: Braum is broken
Braum is a semi-immobile tank who's only form of CC pre-6 requires him to hit a skillshot or get into melee range, along with his long cooldown shield this makes him very weak against champions have have consistant long range poke such as Lux or Caitlyn. Few things you can do: 1) Don't group all together split up so when he ults he is unable to hit everyone. 2) When he uses his E, he has two weaknesses, it only works from one direction, and it has a long cooldown, if you can poke him down and force him to use his shield he loses one of the main reasons he is picked. 3) Braum is a pure disengage support which means he is weak against champions that don't need to commit, hard engage champions may have difficulty, but champions like Brand, Zyra, Vel'Koz, Xerath, Soraka, etc can give him a hard time as they never get within his disengage threshold. 4) Picking Morgana can mean certain death for Braum, she can blackshield your ADC during lane negating his passive stun, Q slow, ult knock-up and slow. Not to mention that Braum's shield only blocks damage, you can simply just bind Braum and kill him instead of targeting the ADC.
: Can we get a clap for how much rank is a joke whenever a new champ is released?
I'm honestly very surprised that 1) Why new champions aren't banned from ranked on the patch f their release and 2) Why people wouldn't want to play their mains in ranked and try to climb 3) Why they would play a champion that sucks ass. I'm a support main myself and literally only play Thresh, Zyra, and Lulu, and I will not play any other champions besides these 3, despite being proficient on pretty much every support. The game is alot more enjoyable when you play what you're good at.
NY64 (NA)
: I wish Yuumi’s W did not give AD/AP to an ally
As a support main myself, I completely agree. I would be happy if the adaptive force was removed completely in an exchange to adding more damage to her Q and possibly making it a small AOE, lowering her E cooldown increasing the ratio and maybe even up the scaling for low health, and lower the movement speed buff, and more damage on her ult. Some may say this is a little too much but I think it would be fair for a few reasons. 1) She is trying to do too much, She is untargetable, she has a dash, she heals, she gives movement speed, she slows, and she stuns, but she doesn't do any of these particularly well. 2) Her ratios are weak and will be too weak because they are "balanced" around her getting adaptive force from her W, take away this adaptive force and she will do even less damage, healing, and movement speed buffing. In her current state she is basically an underpowered stat stick, she gives people free AD/AP, she makes them move faster, and she gives them ardent. Pretty much it. Compared to Soraka, Nami, or Sona, she is pretty underwhelming.
: Poro Ward
When you're in champion select you will see a ward slot next to your runes where you will be able to select your ward skin of choice.
: Ez can just straight-up throw games for your entire team if played poorly
Honestly I'd have to disagree. Ezreal by no means an easy champion to pull off because of how is power curve works, he is semi-weak early and falls of late game compared to other AD's, but I highly doubt that he can single-handedly throw games, if said player is X rank, he is going against and playing with X rank aswell so he isn't going to get as punished for not positioning the best, stacking tear fast enough, etc. The champions I have listed below, in my humble opinion, are really the only champions that can single-handedly lose you the game if played incorrectly. {{champion:432}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:223}} and to a lesser extent {{champion:79}} and {{champion:240}} Edit: Possibly {{champion:350}}, as a support main myself, it's crucial to take full advantage of each other health bars and directing focus in "triangle" positions, Yuumi staying attached the whole lane phase puts the enemy bot lane at a high combined health and damage advantage over you (not to mention the ADC being out of position also means you're out of position), so that can be an auto loss aswell, imo.
: @Riot - Can you please look at Pyke's hook hitbox? (Screenshot included!)
Looks {{champion:412}} Fine {{champion:111}} to {{champion:25}} me {{champion:53}}
: the death recap is so outdated that it shows icons from pre-reworked champs.
At this point, they don't even need to rework it, I'd rather them just remove it entirely and release a newer version at a later date. It's not like it's even remotley useful in it's current state anyway, 99% of the time I look at it, it's to see if I died from Statikk Shiv from Drake.
: Whatever this is (the text is a chore to read through, so I stopped doing so, learn spacing please), it doesn't belong here.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pvW9LQOx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-18T01:56:51.643+0000) > > Whatever this is (the text is a chore to read through, so I stopped doing so, learn spacing please), it doesn't belong here. G E N E R A L D I S C U S S I O N
: LOL needs new report option
Already have one, it's called "Griefing".
: I feel bad for Wukong mains. And Jax scales too well.
1) If it was 30 minutes in the game then Wukong was no longer ahead anymore, at 6/11 on Jax by 30 minutes I'd be full build so any advantage in lane is already lost. 2) If it wasn't 30 minutes into the game you won because Jax is a Skirmisher and Wukong is a Diver. Skirmishers will naturally out-scale Divers in the 1v1 because they are built generally around splitpushing.
: What is even the point of playing a tank?
You have {{item:3071}} and {{item:3083}} you are literally only health. You need more than just HP to be tanky.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: "I hope you like Draven" - Riot Game
As a Riven main, this item looks better on my champion then it does on any of the ADC champions lol. They should probably think of something else, or just delete it.
cbhong (NA)
: New ranked system makes it impossible to climb on new accounts
I'm sure they'll fix it eventually (make it easier to skip divisions), but even after they do you will not climb as fast as the previous system as it will be optimized for new players, not smurfs.
: I like how none of the top bans have the top winrate champs.
> [{quoted}](name=PERIMITION,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OKQYbo2A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-28T08:15:00.616+0000) > > I like how none of the top bans have the top winrate champs. Just because a champion has a low winrate doesn't mean people want to face them in lane.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=daelzsUZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-27T03:54:18.300+0000) > > Meh, I wouldn't really take ARAM's seriously, most of the people I run into ARAM are usually high and just wanting to play league with-out ruining Summoner's Rift games. Still... Takes 20 seconds to read an item's tooltip. If you build IE and not buy any crit, that's just stupidity and laziness.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=daelzsUZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-27T12:09:24.937+0000) > > Still... > > Takes 20 seconds to read an item's tooltip. > > If you build IE and not buy any crit, that's just stupidity and laziness. Not saying you're wrong, but if you want a serious game play a serious gamemode.
: riven
Could always try learning the match-up instead of complaining.
Pyrosan (NA)
: S tier champions for their respective lanes?
Top: {{champion:24}} Jungle: {{champion:121}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:5}} Mid: {{champion:3}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:38}} ADC: {{champion:236}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:30}} Support: {{champion:412}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:143}} Couple others like Riven, Lissandra and Urgot but I don't recommend them because they are either to hard to pick up in a reasonable time or they don't have enough solo carry potential.
: Whats Udyr top runes?
PTA, Conqueror, or Aftershock probably.
: Infinity fokin Edge
Meh, I wouldn't really take ARAM's seriously, most of the people I run into ARAM are usually high and just wanting to play league with-out ruining Summoner's Rift games.
: LMAO , nahhh . Viktor top can literally facetank you and he would take no damage . I'm a singed one trick and i get fuckedd by everyone lol
> [{quoted}](name=GANGBANGURMUM69,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zhege1Ac,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-25T05:44:00.008+0000) > > LMAO , nahhh . Viktor top can literally facetank you and he would take no damage . I'm a singed one trick and i get fuckedd by everyone lol I'm not a good Camille player so I just pick Renekton and kill him at level 3.
: None of which remain active after detonation, so why treat it like one? And funnily enough, when Cait traps used to do damage, they'd apply spell effects. Nidalee? spell effects. Teemo? Spell effects. Jhin? Spell effects. Shaco? Nah fuck that guy, you get dick bupkis.
> [{quoted}](name=Totenkopf 2,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGPOqj8G,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-25T04:59:02.319+0000) > > None of which remain active after detonation, so why treat it like one? > > > And funnily enough, when Cait traps used to do damage, they'd apply spell effects. > Nidalee? spell effects. > Teemo? Spell effects. > Jhin? Spell effects. > > Shaco? Nah fuck that guy, you get dick bupkis. Yeah, it's also an AoE fear and can turn invisible.
Eedat (NA)
: None of those are traps. Shaco's boxes are traps, not summons. You should be comparing them to Teemo shrooms or a Nid trap
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGPOqj8G,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-25T04:19:51.103+0000) > > None of those are traps. Shaco's boxes are traps, not summons. You should be comparing them to Teemo shrooms or a Nid trap This. There are only five (5) champions in the game with traps {{champion:51}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:35}}
: Ranged top is legit unfair to play against!
{{champion:164}} Oof, now every ranged top laner loses because ranged champions base stats suck besides like Graves. Ranged top laners only win if they can poke you down while you can't retaliate, they WILL lose in melee range if you can get there.
: Conqueror needs to go
Don't even rework it, just bring back old Fervor, that's all us Conqueror using champion players want, we want our old keystone back. Balance it accordingly but it's alot easier to balance flat AD then it is to balance true damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G0eMm9zw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-24T02:59:28.202+0000) > > Early sales are 6 months after release, God King Darius was released on June 27th so I'd assume it would be apart of the January sales. News about sales usually happen the weekend before the month ends so expect info around the 28th to 30th. oh he's on sale now along with God King Garen, just don't have any spare money to snag him till Thursday lol. Just wondering if anyone knew when that sale ended
> [{quoted}](name=Moonshade,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G0eMm9zw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T03:37:15.741+0000) > > oh he's on sale now along with God King Garen, just don't have any spare money to snag him till Thursday lol. Just wondering if anyone knew when that sale ended Oh my bad, I haven't been on League in like a month, I'd prob say about a week or so.
: God-King Darius Sale?
Early sales are 6 months after release, God King Darius was released on June 27th so I'd assume it would be apart of the January sales. News about sales usually happen the weekend before the month ends so expect info around the 28th to 30th.
: All tanks are basically damage dealers now, how do you play Zac ap bruiser top or Full AP
1) {{champion:86}} is not a Tank, he is a Juggernaut like {{champion:122}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:102}} 2) Prob items like {{item:3001}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3165}} Zac ult and E both have 90% AP ratios so building a generous amount of AP wouldn't go wasted so {{item:3089}} might not be bad. He also does percent max health damage so some flat pen ({{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} ) would benefit that aswell, and all around do good with his high base damages. He also has alot of CC so he would get full benefit out of {{item:3151}} lastly {{item:3068}} does magic damage and is effected by magic pen and liandry and {{item:3001}} passive makes you do 15% more damage when near enemies. Maybe his build could be something like {{item:3151}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3068}} Never thought about playing AP Zac, so hope it works out for you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=72GEcB8O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-22T09:08:04.106+0000) > > I think his Warwick rework was really good, maybe he should try focusing on GU's instead of VGU's, where he only changes certain aspects rather than a brand new champion or complete rework. > > Some champions could use a little spice, rather than every single thing about the champion having some spice, and some true damage, and a gap closer, and a new mechanic. Smaller scale changes you see, like put him on Volibear, he could use some degree of mechanics but still be simple. My guess he was kept on an extremely tight leash there. WW definitely does not feel like CT.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=72GEcB8O,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2018-12-22T12:30:17.814+0000) > > My guess he was kept on an extremely tight leash there. WW definitely does not feel like CT. He was, and he didn't enjoy doing the rework because he didn't get to do everything he wanted and the champion felt unfinished. I like the idea of CertainlyT's champions, they are cool, but he forgets that this is a MOBA and other people have to fight the things he makes, this isn't a single player game. Every champion he has every created has become a pick or ban champion, some of which were at WORLDS {{champion:412}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:142}} , so if this doesn't raise a few eyebrows for concern then Riot imo is turning a blind eye to it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=72GEcB8O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-22T09:08:04.106+0000) > > I think his Warwick rework was really good, maybe he should try focusing on GU's instead of VGU's, where he only changes certain aspects rather than a brand new champion or complete rework. > > Some champions could use a little spice, rather than every single thing about the champion having some spice, and some true damage, and a gap closer, and a new mechanic. Smaller scale changes you see, like put him on Volibear, he could use some degree of mechanics but still be simple. Just so you know he was not the main developer for Warwick's rework since there were multiple other people who actually worked and came up with majority of the ideas but he did indeed help with the rework. Honestly his ideas are mostly just bad and problematic which always makes me wonder why hes still working for Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Neptunia xoxo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=72GEcB8O,comment-id=00000005,timestamp=2018-12-22T14:14:01.872+0000) > > Just so you know he was not the main developer for Warwick's rework since there were multiple other people who actually worked and came up with majority of the ideas but he did indeed help with the rework. > Honestly his ideas are mostly just bad and problematic which always makes me wonder why hes still working for Riot. I think his ideas are cool, but I think he should he only be apart of groups where other designers can remove things they know will be too problematic, having CertainlyT have 100% say for a champion is bound to have issues.
Łμst (NA)
: Can you explain to me how its uninterruptible? She dies most of the time before she can even get it off when I play with or against her..
> [{quoted}](name=Łμst,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AvLiYi6w,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-12-22T16:54:05.562+0000) > > Can you explain to me how its uninterruptible? She dies most of the time before she can even get it off when I play with or against her.. Because OP thinks that not being able to interrupt her at the last second of her wind-up is broken.
Big Tick (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=72GEcB8O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-22T09:08:04.106+0000) > > I think his Warwick rework was really good, maybe he should try focusing on GU's instead of VGU's, where he only changes certain aspects rather than a brand new champion or complete rework. > > Some champions could use a little spice, rather than every single thing about the champion having some spice, and some true damage, and a gap closer, and a new mechanic. Smaller scale changes you see, like put him on Volibear, he could use some degree of mechanics but still be simple. Because akali and mordekaiser were so good? No.
> [{quoted}](name=dracocrash,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=72GEcB8O,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-12-22T12:15:49.888+0000) > > Because akali and mordekaiser were so good? > > No. That's why I said smaller scale, like an Ezreal tier rework. I think this would be a lot better for him, rather than having the freedom of an entire VGU.
saltran (EUW)
: No, he is a good designer but they just need to give him less freedom in his projects.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=72GEcB8O,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-22T11:13:18.286+0000) > > No, he is a good designer but they just need to give him less freedom in his projects. I agree, the Warwick VGU was a success because CertainlyT was allowed to work on WW but wasn't given full freedom. CertainlyT said himself he didn't get to do everything he wanted and the champion felt unfinished, so I do agree CertainlyT is a good designer, but he needs someone controlling the throttle to prevent him from making crazy shit that's a balance nightmare.
Deneviel (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=72GEcB8O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-22T09:08:04.106+0000) > > I think his Warwick rework was really good, maybe he should try focusing on GU's instead of VGU's, where he only changes certain aspects rather than a brand new champion or complete rework. He collaborated in the rework. It was not totally reworked by him, also he stated that he didn't liked the job since he couldn't do what he wanted with WW. So i'm with the OT ... champ designed by CT should be banned by default in ranked
> [{quoted}](name=Deneviel,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=72GEcB8O,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-22T09:10:39.772+0000) > > He collaborated in the rework. It was not totally reworked by him, also he stated that he didn't liked the job since he couldn't do what he wanted with WW. > > So i'm with the OT ... champ designed by CT should be banned by default in ranked CertainlyT isn't meant to design for League of Legends (on his own), he'd be really good at making bosses for MMORPG's, but his champions lack basic counterplay. So I guess he is out of luck.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: If Certainlyt is making a new champ
I think his Warwick rework was really good, maybe he should try focusing on GU's instead of VGU's, where he only changes certain aspects rather than a brand new champion or complete rework. Some champions could use a little spice, rather than every single thing about the champion having some spice, and some true damage, and a gap closer, and a new mechanic. Smaller scale changes you see, like put him on Volibear, he could use some degree of mechanics but still be simple.
Watafool (NA)
: Unpopular opinion, but I feel like stormrazor is a trap item
Games end so early that if you don't build it you never enter a state of relevance, ADC's suck already as it is, not building Stormrazor would be the final nail in the coffin. That's why all the META ADC's don't rely on the crit power curve (Draven doesn't count, he's a different story). By no means am I saying Stormrazor is a good item, and I'm not disagreeing with the fact that Stormrazor fucks with your build path, but it's actually vital to ADC's right now, and honestly wish they would just revert crit and nerf it, or try reworking it again.
BenceMedval (EUNE)
: How can I send the picture wich i draw for Riot to get 7 rp?
Support Ticket through Riot Support, probably under General Questions, but I'm sure if you read some of the options you'll find one that matches.
: "it's just a game"
Not to sound like a no-life or anything, but when someone says "it's just a game" I imagine they are the guy who works a dead end job, and it's not just the game he puts no effort into, all the people I see who work really hard, don't just work hard at their job, they work hard at everything they do. I've never met a person who put no effort into something he enjoyed, if my buddy at work REALLY loves Basketball, I can assure you that he will bust his ass trying to win a basketball game, people who don't enjoy what they are doing say "it's just a game", yeah it is, but to alot of us, it's a passion, and it's something we enjoy and want to get good at.
: Just a Vent
Tbh, if people just learn every role and have a champion they mastered for every role (just 1 champion), they would climb alot faster. I'm a Riven main, I also play Fiora, Camille, Renekton, etc, but when I'm autofilled I don't ask to switch roles, because (not to be arrogant) I'm sure I could play whatever role it is that I'm playing, better than the person I'd be switching with, it'd actually be harder for me to win if I played top because the top laner I switched with didn't learn support, or mid, or jungle, but I did. Of couse, autofill sucks, especially in the higher elos, now I'm only Plat 3 so I'm still considered lower ish elo, so it doesn't impact me as hard, but even in high elo, just pick some braindead champion that you can't mess up. I don't jungle as well as the enemy jungler, but I'm sure if I picked Xin Zhao I'd still be somewhat useful to my team despite the skill difference. But of course, nobody will do this, it's a shame too, because I'm a much better top lane now, because now that I have a general understanding of the other roles, it will assist me in winning as I will know what the goals of my teammates AND my enemies, I know where the jungler is and what he's doing because I learned jungle, I know when the support is going to roam or where he going to ward so I can kill him. TL;DR: People should know the basics of every role as they will have knowledge that will assist them in their own role and net them more freelo they wouldn't otherwise get.
: what champions are there with combos?
{{champion:13}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:58}} Few off the top of my head, not to the same extent as Riven, but defiantly are combo based. {{champion:13}} and {{champion:238}} are probably closest to what you'd be looking for, {{champion:13}} being more difficult in terms of combos and {{champion:238}} having ways of tricking and out maneuvering people. Combos aren't the only thing that make a champion complicated {{champion:268}} for example is very complicated but not combo reliant, LoL is nothing like Streetfighter so it's kind of hard to find champions like that, so maybe finding a complicated champion in general is more up your alley if you aren't a Ryze or Zed fan (few examples of complicated champions that are mechanically difficult but not combo based that I haven't mentioned already {{champion:84}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:157}}).
: Searching for "neeko_(league_of_legends)" on "those" websites shows hundreds of results.
: Buff Twisted Fate
TF has been and still is one of the most powerful solo mid laners in the game. I for one think he is perfectly fine, he by no means 1v9's the same way a Riven, Irelia, Jax, Fiora, Master Yi, etc would, but he has the tools to carry a game 1v9 with macro play. I'm aware you are Platinum 2, with a positive winrate, but I believe that the reason he may not be top tier is more Irelia, Leblanc, Akali, etc being broken tier than TF being weak, and that if they toned down these champions, he would be fine. TL;DR: TF is fine, it's other champions that are too powerful that need be nerfed, rather than TF being weak and needing buffs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AvLiYi6w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-21T22:19:00.162+0000) > > she's also a squishy mage with no mobility and requires her to walk straight into the enemy team to hit it, with addition to the fact that it has a wind-up that gives plenty of time to react to it. > > Some counterplay options: {{item:3190}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3053}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:25}} and many others Downvoted for stating facts by mindless circlejerkers.
> [{quoted}](name=Nausicäa ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AvLiYi6w,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-12-22T04:52:49.779+0000) > > Downvoted for stating facts by mindless circlejerkers. Meh, let them be, it's easier to complain than it is to learn. If they want to ignore me when I'm trying to help them beat her, that's their choice.
Rikisorsa (EUW)
: Which one needs less practicing? Supp or jg.
To practice to be decent at? Jungle. To practice to be able to carry with? Support. A mediocre Jungle will carry harder than a mediocre support, but Jungle has a higher skill floor. Arguably have the same skill cap.
: You don't have time to react, her root guarantees death, and its not like you can predict it coming, because she can use it from stealth or as a random unassuming jax walking into lane. You have no ground to stand on, her shits broken, everyone knows it whether they admit it or not, and she needs to be nerfed. Why is it we have to go through this garbage every time Riot desires to release or re design a champion....
> [{quoted}](name=Soda Popinski,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AvLiYi6w,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T22:30:32.256+0000) > > You don't have time to react, her root guarantees death, and its not like you can predict it coming, because she can use it from stealth or as a random unassuming jax walking into lane. > > You have no ground to stand on, her shits broken, everyone knows it whether they admit it or not, and she needs to be nerfed. > > Why is it we have to go through this garbage every time Riot desires to release or re design a champion.... Get rooted? Use {{item:3139}}{{item:3222}} {{summoner:1}} Neeko isn'the only champion that has CC and burst ya know, if you get Ashe ulted in a fight you'll be killed if you don't have one of these 3 things.
Laura ß (NA)
: Klepto+Barrier+Flash= Safe farming unkillable scaling BS
Take advantage of the fact that they don't have a damage keystone. Riven doesn't have Conqueror? Pick Renekton and kick her head in. I can only speak from a top lane perspective but Riven should only ever be taking Klepto in match-ups that she can't kill her opponent, Klepto isn't used as a snowball tool, it's used as a I need this or "I'm going to become irrelevant after lane phase if I don't take this" tool.
AlexHD (EUNE)
: Dear Riot Games. Do you think its OK?
Rough, would recommend playing something like Fiora until you're like Silver, Bronze is an utter shithole and you don't want to be there.
: Locket... lol locket isn't going to save you from 1500 dmg. If you have veil up when the ult goes off, someone wasn't doing their job on the enemy team, maw wont save you from 1500 dmg either, zhonyas is only available to mages, steraks may help but is only available to specific bruisers. Its pretty bad when you need to point out champions who can outright ignore spell effects as an example of counterplay to a part of a champions kit. Her ult is basically nunu's ult but she can move around with it...
> [{quoted}](name=Soda Popinski,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AvLiYi6w,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T22:22:12.886+0000) > > Locket... lol locket isn't going to save you from 1500 dmg. If you have veil up when the ult goes off, someone wasn't doing their job on the enemy team, maw wont save you from 1500 dmg either, zhonyas is only available to mages, steraks may help but is only available to specific bruisers. > > Its pretty bad when you need to point out champions who can outright ignore spell effects as an example of counterplay to a part of a champions kit. Her ult is basically nunu's ult but she can move around with it... Take it for what you will, but you might as well complain about every burst mage in the game, and plenty of them have significantly less time to react than Neeko does.
: For an ult that's uninterruptible....
she's also a squishy mage with no mobility and requires her to walk straight into the enemy team to hit it, with addition to the fact that it has a wind-up that gives plenty of time to react to it. Some counterplay options: {{item:3190}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3053}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:25}} and many others
Jo0o (NA)
: You're referring to a latin route, which is where the n-word comes from as well. And I think it's quite unlikely that League players are talking about musical composition mid-game.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=i1T5Hmxp,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T22:08:09.984+0000) > > You're referring to a latin route, which is where the n-word comes from as well. And I think it's quite unlikely that League players are talking about musical composition mid-game. Ofc, but I don't think the word is really that bad, if you're going to ban the r-word then you should be banning "dumb", "idiot" and "stupid" as those can be considered insensitive and all generally mean the same thing and can be used in the same context.
Jo0o (NA)
: You can say the same for the n-word, but it's still fucked up to say to somebody.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=i1T5Hmxp,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T21:59:49.518+0000) > > You can say the same for the n-word, but it's still fucked up to say to somebody. No, the n-word is and always was vulgar term, the r-word is not and is still commonly used in music, it's only offensive if you call another person that, and even then, it really isn't that bad in all honesty, it's the equivalent to calling someone stupid tbh, not something I'd get hyper offended over. Depends on the person really, I don't consider the word bad enough where it would be a "oh no he said that word" type of situation if I were to call a co-worker that if they made a dumb mistake. In most cases they would laugh it off and be like "yeah yeah, you're an asshole, lol", but if I were to say "You're a fkn idiot n-word" then you can see how that would come across as deeply offensive. I see the word as socially acceptable for playful banter.
Show more

Krynnˉ

Level 11 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion