Rioter Comments
Gildarzt (EUW)
: Shaco won't get anything unless they rework him
Yeah. He does deserve a rework. I want them to keep his passive and his Q the same. His ult should be the same as well but with more clones as i said above. I am tired of Shacos W (jack in the box) which is crappy and is E doesnt even do any damage.
Rioter Comments
King Mundo (EUNE)
: New skin for Shaco? Riot Stellari , we want this .
I love the skin ideas for shaco but as a shaco main I think right now he needs to be looked at first before he gets new skins. Shaco has never get a reworked since he came out. He didnt even get a visual update. Shacos gameplay is kinda boring. I love his Q but the E where he throws his knife doesnt do much damage and it doesnt look impressive to me either. Shacos R is Good for me but I wish he has more clones so Players cant pick out who the real shaco is that easily. I personally think Shaco needs a reworked especially with his passive. I personally think is passive should not be on a cooldown at all and should be continuous. We are in a meta where we have an evelyn that goes invis all game, a Yasuo that dashes away from a fight as a windwall that stands forever and blocks incoming damage when threaten and at full build can destroy the entire team and also tanks and mages do some serious damage.
: someone called Riot on the phone and said that their dad owns Tencent QQ ( the biggest sponsor of Riot ) and that if they nerf Shaco "into the ground" they will convince their dad to make an additional donation ($$$). I can't believe it worked.... So for all Shaco mains out there : GOOD LUCK!
oh ok. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Master Yi Rework Concept
Your given one of the OP champions a rework to make him more OP. We already have akali i dont want to see yi my friend. But awesome concept.
Gildarzt (EUW)
: Shaco is really good right now, the problem is that he is boring as fuck.
Thank you. Thats all i was trying to say. SHaco is not a bad champion. If you read my post to sum it up shaco is boring. WHy because he is the only champ that doesnt get a new skin or a VU. Shaco looks just the same the day he was created. He doesnt even have any animations and he has only one line which is why so serious. He runs with two daggers like a child Look at akali rework. Akali runs like naruto and walks like a real assassin
: What?. Well to start this of I like SHaco because when i played smite i was a LOKI MAIN. Shaco reminds me so much of loki the trickster God. ANother thing I love the direction Shaco is going based on his kit because unlike any other champion shaco is the safest jg in the game. SO if you play shaco you will be confident why because he has his escape Q. SHaco is trash why because he was nerfed and his items his expensive and addition to that shaco constanly farm to bring his dark harvest up. I remember when shaco passive was not on a 2 second cooldown. Shaco is not a fighter like rengar or kayn r masrter y or jax. shaco is an assasin but he can only one shot by farming more and more and that would lead to Ganking less. and also you can one shot only squishes like lux or amy adc. Shaco is a late game champ however if the enemy team jg take aways shacos jg and leave shaco not to recover then its game over.
And i havent played shaco in a while. I played alot of kayn now. unlike kayn is a fighter in the jungle. I want to see Shaco with a new story, animations and VU. Shaco is trash mainly because his evrything is still the same. Master yi gets new skins shaco has not, jax hans new skins ahaco has not. Its like this champ doesnt exist.
: If he's really thrash why do you still main him Cause you just said you're A SHACO main
What?. Well to start this of I like SHaco because when i played smite i was a LOKI MAIN. Shaco reminds me so much of loki the trickster God. ANother thing I love the direction Shaco is going based on his kit because unlike any other champion shaco is the safest jg in the game. SO if you play shaco you will be confident why because he has his escape Q. SHaco is trash why because he was nerfed and his items his expensive and addition to that shaco constanly farm to bring his dark harvest up. I remember when shaco passive was not on a 2 second cooldown. Shaco is not a fighter like rengar or kayn r masrter y or jax. shaco is an assasin but he can only one shot by farming more and more and that would lead to Ganking less. and also you can one shot only squishes like lux or amy adc. Shaco is a late game champ however if the enemy team jg take aways shacos jg and leave shaco not to recover then its game over.
: https://champion.gg/champion/Shaco/Jungle 52.6% win rate. "Shaco is bad". https://i.imgur.com/X3b5umq.png
OH and thats not the highest win rate for a jungler. Tryndamere has the highest and he can play top and in the jg. SHaco is only good in the jg. Tryndamere is pretty awesome.
: > [{quoted}](name=KingWill07,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xWaL9cMM,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-20T05:11:24.079+0000) > > Shaco is awful in season 8. They nerfed is Q so his ganking ability at a early stage is crap plus shaco is not a fighter champ as a rengar or kayn or even mater yi. Wukong is now way better than shaco in the jg. Jax can beat shaco with ease. Shacos is knowm for one shot with the dark harvest but he is trash. Evelyn can kill shaco then run away and kill someone else. you mean that when you play shaco you die to every jungler and pick the wrong runes
I pick dark harvest everytime with shaco but every shaco main like myself knows that with this rune it relies too much on getting stacks. i have to farm my ass of just to beat or one shot squishy champions and they might not die unless i get expensive items like trinity, duskblade, IE along with static shiv. SHacos ganking ability at a early stage is good and every shaco main knows that dark harvest shaco is only good in late game with all is items. Shaco is not even in S rank. He is just average JG. Tryndamere has the highest win rate in JG than SHACO. WTF
: Shaco has the highest win rate of any jungler. So I'd say that alone would mean he couldn't be trash. Also I main Shaco, 850k mastery points.
I main shaco too but he is still trash. I have my reason to say that our puppet has not been looked at for a good time now. His items is expensive, His q has been lowered and honestly if you play against some OP JG/Fighters like jax, wukong, evelynn and even Warwick our shaco would be trash son. Come on bro i mean if you play against players that is good with these champ especially jax your creamed. shacos damage doesnt comes from his kit.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gabresol,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xWaL9cMM,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-07-20T08:16:05.006+0000) > > The issue is that Shaco's strenght does not directly come from himself. > His kit just makes it very easy to abuse Duskblade which of course synagizes well with Tiamet and Trinity. > Shaco's base damage and scaling are really low. Still, he's not, in OP's words, "trash". He's straight up busted in the right hands from what we can see in the stats, after all.
Yeah in the right hands. Im a shaco main after all. Im just saying he is trash because shaco is straight up trash. On the other hand dude every champion is good in the right hands. Look at evelyn. SHe is a monster. That champion i would consider as op why because she cannot be seen once she reaches levl 6 and RIOT gave her a new look and she still is OP. That champion cannot be seen for the whole game. SHe has so much burst. Shaco is too reliant on farming and getting that dark harvest stacks. If shaco falls behind even once he cannot recover back until all the way in late game and he has all the items he needs which again are EXPENSIVE AS FUCK.
Gabresol (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xWaL9cMM,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-20T08:00:13.294+0000) > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Shaco/ > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Shaco/graphs/ > > It's worth noting that in Diamond, Shaco has a ~5.5% pick rate (considered average and healthy) with a nearly ~54% win rate. > > He has maintained this kind of monster stats for quite a long time already (as demonstrated by the "Historic" tab on the same site), yet for some reason Shaco players still think he's weak, and Riot is still listening their claim that the champ is trash. The issue is that Shaco's strenght does not directly come from himself. His kit just makes it very easy to abuse Duskblade which of course synagizes well with Tiamet and Trinity. Shaco's base damage and scaling are really low.
Thank you so much for educating this man. SHACO IS TRASH and also the starting of the game shaco is straigh up worthless. if you facing kayn you get gank at level 3. SHaco Q is decreased for no reason making his gank crappy. PLUS THE ITEMS YOU LISTED ARE VERY EXPENSIVE BRO.
Gabresol (EUW)
: Shaco needs a VGU to even be able to get balanced. Riot could remove all damage from his kit and not much would change, because Shaco's damages comes from tiamat, Trinity and especially Duskblade. Currently Shaco plays very simple: { Wait for enemies to get low and overstay --> kill them or Wait for enemies too push too far --> use boxes ---> get kill } if Shaco has Duskblade { kill everything } else { Wait for enemies to get low and overstay --> kill them or Wait for enemies too push too far --> use boxes ---> get kill } There is not trickery in that champ anymore. Damage escalation turned him into a champion that is either a monster or Ronald Mc Donald
Exactly. I mean shaco does not fight. There is no challenge to this champion. He is not amusing. WHen i play kayn i feel like a boss especially if i look like that. when I play shaco and believe me I am A SHACO Main just feel like a kid with safety scissors wandering around the map waiting plus shaco is not OP despite win rate. Everuthing is changing and this champion is still the same from the day was created. His backstab isnt even good. The way he walks oh Gosh like wtf is that and he looks the same since day 1. LOOK AT AKALI now. SHe looks so awesome and she plays awesome. SHE SPINS A WEAPON IN HER HAND AND WHEN SHE LEFT BASE SHE HAS A NARUTO RUN ready to kill bro. SHaco just there.
: https://champion.gg/champion/Shaco/Jungle 52.6% win rate. "Shaco is bad". https://i.imgur.com/X3b5umq.png
I never say you cant win games with shaco. I amm a SHACO MAIN BRUh. ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT SHACO IS TRASH REGARDLESS OF WIN RATE. He is not a fighter. His animation sucks and the only thing he says is why so serious. WHo does things like this and his story says he is a mannequin or a puppet. SHACOS LORE AND MOVES AND ANIMATION IS TRASSHHHHHH.
Seen (NA)
: NANI?
: He's good in season 8, stay bad tho
Shaco is awful in season 8. They nerfed is Q so his ganking ability at a early stage is crap plus shaco is not a fighter champ as a rengar or kayn or even mater yi. Wukong is now way better than shaco in the jg. Jax can beat shaco with ease. Shacos is knowm for one shot with the dark harvest but he is trash. Evelyn can kill shaco then run away and kill someone else.
: play wukong thats were all the shaco mains have gone....
I have been playing kayn. I havent give wukong a try but i will. its sad though because shaco was my all time champ. i play shaco with so much confidence i hardly lose with him. If i lose with him its my teams fault and yet i have the most kills.
Jamaree (NA)
: Oh no, Shaco is bad, is this a bad thing?
Fuck yeah it is. if your not a shaco main or a player or even a fan of shaco just avoid this. You don't have to comment
Rioter Comments
QancerClown (EUNE)
: I don't want them to change his appearance or voice. Just look what they did to Aatrox and GP. I don't want this happen to my baby. New storyline would be great tho and a skin maybe. All of his skins suck, so we kinda need a new one. I am ready to but, whatever they make.
Shaco looks the same from day one. I wouldnt mind if he has a Joker design just like in batman. Also his animation needs to be updated. He runs with his knives like a lil bitch. I see akali reworked and i would not mind if shaco move just like she did. I hate shacos movement. I wish he could talk more instead of one line why so serious. In this new meta shaco is crap. His moveset his just stupid now. SHACO NEEDS A REWORK AND A VU
S0kaX (EUNE)
: Oh boy, I'm bad at this game for not being able to dodge point and click abilities. Also, super squish means nothing when you can just fear anyone who comes close to you and also when you have Ult+Zhonya and deal 200 damage per second.
You seem like the type a player that complains about TEEMO {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} . ANyway fiddle is not a op champ and his moveset actually fits his kit. You talk like fiddle is a op champ and you have champs That majority of the players complain about such as YASUO, TEEMO, ZED, KATARINA, FUKING TEEMO did i mention TEEMO. ANyway im not here to debate so I hope Riot fix whatever it is you want with Fiddle even though to me he doesnt need anything {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: > [{quoted}](name=KingWill07,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LQAXE3XK,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-01T21:41:51.935+0000) > > How the fuck can anyone run from AATROX. he has that chain grab ability bruh. how can you run away from that. DUDE Just learn to play him and stop complaining. Come on man who can run away from that lol runn to the side and the chain can do nothing xD u are probably a guy when aatrox chains u u keep running straight xD
> [{quoted}](name=OmniKaizer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LQAXE3XK,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T14:09:46.436+0000) > > lol runn to the side and the chain can do nothing xD u are probably a guy when aatrox chains u u keep running straight xD LMAO there is always a loophole to everything bro. The game gives you flash, stopwatch, zhonya's and even a bard. WE need to stop complain and play the game. I use to say how broken YAsuo was back then and find out Yasuo is kinda easy to beat. EVEN DEVIL TEEMO is not bad anymore.
S0kaX (EUNE)
: Maybe because he has 3 point and click abilities from which 2 apply cc and also ult+zhonya.
Dude learn to play the game instead of complaining. Fiddle is not even a threat at all. He is super squish plus if fiddle falls behind its game over for the enemy.
S0kaX (EUNE)
: Is it me or Fiddle could really use some nerf?
Fiddlesticks does not need a nerf. He needs a BUFF. WHy complain about a champion that is not over powered
: > [{quoted}](name=KingWill07,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LQAXE3XK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-30T06:07:30.115+0000) > > How to fix AATROXX is to leave him the way he already is. Nothing is wrong with this new reworked champion. Lets move on to other champions that needs to be focused on. what are u talking about dude he has zero chase potential and everyone can runn eway from him xD
> [{quoted}](name=OmniKaizer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LQAXE3XK,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-01T10:36:44.622+0000) > > what are u talking about dude he has zero chase potential and everyone can runn eway from him xD How the fuck can anyone run from AATROX. he has that chain grab ability bruh. how can you run away from that. DUDE Just learn to play him and stop complaining. Come on man who can run away from that
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=KingWill07,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LQAXE3XK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-30T06:07:30.115+0000) > > How to fix AATROXX is to leave him the way he already is. Nothing is wrong with this new reworked champion. Lets move on to other champions that needs to be focused on. No hes terrible
> [{quoted}](name=I NEED YOU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LQAXE3XK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-30T21:38:39.909+0000) > > No hes terrible Terrible to you fam. He is a brand new champ despite that he is reworked. Go play him some more and you will be boss again with aatrox. Move on to the next champion.
: > [{quoted}](name=KingWill07,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EwxMU2pz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-30T06:27:53.821+0000) > > SHaco is not in a good spot due to his recent changes sir not items. His E is crap i agreed with you there. His Ult his kinda funky meaning not all that and a bit bugged but it would be nice for him to have more clones though which makes it more easier for him not to be targeted to much. I agree with you on the rework side. I think right now due to the fact we are in a new era Shaco needs a VU right now which makes him look not too far from his old self but more sinister like the joker in batman. I think His Q and W should stay and also he does need some more skins. Another thing He needs his some more ANIMATIONS. Give him some more things to say and Do. He is a clown for pete sake. The VU is already slated for him, that much is DEFINITELY coming. Idk on skins, he actually kinda has a good bit of them (Some unavailable anymore), but the animations and stuff with them should all be updated with the inevitable VU. More clones would probably not function well, since we can barely get the one to function. As for what I mean by item changes, I followed a particular IE+Shiv build path usually, and I've found that while the items are still decent on Shaco, it no longer gives him the burst he really needs as an assassin, having changed to a more 'anti armor DPS' route.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Malpercio,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EwxMU2pz,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-06-30T22:55:45.283+0000) > > The VU is already slated for him, that much is DEFINITELY coming. > > Idk on skins, he actually kinda has a good bit of them (Some unavailable anymore), but the animations and stuff with them should all be updated with the inevitable VU. > > More clones would probably not function well, since we can barely get the one to function. > > As for what I mean by item changes, I followed a particular IE+Shiv build path usually, and I've found that while the items are still decent on Shaco, it no longer gives him the burst he really needs as an assassin, having changed to a more 'anti armor DPS' route. Man I have bben waiting so long. I Hope this is true fam. Seriously i just cant wait.
: > [{quoted}](name=KingWill07,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ftPEw8sK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-30T05:51:24.952+0000) > > Because both of them have the highest win rate. Both of them are annoying champions that is hard to kill. Yasuo has a fucking sheild by just walking and an ability that blocks even the final blow. TEEMO has his fuking mushrooms bombs and his W which makes him run away like a bitch plus his basic attacks poison on hit every time. Yasuo very hard to hit because he constanly dashes away like a lil bitch. Come on man i mean give yasuo attack speed and crit items along with lifesteal makes him hard to kill. I have played games where Yasuo is the only one that carrys. People will complain but RIOT wont do anything about so nothing to worry about YASUO MAIN {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} . Except both of tem dont. Teemo has a 47% winrate right now.
> [{quoted}](name=MyBackFlipFailed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ftPEw8sK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-30T12:25:54.403+0000) > > Except both of tem dont. Teemo has a 47% winrate right now. It is a team game so despite that teemo has that winrate percentage he is still annoying and hard to kill.
: Shaco at this point is in need of a rework. He probably needs a new W, E, and Ulti in all honesty. His passive and Q are by far the most signature things about his kit, and while his W is also iconic - There's no reason we can't still have the boxes, just in a more healthy form. The reason I say his W isn't healthy is because of the 'first clear at full HP' advantage that they give, which really digs deep into the power budget of Shaco more than most people think. His E... Well, it's really just a homing nuke with a slow, and not really interactive. It's a good ability, just a boring one. His ult, while allowing for amazing plays, is by far one of the most bug-riddled abilities in all of League, and I'm pretty sure any Shaco main will admit it can be very frustrating to use. I think we can implement something just as tricky, but less 'stat-check and super bugs'. Edit: Shaco is my main. I've a lot of experience with him. He's not in a good spot due to recent item changes.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Malpercio,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EwxMU2pz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-30T06:18:51.205+0000) > > Shaco at this point is in need of a rework. > > He probably needs a new W, E, and Ulti in all honesty. His passive and Q are by far the most signature things about his kit, and while his W is also iconic - There's no reason we can't still have the boxes, just in a more healthy form. > > The reason I say his W isn't healthy is because of the 'first clear at full HP' advantage that they give, which really digs deep into the power budget of Shaco more than most people think. > > His E... Well, it's really just a homing nuke with a slow, and not really interactive. It's a good ability, just a boring one. > > His ult, while allowing for amazing plays, is by far one of the most bug-riddled abilities in all of League, and I'm pretty sure any Shaco main will admit it can be very frustrating to use. I think we can implement something just as tricky, but less 'stat-check and super bugs'. > > Edit: Shaco is my main. I've a lot of experience with him. He's not in a good spot due to recent item changes. SHaco is not in a good spot due to his recent changes sir not items. His E is crap i agreed with you there. His Ult his kinda funky meaning not all that and a bit bugged but it would be nice for him to have more clones though which makes it more easier for him not to be targeted to much. I agree with you on the rework side. I think right now due to the fact we are in a new era Shaco needs a VU right now which makes him look not too far from his old self but more sinister like the joker in batman. I think His Q and W should stay and also he does need some more skins. Another thing He needs his some more ANIMATIONS. Give him some more things to say and Do. He is a clown for pete sake.
Proxy345 (NA)
: Teemo>Yasuo anyday lol
> [{quoted}](name=Proxy345,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ftPEw8sK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-30T06:08:08.580+0000) > > Teemo>Yasuo anyday lol LMAO Be happy and proud.
Zz Sheep (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KingWill07,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EwxMU2pz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-30T06:01:07.372+0000) > > Why i say this his because his two shiv poison thing is crap. It is awful. You know teemo basic attack poison you and your healh bar slowly reduces but this two shiv crap does not do that. Yeah it good for slowing enemies down but shaco has jack in the box for that. Has an assin he doesnt do much. Look at kayn. Kayn is a fighter and a assasin which makes him suiter for the jg role. Shaco is an assasin which plays for the jg role buts gets fucked by other junglers such as evelyn, kayn, and everyone else Some people (Pink Ward) play Shaco in the top lane. Do you think the changes you stated are going to help or hurt the top lane Shaco meta?
> [{quoted}](name=Zz Sheep,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EwxMU2pz,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-30T06:06:23.030+0000) > > Some people (Pink Ward) play Shaco in the top lane. Do you think the changes you stated are going to help or hurt the top lane Shaco meta? Absoulutely i think it will help bot top lane and jungle role. Knowing pinkward or even shaclone who I look up to in playing this champion would utilize and find creative ways to make this work. Who to tell now that shaco has this new E has a 3 hit power up and he has the runes like electricute this would make them Kings of the top lane. I mean placing the box in the right way and you q behind them while the box is in action and you E not only does the passive proc but finishes the opponent.
: How to fix Aatrox
How to fix AATROXX is to leave him the way he already is. Nothing is wrong with this new reworked champion. Lets move on to other champions that needs to be focused on.
Jamaree (NA)
: No, fuck Shaco, no one actually wants Shaco to be good.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EwxMU2pz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-30T05:51:42.888+0000) > > No, fuck Shaco, no one actually wants Shaco to be good. BUT Why not. Is it because you hate this annoying champ? FYI SHaco is made and meant and also was created to be annoying. Just like Teemo is meant to be the devil and Yasuo is meant to be a pain. WHy you complaining.
Zz Sheep (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KingWill07,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EwxMU2pz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-30T05:41:45.216+0000) > > I personally think shaco needs to go back to the way he was before. Back in the day shacos passive was not even on a stupid 2 sec cooldown. I think is Q should be on a lower Cooldown last long in stealth for atleast 8 sec. Shaco's image and kit is suppose to make him be the annoying champ that no one loves. Thats what makes shaco a fucking shaco and RIOT fails to see that. Honestly if he gets a rework i would like for his image to be updated but closer to be the same and His E should be a close combat 3 hit move like mordekaiser q so he can be a fighter in the jg. Yeah honestly that would be really neat to see his "E" become that kind of fighter ability. A lot better than his E at the moment lol
> [{quoted}](name=Zz Sheep,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EwxMU2pz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-30T05:56:23.157+0000) > > Yeah honestly that would be really neat to see his "E" become that kind of fighter ability. A lot better than his E at the moment lol Why i say this his because his two shiv poison thing is crap. It is awful. You know teemo basic attack poison you and your healh bar slowly reduces but this two shiv crap does not do that. Yeah it good for slowing enemies down but shaco has jack in the box for that. Has an assin he doesnt do much. Look at kayn. Kayn is a fighter and a assasin which makes him suiter for the jg role. Shaco is an assasin which plays for the jg role buts gets fucked by other junglers such as evelyn, kayn, and everyone else
: Nerf garen for fucks sake
Honesly I think Garen is fine the way he is. I mean Garen is a classic champion for new players to work with. WHat Garen needs his a fucking VU. His shoulders his bigger than his fucking head. He looks awful for a champion.
: TEEMO AND YASUO
Because both of them have the highest win rate. Both of them are annoying champions that is hard to kill. Yasuo has a fucking sheild by just walking and an ability that blocks even the final blow. TEEMO has his fuking mushrooms bombs and his W which makes him run away like a bitch plus his basic attacks poison on hit every time. Yasuo very hard to hit because he constanly dashes away like a lil bitch. Come on man i mean give yasuo attack speed and crit items along with lifesteal makes him hard to kill. I have played games where Yasuo is the only one that carrys. People will complain but RIOT wont do anything about so nothing to worry about YASUO MAIN {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} .
: Please Buff Aatrox
Bruh AAtrox is basically a new champ and your complaining. I get crapped o by this champ and im not complaining at all. I personally think AATROX is fine the way he is. Lets move on to other Champs that needs to be worked on
Zz Sheep (NA)
: Shaco, The (Dead) Jester
I personally think shaco needs to go back to the way he was before. Back in the day shacos passive was not even on a stupid 2 sec cooldown. I think is Q should be on a lower Cooldown last long in stealth for atleast 8 sec. Shaco's image and kit is suppose to make him be the annoying champ that no one loves. Thats what makes shaco a fucking shaco and RIOT fails to see that. Honestly if he gets a rework i would like for his image to be updated but closer to be the same and His E should be a close combat 3 hit move like mordekaiser q so he can be a fighter in the jg.
: RIOT PLEASE BRING BACK MY SHACO
WHAT? Ornn is a brand new champ which i think is fine the way he is. What reason could Riot have to ignore a classic champ like SHACO.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=KingWill07,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EjRXpPEI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T18:48:54.745+0000) > > I get what your saying bro. I mean pyke is unique. He is the first assassin that can be played as support. Or the first support that can be played as an assasin. Assassin is not a role. It's a class. Pyke is an assassin support, just like Zed is an assassin mid laner and Rengar is an assassin jungler.
Ok then. Didn't I just say that though. Pyke is an assissin support or a support assasin. either way you want to take it man. Oh dont bring rengar into this because he is dead. I havent seen a rengar in gameplay for a long time.
: > [{quoted}](name=KingWill07,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EjRXpPEI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-14T18:39:33.666+0000) > > Hey I mean looking at his abilities I this champion does seem more to be played in the jungle. As a matter of fact he can even be played in top lane. I mean his name is ripper. The way he looks his saying jungle. Apart from his ult that can give allies gold I'm still trying to find the support in him. He s incredibly squishy. Provided he has a good leash that soaks a majority of the damage for him, he won't be able to clear other camps with much efficiency because he'd have to back fairly frequently. He'd die almost immediately the moment the raptors side-eyed him, and the Krugs would breathe on him and watch him die. So while his kit looks like it could do well in the jungle, his base stats would ultimately hold him back.
Watch a little Youtube players start with e. With that dash stun ability he can clear raptors fast especially when you build CDR. I mean i see the gameplay with Pyke building CDR. Not saying i wont play him support but I am definately gonna play this champ in the Jungle.
: > [{quoted}](name=shockprimex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NAyIi3bm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-15T01:17:10.137+0000) > > Ekko has sustain in fight. Ekko is very slippery and Ekko can escape then threatened. Yes but Ekko is an assassin, he's supposed to be slippery and be able to escape, im not so sure about sustain for Ekko tho, not on the same lvl as Yas.
Ekko is not slippery at all. Not like yas. Yes i agree ekko does have an escape and thats is ult. But I wonder if a lot of people dont realize that ekkos ult does insane damage so using ekkos ult as an escape is kinda lame. I use ekkos ult to damage not to escape. and also players can tell that ekko has is ult up. Without the ult ekko is done for.
: > but an unfathomably low skill floor That's not true. Yasuo is hard to play, even at 'floor level'. It's just that's _even harder_ to play against Yasuo, even at or below said floor level, especially since Yasuo players discovered it's not obligatory to go mid and they can go top to face other melees.
All you nee to carry the game for yasuo is IE and some attack speed. Just spam your Q 3 times then dash a tornado to lower your opponents health and once your opponent is low just knock him up with a tornado again and ult. That is kinda simple to do. Its not like Yasuo need mana. Majority of the time yasuo is mid. Mages play in mid and they are depending on Mana to sustain. Yasuo doesnt need it. Maybe Riot should let Yasuo a mana champion now
: > but an unfathomably low skill floor That's not true. Yasuo is hard to play, even at 'floor level'. It's just that's _even harder_ to play against Yasuo, even at or below said floor level, especially since Yasuo players discovered it's not obligatory to go mid and they can go top to face other melees.
How is it that yasuo is hard to play. Yas is not hard to play at all. Yasuo is just the type of champion that can sustain in fight. Yas is slipery and also Yasuo can escape when he is threatened. To be honest whats the point of having a champion that is mostly banned in every challenge apart from playing draft. Dont you think the most banned champion doesnt deserve to be looked at or reworked.
TKM Axe (EUW)
: i mean nidalee is an assasin support?
You mean the cat. I have never seen nidalee as support before. Im gonna watch a youtube of that.
Stacona (NA)
: The AoE slows / weakened blitz hook, trading passive, playing making W, AoE stun, and kill gold giving does not scream support to you?
I get what your saying bro. I mean pyke is unique. He is the first assassin that can be played as support. Or the first support that can be played as an assasin.
Show more

KingWill07

Level 149 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion