: Well so much for Fnatic...
It is a very anticlimactic end to an otherwise amazing worlds. With that said there is still 1 game left, but if these first 2 games have said anything about this series, it's that IG is simply the better team all around.
: ⚡ SPAM ⚡ THIS ⚡ STATIC ⚡ TO ⚡ HELP ⚡ FNATIC ⚡
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ⚡ SPAM ⚡ THIS ⚡ STATIC ⚡ TO ⚡ RAISE ⚡ MY ⚡ DONGER ⚡ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Rioter Comments
Remischal (EUW)
: When are the finals held? What time zone is 9:30 AM at?
Just a reminder: it starts in 3 hours form now :D https://time.is/ET
Remischal (EUW)
: When are the finals held? What time zone is 9:30 AM at?
Theyre going by US eastern time. It will begin at 3:30am US eastern time which is 21 hours from the time of me posting this. It will begin in 21 hours of your timezone (from the time this post was made roughly)
: We Love You C9
Such a hard pill to swallow. So bittersweet. But yea... they still made a statement before this match. Thank you C9. You gave NA a reason to hope again, to actually be proud of NA if even just for a little while <3 Lord only knows TSM wouldn't have
: Svenskeren throwing the series?
This 2nd game has already been a 100x better game so far for C9 by far and Svenkeren.
: Svenskeren throwing the series?
My heart sank when i saw that happen. I really have no inkling as to how. Why. If i HAD to pick a reason its just gotta be nerves. there was just no reason.... even *I* would have known better than to do something like that.
Rioter Comments
: If C9 wins worlds
A lot of people are forgetting that Sneaky was the first NA player to pick up Jhin competitively, and has been his favorite ADC since he released. Not always played by him as its not always the most meta pick to play but its still his favorite ADC. Not sure if just because SKT already used Jhin they wouldnt use it for Sneaky but then Ezreal and J4 have 2 team skins. There's no reason Jhin couldn't get another.
: C9 winning worlds?
Anything and everything has proven to be possible at this point. However i do believe Fnatic will finally stop C9. I dont WANT them to, but im confident Fnatic will be too good for C9. Ill be ecstatic to be proven wrong. Still for an NA team to make it to the semi-finals is absolutely amazing and feels good.
: SEMIS !! C9 DOING WHAT THEY DO BETTER THAN ANY OTHER NALCS TEAM INTERNATIONALLY!
> [{quoted}](name=Ignite Dude,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=O3HEsvVl,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-10-21T06:44:56.336+0000) > > SEMIS !! C9 DOING WHAT THEY DO BETTER THAN ANY OTHER NALCS TEAM INTERNATIONALLY! Imagine if we got FREE S M instead of C9 this year https://cdn7.bigcommerce.com/s-sq9zkarfah/images/stencil/original/products/104902/148744/Meme-s-Yao-Ming-Meme-Decal__44851.1510982832.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on
EPIKON (NA)
: Worst Worlds Ever
I dont think either of you have been watching the same worlds tournament. This has been one of the best worlds theyve ever done thus far. It has been so unpredictable, setting milestones for so many teams and players It has been a roller coaster! * An NA TEAM in the semi finals!? Cloud 9 went against all odds and all expectations to become the first NA team to be in a semi finals in 7 years, and ONLY on the technicality that there weren't many other regions participating like in the current generation. For the first time ever NA players have a reason to feel pride in NA on the big stage because this is the best we've ever done, because cloud 9 is doing the best theyve ever done. They overcame the typical NA achilles heel in the korean and chinese teams knocking them out long before now, and speaking of which.... * This marks the first time a korean team will NOT be in the finals of a Worlds!? Thats monumental to think that other regions are playing well enough to tame the beast that has been Korea since they started playing in the LCS. Nobody expected KT to kick the bucket, hell nobody expected Gen g to come in last place to Vitality (AND c9 for that matter) in what was SUPPOSED to B the group of death! No one expected G2 to outdo the flash wolves! This has also been a monumental showing by EU as well. * Have you seen the huge plays that have been made?! The base race with IG and KT where IG was A SINGLE auto attack away from winning the entire series at that moment! KT held on to take the series 2 more games. Broxah's Lee sin plays, Perks on Akali going 3 v 1 and winning against all odds, Jizuke's fake out assassination on Svenskerren, iBoys XAYAH REFLEXES against Uniboy's ZOEY! The list goes on! There have been so many good moments in these games, so many huge plays, so many top level mechanics being traded. Have you HONESTLY been paying attention to any of this to actually call it boring? COME ON MAN! This has been one of the most exciting worlds thus far!
: _Licorice PUNCHED the baron!_
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowkirby14,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=IxMEFETg,comment-id=00140001,timestamp=2018-10-21T06:54:47.598+0000) > > _Licorice PUNCHED the baron!_ Baron and 5 coordinated koreans lose to 1 punchy boi {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Petition (Sign Here)
Kobe is notorious for popping off at least once during every worlds. its so funny but so satisfying hearing his hype pop offs over huge plays and upsets. I truly love hearing him cast lol But your right, i would love seeing his reactions even more. He looked like he was about to smack papasmithy by accident in that clip before the break lmao
: Pride in my region for the first time in a long time.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/br2_CYDQS0E/hqdefault.jpg
Wuks (NA)
: つ ◕◕ ༽つ C9 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/br2_CYDQS0E/hqdefault.jpg
: We did it NA
> [{quoted}](name=PolarBear626,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=O3HEsvVl,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-10-21T06:34:45.419+0000) > > We did it NA We didn't do it yet. Theres still along way to go but its the furthest NA has ever been since the LCS format began. Its incredible <3
: C9 PLAYS TONIGHT!!! SUPPORT YOUR ONLY REMAINING NA TEAM!!!
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ThunderousArtisticAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif
Wuks (NA)
: つ ◕◕ ༽つ C9 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ C9 RAISE MY DONGER ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
: C9 PLAYS TONIGHT!!! SUPPORT YOUR ONLY REMAINING NA TEAM!!!
I think North America needs to be checked for performance enhancing substances. Who is this team and what have they done with my low North American expectations??? {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: C9 PLAYS TONIGHT!!! SUPPORT YOUR ONLY REMAINING NA TEAM!!!
People have been criticizing Sneaky's performances previously, but he showed up for that first game.
Xyzx (NA)
: Nothing new in worlds for NA
I want to root so hard for NA as an NA player, but im completely swept up in the FNC hype train right now. Theyre looking so good, so hopeful.
: Getting real tired of people complaining about champ select
I agree but now we're getting to the point of people complaining about people complaining. Thats incredibly redundant.
: Go C9!
4 - 0. nice.
: Go C9!
They'll be going eventually lol But yea im rooting for them making it out of play-ins. <3 GO c9!
: Okay, but it says it should be starting now for me and no games are currently going on, so I'm still confused.
> [{quoted}](name=theChibiTina,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=tgihtkbw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-01T05:19:05.885+0000) > > Okay, but it says it should be starting now for me and no games are currently going on, so I&#x27;m still confused. The play in stages start 2 and a half hours from right now at the time of posting this.
: Pickems
It should be after the Play-in stage where the last slots of the main groups are decided. So theres still a while to wait. About 2 weeks.
Kidgard (EUW)
: How do I get to know the Esport world?
Aside from the great summary that Gemini posted, i can't think of another way to truly get into it besides first just watching it. Me personally my first viewing experience of competitive league (and e-sports as a whole just for the record) dated back to 2013 Worlds. I couldn't really follow along with what i was seeing happening in the games as i had just started playing very infrequently several months back, but i found incredible entertainment from the casters and the analyst desk more than anything. And usually their would be players from different teams that unfortunately didn't make it to worlds that co-analyzed. From there it made me find the teams i wanted to root for by getting to know the individual players of a team in this way starting with DoubleLift back when he was on Rush Hour (the epithet of the CLG botlane duo), and Krepo when he was on Evil Geniuses. It made me keep watching to keep experiencing their personalities that were usually funny and entertaining. It was really hard to get into any other league that wasn't NA even though as i grew as a player i could clearly see that NA was the worst of almost all leagues, significantly outclassed by EU and LPL and LCK, but i still just enjoyed my NA teams for certain players on it. SO it really didn't matter to me how good or bad they were playing at the end of the day and thats a cool feeling: being able to root for someone that gets their ass kicked and not letting that deter you from rooting for them each time. Not really just because theyre the underdog, but just because they're them. I dont really see a way for you to remain a distance away from e-sports but also trying to get to know e-sports at the same time. If you want to get situated in the e-sports community of league i think it will truly just start with you watching it with a genuine interest or i just personally don't see any point.
: To answer your question straight up: **neither team is at Worlds this year** To detail it, both SKT and TSM suffered what are the worst seasons they've had in their entire history. Both struggled in their respective leagues tremendously from their rosters and lack of consistent success. While TSM brought in the formerly titled "Best in the West" bot lane duo in Zven and Mithy, they lost out on something in their former duo that made them the all too familiar effective powerhouse known for years. As for SKT, I can only consider it as much of arrogance to not necessarily bring in more strengths lost from last season making for undoubtedly the most exploitable their weakness as a collective team has ever been. Coincidentally enough, for both teams they spent their regular seasons middle and lower table only to squeak their way into playoffs. In TSM's case, there were a lot of tiebreakers they racked up only to find themselves blown out by the better teams on the day. SKT's case...well they only have a Spring Split Playoffs run...and it didn't last long. Fortune played favors on SKT's side as they did have the points to play in the Gauntlet. But both teams ultimately failed to make the miracle runs their seasons oh so needed for Worlds. Hope that patches it up for you.
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=nZE4wv4b,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-26T05:36:28.421+0000) > > To answer your question straight up: **neither team is at Worlds this year** > > To detail it, both SKT and TSM suffered what are the worst seasons they&#x27;ve had in their entire history. Both struggled in their respective leagues tremendously from their rosters and lack of consistent success. While TSM brought in the formerly titled &quot;Best in the West&quot; bot lane duo in Zven and Mithy, they lost out on something in their former duo that made them the all too familiar effective powerhouse known for years. As for SKT, I can only consider it as much of arrogance to not necessarily bring in more strengths lost from last season making for undoubtedly the most exploitable their weakness as a collective team has ever been. > > Coincidentally enough, for both teams they spent their regular seasons middle and lower table only to squeak their way into playoffs. In TSM&#x27;s case, there were a lot of tiebreakers they racked up only to find themselves blown out by the better teams on the day. SKT&#x27;s case...well they only have a Spring Split Playoffs run...and it didn&#x27;t last long. > > Fortune played favors on SKT&#x27;s side as they did have the points to play in the Gauntlet. But both teams ultimately failed to make the miracle runs their seasons oh so needed for Worlds. > > Hope that patches it up for you. It might be an unpopular opinion to say that im not very shocked at SKT not making it this year. It's up for debate if this was their worst year ever, but they also had an abysmal 2014 split where they had to sit out that year (to come back with a vengeance the next years.) I could see them on a decline though. And i also have to say im relieved to see SKT on a decline just for the reaosn being someone else can finally step into the spotlight hopefully. Thats exciting to think about. TSM, though... i can't help but feel bad for them. They put so much trust in their botlane that would carry them to worlds but look at how that turned out. Im still not surprised much more though, itll just feel so weird not having them playing in worlds for the first time ever--even just to see them get smashed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kotex,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=XkyrIWnn,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-20T03:18:47.422+0000) > > Sight* (sorry i had to lol) > > Where in do you see his toxic behavior that he hasn&#x27;t changed from? Give me an example? > > I watch his streams quite frequently for quite a long time now since he came back to league and I really have been paying close attention to his behavior since. > > Could you explain what youre seeing that im not in more detail that happened very recently. Your only point of contention on the matter still seems to be what tyler1 has done in the past, ignoring what other pro players have done in the past and have gotten second chances--again Jensen being the biggest and prime example. > > I find it very odd that youre actually dismissing Jensen&#x27;s incredible record for toxicity but have no problem with him getting a second chance, while tyler1 is no longer toxic as he was, but you still hold a player like him to such a harsh standard where you believe he hasn&#x27;t changed. If you didn&#x27;t know this--i would have to assume you didnt--Jensen was *ALSO* issued a ban on sight warrant. Thats how bad Jensen USED to be. He got the exact same treatment as tyler1, he just wasn&#x27;t as popular as tyler1 so alot of people dont know or care about him because he didn&#x27;t get a huge megathread about him that made the front page. But unlike tyler1 Jensen was trying to actually go pro. Tyler1 just gets on for a couple comedy segments but thats somehow severely more damnable in your opinion. > > Could you give me proof or examples of what hasn&#x27;t change about Tyler1 that im not seeing? Wtf do you think I would feel the need to explain myself to you, that arrogant? Yea he still is. Check the youtube videos of him flat running it down. Classic spoon feed me league kid. " Perma-banned " permanent [pur-muh-nuhnt] adjective existing perpetually; everlasting, especially without significant change. intended to exist or function for a long, indefinite period without regard to unforeseeable conditions: a permanent employee; the permanent headquarters of the United Nations. long-lasting or nonfading: permanent pleating; permanent ink.
> [{quoted}](name=BigIronAlchemist,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=XkyrIWnn,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-24T20:36:28.930+0000) > > Wtf do you think I would feel the need to explain myself to you, that arrogant? Yea he still is. Check the youtube videos of him flat running it down. Classic spoon feed me league kid. > > &quot; Perma-banned &quot; > > permanent > [pur-muh-nuhnt] > > adjective > existing perpetually; everlasting, especially without significant change. > intended to exist or function for a long, indefinite period without regard to unforeseeable conditions: > a permanent employee; the permanent headquarters of the United Nations. > long-lasting or nonfading: > permanent pleating; permanent ink. If you feel so strongly about claims and opinions you have its only natural for you to be able to back it up with an actual argument. As of right now, you really dont have such an argument. You don't like tyler1 because of things he has done where youre offended to see him on tv. Other pro players have been as bad as tyler 1 used to be, but you dont seem to care about that. Tyler1 isn't making riot ANY money by doing comedy skits, but their are actualy *previously* PERMABANNED pro players that are. This makes your opinion incredibly convoluted and im trying to better understand it becuase its not true? Tyler1 isn't being marketed. If you can't explain to me or anyone how tyler1 is different from these other people, then where is the validity in your opinion? Currently there are no recent videos on youtube of tyler1 running down mid to back up your claim . These are all old videos. Can you show me if ive missed something however? Thats just a calm, polite request. Still you dissmiss me by shouting why you even need explain anything to me anyway and proceed to give me the definition of a word that doesn't serve any point. Now just based on your definition of Toxicity which one of us is acting more toxic right now? Keep in mind you insulted me by calling me arrogant which i dont think im being while ive said no personal insults of the sort. I could copy and paste the definition of arrogance but that would be petty. I really expect you to just be skimming through what im saying.
: Is there a pick'ems this year for worlds?
I dont really see why there wouldnt be :o
: > [{quoted}](name=Kotex,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=XkyrIWnn,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-17T06:19:54.523+0000) > > Tyler1 was a toxic player yes and got banned 20 times, yes. He USED to be like that when he was younger but quite frankly he isn&#x27;t like that anymore. He rages, and yells and shouts, but his actions in his games are not toxic. If yelling and shouting is toxicity, then everyone person in the world is toxic including you and i and you would. He is an entertainer now more than anything. Hes genuinely grown out of his levels of toxicity he USED to have. > > But i hope you dont view tyler1 as the single MOST toxic player to ever play the game because that is factually not true. There are quite a few pros playing in the LCS that were notoriously toxic before they went pro--namely Jensen/Incarnation.Long before tyler1 was allowed to do a couple funny skits in the LCS, there was the likes of Jensen, or Dom (iwilldominate) being allowed to be pro players with a history of toxicity. dom was for an abs retrded reason look it up. jensen was solo q. tyler was ban ON SITE because he WAS a twitch streamer he could always just get free accounts off fans and continue to be a fucking asshole. like he still is now. he hasnt changed he just types less.
> [{quoted}](name=BigIronAlchemist,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=XkyrIWnn,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-19T05:39:57.068+0000) > > dom was for an abs retrded reason look it up. jensen was solo q. tyler was ban ON SITE because he WAS a twitch streamer he could always just get free accounts off fans and continue to be a fucking asshole. like he still is now. he hasnt changed he just types less. Sight* (sorry i had to lol) Where in do you see his toxic behavior that he hasn't changed from? Give me an example? I watch his streams quite frequently for quite a long time now since he came back to league and I really have been paying close attention to his behavior since. Could you explain what youre seeing that im not in more detail that happened very recently. Your only point of contention on the matter still seems to be what tyler1 has done in the past, ignoring what other pro players have done in the past and have gotten second chances--again Jensen being the biggest and prime example. I find it very odd that youre actually dismissing Jensen's incredible record for toxicity but have no problem with him getting a second chance, while tyler1 is no longer toxic as he was, but you still hold a player like him to such a harsh standard where you believe he hasn't changed. If you didn't know this--i would have to assume you didnt--Jensen was *ALSO* issued a ban on sight warrant. Thats how bad Jensen USED to be. He got the exact same treatment as tyler1, he just wasn't as popular as tyler1 so alot of people dont know or care about him because he didn't get a huge megathread about him that made the front page. But unlike tyler1 Jensen was trying to actually go pro. Tyler1 just gets on for a couple comedy segments but thats somehow severely more damnable in your opinion. Could you give me proof or examples of what hasn't change about Tyler1 that im not seeing?
: I Just Want One Goddamn Worlds Without TSM
Why would it matter anyway? No matter what NA team goes to worlds, theyll still be an NA team.
: It has to do with they brought one of THE most notorious toxic assholes on the scene on to the stage. Showing they give 0 actual fucks about behavior and 100% cares about the $.
> [{quoted}](name=BigIronAlchemist,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=XkyrIWnn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-17T02:03:08.102+0000) > > It has to do with they brought one of THE most notorious toxic assholes on the scene on to the stage. Showing they give 0 actual fucks about behavior and 100% cares about the $. Tyler1 was a toxic player yes and got banned 20 times, yes. He USED to be like that when he was younger but quite frankly he isn't like that anymore. He rages, and yells and shouts, but his actions in his games are not toxic. If yelling and shouting is toxicity, then everyone person in the world is toxic including you and i and you would. He is an entertainer now more than anything. Hes genuinely grown out of his levels of toxicity he USED to have. But i hope you dont view tyler1 as the single MOST toxic player to ever play the game because that is factually not true. There are quite a few pros playing in the LCS that were notoriously toxic before they went pro--namely Jensen/Incarnation.Long before tyler1 was allowed to do a couple funny skits in the LCS, there was the likes of Jensen, or Dom (iwilldominate) being allowed to be pro players with a history of toxicity.
: Which In Lore Relationship Do You Want Explored?
With the reworked {{champion:266}} his corruption of {{champion:23}} is no longer to be considered canon, i feel, but it was one i always wanted to see develop
: you're literally complaining about people preferring you to play optimally. it's ridiculous.
> [{quoted}](name=gabetheguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yJ6Uy3Ho,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T01:51:32.804+0000) > > you&#x27;re literally complaining about people preferring you to play optimally. it&#x27;s ridiculous. You're wrong and i dont understand why you arent getting it. A meta in where you have 3 other ADCS on your team in a game that favors taking APCs in the bot lane was unpopular to a meta that STILL has 3 other ADCs in the game where a bot lane APC becomes viable. The conclusion is that it WAS viable then as well, but people are stupid. Nothing changed to then vs now especially ina game where you have 3 other attack damage carries to rely on for hard AD and no viable AP. Taking Kayle bot then was as viable as it was now (at the time). You not understanding that is whats actually ridiculous. They said "We need an ADC" in a game that had 3 adcs. This has been proven when Ziggs bot became meta. Ziggs bot the APC that was played before this meta happened that originated in high ranking solo queue games. (been playing on another account until now and logged back in to see this reply but i remember you)
: "hahahaha I don't have any valid arguments so I'll respond with a 2013 meme that'll show him nyehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe epic"
> [{quoted}](name=gabetheguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yJ6Uy3Ho,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-07T02:37:52.437+0000) > > &quot;hahahaha I don&#x27;t have any valid arguments so I&#x27;ll respond with a 2013 meme that&#x27;ll show him nyehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe epic&quot; Bruh...........................
: I can't believe people prefer for you to play optimally. fucking horrible.
> [{quoted}](name=gabetheguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yJ6Uy3Ho,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-30T22:26:55.894+0000) > > I can&#x27;t believe people prefer for you to play optimally. fucking horrible. https://hugelolcdn.com/comments/1630980.jpg
: gee, it's almost as if people prefer for you to pick things that are optimal for the situation. crazy right?
> [{quoted}](name=gabetheguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yJ6Uy3Ho,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-19T17:40:17.058+0000) > > gee, it&#x27;s almost as if people prefer for you to pick things that are optimal for the situation. crazy right? Im pretty sure you dont understand.
Rioter Comments
ADC Bard (NA)
: cartoon are for kids, it's time to grow up, op. {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pAXZjsEO,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-05-20T06:23:23.430+0000) > > cartoon are for kids, it&#x27;s time to grow up, op. > > {{champion:432}} Really? Family guy is for children? Fritz the Cat is for children? Would you even be old enough to know who Fritz the Cat is because lemme tell ya he was a cartoon character that sure as hell wasn't meant to be seen by kids. A cartoon is a style, not an age group because literally there are cartoons made specifically NOT for kids. And there is a longer list of cartoons made for adults than younger audiences. Do you know the first cartoons ever made in the world were for adults? In fact cartooning as a whole was made with the intent of being viewed at pictures shows for adults.
Destaice (NA)
: “Why doesn’t Cartoon Network care about the potential adult audience?”
It's also the fact that they keep resurrecting shows that adults watched as children and would love to see again. They take something that was popular in the past, that had passion, development and good writing and recreate it with the complete opposite. And thats the difference in a show that treats it audience like humans, instead of idiots. They could make a show about 5 kids under one roof dealing with stupid sitcom situations. Instead they dug up the corpse of Teen Titans, put a costume on it and clown makeup. Want to make an original idea about a show involving 3 underaged girls twerking? INSTEAD lets dig up the powerpuff girls and have them do that for us. The same with thundercats. Theyre using a name only the older generation could relate to to market an idea for children. But this is a special case because back then when they PROPERLY remade the thundercats people hated it even though it was a show where CN actually TRIED on.
: On 'thin skins' and 'SJWs' and other tired, toxic player talking points
: Poll: Who has the best casters NA or EU
I can say i find the NA casters to be the most entertaining, but i think in terms of player and mechanical insight the EU casters have them beat on that front--thats not to say that NA is outright bad just falling short to EU. In terms of insight AND being entertaining quickshot is (for me) the best of all casters, and Jatt is the most insightful NA caster and has been at least as long as i have been watching the NA LCS-- Jatt is definitely the best NA caster (except for that time Udyr was in the meta and he kept saying ooter lol) Without a doubt if monte was still casting league he would still be the epitome of League casters but sadly Monte is long and far behind us. But the best voice of all casters is undoubtedly Riv and his golden radio voice. <3
Jo0o (NA)
: Doesn't really matter what their opinion is, because a single report will flag them for review. Don't campaign for reports, because it accomplishes nothing and can even be interpreted as harassment on your part. To your question: I don't share that sentiment. Toxicity is toxicity, whether it's ranked or norms. The results OF that toxicity might be different depending on the mindset of the players experiencing it, but all that impacts is who feels compelled to report the behavior. If you considered the behavior to be toxic, mute the offending player and report it. Simple as that.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iJRcFAIu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-16T21:33:34.176+0000) > > Doesn&#x27;t really matter what their opinion is, because a single report will flag them for review. Don&#x27;t campaign for reports, because it accomplishes nothing and can even be interpreted as harassment on your part. > > To your question: I don&#x27;t share that sentiment. Toxicity is toxicity, whether it&#x27;s ranked or norms. The results OF that toxicity might be different depending on the mindset of the players experiencing it, but all that impacts is who feels compelled to report the behavior. If you considered the behavior to be toxic, mute the offending player and report it. Simple as that. They explained it, and i understood it. As i mentioned however its the sentiment of allowing someone to be toxic and saying its okay to be toxic as long as it's "just normals" That was their real reason for not wanting to report. Because imagine them in another game with another toxic person that happens to be on their team, and they would do nothing about because it would be a normal game. It gives these kinds of players this safe feeling of "I can be as big of an asshole as i want as long as "its just normals" I just dont imagine that behavior being viewed as acceptable whatever the game mode is. The idea and the notion of wanting to have a positive impact and influence in games, and in the community seems to ironically be frowned upon in favor of being toxic is the idea im getting here.
Rioter Comments
: Why doesn't my father love me...
> [{quoted}](name=SangreDeNoche,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=FoBipB4z,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-10T14:49:31.932+0000) > > Why doesn&#x27;t my father love me... It's simple really.
zoliking (NA)
: > I&amp;#039;ll start with a couple examples: It&amp;#039;s likely that a human has had a romantic relationship with a yordle before and have tried to conceive. That's not a question, hard or otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=zoliking,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=FoBipB4z,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-10T15:06:21.656+0000) > > That&#x27;s not a question, hard or otherwise. at the bottom of the post i DID also include theories of that awkward nature, you understand, yes? <3
Rioter Comments
Show more

Kotex

Level 53 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion