: > [{quoted}](name=Krissi2197,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9fsXp4Kc,comment-id=000c00000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T14:06:38.608+0000) > > So wait hold up if I hover a champ that I play as a support and my adc says "i hate this support choose another one" but i pick my support anyway that's considered griefing???? > > You cant bend to the whim of everyone on your team all the time. Like yeah it's common courtesy but if I wanna play a specific champ I'm not gonna let my team tell me what to do as long as I want to win and try to win. If you just do whatever you want all the time and refuse to work with your team and start to accumulate lots of reports, yes, you can get punished for being awful to play with on an ongoing basis. If your ADC says they don't like your pick, talk to them, try to figure out why, explain your pick, maybe come up with a compromise. If _they_ appear impossible to work with and you don't think appeasing them is an option, just pick your champ and report the annoying person after the match (or, preferably, dodge).
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9fsXp4Kc,comment-id=000c000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T00:41:36.461+0000) > > If you just do whatever you want all the time and refuse to work with your team and start to accumulate lots of reports, yes, you can get punished for being awful to play with on an ongoing basis. If your ADC says they don't like your pick, talk to them, try to figure out why, explain your pick, maybe come up with a compromise. If _they_ appear impossible to work with and you don't think appeasing them is an option, just pick your champ and report the annoying person after the match (or, preferably, dodge). I'm sorry, but I don't agree with this. My best champs are Nami and Rakan. If my ADC doesn't like either of these champs I'm not going to pick another one just because they don't want me to play my best champs. We have a better chance at winning if I play my BEST champs rather than go with what they want on a champ that I may not be 100% comfortable with. Sure, it may piss them off, but I'm going to play what I KNOW I'll be able to be good at rather than bend to the whim of an ADC who tells me what to choose to better benefit them. I can't get an ADC fed if they only enjoy laning with, say, Alistar, when I've never touched Alistar in my life. I know my best champs, the rest of my team does not. EDIT: They can report me all they want but I doubt Riot is going to ban somebody just because they don't choose what their teammates want them to play. Especially if I don't talk at all in chat or say that I'm intentionally ignoring them just to piss them off. Which, I'm not doing it to piss them off. I'm doing it bc I know my abilities and if I think a pick is best for ME and MY playstyle I'm going to play that champ, because it'll give us a better opportunity to win.
Arammus (EUW)
: its not zero tolerance. its a stupid meme. according to "know your meme" its VERY close to saying "ok r3tard" its a very stupid meme. so far i only saw it used by the ppl that tend to be toxic idiots anyways. as with every meme give it 2-4 months and it will be dead/replaced
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kA1TXLvU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T08:37:08.495+0000) > > its not zero tolerance. > > its a stupid meme. according to "know your meme" its VERY close to saying "ok r3tard" > its a very stupid meme. so far i only saw it used by the ppl that tend to be toxic idiots anyways. > as with every meme give it 2-4 months and it will be dead/replaced Literally it has no correlation with the r-slur lol
: > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9fsXp4Kc,comment-id=000c000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-06T11:43:23.135+0000) > > That's a fallacy. There are plenty of things that irritate people in League and it is not the player's job to bend to the whim of other players on their team or change the way they play to avoid irritating people. Griefing by definition is **intentionally** irritating or harassing other players. It is someone who acts in bad faith, who is not trying to win a game but whose purpose is to anger their teammates. It is **NOT** someone who plays something the team doesn't like or plays the game differently which unintentionally irritates people. Nope. Doing something that you know will annoy people is basically the definition of griefing. It doesn't matter whether it's the goal or a side effect. Disrupting games with their poor communication is punishable whether you find it fun or you just don't care, just like disconnecting frequently because your computer's power supply is broken will eventually result in a LeaverBuster whether you do it for fun or you just don't care. It is possible to still be trying to win and yet also be annoying your teammates. That Smite Singed support case from years ago is one such instance, and Riot defended the ban. > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9fsXp4Kc,comment-id=000c000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-06T11:43:23.135+0000) > > Your definition is illogical and obviously Riot does not uphold that definition nor does any other game company out there as it would kill the popularity of their game. Nobody wants to be told or have to ask how to play a game. Many off-meta strategies that are now meta are born from people coming up with crazy ideas and trying them out. Riot has for the most part embraced off meta strategies throughout it's history and innovation has been what has fueled it's popularity. It's players who don't understand what griefing is that leads to unwarranted reporting and the broken system where real trolls/griefers don't get punished. My definition is an explanation of what sort of behavior Riot punishes as griefing. With a team game, you will sometimes have to be told or ask what's expected of you: that's teamwork. From "can we lane swap? I'm getting countered really hard" to "none of us wants you to use that strategy, so please don't," it's a vital part of success. There's nothing wrong with coming up with crazy ideas and trying them out, per se. But you do have to communicate it properly with your team and ensure that they're on board with it. "I do what I want" doesn't cut it.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9fsXp4Kc,comment-id=000c0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-06T12:06:42.851+0000) > > Nope. Doing something that you know will annoy people is basically the definition of griefing. It doesn't matter whether it's the goal or a side effect. Disrupting games with their poor communication is punishable whether you find it fun or you just don't care, just like disconnecting frequently because your computer's power supply is broken will eventually result in a LeaverBuster whether you do it for fun or you just don't care. > > It is possible to still be trying to win and yet also be annoying your teammates. That Smite Singed support case from years ago is one such instance, and Riot defended the ban. > > My definition is an explanation of what sort of behavior Riot punishes as griefing. With a team game, you will sometimes have to be told or ask what's expected of you: that's teamwork. From "can we lane swap? I'm getting countered really hard" to "none of us wants you to use that strategy, so please don't," it's a vital part of success. > > There's nothing wrong with coming up with crazy ideas and trying them out, per se. But you do have to communicate it properly with your team and ensure that they're on board with it. "I do what I want" doesn't cut it. So wait hold up if I hover a champ that I play as a support and my adc says "i hate this support choose another one" but i pick my support anyway that's considered griefing???? You cant bend to the whim of everyone on your team all the time. Like yeah it's common courtesy but if I wanna play a specific champ I'm not gonna let my team tell me what to do as long as I want to win and try to win.
: Okay my fault please read supporters
First off riot doesnt read these boards. Second off account sharing is against the rules so they're not gonna unban your friend. Sorry.
: I have been wrongfully banned for use of 3rd party software after nearly 10 years of playing
Please note that it is a busy holiday weekend for those in the states! It was Thanksgiving yesterday and now it's the weekend so you likely wont get an answer until Monday. I hope you get your account back!
: Honours and Flairs (again)
You... Get anxiety attacks because of honor flares? I'm a bit confused. What is it about it that makes you feel that way? Is it the fact that players may have higher expectations of you if they see that your mastery is high, or what your honor level is high? Bc even though last game you did well, you may not do well this game? Just trying to understand. Maybe you can ask Riot to lock your honor level at 2??? Honor lock IS possible so who knows, they may do that for you. Highly doubt they will but if you're submitting a ticket anyway it's worth a shot to ask.
: Permaban
Have you gotten any punishments prior to this? Your best bet is to do what everyone else is telling you; contact support. Give it time because the weekend is coming up so they may not get back to you right away, either.
: Just Got a Ban - In a Game I was Honored In, By a Report From the Leaver
Rioters don't read these boards (if they do it's very rarely) so your best bet is to create a support ticket. We can't do anything for you here.
: I had a Sivir who'd mess around in AI games whenever I played with her. And sometimes, she'd go off to follow another person mid-game. I'd say that they were just bored but hey, could be a new breed of bots.
> [{quoted}](name=Yin Yang Taoist,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WpRdRFnX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-28T17:06:32.111+0000) > > I had a Sivir who'd mess around in AI games whenever I played with her. And sometimes, she'd go off to follow another person mid-game. I'd say that they were just bored but hey, could be a new breed of bots. I don't think the player was a bot per say because he acted normal in the lane phase... Just once everyone fed he decided to turn on whatever he did and then AFK'd while his champ followed me around.
Kei143 (NA)
: if you suspect botting, then just report it as such and let rito do the investigation. you can click onto an ally to follow them around.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WpRdRFnX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-28T16:13:58.125+0000) > > if you suspect botting, then just report it as such and let rito do the investigation. you can click onto an ally to follow them around. I wanted to make sure it was an in-game feature before I reported it for botting. If there's a feature where you can click an ally to follow them around (since I never use it) then I don't want to report them for botting but rather for griefing the game so it's a more appropriate report.
Rioter Comments
: Not allowed to choose the champs I want to play, why?
You werent here for Yuumi release were you?
: Incredibly hard to increase honor level once it has been dropped.
It's not impossible. I got chat restricted back in march and dropped to honor level 1. Just hit honor 4 a couple days ago. Only took me 8 months, which makes sense since the honor climb is supposed to be a season long thing.
Sekksi (NA)
: Glitch with honour system? Level 0 randomly
Garen V Darius? With the god king skins? That was last year. I only began playing in Jan of 2018 and I remember that event as clear as day. It def wasn't before S8.
Sekksi (NA)
: Glitch with honour system? Level 0 randomly
You don't have a reform card at all when you log in? Usually you get to level 0 if you get a 14 day ban right away or two chat restrictions in a row so it's probably a glitch in the system. Maybe wait a day or so and see if it goes back to normal.
: > [{quoted}](name=Krissi2197,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ttVgnfWs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-13T14:20:17.990+0000) > > Was your account compromised? Do you see any games on your account that weren't played by you? I know that scripters and people who promote scripts hack other people's accounts to promote them... > > If your account wasn't compromised there isn't much else we can do other than tell you to go to Riot support. They are very confident in their system in catching third party programs. I don't think there's an automated system involved... Even if 100 people report you for scripting they're not gonna ban you unless they look into it and come to the conclusion that you were in fact using cheats. > > They don't give" evidence". If they're confident that you did use third party programs they don't tell you what caused them to figure it out because then people who actually DO use hacks will find a way around it. So don't hold your breath on that one. Thanks for the reply. I don't know if it was compromised or not. There is an extremely low probability that it was. I played on the account a few hours before I got the email that I was permabanned. I checked my op.gg to see if there were any games played after I got offline and there aren't. I did post my achievement of getting to d4 in a zilean discord channel. My username was visable in the image so it is possible someone decided to try and hack me. I see why they wouldn't provide evidence of my "third party programs". That makes a lot of sense. A bit frustrating though since I haven't done anything wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=PepperoniTomato,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ttVgnfWs,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-13T15:20:43.552+0000) > > Thanks for the reply. I don't know if it was compromised or not. There is an extremely low probability that it was. I played on the account a few hours before I got the email that I was permabanned. I checked my op.gg to see if there were any games played after I got offline and there aren't. I did post my achievement of getting to d4 in a zilean discord channel. My username was visable in the image so it is possible someone decided to try and hack me. > > I see why they wouldn't provide evidence of my "third party programs". That makes a lot of sense. A bit frustrating though since I haven't done anything wrong. Unfortunately rn all you gotta do is wait on a response from Riot ;; Good luck dude!! Hope it's all just a misunderstanding.
: Permabanned for "third-party programs"
Was your account compromised? Do you see any games on your account that weren't played by you? I know that scripters and people who promote scripts hack other people's accounts to promote them... If your account wasn't compromised there isn't much else we can do other than tell you to go to Riot support. They are very confident in their system in catching third party programs. I don't think there's an automated system involved... Even if 100 people report you for scripting they're not gonna ban you unless they look into it and come to the conclusion that you were in fact using cheats. They don't give" evidence". If they're confident that you did use third party programs they don't tell you what caused them to figure it out because then people who actually DO use hacks will find a way around it. So don't hold your breath on that one.
: honest question: do you agree or disagree?
I mean when there's an option to mute emotes I don't really agree... Emotes are part of the game so obviously they're able to be used however you wanna use em lol
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: Is this a fun post ? You won't be banned for playing the game you like until you do not feed the enemy intentionally. _(in theory, this is the rule)_ If you haven't said anything bad, you have 120% protection against banns. Go and play another Senna match, you'll be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=FURRY V2,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VfawbmcQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-11T14:21:18.239+0000) > > Is this a fun post ? > > You won't be banned for playing the game you like until you do not feed the enemy intentionally. _(in theory, this is the rule)_ > > If you haven't said anything bad, you have 120% protection against banns. > Go and play another Senna match, you'll be fine. 100% serious post. I wasn't sure if me intentionally leaving lane was considered griefing my botlaner, and I know griefing is absolutely a bannable offense.
Void2258 (NA)
: Can't play, everyone is dodging for Senna
I've been able to play about 8-9 games yesterday and surprisingly was Senna for like 95% of them... I had a few remakes though. And PLENTY of dodges. It sucks but it'll die down within the next week or so; everyone just wants to play the new champ. So much so that when I queue up for support/mid, I got mid twice. That never happens lmao
Cõmega (NA)
: Yeah thats how it works. It only takes killing one person to get life in prison. Doesn't matter who you were or what you did in the past. You're going to be punished for your mistakes.
> [{quoted}](name=Cõmega,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ki5hlBsy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T06:38:52.283+0000) > > Yeah thats how it works. > > It only takes killing one person to get life in prison. > > Doesn't matter who you were or what you did in the past. > > You're going to be punished for your mistakes. Why are you comparing a video game to murder lmao like it isn't that extreme or deep my dude.
: Massive number of boosters in P1/D4
Boosters are usually banned at the end of the season... There are people who boost in February and don't get punished until November. So while they don't get punished asap, they get punished eventually. Riot does this in waves. Unfortunately if they're DUO boosting and they're both on their own accounts, Riot cannot do anything about that. They can't ban people for duoing as long as they're not sharing their accounts with anyone else. The only reason they ban boosters is if they personally log into your own account.
Rioter Comments
: That depends on what you said in those private messages. If you used racial or homophobic slurs, sexist language, etc., or encouraged the player in question to kill themselves, then that would warrant an escalation straight to the 14-day ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yVe5PFhU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-26T06:59:05.300+0000) > > That depends on what you said in those private messages. If you used racial or homophobic slurs, sexist language, etc., or encouraged the player in question to kill themselves, then that would warrant an escalation straight to the 14-day ban. I thought they dont punish for private chat?
: Why does no one speak up for others in game anymore?
I think it's just because they're scared they're going to get punished for being involved, when it really has to do with the delivery of how they're stepping in and speaking up for someone. For example, I was playing on my alt account that's only level 21. So I've been playing with a lot of lower level accounts, and new players. Our Jinx didn't know how to CS or position properly, as they were only level 15 and said they were new to the game. The Jungler and Support were flaming her throughout most of the match, and I got tired of it, so I just said: "Guys keep in mind we are in new account territory. Not everyone is going to know how to play the game. Please don't be mean, and give her tips rather than calling out every mistake she makes". They stopped after that and Jinx even picked up a few kills along the way. She was performing better because nobody was flaming her anymore. Best part, I stood up for someone and deescalated a tilting situation by being kind and not shifting blame on either party or calling the flamers names or flaming them back. It's just delivery. I try to stick up for those I see getting flamed in chat all the time, but sometimes people just don't listen, so I just advise the victim to mute and move on and pay attention to the game rather than worry about what someone on the internet has to say.
: Riot, please improve your security, like, at least send an email when our accounts are logged in to from new devices.
> [{quoted}](name=TotallyNotTommy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9bedY9sX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-24T08:38:11.227+0000) > > Riot, please improve your security, like, at least send an email when our accounts are logged in to from new devices. They’re shortly adding in a two factor authorization option.
mjcox02 (NA)
: 3rd Party program's ban- Confusion!?
Don't listen to the people who say Riot won't do anything. Riot tells you that the decision is final and there will be no appeal if they know that you're lying and haven't been hacked and still used a third party software. They use MANY tools to see if you've been hacked. I've seen a lot of people in your situation where they got hacked and banned for using a third party program, and after sending in a ticket to Riot, they were unbanned as long as they were innocent and weren't lying just to see if they'd get unbanned. If you really, truly, didn't do anything wrong, Riot will know, and the punishment will be reversed. Unfortunately due to it being the weekend the response time to your ticket may be a tad delayed, but just give it some time. You'll get an answer soon. They're adding two factor authentication in the near future so hopefully that will prevent this from happening so often to so many people.
: "not reported...cannot be reviewed" That's what I'm getting at here. I feel I was reported because my teammate Wukong wrongfully goaded the enemy team to report me, and ofc reported me himself. I think Darius might have reported me too, because I was urging him not to troll. At the end of the day, I don't think those reports were called for and in the overall positive from that game as well as my last two were severely overlooked in favor of one negative game I had.
> [{quoted}](name=Scary Bush,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IapEAgpI,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-06-19T06:44:15.465+0000) > > "not reported...cannot be reviewed" That's what I'm getting at here. I feel I was reported because my teammate Wukong wrongfully goaded the enemy team to report me, and ofc reported me himself. I think Darius might have reported me too, because I was urging him not to troll. > > At the end of the day, I don't think those reports were called for and in the overall positive from that game as well as my last two were severely overlooked in favor of one negative game I had. So... You weren't restricted for being a positive player, you were restricted for the one negative game you had. You could play 1000 games and only be toxic in one of them, and you're still going to get punished. Riot doesn't take in account your previous games before your toxic games, or the games after your toxic game. The IFS system doesn't take that in account either. The point is you were toxic for one game and you even admitted it, so you got punished for it. I have over 1,500 hours in this game and got chat restricted for ONE SINGLE GAME I was toxic in due to me having a bad streak and continuing to play rather than stopping for the night, therefore I got my first punishment. Even though all my games before I was the one getting all the "tilt proof" honors, the one who would keep the peace, etc. It doesn't matter. I was toxic, I got punished. It's good that you are being positive now, but that doesn't erase or outweigh the negative game(s) you've had in the past. You can still get back to honor level 2 if that's what you're worried about so long as you continue to be positive. Try not to say anything negative, really. At all. Only use the chat for neutral/positive behavior, or to make game calls. That way you know you can't be punished for chat-related behavior.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: 2 things, 1 bad 1 good: 1) Riot doesn't ban for DMs. 2) Here's the fun part, since he sent you an explicit death threat you can actually report him to the police which not only will get him ID banned by Riot but also into serious legal trouble! :) Have fun!
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FIqJTvdp,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-06T11:40:37.104+0000) > > 2 things, 1 bad 1 good: > 1) Riot doesn't ban for DMs. > 2) Here's the fun part, since he sent you an explicit death threat you can actually report him to the police which not only will get him ID banned by Riot but also into serious legal trouble! :) Have fun! Riot may take action since physical harm was threatened. They usually dont ban for DMs but there may be exceptions to that.
AkiBroPro (EUNE)
: i got permabanned
As you said you had many chances before and admit you continued to be toxic despite the warnings so sorry but that account is gone. You're free to make a new one if you want to continue playing, though I dont think itll last long if you dont reform.
Owntrolf (NA)
: You literally can get banned faster through chat than actually feeding games
Trist can jump while snared though if she times it... Just like Ezreal can still use his stupid blink move while snared as well.
Ikirisu (EUW)
: I got reported from 5 premade in enemy team because i bought wrong item in jungle so I was like let's remake then in the lobby these people just cuss on me so hard was laughing though but was it worth a report? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ikirisu,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FLTPqvij,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-01T11:47:41.390+0000) > > I got reported from 5 premade in enemy team because i bought wrong item in jungle so I was like let's remake then in the lobby these people just cuss on me so hard was laughing though but was it worth a report? > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} You can't remake if you buy an item or leave fountain unless someone else on the team never connected. Also, nice necro.
Leroy39 (NA)
: Submit Game Dodge Tickets to Riot
This can and will be exploited especially if you're suggesting that they prevent LP from being lost in certain situations. You can screencap what's going on in champ select and submit a ticket to Riot Support if you want to report it that bad. You're allowed to do that. Dodging a game was your choice, and you lose the LP for it. I'd rather lose 3 than 17.
: I've Encountered 2 Types of Players as a Support
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YmVAHJk0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-01T05:10:20.394+0000) > > **Reminder to everyone reading this comment or this post: "reta%%%%" is censored on the Boards, it is not censored in the chat logs automatically. For this reason, it is inferred that it is not classified as a zero-tolerance phrase. Unless something changed, players normally do not receive a 14-day ban for this language. ** > > Are you positive you've never had any prior punishments? I went through these logs 3 times in total, and unless I'm missing something, these logs don't warrant a 14-day suspension. In any case, I'd recommend filing a support ticket [(found right here)](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if you haven't done so already. odd, I've heard of and seen people with little or no previous punishments skip tiers before because of something they did/said in game so I was under the impression that it was entirely possible to skip punishment tiers gonna have to really branch out and check for more info on that, cause that's what I've been telling people
> [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YmVAHJk0,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-01T11:22:12.709+0000) > > odd, I've heard of and seen people with little or no previous punishments skip tiers before because of something they did/said in game > > so I was under the impression that it was entirely possible to skip punishment tiers > > gonna have to really branch out and check for more info on that, cause that's what I've been telling people It is possible to go from having no punishments at all to a straight 14 day ban or even a perma in the right circumstances. If you account share it's an instant perma. If you say anything on the ZT list (I don't think the r word is on it though, that's what Hotaru was saying), use scripts, MMR boost, etc, then it's straight to a 14 day ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=Krissi2197,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jcu9uygL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-30T14:04:10.582+0000) > > I mean I'm Plat 4 and I'm not really toxic. Plat 4 is basically gold tho
> [{quoted}](name=JungIers R Trash,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jcu9uygL,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-01T03:52:43.611+0000) > > Plat 4 is basically gold tho alrighty... So Im gold and still not toxic. Still pertains to the OP lol
: Is not being toxic really necessary to get high Gold/Plat?
I mean I'm Plat 4 and I'm not really toxic.
: This is not the format of reform cards. Please copy/paste that or take a screenshot of the reform card itself.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=u0AVgnX1,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-30T01:00:00.909+0000) > > This is not the format of reform cards. Please copy/paste that or take a screenshot of the reform card itself. That's the format when you send in a support ticket and get an automated reply from the Blitz bot.
Newbz (NA)
: Wrongfully Banned
What does your reform card say when you log into the client?
eNelms (NA)
: Tell me whats wrong with this i start getting harassed by an ezreal mid so i get a ban
Is this it? Or is there more? These seem kinda tame compared to what most bans consist of.
: People who say jungle diff
If you say it once or if someone says it once I doubt its punishable. If it's a repeat behavior though eventually they will get flagged by the IFS system and punished but I think theyd have to do it over the course of a LOT of games.
: The message that shows up in client when someone gets punished
It shouldnt matter whether or not you get a notification that the person is punished. You play with them for one (maybe two if you're unlucky) game and report them and move on. Constantly checking for a notification or seeing if they got punished isnt moving on and isnt what Riot wants you to do. Theres already proof of people getting punished daily by the amount of threads you see here. Why do you need more reassurance that the IFS is doing its job?
D4YN (NA)
: I need help to stop getting permabanned
Do you have fun playing? If the answer is no, why play in the first place? I recommend trying to either hide the chat box by dragging it where you cant see it anymore, or unbinding your enter key. If you live alone or are in a private space you can talk out loud. That helps me a lot. Hell, if I'm on a call with my gf I just rant to her about how the game is going. It's good to hear you're improving though! Good luck in your future endeavors!
Last Desire (EUNE)
: I GOT BANNED TWICE (14-DAY BAN) FOR NO REASON
That's actually an error in riots part since any future punishment after a 14 day is a perma so consider yourself lucky. I'd shape up or else you're going to lose your account for sure.
: I would like some information on why I got banned
thats kinda odd cause when I got chat restricted Blitz bot also said I was reported 5 times within the past 20 games... wonder if that statistic is even accurate? Anyway I dont think this punishment warrants a 14 day ban at all if you're telling the truth about not being punished before this. I'd request a human on your existing ticket and see if this was placed in error.
: Why doesn't muting in-game also mute in lobby?
You got into a heated 40 minute argument over an ARAM? You can always just. Leave the lobby.
: Ranked is So Balanced xd
Got out of a plat 3 promo game with a 29% win rate SILVER ONE mid and a 39% win rate g1 top. We lost.
Killumtc (NA)
: still banned pass the duration of ban
Make sure the time zone is correct. Otherwise contact riot support. Theyd be able to help you more than we can.
: So is climbing based on skill or is based on whom you get as team mates?
In my plat 3 promos I was matched with a 29% wr silver 1 (yes silver 1) midlane and a 39% g1 top. The enemy was all p4 or p3. Sometimes it is absolutely your team holding you back.
: Yuumi QOL suggestion
God yes. I was thinking about this earlier while playing her.
Show more

Krissi2197

Level 231 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion