Tailypo (NA)
: Great! One less asshat calling people garbage. See ya.
Pretty toxic :( I think asshat is worse than what I said :( So mean :(
: > [{quoted}](name=KuraSei,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=54tlAc92,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:33:41.444+0000) > > Comparing saying “ you are garbage at this video game” to calling someone THE N WORD. Lmao I love it. Truly delusional Explain why comparing a human to garbage and then comparing that to slurs is delusional? A lot of slurs were created from this idea that they are lesser humans in a way. So it seems appropriately comparable. Comparing someone to garbage is pretty similar to saying they are somehow lesser human beings. To be fair, I get what you're saying. Like I said, im playing devils advocate because you said people should be banned for it as if your opinion is the right way. How about, any insults should be bannable? Why are slurs bannable but other insults arent in your opinion? The point is to deter people from ruining others experience through chat, not to push morality on others. Do you think its a for-profit corporation's place to push their morality on their customers?
I mean I think a lot of people would agree that some things should be bannable and some things should not. If you use slurs you should be banned. Slurs have terrible histories behind them. Nobody has ever been a victim of a hate crime because they were garbage. If someone in your game Is calling you bad or saying youre stupid or trash whatever; that’s why they gave us a mute button. I don’t see why that kind of thing would actually be bannable. Instead of them drawing a line which they could easily do, they just say keep it PG at all times and if someone shit talks you don’t respond or you will be banned.
: Calling some garbage is an insult. If you had a previous 14-day ban insulting others even once or twice can get you permanently banned. That's not friendly banter -- that's just being a bit of a jerk.
Yeah for sure. I don’t think anyone should be banned for saying garbage. But that’s a pretty heavily debated discussion. I didn’t even report the person who was absolutely berating me and my jungler. I guess I should have.
: Really? Wow.... You must have been really out of line man. How much money have you spent on the game? Just wondering for my data. See, I am taking notes on bans and money spent to see if I can find a correlation between the two.
Uhm I really only bought skins when I thought I might main that champ. I think I did that around 6 times ? So around 60 maybe
Rioter Comments
Sadixs (EUW)
: Level 30 (and not smurfing)
Stop playing normals. You could potentially play against 5 man teams and all sorts of nonsense. You could also get stuck playing against someone with literal years of experience over you. Playing ranked will give you a more fair experience
: How do you know he was inting in the games you weren't in? Why are you expecting punishment within 3 minutes of reporting? That's not how it works, especially with cases that are not chat-related. Stop stalking the dude and move on.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iAtXYEEa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-06T19:05:48.551+0000) > > How do you know he was inting in the games you weren't in? > > Why are you expecting punishment within 3 minutes of reporting? That's not how it works, especially with cases that are not chat-related. > > Stop stalking the dude and move on. Maybe because he bought 6 crit shards??
Rioter Comments
: i mean its really nice and all. but all you did was w ult
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=llcTtK3e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-03T22:23:34.710+0000) > > i mean its really nice and all. but all you did was w ult Yeah It was just funny I don’t think I’m good
Rioter Comments
: First game after I failed promos, immediately a good team, I was 12/0 and it was 36 to 9 kills and we ended in 21 mins. C'mon man, tell me this shit isn't rigged lol.
> [{quoted}](name=option paralysis,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=czN2EGlj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-10T00:58:12.967+0000) > > First game after I failed promos, immediately a good team, I was 12/0 and it was 36 to 9 kills and we ended in 21 mins. C'mon man, tell me this shit isn't rigged lol. What role do you play on ur smurf
EyeClown (NA)
: It's probably just the chaos of iron-silver elo; don't beat yourself up. I'm a platinum player and I find silver to be more challenging, because of the range of skill and coordination is too chaotic to follow. What I would focus on is punishing enemies who have an "automated" playmode; i.e. they repeat the same actions/make the same mistakes over and over again. Again, iron-silver elo can be a nightmare, even for players who know what they're doing. Keep up the practice and I'm sure you'll climb {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=EyeClown,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F6OYdE28,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-08T01:28:05.493+0000) > > It's probably just the chaos of iron-silver elo; don't beat yourself up. I'm a platinum player and I find silver to be more challenging, because of the range of skill and coordination is too chaotic to follow. What I would focus on is punishing enemies who have an "automated" playmode; i.e. they repeat the same actions/make the same mistakes over and over again. Again, iron-silver elo can be a nightmare, even for players who know what they're doing. Keep up the practice and I'm sure you'll climb {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Thanks for the response! Ill think about what you said for sure
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Daily reminder that 15-90 scaling hp is a meme and needs to be buffed
This is such a terrible stat. They just want us to feel bad about investing in health and getting tankier
Rioter Comments
: then post a screen shot of the thing with your ban info when you log in if you want to prove your point your words mean nothing when all evidence points against them
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YaxpX0NX,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-12T02:12:59.721+0000) > > then post a screen shot of the thing with your ban info when you log in if you want to prove your point > your words mean nothing when all evidence points against them Okay I can do that. It will show " game 1" as a link. I can't prove to you where that link leads. But when you on it. It takes you to the link I provided
: im not talking about the xerath im talking about your chat logs because you cant hide behind saying that you got banned for inting when we both know that you were toxic in that game because you lost control of your anger
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YaxpX0NX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-12T02:09:05.017+0000) > > im not talking about the xerath im talking about your chat logs because you cant hide behind saying that you got banned for inting when we both know that you were toxic in that game because you lost control of your anger For one I was banned for inting and not for anything else. It started that clearly. And two no, I didnt give him that pleasure I kept my cool the whole time pretending like i didnt care when he last hit my buffs. Believe what you want man this is the truth
: post your chat logs and a picture of them then we can judge the game
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YaxpX0NX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-12T02:02:53.958+0000) > > post your chat logs and a picture of them then we can judge the game Bro you can go to his account he had 28 straight ranked losses he was losing on purpose to get his account to bronze
: Wat.
> [{quoted}](name=TheSnowyLeopard,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=biEejbKy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-12T01:59:51.257+0000) > > Wat. they said i int fed in that game. not the xerath smite conquer support . this was their link
Rioter Comments
: Yes, if you want them to actually see the account and be able to take action, you need to send them a ticket with the account name. Please don't post that here (we have rules against name and shame), but you can send it in a ticket to a Rioter so they can take a look. If you have any screenshot evidence, you can include that, too.
> [{quoted}](name=KempyreanPirate,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OAgH66LG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-05T04:29:55.333+0000) > > Yes, if you want them to actually see the account and be able to take action, you need to send them a ticket with the account name. Please don't post that here (we have rules against name and shame), but you can send it in a ticket to a Rioter so they can take a look. > > If you have any screenshot evidence, you can include that, too. riot just banned me for inting with one game evidence. it was this game. i was perma banned for this game !!!!!!
: Send a support ticket so the right people see it - only a few of the devs and community staff frequent the boards
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OAgH66LG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-05T03:20:41.174+0000) > > Send a support ticket so the right people see it - only a few of the devs and community staff frequent the boards they perma banned me for inting !
Rioter Comments
GodCarry (NA)
: I truly believe I was wrongfully banned. Please tell me what you think.
As a toxic player myself we both know this was just the last straw. It doesn't really matter the content of this specific chat log. You have been reported enough times that even a simple log like this will flare the system. You have probably said tons of awful things in the past and system decided this was just it for you
Rioter Comments
Pika Fox (NA)
: Its easy to check chat for reports. Its difficult to automate the system for situations like this where the person intentionally feeds or trolls, and needs a more manual approach. The system doesnt need to be "fixed". Its fine and does its job. The problem is you dont realize which of the two is easier to automate without accidentally punishing innocent players.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OAgH66LG,comment-id=0025,timestamp=2018-05-05T23:01:51.541+0000) > > Its easy to check chat for reports. Its difficult to automate the system for situations like this where the person intentionally feeds or trolls, and needs a more manual approach. > > The system doesnt need to be "fixed". Its fine and does its job. The problem is you dont realize which of the two is easier to automate without accidentally punishing innocent players. This is terribly untrue. Go to youmoos YouTube. He was given a 14 day ban for doing nothing but split pushing on trynd. Players in the past have been punished for singed support. It is RNG
: Pretty odd how much this board has changed. It wasn't too long ago where any post pointing out the flaws or discontent with Riots system would be downvoted. This isn't a new problem, its been an issue for years. Why are people only now starting to realize it?
I expected nothing but downvotes my friend. Posted mostly out of anger. But I was truly surprised he managed that many games without suspension
Xurreal (NA)
: Gotta start using that dodge! Dodge costs 3-10 points and 6-30 minutes. If you just know, don't stay. It'll cost you around 26 points in about 15-20 minutes if you decide to stick it out. That's going to make you more upset. Just dodge!
I had never dodged champ select in ranked and wasn't sure how much lp you lose. Now.i know
: Now imagine if this type of guy gets into a promo of a person, auto loss and after that he gets into a promo of another person, again auto loss. Meanwhile Riot says we are doing our best to keep toxicity away. No you are creating more toxicity by allowing these players to continuously ruin game of others. And you cant even type a word against them because you probably will get ban for abuse. SJW from the boards will come and defend 'he is just having a bad game' or 'he probably like to try non-meta stuff like smite mid/top/supp'. I have seen his ranked history, his intention is not to win, he doesnt have a bad kda or cs so it will never be picked up by the system. Even if you mail to support, they won't do anything because he is not feeding. I bet you even if he lost 1000 game this way he won't get banned. Currently SilverIV - 3 W - 31 Loses (edit 32 loses he lost another while writing)... Just pathetic, IFS is.
Exactly right. I'm just glad I'm not dedicated to my rank anymore. But was still such a bummer. And makes me never want to play ranked again
: Are you sure he wasn't just having 27 bad games in a row?
The smite soraka is usually a bad sign
: Send a support ticket so the right people see it - only a few of the devs and community staff frequent the boards
Is that worth it? In your opinion you think they might do something? Haven't done that before
Rioter Comments
: Gameplay: Just had a support who finished Sightstone at 25minutes
: I'm generally surprised there aren't more complaints about CC.
It's way too easy to achieve a five man group where every champion has some form of CC. There is zero counterplay to morg binding you, then jax stunning you, jinx putting her chompers directly beneath you, voli flips you right Into their team, ori ult. I mean this is just a random scenario of hundreds of combinations where you will be utterly helpless to the chain cc
: Can we just rework Tryndamere?
I just hate that you never know when you can fight him because of his ult. If ekko has a clear ult indicator why can't Trynd's eyes glow or some shit when he has his ult ready. It wont hurt his playstyle anyways because usually both players know what the tryndamere is about to do
destos (NA)
: your upcoming new adc overlord
: He literally just got a nerf today. How about we wait how that plays out and then see if further changes are needed?
I honestly feel dumb I'll read the patch notes
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Marksman changes coming to PBE in the next couple days
Jesus Shaco is gonna be huge with that new item and keystone. Can't wait to play that. Feels bad to take most keystone imo
: Had to JG against a Xin and Singed jungle duo, what am I supposed to do.
I main jungle. Removed my chat completely. In lower elo your teammates pretty much spam ping you every time they die. And all the toxic banter bleh not worth muting 9 people every game
Rioter Comments
: * The repair tool typically works fine. * If your game worked without corruption/crashes, why did you use it? * There is no relation between your purchases and file corruption, and this has zero effect on your account.. * All you need to do is run it properly, also make sure AV is disabled and your drive is not damaged/corrupt I am thinking this is a troll post..
I clearly stated I wanted it to reduce bugs. Every game I would have to change my in game graphics. Every single game. After resetting everything game is running fine. But still bugsplatted going into a game then had to sit for 20 minutes while it repaired itself. Was a butthurt post not troll
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I am literally about to fucking destroy my fucking phone
This shit happens to me so much. Get called from local numbers all the time. Always bullshit.
: I uninstalled League of Legends today: A Sincere Thank You to Riot & the Community
Mental health is so important, props to you for realizing you could be happier than you are. Keep striving brotha
Show more

KuraSei

Level 119 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion