: > [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lBGhVx3U,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-19T02:54:28.889+0000) > > Or > Or > You could stop playing outdated champions and instead pick the ones versatile enough to deal with her and most other opponents easily. Lol, that's a hot take, "stop playing the champions you like playing because Riot stuffs new kits to the point of absurdity." Yeah because when I lose lane to her picking up a random summoner that I had no way of predicting or stopping, it's because I like playing Karthus.
> [{quoted}](name=TheWhirligigSaw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lBGhVx3U,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-19T03:59:12.541+0000) > > Lol, that's a hot take, "stop playing the champions you like playing because Riot stuffs new kits to the point of absurdity." Yeah because when I lose lane to her picking up a random summoner that I had no way of predicting or stopping, it's because I like playing Karthus. When you lose lane playing Karthus, it's because you're playing Karthus. Bad example if you were trying to use one that normally wins lane, since he's a late game champ.
: I use the Grim Reaper skin in defiance of Rito's Chinese overlords, who think that bones are 2spooky.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lItctMzE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-19T03:11:55.446+0000) > > I use the Grim Reaper skin in defiance of Rito's Chinese overlords, who think that bones are 2spooky. It's not because bones are spooky. It's because bones bring back the memory of the emaciated bodies of the tens of millions that died from starvation under Mao. #communismworksintheory
Xidphel (NA)
: So basically, you refuse to argue with someone who disagrees with you. Also, no need to use hyperbole.
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mInN13xb,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-19T03:01:45.572+0000) > > So basically, you refuse to argue with someone who disagrees with you. > > Also, no need to use hyperbole. I refuse to argue with people that are ignorant or misinformed on things that are facts, not opinions. You can't have an argument about which president was the best with someone who thinks Chuck Norris was in office.
: Stormrazor Ballance for Jhin and Graves
To keep its functionality on everyone else, this would actually be a great solution.
: Oh cool...Zoe buffs
Or Or You could stop playing outdated champions and instead pick the ones versatile enough to deal with her and most other opponents easily.
Modi (NA)
: > Riot's blatant disregard for a basic human right, And which "right" is that > And certainly there should be no such thing as a permanent gameplay ban for punishments related to chat only. Having experienced negative chat towards me and my teammates in games, I can say that the negativity is one of the reasons I don't play as much, anymore. The game just isn't as fun anymore with the negativity in the community, and I never even played ranked. I'm glad that people get punished for chat related violations of the terms of use. If they didn't, I (and probably many others) would have quit long ago. > But we don't have the power to get the system changed. So you have to follow the rules even though they aren't fair. You are right, you don't, and that is a good thing. The people who receive this kind of punishment are minuscule minority of the entire player base. The rest of us don't want them here. Riot doesn't want them here. That is why they have been banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mInN13xb,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-19T01:08:06.554+0000) > > And which "right" is that > > Having experienced negative chat towards me and my teammates in games, I can say that the negativity is one of the reasons I don't play as much, anymore. The game just isn't as fun anymore with the negativity in the community, and I never even played ranked. I'm glad that people get punished for chat related violations of the terms of use. If they didn't, I (and probably many others) would have quit long ago. > > You are right, you don't, and that is a good thing. The people who receive this kind of punishment are minuscule minority of the entire player base. The rest of us don't want them here. Riot doesn't want them here. That is why they have been banned. 1. If you don't understand, I can't explain it in a way that'll break you of your incorrect learning. 2. No, actually, it is not. It is _your_ choice not to mute players that has resulted in not playing the game as much. Because it's certainly not the friendly pvp interactions that kept you playing. You being adversely effected by a normal occurrence is no one's fault but your own. You can place an umbrella over yourself, but advocating for the removal of individual raindrops will do nothing. And certainly blaming where you live for being rainy doesn't make sense, either. 3. Well you, as someone who advocates the worst possible thing Riot can do to players-- which amounts to an act of hatred-- shouldn't be allowed here, either. And you're incorrect about them being a minuscule minority. They may have been, back in the game's infancy when no one was serious about it, but that hasn't been the case for a long time now. Plus that's a skewed point anyway, because "people who can't play" aren't part of the playerbase.
Varan566 (NA)
: My friend has been banned 3 times. Blames the system
It is the system at fault. Riot's blatant disregard for a basic human right, while they put up the facade that you have it and throw you in the gulag for using it, isn't okay. And certainly there should be no such thing as a permanent gameplay ban for punishments related to chat only. But we don't have the power to get the system changed. So you have to follow the rules even though they aren't fair. What I suggest is change the keybinding for chat from Enter to a key he'd never use. Tell him you've done so but not what the key is, and make sure he doesn't check. Just for his own good, he'll learn not to chat at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eh8hfeBm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T08:25:52.137+0000) > > I suggest taking a basic class on debate or argumentative writing. One of the first things you learn is "everyone knows" is not an argument, it's a fallacy. The only people who have a voice in the community listened to by riot, because they disregard reddit and their own boards, all agree the meta is favoring the above listed champs. Maybe not all of them, but 90% of that list, and even if it's not the champs but items or runes, these are the offenders. If riot removed or gutted their items that they JUST came out with, or could not balance, it concedes to the community that they have no idea what they're doing. Not that it's not already apparent, but they really don't.
> [{quoted}](name=Popperofski,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eh8hfeBm,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T08:31:13.378+0000) > > The only people who have a voice in the community listened to by riot, because they disregard reddit and their own boards, all agree the meta is favoring the above listed champs. Maybe not all of them, but 90% of that list, and even if it's not the champs but items or runes, these are the offenders. If riot removed or gutted their items that they JUST came out with, or could not balance, it concedes to the community that they have no idea what they're doing. Not that it's not already apparent, but they really don't. You've merely said "everyone" again in different words. You need to answer: WHO is saying what you claim? WHAT are they saying? You can't just make such baseless claims with no evidence or even commentary about it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ytqw5tky,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-18T09:24:30.125+0000) > > Doesn't take a high rank player to tell you something you should've known since season 3. She is no longer designed to be played mid, as she's adjusted with her role as a support in mind. > > But it seems you're unaware of one extremely important change they made to Morgana that completely and utterly removed her ability to be played Mid against any competent opponent: her passive no longer heals her for damage dealt to any minions besides siege minions. What are you talking about? I have no issues with sustain in lane. The cannon minions are frequent enough for it to still be enough. I absolutely crush my lane most games as Morgana mid. The recent nerf to her mana regen, which was totally unjustified anyway, was a big hit. Even so I still have no issues. I concede that perhaps versus competent people she'd be bad. I once played versus a diamond 1 zed one trick who managed to beat me. However, in plat/gold I never have an issue against any match up. The players just aren't good enough. The issue isn't laning at all. It is late game carry ability. In specific, she can't just dive the enemy backline and kill somebody like say Leblanc.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Ultima,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ytqw5tky,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T09:42:36.783+0000) > > What are you talking about? I have no issues with sustain in lane. The cannon minions are frequent enough for it to still be enough. I absolutely crush my lane most games as Morgana mid. The recent nerf to her mana regen, which was totally unjustified anyway, was a big hit. Even so I still have no issues. > > I concede that perhaps versus competent people she'd be bad. I once played versus a diamond 1 zed one trick who managed to beat me. However, in plat/gold I never have an issue against any match up. The players just aren't good enough. > > The issue isn't laning at all. It is late game carry ability. In specific, she can't just dive the enemy backline and kill somebody like say Leblanc. You must be getting some lucky (bad enemy player) matchups. Granted it's more likely you'll encounter someone at mid who doesn't know their champion well as opposed to other roles, since mid is the most popular role. As for late game, that, as I said, is attributed to the fact she is now entirely balanced around being a support. They don't care if she isn't suited to use damage mage items because she's _supposed_ to be building support items. The issue a lot of "high level" players have is that... they aren't high-level _players_, they're high-level _mains_. They can perform at that level on specific champions, but the best they can usually do on other champions is not feed and hope to get carried. (granted they can perform okay on champs that are just so lacking in mechanical involvement that there is no difference between a main and someone with 30 games on 'em, like Malphite or Annie) They aren't like the pros, who must adjust their picks to game changes. Not only _must_ they, but the difference that makes them good players where good mains aren't the same is the very fact that they _can_. And mains get away with not being flexible because experience on a champion actually can overcome a lack of overall gameplay--- _if you choose to main the right champion._ That said, choosing one that is outdated isn't your best bet. Maybe you'll get lucky, and the changes to Morgana's passive and W coming up help her at mid lane, but more likely is that they push it even more heavily into support since they have a lot of incentive to keep popular support picks in the support role for queue times. And you'll have to play someone else. This thread really didn't need to be made in the first place, since a quick look at champion.gg or op.gg will tell you she isn't even played mid enough in high level play to provide reliable data about it. You've been coasting on the inexperience of the enemies for a while now, and it's time to switch up. Even so, if you've managed to do so well playing a champion that is no longer designed to go mid at mid I doubt you'll have any trouble climbing further when you swap to one that is.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Again boards meming a base stats nerf
Yeah, I actually had to sit back and try not to start an argument with some teammates on discord who were so uninformed they didn't realize the difference taking Celerity makes. It's 5 MS. And that 5 MS can make or break a chase.
: Okay okay after that last fiasco, I've come up with a REAL skin idea for nunu
It would actually be a great addition to the culinary masters skin line.
: High level players, what is your opinion of Morgana mid?
Doesn't take a high rank player to tell you something you should've known since season 3. She is no longer designed to be played mid, as she's adjusted with her role as a support in mind. But it seems you're unaware of one extremely important change they made to Morgana that completely and utterly removed her ability to be played Mid against any competent opponent: her passive no longer heals her for damage dealt to any minions besides siege minions.
Xavanic (NA)
: can ppl just please be muted in lobby if their muted in game
I agree. When someone is just annoying the hell out of me, especially when they don't know which "they're" to use, I don't want to see _their_ chat at the end of the game. _There_ is no reason the mute shouldn't extend to the end screen. :^)
: > [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eh8hfeBm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-17T09:14:09.339+0000) > > How about instead of making a list and no suggestions, you explain what you think is wrong with each champion so there can actually be a discussion? > > As is, all we can discuss is whether or not you're wrong. > > And that leaves me with: > You're wrong about Alistar since his problems stem from the inherent issues with having "Airborne" unaffected by tenacity. Instead of targeting him, that should simply be addressed game-wide. > You're wrong about Poppy, who only performs exceptionally against teams full of dashes-- since her problem is the very fact that champions she directly counters are currently favored. It'd be like gutting Rammus back in the Sated Devourer era. > And you're wrong about Kindred, but for a different reason. She simply needs a different ultimate that actually meshes with her thematic. > > As for the others, Gutting a character is NEVER a solution. Buff champions that are supposed to counter them, buff items used to counter-build, hell, buff everyone else if need be. But nerfing characters intentionally to the point they can't perform is not an answer. Just look at Nidalee. Everyone who plays knows the problems with these champs. LCS viewers know who's too strong and pick banned, and the streamers in high elo who point out who made it past bans and decides games know what's wrong. Riot has enough data. They don't have a straightforward statement of the current morale of their playerbase. This sums it up. Maybe not in the right tone, but it sums it up.
> [{quoted}](name=Popperofski,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eh8hfeBm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T05:25:00.618+0000) > > Everyone who plays knows the problems with these champs. LCS viewers know who's too strong and pick banned, and the streamers in high elo who point out who made it past bans and decides games know what's wrong. Riot has enough data. They don't have a straightforward statement of the current morale of their playerbase. This sums it up. Maybe not in the right tone, but it sums it up. I suggest taking a basic class on debate or argumentative writing. One of the first things you learn is "everyone knows" is not an argument, it's a fallacy.
: > [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KaAdQZAV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T09:22:18.102+0000) > > Well, unfortunately even the game isn't an accurate representation of character sizes. Galio, who can crush five men with his fist, is shorter than Sion in the game. You think he can crush 5 men with his fist when the tip of his tail makes a number of buildings look like stones? Galio is STUPID massive in his splash to the point where the mere idea he's a statue most of the time (according to lore) is ludicrous. Like you'd be able to make out his features at that size. Most of demacia's capital would be eclipsed by his shadow!!!
> [{quoted}](name=SangreDeNoche,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KaAdQZAV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T05:36:49.294+0000) > > You think he can crush 5 men with his fist when the tip of his tail makes a number of buildings look like stones? > > Galio is STUPID massive in his splash to the point where the mere idea he's a statue most of the time (according to lore) is ludicrous. Like you'd be able to make out his features at that size. Most of demacia's capital would be eclipsed by his shadow!!! Right, forgot to list off the last official character representation: their lore. In the story, Galio smacks down five mages with his fist. But that says nothing about his size. I actually did some sort-of math about Galio a while a back, trying to discuss whether or not 20 foot tall humans are an unusual-but-not-impossible sight in Runeterra, specifically in reference to Mordekaiser. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/Ta7lkYaL-some-men-are-giants?show=flat
: I never said he was good, and I don't think anyone is really making that argument. He was fixable within the scope of his playstyle and mechanics, and you will never convince me that he wasn't. Also, Riot introducing weird runes that screw up the game is not the fault of Aatrox's kit.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkinPrime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bAiiplqU,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-10-17T22:24:07.752+0000) > > I never said he was good, and I don't think anyone is really making that argument. He was fixable within the scope of his playstyle and mechanics, and you will never convince me that he wasn't. Also, Riot introducing weird runes that screw up the game is not the fault of Aatrox's kit. I'd say it was fixable, but the changes you suggest are far and away from his old playstyle. Specifically and especially changing him from a solo dueler to a champion capable of strong roaming. Not that that would've been bad, but it's a stretch to say it's still the same playstyle. And I actually love your suggestion for his ultimate, since it really gives a Sterak's feel-- and he was always wearing Sterak's Gage anyway.
: Thank you, theres already plenty of punishments for being toxic, if im constantly toxic i get perma banned, why isnt that enough?
> [{quoted}](name=EmoElephant,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JtaRPbwP,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-10-17T22:26:06.319+0000) > > Thank you, theres already plenty of punishments for being toxic, if im constantly toxic i get perma banned, why isnt that enough? Yep. I said the same thing when they first introduced it. And I've never been punished for toxicity even once. I'm at honor 5, have every honor icon from before the Honor rework, and got every free gift Riot gave out. But that doesn't mean I'm blind to the fact it is unfair to punish people on top of what's already a punishment.
Rioter Comments
: Why did they take away season rewards for people under honor 2?
Because they mistakenly think it makes them look good, when mature players with the money and time to support their company don't appreciate "honor" being able to influence the rewards you earn with skill and time.
: I demand that everyone give me upvotes!
I think you've done it. You've perfected the art of fishing for Downvotes.
: What Aatrox SHOULD have been
I say this again and again on Aatrox threads: Aatrox was never good, even in concept because we had a stronger version of him before he was released: Xin Zhao. I'll copy-paste my explanation here: Every single patch without Conqueror, he was the bottom of the barrel for AA-based fighters. And why? Because Xin Zhao provided every single strength Aatrox had-- without the need for the revival gimmick, or having to choose between healing and damage-- both being stronger on his ability that did both at once. And when Xin Zhao wasn't the go-to, it was because other strengths were needed-- strengths that Aatrox simply didn't have because he was nnothing but an inferior Xin Zhao. Especially since Xin Zhao's rework that gave him an even better ultimate than any revive. Yeah, it sucks that the one time Aatrox was top-tier was right before his rework was completed. But that has nothing to do with him specifically. The combination of his E's cost being removed and Conqueror's introduction pushed him far and above what was intended for the rune.
: The difference is that Fizz's was kinda clunky and in the middle of his combo, while Eve's is rather smooth and is at the start. It was an *unnatural* delay as opposed to a *natural* one. Good natural delays are like Akali's passive or Eve's new W. It's a delay that gives the opponent time to react without putting the assassin in unnecessary danger or feeling too forced.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5sPc1nGo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-17T12:34:19.462+0000) > > The difference is that Fizz's was kinda clunky and in the middle of his combo, while Eve's is rather smooth and is at the start. It was an *unnatural* delay as opposed to a *natural* one. > > Good natural delays are like Akali's passive or Eve's new W. It's a delay that gives the opponent time to react without putting the assassin in unnecessary danger or feeling too forced. But it is not a natural delay. No other assassin has to wait like that before using their damaging abilities to maximize their effectiveness. And you can't compare it to Akali's, which you have control over and can use abilities to reduce the delay, all while getting back your stealth even while on top of the enemy.
Sunset (NA)
: You can actually use this to your advantage!!!!! The trick is to learn to predict what the enemy will do once you put W on them. Most players who dont have experiance against evelynn will run to their tower or their teammates. Simply already be there and you got a free kill. On top of that you dont even need it in the late game. I think its a nice way to add utility that is fair to her kit. ps people forget that it slows without having to wait o.o
> [{quoted}](name=Sunset,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5sPc1nGo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-17T12:50:47.300+0000) > > You can actually use this to your advantage!!!!! The trick is to learn to predict what the enemy will do once you put W on them. Most players who dont have experiance against evelynn will run to their tower or their teammates. Simply already be there and you got a free kill. > > On top of that you dont even need it in the late game. I think its a nice way to add utility that is fair to her kit. > > > ps people forget that it slows without having to wait o.o If they get away, you can't use it to your advantage. What you're suggesting is what anyone without a cloak does when they enter the lane--- go where the enemy is running. I didn't forget it slows. I was on mobile and couldn't find a way to state it in the last sentence without it sounding weird.
: Because Fizz's W is purely a damaging ability and is usually used in the middle of his rotation. Eve's charm is hard CC. You cannot compare the two, even though they are both assassins. Also, being hit with CC like a charm from an invisible champion would be toxic to deal with and there would be almost zero counterplay. Imagine if Ahri could stealth and then use her charm, that would be some broken shit right there.
> [{quoted}](name=BrendoRockLee,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5sPc1nGo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-17T17:12:53.766+0000) > > Because Fizz's W is purely a damaging ability and is usually used in the middle of his rotation. > > Eve's charm is hard CC. You cannot compare the two, even though they are both assassins. > > Also, being hit with CC like a charm from an invisible champion would be toxic to deal with and there would be almost zero counterplay. Imagine if Ahri could stealth and then use her charm, that would be some broken shit right there. She gets revealed when she casts a damaging ability, which she needs to do to activate the charm in the first place. It's not zero counterplay at all.
: It would be way too strong. Evelynn is fine, it's bullshit assassins like {{champion:121}} insta-killing you with no warning that need some nerf
> [{quoted}](name=Lets have shrex,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5sPc1nGo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-17T12:24:14.268+0000) > > It would be way too strong. Evelynn is fine, it's bullshit assassins like {{champion:121}} insta-killing you with no warning that need some nerf Eve is being picked for jungle less than TALIYAH. She is not fine. I agree, insta-killing you with NO warning isn't okay... but even if they made Eve's charm match her playstyle as I suggested, the warning wouldn't be removed. You still get sight of her when she's in range to E or fires her Q.
Rioter Comments
Zezilian (EUNE)
: What happen to Jax ?
Jax has always been able to do that--- to champions who use auto attacks. Only really new Jax players do something stupid like instantly ending their E right away for the stun when they can use it to block a ton of damage from auto attackers.
Chakkoty (EUW)
: Yes, exactly. I get that Riot wants to "leave it to the community", but this is just...bad. You can't create a character with SEVERAL visual depictions of them that clearly show EXACTLY how they look and then just "leave it open to interpretation". They are RIGHT THERE! There is no interpretation! Lucian is so and so tall, so and so black and so and so long is his hair. Period. I don't expect them to specify every little thing, but a character that uses her assets to get her way like MF has tio have...well, assets. Thresh is so different in the Map of Runeterra artworks that it took me a second to realize that it was him.
> [{quoted}](name=Chakkoty,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KaAdQZAV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T09:14:29.539+0000) > > Yes, exactly. I get that Riot wants to "leave it to the community", but this is just...bad. You can't create a character with SEVERAL visual depictions of them that clearly show EXACTLY how they look and then just "leave it open to interpretation". > They are RIGHT THERE! There is no interpretation! Lucian is so and so tall, so and so black and so and so long is his hair. Period. I don't expect them to specify every little thing, but a character that uses her assets to get her way like MF has tio have...well, assets. Thresh is so different in the Map of Runeterra artworks that it took me a second to realize that it was him. Well, unfortunately even the game isn't an accurate representation of character sizes. Galio, who can crush five men with his fist, is shorter than Sion in the game. Which is why I say there should just be an appearance bio for everyone. Just to give us some baseline if we even want to interpret things in our own artwork. To be fair though, skin tone and hair length/style can change quite easily. As for characters with outdated human models like Miss Fortune, Caitlin, Sona, etc., we'll just have to wait for their visual updates. 'Cause they definitely don't fit the style of more recent champions-- hell, some of them don't even stand up to the standards of their own more recent skins.
: If Season 9 doesn't have these champs gutted there won't be a League of Legends next season
How about instead of making a list and no suggestions, you explain what you think is wrong with each champion so there can actually be a discussion? As is, all we can discuss is whether or not you're wrong. And that leaves me with: You're wrong about Alistar since his problems stem from the inherent issues with having "Airborne" unaffected by tenacity. Instead of targeting him, that should simply be addressed game-wide. You're wrong about Poppy, who only performs exceptionally against teams full of dashes-- since her problem is the very fact that champions she directly counters are currently favored. It'd be like gutting Rammus back in the Sated Devourer era. And you're wrong about Kindred, but for a different reason. She simply needs a different ultimate that actually meshes with her thematic. As for the others, Gutting a character is NEVER a solution. Buff champions that are supposed to counter them, buff items used to counter-build, hell, buff everyone else if need be. But nerfing characters intentionally to the point they can't perform is not an answer. Just look at Nidalee.
Chakkoty (EUW)
: Female Champion Body Inconsistencies (aka. "Why her boobs so small")
This isn't just a problem with titties' consistencies. In general, Riot does not enforce proportions or features in their splash arts, animations, merchandise or emotes that are consistent with the actual in-game models. Which wouldn't be so much of a problem if not for the fact they're inconsistent between each other as well. Thresh and Jinx are the best examples to look at, since they've appeared in every one of those forms, and you can see either subtle or clear differences is each one. I think for artistic sake Riot should have their artists draw up some bios that have the actual sizes and whatnot of each character, and then leave every other interpretation as-is. And splash art should never get the green-light if the artist chose to use a setting that obscures the colors of the actual skin.
: > [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=heUnpaxG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-15T05:25:31.771+0000) > > Another question: why is he allowed to have 50+ winrate even against his counters while still stomping everyone he counters with 60+? It's supposed to be 40-60, not 50-60. He does not have a 50+ winrate against counter wtf. Get out of here with that bull
> [{quoted}](name=DarukongSr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=heUnpaxG,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-10-15T14:35:29.576+0000) > > He does not have a 50+ winrate against counter wtf. Get out of here with that bull Not against his top 3 worst counters, no. But his pool of counters is a hell of a lot smaller than other champions'. Thanks to the fact some champions who should beat him in a fair fight lose just due to his stats and the fact his supposed weaknesses only exist against particular matchups.
: F*g is not on the zero tolerance list, only f*ggot
Maybe if you don't wanna see chat you could mute everyone at the start of the game. There's even a handy command for it, "/mute all". Or, like a reasonable, thinking human, you could discuss the issue with the person in question instead of advocating a death sentence for minor infractions.
: This is why you don't honor that one guy just because he got 15 kills, or your support just because he landed 3 straight thresh hooks and got you fed. Try actually honoring players for what the honors description says. Not a single honor option says "carried my sorry ass" so I'm not sure why most people use the honor system in that fashion. I skip over honoring anyone in about 90% of my games, the only time I ever hand out an honor is if someone stood out to me as far as behavior goes. If you adopted a system similar to mine, you would be far less likely to accidentally honor some toxic shitbag. But feel free to continue to honor people for playing well and not their behavior, up to you.
> [{quoted}](name=swindsurfer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LzqvqIUz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-15T07:30:17.179+0000) > > This is why you don't honor that one guy just because he got 15 kills, or your support just because he landed 3 straight thresh hooks and got you fed. Try actually honoring players for what the honors description says. Not a single honor option says "carried my sorry ass" so I'm not sure why most people use the honor system in that fashion. I skip over honoring anyone in about 90% of my games, the only time I ever hand out an honor is if someone stood out to me as far as behavior goes. If you adopted a system similar to mine, you would be far less likely to accidentally honor some toxic shitbag. But feel free to continue to honor people for playing well and not their behavior, up to you. Considering you used the phrase "toxic shitbag", it seems you're actually one yourself. Really hypocritical.
: I don't agree with that. Play smart around Zoe's kit and you will demolish her, even if the one playing her is doing a good job. Manage your minion line right, get wards out so she can't snipe you from fog, throw your nuke at her portal, etc. You've got options. I know I'm using primarily Zoe as the example but it's not just player error that makes the champs lose.
> [{quoted}](name=RenownedWheat42,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WENeYEti,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-15T05:30:58.631+0000) > > I don't agree with that. Play smart around Zoe's kit and you will demolish her, even if the one playing her is doing a good job. Manage your minion line right, get wards out so she can't snipe you from fog, throw your nuke at her portal, etc. You've got options. > > I know I'm using primarily Zoe as the example but it's not just player error that makes the champs lose. The points you brought up are just support for what I said. Those are things Zoe can more easily play around than the weaknesses of other champions. Things like "managing your wave right" and "warding" aren't counters to specific champions, they're things you have to do in every matchup. So you leave just the option of throwing your nuke at her portal, which for one is only an option for a small handful of champions, and for two is just not an option if she plays her portal right. As I said, it's her lane to lose.
: Well the 50% likely deals with the fact some of his counters are not really favorable or are weak in the meta currently.
> [{quoted}](name=Balterein,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=heUnpaxG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-15T05:38:05.718+0000) > > Well the 50% likely deals with the fact some of his counters are not really favorable or are weak in the meta currently. That'd be a nice thought, but it's not just this meta. It's an ongoing trend for several years now. I check every so often when I wanna make a point about a class with the _concept_ of being able to take on 2-3 people alone being batshit crazy in a PvP game.
: Unpopular Opinion: I really like what CT champs bring to the game.
The issue with his champions is that he designs them as the player's to fail, not the opponent's to beat. Hence they have weaknesses that can be played around more easily than other kinds of weaknesses.
: Why can Darius be like this?
Another question: why is he allowed to have 50+ winrate even against his counters while still stomping everyone he counters with 60+? It's supposed to be 40-60, not 50-60.
: If watching anime makes you a weeb, and weebs are degenerates...
I know you're making an attempt at a joke, but when the premise is so bad there's nowhere for the joke to go.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LfYA2yk3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-14T08:23:21.599+0000) > > I had to transfer my account and easily listed off 40+ skin and rp purchases, and gifts I gave/received in the last 6 years, with the dates. > > If you can't do at least 25, then you're probably lying. i didn't get a account back i had bank reciepts of me purchasing rp with the transaction number i also gave them the card number on my account in full. not to mention around when the account was made (who the fuck knows the real day) but around my birthday 2010 when i got a pc. i name the first champ i ever bought being taric as i thought he looked like a tank from wow and at the time tanks were busted so i used that ideology but boy was i wrong LOL. main point is i provided so much information to riot that nobody else could possibly have and i was still denied. same thing happened when i had a account way back me and my friend shared till we had a falling out, i made the account credit card and all but he took the pass and ran never seen the account again -.-
> [{quoted}](name=Brave Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LfYA2yk3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-14T08:34:21.650+0000) > > i didn't get a account back i had bank reciepts of me purchasing rp with the transaction number i also gave them the card number on my account in full. not to mention around when the account was made (who the fuck knows the real day) but around my birthday 2010 when i got a pc. i name the first champ i ever bought being taric as i thought he looked like a tank from wow and at the time tanks were busted so i used that ideology but boy was i wrong LOL. main point is i provided so much information to riot that nobody else could possibly have and i was still denied. same thing happened when i had a account way back me and my friend shared till we had a falling out, i made the account credit card and all but he took the pass and ran never seen the account again -.- Account sharing is against the Terms of Service.
: > [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y3a6lHfz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-14T01:59:52.475+0000) > > {{champion:12}} "The Minotaur" > > At least she isn't "Sivir: The Human" Maybe just as a maaaybe he is the only one left so that might be like a big thingy....JUST AS A MAYBE not saying that is doesnt need change
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y3a6lHfz,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2018-10-14T14:28:29.009+0000) > > Maybe just as a maaaybe he is the only one left so that might be like a big thingy....JUST AS A MAYBE not saying that is doesnt need change I'm not sure where the confusion that he's the only one left comes from. His story never was that he was the only one, and it also doesn't currently state that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=miEkmswA,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-10-14T01:55:58.060+0000) > > Your idea of "more mobility" is very... just completely wrong. 3 dashes that must be used in quick succession on an over 2 minute cooldown is not more mobility than two dashes that can be used well apart on 16 and 8 second cooldowns. Because she has 3 long range dashes on a low cooldown, and her Q is a massive MS steroid. Are you people on drugs?
> [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=miEkmswA,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2018-10-14T14:45:59.954+0000) > > Because she has 3 long range dashes on a low cooldown, and her Q is a massive MS steroid. > > Are you people on drugs? 1. Both of Fizz's dashes are longer range than Ahri's, so the point that they're "long range" is false. 2. She doesn't have them 1-5, which is one disadvantage. And 130 seconds is not a short cooldown. So that point's false too. 3. Her MS isn't on her Q any more, it's on her passive and you only get it from hitting a champion with two abilities. I wasn't arguing that she's completely immobile. But among mobile champions, she is nowhere near the top of the list. But when you comment trying to argue a point, you should make sure your claims are right before posting. As is, every single thing you said was false.
: Is it just me or do the players i report that actually harrass me don't get banned.
Growing a backbone is one solution to said problem. It helps with standing up to adversity.
: Yo i miss season 1-3
Unfortunately, that's not possible. Apparently Riot doesn't save things patch to patch, so even "reverting" changes supposedly requires they start from scratch with the work. https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/05/ask-riot-classic-mode/
: Is every man from Piltover a jerk new lore?
Viktor's technically from Piltover, and he's a pretty good guy, what with trying to save all those people's lives.
: Account Locked because of IP ADDRESS changing several time.
I had to transfer my account and easily listed off 40+ skin and rp purchases, and gifts I gave/received in the last 6 years, with the dates. If you can't do at least 25, then you're probably lying.
: > [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y3a6lHfz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-14T01:59:52.475+0000) > > {{champion:12}} "The Minotaur" > > At least she isn't "Sivir: The Human" I mean, at the least, Alistar has the benefit of being the _only_ Minotaur left.
> [{quoted}](name=Trolosaurus,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y3a6lHfz,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-10-14T05:21:06.349+0000) > > I mean, at the least, Alistar has the benefit of being the _only_ Minotaur left. "benefit"
: > [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=en0dKIvc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T02:20:54.920+0000) > > What I said is an explanation of why people are angry, by using your question and adding in what you called "getting involved"--which is nothing more than another way to say "doing work". I did in fact rephrase your question. > > It's all well and good for them to give away emotes for community involvement, but those emotes should not be exclusively tied to added work outside the game. We should have the opportunity to pay for them just like any other emote. That is why people are angry. But that defeats the purpose lol
> [{quoted}](name=Speak or Die,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=en0dKIvc,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T02:31:14.454+0000) > > But that defeats the purpose lol Not at all. If the purpose is "involvement in the community" giving away for free things that usually cost money is incentive enough. But making them exclusive to those streamers is ridiculous.
: > [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y3a6lHfz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T02:08:20.436+0000) > > That said, Battle Mistress doesn't even fit her. She doesn't battle, she ambushes. Which are battles
> [{quoted}](name=Unlucky Number7,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y3a6lHfz,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T03:52:36.174+0000) > > Which are battles Only if you suck at ambushing.
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Knickolas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=miEkmswA,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-10-14T01:55:58.060+0000) > > Your idea of "more mobility" is very... just completely wrong. 3 dashes that must be used in quick succession on an over 2 minute cooldown is not more mobility than two dashes that can be used well apart on 16 and 8 second cooldowns. Fizz's Q is also mobility lol. His E basically 2 mini dashes as well. In total 3 dashes in a short cd lol
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=miEkmswA,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-10-14T02:15:43.218+0000) > > Fizz's Q is also mobility lol. > > His E basically 2 mini dashes as well. > > In total 3 dashes in a short cd lol Well okay then. Actually, it's technically not 3 "dashes", since he's untargetable during the entire dash. So it's actually even more unfair.
Show more

Knickolas

Level 136 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion