Cloud273 (NA)
: Remember when buffs weren't stupidly overpowered?
Remember when you didn't need to outplay your opponents and could just turtle infinitely? Yea I don't miss those days.
Auccuatt (NA)
: I've been stuck at Gold IV 0 LP for over 300 games, should I just give up?
: Your match history says you never played with her on either team and you also created a post trying to tell people how to play her better... Sad.
> [{quoted}](name=Chunky Coffee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XOsoZm4A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-16T23:12:08.252+0000) > > Your match history says you never played with her on either team and you also created a post trying to tell people how to play her better... Sad. I mean it sounds like you're just jealous that you can't tell how a champion should be played just by looking at their kits
: If I were to try to crowdfund a game Idea what information would I have to put out there for people
Show them something. You can't expect people to fund something based on ideas, you need something solid at least.
DimPack (NA)
: Riot, you're going to want to reduce Wukong's numbers before his mini rework goes live.
Surely they should listen to someone who tried him out over people who know better
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It's official, Riot IS OK with one-shotting!
Meddler (NA)
: Prototype Wukong Changes on PBE Context
Wukong top main up until early S8 where he just couldn't pace the game with all the losing matchups I feel like the passive should be a team damage amp instead as Wukong is a diver as opposed to duelist but the extra resistances is quite helpful when the requirements are met. That being said, not so sure the numbers are worth the trade off since the current passive - as meager resistances it offers - is online more frequently and outside of team fights. Q changes I wouldn't say is worth the trade off if we're only looking at Q itself. The extra range takes up a power budget but isn't very useful since your abilities generally allow you to close the gap necessary. 125 distance doesn't really open doors and without knowing info such as mana costs and CDs, the sustain isn't worth the benefits of ad scaling damage and armor reduction that benefits the team. W changes need more clarification. What is the detection range for the clone to attack? What are the stats of the clone? I like that it opens new build options but it loses functionality depending on how the change is executed. All in all, these changes at best seem to make Wukong very slightly harder to dive and a bit safer overall during the laning phase. I don't really see how it will allow him to be stronger in matchups than before. Black cleaver will always be the way to go due to his ultimate, but on-hit builds would be more possible.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kuponya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=59ecHOEl,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-13T19:32:17.675+0000) > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} > > Yea definitely no melee champion can deal with him in lane > > Q is easily blocked by minions and most champions have easy to land cc to run from the 3rd stack. Out of those, only Jax and GP could _theoretically_ deal with him in lane. And when I say "deal with" I mean GP just Q farms and never has to fight him, and Jax only fights with E up, then out-scales later. The others just get eaten and die.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=59ecHOEl,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-13T21:31:14.630+0000) > > Out of those, only Jax and GP could _theoretically_ deal with him in lane. And when I say "deal with" I mean GP just Q farms and never has to fight him, and Jax only fights with E up, then out-scales later. The others just get eaten and die. You must not play top laners, each of those picks can disengage, outdamage, and outtank Tahm Kench in a 1v1 fight. Or is this just a GDer circlejerk thread without substance?
: Just throwing it out there, Mobalytics place him in the B tier list of top champs (both low and high elo). Riven on the other hand...
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qAUbEKMp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-13T18:34:29.579+0000) > > Just throwing it out there, Mobalytics place him in the B tier list of top champs (both low and high elo). Riven on the other hand... Tier 1 in cancer, not in performance*
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=59ecHOEl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T14:07:58.679+0000) > > yup it's poorly designed > doesn't mean that he is op > also before the changes his laning was stronger Except he is OP atm. No melee champion can deal with him in lane, and any ranged champion not named Vayne will need to dodge every single Q or else they'll be run down because of the Q slow buffs. Harassing him out of lane isn't an option either because they also buffed his E. Tahm top is, and always has been, cancer. He should never have been allowed out of the support role he was designed for. No matter how "uninteractive" his W is in LC$, it's still not as bad as completely invalidating every top laner in the game just by existing.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=59ecHOEl,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T14:17:05.122+0000) > > Except he is OP atm. No melee champion can deal with him in lane, and any ranged champion not named Vayne will need to dodge every single Q or else they'll be run down because of the Q slow buffs. Harassing him out of lane isn't an option either because they also buffed his E. > > Tahm top is, and always has been, cancer. He should never have been allowed out of the support role he was designed for. No matter how "uninteractive" his W is in LC$, it's still not as bad as completely invalidating every top laner in the game just by existing. {{champion:266}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} Yea definitely no melee champion can deal with him in lane Q is easily blocked by minions and most champions have easy to land cc to run from the 3rd stack.
: 1 in a 1,000,000 roughly translates into, expect one every 35 games or so. I could write out the math and reasoning behind it but it would require a pen and a pad
> [{quoted}](name=VanTurino,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-13T18:09:51.647+0000) > > 1 in a 1,000,000 roughly translates into, expect one every 35 games or so. I could write out the math and reasoning behind it but it would require a pen and a pad Do it then.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Allow us to craft more items at once. Spending 1 hour in Hextech Crafting is just insane...
They are likely aware of this but obviously it is a low priority issue since your scenario will basically never happen and there are more important resources to expend resources on than quality of life stuff that doesn't affect the game
: I would rather be autofilled support than jungle.
You think that because you think you are most experienced in that role, when reality is, you know nothing about the role how and to succeed at it outside of farming camps.
: That's because they cut the orange essence amount to 1/3rd the original without announcing it nor making shards more available. They straight-up fucked us.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VbqUbdHq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-10T05:20:53.362+0000) > > That's because they cut the orange essence amount to 1/3rd the original without announcing it nor making shards more available. They straight-up fucked us. No. Don't spread false information. OE disenchant was reduce to approx 33% of the skin value to 20%. This change followed a change that removed ALL champion shards from appearing in hextech chests and therefore was necessary to balance out the odds. Along with that, there have already been generous changes to loot drops. If you want something so bad, pay for it rather than complain about the FREE goods you get
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Got roasted by a Yi last game.... "I am a mastery level 7 of Yi and WW you should not build that!"
Pretty sure you won cause that Wukong troll build, not cause your build wasn't garbage.
Rioter Comments
: A lawyer talks about games as service being a fraud
Well I just wasted 30 seconds of my life but at least you wasted 25 minutes
: How come riot only punishes the one type of toxicity that can be remedied with one click of a button
> [{quoted}](name=BanachTarski2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rBRaBNU,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-04T13:26:28.137+0000) > > I've had people int to spite me just because I was in league promos. No punishment > I've had people steal roles after being autofilled and then proceeding to ruin the game. No punishment. > I've had junglers run down my lane and feed my opponent doubles because I didn't help them when they got ganked. No punishment. > > Is there a button on the scoreboard I can press to get this behavior to instantly cease, kind of like there is a mute button? > > So why is chat the only toxic behavior that gets addressed? There is a button you can press to instantly cease the behaviour in your "terms", the exit game button. Muting someone doesn't stop flaming, it just stops you from seeing it similar to how you can leave the game to "make the int disappear".
: Please give grievous wounds back to oblivion orb.
It never had grievous wounds to begin with. Haunting guise has 10% increased damage buff, orb has 15 magic pen, that's the difference.
: Reminder that Death`s dance reduces lifesteal / spell vamp on you by a third.
Did you actually confirm it or are you just guessing? Cause someone who thinks they can't build grievous wounds when {{item:3076}} exists doesn't exactly have merit without actual testing.
Kazekiba (NA)
: How do you guys just ... Ignore the massive buffs he's getting in return? Offensive W casts are cheaper (by 10 mana) Thick Skin is now FREE and 10% more damage taken is converted into Grey health resulting in 100% at max rank, LITERALLY doubling his effective HP. And on top of that, 5% increase in how much grey health is healed back up, so if he has revitalize he restores a significantly larger chunk of recent damage, especially given the boost to grey health. On top of that, his Q cooldown is lower at max rank, has more range, and has a stronger slow that lasts for 2 seconds rather than 1.5s And his level 6 R is kinda lame, other than getting from Bot lane to Dragon pit, but if he reaches level 16 he can almost cross the entirety of Summoner's Rift, edge to edge. How are you calling this a nerf? Sorry Riot's finally removing the 7000 HP shield he can give to his allies.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ahbyi7hA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-22T16:21:25.474+0000) > > How do you guys just ... > Ignore the massive buffs he's getting in return? > > Offensive W casts are cheaper (by 10 mana) > Thick Skin is now FREE and 10% more damage taken is converted into Grey health resulting in 100% at max rank, LITERALLY doubling his effective HP. And on top of that, 5% increase in how much grey health is healed back up, so if he has revitalize he restores a significantly larger chunk of recent damage, especially given the boost to grey health. > > On top of that, his Q cooldown is lower at max rank, has more range, and has a stronger slow that lasts for 2 seconds rather than 1.5s > > And his level 6 R is kinda lame, other than getting from Bot lane to Dragon pit, but if he reaches level 16 he can almost cross the entirety of Summoner's Rift, edge to edge. > > How are you calling this a nerf? > Sorry Riot's finally removing the 7000 HP shield he can give to his allies. Maybe because to anyone who isn't an idiot, those are nerfs or neutral tradeoffs at best? Offensive W casts are not cheaper, they are more expensive by 40 mana. Yes he gets a mana refund, but that does not change the fact that you NEED 100 mana to cost it to begin with. Got 50 mana? Nope, no cast for you. For anyone that levels Q to max first, the damage changes are a nerf from the moment you level up W. Q gets a barely noticeably range increase for a notable cooldown increase early on further hurting early game. Thick Skin did get a notable buff but that hardly matters when they basically destroyed his early game, his main support skill, and his late game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
A1A3A2 (EUNE)
: Simple idea for newcomers or people that don't wanna wait.
A beginner's bundle is for beginner's, not smurfs.
KTFresh (NA)
: Account penalties should be handled by humans, not a bot
> [{quoted}](name=KTFresh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Thzlgw2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-08T15:43:19.533+0000) > > A bot should not have the power to suspend/ ban accounts. The information as to how the bot works is not transparent to my knowledge. What I do know is that my first ever penalty in the 6 years I have played league was a 2 week suspension for calling the 4 teammates flaming me "bad," as they were flaming me within the first five minutes of the game and they all died in their lanes and blamed me (I was jungle). I appealed the penalty immediately, and got a response about a week later, and the penalty got reduced to a 10 game chat restriction and losing all my honor. > > My second penalty was received this past weekend. Three teammates were flaming each other and me, and I told them to "stfu and stop typing." I said nothing derogatory. I did not think much of the game, I said in all chat that the 3 teammates could use some reports for being toxic, and moved on to the next champion select. My account was perma banned. > > I was appalled. I had no intention of hurting anyone or ruining the game for anyone. I was frustrated that they were more focused on typing than trying to win, and I expressed that in a fairly appropriate manner. No name calling, no spamming of pings or chat, no inting, just telling them to shut up and focus. > > Once again, I immediately sent an appeal. This one with less willingness to be understanding and less patience. I also hopped onto twitter and messaged the Riot Games Support account, where I got to speak with "Tank." He was able to look up my situation and agreed both penalties were outliers and very harsh bans given the context and the fact I do not have a history of toxic/negative behavior. > > Has the penalty bot system been adjusted in 2019 to be more sensitive and intense? If so, is this to address some mega terrible chat problem? If chat really is that much of a problem, then just disable the feature entirely. At this point, I have no idea what constitutes earning a penalty, or what level of penalty. This last situation somehow earned me a perma ban, yet I never thought I was deserving of ANY level of consequence given the context of the game. There are so many worse things I could have said or done to retaliate, yet I told them to shut up and play, and that earned a perma. I was told that my messages appeared "provocative." I would like to have "provocative" defined within the game then. I feel like so much within any given interaction could be classified as "provocative," and it is not fair to allow a bot to have god power to decide what trigger words/symbols deserve a penalty without context. Especially so quickly. > > Allowing a bot to decide the fate of my account, so quickly and without thought, is unacceptable. These days I no longer have much time to play league anymore. Had this been an issue back when I played hours upon hours every day, losing access to my main account for periods of time may have not been an entirely huge issue in my eyes; just hop on a smurf account and play with friends! These days, the little time I get each month, I only desire to play on my main. The great majority of my in game communication is positive, encouraging, friendly, and game focused. It is hard not to say anything when teammates are allowing their characters to stand still or be in places they shouldn't because they are busy typing negative things. I suppose I need to speak to them like the children I work with in mental health; proper, elaborate, polite. Even though this is not an accurate representation of how their speech in chat and actions are affecting me. (Not to say it is not about losing control of my emotions and venting it out, it is simply me being truthful to myself and them as a value I hold.) The game is less enjoyable with a martyr mentality. I value standing up for myself and others, while maintaining a level head of course, yet the penalty system appears to not recognize neutral speech. I was informed it often looks for "passive negative." How?? What EXACTLY constitutes "passive negative"?? From what I gathered, just engaging in conversation with someone being toxic counts as "passive negative." That's insane. > > This is so long Jesus Christ. > > Riot I believe there are a few options/solutions here: > > 1. Disable chat across the board to avoid toxic communication within your game. > 2. Remove the power of suspensions/bans from the penalty bot, it is not fair for people to suffer overly harsh penalties or lose access of their accounts for periods of time before a human even looks at the situation. > 3. Bring back tribunal or create a team designated to WORK WITH a bot that has the ability to flag potential suspension/ban worthy behaviors. > 4. Provide an option for people to completely disable chat on their accounts, to avoid getting baited into human interaction within the game and to treat the players they're playing with as bots to avoid potential trigger words/symbols that trigger an unwarranted penalty. > > TLDR; I received my first penalties ever in 6 years within 2019, the first being a 2 week suspension, the second being a perma ban. Both penalties confirmed to be too harsh. I do not enjoy unjustly losing access to my account for no good reasons. > > Also, I really enjoyed being honor level 5 last season. What a descent into hell I have made. I am the epitome of toxic behavior according to this bot. > > Thanks, > Kylie "KTFresh" Bots issue more accurate punishments than humans. A bot does not discriminate or succumb to outside influence. Humans - especially customer service - generally are more forgiving. More forgiving does not mean more correct. A person would accept 3.14 as Pi, a machine would not.
Jamaree (NA)
: We actually did have a system where punishments were doled out by people, wanna know what happened? When this community was given a chance to clean up the community, decide who they wanted to play with, actually do their part in dealing with trolls, feeders, afkers, a system that allowed context because you saw all sides of the logs, they ACTIVELY didn't use it. Even then, there was a section of people who just spammed punished to either troll or get the meager amount of IP it gave back then. So yeah, while it would be nice for punishments to all go through peer review, we saw first hand that that can't and doesn't work.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Thzlgw2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-08T15:47:11.605+0000) > > We actually did have a system where punishments were doled out by people, wanna know what happened? > > When this community was given a chance to clean up the community, decide who they wanted to play with, actually do their part in dealing with trolls, feeders, afkers, a system that allowed context because you saw all sides of the logs, they ACTIVELY didn't use it. Even then, there was a section of people who just spammed punished to either troll or get the meager amount of IP it gave back then. > > So yeah, while it would be nice for punishments to all go through peer review, we saw first hand that that can't and doesn't work. Or if you actually looked into it, the reason it was taken down was that the system became too accurate and only gave cases where punishment was already warranted a high percentage of the time. It became a waste of time and resources in having people judge cases that were blatantly guilty as opposed to innocents/mild. Of course, there were angry trolls who did spam punish, but vocal minorities do not speak for the silent majority now do they?
Rioter Comments
: What should i do in these scenario?
Get a therapist, clearly you're not in control of your emotions
Drukna (NA)
: Any reformed players here?
Everyone has their own issues, having them doesn't excuse the actions you CHOOSE to take.
RandomMV (EUNE)
: Dont you love getting leaver buster for 1 REMAKE in 1 month?
If you're sentenced to jail for a year and you serve a day before escaping, does your sentence end after 5 years? Use some common sense before you type.
: > [{quoted}](name=breakordoom444,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VWuzNBo6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-02T06:40:56.923+0000) > > true damage tied to barely anything is not ok, something like (deal 20 extra true damage) is fine or darius true damage execution (it is an execution) seems quite balenced and tops of a little damage to get the real effect, conq just says "no, fuck you and your armor bs" > > but armor pen makes me sick as well. Trust me mate, conqueror would be better if it gave 20% armor pen instead of true damage conversion. because you are not taking extra damage that isn't mitigated. Using the OP's example, lets say you have 300 armor and take 300 damage from an a conqueror attack, the formula would this: (300+35) x ((100) / (300+100)) x 0.8+300 x 0.2 ▸ 127. But if conqueror as make into % armor pen then you would take this amount of damage: (300+35) x ((100) / (300+100)) x 0 .8 ▸ 67. As you can see, your nearly dealing double damage and that is the reason why it's so powerful. It makes building resistances useless.
Perhaps you should finish your math classes and learn how to use equations properly. Making arguments is fine, throwing random data you don't understand into your argument makes you a laughing stock
GigglesO (NA)
: Here is for "Conqueror is just 20% penetration" guys.
You are either willfully deceiving people or you are an idiot who doesn't understand how to create proper graphs with publicly available formulas.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: his build is moreso to power up his passive to hit for over 1000 when you weave in abilities between autos, 2 sec passive reset then casting an ability lowers the CD to where it's totally reset + lich bane proc + bouncing passive bomb cleave + double nashors proc w guinsoo botrk does nothing to boost his passive AP damage we actually found more damage when swapping guinsoo with liandries which does double burn damage with mines + ramps up his damage by 10% {{item:3115}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3151}} in that order
> [{quoted}](name=ForFoxSakes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VTO4bVyt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-25T05:59:39.388+0000) > > his build is moreso to power up his passive to hit for over 1000 when you weave in abilities between autos, 2 sec passive reset then casting an ability lowers the CD to where it's totally reset + lich bane proc + bouncing passive bomb cleave + double nashors proc w guinsoo > > botrk does nothing to boost his passive AP damage > we actually found more damage when swapping guinsoo with liandries which does double burn damage with mines + ramps up his damage by 10% > {{item:3115}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3151}} in that order Except calling a short fuse build and on-hit build makes no sense, and {{item:3100}} is completely garbage along with Nashor's unless you have the augment to convert AS to range in which then only lichbane is completely garbage in that build. Short fuse hits over 2k alone with the right build, lichbane adding ~400 damage to a single target for terrible stats isn't worth the gold
: the idea is to make use of the passive and the augment that puts it on a 2 sec cooldown not to go on hit you want to go guinsoo lich bane and a mad stack of AP so your passive hits like a truck
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VTO4bVyt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T04:58:46.933+0000) > > the idea is to make use of the passive and the augment that puts it on a 2 sec cooldown not to go on hit > you want to go guinsoo lich bane and a mad stack of AP so your passive hits like a truck If that's the idea of an on-hit build, that's absolutely stupid, going full AP is way better with short fuse builds
: How the FUCK am I trolling because I'm not playing this game for YOUR missions?
But you fking should if the other 4 members of your team clearly agree to it. That's what it means to be a team player in a team game.
CLG ear (NA)
: I ran 4 miles in 40 min
Run or speedwalk? Cause that is literally just double normal walk speed fat boy
Rioter Comments
: patch odyssey missions like you patched winning strategies for onslaught
And exactly what strategy that involved actually playing has been patched out? Using Ziggs sitting in a corner together with Satchel can't even be considered playing. Every mission is possible with effort and the right stuff.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Kuponya

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion