: People are still so stupid. If you were working during Game 7 of the MLB, NHL, NBA championship, would you go to their website first before watching the game? ONLY IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHO WON FIRST. FFS, grow a brain and go watch the games on YouTube if you don't want "spoilers".
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=WXWPMv72,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T14:58:08.789+0000) > > People are still so stupid. If you were working during Game 7 of the MLB, NHL, NBA championship, would you go to their website first before watching the game? ONLY IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHO WON FIRST. > > FFS, grow a brain and go watch the games on YouTube if you don't want "spoilers". Except watching the games on Youtube doesn't count toward the passes in the client. So unless you want to watch the games once, then run them again in the actual webpage, you have to watch them on the VoD page. Also, your statement about MLB is a stupid one - they don't post spoilers for the day's games in any place that you would see them before getting to the actual games, and by default the scoreboard is blanked when loading the video, until you actually establish a starting point, at which it populates the scoreboard to that point. Why can't Riot do something similar? Have the base lolesports page be a landing page, with pages people can click on to go to breaking news stories and such, but not have any spoilers on the main page itself? Because that would make too much sense.
Rioter Comments
TORAOU (OCE)
: But why this situation always happen on me... I am a super good player, but the system keep ruining my game life. This the second time I dropped more than 4 tiers during weekend this year... Is that usual? And if that is your fault, just reduce the losing LP when I lose games. They never... How can we 4v6 all the time.
> [{quoted}](name=TORAOU,realm=OCE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=sBwtkFmJ,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T02:33:19.919+0000) > > But why this situation always happen on me... > I am a super good player, but the system keep ruining my game life. This the second time I dropped more than 4 tiers during weekend this year... Is that usual? And if that is your fault, just reduce the losing LP when I lose games. They never... How can we 4v6 all the time. Well, if it's a streak, it's always going to have more of an effect on your gains/losses. You should probably take a break when you lose 3 or so games in a row - it might just not be your day, and playing more isn't always the answer.
TORAOU (OCE)
: 'Level 5' is not important, but why the ranking system allow a beginner play inside Silver team, that is the problem. He/she may have not enough MMR to prove his/her level. Another thing, there is a picture, We have a 'Bronze 1' player face 'Gold 4' player. I don't even think that is Fair. That player never win any Ranking game. But still play with me and force me to lose games. Name: Zakatelta You can search this person. That is ridiculous.
> [{quoted}](name=TORAOU,realm=OCE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=sBwtkFmJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-07T02:19:39.226+0000) > > 'Level 5' is not important, but why the ranking system allow a beginner play inside Silver team, that is the problem. He/she may have not enough MMR to prove his/her level. > Another thing, there is a picture, We have a 'Bronze 1' player face 'Gold 4' player. I don't even think that is Fair. That player never win any Ranking game. But still play with me and force me to lose games. > Name: Zakatelta > You can search this person. That is ridiculous. Unfortunately, it might be the time of day you're playing. Riot's matchmaking is designed to pull from a continuously widening pool of players as you're sitting in queue, and if there aren't enough people in your MMR queuing at that exact moment, it will pull in people from lower/higher MMR. It's very possible that you and the G3 were an outlier in a Silver game, with one of each of you being put on opposite teams in a way of balancing the match. Does that necessarily equal balance? Not at all, but there's really no other way to do it, unless you want to sit in queue for a long, long time while Riot puts together the perfectly even match you're looking for.
TORAOU (OCE)
: Don't play Rank Now, The Ranking System has a serious issue.
Riot API has been having issues the past couple days - that person isn't playing Ranked at level 5, the system just isn't sending out an update for their proper level. If you look over their OP.GG match history, they have over a month of normals recorded - way more than it would take to hit level 5.
Rioter Comments
IT me JT (NA)
: Hell, Trist excels and does MORE dps when mana burned
Yeah, because she stops throwing out the stupid bomb. Get her a Rageblade and watch her work.
: It has a ranked queue and it counts towards your end of season rewards.
That, my friend, was sarcasm.
: to put it as simply as possible - it doesnt matter. your keystone choices would make other players more likely to flame you because they can now see how unique or "inoptimal" your build is.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aLm1EAdq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T05:39:37.252+0000) > > to put it as simply as possible - it doesnt matter. > > > your keystone choices would make other players more likely to flame you because they can now see how unique or "inoptimal" your build is. Like they wouldn't already flame you in-game? Also, if that were truly an issue, they wouldn't show summoner spells either. I feel like it can help. Just like with summoner spells, if you see someone is using an incorrect rune setup, you can inform them know in lobby, instead of flaming them after they admit that they used the wrong runes in-game. People who will flame about runes in lobby are going to flame about them in the game anyway, so why does that even matter?
Rioter Comments
: It is unfair to compare unit-targeted harass with ground-targeted or straight-line. One is dodgable, the other is not. To be clear I do not have a strong opinion on the Janna changes - overall I feel like these may actually prove to be power-positive assuming you can keep your mana in check and get your spells off on cooldown... I just don't think they're accomplishing the goal they started out to achieve - encouraging 'more forms of interaction between her and other units'.
Their encouragement of interaction is the reduced shield cd when CCing enemies - the thing they're not accounting for is the fact that W is a CC, which means the people that spammed W are *gasp* going to keep spamming W, and just get less damage for it.
Stexe (NA)
: Yeah, if it is worth more points as time goes on why not finish them all in the last week or so?
I think they mean the MISSIONS from this week count for more, not that missions are worth more this week. That means, no matter when you complete those mission, they'll be worth the same amount, but they're worth more than the missions from last week.
: Why nerf conq? I never heard anyone complain that its too strong lmao..
If you've been watching the MSI games, at one point Hecarim was in the middle of J4 ult just spinning his weapon and surviving while killing people, all because of Conqueror. It's absolutely ridiculous on some champions (Renekton, Hecarim, and Riven, for starters).
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Typical Riot tbh. They make Riven literally unplayable against numerous champions while she will be still broken against other ones. That is Riot-balance for you.
Not to mention, if she builds Spear of Shojin, as soon as she hits 6 the change will literally mean nothing. So all they've done with this is ensured that Spear is a 100% core item for Riven to be just as annoying as she has always been, while not doing anything to address the massive shield that she gets from her E.
: I sure hope not lol.
You probably will get blasted if you aren't using skills at least every so often. Also, if your ADC ever dies, I'd assume you would no longer be attached, meaning you would have to re-attach to them on respawn.
dqflynn (NA)
: The watch and learn missions aren't required to get points/mission progress, are they? Because that would be a serious hose, as nearly all the games are before 7 AM in my timezone...
VODs work off and on - I get credit for some, but not for others. Try them out while logged into the website, just have them running muted or something and run them while you play.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: This looks like a nerf too me. Q has 0.25 extra cast time, that desnt help chase. The cast time is very significant because the ability is cancelled when enemies enter fog of war. The W changes are a nerf, the loss of armour with the shield, lower armour scaling and base damage on cleave. This is also a nerf too his waveclear. His W active has good ap scaling and will be better in short trades but still.
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=WpJn3mE8,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-03T18:03:58.648+0000) > > This looks like a nerf too me. > > Q has 0.25 extra cast time, that desnt help chase. The cast time is very significant because the ability is cancelled when enemies enter fog of war. > > The W changes are a nerf, the loss of armour with the shield, lower armour scaling and base damage on cleave. This is also a nerf too his waveclear. His W active has good ap scaling and will be better in short trades but still. The Q has an extra .25 cast time, but starts further forward. That's probably just to offset the change of where the skill begins to keep the timing similar.
Crush (NA)
: Will you be reverting the ally range limit on support gold items? I feel like I am not rewarded for playing aggressively early on in the game unless my adc is right next to me. For instance, going into the river before the minions spawn to get 1 or 2 procs of spellthiefs gold was very satisfying, but I feel like that strategy was taken away as a result of this change. Additionally, if my adc is forced to recall early and I can stay in lane, I have no incentive to interact with my opponent now. Reverting the range change would make the early game more engaging for spellthiefs supports when I find myself alone.
> [{quoted}](name=Crush,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=BQEfgyrs,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-03-14T17:25:17.867+0000) > > Will you be reverting the ally range limit on support gold items? I feel like I am not rewarded for playing aggressively early on in the game unless my adc is right next to me. For instance, going into the river before the minions spawn to get 1 or 2 procs of spellthiefs gold was very satisfying, but I feel like that strategy was taken away as a result of this change. Additionally, if my adc is forced to recall early and I can stay in lane, I have no incentive to interact with my opponent now. Reverting the range change would make the early game more engaging for spellthiefs supports when I find myself alone. The reason it (and coin) should remain changed is the ridiculous advantage it gave mage supports prior to the change. Relic Shield offers sustain, yes, but its gold generation was entirely reliant on your ADC (or another champion) being nearby. If your ADC got chunked out and backed, the item did nothing. Meanwhile, Coin and Spellthief users could just sit back, harass, and let minions die to other minions, stacking their items even if their ADC was dead. Those two items were INSANELY powerful compared to Relic before the changes. And before you say that this makes Relic the best option now, it has also received nerfs since then.
: Gaining gold as a support feels horrible
Honestly, my biggest issue with support items in the past was the Relic Shield becoming basically useless if you fall behind in lane. It encourages snowballing, something that Riot said they wanted to _discourage_. As a melee tank support, if my ADC was getting poked out of lane, it felt terrible to not be able to proc my relic shield stacks. I've had occasions where I haven't gotten my wards until after 15 minutes - which is INCREDIBLY late for a support quest to complete. I'm glad that the change has brought Spellthief's and AC into line with the mechanics of the Relic Shield, as they all require proximity to the ADC now. I still think there is a better method for making all of them work about evenly, without making any one of them feel awkward (which the Spellthief's change kinda does with the charge consumption).
: Can we corale mages out of the support position
My biggest issue with this complaint is that it refuses to take into account the fact that solo-queue is filled with people who like to play AD champions. So you're telling me that, if my team decides to go AD in every role, I, as the support, should just be picking an enchanter or tank, dooming my team to be a single damage type and guaranteed to lose to a tankier team? I think not. If my team is picking all AD, I'm 100% going to pick a mage support - just like if my team goes heavy AP, I'll pick something like Pyke. My job as a support is to fill out my team's comp - whether that means going a traditional tank support, a burst mage support, or a heal/shield-centric enchanter. My job isn't to boost your fragile ego by picking an ADC slave - I'm going in to win the game, not to make you feel good. If those two goals happen to align, much more the better, but that's not my focus.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=RBUXsBei,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-17T11:47:51.169+0000) > > Tokens are only given in SR, you get mastery, chests and all that as normal in ARAM for example but you don't get tokens. It's probably the same thing. This needs to change fast!!! Tokens need to drop on every map.
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=RBUXsBei,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-17T14:13:29.127+0000) > > This needs to change fast!!! Tokens need to drop on every map. The reasoning they've given is that they want the Mastery emblem to signify a player's skill on Summoner's Rift.
łnśane (NA)
: I keep telling my friends she needs a mini rework, kinda like Ezreal where they don't really change her kit (even though I kinda want her to have a dash); but they change her model, animations, and VO. But Riot can't decide on what they want with her, so were stuck with low quality -shrugs
The biggest problem with adding a dash to her kit would be the mobility creep that is already an issue. Also, her kit is currently balanced around not having a dash - adding a dash would require them to pull power from other parts of her kit.
: but what will happen to those who're actually having a really good game but are low elo and other players think they're smurfing and they get penalized?
I would assume they wouldn't just instantly penalize someone for smurfing without some sort of obvious evidence (such as logins from the same IP to multiple accounts, or instantly being amazing on a champion when the account is brand new and has few games on it).
: Number one, as someone who actually loves Ruby Sightstone, it's 20% and not 10%. It's also really cancerous in combination with the new runes. If you run Domination's Ingenious Hunter, you can get 40s cd Frost Queen Claim and 55s cd Redemption, making the items doubly as powerful as they were intended to be. It's just that now you can stack it that people realize how busted having such low cooldowns on actives are. In my opinion, Ingenious Hunter is already Ruby Sightstone being "added back", both being together is really cancer. You know what I find is actually bullshit? Where's our Shurelya's active or FQC active now? Both items were cut out with nothing actually being put back in place for two very strong actives.
My mistake - I mix actual %s up too much for my own good! Also, since FQC is no longer in the game, that shouldn't be a concern. Redemption being up more often comes at the cost of stats that are bundled with other items - that was the point of building Ruby Sightstone in the first place. You got extra HP and Item CDR, yes, but you lost an entire item slot to do so (unless you sold your starting support item end-game). That made it extremely situational, and I feel like having something like that isn't a bad idea. Also, as a support, running the Domination tree is something you would see very, very sparingly, and again, only in certain situations. I don't see an issue with having situational builds - there's a time and place for everything. You aren't going to want to build Ruby SIghtstone in every game just to get the Item CDR, because there are some supports it just doesn't help that much.
: I think the default is spacebar
Yup! With unlocked camera, press Spacebar, and it'll lock onto your champion and show the highlight. It's especially useful in chaotic teamfights, or fights with large-bodied champions.
Rioter Comments
: Patch 8.2 notes
So, one question: You're removing Ruby Sightstone, but not adding a way to get the 10% Item CDR that was on it. Can we get an option that brings that back? It's a huge deal when it comes to champions that use a lot of actives (like Redemption, Locket, etc.).
ChuShoe (NA)
: See, I think that I'd just like it better if runes weren't just so pay to win, considering they're so hard to get with just IP .
You can't buy Runes with RP - the only Rune-related item that can be purchased with RP is the page, and there's an IP cost for it as well.
: Team Liquid won International 2017 last month. Thats 2 NA team.
Er... nobody on that Liquid team was even remotely from NA. All of them had European/Middle Eastern backgrounds. >.> Team Liquid as a TEAM isn't even NA-based - it was founded in the Netherlands.
: ah, good point. at least theres customization in the stats currently.
And there will be customization with the new Runes Reforged - it's just that your customization will be more geared toward what you expect to do in-game, and less of a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none like some common current rune pages.
its më (EUW)
: Contract: a written or spoken agreement, especially one concerning employment, sales, or tenancy, that is intended to be enforceable by law. It is your problem if you do not have the linguistic ability to accurately explain your point. In a debate if someone chose the wrong set of words they automatically loose. My idea works because the lp system is dynamic since it consists of algorithms. You still haven't given a single argument to address the system being dynamic btw
Congratulations on looking up a definition, but it doesn't refute anything I said - "especially" doesn't mean that those are the only scenarios that could be considered contracts, it's just pointing out some common examples. You can write up a contract for something as simple as an agreement to be a specific place at a specific time, and if you don't keep up your end, you're just as subject to breach of contract rules. Also, how is the current LP system dynamic? The system knows going into the game approximately how much LP you will gain or lose depending on the outcome of the game - not in the least bit dynamic. A truly dynamic system wouldn't have any of the flaws that you've pointed out with the current system, as it would adjust accordingly to punish the offending player (the AFKer) while adequately compensating the winning team.
: True, but those stat based runes end up being very weak, and the siutiational runes feel way too conditional/gimmicky to the point where they might be the things that make you feel like you're being cheated in every duel against your laner. would really appreciate something that felt effective AND non-situational/gimmicky.
Those runes are no less effective than throwing 9 total armor, 180HP, or some arbitrarily small amount of AD/AP onto a build through the current Rune system - the only difference is that everyone has access to them without having to pay IP to build their rune library. To say that the new reliable runes seem ineffective is agreeing that the current rune system is also ineffective, and extremely skewed toward a single "best in slot" runepage for nearly every champion type/role.
its më (EUW)
: Your analogy would be correct if ranked was a contract, or do you get told how much lp you will win before champion select? ---- do you also know why you couldn't know before champion select? Its because if the enemy team is weaker than you you gain less lp because the game is easier for your side. sounds familiar, because that is how competitive matchmaking works for all games
You click accept when your team has been matched against another team. At that point, you are agreeing to the system's determination for the LP gained or lost - what could also be known as a contract. You can choose to argue semantics with me all day long (trust me, you won't win), or you can just accept the fact that your idea is inherently flawed and should never be considered as a serious addition to the game.
: Ornn Ult Bugged?
> [{quoted}](name=Mado Reformed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=la3mqE7t,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-26T13:04:49.051+0000) > > So has anyone noticed Ornn's ult is just...off? I'm trying to figure out when is the best time to recast the ult to proc the knock up but almost every time I seem to misjudge it. I notice that just waiting a second or two after the initial cast it will work but the ram is nowhere near me. Is there a plan to fix it or is it working as intended? I've seen people have the most trouble when trying to Smartcast his ult the second time (for the rebound). It's really hard to redirect it where you want it to go without an indicator.
: can we get some runes that don't feel like a gimmick? every single one of these runes that has been announced just feels like a super situational/conditional rune, or a straight up gimmick. Alot of these just seem to have very niche use cases, and it would be appreciated if there were some more straightforward, reliable ones. At least just hoping for some plain stats, but looking at the way that you guys are trying to push runes, it feels like lanes will be decided with them by making people feel they are in unfair duels.
I believe they've just been showing some of the more situational runes - there are also runes that do reliable things. Check out the Runes Reforged page - they gave a few (granted WIP) ideas of the more reliable stat-based runes: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/runes-reforged-picking-your-playstyle
Hyperi0n (NA)
: I'm sorry i'm late to the thread but I believe personally that things such as Summoner Specialist are completely insane and should not be in the game, it's SO SO different, way far off in left field and like imagine it, just for a second think about it, everyone on the team could end up having tp if they want to backdoor, or they could all have smite when the enemy or your team wants to do baron, its just completely weird and I don't think it should be considered to enter the game... {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:12}}
If everyone on a team takes Summoner Specialist, that's a lot of other Runes that they've forgone that would be better for their particular champion. In doing that, they would severely limit their champion's options and capabilities in-game, and it would make them weaker in lanes and teamfights. As much as people complain about this change, I think we'll probably see this Rune less than we see the mastery Insight, which it's essentially replacing. It'll probably be most selected on supports, as well, since they tend to use the Insight mastery and would then take Ignite early for lane, switching to Exhaust for later teamfights.
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: I ask about this after seeing how much Mao heals in a typical teamfight. It feels unfair.
But you have to consider your comparison. If Aatrox were to do this, it would be even worse. Aatrox actually pumps out a LOT of damage, and if he could drain-tank while doing that kind of damage... Let's just say it would be a really scary prospect.
its më (EUW)
: >I can understand the frustration of getting an undeserved win, but ultimately it isn't their fault and they shouldn't be punished for it. Getting less reward isn't a punishment, I said that a couple of times in this thread. >If you work for me I pay you for what you do. If you work on something easy and manage to do it, I'll give you 50 € If you work on something hard and manage to do it, I'll give you 100€ This is why you should get less reward for wins against afk's >Likewise, what if the team with the afk manage to win? Do they get full marks because they pulled a nearly impossible win from their hats or will they be further punished for their afk by having that very win be less valuable. look at the graph, they still gain the same amount as they would rn >Cushioning the loss for the afk team is ok, but punishing the winners is not. Because that adds value to being an afk. Less reward isn't a punishment Less reward isn't a punishment Less reward isn't a punishment Less reward isn't a punishment Less reward isn't a punishment Look up the definition of reward and of punishment please
Look at it this way - it's not a reward. Gaining LP isn't a reward for winning, it's an earned benefit from entering into a contract (a ranked game). You cannot tell someone that you're going to pay them a certain amount at the beginning, sign a contract, then change your mind about the compensation at the end because you removed a small part of the job in the middle. You have to pay them what you agreed to at the beginning. When you enter into a ranked game, you commit to either gaining or paying a certain amount of LP. You cannot then change that amount in the middle because someone decides to AFK. If the person is AFK from the start, the contract can be nulled (remake), in which case nobody but the AFK party is sanctioned, and everyone else in the game can move on to sign a new contract (start a new ranked game). It's really not that hard to understand...
: since season 2 in LCS matches whe see tanks... And Gragas is in LCS isnce season 1...and riot dosent even bother GUT HIm and balance him already And Maokai is in every world and LCS match...since they decide to make his Q 50 mana cost add max hp in to his kit and make him even more braindead that he was....
Again, read my post - I said that those particular tanks are desirable because of what they offer. As long as Gragas has his bodyslam-flash-ult combo to CC someone to death, he'll be a preferred pick in the LCS. As long as Maokai offers his point-and-click W CC into a knockback (his Q), he'll be a preferred pick in the LCS. Until those two combos are changed, you're likely to see them a lot - in the LCS, it's about who can control a teamfight (or, in some cases, who can split harder). Those two tanks you mentioned do that incredibly.
Sraeg2013 (EUNE)
: Take a step back and look what I wrote. Now go back to your post and remove every part inferring the tone of my comment.
> [{quoted}](name=Sraeg2013,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O1T7gcAQ,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2017-08-22T18:50:23.987+0000) > > Take a step back and look what I wrote. > Now go back to your post and remove every part implying the tone of my comment. Just a note: Implying is what a person does when saying something - inferring is what another person can do from said statement. Just for future reference. ;D And I apologize if a two-word post generally used by those who dislike Riot's meta enforcement caused me to believe that you were against it, but if you don't want to be misinterpreted as being on the side of dislike, you may not want to use the way they say things. :)
its më (EUW)
: Getting a smaller reward isn't a punishment, it's still a reward If you work for me I pay you for what you do. If you work on something easy and manage to do it, I'll give you 50 € If you work on something hard and manage to do it, I'll give you 100€ You get what you deserve. Or do you think playing 5 vs 4 is just as hard as playing 5 vs 5 ?
It's not easy if the player quits because of what is happening in the game. At that point, they won a 5v5, and the player got angry and made it a 4v5. So you're saying they shouldn't get their full reward because someone on the other team got salty? That's punishing them for doing well, and has the potential to be greatly abused. They SHOULD get what they deserve, I agree - and that's a full win for beating a player so badly that they ragequit the game.
Elipo (NA)
: Ikr. I wanted to buy Ez's new skin but he's so out of meta and this buff is a joke. I thought when seeing that tiny buzz that it was so insignificant that maybe they'd buff tear to stack faster or that they would buff manamune but no. Not gonna buy this skin anytime soon, since I'm not gonna play Ez unless I get him on aram
They really need to do either do something with Manamune or do something with Ezreal. He is, as far as I know, the only champion that builds it normally - everyone that used to (Yorick, Jayce, Urgot) doesn't really need to anymore.
: They'll likely get nerfed in a patch or two. Riot likes to let new champs climb into the meta for a while so we don't get bored.
We'll probably see them get hit with the Worlds patch. They likely want to see how the Ardent and Stoneplate nerfs affect them before hitting the champions themselves.
: Seems like the obvious choice, honestly.
Probably due to the difficulty of him getting to Shadow versus Rhaast. Most of the assassins in the mode are melee, meaning he would have an extremely hard time getting his Shadow experience, and Rhaast wouldn't really be able to benefit from the items in the mode.
Bloomi (NA)
: **Earn Starlight Tokens for completed missions on this custom map, and then craft those tokens into the New Horizon Ward and a Hextech Mystery Champion (random Champion Permanent). ** Really Riot? Permanent champions? _Really._ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Save it for the next new champion, and you get it completely free, and can save your IP for the chroma sales. :D
its më (EUW)
: Leavers in ranked!
One problem I have with this: You're telling me that the other team would be okay with having to play out the game to only get rewarded with half the LP they should have gotten because someone rage-quits and AFKs in the fountain? That's always a possibility - if a team can manage to hold out 4v5, then the team that was winning the game due to their play would actually be punished by the system because the player they killed got angry and left. Until you can present a system where a team wouldn't get penalized for doing so well a player on the enemy team RQs, this discussion can go no further.
: Last time i see in LCS was Maokai/Gragas/Cho/Gnar And why that? because they are broken and very easy to abuse~!
Generally, the reason those tanks are played is due to the damage being pumped out of bot and mid right now. Tanks are just the only way to go in a competitive atmosphere that is so centered around mid and bot doing 75-90% of the team's damage. If your front-line can't soak that damage while providing CC on the enemy frontline, you're in for a bad time. The one thing that Cho provides that makes him desirable as a jungler is his secure for large objectives (dragon/baron), as well as his flash-ult pressure on the enemy backline. His CC is less than terrific compared to the other 3, but the utility he provides is enough for some teams to overlook that.
: Post your highest vision score!
I think my highest was between 110 and 120? It's been too long - it doesn't show up in client match history, and they haven't added Vision Score to the web-version of Match History yet (Ritopls). It wasn't long after the score released, though, and I'm pretty sure I was playing Soraka. Everyone knows that, when playing Soraka, vision is king - even more so than normal. Otherwise, you're just asking to get squished over, and over, and over...
: Thank you for pointing that out.
> [{quoted}](name=Pippen The Short,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RfocEEp3,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2017-08-22T00:39:07.825+0000) > > Thank you for pointing that out. Not a problem. I figured that you probably overlooked her, since she's only meta atm because of ardent censer being _somewhat_ busted... _maybe_... a _lot_...
Sraeg2013 (EUNE)
: Meta enforcement.
> [{quoted}](name=Sraeg2013,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O1T7gcAQ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-08-22T15:45:36.533+0000) > > Meta enforcement. Every game has a meta, and some level of enforcement on that meta. To simply decry any action taken by a developer to improve their competitive offering as "meta enforcement" is a bit absurd.
Show more

Kritty

Level 144 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion