: Patch 8.1 notes
Ok I'm going to sound bad for this, but I think giving away grey warwick/medieval twitch for honour level 5's is kind of meh. Like, they've always been super rare, to rare, and now just any honourable person will have them? I just think with how many people will get honour level 5, it really takes away from the rarity of the skins ^^;
: The reasoning here is, we don't want someone to purchase the chromas and then not be able to purchase the skin for them. I can't speak to any plans for availability of the parent skin (Headmistress Fiora herself), but I'd be happy to pass along the feedback around it! :)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=fNj7Pzvz,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-01-04T16:58:35.233+0000) > > The reasoning here is, we don't want someone to purchase the chromas and then not be able to purchase the skin for them. I can't speak to any plans for availability of the parent skin (Headmistress Fiora herself), but I'd be happy to pass along the feedback around it! :) Hey, are there any other chroma skins that work like this? I own all of Fiora's skins, and I just got enough to buy the headmistress Fiora chroma's that I want, and am super sad that I have to wait. I just wanted to know if there were any other "legacy chroma's", because I can't find any other post about them.
: Emote in the Store? PBE servers.
yeah I have that on my pbe account too. I have no clue what it is
Ququroon (NA)
: Adding Skin Portraits to all skins
Exactly how many skins are there? You said ~800, but as someone who has a reasonable amount of skins, I would like to know exactly how many skins there are. Or how many I have. I'm having to go through and count every skin, and it is quite time consuming and troublesome.
Simurgh (NA)
: Let's Chat about Honor
Could you expand the amount of time you can honour at the end of the game? Currently I get out of the game like 3 minutes after clicking out of the loading screen. The new client does not treat me kindly in that regard, I just get stuck loading for a while. And therefor when I actually get the chance to honour anyone, I only have 25-35 seconds to do it, and if I get even a bit of delayed loading then I almost can't honour anyone at all. Would you ever consider expanding the amount of time we could honour at the end of each game? Or is that not a possibility?
: It’s time for November bundles!
Wherrrrrrreeeeeeee'sssssss elementalist luuuuuuuuuux
: What about item sets? Hmmm rito? {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Yeah seriously though. I have to use the legacy client in order to even access my 37+ Item sets for different champions. I refuse to use the new client because I need this organization tool. I don't want to have to go through a list of items just to build something that isn't considered by riot a recommended item. I want the items I want to appear easily with the item set function. ^^
: Why would you disable it? That means someone is attacking you...
having the option to disable it doesn't mean you have to disable it. It's just more options. In no way does having the option negatively effect anything. You don't have to use the option, that's why it's called an option.
: when will exiled morgana be available? ive been waiting for a long time. please bring it back...
they had re-realeased it for like a week a few months ago. or it was in a bundle or somfin. I can't quite remember
: Gift Me Dynasty Ahri Pls ;-; i'll do everything ;n;
: Champion Mastery hits PBE
Or what about the people that don't have mains, and just main everyone, anywhere. Main meta-breaking? How will this effect them?
: Champion Mastery hits PBE
Wait, but what about people who break the meta, and take Akali ADC or something? Would they get less points for not playing Akali or any champion in their main roles?

Kiyoshi739

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion