: If you're ever losing a trade, just remember Old Reliable
For a second I thought that "Ol Reliable" was actually a piece of garbage but it took me awhile to figure out it was just a piece of garbage.
: God damn it Sneaky
SOMEONE MAKE HIM STOP! WHEN FUCKING SHADMAN IS CONFUSED YOU NEED TO STOP!!!
Rhyvin (NA)
: Mafia Braum missing bowler hat
It looks like somebody sprayed his head with some sort of chocolate cheese wiz.
: I deserve challenger tbh
This can be taken many ways. I'm going to stick with the process that your elo doesn't change you. It doesn't make you greater person or a skum licker, it is merely a number.
: - people can change but let's think about how small of a number the changed people are compared to the ones who'll just hop back in JUST TO TROLL They are not lifting the accounts of EVERY PERMABANNED account. You need to message the support and somehow prove them that you have reformed. Its not like you magically get your account back without doing anything. If you care about your account you won't do the same mistakes again. And if you are trying to message the support and make all that effort to get your account back and just to troll in is beyond retarded. I don't know what type of idiot would do such thing.
Yes because there is totally no way to just lie about these kind of things and proceed to be dickheads again. Also never underestimate trolls, they're go extremely far just to be assholes. Again, I don't think the wife beaters of the world will becoming back to this video game as a saint, to think otherwise is ludicrous.
: Because every toxic player will be the same right. And toxic players don't care about their account so they will int and flame again and again. ??????? Dude take a moment and think about it
I already did and there's one thing every toxic perma banned player all have in common. They were all so toxic that they got perma banned for it. People can change but let's think about how small of a number the changed people are compared to the ones who'll just hop back in JUST TO TROLL. Same goes for people who're fresh out of prisoner, they almost certainly go back to a life of crime because it's all they know. Unless Riot starts some sort of angry management retinue for perma banned players which they certainly won't they're more then likely to just act the same way. Also what kind of message does this send? Your perma ban isn't really a perma ban when you get unbanned. You don't give someone the death pentatly then try to revive them with Witchcraft. I doubt that guy who was perma banned for beating his Gf on live stream is going to come back an angel. Get real.
: PSA: Riot NA is EXPERIMENTALLY giving ONE chance perma'd players to prove themselves. ONE. REFORM!
Oh yes because if there's anything league needs right now it's the return of all of it's most toxic players.
Deneviel (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FynB33Ht,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-07-29T13:05:28.598+0000) > > https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/0*uwFT6-DYRMlaVsan. > > actual pure and innocent anime/manga https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/268/654/822.png ohhhhh
> [{quoted}](name=Deneviel,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FynB33Ht,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-07-29T13:22:37.053+0000) > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/268/654/822.png > > ohhhhh What the actual fuck?
: We need more lizard champs tbh
This image reminds me of a Sanity Not Included episode where 50Cent just said "I've seen some shit." for about 15 seconds.
Ahpe (NA)
: Riot balancing the game
Ha he, it funny because true.
: LOL is suffering the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG syndrome
I've been out of the Yu-go-oh game for awhile now WHAT THE FUCK ARE THERE TWO PARAGRAPHS? ARE THOSE FUCKING DIAMONDS!? What do those represent? What is the point of that thing being a dark monster if it doesn't have a dark affect?
Rioter Comments
: Tested some top lane duels with a friend on PBE and found his Q to be relatively fair actually. There's ways to dodge it and there's ways for Aatrox to land it. It's nothing like fighting Riven who just shoves all her damage right into your face.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WuL96UJu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-13T03:34:44.324+0000) > > Tested some top lane duels with a friend on PBE and found his Q to be relatively fair actually. There's ways to dodge it and there's ways for Aatrox to land it. It's nothing like fighting Riven who just shoves all her damage right into your face. Nice to know, thanks.
Rioter Comments
Wolfeur (EUW)
: I was listening to Aatrox' new VO and thought "Everyone is gonna hate it sooo much"
Rioter Comments
: The fragment was going to hit Konte's neck as well, plus the idea that where the blade fragment strikes is dependent on distance from the blade at time of breaking is nonsensical. Yasuo might very well have been able to prevent Souma's death if he had been there. It is true he might not have been able to, but that is nigh impossible to prove and thus Yasuo should be held accountable for abandoning his post and enabling Elder Souma's death.
Are you aware of what you're saying? How could Yasuo be blamed for the most on foreseeable event possible? At this point you're working with What If's You're basically saying Yasuo should of stayed at this master side because Yasuo would be able to catch the shard out of the air thus saving his life. The master agreed to this and Yasuo bends to his master regardless the master would of been at risk for accepting Riven's plea. The only difference between Yasuo staying there and not is that he doesn't see his master die.
: It's obvious why. They didn't want Yasuo mains in their promos, so they framed him.
Whoa, that's one hell of a coin toss. Perma ban all Yasuo or Riven mains.
: There are so many hashinshin memes and somehow some people are surprised as to why he get's so many views. There is so much hate against him that people get blinded of the fact that he is just a great entertainer. Calling it 'a broken clock is right twice' or 'whenever I watch his stream he is angry and bashing on Riot'. Well people should understand and respect others choices, not every one like flamingo/cappuccino kid friendly streams. Dark comedy is not for every one, action is not for every one, some of us sleep watching romantic movies. Tl,dr; Hash is successful in what he does, so suck it up. If you don't like him move on, instead of spreading your hate against some individual.
> [{quoted}](name=Slice n Dice em,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7HvlEEHL,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-04-27T19:41:41.695+0000) > > Tl,dr; Hash is successful in what he does, so suck it up. If you don't like him move on, instead of spreading your hate against some individual. Can't you say that about anyone?
: This doesn't need the addition of grounding. If you want that, just duo queue with a Cassiopeia Champions who can't leave without flash {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:22}}{{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:77}}{{champion:6}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:68}} Champions who can't realistically leave because their escape is stopped by taking damage/getting cc'd {{champion:9}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:13}} Champions who require a target to escape {{champion:84}}{{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:3}}{{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:412}}{{champion:157}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:240}} Champions who need their ult to escape and aren't already listed {{champion:103}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:19}} Champions who would never realistically leave with their mobility {{champion:136}} not enough space to build up his E {{champion:254}} she can leave with ult, but Q would be blocked Champions who can actually reliably leave without the use of flash {{champion:268}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:421}}{{champion:115}} {{champion:516}}
To be fair you have kinda missed the fact that J4's ult can at times screw him considering thee fact that some champions prefer you to be able to go nowhere or you to fight the directly. There are more counters to it then just mobility. You also didn't take into account the champions that are empowered by close walls or the ones who have knockbacks that can eject J4 from his own ult.
Sanngriðr (EUNE)
: Can you decide wether J4 is a diver or a oneshot bot?
Reminds me of a video i saw where a half dead J4 jump scares a guy by ulting over a wall instant killing him screaming "DE! MA! CI! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
: I don't like it either, but it is what it is. Hopefully they design more diverse humanoid champs in the future, as opposed to more of what we already have {{champion:145}} face looks too similar to these for my tastes {{champion:103}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:67}} Spot on about her relation to {{champion:38}} being little more than an easter egg
> [{quoted}](name=Hexs Fortune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n7WjwprG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-11T15:03:10.655+0000) > > I don't like it either, but it is what it is. > > Hopefully they design more diverse humanoid champs in the future, as opposed to more of what we already have > > {{champion:145}} face looks too similar to these for my tastes > > {{champion:103}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:67}} > > Spot on about her relation to {{champion:38}} being little more than an easter egg I remember scrolling past a video titled something along the lines of "Same Face, is not an artist's failing." or something. I assumed it was a rant about when people draw up characters and they all look the same.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sadolm (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A6pwlYlE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-04-06T15:12:20.758+0000) > > Maybe put the new, larger "DECLINE" button on top, so that people will just click the bottom of the "ACCEPT" circle. if it aint broke, dont fix it
> [{quoted}](name=Sadolm,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A6pwlYlE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T23:03:03.210+0000) > > if it aint broke, dont fix it But if it can be improved why shouldn't you improve it?
GreenLore (EUW)
: I know,but thats only the second part of that sentence. The first one just doesn't add up.
Yeah I'm with you on this. It seems like something a mage would say, not someone who is literally surrounded by flying blades. It still was a cool line though.
: How Fortnite is not going to kill LoL
The truth is that massive games can coexist but regardless Devs have to get their "Halo Killer!" "COD Killer!" "WoW Killer!" "LoL Killer" awards because how else can we market our game besides saying how great our competition is?
GenoXx (NA)
: Of all the teasers Riot has done, I still think Jhin was the best.
Yeah that teaser reminded me that Vi's hands aren't giant robit fists. But IMO Jhin is one of the best champions in game. Good art, never seems to be OP or weak, amazing VO, well memed and a nice story and motive to add up to it all. You don't have to agree with his goals, just understand them.
: Where is this big Talon fanclub at? He's dominating every bracket yet I never see the Talon mains or people swooning over him lol
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VOa3sP93,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-27T12:21:43.473+0000) > > Where is this big Talon fanclub at? He's dominating every bracket yet I never see the Talon mains or people swooning over him lol They've been on league of years and area quite group awaiting the return of his silence.
: From Frostbutt to Furblade. What the hell did you do to this skin.
Artistically speaking and for the sake of variety that was a stupid choice. It makes her look far to similar to Karma's Snowday skin and takes away the original look of the old skin. Let' say if you recently bought that skin and then this reworked happened, you'd probably feel a bit robbed. It does nothing new or better then any other skin so why even make? Even skins along a line will typically mix it up. This is just shameful.
: Playing the underdog mid
I like how part 3 and 4 are the same words but for some reason 4 takes up more space.
: I understand that concern, but one could easily argue that her current design draws from Samus of Metroid, for example. And for the record, I've never played Starcraft and know almost nothing about its story or lore.
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBonedCartman,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z7Ex4xin,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-24T23:26:15.624+0000) > > if shaco is a toxic champion what janna is? Literally who mentioned Janna? What does Janna even have to do with Shaco? Their kits are so independently different lmao.
Chill man, the dude was just memeing about how Janna was in a similar position awhile ago with her mains demanding buffs despite her being the top support. The reason why it's relevant is because the OP literally said "I have literally NEVER seen ANY group of champion mains that complained about wanting buffs at above 51% as much as shaco." That's what he was making fun of.
: I gotta be honest, if this leak is real (looks likely it is) I will be pretty disappointed. Doubly so if it's Kassadin's daughter. The design seems really safe and uninspired, like I've seen this Champion already in the game before. I don't even mind that she looks humanoid, what bothers me more is that they could have made her super creepy and uncanny, really emphasizing the fact that the Void is a scary place that breaks people. I'm talking something inspired by the girl from the Ring or something, human-looking, was probably once human, but is twisted into something horrifying and has become just a host for something unthinkable. Riot could have flexed their horror muscles even a little, but instead we are getting chick wearing Void suit that harnesses the Void? Is there going to be some kind of struggle against corruption? I just don't see an interesting angle with this design, she seems more like a poor interpretation of Kassadin sprinkled with a smidge of Kayn edge and turned into a woman. Maybe her lore/voice will change my mind, I don't know though. Feels like a wasted opportunity for sure.
I think they tried to avoid her being Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft. The very image you described is almost exactly her.
Rioter Comments
: They've been a lot more careful ever since the Vel'Koz incident.
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=77vm7o0d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-08T18:31:52.011+0000) > > They've been a lot more careful ever since the Vel'Koz incident. I refuse to believe that was an accident. I can see someone staying after work to try and find the sweet spot between the number counter and proper sentencing to make the title end short.
: Nah I voted for the space skin. Did they ever end up showing the end results of that poll?
> [{quoted}](name=swanington,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=us2WKAHj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-07T00:50:29.592+0000) > > Nah I voted for the space skin. Did they ever end up showing the end results of that poll? I forgot the exact results but one of them was really far behind the other two that were nearly tied. I remembered thinking people might not get this skin out of spite which might convey to Riot that they should never do something this cool again.
Rioter Comments
: Dancing with star spirits Taliyah [Skin Concept]
Skin is too good, too much money would flow, thus it is impossible.
: Cuz if tanks don’t have damage, then the enemy team will ignore them and go for their carries. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} I don’t agree with this logic, but it’s what some people constantly say to defend tanks even though most of them have reliable cc that should make the enemy carries fear being locked down cuz oh I don’t know, that’s the whole point of playing a goddamn tank. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
A tank should be able to be easily ignored IMO but be so annoying to deal with that they force conflict. I.E. Reinhardt. A big portable shield that almost blocks all sources of damage. That's annoying to deal with thus he comes a target. It's also really hard to just walk past Rein because his hammer has innate CC meaning even if you do have alot of health you're going to get disrupted making whatever goal you were trying to accomplish near impossible. The threat of a tank is simple. They are in the way, and make it hard to get past them. This why tanks are always the front line. Fighting a tank is bad because you'll run out of ammo sooner then they will run out of health unless you have help. In a 1v1 the dream should be for a DPS and a tank to go neutral.
: Next Female Champ should have a nice butt
Ya know, I like to try and predict what threads I'll see when I log on to the boards. Happy to be surprised sometimes.
AhmCha (NA)
: Guys, I've tried to get over it, but I can't hold back any more I need to address this
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/killerinstinct/images/1/11/Cinder_retrowip.png/revision/latest?cb=20150404101023 Classic Cinder from KI 2013 is basically what OP is asking for. But I'd be fine with Normal Cinder. Basically a person in flame containment gear. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/killerinstinct/images/4/4a/Cinder_noflame.png/revision/latest?cb=20150404100930 EDIT: OMG OP There is a Splash art remake of Brand BUT HE"S CLASSIC CINDER! https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pDF2Kqmhl1w/maxresdefault.jpg
: _23 minutes in_ "Oh hey they had a {{champion:75}} , I wonder ho-" {{champion:75}} _charging at him with 550 stacks and righteous glory_
> [{quoted}](name=laughup02,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=y4YTffyH,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-02-02T12:12:12.723+0000) > > _23 minutes in_ "Oh hey they had a {{champion:75}} , I wonder ho-" > > {{champion:75}} _charging at him with 550 stacks and righteous glory_ https://i.imgur.com/IdrlE2j.gif
: TFW Ahri dies but the volume is at max.
That moment when you're watching an UberDanger video and you hear the front door unlock.
: Can We Have More MALE 'Magic-Born' Champions?
Yeah this is basically a case of low tier sexism and ageism against both genders and youth vs the elderly that is very prevalent throughout alot of fantasy. I say low tier because I'm fairly sure no one is doing it on purpose. Since a fantasy universe almost always takes place during medieval times and with that a time of great conflict, women typically aren't put into a position of battle unless they are far above the line or magical. To give an example look at {{champion:114}} and {{champion:99}} . Two women only allowed to fight because they are so much more better then the base line trooper that it'd be insane to keep them away from battles. Since there is usually much more men around in the battlefield because it's the middle ages the women need to a great reason for being there, so they are typically given a massive boost in their feats. Not to put them on par but to make them stand more out of the crowd. This will lead the female characters to be all about skill leaving the male characters to be nothing more then brutes where which where the doubled edged sword part comes in. I'ts not that women can't be strong and men can't be smart, characters need to be distinguished from each other because they're planned to spend much time from each other. To give an example of the typical fantasy scene, a good one would be would be Freljord. All the women, {{champion:22}}, {{champion:113}} and {{champion:127}} are quite literally living legends with their male supports being all berserkers. {{champion:23}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:48}} who don't care much for anything other then battle and their own self promotion. The opposite isn't so strongly presented in lol but to give a admittedly weak example would be {{champion:41}} and {{champion:420}} . GP is very cunning, even smart enough to survive and unforeseeable event. Very brutal but not a mindless skin flayer while Illy O is very much a vessel for her god. It quite literally makes her mindless because she does only it's will and she is a giant stack of meat so she can beat down her opponents. Taking a bounce back the ageism part of this basically comes from the same problem. You can't have an elderly person waging war so they must either be an extremely powerful mage or someone so talented that age isn't much of a restriction when compared to the current generation. So all of this adds up to young strapping lads powers being just that because if you were to have some young buck with insane magical powers it'd make your female cast members seem less important by comparison and that would then degrade the entire presence of either person because they both are so powerful. Look at the Lord of the Rings movies. Team LAG were so great and never felt like one needed the other. It felt like if they wanted to they could split up and destroy any foe which they basically do. BTW Did you know Eowyn eventually marries Faramir? This is totally different but almost equally annoying feature which is everyone must get with someone. If there are equal male and female characters in a story they will almost always find love with each other because (fart noise). Hell even two characters who hate each other will still get together because why not? Best example. Baird and Sam from Gears of War. Sam has affection for Dom and wishes to help him heal from losing his wife. Baird is a misogynistic prick who doesn't think women should ever be soldiers and should be put on literal breeding farms. These two end up getting married. We can only assume Sam hated literally every other person in the world more then Baird.
: Looks a bit too edgy to take seriously, but we'll see
I can see that but atleast Annie's previous lore was never not edgy so I guess it's fair play. It's just that she wasn't edgy herself so hopefully she'll still be fine.
Rioter Comments
: i don't really see similarities between them other than swains base looking like bloodlord vlad or whatever. there are clear differences between them with the abilities i mean, 3 of swains abilities looking nothing like any of vlads so i don't get why people say they are similar
White hair, the long coat, all the red energy flying around, high amounts of AOE and sustain along with a lack of mobility all seem to me that they are basically just the same thing just slightly different. I feel like if someone hasn't been playing this game for years Riot could actually swap the two names in and out a few times before the new players actually notice the difference between the two.
: Annie lore incoming
I just hope that make her age. I think it'd be kinda cool sort of like seeing Clem in The Walking Dead. Also the bit about her lore where it's stated that a girl with her power becoming an adult would mean she'd be unstoppable is something I'd rather see sooner then later.
: Glad everyone's being so civil about Swain's VGU
Legitimately asking, how he is an improvement all round. Asking because I honestly do not know how that can be said. I can see if someone said they think the new Swain is better then the old but just sayings it's flat out better in everyway feels wrong.
Show more

Knalxz

Level 32 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion