Rioter Comments
: Tencent caught fabricating loot box odds. Now trying to cover it up.
Rioter Comments
: I didn't get the 10 year anniversary quests because I created my account the day the quests arrived.
That's nothing. I leave my client logged in and just go away when I'm not playing it, but since I'm not 'logging in' daily, I didn't get the first day reward.
Rioter Comments
Barkley (NA)
: I find it hysterical that across 2 different game modes, people all hate the same champion.
: Twisted Treeline is a story of neglect
It's actually fucking ridiculous that this company insists its the lack of player base as to why they're retiring it when they never put in the effort compared to their other actual supported game modes. Dominion went too because they simply didn't want to balance the mode separately, TT has been neglected continuously, and have broken comps that they never intended to fix. But yeah, it's the players fault. Replacing TT for TFT is hilarious too, it's a fucking shit game, and they push updates to it weekly, something TT never got at any point.
Aliquid (NA)
: Cursed blade and overall team comps
Because this game is shit. I've lost track of how many times the first fight I face they have 2 full items and I have a tear, or a giant belt.
: Because being exploded by an invisible target who jumps on you from a screen away with no warning is generally considered bullshit by many peoplle.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A76viKaT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-28T09:12:22.046+0000) > > Because being exploded by an invisible target who jumps on you from a screen away with no warning is generally considered bullshit by many peoplle. The counterpoint being that he does that anyways, whether you have warning or not doesn't matter so much.
Ñaofumi (NA)
: pleasing stop giving me negatron cloaks in TFT
Lol that's like the only item I ever get in TFT. Shit game
Spoo (NA)
: So we have ranked TFT, when can we expect ranked ARAM
100% TFT is more random than ARAM is, literally no skill involved in being good at TFT, it matters what the lottery gives you
: Shaco buffs
The problem lies in that Shaco does so very little damage until he gets items. Basically no base damage at all. They shifted power away early so he could have a late, but simply some armor or tabis counters a full build for him since his damage is ultimately still terrible, especially for an assassin. Take rengar for example, he hits 6 and kills(usually a one shot) anything without damage items. Why does shaco have far less kill capability? Because his stealth is up 3 more times over the duration? Stealth doesn't matter when you're not a threat.
FkValeRly (EUW)
: are you masters+? no? yeah the champion is very good at your elo, so yeah also for you.
> [{quoted}](name=FkValeRly,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jWWJgHxv,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-26T21:48:53.206+0000) > > are you masters+? no? yeah the champion is very good at your elo, so yeah also for you. I mean, to your point, you're silver 4, and he's a 48%wr, bronze is 46% so your argument is kind of really terrible, not unlike your level of gameplay.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kr1sys,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EoqVBQX0,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T16:32:29.815+0000) > > It's not, but ok It is. A non ult on demand blink with stealth lasting up to nearly 5s is a very powerful and long lasting stealth. Most champs dont even get stealth on ultimate, only camo.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EoqVBQX0,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T16:40:02.843+0000) > > It is. A non ult on demand blink with stealth lasting up to nearly 5s is a very powerful and long lasting stealth. Most champs dont even get stealth on ultimate, only camo. It's 4.5 seconds, at rank 5, which is never the first thing you level up. And the stealth doesn't matter as much if you're not able to do damage even once you're in place, which is my point.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kr1sys,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EoqVBQX0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T15:54:48.452+0000) > > long duration stealth? You're fucking joking lol Its 3-6s or something rather large on a low CD blink non ult with no delay. Not even camo. Its quite long, yes.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EoqVBQX0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T16:21:48.247+0000) > > Its 3-6s or something rather large on a low CD blink non ult with no delay. Not even camo. Its quite long, yes. It's not, but ok
Pika Fox (NA)
: Because shaco is based on deception, and a lot of his power is in his free low level, long duration stealth and hard CC. Hes not a straight up, outright assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EoqVBQX0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-01T15:23:06.185+0000) > > Because shaco is based on deception, and a lot of his power is in his free low level, long duration stealth and hard CC. Hes not a straight up, outright assassin. long duration stealth? You're fucking joking lol
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Kr1sys,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AylVcfEg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-25T12:55:19.939+0000) > > Yeah I don't expect a leash, I only want vision. Last game I had was some idiot that didn't want to until they were already in position so he face checks the brush. Gives FB, and then they invaded the jungle. Their jungler proceeded to get level 2 and then gank the mid lane again. > > 0/2/0 just a little over 2 minutes in, 'GG jg diff'. > > This was one specific instance, but it's like 50/50 on whether the mid lane is going to do anything helpful before their wave gets to lane. True, that happens, but another thing that I often see is junglers will be in base for a long time. Like, the enemy team and I will be playing footsies, minions will pass tower, and jungle will just be getting to their buff.
> [{quoted}](name=Zezockary,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AylVcfEg,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-25T15:07:25.293+0000) > > True, that happens, but another thing that I often see is junglers will be in base for a long time. Like, the enemy team and I will be playing footsies, minions will pass tower, and jungle will just be getting to their buff. I can't speak for them, I main Shaco, so I have to buy the moment the game starts up so I can get to the jg to box up my route.
: As mid you can't help leash anymore because if you do you will miss minions, causing you to start off behind in levels. That means they will hit the key levels of 2, 3, and 6 before you do and have an enourmous advantage. That being said as mid I am often instrumental in preventing invades and I cringe when I don't get mid and see my mid laner not being in position to do so. Something I have recently noticed is when your team starts red and you stand outside the bush where the enemy can see you they will often decide not to invade even if they were prepping one.
Yeah I don't expect a leash, I only want vision. Last game I had was some idiot that didn't want to until they were already in position so he face checks the brush. Gives FB, and then they invaded the jungle. Their jungler proceeded to get level 2 and then gank the mid lane again. 0/2/0 just a little over 2 minutes in, 'GG jg diff'. This was one specific instance, but it's like 50/50 on whether the mid lane is going to do anything helpful before their wave gets to lane.
: > [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AylVcfEg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-25T03:55:21.737+0000) > > Because they're lazy. This is the answer. I started playing this game in S2 preseason. Back then, and for a few seasons after, watching the jungle was **standard**. You could be in blind pick games, but top and mid would RELIABLY show up to watch your jungle, as would bot. Mid laners also understood they had a role to play in the leashing activity, where as now they do not. This changed in season.. 5? I think? Was that when they changed the jungler mechanics, so that resets worked differently? Maybe it was s4. Either way, over the years laners have gotten more lazy due to not having a 'job' to do for their jungler's first clear. Also, because jungler's have become more self sustaining and clear focused.
I get the laziness part, but I've seen games literally get lost because they're not watching for an invade, and they or someone else gets tilted and it snowballs from there. Crazy to see lazy players lose the game before the 2 minute mark
Rioter Comments
: Understand the champ before you get mad at the person playing them
When people get pissed I can't gap close again when they go ham the moment after I q in as Shaco.
Rioter Comments
: LF1M for Ranked Flex
What role are you looking for
Rioter Comments
: the death recap is so outdated that it shows icons from pre-reworked champs.
: There is absolutely 0 information about houses after selection (Trials Event)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: Botlane is 4/17
Good thing this game is all about the kda so you can get those sweet upvotes before they look into the game and see why you were a reason your team lost
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kr1sys,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L4O1Ab2n,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T17:48:14.348+0000) > > fucking horrible ...what do you mean by that?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L4O1Ab2n,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T17:50:40.466+0000) > > ...what do you mean by that? what I posted? Small portion of it, almost every game is decided at champ select, and ff is at 8 minutes
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: I haven't played it yet. How does it feel this time?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L4O1Ab2n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-28T17:45:05.961+0000) > > I haven't played it yet. How does it feel this time? fucking horrible, if you're facing Hecarim, he will one shot anything, and there's nothing you can do. Akali dives you under turret at level 3 and will continue to do so until the end of the game.
Rioter Comments
: Getting S on Shaco
you have to farm a lot more than you really should to get a S as Shaco. It's not the easiest of tasks, just keep at it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Shaco and Kayne have Diverse play, but You won't see an Ap Kayn, Right?! Also I think what you see or experience in your games might make you a little biased. They both do have strong mobility in the early game ganking. I do think Kayn has the same, but aoe damage. However Shaco's playstyle can turn into Teemo's more so than Kayn's. But it's almost fair judgement in the early game to think Kayn is shaco 2.0. In my opinion Kayn is fairly weak in the early game as far as damage out put. He can duel decently with proper mechanics, but these are more so jungle skirmishes.
> [{quoted}](name=A i Bot 0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i61FYqA5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-06T19:08:35.738+0000) > > Shaco and Kayne have Diverse play, but You won't see an Ap Kayn, Right?! Also I think what you see or experience in your games might make you a little biased. They both do have strong mobility in the early game ganking. I do think Kayn has the same, but aoe damage. However Shaco's playstyle can turn into Teemo's more so than Kayn's. But it's almost fair judgement in the early game to think Kayn is shaco 2.0. > > In my opinion Kayn is fairly weak in the early game as far as damage out put. He can duel decently with proper mechanics, but these are more so jungle skirmishes. Really shouldn't see ap shaco either, but thats my point, his early game is pretty close with Shaco in mobility and in some ways better, but with more ability to aoe clear. his kit just lets him snowball a lot easier imo. Shaco's damage early is insanely weak.
Rioter Comments
: Revert Placements?
> [{quoted}](name=ParamountLOL,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l2XhEGB4,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-28T04:22:42.968+0000) > > Back in S8, I had another account that placed Gold 5 with a 8W/2L. I tested my luck with my new account and got a ratio of 6W/2L. Now first off, why is there 8 games??? Second off, I GOT PLACED IRON 2??? LOL. I never even TOUCHED bronze before.... I did extremely well all 6 games and even 1 of the games that was lost. All of em I got A or higher, except for that 1 game that was extremely unlucky. This new system is nontheless HORRIBLE. Please revert, I dont even wanna play on an iron 2 account ;'( Any new account, or accounts that didn't play last season get placed in Iron automatically. I believe the second instance is a bug....I'm sitting in Bronze 4 after placing in iron 2 after going 6/2 in placements vs high gold/mid plat players. If not, I doubt I'll climb up to where I've been in the past.
: Definitely report for things like blatant toxicity etc, but if youre the person that reports for feeding, inting, any of that performance stuff, you can die in a fire.
> [{quoted}](name=Ginger976,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BMLYA3lO,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-12-20T13:48:18.588+0000) > > Definitely report for things like blatant toxicity etc, but if youre the person that reports for feeding, inting, any of that performance stuff, you can die in a fire. Irony
: "Why Would You Report During Blitz?!"
I report in any mode. The mode doesn't matter, I play all aspects of the game for fun, and if you're doing things report worthy that ruin my time to have fun, then you'll get a report. There are way too many idiots in this game that think that temporary modes or 'for fun' modes aren't meant to play to win. That's the whole point of any game, to win.
Ratpie (NA)
: Honor capsules feel pretty useless
Loot in general is useless.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kr1sys,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HmaGveAF,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-12-20T05:27:27.697+0000) > > I've been gold in prior seasons, I usually play plats and diamonds in normals(I know, not same MMR technically), but I have a good idea where I've placed in the past. I haven't 'dropped' in skill by 3 tiers since last season. It doesn't appear like you played in season 8 though. Riot said there was a bug with the system not seeing previous MMR if you hadn't played in awhile.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HmaGveAF,comment-id=000000020001,timestamp=2018-12-20T12:26:56.626+0000) > > It doesn't appear like you played in season 8 though. Riot said there was a bug with the system not seeing previous MMR if you hadn't played in awhile. But still pairs me with my mmr. They going to fix, or do I have to climb myself up through 3 tiers of bullshit while facing similarly skilled players?
: Did you climb to gold or were you placed in gold? I thought players tend to get initially placed a little lower at the start of each season? Maybe that would explain it?
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HmaGveAF,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-12-20T05:40:14.954+0000) > > Did you climb to gold or were you placed in gold? I thought players tend to get initially placed a little lower at the start of each season? Maybe that would explain it? S7 gold 3, I played maybe 30 ranked games total including placements. Placed Silver 2, I think. I generally play ranked for rewards, and that's about it.
: you dont know your real MMR. no, OP.GG isn't a sure reliable to know your real MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=MTFN Azor ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HmaGveAF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-19T22:18:41.690+0000) > > you dont know your real MMR. > no, OP.GG isn't a sure reliable to know your real MMR. I've been gold in prior seasons, I usually play plats and diamonds in normals(I know, not same MMR technically), but I have a good idea where I've placed in the past. I haven't 'dropped' in skill by 3 tiers since last season.
: Which champion do you think has the worst passive? (Poll)
Shaco, doesn't feel fun or intuitive. requires enemy positioning.
Show more

Kr1sys

Level 187 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion