: > [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLst2Fhd,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T23:13:34.377+0000) > > No champ should be able to miss everything and still kill... Zed, Akali, and other champs havet his same problem with the insane damage overloaded into this game now. > > Zed can whiff 90% of his stuff and still 100-0 you in .3 seconds, and that's before he gets fed, just a few half damage items. The fact that this was upvoted shows the state of the boards. **This. Shit. Is. Not. True.**
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLst2Fhd,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-24T03:09:20.535+0000) > > The fact that this was upvoted shows the state of the boards. > > **This. Shit. Is. Not. True.** How is it not true? Not only do I do it myself, but I have it happen to me. Or are you trying to claim I'm so amazing I can do what most people can't? In that case, thank you for the compliment.
: > [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjKAeJHO,comment-id=0004000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-24T01:46:41.160+0000) > > Boy it's not often i see someone write so much yet say nothing at all... Well it was fun troll, very interesting to see the usual tropes played out with your "I know you are but what am I" mentality, but I really do have to get going on with life. I did particularly like the hilarious logic that 2+2 doesn't = 4 because 3+1 = 4 therefore 2+2 can't = 4... If you're half as smart as you think you are you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, well my point exactly. > > have a nice day. I find it amusing you can't defend yourself or your posts at all. Take your ball and run along now, junior.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjKAeJHO,comment-id=00040002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-24T02:26:57.608+0000) > > I find it amusing you can't defend yourself or your posts at all. Take your ball and run along now, junior. Defend what? from a false accusation? I give you constant points that defend it, and all you can do is give me a blanket troll responses. Telling me my argument was a "circular fallacy" without even once explaining how it was, isn't a refute, nor does it make you intelligent, nor does it even make you sound intelligent. It makes you sound and look like a troll, because that's all it is at that point. Then claiming my next argument is a straw man, yada yada.. when it clearly wasn't just goes on to prove more. You say big words, and I think you think it makes you smart.. problem is you have to understand what those meanings, terms, and words mean. Which you clearly don't. I honestly have no reason to keep wasting my time on someone who is either trolling me, or to far up his own rear to even argue intelligently out of fear of losing. it's pathetic either way.
: > [{quoted}](name=FOWSHOWBROW,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjKAeJHO,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2019-09-23T18:31:17.880+0000) > > So you find it more productive to gobble everything up as it is rather than criticizing serious flaws that need fixing? > If the world was made up of people like you, I doubt we'd even be in the middle ages at this point. How do you think things improve at all? They don't improve by regurgitating the same tired old points that have no basis of fact in them. It's all just generalities with these types of posts. Most of which are just complete nonsense but they get upvoted because people like to bitch and complain instead of finding something better to do with their time.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjKAeJHO,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2019-09-23T22:52:45.003+0000) > > They don't improve by regurgitating the same tired old points that have no basis of fact in them. It's all just generalities with these types of posts. Most of which are just complete nonsense but they get upvoted because people like to bitch and complain instead of finding something better to do with their time. Boy it's not often i see someone write so much yet say nothing at all... Well it was fun troll, very interesting to see the usual tropes played out with your "I know you are but what am I" mentality, but I really do have to get going on with life. I did particularly like the hilarious logic that 2+2 doesn't = 4 because 3+1 = 4 therefore 2+2 can't = 4... If you're half as smart as you think you are you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, well my point exactly. have a nice day.
: > [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjKAeJHO,comment-id=0004000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T23:04:57.763+0000) > > It's a circular reasoning that'sl ogical lol... > > You're on here complaining, about someone else complaining about the game.. You're claiming its pointless because Riot doesn't care, yet you seem to think anyone gives a crap about what you think about the thread.. Which they don't... > > It's really pathetic I had to point something so obvious out to you, just sayin. And that's a straw man. Nice work! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjKAeJHO,comment-id=00040003000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T23:21:50.149+0000) > > And that's a straw man. Nice work! > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} ah yes, yet another "I'm going to troll so strawman!" argument. Good job. I made a point about the poster whining about whiners, and how its just as pointless to do that as his complaint the OP is whining. There is absolutely no straw man or fallacy in that... Do you think I'm stupid? Exactly why I think you're trolling at this point trying to pull me into an actual strawman argument as you keep attacking me over something that isn't happening. I fail to believe that you're that stupid, so you must be trolling me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Failmageddon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLst2Fhd,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-23T03:50:15.274+0000) > > How did you get 100-0 if she missed all skill shots? Her Q and E are both skill shots. If she missed those and killed you, that's a reflection on you. there are some clips of pro players experiencing the same thing dodge everything then die anyway. i guess that reflection on them too. it happens sometimes, and everyone will call it bullshit.
No champ should be able to miss everything and still kill... Zed, Akali, and other champs havet his same problem with the insane damage overloaded into this game now. Zed can whiff 90% of his stuff and still 100-0 you in .3 seconds, and that's before he gets fed, just a few half damage items.
: > [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjKAeJHO,comment-id=00040003,timestamp=2019-09-23T21:26:39.800+0000) > > Then what are you even here for? To cry about threads complaining about the game? If the thread is pointless, your response and your reasons being on the thread are even worse than pointless. Nice circular reasoning fallacy.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjKAeJHO,comment-id=000400030000,timestamp=2019-09-23T22:54:13.824+0000) > > Nice circular reasoning fallacy. It's a circular reasoning that'sl ogical lol... You're on here complaining, about someone else complaining about the game.. You're claiming its pointless because Riot doesn't care, yet you seem to think anyone gives a crap about what you think about the thread.. Which they don't... It's really pathetic I had to point something so obvious out to you, just sayin.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: Jesus Christ, i don't understand why people who think this come to the boards and complain rather than just quitting already. Riot literally doesn't care about the playerbase's opinions, so coming here to complain does NOTHING.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjKAeJHO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-23T14:33:28.903+0000) > > Jesus Christ, i don't understand why people who think this come to the boards and complain rather than just quitting already. Riot literally doesn't care about the playerbase's opinions, so coming here to complain does NOTHING. Then what are you even here for? To cry about threads complaining about the game? If the thread is pointless, your response and your reasons being on the thread are even worse than pointless.
: I'm Shocked that a Player like this Exists
play ranked.. This is laughably mild compared to what I see in bronze, silver, and low gold... and those are RANKED games.. yet people throw them on purpose for the tiniest issue.
: I general you should be aware that if you don't use chat with the intent of winning , but with the intent of HURTING someone you should NOT be allowed to talk , and when what you are saying is extreme and can GRAVELY affect someone psychologically weak Then you should be warned equally. Some people have actual real life struggle with suicidal ideas and should not be forced to hear such people. The system protect the weak , not the idiots. Don't want to get banned ? be civilized and understanding. if you think i'm not allowed to have fun, then you should be the one not having fun. Now face the karma and grow up
> [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=d8HfVxpW,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-09-22T22:41:03.942+0000) > > I general you should be aware that if you don't use chat with the intent of winning , but with the intent of HURTING someone > you should NOT be allowed to talk , and when what you are saying is extreme and can GRAVELY affect someone psychologically weak > Then you should be warned equally. > > Some people have actual real life struggle with suicidal ideas and should not be forced to hear such people. > > The system protect the weak , not the idiots. > > Don't want to get banned ? be civilized and understanding. > if you think i'm not allowed to have fun, then you should be the one not having fun. > Now face the karma and grow up Problem is the karma is against legit players, and protects the trolls, and immature toxic players. At least how Riot has it setup. 6 year account with no prior bans gets perma banned after I told off the 6th person throwing a ranked game resulting in my demotion. Now youc an claim "but that' can't be possible" Believe me , it is with Riots new system they failed to tell anyone about. Worst thing I said to the guy was he was a mistake. Toxic? Don't think so. I believe people have every right to be upset and tell off the person actually being toxic.. It's not like I was trashing my teammates. I was legit upset that this A hole was throwing a ranked game on purpose screwing us all over. I said nothing racial, or sexist. 4 ranked throwers later in a span of 3 weeks I get perma banned. ----------- Hardly justice, seeing as how these twats are still to this day throwing ranked games on purpose, and creating actual toxic environment, yet the player who wanted to give his all and the best for his team is perma banned. Seems legit.
: I mean i even pointed out with questions what you shouldve explained that you did not explain. And of course because i asked you to support your claims you decided to do what every person on the boards does when they toss up illogical claims, insult the person asking me to support my claims. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem Here you go buddy do some reading here to learn why what you just said doesnt prove anything besides that you're the one being illogical. Have a nice day :)
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q1EGvoZb,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T07:11:08.690+0000) > > I mean i even pointed out with questions what you shouldve explained that you did not explain. > > And of course because i asked you to support your claims you decided to do what every person on the boards does when they toss up illogical claims, insult the person asking me to support my claims. > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem > Here you go buddy do some reading here to learn why what you just said doesnt prove anything besides that you're the one being illogical. > Have a nice day :) ah yes the age old ad hominem scapegoat. "I can't win my argument, so here's the ad hominem argument" lawls... whatever kid.
: "just F off with the overpowered BS in damage, inject steroids into defense, buff the towers across the board, and normalize the damage." This is not a solution. what does f off with op bs in dmg mean. What do they change? Whats wrong with tank items? Buff towers how? Their dmg? Their tankiness? Both? Their attackspeed? Normalize the damage is a fairly broad statement explain what you mean by this I'm not a mind reader. "games decided in 10 minutes is insanely boring..." Games arent decided by 10 mins now. Id argue this is due to player mentality and skill level that games are decided this early. "From there F off with the release of new broken champs that do nothing but make a bad situation worse." You havent said how theyre broken or how they make the situation worse. " normalize a base ground of floor and ceiling power they (each class) should have across the board, and start implementing those changes through nerfs and buffs to all champions." This is probably the closest you got to explaining your point and even here you didnt say how you take into account late game champs, early game champs, champion kits, champion cc. Are you saying Lissandra and xerath should do the same amount of dmg? Both under the mage class. "Balancing League isn't as hard as people like to think it is, not if you use your brain and take it in logical steps. It'll take time sure, but that's absolutely no excuse not to do it." My issue comes in tthat you havent said anything logical besides that one statement everything else has been your opinion. Which not everyone agrees with.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q1EGvoZb,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T19:11:31.189+0000) > > "just F off with the overpowered BS in damage, inject steroids into defense, buff the towers across the board, and normalize the damage." > This is not a solution. what does f off with op bs in dmg mean. What do they change? Whats wrong with tank items? Buff towers how? Their dmg? Their tankiness? Both? Their attackspeed? Normalize the damage is a fairly broad statement explain what you mean by this I'm not a mind reader. > > "games decided in 10 minutes is insanely boring..." > Games arent decided by 10 mins now. Id argue this is due to player mentality and skill level that games are decided this early. > > "From there F off with the release of new broken champs that do nothing but make a bad situation worse." > You havent said how theyre broken or how they make the situation worse. > > " normalize a base ground of floor and ceiling power they (each class) should have across the board, and start implementing those changes through nerfs and buffs to all champions." > This is probably the closest you got to explaining your point and even here you didnt say how you take into account late game champs, early game champs, champion kits, champion cc. > Are you saying Lissandra and xerath should do the same amount of dmg? Both under the mage class. > > "Balancing League isn't as hard as people like to think it is, not if you use your brain and take it in logical steps. It'll take time sure, but that's absolutely no excuse not to do it." > My issue comes in tthat you havent said anything logical besides that one statement everything else has been your opinion. Which not everyone agrees with. lol...... that's all I'm going to respond with, because it made me lol... If you can't read what I wrote and understand it, than you're either trolling me, or don't have the logic required for an intelligent conversation. Have a nice day.
: THIS is what a team fight should look like....
Now that's the most interesting fight I've seen since 2016...
: Well assuming you're saying theres a middle ground can you explain how that middle ground could be reached? Because so far you've just tossed up idealistic comments with no way of actually creating this middle ground.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q1EGvoZb,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-20T20:51:23.853+0000) > > Well assuming you're saying theres a middle ground can you explain how that middle ground could be reached? > > Because so far you've just tossed up idealistic comments with no way of actually creating this middle ground. What? lol... I mean this isn't rocket science my dude its pretty basic. 45 minute to 1 hour games are too long... games decided in 10 minutes is insanely boring... 25-30 minutes that allow for either team to come back wouldn't be bad at all. How do they do it? Short term: Well they are already there mostly... just F off with the overpowered BS in damage, inject steroids into defense, buff the towers across the board, and normalize the damage. THat would be a good start at least. They had this in the game, and threw it away so they can do it again.. Long Term: From there F off with the release of new broken champs that do nothing but make a bad situation worse. From there focus on the goals and reasons champs even exist to begin with. Find out where the placement of them needs to be, and normalize a base ground of floor and ceiling power they (each class) should have across the board, and start implementing those changes through nerfs and buffs to all champions. ----------------------- Balancing League isn't as hard as people like to think it is, not if you use your brain and take it in logical steps. It'll take time sure, but that's absolutely no excuse not to do it. Riot wasn't afraid to kill their game, I don't know why they are afraid of fixing it.
: People complained about slower games in the past now when they made it fast, people are complaining about faster games and want it slowed down.
Both extremes are wrong. You also can't please everyone, but you can have a good middle ground. Whats with people always only thinking in extremes...
Rioter Comments
Lythe (NA)
: I think people here are forgetting that we already have a PRACTICE tool in the game... you know, where you can go to practice csing... champion mechanics... Also, if you want to practice against other people, that is what normal and blind draft are meant to be, blind especially as many times most of the people playing blind are new players, so if you're starting out on a new champion you'll be with people just learning the game. Also, as far as the O.P. and their suggestion... Those are all mechanics you're meant to learn over time while playing the game and are things that quite frankly you aren't going to simply learn by going into a training mode. Every champion functions differently, some can take more poke some can take less, some are easy to cs on and some are not. I doubt they'd take the time to actually code a scenario for each specified champion to grade you, not to mention the time it would take to make each scenario.
> [{quoted}](name=Lythe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FLfQs5Rn,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-09-18T12:57:20.539+0000) > > I think people here are forgetting that we already have a PRACTICE tool in the game... you know, where you can go to practice csing... champion mechanics... Also, if you want to practice against other people, that is what normal and blind draft are meant to be, blind especially as many times most of the people playing blind are new players, so if you're starting out on a new champion you'll be with people just learning the game. > > Also, as far as the O.P. and their suggestion... Those are all mechanics you're meant to learn over time while playing the game and are things that quite frankly you aren't going to simply learn by going into a training mode. Every champion functions differently, some can take more poke some can take less, some are easy to cs on and some are not. I doubt they'd take the time to actually code a scenario for each specified champion to grade you, not to mention the time it would take to make each scenario. Where did I say they needed to code something for every specific champ? And why is a proper training tool something you think is pointless? There's a reason why people in sports do things over and over, it helps get better extremely faster than just training the skills during games.. It's why basketball players shoot baskets at different points on the court over and over in the same spot again and again. It helps repetition, muscle memory, etc. Just doing it during the games sure you'll get better, but you won't get better nearly as fast. This is the same thing. Not to mention having tools telling you how well you're doing which is a huge benefit.
: This is a cool idea, but would end up just making lower elos feel bad getting d's on cs score every time while trying hard to improve which is discouraging. (Fixed by having options which optimize by ranked averages). The other problem is twofold of 1. People play less actual league and 2. If they do practice more, everyone improves = no one improves Both of which are sad, but are kinda why it is so difficult to get new players into league rn anyway
That's not discouraging, that's life. People, especially kids and this generation need to learn the joys of becoming better, not staying crap while getting rewarded, or people saying "good job". That being said.. you wont ever get better with that mentality. Let them know how good or bad they are, show where they need to improve.
: It's actually fucking astonishing
Since season 4 I've been 100% positive that they intentionally pair you with a "troll". it's mathematically impossible the ratio's of games vs promo's with trolls. It's damn near 100%. It shouldn't be that way if it was truly random.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T13:42:35.050+0000) > > I'm still waiting for 1 intelligent thing from you.. Just 1.. you remember me, but i don't remember you, you see how this works?
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T13:56:47.438+0000) > > you remember me, but i don't remember you, you see how this works? yea you still fail the most basic logic lol You don't "remember" me because I don't say stupid things and I never responded to you before. I have however, remembered you because of how idiotic your posts are. Usually people get remembered for intelligent things they said, or laughably stupid things.. Unfortunately your posts are consistantly stupid on a massive level, so I remember you. I mean, the fact I had to point that out to you just proves my point.
: We've been wrong all this time.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U1zX6lbK,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-15T10:16:59.614+0000) > In short... As it turns out, it's not the community that's toxic. It's the game. My theory is that the game spurs toxicity, leading the a volatile community. The game is toxic, and that is not a good sign. Been saying that for 6 years.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-17T02:02:27.887+0000) > > Is your gimmick around here to just be a contrarian? only if you follow me selectively, which would make you a biased observer, so best you stay in your own lane.
I'm still waiting for 1 intelligent thing from you.. Just 1..
: Zed is really hard to master, but his baseline difficulty was never that great (i.e. really high skillcap, not that high skill floor). I mean, his typical combo is pointing the enemy with mouse and tapping each button once, in metas when he is strong enough to kill with that he is picked by literally every midlaner. He used to be difficult when you needed to poke your enemy for quite a while before going for all-in, or outplay CC to ensure you land enough autos for a kill, but that was not a case since like season 5.
There's a problem there buddy... You don't need to "master" zed to completely dominate with him across the board.. You don't need to do faker outplays to go 20/3 with him in a majority of your games... He has so much insane damage burst straight out of the gate now, that after even 1 or 2 kills he's now popping off and 1 shotting everyone, 3-4 kills, he can miss half his kit, and still 1 shot squishies. To make matters worse, since he has the LB problem of having so many large distance gap closers on his kit which he can use for extreme safety if need be while still securing fast easy kills.. Got behind in lane as zed? No problem, farm safely with Q, and use your shadow and farm safely with ease. He is an assassin with literally everything overloaded into his kit... Massive INSTANT burst damage on his ult, up to 3 long range "dashes", Easy safe farming if you get behind, 2 different ways to get to the bakc line, AND get out safely with little threat to yourself (unless you're super super high elo where everyone is instantly turning on you in seconds, which lets be real, only happens in masters)... What else could you possibly want on such an overloaded assassin? If he had to actually hit his skill shots to do major damage, and stagger his damage between skills with 1-2 second wait time in between (like akali), then he'd be balanced, but he can instant burst, face roll and get out free.
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=jotarowo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=07nk0f7Q,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-14T14:46:05.274+0000) > > You're missing the point No, this is upvote farming. People get banned for trolling, but it's not instantly after the game they int. That's because there is no clear difference between playing bad and soft inting. While it might seem obvious ingame, Riot doesn't have the manpower to individually look into every single game that's being reported, considering people report each other for dying twice in lane. How do you even know that they don't get punished? Do you seriously believe any of the people writing these posts look a second time at the profile of these trolls ever again? Does that mean Riot shouldn't improve the system? Hell no, do whatever you can to make it better. Bring back the tribunal for player based reviews to make it easier for Riot to dish out correct punishments. It works perfectly fine in CS:GO and they've proven able to copy their design (looking at their stattrack excuse for eternals). But these kind of posts have no substance whatsoever and are the same kind of "I got inted why don't I get instant-feedback reee" while also questioning how they got permabanned from chatting. Ffs it takes 4 steps to get perma'd from chatting, you can't be that delusional. Nobody likes afk's and trolls on their team, but by just whining about it and not bringing any sustance to the discussion it's just useless spam.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=07nk0f7Q,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T15:26:59.019+0000) > > No, this is upvote farming. > > People get banned for trolling, but it's not instantly after the game they int. That's because there is no clear difference between playing bad and soft inting. While it might seem obvious ingame, Riot doesn't have the manpower to individually look into every single game that's being reported, considering people report each other for dying twice in lane. > > How do you even know that they don't get punished? Do you seriously believe any of the people writing these posts look a second time at the profile of these trolls ever again? > > Does that mean Riot shouldn't improve the system? Hell no, do whatever you can to make it better. Bring back the tribunal for player based reviews to make it easier for Riot to dish out correct punishments. It works perfectly fine in CS:GO and they've proven able to copy their design (looking at their stattrack excuse for eternals). > > But these kind of posts have no substance whatsoever and are the same kind of "I got inted why don't I get instant-feedback reee" while also questioning how they got permabanned from chatting. Ffs it takes 4 steps to get perma'd from chatting, you can't be that delusional. > > Nobody likes afk's and trolls on their team, but by just whining about it and not bringing any sustance to the discussion it's just useless spam. 1) I am not up vote farming. I'm trying to create a ruckus and get the fuel burning to make riot change their garbage practices of how they deal with problems in games.. 2) If Riot gave 2 craps about the situation, there are PLENTY of ways they could institute a fair way to catch the trolls, and purposeful inters, and afkers. I gave no less than 5 different ways they could do it in the past. 3) 4 of the trolls I reported who I know afk on purpose, don't care, and purposefully feed almost immediately in games are still playing to this day after over 3 months. One of them over a year, and I STILL see streaks of games where they go like 3/40 and insane crap like that and the game ends quickly. 4) The Tribunal was an absolute joke. You don't let trolls, jaded players, and upset kids vote. You can't trust that voting system to be fair, and proper, and a vast majority of the player base are too far up their own behinds, and too twisted on what the "rules" of League mean to even agree with each other, let alone a game where you can't even see what's happening, and can only see one person getting upset. (which could be for a very legit reason) 5) Yes it takes 4 steps to get perma banned. (Or at least used too), and you can get into those 4 steps for some very flaky, weak reasons.. Just because its a 4 step process, doesn't mean its magically fair, or works.. 6) So if my post has no "substance". Than what is your post? If not spam? Because you certainly brought nothing but whining to this thread.. Whining about the thread claiming its doing nothing but whining with no substance while yours brings nothing either is... hilarious ironic.
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MkLBR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=07nk0f7Q,comment-id=0003000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T20:26:18.869+0000) > > maybe if riot fixed their shit they wouldn't have to apply strict chat filters lol What does one thing have to do with the other? People being assholes is punishable regardless of context, except for the very unusual case where someone types a quote or something. And it's not like other people are the reason you can't behave properly. I don't know why people have such a problem understanding this. Just because some guy afk's or ints doesn't mean you get to break the rules yourself. It's always been part of the TOS that you can't harass other people or in chat in general. There is no being "strict". If you cannot behave like a decent human person then don't be surprised if you get punished.
Has everything to do with it. No other online game I Play has such a problem with toxicity. Not even Dota 2. (Anymore anyway once they cleaned up their community). I'm not saying it doesn't still happen, but I can play 10-15 games of Dota 2 and see only very light frustration in chat, that usually dies away quickly and everyone is back on track. In League though? lol...... We all know what happens... A vast majority of perma bans are what I'd consider illegitimate. People getting frustrated, and pissed off at someone being toxic.. To me, that's not the real offender, the real offender is someone doing toxic actions and actually creating the toxic environment. Dota, and every other major game developer understands this.. They'll perma ban the toxic actions, and slap the wrist of the person who got upset, if even that.. Not the other way around.. Normally they'll just let it go because they know there's nothing wrong getting upset that someone is legit throwing a ranked game. Not the other way around... This is why only League of Legends has such a notoriously crappy community and toxicity levels unheard of in any other game... Riot ignores the real problem, and keeps slamming extreme bans on players who only want a clean game.
: Please tell me the nerfs to defense, like a better defense crit item was added, towers last longer, tank items have been getting nerfed, conqueror get nerfed. It sounds like you are just mad at losing to a fed zed and instead of blaming yourself or your team you for some reason think it's unfair that a fed zed should kill a tank fast or a champion fast like no if a champion is fed they will do lot of damage.
literally everyone is saying there is way too much damage, multiple high up vote discussions how defense is pointless, and yet when I make the argument I get downvoted lol.. gotta love the boards..
Nasakeki (NA)
: Then why pour so much money and time into it? Whoever told you it operates at a loss is lying to you.
> [{quoted}](name=Nasakeki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OAEVL1PA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-13T01:29:50.218+0000) > > Then why pour so much money and time into it? Whoever told you it operates at a loss is lying to you. It can very easily operate at a loss when the investors, and stock market continue to go up.
Nasakeki (NA)
: So every ADC, Yi, Yasuo, and plenty of other champs. Yuumi is not broken, but she doesn't make big plays in LC$, and that's not okay.
> [{quoted}](name=Nasakeki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OAEVL1PA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-13T01:28:37.620+0000) > > So every ADC, Yi, Yasuo, and plenty of other champs. > > Yuumi is not broken, but she doesn't make big plays in LC$, and that's not okay. There are alot of adc's with counterplay. That being said, no an adc cannot sit there, and be untergettable while slamming CC's, and damage in your face, with a massive aoe ult stun.
Bugog (NA)
: When riot decides that something is the identity of a champion they don't change it regardless of how toxic it is. This is why when they adjust certain champions they never address the thing that community thinks is OP. Sylas - self heal Yas - 100% crit off 2 items Pyke - at this point I'm not even sure anymore Vayne - % true damage etc etc Yuumi's Q has been nerfed multiple times. Her E is dogshit (err, catshit) that is only partially salvaged by athenes. Her ult is kinda strong, but not the largest part of her kit. Her passive has been nerfed into the ground. The only thing they haven't touched is the W, so you know what they think the core part of her kit is.
> [{quoted}](name=Bugog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OAEVL1PA,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2019-09-13T19:00:48.478+0000) > > When riot decides that something is the identity of a champion they don't change it regardless of how toxic it is. > > This is why when they adjust certain champions they never address the thing that community thinks is OP. > > Sylas - self heal > Yas - 100% crit off 2 items > Pyke - at this point I'm not even sure anymore > Vayne - % true damage > etc etc > > Yuumi's Q has been nerfed multiple times. Her E is dogshit (err, catshit) that is only partially salvaged by athenes. Her ult is kinda strong, but not the largest part of her kit. Her passive has been nerfed into the ground. > > The only thing they haven't touched is the W, so you know what they think the core part of her kit is. Exactly.. This is why Akali will always be a toxic OP champ to the community regardless of how nerfed she is. Her kit and her identity is the problem.
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OAEVL1PA,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T00:03:37.838+0000) > > irritating doesn't make her good or necessitate "nerfing her into oblivion" irritating means something in her kit has to change, as if she's allowed to be strong, then she's overbearing cancer. She's just another azir/kalista/akali/irelia/ryze/etc. As long as she's kept in her current state with her overloaded kit, players will find her frustrating to play with and against, and she'll keep a high ban rate.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OAEVL1PA,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T00:08:17.492+0000) > > irritating means something in her kit has to change Well fuck we gotta re work the entire league roster then.. they ALL are irritating to play against..
: "event" "mission" "rewards"
> [{quoted}](name=Hot LeBlanc Yuri,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qz1jtEEO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-12T20:28:02.387+0000) > > Has anyone noticed how mission rewards are getting worse and worse. Like.. a HEXTECH chest after you compleated 5 other missions, not even a mastercraft chest, or a shitty orb or the event capsule, just a hextech chest, that will probably contain a champ shard. > And the missions leading up to that hextech chest are even worse- BE? most people already have more than enough, and once you have all the champs BE is pretty much useless. > Previous events would give you orbs, chests, emotes, icons ON your way to the final mission. > Compare this Star Guardian event to odyssey, we even got a exclusive skin at the very end. > This + giving up on any future PVE + eternal$ is just a sad future for this game, if it even has one. Whats your point? I remember when events, missions, etc. didn't exist, and you had to grind 900 games to get a champion... This is still better.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ah okay, i see. Though IMO people are over blowing this buff. The R change doesn't really matter due to the Ratio adjustment. Doing the math, her ult damage only goes up by 6.4%. that's almost nothing, considering its an execute. the buff ends up being half of your bonus ad. Before: AT 100 bAD Rank 1- 100 + 60 = 160 + 200% = 480 Rank 2- 150 + 60 = 210 + 200% = 630 Rank 3- 200 + 60 = 260 + 200% = 780 After buff: AT 100 bAD Rank 1- 175 + 90 = 265 + 100% = 530 Rank 2- 250 + 90 = 340 + 100% = 680 Rank 3- 325 + 90 = 415 + 100% = 830 So in reality the buff is literally (1/2 bAD + original max damage.) So while yes her ult might end up doing like around 150-200 more dmg late game, it still just her execute and those damage numbers are when you are at her max threshold anyway. So essentially it doesn't matter. The E buff is minimal, considering that the ability is maxed last in most cases. So while yes, its an overall buff. it's honestly not that major. the only real changes will be felt late game. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=TheRunicBlade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QfkmG0M1,comment-id=001600000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T03:53:49.623+0000) > > the only real changes will be felt late game. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Or when she inevitably gets fed from her OP kit, and she's now hitting late game when everyone else is still in early game. Making her able to snowball and face wreck the enemy team even easier... It's not as small as you make it out to be.
: This has to be a fucking joke right? That legitimately made me mad. Fire your ENTIRE fucking balance team if they think it's even remotely ok to buff Riven. Ah who are we kidding Riot is just EA/2K 2.0 at this point. Literally buffing champs to sell skins, they're not even hiding it anymore. Next thing we know you can only unlock the batshit op new champions through hextech chests. Fucking joke of a company.
They don't care about balance, they even admitted it themselves multiple time in dev interviews .... "THe trick to making league fun and interesting, and viable year after year is to keep things interesting, and always make it fresh". They don't give a fuck about "balance" It's not a "balance team" its a team to throw in random ass numbers to keep things fresh and different.
: They litterally adjusted her and gave her a very very minor nerf saying she was a little op. Now turning around and giving GIANT BUFFS to her. wtf
Because its what I've been saying for the past FOUR years... Riots "balance" changes isn't that.. They're throwing out stupid crap just to make it look like they care. All they really care about (and they pretty much admitted to it at this point), is keeping the game "Fresh and interesting" by introducing constant changes.. They don't give 2 fucks about balance.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QfkmG0M1,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-12T22:05:48.503+0000) > >About most of the year. More like most of the decade
Yea, she's been a broken mess since release... took me all of about 5 games to master her anim cancel too.. Not perfect mind you, but more than enough to carry games with.. and I'm not even that good of a player... She isn't nearly as difficult or "skill" as people love to claim she is.. Hell she's so overloaded that just face smashing the keyboard literally in a fight will generally create several anim cancels so long as you know about the right combination, and you'll pull out quad and penta kills without even knowing how you're doing it... its laughably hilarious..... My old account, I was stuck in bronze, carried myself to gold I with her and still had no idea how I was getting those kills, just face rolled her shit into the enemy and free quad kills.
: > [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QfkmG0M1,comment-id=0001000000030000,timestamp=2019-09-13T16:38:13.363+0000) > > I mean, Im super bias against Tahm Kench. Especially in toplane. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oof, well i can tell you he is definitively not good rn. Just pick illaoi, jax, darius, or any ranged top (vayne is a nightmare) and just poop on him. If you are really having trouble, just pretend he is teemo and don't fight him until 6 and then absolutely annihilate him bc he is basically a fat toad minion
Are you joking? what low elo do you play in? lol... A bruiser tahm kench that builds alot of damage and some defense can totally face wreck the vast majority of champions in the game. He slows, stuns, can eat you and regain his health back, and then gets a monster shield ontop of that.. YOu literally have to deal 3x more damage tohim than you'd need too against any other champion, while still recieving an absolute smashing yourself because his AD ratio's, scale so well with damage items.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vfYM1hWs,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-13T11:06:25.085+0000) > > Calling an inter who is intentionally throwing a game worthless is not wrong. > > Oh right, I forgot, Hitler wasn't a bad person. Just misunderstood, and you should treat him equally and with compassion right? > > > That's how far that logic of yours goes.. Which is why I can't agree with it, and no you cant suddenly back pedal and say "but that's not what I'm talking about" You can't pick and choose when to assert your logic, either you believe everything is toxic, and or you believe you should NEVER say anything "negative" no matter what it is. Because that's the extreme logic you're putting in here. > > I hope using the extreme case of hitler and putting your logic too it shows you the ridiculousness of your logic. > > ANd again, just because this is far less extreme, doesn't make it any less absurd. Using Hitler to make a false equivalence only proves how weak your argument is, to have to rely on such desperate tactics. NOBODY, specially not me, is saying that inters aren't all those things and more. But you accepted a user agreement, and the rules that you agreed to follow are that you wouldn't be toxic in chat. Period. People who can't follow agreements they previously make are just as bad as inters.
Its not a false equivalence. Good work using a large word to try to make yourself sound smart though. Just because you claim its weak, doesn't make it so. If it was such a weak argument, you'd actually tear it apart with intelligent points and facts, not blanket it as a "Weak argument" and walk away. The user agreement states that I am not supposed to interrupt, or assault other players in racial, sexist, or other forms of insults, as well as not to purposefully cause a negative environment. I was doing none of these, and if you can't seriously figure out the difference, that's really really pathetic. Again, it'd be like the police arresting you for hate speech and disturbing the peace because you told a thief to get the F out of your house, and pointed a gun at him. It's literally the same thing going on here. You're telling a person who is purposefully disrupting the game, and causing a toxic environment to knock it off. Regardless of whether what words you use (so long as they're not racial, sexist, etc.). You're not the one causing the problem, its him. It's really pathetic you can't tell the difference. ---------------------- And you are the biggest reason why League community can't get better. You literally defend these toxic actions. You say you don't, but on the other hand you have no qualms perma banning someone who is upset that someone else is throwing the game. Both Riot, and its community needs to learn the difference between a troll, inter, afker, and player going out of his way to throw the game vs a player who is legit upset, and calling them out. There is a HUGE difference, and no getting upset and telling a troll off is exactly what should be happening. Because its that logic and mentality that Riot should have. They should care that games are being ruined, and people getting upset by these disgusting actions, not targeting the person because their time is being stolen by a bunch of dim wit trolls, inters, etc. ---------------------------- If you want to win this argument little boy, you need to explain how calling a troll out is bad, and creating an unhealthy environment in an environment that has already been killed by the troll. Explain to me as well how telling off a feeder who is purposefully feeding and throwing the game is creating a negative environment that's worse than the feeder. Explain to me how someone getting upset seeing these disgusting actions in every other game is wrong. (Because that's what you're punishing severely) Also don't use the word "Toxic" it means nothing. It's a weak ass blanket descriptor word that people throw around for anything they don't like. It means less than troll does these days.
Rioter Comments
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: You're not supposed to be even the least bit toxic. Calling people "useless" is, without a doubt, going too far already. And I personally would not have any problem with this situation, if only Riot enforced it equally for everyone. Also zero-tolerance offences exist, and they are supposed to get you banned instantly. But I can assure you that hasn't been the case with ppl I have reported for them.
Calling an inter who is intentionally throwing a game worthless is not wrong. Oh right, I forgot, Hitler wasn't a bad person. Just misunderstood, and you should treat him equally and with compassion right? That's how far that logic of yours goes.. Which is why I can't agree with it, and no you cant suddenly back pedal and say "but that's not what I'm talking about" You can't pick and choose when to assert your logic, either you believe everything is toxic, and or you believe you should NEVER say anything "negative" no matter what it is. Because that's the extreme logic you're putting in here. I hope using the extreme case of hitler and putting your logic too it shows you the ridiculousness of your logic. ANd again, just because this is far less extreme, doesn't make it any less absurd.
: > [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6bWTzBGu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T03:21:46.640+0000) > > Because its a bad idea.. > > Healing already does insane amounts from support healers, that's not to mention champs like Mundo, vlad, etc. can power through the grevious wounds as is. It really doesn't do enough in my opinion. > > A mundo with a soraka, sona, or other forms of heal can power through grievous wounds and be a nightmare to deal with. Alright but again there isn't just like a tank item that says you take 40% less damage for 800 gp. That would be insane. Why is this ok to do with no counter option? Someone builds armor? Build armor pen. Tons of cc, crucible and {{item:3140}}, those are temporary fixes but cc can still do stuff. There are counter options to counter options but there isn't to this.
That's a fair point, but the reason there isn't, is because all the champs skills that it affects are specialized. CC, Armor, magic pen, anti cc items, etc. are all focused towards skills, skills which can be easily balanced towards these items, and there's no real problem. The health reduction and heal reduction though is geared towards specific champions, like Mundo, garen, vlad, etc. There is nothing to "counter". Since countering them, would be countering the champ itself, and thus not allowing the champ to ignore one of the biggest ways to counter it. It would ultimately make those champs completely broken OP, and they'd need to nerf the health rate, regen, heals, etc. across the board to compensate, which could throw the champions into all types of even more imbalanced states...
Tele II (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=d8L08Ec7,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-12T03:36:51.287+0000) > > Which means yes you can be perma banned without doing anything toxic, or negative. You dont consider spamming to be toxic? Fuck spam. Its toxic and against the rules in almost every game I've played for that reason. (And when i said "without getting too specific" I just didnt want to go through a ton of examples, but yes there are things that distract from the task at hand that wont get you punished)
Yes spamming is annoying, but you have easy buttons to completely ignore and make them so you dont see it.. Wanting to ban people for it is just as toxic if you really want to nit pick.
Tele II (NA)
: No you wont be punished if you broke no rules. The rules go beyond flaming though, so you may be surprised that you get punished simply from arguing or spamming. Basically anything that distracts from the task at hand, may be punishable, without getting too specific.
Which means yes you can be perma banned without doing anything toxic, or negative.
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5tz7Q39G,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T22:01:52.715+0000) > > Okay, but when was this? And how many more times were they nerfed? > > Besides, it's no lie that damage has been increased by proxy of cutting defenses. Let's also add that a turret won't even attempt to attack a champion that's walking up to you when you're already behind it until said champion actually deals damage, assuming there's minions around. And even if not, a turret isn't gonna be hitting hard enough to stop the champion from killing you before either dying or walking out, especially after level 6. They weren't nerfed. At least not their damage. Just admit you were making shit up. Idiot.
> [{quoted}](name=TehRamboCow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5tz7Q39G,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T01:55:34.308+0000) > > They weren't nerfed. At least not their damage. Just admit you were making shit up. Idiot. Yes their damage was nerfed... They used to do more damage as they shot much faster. They nerfed their rate of fire, which IS a direct nerf to their damage output. At one point they buffed their damage, and added a slow. To the point that your inhib towers couldn't be tanked by even the tankiest champs, which imo was a good thing. They then nerfed that back into the ground, to what you have now.
: Don't misunderstand the problem. The problem isn't that bruisers are invalidating tanks, tanks are being invalidated by damage and defense mitigation as a whole. Nerfing bruisers won't make tanks more viable, it'll just create another class that is suffering. Nerfing flat + % pen synergy and buffing MR itemization will. However I agree that {{item:3161}} shouldn't have ever existed.
I slightly disagree.. Bruisers have no place in the game at all.. Remove the class ENTIRELY. They are both tanky, sustainable, and do massive damage.. They are the literal definition of broken and unbalanced... They are by design meant to get a lead by being overhwhelmingly strong early game, then snowball out of control with high cost items. That alone is a broken mess you can never balance properly. Remove bruisers all together.. its garbage. Balance your Tri force of champs.. Damage Dealers > Tanks > Mages. Damage Dealers having sub categories -> ADC's, Assassins, Damage Dealers. (Damage Dealers being what the old bruisers were.. but less tanky, and more sustained damage constantly going, that's not ranged). Now you have a healthy foundation to start balancing league again.
PB4UAME (NA)
: Tanks are THE counter to burst mages, artillery mages, and assassins. Full stop. Those classes are supposed to suck absolute ASS at dealing with tanks, and should ***NEVER*** be able to fight them on equal footing. Its literally tanks' job to not get blown up by classes who are supposed to specialize in killing squishies, already low AND out of position champions, or poke (not burst, not outright 100-0, but poke) away squishier champions. Literally none of those classes have any business 1 vs 1ing a tank, and ***should lose such a confrontation heavily if the tank is close or equal on gold, let alone a-fucking-head of them.*** Doing more than 20% of Nunu's HP when behind him on any of those classes ***IS NOT OKAY!*** THIS is why no one fucking plays tanks.
Wow someone on the board has a brain..
floo (EUW)
: Literally anything unintentional happens, it's trolling. Also, for the media, pretty much anything that doesn't agree with them is an "internet troll".
That's the society we live in, not just league...
: The enemy team will usually pick a -target- to focus on. Its called Priority targeting, meaning the team will work to shut down the biggest potential threat (such as the "snowball" champs). Focus them and you can keep them from snowballing and prevent them from even being a threat. but this pathetic community is so self rightous and full of themselves, they take a player getting TARGETTED, and flip it so it is "Inting!" They cant tell the difference between the targetted individual -RUNNING AWAY- from a 4v1, throwing everything the can and still getting stomped via CC and burst. And they take it as an intentional "im out to intentionally fuck up YOUR game" intentional feeding. Like the person got out of bed and decided "you know, I think today I will intentionally troll player X's game just because" And its funny that these people wont lift a finger to help a teammate being targetted, because "not my lane, not my problem" even when their lane opponent is the one leaving lane to go join in the 4v1 ambush... But they are happy to blame the targetted player "you intentionally trolled and inted. Look at ur kills, Look at ur deaths, u obviously inted" Again all because Riot has catered a community of spoiled, entitled toddlers who think they are the next "Faker in disguise" and think Each role, each lane...exists in a vaccuum. Where what happens in 1 lane cant have a ripple effect in other lanes.
yup.. I can't stand that crap... the community itself is completely toxic, short sighted, and so full of themselves...
: No you don't get permabanned for one game, but you do get perma banned for calling out other peoples toxic behavior, and calling them useless. About 1 in every 5 games I get some afker, troll, or inter in my ranked games. I have no qualms of calling them out on it. No I don't go full toxic hate and lay into them for the rest of the game. The worst I do is call them useless, and tell them to suck it up and work as a team, or stop playing ranked. yes I do ite verytime I see someone legit say "I'm done" or "afking" or they insist on diving 1v5 constantly. I am very vocal about my thoughts when it comes to ranked. A serious game mode. No I don't ever say anything racial, or sexist. No I don't tell people to go kill themselves, or that they were their parents mistake or some other stupid thing like that. Yet here I am, perma banned. It's only because, quite frankly there is so much toxic behavior going unchecked that is NOT vocal that Riot doesn't give 2 F's about fixing.. I see it 1 in every 5 games at the MINIMUM.. Sometimes its literally every game I play that night. I'm not saying Riot needs to perma ban these people. But SOMETHING needs to be done. For example.. You int, purposefully feed, or afk in ranked several times.. Ban them from playing ranked for a week.. That would hurt people especially at higher elo where you can lose elo quickly if you aren't always playing. Hell, make it so their elo loss triples if they are banned. Make it really hurt. If they insist on doing it again, perma ban them for that year from Ranked in general. I don't understand why Riot has to target legit players like myself who only want to have a fair, proper, and clean ranked game. Why am I the one being targeted for getting upset that another player is legit throwing the ranked game, and wasting my time, especially when the worst I ever said was "you're a waste of space". Which was in all honesty 100% true at the time. Yea yea, I get it. "just shut up and say nothing, nobody cares". Well that's the problem isn't it? Staying quiet just allows them to continue their crap... if more people spoke up and told them to F off once in awhile, and Riot properly handed out bans to the people who actually deserve it, 80% of the toxicity in league would vanish. I certainly wouldn't be saying anything in chat besides positive things, because I wouldn't be experiencing toxic behavior every other game. Edit: Riot is in a very dangerous loop right now, that is making the community more and more toxic... Player does toxic behavior that is easily avoidable by the auto ban system > Players in their game get upset and call them out > White knight players defend the toxic behavior, and players who voice their disdain get reported, or the troll,inter,toxic behavior player counter reports > Legit players start getting perma banned due to the toxic behaviors, after several months of experiencing it and calling it out. > Toxic behaviors continue because actions aren't registered by riot > League continues to slowly lose more legit players and keeps the toxic behavior > Loop continues. There are several avenues of that loop, but it all loops into losing legit players and honoring the toxic behavior. Whats worse is if you go to the Riot Support they constantly give you an automated message of "Sorry two wrongs don't make a right. Just because someone else is ruining your game, doesn't make it ok for you to be "Toxic"... Well excuse me if I don't exactly agree that calling someone out and telling them to knock it the F off is being toxic... There is a VERY clear line between someone simply being upset that someone is throwing a ranked game, and legit toxic behavior...
I'm going to leave another reply of the chat that got me banned. Now remember, this is after karthus went and fed my lane legit giving over 5 kill to my lane opponent when I wasn't even in lane, and not even trying to fight back... This one wasn't even a ranked game. The worst I did was call MYSELF trash can. It was more of a joke cuz they kept calling me trash, both this game, and last game. He was trashing the game though, and inting on purpose. Boohoo? Seriously its that legit small stuff Riot is perma banning people over. I said it ONCE, and didn't say anything negative past that point. Even if I had been refering to the karthus as trash can, that's hardly anything to perma ban someone over, especially as I said it once, and let it go. Edit: To explain the comment. They kept telling me I'm trash and can't learn, and I don't have any kills. I ended up picking up a triple kill and then said "There ya go, the trash can is learning". In response to their responses trashing me. The problem? They were 3 man Que'd, so they all reported me, then went into /all chat and started saying a bunch of lies about stuff I said, and a few other toxic players on the enemy team said they'd report, despite having no proof of anything. WHen I stopped trying to win, and just have fun when the game was about 2 kills to their 25. I started trying to push other lanes, and just take 1v1 fights with the enemy, having fun but trying to find ways to get back anyway. Its then that Ashe and the mid laner started harrassing me about being a troll, and how much of a mistake I was for my parents, etc. etc. etc. Again they were all grouped together so.. This is the crap I'm trying to explain above. You say 1 thing, that's legit.. and suddenly everyone turns on you, and becomes 1000x more toxic than your 1 comment. The amount of shit they said to me was appauling, everything from killing myself, to how garbage I am, and they wouldn't stop.. at all.. everytime they got a chance they'd say stuff... In-Game KnightLakega: ult? KnightLakega: there ya go the trash can is learning KnightLakega: I'm 0/3 cuz I'm getting ganked every 1 minute KnightLakega: lawls KnightLakega: nope I'm just messing around now KnightLakega: why is it karthus can troll but when I stop caring suddenly its not ok lol KnightLakega: its just a game chill KnightLakega: I am i'm just having fun now KnightLakega: lawls KnightLakega: dude I'm having fun chill KnightLakega: for? KnightLakega: QQ KnightLakega: good fight KnightLakega: ? KnightLakega: nobody can beat vlad 1 on 1 lol, especially when I'm ganked at the worst times. KnightLakega: but that's no reason to harrass and be toxic KnightLakega: but I'm nto griefing KnightLakega: I haven't said anything KnightLakega: def is true when I'm ganked every 2 minutes lol KnightLakega: and he counters me hard KnightLakega: its a hard counter to akali KnightLakega: dude I said nothing KnightLakega: its you 4 that keep harrassing me, and calling me crap, and abusing me about my deaths and cs KnightLakega: gg Post-Game KnightLakega: sucks playin with toxic teams, gg enemy team KnightLakega: name 1 thing I said lol KnightLakega: besides callig myself trash KnightLakega: uhh no KnightLakega: uhh no KnightLakega: I said literally "im garbage' KnightLakega: actually what I did was call my self trash KnightLakega: lol KnightLakega: that was last game KnightLakega: thent his game i stoped caring when ashe went full toxic KnightLakega: and I reported too KnightLakega: ashe said 10x worse toxic things than me Edit: I did go to support about it. THey don't care. They keep repeating the same broken record "2 wrongs don't make a right" bull..
Show more

KnightLakega

Level 31 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion