Rioter Comments
Enderkk (NA)
: Stats not updating?
I just started playing again about a week ago and I have no stats says I have played no games. I put in a ticket but have yet to hear anything. my wifes stats some are updating some are not. she can see how many games she has played but not the champions. I also can not see the stats from looking at games in match history half the time either. I would like to hear something about this issue. I have reinstalled the game multiple times and used the hextec repair tool and the in client repair, disabled my firewall, and all I can think of to fix it but im still stuck with no stats. also you cant see my stats if you look me up either in the client.
: I think I can get a clip the longest time was in a game last night. the practice tool is broken turrets proc beams fully on W and E I don't even use that right now to see if Heimer is fixed I just play games and watch more closely to whats going on.
I just went to the playback of the game last night and it doesn't show the delay I actually saw in game. I looked over the 3 times I remembered and my wife remembered me saying something as we were in the game together. But there was nothing in the video it was spot on but when I was playing it was more then clear that my missiles would go off way after I clicked in the same direction but from where I was seconds later. To be clear I did not experience any lag or signs of lag other then my W.
: I think i have also felt this but its been hard for me to reproduce in practice tool, if you have a clip of it let me know.
I think I can get a clip the longest time was in a game last night. the practice tool is broken turrets proc beams fully on W and E I don't even use that right now to see if Heimer is fixed I just play games and watch more closely to whats going on.
: Heimers RQ autos STILL arent scaling with AP, and Turrets arent applying Keystones
Also I have been having 2-3 second delays sometimes when throwing out my E-W it registers but the W does not go out for about 2-3 seconds after the E. At first I thought I was not clicking W but then the missiles go out without a button push seconds later. It seems like we have not even had an update as to when you THINK it might all get fixed to even set our minds at ease that you will have fixes out in a timely manner.

Knowfear1982

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion