: alright circle time
But what happens when I'm not inting or feeding, and am simply being overpowered and abused in lane with no assistance from my teammates? (Example, being sniped under tower repeatedly by an Ezreal diving and blinking out of harm's way, or repeatedly invaded in my jungle.) I'm not really intentionally dying, and I'm not giving up free kills. But I'm still an inting feed troll who doesn't care about their team or game and deserves to be reported. :<
: Towers ignore his windwall no? Your point? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
That it's toxic for ranged champions to be forced to put themselves in harm's way to punish Yasuo for being too aggressive and greedy, as Windwall's duration is very long for what it does. It also blocks all projectiles, so even ranged champions can get stiffed by a windwall under a tower. It's why Azir's soldiers have reduced duration under towers, to prevent some of his long-range safe harass and poke.
Xedlord (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKatPet,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=wdWApy3N,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-29T21:30:49.593+0000) > > I had one earlier that asked me to describe my skin with three adjectives. > > I mean, what. Who even grammars on League these days? > {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} Your disinterest in grammar disgusts me.
It... It was sarcasm. I routinely am questioned why I even use proper punctuation and full words in the middle of League games. I thought I'd try to make a joke about it. I'm sorry if it came off as the other way around. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ij4aPKY4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-29T13:13:36.139+0000) > > U should not mention that he bought the acc His friend didn't buy the account. The person who owned his friend's account bought it from someone else.
: Yeah. I would say a heavy engage like Taric/Thresh would be pretty good to pair with her. But she definitely can convert one play into a kill easily, which is why bot lane Ahri works so well.
Try a Leona? Dive-stun into Charm/Orb combo into another stun from Leona sounds bloody BRUTAL, and I hate it, but I love it at the same time. Plus, that explains the beginning/ending of the old LoL Cinematic with Graves, Naut, Rengar, Zyra, Ahri, Leona, Katarina, Darius, Draven, and Jax. Was it A New Dawn? I think it was. Rito is predicting the future meta.
Bazerka (NA)
: Pinging this for signal boost, also shared on our design channel. Good feedback thanks!
: Tbh i been watching this for an hour and noone said anything tellll mee
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9UoqchFt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-29T20:16:10.058+0000) > > Tbh i been watching this for an hour and noone said anything > > tellll mee I have a better one for you. How do you make a Paladin holy? I'll skip the wait for the punchline. You use a really big crossbow. Because then he's... Holey. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
man of tin (EUNE)
: I feel like rito is trying to tell me something
I had one earlier that asked me to describe my skin with three adjectives. I mean, what. Who even grammars on League these days? {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: Guys, please...
I see your logic. But I'll raise your logic with a Bronze-tier "BUT MY KILLS REEEEEEEE"
Morbys (NA)
: Urgot ability, zero interaction
That's just it. The punishment IS that he moves slow. He can't chase like that, and he's already pretty slow to begin with. Not only that, but I remember his W dealing less on-hit damage from item procs, as well.
: After Pantheon who needs a relaunch most?
I really think that Shaco needs a rework, personally. Him and Fiddlesticks are some holdovers from the early days of League, but Shaco's kit is the one that strikes me as the most dissonant. Fiddles could simply use some tweaks. A near-perfect invisibility that's also a dash, with hard-CC invisible mines that deal a fair amount of damage but make it almost impossible to escape an engagement or gank. He's not really the strongest champion in the roster, but he's certainly one of the more frustrating, even if there are ways to counter him and even if his damage isn't top-tier. Fiddles has a similar problem, his whole kit is simply point-and-click hard-CC in the form of a long-lasting (Nearly -three second) Fear that also slows you, and a Silence that can really hurt if you get into a bad position and it chains between two champions, or a champ and monster. His ultimate has always kind of underwhelmed me, and the fact that he can just zhonyas in the middle of an enemy team and still profit has never sat right with me, even in earlier seasons.
: Well for the basis of this game wouldnt the Twilight Zone be everyone being nice to each other?
Depends on how you look at it. It's less about how nice people are or aren't, it's about how games play out. In ranked, I get a lot of trolls and bad players because I'm in low Bronze. But in casuals, it's cranked up to 11. It feels like I'm in the punishment elo, but I know I'm not because of my Honor score being restored and no punishment warnings. It's just bizarre, and it's starting to put a seriously sour taste in my mouth that makes me want to legitimately give up League. Even my friends are doing it. I'll have a bad game, get a little salty (Generally, not at them, but overall. Usual gamer stuff, like "that was obviously lag!" and "I was NOT in that!" even though it wasn't lag, and I was in the AoE.) and quit for a while to chill and reorient myself so that I'm in the right mindset to play competitively, but also have fun. But even knowing that, they'll start throwing shade and salt at me because I had one bad game, even going so far as to make rude and sarcastic jokes about my lanes, or my bans.
: This is every game for me, and the sad part is ive started to join in again. I went a whole year without chat bans or suspensions because i would just mute and ignore and play. But ppl are evil, and im no saint. I get dragged down to the gates of hell with them sometimes.
I just got out of a game where I was repeatedly dived by a Xin/Darius, our WW jungle was a bot, and my team kept saying "No just ignore him, he's a new player"... In Draft. As level 30+. I ended the game with 11+ deaths, and not a single ult. I'd try to ult someone, and they'd get a heal out of nowhere that pulled them out of the threshold. I am genuinely perplexed, and feel like I actually have woken up in hell today.
: Issue is if she has sustain back on Q, you wouldn't be able to keep her out of lane. If anything it could be put on Q, but just be a flat amount. The bigger issue is how strong her AD power is compared to her AP. I'd bring up my suggestions, but that requires people wanting to read about that.
That's what it used to be, wasn't it? Besides that, the other requirement was something like 80% Energy. which might be a problem if she had a pool like Shen's, but hers is pretty small and one Q was enough to force her to think about when to cast and when to engage. What about a different change, then? Make it so that she uses more energy on her abilities, but gets energy back by dealing damage to enemy Champions/Large and Epic Monsters. Gives her more risk/reward, and opens her up to being back in the jungle.
Rioter Comments
: I feel like if Akali needs a buff after this W nerf, this could be a decent idea.
I actually kind of like the idea. I've noticed that when trying to hunt someone down with my ult, I proc the passive, but I can rarely capitalize on it. Having a smaller ring would make it easier to engage, pop the buff, run back and smack, E, re-cast and pop the buff, then ult-execute. That said, I do think Akali needs a heal back on her Q. It wasn't so bad when it only affected casts when she had a certain energy cost, because you knew that she would only get it when poking, and it might give Akali players a reason to back off and play passive or focus on minions, rather than diving hard 24/7.
: Let me clear the air here about my match history
I play Leona Top. Let me sing you the song of my people. It goes something like... "OH MY GOD why are you playing a support top what are you doing, are you insane, whatever I'm just going to pick a top champ, you go bot. Because you're a botlane support. I don't care about your one-off fluke match, or that it happened multiple times, or that you know it works, Leona doesn't go top!"
: You've may have gotten reported, but you weren't punished. Going off meta is by no means against the rules. It's the intent of trying to ruin someone's game by entertaining themselves by someone else's expense. So no, still no adjustment needed.
Not to be lazy about this, but I don't want to copy-pasta. Look at my reply to Gatekeeper. It's not the advice that flags the system, it's other incidents throughout the match.
: > I know I've gotten reported for genuinely trying to help someone get better at the game while they were reeing to me about flaming them for building off-meta. If they're reported you for no reason, then you won't get punished. You will never get punished for, "Hey, maybe you should build x, y, or z." You **will** get punished for being consistently belligerent to people across multiple games about their builds. They have a right to build tank Yi and you are not in charge of the team.
The problem isn't how I address them, it's in how I speak. I'll smack-talk about my own gameplay by saying things like "Well shit, I didn't expect that to go so badly." or "Fawk I'm doing awful." in these very same games, which still flags the system because the language is still 'bad', even though I'm not flaming my team with it. Now, I'm not saying that I couldn't simply be a better man and not swear. I certainly could. But it's something that I don't always think about, and it still bites me in the ass later on even when I'm genuinely trying to be a good person.
: The system is fine how it is. No adjustments are needed. The only thing the system needs are the people who agreed to the terms understand what they agreed to and follow it. That's all this system needs. Players should not be agreeing to something they do not read nor fully understand.
Well, I'd say that one adjustment that should be made is what is and is not a bannable offense. I know I've gotten reported for genuinely trying to help someone get better at the game while they were reeing to me about flaming them for building off-meta. There is no off-meta when it comes to things like 'Tank Yi'.
: its been a thing since ever, dont get this meta XD last thing people need is veigar / ahri top
> [{quoted}](name=KoggyStyle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EsWVGHo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-27T22:40:59.761+0000) > > its been a thing since ever, dont get this meta XD last thing people need is veigar / ahri top Tank Veigar. Rod of Ages into Zonya's into Rylai's into Deathcap.
: I don't think you understand what untargetable means. The only thing that can effect a untargetable champion besides DOTs and tethers is {{champion:13}} /{{champion:16}} 's ults.
> [{quoted}](name=Poop Johnson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4GALE5AX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-27T05:04:42.011+0000) > > I don't think you understand what untargetable means. The only thing that can effect a untargetable champion besides DOTs and tethers is {{champion:13}} /{{champion:16}} 's ults. Then Riot needs to re-define 'untargetable' to mean exactly that. By definition in every other MOBA, it simply means that the champion can't be selected for direct-cast, point-and-click abilities. Either way, it's not the end of the world. I expect she's going to have minimalist HP and mana considering how the cat's passive works.
Nirvanâ (NA)
: Anyone else notice this?
I've had smite not kill large jungle monsters before. Why? I usually smite at 499HP when my Smite does 450HP. I've noticed a weird hitbox for some champs, but they've always had weird hitboxes and it's not a bug. It's just my inability to compensate. Not all things are bugs. Some are just skill.
: OH MY GOD SHE LOOKS SO SERIOUS HOLY CRAP ALRIGHT NOW I WANT TO KNOW MORE
> [{quoted}](name=AnotherPurple379,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OAzW310E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-26T21:04:22.239+0000) > > OH MY GOD > > SHE LOOKS SO SERIOUS HOLY CRAP > > ALRIGHT NOW I WANT TO KNOW MORE But... [Would you like to know more?](https://i.imgur.com/tquAQ1g.gif)
: I'm a Shaco main. With lethality as brutal as it currently is, a reverted Shaco would be super OP and would likely be banned in 50%+ of games. If lethality was nerfed, I think Shaco would be due for a few QOL buffs like bringing back stackable boxes or reverting his Q.
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qAMulnaM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-26T20:26:19.049+0000) > > I'm a Shaco main. With lethality as brutal as it currently is, a reverted Shaco would be super OP and would likely be banned in 50%+ of games. If lethality was nerfed, I think Shaco would be due for a few QOL buffs like bringing back stackable boxes or reverting his Q. I already ban Shaco in 100% of the games I play because I'm bronze trash and I hate being hard-CC'd by a box that I can't see. At least teemo shrooms don't fear you. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: I'm really happy Riot has slowly returned to their roots of just the most ridiculous, unnecessary shit. Does it lead to unbalanceable, frustrating messes and an extremely volatile gamestate? Yes. Is it 10x as interesting as their period of "Every champion has to be the same, there are super rigid rules that no champion can ever break, and this game is a Serious Esport™ so everything has to be edgy and colorless and boring"? Also yes.
> [{quoted}](name=BobaFlautist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VPG4ORv5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-26T22:12:51.564+0000) > Is it 10x as interesting as their period of "Every champion has to be the same, there are super rigid rules that no champion can ever break, and this game is a Serious Esport™ so everything has to be edgy and colorless and boring"? Also yes. I miss old Akali, before she got hyper-weebed up with the super-mobile mini-game mechanic that other squishy toplaners got, like Fiora, and Irelia. And I'm going to miss AP Morde's HULK SMASH Mace of Spades build, I hope he gets a similar treatment of Yuumi's design philosophy.
: About Yuumi's Q
Purrfection of humor.
: Matchmaking luck of the draw confirmed
Guess my real ELO is forever going to be bronze. Including that one year I went 7/3 W/L in placements and got BV. {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Nhika (NA)
: Mute option for champ select and loading screen.
I dig it. Sometimes I know a team's going to be toxic from the get-go, and I don't want the temptation to say something snarky in the process of getting to lane. Not to mention sometimes I hit the wrong teammates while playing with duos, and that (ONCE UPON A TIME, anyway.) means that they get de-listed as a friend. A small note, I may be thinking of a different game that counted an ignore as a de-friend, I haven't done much duoing lately.
: The effect Yuumi could have on juggernauts:
I should point out that Yuumi is not invulnerable. She is simply UNTARGETABLE. These have entirely different connotations. Let's take {{champion:8}} Vladimir as an example. Vlad is untargetable when he uses his blood pool ability. However, he can still take damage, and any lock-ons will remain locked on until the ability, effect, or channel is completed or interrupted. Yuumi will still be entirely vulnerable to AoE attacks, and things like Cait's ultimate or Fidd's drain. The hard counter here, I think, will be champs who excel at doing large amounts of AoE damage, like Ahri, Anivia, or even Singed.
zPOOPz (NA)
: citation needed. They specifically said "calling out" (which always carry a negative connotation) instead of "explaining". Show me a support ticket to specifically said "explaining" or "any form of criticism" or a punished chat log that actually have a real constructive criticism that is not dipped in sarcasm or flame.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qkgy4cRJ,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T21:41:47.116+0000) > > citation needed. They specifically said "calling out" (which always carry a negative connotation) instead of "explaining". Show me a support ticket to specifically said "explaining" or "any form of criticism" or a punished chat log that actually have a real constructive criticism that is not dipped in sarcasm or flame. So does it contain negative connotation when I 'call out' that my enemy laner is MIA, or that I'm waiting for a specific item? {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
Vexaeria (NA)
: A warning should be given to players every time the Instant Feedback System confirms a report.
I love how telling a player that they're doing poorly and offering suggestions on how to improve is considered toxic these days. I get that there's a difference between "Bro, you're trash, uninstall the game if you aren't going to last-hit CS" and "You should try to focus on hitting the minions last, so your lane doesn't push out and you get more effective gold farm.", but the algorithm probably can't tell the difference... This is why we need the Tribunal back. :/
: This is what lucky looks like
I just got a discount for 50% on Super Galaxy Kindred, a skin I personally think is underrated. But I never have the pocket change to get RP. Also got Transcended Kayle in my store, to boot... Rito. Pls. Y u do dis.
: Actual situation of new players [Serious Discussion] (I mean this is unironically serious problem)
I hate how few rune pages you get as a new player, and how it's "rune page or champion", especially when champs are so desperately needed to play ranked and draft pick to begin with. I feel like rune pages should be rewarded for playing the game, not as a monetary purchase. Every 5-10 levels you get one, then every 15 once you break 30, and then every 20 once you hit 90, and so on. As for the other things, it's hard to place smurfs as smurfs short of simply banning them entirely. I think it should simply be a lack of level-based summoners, non-paid rune pages, and so on. It's sort of a holdover from the old rune system, where you'd unlock a slot every level until 30.
: A Skarner buff to help him out
I've never been a fan of the spires at all, and feel like with their removal entirely he'd be better off as a champ. It's a dumb gimmick that Riot experimented with on a champion that didn't really need it, and while it's nice to not be immediately given away when you cap a spire to clear a camp, it still is hardly a perfect system. If Riot were to keep spires, my suggestion would be to make them function more like monster-specific wards. You could see the camps, but not any champions in their radius. You could spot when an invade was happening, or when you no longer had vision, but you need to actively put effort into scanning them to see which camp is under attack. That, or they need to retain their markers on the map, but have a true neutral coloration so that you know where to pan your map towards to check. As it is it's not hard to remember their location, but it's still frustrating when there's no real marker to their exact placement.
: if you could have a theme song what would it be
[I play Ornn. A lot.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gS9oAX1bnE)
: Free Skins
I got my three back when you actually had to follow them on Twitter, Youtube, and Facebook. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKatPet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Eb9cHwt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-01T20:55:49.803+0000) > > I always thought it was a Mortal Kombat reference, myself. Kind of like Yellow Jacket Shen/Stinger Akali look like Scorpion, to me. Yellow Jacket, yes. But I firmly believe Crimson Akali was a Taki reference, since she's a VERY well known, VERY busty ninja with a huge fan base.
Hm. The more you know. I think it's just the mask, that skin came out in the era where all skins were essentially just colored reskins of the original (with the rare exception) and didn't have any flair to set them apart.
: My Free Emotes Gone?
Happened to me, too. Dropped a post over in Bug Reports. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/UQtVscKE-my-emotes-went-missing
: Rito hates the soul calibur series now. Kind of a shame because the one coming out has Taki back on the roster.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Eb9cHwt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-01T20:37:08.142+0000) > > Rito hates the soul calibur series now. Kind of a shame because the one coming out has Taki back on the roster. I always thought it was a Mortal Kombat reference, myself. Kind of like Yellow Jacket Shen/Stinger Akali look like Scorpion, to me.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Honor Levels
I went from Honor 1 to Honor 2 in just under a week, but I played a few dozen games without being reported and getting good honors. Just don't do what you did to get put down to Honor 0. {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
: I'm getting the same behavior. And is not due to joining late or dcing. The order is correct _but_ it will put my champion on the top of the list. For example: If I'm playing support the order would be: 1. Support (me) 2. Top 3. JG 4. Mid 5. ADC If I'm playing JG the order would be: 1. JG (me) 2. Top 3. Mid 4. ADC 5. Support I hope that makes sense. Let me know if this is a configuration setting that I'm missing.
It's the same exact problem, I just wasn't sure of how to visualize it into text. That said, I still haven't found an option toggle for it... Alas.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: But champ sales don't lower BE prices... or did they change that?
I seriously doubt they changed it. But if they did... Nomnomnomnomnom.
: Oh dear me, Zoe's already plagued with bugs.
I'm aware I did zero picture editing, because I'm bad at that sort of thing. Just enjoy it in all of it's glory. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

KittyKatPet

Level 79 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion