Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Krotux,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Uz1bskAO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-20T22:36:36.478+0000) > > Nah that’s a bug. It’s the same ability being cast. If it was “another entity” then that other entity doesn’t have electrocute. Only zed does It's not a bug. The entity is not a completely separate champion. It's still part of Zed, like Leblanc or Shaco's clones are their own entities. Zed's Q is one source of damage. Zed's W doesn't do anything by itself for damage. However, pressing Q while Living Shadow is active causes the Shadow to throw a Shadow Shuriken, becoming another source of damage. They're two separate sources of damage, because you can still miss one while hitting the other, and it won't proc Elec. It's one ability, but two sources of damage. With an E added in before the Qs, you get the one E stack, then the two Q stacks, proccing Elec. Ahri, Ekko, and Gnar's Qs are one single source of damage from one ability, hence why a Q+E doesn't proc Electrocute the same way that Zed's W+E+Q does. I believe it's the same case for Zed's E and Living Shadow's E. If you were to W+E, while hitting both Es on a target, and then follow up with a Q (but only hit one of them), it'll still proc Electrocute due to being three sources of damage (Zed's E (and/or Q) and Shadow's E (and/or Q)). But I'm not so sure on that one.
> [{quoted}](name=I Am That Ninja,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Uz1bskAO,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-21T02:17:36.791+0000) > > It's not a bug. > > The entity is not a completely separate champion. It's still part of Zed, like Leblanc or Shaco's clones are their own entities. > > Zed's Q is one source of damage. > > Zed's W doesn't do anything by itself for damage. However, pressing Q while Living Shadow is active causes the Shadow to throw a Shadow Shuriken, becoming another source of damage. > > They're two separate sources of damage, because you can still miss one while hitting the other, and it won't proc Elec. It's one ability, but two sources of damage. With an E added in before the Qs, you get the one E stack, then the two Q stacks, proccing Elec. > > Ahri, Ekko, and Gnar's Qs are one single source of damage from one ability, hence why a Q+E doesn't proc Electrocute the same way that Zed's W+E+Q does. > > I believe it's the same case for Zed's E and Living Shadow's E. > > If you were to W+E, while hitting both Es on a target, and then follow up with a Q (but only hit one of them), it'll still proc Electrocute due to being three sources of damage (Zed's E (and/or Q) and Shadow's E (and/or Q)). But I'm not so sure on that one. I know zed mains don't like it, but you are getting 1-3 electrocute procs off 1 ability based on the number of shadows. By comparison, Syndra's orbs don't each generate a stack even though they were placed on the field by other abilities.
: > [{quoted}](name=Krotux,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WGdPcZOY,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-07-20T22:26:25.919+0000) > > Karthus main here. Spellbinder is fucking trash. I never said he would *take* it. It's a terrible item for him. He doesn't need the MS, and it doesn't last long enough for the AP to be useful for him. But...If you're an AP champion, and you have a Karthus on *either* team, instead of *being* the Karthus, it's pathetically easy to stack. Or if you have an Ezreal on either team. Or you're an Evelynn, in which case each time you spend mana on Q when in the jungle/near a wave/near an enemy champion gives you 4 stacks of it. Or you're also Akali, or Katarina, or even Kassadin. Or, really, any AP champion that is burst, spams spells **or has teammates that spam spells**, and can utilize *both* the MS *and* the AP well. The nature of this item means it's prone to being bought on AP assassins, not on mages, but it's still a valid option for a mage that wants to get the fuck away from the fight, or one that wants an extra bit of solid burst (As it actually has the most AP possible on a single item purchase. Rabadon's by itself only offers ~170, while Spellbinder offers up to 200). > Also, not all AP are burst champions I did note that it was only *most*, not *all*. Just like saying *most* tanks do magic damage. Sure, there's Poppy and Sion, but *most* tanks do primarily magic damage. Just like most AP are burst. Just like most AD are DPS. It's not a "this is always true" scenario, sure, but it's *generally* true. >Karthus is a DPS mage, and MR completely nullifies his damage while armor won’t do shit against DPS AD. And Karthus just has to press W on them, and he cuts out a good portion of their MR, which means, guess what? He actually does a good amount of damage to tanks. As long as he builds properly ({{item:3116}} and {{item:3151}}, and probably a {{item:3135}}), he'll melt through tanks just fine. Not *as* good as an AA-based champion, but still pretty quickly. The reason armor does less to DPS AD is because ADCs tend to buy more %armor penetration. That's it. It's not some evil conspiracy by Riot. It's that AD simply tends to buy armor penetration to deal with tanks...and that Karthus's DPS is spread out over a huge area. He loses damage per target by being completely multi-target/AoE based. His Q is a small AoE, his W is a wall, his E is massive AoE, and his R is a 5-target spell. You have no single-target damage, so the ADC that is focusing **all** of his damage on **one** target will do more to that target than the Karthus - Who is dealing a lot of damage to *many* targets - will. Think of Kai'sa's Q. You can be single-target, and do a *lot* of damage to *one* person, be two-target, and do less damage to each one, but still good per target, or you can be much more AoE, and deal small damage to each target, but a lot of total damage. You can't be AoE and do massive damage to a single target, because that's just not fair design. You can swap between them on some champions, but you can never be both at the same time, or it's broken. And that's the other reason AD often does better damage to tanks - There's basically no AP champion in the game without at least half-decent AoE, while *most* AD champions only have minimal AoE at best. Almost every single AD champion is primarily single-target, with their AoE usually only being good for farming, while most AP champions tend to be AoE - Yes, even the DPS ones. >Even burst AD doesn’t care about armor unless you have a good amount of both HP and armor. Assassin overkill is insanely high in the mid game That sounds less like an "AD versus AP" problem, and more like an "Assassins universally do stupid-high damage right now" problem.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WGdPcZOY,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-07-21T02:39:48.235+0000) > > I never said he would *take* it. It's a terrible item for him. He doesn't need the MS, and it doesn't last long enough for the AP to be useful for him. > > But...If you're an AP champion, and you have a Karthus on *either* team, instead of *being* the Karthus, it's pathetically easy to stack. Or if you have an Ezreal on either team. Or you're an Evelynn, in which case each time you spend mana on Q when in the jungle/near a wave/near an enemy champion gives you 4 stacks of it. Or you're also Akali, or Katarina, or even Kassadin. Or, really, any AP champion that is burst, spams spells **or has teammates that spam spells**, and can utilize *both* the MS *and* the AP well. > > The nature of this item means it's prone to being bought on AP assassins, not on mages, but it's still a valid option for a mage that wants to get the fuck away from the fight, or one that wants an extra bit of solid burst (As it actually has the most AP possible on a single item purchase. Rabadon's by itself only offers ~170, while Spellbinder offers up to 200). > > I did note that it was only *most*, not *all*. Just like saying *most* tanks do magic damage. Sure, there's Poppy and Sion, but *most* tanks do primarily magic damage. Just like most AP are burst. Just like most AD are DPS. It's not a "this is always true" scenario, sure, but it's *generally* true. > > And Karthus just has to press W on them, and he cuts out a good portion of their MR, which means, guess what? He actually does a good amount of damage to tanks. As long as he builds properly ({{item:3116}} and {{item:3151}}, and probably a {{item:3135}}), he'll melt through tanks just fine. Not *as* good as an AA-based champion, but still pretty quickly. > > The reason armor does less to DPS AD is because ADCs tend to buy more %armor penetration. That's it. It's not some evil conspiracy by Riot. It's that AD simply tends to buy armor penetration to deal with tanks...and that Karthus's DPS is spread out over a huge area. He loses damage per target by being completely multi-target/AoE based. His Q is a small AoE, his W is a wall, his E is massive AoE, and his R is a 5-target spell. You have no single-target damage, so the ADC that is focusing **all** of his damage on **one** target will do more to that target than the Karthus - Who is dealing a lot of damage to *many* targets - will. > > Think of Kai'sa's Q. You can be single-target, and do a *lot* of damage to *one* person, be two-target, and do less damage to each one, but still good per target, or you can be much more AoE, and deal small damage to each target, but a lot of total damage. You can't be AoE and do massive damage to a single target, because that's just not fair design. You can swap between them on some champions, but you can never be both at the same time, or it's broken. > > And that's the other reason AD often does better damage to tanks - There's basically no AP champion in the game without at least half-decent AoE, while *most* AD champions only have minimal AoE at best. Almost every single AD champion is primarily single-target, with their AoE usually only being good for farming, while most AP champions tend to be AoE - Yes, even the DPS ones. > > That sounds less like an "AD versus AP" problem, and more like an "Assassins universally do stupid-high damage right now" problem. Very good response but I disagree about some things. When I said MR really guts karthus's damage I don't mean I feel mages are entitled to do more single target damage or something - but rather the difference between having MR and not having MR is HUGE versus both AP burst and mages. Yet, having armor vs AD doesn't really feel that different compared to not having any at all unless you heavily invest into it. If armor was *actually* good, champions that do a bunch of mixed damage and true damage would need serious nerfs.
trve kvlt (EUNE)
: It's kind of funny how much u loses games in lose streak.
Yea there is no way that kind of shit is coincidence...and I wish I was being sarcastic here. It's statistically improbable to have streaks like that yet it happens on a daily basis to pretty much everyone I know.
Bern (NA)
: Energy just exists to gate burst, pretty much
> [{quoted}](name=Bern,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAHEX1k8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-20T23:14:30.048+0000) > > Energy just exists to gate burst, pretty much That's the thing; it doesn't gate shit
Rioter Comments
: No. When I'm going 6/0 bot lane most games I would say not. I would say it has more to do with constantly having 0/4 tops, 0/4 jungles, and 0/4 mids. If I'm the best player in the game and I'm not in a position that can adequately carry then what does it matter? Do you think Faker is going to carry people if he picks Soraka support? Is he going to do 100000 damage as Soraka support? My question is whether putting the carry weight on bot lane is reasonable now.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Ultima,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BAXLrvop,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-20T23:01:57.786+0000) > > No. When I'm going 6/0 bot lane most games I would say not. I would say it has more to do with constantly having 0/4 tops, 0/4 jungles, and 0/4 mids. > > If I'm the best player in the game and I'm not in a position that can adequately carry then what does it matter? Do you think Faker is going to carry people if he picks Soraka support? Is he going to do 100000 damage as Soraka support? > > My question is whether putting the carry weight on bot lane is reasonable now. I haven't checked your rank (you could be a smurf too) but I can say that if you think support is tied to botlane then you are playing the game wrong. I'm not a support main, but every high elo support I see is constantly roaming and carrying the game with unexpected ganks (often with jungler too) and good warding
: In this current meta does winning bot lane matter at all?
if you lose 95% of your support games it's not about bot lane not mattering. It's about you failing botlane.
: Zed's Shadow Q counts as a separate Q coming from another entity. Ahri's Q, although it can hit twice, is still sent out from a single entity, whereas Zed's shadow is a completely different entity.
Nah that’s a bug. It’s the same ability being cast. If it was “another entity” then that other entity doesn’t have electrocute. Only zed does
: well, now take a talon vs that rammus and see how mutch he does... Compareing a burst rotation from an early-midgame focused champ in the late to the dps of hypercarries is not that great, especially with 3 of those examples beeing specifically designed to cut through high defense. Not saying it's fine how fast a rammus dies in that situation, but that's an overall damage issue not excluseivly ad. Try a fullbuilt ap kai'sa or Cassio and that gallio will die supprisingly fast aswell despite sitting on lots of mr.
Try Karthus, a full AP DPS vs someone stacking MR. You will RUN OUT OF MANA before killing anyone. Meanwhile armor...
: Well, here's the thing: Almost all AP champions are burst, while most AD champions are DPS. Yes, the 500 armor Rammus is losing to the Conquerer Yi with Rageblade, while the Galio with 300-400 MR isn't dying to Brand (Although he'll still take over half his health from an equal-item Brand who lands his full combo, because Brand does too much damage overall and does a *lot* of %hp damage.) This isn't "AP versus AD", this is "DPS versus burst". Don't keep pretending mages are completely and utterly useless compared to AD champions. >{{item:3907}} is useless because no one can stack it Lmfao. Sure. Nobody can stack it. There is absolutely no way a {{champion:55}} or {{champion:30}} or {{champion:28}} can stack it.
Karthus main here. Spellbinder is fucking trash. Also, not all AP are burst champions. Karthus is a DPS mage, and MR completely nullifies his damage while armor won’t do shit against DPS AD. Even burst AD doesn’t care about armor unless you have a good amount of both HP and armor. Assassin overkill is insanely high in the mid game
: > [{quoted}](name=Krotux,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EyiEJ8dA,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-19T23:12:17.410+0000) > > yea I saw that, 2009-2012. The difference is that back then we didn't have that many champions and now we do. Having a large pool of champions and then also adding new champions constantly is just too much of a burden for someone that wants to get into league. This applies to older players as well. Heck, it's already a burden when you want to play different ROLES since you have like 40+ possible matchups. No it's not because they're all locked. A burden is DOTA where you have every hero shoved in your face at day 1. League gives you 10 free week champion that you can play around with on your quest to lvl 30. Along the way you hav time to experiment with free champs and buy the ones you like. Its why my champion pool is only about 30-40 character now Edit: So Pyke being a assassin support isnt visually or thematically distinct from Kled, a redneck on an immortal lizard? What about Kindred, god of death, or Aurelion Sol, the snarky dragon. Yeah they hav movement abilities but they're also all distinct characters with unique kits. Also that dash thing is partly a meme. Has been since season 3
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EyiEJ8dA,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-19T23:16:39.912+0000) > > No it's not because they're all locked. A burden is DOTA where you have every hero shoved in your face at day 1. League gives you 10 free week champion that you can play around with on your quest to lvl 30. Along the way you hav time to experiment with free champs and buy the ones you like. Its why my champion pool is only about 30-40 character now that doesn't address the fact that you have to face 40+ different champions in your lane
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Krotux,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EyiEJ8dA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-19T23:07:29.957+0000) > > ?? am I supposed to be ashamed of not playing in Season 1 or something? You missed the point where it was about 2 champs a month for a while. That's what they mean.
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EyiEJ8dA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-19T23:08:52.001+0000) > > You missed the point where it was about 2 champs a month for a while. That's what they mean. yea I saw that, 2009-2012. The difference is that back then we didn't have that many champions and now we do. Having a large pool of champions and then also adding new champions constantly is just too much of a burden for someone that wants to get into league. This applies to returning players as well. Heck, it's already a burden when you want to play different ROLES since you have like 40+ possible matchups. Also, it's not like new champions are particularly refreshing. The amount of overlap between champions can only increase if they rush like that. It's also mostly the same bs. Like 90% of the time they have some kind of dash for example.
Jamaree (NA)
: Someone didn’t play back in the day.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EyiEJ8dA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-19T23:00:12.231+0000) > > Someone didn’t play back in the day. ?? am I supposed to be ashamed of not playing in Season 1 or something?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Part of the beggining tutorial should be an unwinnable lane, heres why
Tutorial should have a section that has the player survive against a fed lane opponent, but the bots on the player's team (say bot and top) are also fed as hell and completely stomp the enemy bots.
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: https://i.imgur.com/dUO42CC.png insane mage gut Poggers
That’s an Assassin not a mage
: 5v5 as Support: "Gamble on good allies or Play Mages."
?? Absolutely not true. I’ve seen people carry with soraka. The issue is that YOU aren’t as good as the master soraka who won bot and then won the game despite me snowballing off mid
: I am NOT going to let this go Riot, GIVE ME MY KARTHUS EMOTE PLEASE
: Riot nerfing Marksmen has completely screwed up the bot lane
Meritas (EUNE)
: I, for one, welcome the True Healing mechanic. It fits her theme as the One True Healer, and the precedence of an exception to absolute rules has already been set by Akali.
> [{quoted}](name=Meritas,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H8mWAe1w,comment-id=002c,timestamp=2018-07-18T11:40:04.766+0000) > > I, for one, welcome the True Healing mechanic. It fits her theme as the One True Healer, and the precedence of an exception to absolute rules has already been set by Akali. No..plus Akali can still be seen so it's more of a untargetability than stealth. Can still die to skillshots Also a lot of people are hoping that crap gets removed in PBE
Rioter Comments
Hayaishi (NA)
: Time for more "grounded" debuff Riot.
Even better: an item with a grounding active
: Petition for reworked Nunu to NOT be given a dash
no knockups or untargetability either
: Where are the knockups
> [{quoted}](name=JamesTheMage15,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H8mWAe1w,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-17T14:03:45.757+0000) > > Where are the knockups Yea that was a huge oversight. Maybe cause Q to knock up as well?
: > [{quoted}](name=Krotux,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ELLVLZsJ,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-17T19:51:08.032+0000) > > baby if that's a problem you're having allow me to take you out to dinner I didn't say I was one of them.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ELLVLZsJ,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-17T21:07:44.551+0000) > > I didn't say I was one of them. My invitation still stands
: > [{quoted}](name=Krotux,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ELLVLZsJ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-17T11:10:24.517+0000) > > who the hell complains about slightly too big boobs Girls who need to carry them with inadequate backs.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ELLVLZsJ,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2018-07-17T17:48:40.348+0000) > > Girls who need to carry them with inadequate backs. baby if that's a problem you're having allow me to take you out to dinner
Rioter Comments
: Redo of Akali Splash Art (with sideboob)
looks a lot better - you all focusing on her boobs but if you do a side by side comparison youll notice a lot of details
Jamaree (NA)
: They seem a little too big now, just a tiny bit, maybe slightly scaled back?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ELLVLZsJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-17T02:03:04.296+0000) > > They seem a little too big now, just a tiny bit, maybe slightly scaled back? who the hell complains about slightly too big boobs
: Her new Shroud is friggin a lot more predictable and less powerful than the old one. It's a skill shotter's dream.... the middle becoming visible and only being a ring.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oAVGfcAf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-16T23:09:16.552+0000) > > Her new Shroud is friggin a lot more predictable and less powerful than the old one. It's a skill shotter's dream.... the middle becoming visible and only being a ring. ?? skillshotter's dream?? bro wtf
: Good WR in norms = better placements on new account?
yea I'm curious if, if you have a very high normals mmr where the system clearly knows its a smurf and matches you with diamond players if you still start in silver lol
: Honestly, seeing the Akali rework makes playing immobile champs seem unfair.
: So now there's going to be true stealth... Then what the fuck is true sight?
Next up they're going to add True Armor...wait Riot doesn't like anything that prevents MOAR DAMGE Okay, next up we will see True Mobility - immune to cc, grounding, etc then True Healing - immune to GW then True True - ??
: Reav3 said that he was not going to be punished because what he did was an honest mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mg5Ejkqc,comment-id=00240000,timestamp=2018-07-16T16:04:41.176+0000) > > Reav3 said that he was not going to be punished because what he did was an honest mistake. How is this shit an honest mistake, I don't get it? He literally made a video about it?
Antenora (EUW)
: Seriously giving Akali TRUE stealth?
Another hyper mobile champion with one shot potential - now comes with tower immunity. Fuck off with this shit lol I hope her damage is way lower than that of current assassins Also, seems like Riot is sucking that assassin dick right now (pardon my language) considering the recent changes. Leblanc revert, Rengar revert, Pyke ("support"), assassins buffs every patch, now this
Ralanr (NA)
: Dude, I'm a volunteer. As in, I don't work for Riot and I am free to have my own opinions. If you want to blame my reasoning because of Riot, then fine, some people are fine with being wrong.
never said you had anything to do with riot, but some people just blindly accept what riot says but yea, if its not because of the LC$ playz then..?
: Vent Thread: Tanks May Not be Garbage, But the Idea of Innate Tankiness Is Dead
alright things aren't that bad. You can probably carry every single game with malphite...
: Offense has always outscaled defense. Otherwise nothing happens because no one dies.
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EpxkjAi7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T16:56:14.679+0000) > > Offense has always outscaled defense. Otherwise nothing happens because no one dies. ?? If either is too good we get a shit meta. If defense is too good - true, we get a tank meta. If offense is too good we get a 1 shot meta like we have now.
Ralanr (NA)
: That’s because (as much as it sucks) pure defense isn’t that interactive. Aftershock and Grasp reward you with strong defensive boosts for playing aggressively. We shouldn’t get a rune the rewards passive play.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yMx19MFu,comment-id=00000001000000030000,timestamp=2018-07-16T16:52:09.886+0000) > > That’s because (as much as it sucks) pure defense isn’t that interactive. Aftershock and Grasp reward you with strong defensive boosts for playing aggressively. We shouldn’t get a rune the rewards passive play. Yep here we go, I knew you'd reply with a bs reason like that. Who came up with that? Riot and their obsession with LC$ Playz
Deneviel (EUW)
: Considering how uninpactufull is DEF vs AD/AP this will just add more dmg to the table when all ppl are asking for a damage reduction .... having to deal with a sins that can access to **MORE **bonus AD from minute 1 ... plz spare me from that. Just imagine 2 AD champ going full dmg ( **casue they will ALL go full dmg** ) on passive trading at lvl 3 with that bonuses. Sorry but i'm severly against this idea
> [{quoted}](name=Deneviel,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TnyhJcEp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-16T16:40:53.992+0000) > > Considering how uninpactufull is DEF vs AD/AP this will just add more dmg to the table when all ppl are asking for a damage reduction .... having to deal with a sins that can access to bonus AD from minute 1 ... plz spare me from that. > > Just imagine 2 AD champ going full dmg ( **casue they will ALL go full dmg** ) on passive trading at lvl 3 with that bonuses. > > Sorry but i'm severly against this idea they already bonus AD from the stats given from the current system..
: Defense runes should be good early/bad late, Offense runes good late/bad early
except now offensive runes are always better because MOAR DAMGE is Riot's motto
Ralanr (NA)
: Are you serious? Grasp and aftershock are very good runes. Aftershock isn’t useless just because Conquerer exists. Tanks could be argued that they are generally weak, but to say that they have no runes is basically denial.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yMx19MFu,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-16T15:59:54.236+0000) > > Are you serious? > > Grasp and aftershock are very good runes. Aftershock isn’t useless just because Conquerer exists. > > Tanks could be argued that they are generally weak, but to say that they have no runes is basically denial. Both of those keystones also do damage instead of focusing on defenses and requires CC. I know you're going to defend Riot with some bullshit argument but the fact that there isn't a single keystone that focuses on protecting you isn't right.
: Now i miss Banner cause all of that Fiddel , Hemi, Ziggs, Sawin, Vlad, etc mages bot lane combos
It's funny because mages mid/top/jg these days is trolling it seems except taliyah (off the top of my head)
Lutari (NA)
: Im level 15! Add me!
The heck? It says you're level 30 for me
: Riot Plz!
> [{quoted}](name=Bael the Riser,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eAnqNgWA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-16T05:10:50.425+0000) > > Riot Plz! Rito plz!
: Average KDA 7/4/6 on Jhin (36% Win rate) "My teammates are holding me back" Change my mind please.
im not going to convince you of anything but I will say that pretty much everyone that has ever climbed to high elo has dealt with that shit at some point but they still did it
: Tanks generally have cc. If you're referring to juggernauts, wouldn't they prefer Grasp or an offensive keystone if they have no crowd control?
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5uGfkW50,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T01:52:56.626+0000) > > Tanks generally have cc. If you're referring to juggernauts, wouldn't they prefer Grasp or an offensive keystone if they have no crowd control? Maybe I'm not a tank but I want to play defensively and not join the one shot fiesta - many of other classes might take it
Show more

Krotux

Level 90 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion