Rioter Comments
: Let's talk about the elephant in the room, shall we?
: Let's talk about the elephant in the room, shall we?
man... it almost feels like riot and even a lot of the players wants boosting to be around.
: Let's talk about the elephant in the room, shall we?
lets not let riot keep this being the elephant in the room! BUMPPP
Romance (NA)
: Reminds me of back in Season 3 when a specific "Queen of GD" was boosted by XJ9, claimed she wasn't and he responded by dropping a ton of replays he had of her account going from 1500 to 2200 elo in season 2 and season 3. Most notably this support main was somehow a ridiculously good Hecarim consistently going double digit kills with less than 5 deaths a game. This being back when maybe three high elo players played Hecarim to any success. Primarily due to the lack of spirit items so you needed a philosopher's stone and a heart of gold to have any gold generation and jungle sustain since jungle gave no gold. This individual also climbed to diamond playing jungle from being a support main, yet upon hitting diamond tier went back to being a support main averaging double digit deaths a game. This being before you could fall out of tiers for poor MMR so she ended the season in Diamond with like a -30 win loss. She still kept ranked rewards despite Riot's searching. Miraculously she would quit the day after it was announced you could lose tiers in season 4 for playing poorly. Long story short, Riot claims they do a lot about boosting, and perhaps they do at times. However they definitely never ban people who are obviously boosted and instead are more concerned with going after randoms. Had my little brother's account get investigated because I spent three days showing him how to play Hecarim and jungling in plat tier, of course he stomps from bronze 4 into silver 5 in maybe a day losing two or three games, yet he lost his season rewards for "suspicious activity." Funny thing is I think the worst he could be faulted on was me telling him what items to build almost every game because I was watching him improve.
> [{quoted}](name=Romance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=k2m4xVbM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-10-13T12:53:07.631+0000) > > Reminds me of back in Season 3 when a specific "Queen of GD" was boosted by XJ9, claimed she wasn't and he responded by dropping a ton of replays he had of her account going from 1500 to 2200 elo in season 2 and season 3. Most notably this support main was somehow a ridiculously good Hecarim consistently going double digit kills with less than 5 deaths a game. This being back when maybe three high elo players played Hecarim to any success. Primarily due to the lack of spirit items so you needed a philosopher's stone and a heart of gold to have any gold generation and jungle sustain since jungle gave no gold. > > This individual also climbed to diamond playing jungle from being a support main, yet upon hitting diamond tier went back to being a support main averaging double digit deaths a game. This being before you could fall out of tiers for poor MMR so she ended the season in Diamond with like a -30 win loss. She still kept ranked rewards despite Riot's searching. Miraculously she would quit the day after it was announced you could lose tiers in season 4 for playing poorly. > > Long story short, Riot claims they do a lot about boosting, and perhaps they do at times. However they definitely never ban people who are obviously boosted and instead are more concerned with going after randoms. Had my little brother's account get investigated because I spent three days showing him how to play Hecarim and jungling in plat tier, of course he stomps from bronze 4 into silver 5 in maybe a day losing two or three games, yet he lost his season rewards for "suspicious activity." Funny thing is I think the worst he could be faulted on was me telling him what items to build almost every game because I was watching him improve. yea this person also went back to strictly support after they hit gold... like does riot seriously think that is just like the biggest coincidence ever?
: Let's talk about the elephant in the room, shall we?
LOL dont even get me started on scripting... Played against a duo q that was blatantly scripting, but i dont actually KNOW since i dont know them(but yea, they were heh) Riot is doing a great job sending out the message "We dont care if you cheat, but don't you dare appear toxic over the interwebs"
Rioter Comments
: Riot cares more about punishing "toxic" players, than they care about boosting.
if they cant properly monitor boosting then why not make rewards diamond+ and then you will definitely see the obvious boosting when players go from getting barely gold every season to getting diamond with whole different champ pool and crap. i really am not sure how they cant track ip addresses, keybinds, champ pool, and just activity in general. it honestly just seems SO EASY for them to track it. if you arnt a pro player or paid for a boost on a website that reported you for the luls, they seriously have no way to catch people who get boosters.
: Riot cares more about punishing "toxic" players, than they care about boosting.
bump but i will probably make a new topic for this when i get home. its sickening that so many friends are not getting rewards because they were banned after the august date(even tho they said you get a clean slate come the patch that wiped everything), and even MORE friends are getting their gold+ rewards when they were boosted. i know riot hates "toxic" players, but man if you put as much effort into punishing players for being toxic as you did for punishing boosted accounts... goodness! ya basically its just stupid how good players arnt good rewards you're supposed to be getting for being... GOOD at the game(well just half decent tbh) while myu friends that couldnt carry their way out of a wet paper bag who got boosted will lol.
: The 2015 ranked season draws to a close
players banned for boostin get no rewards.... too bad they literally dont try to catch boosted players. theres like a boosted factory in my local area just so we have more competition in our higher elo tournaments.. and somehow with all the players who are boosted in my area, they havnt caught a single one. really makes you wonder how high their priority is.
: Since the worlds patch my game has been running poorly
Rioter Comments
: I've been permabanned. looking to reverse it.
that still doesnt even make me a horrible or toxic person. like to me somebody that gets perm banned is somebody that ruins every game he is in and nobody wants to be in a chat lobby with. not somebody who changed their name... if they want to ban like a month and be like "ya.... sorry buddy change your name to somebody thats not even close to kristynudes4sale" then fine. but a permaban for a misunderstanding on my part? really? like who in the world did i hurt?
: > [{quoted}](name=KristyNudes4L,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tFF0I5Vq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-09-16T18:37:28.837+0000) > > So how about instead of insulting me, you clue me in? Since you're obviously having a blonde moment on this, I'll help you with a hint. Prostitution is illegal.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tFF0I5Vq,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2015-09-16T18:42:50.222+0000) > > Since you're obviously having a blonde moment on this, I'll help you with a hint. > > Prostitution is illegal. what in the world does my name have to do with prostitution?
: > [{quoted}](name=KristyNudes4L,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tFF0I5Vq,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-09-16T18:17:42.686+0000) > > Also my E-mail for this account has been blocked off to me because I no longer attend the college that it was for. So if i was warned that my name was out of bounds, i sure did not get that memo through email. > Well, how is that Riots problem that your email is blocked off because of your school change. It's not. So you not receiving the memo is your own problem. One was 100% sent, you just didn't check it. It's like telling the debt collectors you didn't receive any of your bills because you changed address and didn't tell anyone. Doesn't work. Your responsibility. Growing up can be hard sometimes. ;c
> [{quoted}](name=Hashtag Sexy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tFF0I5Vq,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-09-16T18:43:22.453+0000) > > Well, how is that Riots problem that your email is blocked off because of your school change. It's not. So you not receiving the memo is your own problem. One was 100% sent, you just didn't check it. It's like telling the debt collectors you didn't receive any of your bills because you changed address and didn't tell anyone. Doesn't work. Your responsibility. > > Growing up can be hard sometimes. ;c i still dont think the crime matches the punishment.
Rioter Comments
: I've been permabanned. looking to reverse it.
does anybody else have a masters degree in here? why is everybody being so negative for no reason?
: I've been permabanned. looking to reverse it.
So how about instead of insulting me, you clue me in?
: > [{quoted}](name=KristyNudes4L,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tFF0I5Vq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-16T18:21:39.764+0000) > > So... Did you not read the part where they didnt tell me anything? If they told me this is not tolerated then I would change my name to a normal boring name, ezpz. If you can't figure it out you aren't very bright
> [{quoted}](name=Heliostorm,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tFF0I5Vq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-09-16T18:26:16.360+0000) > > If you can't figure it out you aren't very bright my main point is riot went 0-100 real quick for NO reason. not only is my name not offensive in any way, how do you just straight up permaban somebody because they changed their name to something thats not even offensive
: I've been permabanned. looking to reverse it.
So... Did you not read the part where they didnt tell me anything? If they told me this is not tolerated then I would change my name to a normal boring name, ezpz.
Rioter Comments
: Darius hit 90% banrate today...
people throw magic fireballs for crying out loud....
: Riot cares more about punishing "toxic" players, than they care about boosting.
but either way its kind of sad that anybody condones boosting because "its not being toxic" luls
: Riot cares more about punishing "toxic" players, than they care about boosting.
what about sports? i rather have people talk trash on the field and even twitter than have somebody using PEDs. and before you say "herderherder thats uneducated", its called an analogy, son.
: I do too because flamers and ragers hurt the "integrity" of the game more than somebody paying for a loading screen banner
> [{quoted}](name=Social Justice 1,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h0Ek05x2,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2015-08-23T10:47:49.410+0000) > > I do too because flamers and ragers hurt the "integrity" of the game more than somebody paying for a loading screen banner i wonder if that will work for real life..... i'll fail my class depending on if i offend anybody or not, but i will just have somebody take all my exams and do my homework for me!
: but XWX just got suspended for boosting.
> [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h0Ek05x2,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2015-08-23T09:30:18.808+0000) > > but XWX just got suspended for boosting. yes only because he is on the lcs. they dont want to tarnish the brand.
: Riot cares more about punishing "toxic" players, than they care about boosting.
shamless bump i really think riot should take players boosting seriously.
: Riot cares more about punishing "toxic" players, than they care about boosting.
because i believe in earning what you get. if they want a gold border they could just talk to me and i would gladly play games with them and tell them things i see wrong.
: Riot cares more about punishing "toxic" players, than they care about boosting.
i really wish this could get publicized and make to where riot HAS to answer to this crap. i sure hope That Evelyn isnt right.... because if thats true thats just beyond messed up.
: > [{quoted}](name=Best MasterYi QC,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h0Ek05x2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-08-23T04:08:49.314+0000) > > [Ph.D] [No Backtalk] > > uneducated plebs should learn to stop back talking important people with Ph.D . If a pleb has an opinion that differs from the Ph.D holder, the pleb should NOT try to reason with the Ph.D holder. He shouldn't ask why either. He should take what the Ph.D holder says as fact without talking back. Too many times, I've seen plebs backtalk a Ph.D holder and it's disgusting, because the pleb is wrong most of the time. The only time a pleb is right is when 500,000 plebs are talking back to a single Ph.D holder . There's a reason why you're getting banned. It's because you think different from the educated gentlemen with Ph.D . Start thinking like Lyte. can't tell if joking or not. A Ph.D does not guarantee nor certify someone to be logical. Usually people that use terms like "pleb" and themselves a "pleb" Someone who is truly not a "pleb" doesn't use the word to try and make themselves seem superior because titles like that don't matter to them.
> [{quoted}](name=Lead Death,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h0Ek05x2,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-08-23T04:29:22.277+0000) > > can't tell if joking or not. > > A Ph.D does not guarantee nor certify someone to be logical. Usually people that use terms like "pleb" and themselves a "pleb" Someone who is truly not a "pleb" doesn't use the word to try and make themselves seem superior because titles like that don't matter to them. basically what i think he was trying to say is lyte has some kind of superiority complex
: Riot cares more about punishing "toxic" players, than they care about boosting.
so basically what riot is saying is "we dont condone boosting, but we cant 100% prove you guilty so go and do it anyways!" just makes me sick that people who earned their borders wont get them, yes people who dont deserve them keep them. smfh.
Rioter Comments
: Should I bother bringing boosting to the attention of Riot?
But boosted players ruin the game for everybody else when they finally decide to play on their account again.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: bad games happen too...
> [{quoted}](name=warpenguin555,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=2thfwNE0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-01-06T19:23:12.420+0000) > > bad games happen too... Sure. But my friend is hilariously bad. proof of how bad he is, the game he just lost in ranked was a 5v4, he was mid kassadin and his opponent afked all game. in a 40+ minute game this player had 111 farm in a free farm lane. just let that sink in. thats not a "bad game" thats just being horrible at the game, in which my friend most definitely is, which is all fine and dandy, but you dont need to be ruining other players games just because you got boosted. On top of that his plays even when he had an advantage the whole game were so questionable its not even funny. You guys will stick by your guns, until these boosted players start ruining your matches.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Well Riot would have to get proof of their own to back that up. Many people do log in on various IPs from time to time cause they might not be on their computer, so Riot would have to get the person using the account to give them all of the IPs, States, ect. they've logged in on and then they would have to check it against all of the ones in their system.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=2thfwNE0,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-01-06T19:34:19.600+0000) > > Well Riot would have to get proof of their own to back that up. > > Many people do log in on various IPs from time to time cause they might not be on their computer, so Riot would have to get the person using the account to give them all of the IPs, States, ect. they've logged in on and then they would have to check it against all of the ones in their system. so basically unless you buy a boost from a website and that website provides proof you will not get cost boosting?
: So what you're saying is "they said they did it" which in any court of appeals is heresay. The guys that got caught that I knew all used one site and one of them did a chargeback so they all did, and the boosting company ended up reporting them to Riot and all were punished. I thought it was pure irony. Best advice: move on and don't play with boosted scrubs, you'll only ruin your own experience.
oh and my proof isnt just "they said they did it". they actually did it in front of me and 2 other people.
: So what you're saying is "they said they did it" which in any court of appeals is heresay. The guys that got caught that I knew all used one site and one of them did a chargeback so they all did, and the boosting company ended up reporting them to Riot and all were punished. I thought it was pure irony. Best advice: move on and don't play with boosted scrubs, you'll only ruin your own experience.
That is glorious. unfortunately everybody that got boosted that i reported got boosted by friends or white knights of theirs. i owuld say there is no justice in the world, but if boosting sites are reporting people after they take their money, that is like the best thing ever.
: All the account banning took place after season end, if they still haven't been punished odds are they aren't going to be. Riot doesn't support boosting, but also doesn't take penalties lightly. What proof did you provide?
only proof i could provide was chat logs from the boostee and booster which confirmed that player was boosted for 1 player[we're all "friends"] then another booster played on a low elo account and played with the said boostee, it was pretty apparently that a bronze player isnt going to carry games as hard as he does, and its convenient how even on a streak said player stopped playing once the boostee was gold. the others i couldnt provide proof, but I know these people IRL and i know for a fact they were boosted because i actually witnessed it first hand pretty much. Im not sure how i can show that as proof for riot however. Like one booster lives in cali and the boostee lives in Washington, shouldnt riot be able to detect an IP swap? the boostee was literally at starbucks working a shift while the booster was on his account one day. I cant even take a picture of said player as proof that he isnt even playing right now... I really dont know wtf i can use as proof when its so blatant in FRONT OF ME that players are getting boosted.
: The only boosters I know of either had their rewards removed or in one case he was banned. If you have proof and they still aren't banned, I would assume your proof was suspect.
and how long ago was this? My proof wasnt "suspect" if they did ANY kind of research on the accounts you could easily see IP swaps that arnt even in the same state. I play with these people and the top of boosting ALWAYS comes up, and they dont even care anymore they gladly admit it and say "at least i got the skin". and its just sickening.
: People who boosted still have their rank and skins.....
Is it like some unspoken rule that boosting is okay now?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Gorbache (NA)
: Who did NOT make it to their target last night?
i'd be surprised if theres a lot that didnt make their target. Boosting is so prevalent in this game and it seems like riot either doesnt care or they are taking their sweet time[maybe making these players banned when all the fun stuff comes out for preseason?] 4 people on my friends list got boosted, and about 12 people in my facebook local community group have been boosted. this has happened all season, and riot hasnt touched a single account yet.
AbodyHUN666 (EUNE)
: How satisfied is everyone with their Season 4 performance?
not satisfied at all. I dont really "compete" in ranked. I get gold, then just play for fun. Im not satisfied mainly because the general play skill of gold players is just horrible. Makes me sad when i play against another gold player and they show to me that they dont even grasp basics of the game. not to mention theres a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGG difference between somebody who played 60 games and got gold and somebody who has played 800 games and got gold. and to top it off, gold is the sweet spot for getting boosted because of the rewards. so many people on my friends list and in my community have been boosted to gold thats its sickening and honestly makes me think gold is nothing.
Nishyda (NA)
: Is the new SR tomorrow?
sadly i dont think the patch is today. they just put up a dev blog about the new map as if its not coming out for weeks. not to mention in previous seasons they never started preseason right after a season ended.

KristyPlayz

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion