Rioter Comments
: > The fact people are down liking is amazing as well. I knew from your first sentence that you didn't come here for conversation, you came here to receive validation. Afraid that's not how things work. You haven't said anything that people haven't said a million times before, "ZOMG RIOT GET RID OF THE TOXICITY." And yet, you don't have a single suggestion on how to improve the situation at all, you want them to "just" snap their fingers and make it go away. I attacked your premise, not you personally. > Gonna keep trying but we have to do better as a community. These people should not be able to just screw their teammates and hold people hostage. Your **statements** about how nothing is being done are ignorant, and you're perpetuating the outrage culture that infects online forums.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3fUT5jF6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T20:15:28.416+0000) > > I knew from your first sentence that you didn't come here for conversation, you came here to receive validation. Afraid that's not how things work. You haven't said anything that people haven't said a million times before, "ZOMG RIOT GET RID OF THE TOXICITY." And yet, you don't have a single suggestion on how to improve the situation at all, you want them to "just" snap their fingers and make it go away. I attacked your premise, not you personally. > > Your **statements** about how nothing is being done are ignorant, and you're perpetuating the outrage culture that infects online forums. You're looking for a fight where there is none, typical. There are several easy answers to the problem and you know them. But you're too full of yourself and name calling to care so have a nice day lol. You're part of the problem. "I knew from your first sentence that you didn't come here for conversation" I literally stated I was mostly venting. Furthermore it seems like you like to go out of your way to feel good about putting others down. We all know that these things happen and yes others have said the same things before. I put this in player behavior due to the fact it happens way too often. So in my eyes and the eyes of many other no nothing substantial has been done in the past 2 years.
: This word is a killer in any context. I hate it, especially in my career as a network operations manager. > just When you use this word when talking to someone, whether it's a friend, a family member, a coworker, or even Rito, it displays one thing - ignorance. You have absolutely no clue how difficult it is to do **anything** in League of Legends, yet you think it's "just" a matter of doing X or Y. Read 3 posts down to some guy crying about his permaban. He's incredibly toxic. Riot got rid of him. Do you want 100% of toxicity removed? Do you want Riot to get rid of people before they commit an offense? Stop playing League if that's the case.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3fUT5jF6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-04T19:13:55.162+0000) > > This word is a killer in any context. I hate it, especially in my career as a network operations manager. > > When you use this word when talking to someone, whether it's a friend, a family member, a coworker, or even Rito, it displays one thing - ignorance. You have absolutely no clue how difficult it is to do **anything** in League of Legends, yet you think it's "just" a matter of doing X or Y. > > Read 3 posts down to some guy crying about his permaban. He's incredibly toxic. Riot got rid of him. Do you want 100% of toxicity removed? Do you want Riot to get rid of people before they commit an offense? Stop playing League if that's the case. You took time the time to try and tear someone down for the use of one word? Lol wow I'm at a loss for words actually. Its like you didn't even read the post. Calling someone ignorant because they used one word is really amusing and concerning, lol have a nice day I'm not entertaining you. The fact people are down liking is amazing as well.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Kumori86,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6IEW6ABX,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T03:59:50.557+0000) > > I know what I wrote, the statement of "let me get this straight" is in reference to the person being a troll. You are cherry picking one part of my statement and using it to call me a liar and come off high and mighty. if calling someone an idiot, which is really the only insult I stated. Well thats no surprise considering i am very high and indeed very mighty xD Just say what you mean. Cherry picking? You stated a lie man. Yes im cherry picking your lie. Whats the point? We should ignore lies because that would be cherry picking? How about just dont lie? Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6IEW6ABX,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T05:21:53.015+0000) > > Well thats no surprise considering i am very high and indeed very mighty xD > > Just say what you mean. Cherry picking? You stated a lie man. Yes im cherry picking your lie. Whats the point? We should ignore lies because that would be cherry picking? How about just dont lie? Lol. Look I get it, you need to make yourself feel better by doing this. I didn't lie and I'm done with his conversation.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kumori86,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6IEW6ABX,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T02:58:49.694+0000) > > The issue that I’m having with your statement is that I am not lying. I was playing jungle, running my jungle path and in about three minutes my Midlane started taking my camps. I asked him to stop, he did not, I can continue to play the game I muted him, and yes I was frustrated and typed while I was dead from Being counter jumbled, along with a teammate making it to where I could not play the game. > > Yes I was tilted, because for the past three months I have worked really hard to get out of bronze and then I get games like this where I get held hostage for 30 minutes. That is not enjoyable for me, and the fact that even if I just muted and take the loss of progress, that’s still a loss of progress in a competitive game. I understand that it’s just a game and we are all here to have fun but the gaming community as a whole has become so toxic and so out of control that even if you stand up for your self you are punished. Did I do it in the right way? No I acknowledge that I did not go about this the right way . > > But it is the fact that this person can log into a team game, sit there and troll for 15 to 20 minutes without any consequences really bothers me. Well I get over it? Eventually. But I am having this happen over and over again multiple games in a row. And I can’t afk, I can’t say anything to the person. Do you not see how that would be extremely frustrating? Oh yeah i can definitely see and have experienced the frustration. Thats why I've said worse things than "stop". The lie is where you say "...if that person asks me to stop and gets frustrated, they get a chat ban" (paraphrasing). Thats simply not true, and only spreads information that is false. Too many people get banned on this game for lack of knowing how the system works, and you basically hurt the cause by spreading false information. I dont like it. i dont like their system, and its important that people know how it works, so that less people fall victim to it. I was merely trying to correct false information. You got banned for insulting people, not telling them to stop. Thats the falsehood that i was originally intending to correct. You even started with "so let me get this straight...." Im telling you youre wrong, you did not get it straight at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6IEW6ABX,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T21:39:35.091+0000) > > Oh yeah i can definitely see and have experienced the frustration. Thats why I've said worse things than "stop". The lie is where you say "...if that person asks me to stop and gets frustrated, they get a chat ban" (paraphrasing). Thats simply not true, and only spreads information that is false. Too many people get banned on this game for lack of knowing how the system works, and you basically hurt the cause by spreading false information. I dont like it. i dont like their system, and its important that people know how it works, so that less people fall victim to it. I was merely trying to correct false information. You got banned for insulting people, not telling them to stop. Thats the falsehood that i was originally intending to correct. You even started with "so let me get this straight...." Im telling you youre wrong, you did not get it straight at all. I know what I wrote, the statement of "let me get this straight" is in reference to the person being a troll. You are cherry picking one part of my statement and using it to call me a liar and come off high and mighty. if calling someone an idiot, which is really the only insult I stated.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kumori86,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6IEW6ABX,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-03-18T07:00:56.970+0000) > > Who are you to say im being dishonest in my post. I dont care about downvotes this isnt a popularity contest. Umm its not about who I am. I am Dan, hi. It's about truth. No one gets banned for saying stop. I mean, if you spam it maybe? But then you would technically get punished for spam, not the stop part. Thats all, just trying to keep honesty a thing. Just calling out a blatant lie. No big deal.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6IEW6ABX,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T23:03:44.863+0000) > > Umm its not about who I am. I am Dan, hi. It's about truth. No one gets banned for saying stop. I mean, if you spam it maybe? But then you would technically get punished for spam, not the stop part. > > Thats all, just trying to keep honesty a thing. Just calling out a blatant lie. No big deal. The issue that I’m having with your statement is that I am not lying. I was playing jungle, running my jungle path and in about three minutes my Midlane started taking my camps. I asked him to stop, he did not, I can continue to play the game I muted him, and yes I was frustrated and typed while I was dead from Being counter jumbled, along with a teammate making it to where I could not play the game. Yes I was tilted, because for the past three months I have worked really hard to get out of bronze and then I get games like this where I get held hostage for 30 minutes. That is not enjoyable for me, and the fact that even if I just muted and take the loss of progress, that’s still a loss of progress in a competitive game. I understand that it’s just a game and we are all here to have fun but the gaming community as a whole has become so toxic and so out of control that even if you stand up for your self you are punished. Did I do it in the right way? No I acknowledge that I did not go about this the right way . But it is the fact that this person can log into a team game, sit there and troll for 15 to 20 minutes without any consequences really bothers me. Well I get over it? Eventually. But I am having this happen over and over again multiple games in a row. And I can’t afk, I can’t say anything to the person. Do you not see how that would be extremely frustrating?
Rioter Comments
Baka Red (EUNE)
: Yes, a sad story and I sympathize, but you only got chat ban (you can still recovery your honor and you haven't lost your account yet). In League, your defense against flamers/trolls/negativity is not talking back, it is mute & report. Therefore I suggest that in future instead of trying to talk to the annoying person, you mute him, don't talk to/about/with him, play to the end as well as you can (yes, you will be handicapped, if a person like the Karthus follows you around taking your jungle camps, but you need to do what you can until a nexus goes boom), and report him in post game lobby, still not talking to/about/with him. That way you protect your account, and hopefully one day the trolly/negative/flaming person will get removed from our game.
> [{quoted}](name=Baka Red,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6IEW6ABX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-15T08:22:16.579+0000) > > Yes, a sad story and I sympathize, but you only got chat ban (you can still recovery your honor and you haven't lost your account yet). In League, your defense against flamers/trolls/negativity is not talking back, it is mute & report. Therefore I suggest that in future instead of trying to talk to the annoying person, you mute him, don't talk to/about/with him, play to the end as well as you can (yes, you will be handicapped, if a person like the Karthus follows you around taking your jungle camps, but you need to do what you can until a nexus goes boom), and report him in post game lobby, still not talking to/about/with him. That way you protect your account, and hopefully one day the trolly/negative/flaming person will get removed from our game. Youre right is just this happens every year for multiple games in a row and its frustrating.
: Wrong. You dont get banned for saying stop and getting frustrated. Ive said much worse before. You think just saying stop will get you banned? Come on man. Youre being purposely dishonest in your assessment. We all see it, hence the mass of downvotes. Try to stay rational and honest or you just look like a salty kid who cant take responsibility for it's actions.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6IEW6ABX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-16T05:21:10.430+0000) > > Wrong. You dont get banned for saying stop and getting frustrated. Ive said much worse before. You think just saying stop will get you banned? Come on man. Youre being purposely dishonest in your assessment. We all see it, hence the mass of downvotes. Try to stay rational and honest or you just look like a salty kid who cant take responsibility for it's actions. Who are you to say im being dishonest in my post. I dont care about downvotes this isnt a popularity contest.
rujitra (NA)
: How is it fair that you subjected 3 innocent people to your negativity then?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6IEW6ABX,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-15T07:03:10.124+0000) > > How is it fair that you subjected 3 innocent people to your negativity then? How is it fair that we are not aloud to play the game properly. I am not excusing my actions but this person and people like them still do it.
: Just report post game and move on. Responding to them does nothing besides exacerbate the problem. Trolls unfortunately happen, but by responding with flames or toxicity you are adding another negative player to the game and continuing the issue. Flaming is never nice to see and even if you are only targeting one other player, which is incidentally harassment, the other players on your team still have to deal with it and you are losing time playing the game because you're typing.
> [{quoted}](name=Kuthillick,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6IEW6ABX,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-03-13T02:35:55.978+0000) > > Just report post game and move on. Responding to them does nothing besides exacerbate the problem. Trolls unfortunately happen, but by responding with flames or toxicity you are adding another negative player to the game and continuing the issue. Flaming is never nice to see and even if you are only targeting one other player, which is incidentally harassment, the other players on your team still have to deal with it and you are losing time playing the game because you're typing. Also im being held hostage for at least 20 min by this person and Im forced to play through or me punished. Thats my main problem. The feeling of powerlessness regardless of flaming.
: Just report post game and move on. Responding to them does nothing besides exacerbate the problem. Trolls unfortunately happen, but by responding with flames or toxicity you are adding another negative player to the game and continuing the issue. Flaming is never nice to see and even if you are only targeting one other player, which is incidentally harassment, the other players on your team still have to deal with it and you are losing time playing the game because you're typing.
> [{quoted}](name=Kuthillick,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6IEW6ABX,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-03-13T02:35:55.978+0000) > > Just report post game and move on. Responding to them does nothing besides exacerbate the problem. Trolls unfortunately happen, but by responding with flames or toxicity you are adding another negative player to the game and continuing the issue. Flaming is never nice to see and even if you are only targeting one other player, which is incidentally harassment, the other players on your team still have to deal with it and you are losing time playing the game because you're typing. Heres my issue with just mute and report. Im still losing my promo or match and theres nothing I can do about it and thats maddening. If team makes mistakes and we lose fine. But how am I supposed to play the game and get better if my own teammate is keeping me from playing the game properly. And even when I dont say anything they keep doing it.
rujitra (NA)
: Are all four teammates trolls?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6IEW6ABX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-13T02:34:26.650+0000) > > Are all four teammates trolls? No, it was only one person the rest were fine. The Kayle top lane started griefing because I couldn't gank her lane but that was it.
Rioter Comments
Kumori86 (NA)
: Client would not let me select champ [CLIENT]
Update after closing client and trying again it did it again costing me my promos. Please someone fix this I can't select during matches
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It's fun being positive when...
I agree I'm tired of having to sit in a match for 30 min and be harassed. But if I say anything back I get reported and my honor is taken away lol Riot is a joke sometimes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kumori86,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4h4EEyEY,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-10T00:55:36.249+0000) > > winning because they are good, not because the other team has a flamer. What does a flamer have to do with winning/losing games?
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4h4EEyEY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-10T01:06:40.310+0000) > > What does a flamer have to do with winning/losing games? Usually when someone is flaming they are sitting there typing instead of playing. Case in point my last game the Kat starts calling me worthless because i would go into 4v2s. Its distracting and toxic.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hello dear player Kumori86! I understand this number 86 means that you were born at year 1986 and if yes then this means both of us is at the same age. Another interesting thing I see here, is! that sweet level 101 :) you have there. in one word I would like to say "Congratulation" in reaching that level!. Since you reach that point same as me, this tell me you are probably quiet experienced player and you know there is WAR :P going on, right now... on the rift :). God send me here to help you out [me should be sleeping right now 4.14am] :). "THE BEST" solution right now for you that will bring insane effects/improvement to your gameplay and overall satisfaction and vital energy to dominate on the field is... that you stop completely chat about stuff that is unnecessary [you know exactly what is it no need to mention] You chat so much that you would not win those games anyway plus what goes after that lost time and focus = disrupted < this is not who you are you are the CHAMPION AND NEED TO WIN! :) every single game! even if you cant. Sometimes those games you loss its actually win on one or another grounds, need some deeper understanding here ;). Only with this mentality/approach/attitude you will unlock success on your path. . This means you should immediately unchain your mind from any kind of negativity that happened in past game and get back on track, get back to game you Love. Level 100 babe. :). I hope this text helps if not there is few other great things you could do, to recover. I recommend switch lanes, discover new champions, buy new skins or watch imaqtpie videos on youtube/live stream [or others] for relax :). Or just take a long walk do some sports, spend some time with family or friends, enjoy food lot of things to get you boosted. P.S i've been there, you been there, he's been there, she's been there, we been there, they had been there, they will be there, they might be there right now. ofc talking about chat in game skip that jokes, smile and be happy man get back to game and show them you're the best not in words but in skills, deliver quality gameplay not quality chat. One dude listen my word and few weeks later he was best of the best, one of the kind, why ? cuz the focus is going after discipline straight to the right direction = big win. have a good one! {{summoner:1}}
> [{quoted}](name=Forecaster,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AJpeEdUq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-02T08:45:48.320+0000) > > Hello dear player Kumori86! I understand this number 86 means that you were born at year 1986 and if yes then this means both of us is at the same age. Another interesting thing I see here, is! that sweet level 101 :) you have there. in one word I would like to say &quot;Congratulation&quot; in reaching that level!. Since you reach that point same as me, this tell me you are probably quiet experienced player and you know there is WAR :P going on, right now... on the rift :). God send me here to help you out [me should be sleeping right now 4.14am] :). &quot;THE BEST&quot; solution right now for you that will bring insane effects/improvement to your gameplay and overall satisfaction and vital energy to dominate on the field is... that you stop completely chat about stuff that is unnecessary [you know exactly what is it no need to mention] You chat so much that you would not win those games anyway plus what goes after that lost time and focus = disrupted &lt; this is not who you are you are the CHAMPION AND NEED TO WIN! :) every single game! even if you cant. Sometimes those games you loss its actually win on one or another grounds, need some deeper understanding here ;). Only with this mentality/approach/attitude you will unlock success on your path. . This means you should immediately unchain your mind from any kind of negativity that happened in past game and get back on track, get back to game you Love. Level 100 babe. :). I hope this text helps if not there is few other great things you could do, to recover. I recommend switch lanes, discover new champions, buy new skins or watch imaqtpie videos on youtube/live stream [or others] for relax :). Or just take a long walk do some sports, spend some time with family or friends, enjoy food lot of things to get you boosted. > > P.S i&#x27;ve been there, you been there, he&#x27;s been there, she&#x27;s been there, we been there, they had been there, they will be there, they might be there right now. ofc talking about chat in game skip that jokes, smile and be happy man get back to game and show them you&#x27;re the best not in words but in skills, deliver quality gameplay not quality chat. One dude listen my word and few weeks later he was best of the best, one of the kind, why ? cuz the focus is going after discipline straight to the right direction = big win. have a good one! {{summoner:1}} Thank you for your kind words. I actually took a break for a bit before starting up again and am working on climbing. I just remember a time before online games like this where yeah there was trash talking but never the toxicity that ive experienced in this game. And really its been the past 2 seasons its gotten worse. But taking a brief and focusing on myself has helped. I just wish people would not find joy in harassing others.
: No, it is wrong to let the wrong people know. The correct way to let someone know is to report them. It's like complaining to your neighbours in stead of the cops that someone stole your car. Your neighbours might feel sympathy the first few times you complain, but eventually they're just going to get pissed off at you... and they're certainly not going to be able to DO anything about it. But if you're not having fun, find something else to play for a while. LoL isn't going anywhere... it'll be here when you're ready to come back to it, if that time ever comes.
The issue I have is this, they can do something by reporting the person doing so. But the communities view is that "reporting doesn't do anything", but in games where everyone reports the offender it does. Why do people turn a blind eye to wrong doing?
CoopA826 (EUW)
: Well deserved. You complain constantly, you call for reports the entire time as if that accomplishes anything and you insulted your teammates.. Sure it's frustrating to play with angry people flaming. It's your fault though to engage with people like that instead of muting them.
> [{quoted}](name=CoopA826,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AJpeEdUq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-01T13:05:54.371+0000) > > Well deserved. You complain constantly, you call for reports the entire time as if that accomplishes anything and you insulted your teammates.. > > Sure it&#x27;s frustrating to play with angry people flaming. It&#x27;s your fault though to engage with people like that instead of muting them. Also it doesn't show what the other person said to me to begin with. Normally I play the (good little drone) and just mute but I was leaving chat open to communicate with my teammates.
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: Naah mate, it's just funny how Riot is trying so hard to prevent toxicity while the root of that is right in front of them, and they won't do anything against it, nor they have any intention to do that. But hey, if they are okay with having their community called 'the worst gaming community', imma just sit back and laugh my ass off
Its like people have said, either just sit there and shut up and take a lose. Or be punished for speaking up against someone who is hiding the game hostage. How is that right?
CoopA826 (EUW)
: You can be as angry as you want. Scream at the top of your lungs. Punch your monitor as hard as you can. Just don't cry about it in chat
So in my game where my support is literally not allowing me to play the game, I am to say nothing? She made the game unplayable and I asked for her to stop. So I get reported for losing moral... I still played the game I muted her (even though she said nothing), and I tried to play. But I get punished for speaking up against a troll? That feels so awesome.
CoopA826 (EUW)
: Well deserved. You complain constantly, you call for reports the entire time as if that accomplishes anything and you insulted your teammates.. Sure it's frustrating to play with angry people flaming. It's your fault though to engage with people like that instead of muting them.
So its wrong to let people know that someone is being toxic? No wonder they think they can get away with whatever.
Kumori86 (NA)
: Game 1 Kumori86: um kat? Kumori86: kat are you going to let me adc or nah? Kumori86: ok i cant do this Kumori86: hey kat can you please not troll this game? i really would like to win Kumori86: and i cant do that without cs Kumori86: hey guys im sorry but i just cant right now. i cant deal with this Kumori86: hey guys just asking nicely to report shes trolling Kumori86: would you all be mad if i afk? i cant do anything Kumori86: well i guess ill just sit under tower and wait for lose Kumori86: why do people like you think this is funny? go play norms Kumori86: yeah you win kat im done with this game for a while Kumori86: dude i cant do shit Kumori86: i go in for an attack she backs off i try to cs she takes it how is that ok? Kumori86: and then you attack me Kumori86: yeah thats 2 reports Kumori86: im being verbally assaluted Kumori86: for complaining about a troll Kumori86: because i cant do anything and this isnt fun Kumori86: just ff Kumori86: again please report kat for intenting and kayle for griefing. Kumori86: yeah im done sorry mid and jugnle im just tired of stuff like this happening and its got me a little down is all Kumori86: im playing Kumori86: why am i reported? Game 2 Kumori86: can you chill Kumori86: k muted Kumori86: not in the mood for it tonight Kumori86: ? Kumori86: cant keep eatting him like that when im going in Kumori86: wtf? Kumori86: amumu chill wth is your problem? Kumori86: report amumu hes toxic asf Kumori86: dude i asked you what the problem is cause youre going off in chat for no reason Kumori86: but hey fuck you have fun staying in the rank youre at Kumori86: dumb ass Kumori86: yeah please report this toxic ass Kumori86: hes flaming me for no reason Kumori86: gg please report bard and amumu. Kumori86: both for griefing Kumori86: bard is legit sitting in jg
This got me put at honor 1 even though ive been getting honors in my games since the start of the season.
Kumori86 (NA)
: Disappointed, Tired, and May give up the Game.
Game 1 Kumori86: um kat? Kumori86: kat are you going to let me adc or nah? Kumori86: ok i cant do this Kumori86: hey kat can you please not troll this game? i really would like to win Kumori86: and i cant do that without cs Kumori86: hey guys im sorry but i just cant right now. i cant deal with this Kumori86: hey guys just asking nicely to report shes trolling Kumori86: would you all be mad if i afk? i cant do anything Kumori86: well i guess ill just sit under tower and wait for lose Kumori86: why do people like you think this is funny? go play norms Kumori86: yeah you win kat im done with this game for a while Kumori86: dude i cant do shit Kumori86: i go in for an attack she backs off i try to cs she takes it how is that ok? Kumori86: and then you attack me Kumori86: yeah thats 2 reports Kumori86: im being verbally assaluted Kumori86: for complaining about a troll Kumori86: because i cant do anything and this isnt fun Kumori86: just ff Kumori86: again please report kat for intenting and kayle for griefing. Kumori86: yeah im done sorry mid and jugnle im just tired of stuff like this happening and its got me a little down is all Kumori86: im playing Kumori86: why am i reported? Game 2 Kumori86: can you chill Kumori86: k muted Kumori86: not in the mood for it tonight Kumori86: ? Kumori86: cant keep eatting him like that when im going in Kumori86: wtf? Kumori86: amumu chill wth is your problem? Kumori86: report amumu hes toxic asf Kumori86: dude i asked you what the problem is cause youre going off in chat for no reason Kumori86: but hey fuck you have fun staying in the rank youre at Kumori86: dumb ass Kumori86: yeah please report this toxic ass Kumori86: hes flaming me for no reason Kumori86: gg please report bard and amumu. Kumori86: both for griefing Kumori86: bard is legit sitting in jg
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Kumori86

Level 321 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion