: Hm... actually, this makes me wonder then... when Singed was experimenting on Warwick, was he using Vastyian blood? if so, how did he get his hands on it? And, are there wolf Vastyian out there? if Warwick was shifted from man to wolf, can humans and Vastyian interbreed? so many questions, so little time! Also, never before have I identified with a frog, TAKE ME WITH YOU MR FROG, I WANT TO SEE NARNIA TOO!
> [{quoted}](name=Failure Option,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tjnVMJO3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T00:36:33.662+0000) > > Hm... actually, this makes me wonder then... when Singed was experimenting on Warwick, was he using Vastyian blood? if so, how did he get his hands on it? And, are there wolf Vastyian out there? if Warwick was shifted from man to wolf, can humans and Vastyian interbreed? so many questions, so little time! > > Also, never before have I identified with a frog, TAKE ME WITH YOU MR FROG, I WANT TO SEE NARNIA TOO! I made a theory on this back when Vastayan were first introduced. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/BYZz7aR2-if-vastayans-are-in-ionia-it-may-explain-warwicks-origins
Kivolan (NA)
: Neeko Kind Of Feels Like A Champion Mashup
I mean if you *really* look at it, what champ isn't a mashup of other champs? That's not even inherently a bad thing. You know what happens when we get champs that aren't mashups? Well, CertainlyT usually heads those projects and we see where those go. Also it's Zyra E that I think you're referring to. W plants seeds.
iDarkWind (EUW)
: In my opinion they should change how her kit works in general. Her W is her main source of damage, mobility and waveclear, there's no point in maxing anything else, wich means that her W will have low cooldown since the early game, because she'll max it first for the reasons I meantioned. So in my opinion, Riot should look for a way to make LB players decide if they want more single target burst or mobility and waveclear, and by saying this I mean finding a way to make maxing Q a good idea, wich would help a lot LB enemies to deal with her, since she wouldn't get so much CD on her mobility spell until the mid game. Just my opinion, and I am not even sure if that would fix her at all, but it's a start.
> [{quoted}](name=iDarkWind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=deWL3hQ7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-09T14:53:50.188+0000) > > In my opinion they should change how her kit works in general. Her W is her main source of damage, mobility and waveclear, there's no point in maxing anything else, wich means that her W will have low cooldown since the early game, because she'll max it first for the reasons I meantioned. > So in my opinion, Riot should look for a way to make LB players decide if they want more single target burst or mobility and waveclear, and by saying this I mean finding a way to make maxing Q a good idea, wich would help a lot LB enemies to deal with her, since she wouldn't get so much CD on her mobility spell until the mid game. > Just my opinion, and I am not even sure if that would fix her at all, but it's a start. They tried tieing her waveclear to Q, but then people asked for revert.
: If by everything you mean just a shield.
> [{quoted}](name=jocomotion,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=hJWgBaLK,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-11-09T03:19:44.981+0000) > > If by everything you mean just a shield. Honestly I'm just significantly annoyed that my skill based low damage high cc tank is turned into a chunking bruiser lane bully who becomes an 'Ult'n Upgrade' bot late game. People called him underpowered on release but that was the point. Tanks werent supposed to do damage, and here riot buffed his damaged and lowered his tankiness.
Rioter Comments
: 951 days and still no new Tahm Kench skin
Tahm has 2 skins too, URF and master chef
: > [{quoted}](name=KuroCaliber,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OG8oodzK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-04T00:41:04.945+0000) > > Well thresh has the dash on q, and a longer stun, an aoe knock back, and a huge aoe slow on ult. He also has shields, infinitely scaling armor and AP, and 200% ad every 5s, he can also pull any adc out of a gank you worked super hard to set up. > > Tldr: anyone can sound op if you frame it that way. But thresh WAS op for MANY years for that very reason you fuck. Your argument is less than gutter trash. They had to nerf every single part of his kit since he came out until we got we have now.
Yes, cut out what I said about blitz, to push your point.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kat1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OG8oodzK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-03T20:03:45.232+0000) > > he has a long windup, and unforgiving cooldowns. If you get hit by pyke combo, you deserve to die because he's doing nothing for the next 15 seconds. > > He has high armor with low hp, so % pen counters him. ADC's seem to think {{item:3035}} is only an item for Talon, so they are never able to damage Pyke. > > > You don't like that he heals? {{item:3033}} is what Last Whisper upgrades into. > > The problem is ADC itemization. Not Pyke. They never by % pen despite being a damage class, and they never buy HP, despite it being their weakest stat. Both of these stats counter Pyke. zzzz Okay? He isn't the only champion with long cooldowns. Thresh and Blitzcrank have them too but their damage isn't 100-0ing you and they don't have the mobility, heals, double stun...Same for other supports. And as an adc I DO buy Mortal Reminder as a core item, but I am speaking as a support player that there is little to no counterplay to Pyke. When he stacks magic resist, it takes awhile for AP users to get % magic penetration either way. They don't just get the 1100g lethality item. They have boots and oblivion orb and that is it until they get gold which doesn't come fast for supports, just an fyi.
Well thresh has the dash on q, and a longer stun, an aoe knock back, and a huge aoe slow on ult. He also has shields, infinitely scaling armor and AP, and 200% ad every 5s, he can also pull any adc out of a gank you worked super hard to set up. Blitz has a huge movespeed buff on q needing no scaling, and gets free atk speed too. He also has a huge shield scaling off of mana, passive undodgeable damage, a silence, a pull that pulls far further than pyke pull, an auto reset which is also a knock up and incredibly high base damage on his ult too. Tldr: anyone can sound op if you frame it that way.
: Who has the best splash art?
[Winged Hussar Xin Zhao]. It literally belongs in a museum. https://www.mobafire.com/images/champion/skins/landscape/xin-zhao-winged-hussar.jpg
: Keys. Not enough keys.
Well, they're all given for free. you didn't have them before. What you have, is a blessing and a gift, not an expectation.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: the new Shield Bash rune should be for abilities too
I believe this Rune is supposed to encourage champions who use shields as a way to stay alive within the thick of battle. Their assumption is, if you're being shielded and still fighting, here's a boost of damage, which I think is a fun way of giving windowed power to some of our tankier friends. Rumble does a good amount of damage in overheat and his Q is easiest to land when a bit closer, so being close enough to auto would not be as hard as you might imagine. Azir also needs no favors atm.
: So who is Bowser Jr's mom?
If the internet is to be believed. Bowser is Bowser Jr.'s mom.
: can't be "next" if zac was before zoe also zac flings himself and zoe doesn't. you'd be able to kill a full ap who jumps into your team assuming you didn't die. you also have to actually get to the point where you can assassiante, and that may be hard when ur full ap melee vs a darius just curious, did you complain about full ap zac before the rework?, zac isn't ever going to be picked as much as zoe or yasuo
I actually did. I absolutely hate the E AP scaling. I hated the R scaling when it was repeated bounces too. Honestly I began maining thresh only to flay Zac jumps because the champion's main damage source is the most absolutely inane thing I've had to deal with.
: I'm mashing the NOT CANON button on my desk so hard right now...
Ignore him, he's against Ahri x Wukong too, he's just trying to annoy rioters into ensuring it never becomes canon. Not exactly for it myself, but his spam is getting annoying.
: A message to riot: please change Zac back
Lol asking Zac to be allowed to build AP assassin again. God no. He's better off as a CC bot. Ap Assassinations from fog of war were old Nidalee shit, and now Zoe. You want Zac to be the next Zoe?
: Not to be a %%%% to you but like.. Saying "Nami and ahri have been powerful in all mmrs|" As if graves hasent dominated every tier for months? Ok
I just looked up s@20. Graves and jhin are both getting nerfs. What's all the shit about?
: > [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=aVbtExKu,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T12:34:33.679+0000) > > yeah it just feels weird to see her skip around. her original running animation atleast makes it look like she's putting in the effort to go fast. > > The second walk animation shared is gracious and fits her fencing/rapier fight style. > > > ######fuck the thot either way tho... You're subscript gave me a chuckle xD
I used to hate fiora, then I found urgot countered her. Now I laugh as I apply shotgun knees to her...liberally.
: Man that is the worst. Then you have to choose between missing out on gold, or being the asshole who doesn’t let their support use relic shield. It is a loss/lose situation
It's why I take dematerializer on Thresh. If you miss the first, you're still guaranteed all the rest after.
: > [{quoted}](name=KuroCaliber,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oAxmt2QX,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T01:49:13.293+0000) > > Yeah, but he's just pissed he's a side character now. Did you hear Constantine's going to be around more for Season 4?
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oAxmt2QX,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T02:06:11.414+0000) > > Did you hear Constantine's going to be around more for Season 4? Yeah, I'm super excited!
: WOW Rito did you just stealth NERF Worlds 2018 Pass token grind?
I used to be able to get 6 alone from winning games, and then on top of that get tokens for graded games. This is just dumb that they did this. It was the first time I bought a pass because I thought it would be fun. And now I'm never gonna buy one again.
: > [{quoted}](name=KuroCaliber,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oAxmt2QX,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-10-02T23:03:22.506+0000) > > I know one successful adaptation: Legends of tomorrow. Lackluster first season, only got better from there. Rip's a massive dick in season 3.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oAxmt2QX,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-10-02T23:08:27.636+0000) > > Rip's a massive dick in season 3. Yeah, but he's just pissed he's a side character now.
: You should've figured this out the get go because it's DC and they're doing something live action DC live action stuff rarely works
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oAxmt2QX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-02T11:43:16.706+0000) > > You should've figured this out the get go because it's DC and they're doing something live action > > DC live action stuff rarely works I know one successful adaptation: Legends of tomorrow. Lackluster first season, only got better from there.
: {{champion:134}}
Syndra's too op for me to care about her. It's not even the fun kind of op like an anime character, because there's no personality outside of *more power*.
Nirvinian (EUW)
: Well atleast those who loved playing katarina preferred her older state, the majority of'em, not going to say all. But for those who don't actually play the new katarina, trying to argue that she's better than she ever was. Yea, I really can't see any position for the arguers regarding her issue and that's to say the majority disagreeing with the katarina revert aren't even katarina players, they barely touched the new katarina. They just simply don't give a fuck, but merely arguing for the sake of why not. If new katarina is good, then why the hell do I not see her? At all? and when I do that is every once in like 2 months, she's being bombarded with reports by her own team. xD
I won't deny she's weak right now, that would be dumb, but it certainly doesn't justify a revert. Yes, old kata was more fluid, but that is because there was a very simple, and uninteractive combo involved. You'd Q-E-W and it would be all unavoidable damage. Sure it felt good for the kat player, their "skill" came from knowing how many rotations of that it took to kill someone, and they could focus on avoiding their opponent's kits because theirs was so simple too much thought didn't have to be put into it. Of course people who *loved* (past tense) playing katarina would prefer her older state. If I loved playing an older state, I'd miss it too, and I'd be so used to it, I wouldn't want to learn something more difficult. But I feel in terms of thematics, new kata is a much better display of visible skill than old kata ever was. Old kata you'd have skill, but it would only be able to be appreciated by kata mains. The opponent would feel unfairly beaten, and any spectators would just see a point-and-click AOE assassin easy-moding in a game. New kata allows the kata players to show skill in such a way that even a novice player would be amazed by good plays. Overall, I don't think a temporarily weak champion is a very good reason to call for a revert. She's just going through a tough phase. The majority of champions have them. Even Janna finally got hers.
Nirvinian (EUW)
: Except that I'm not even talking about her damage. Read my statement correctly and don't play around my words. I said her kit itself is slow, the cd's are too high, her w takes forever to land on the ground for whatever reason, her shunpo's cd is relatively high, making her vulnerable in every way if she even thinks for once to engage at a target. Like I wish they'd reduce her dmg, that she doesn't even have anyways. But atleast make her cd's somewhat relevant to her kit, she's so slow in every way. Specially early, this is how you play katarina early, stay under turret and pray for your jungler's attention. Period. Her rework is a total failure. Her playrate dropped dramatically, nobody likes her, the majority doesn't atleast. When **scarra**, the once katarina god drops her. You know riot fucked up. I hate the new kat, the majority hates her too. She is barely relevant in this season's meta. Hell, I can't even recall when was the last time I saw a katarina in my matches.
The vocal minority hates new kat, don't delude yourself into believing it's the majority.
Kazekiba (NA)
: I think the best way to fix toxicity in this game is to stop appealing to braindead preteens, but those are 40% of riot's player base and thus a sizable (~10%, since they don't have the disposable income to be whales like I do. 400 skins and every champ btw) portion of Riot's income. And the reason Lux got the Lunar Guardian skin instead of Space Doggo{{champion:136}}
Space doggo didn't get it because Year of the Dragon is coming in 2024. How would you like it if It was year of the dragon and Sol didn't get a skin because he already had one in year of the dog.
Kelg (NA)
: Did a Rioter ever comment on what this was about?
It was probably mordekaiser's Feeney art. Before they do the actual splash, this was probably a placeholder.
Serevas (NA)
: We still call them summoner spells and summoners have been retconned for years.
To be fair, summoners were only retconned out of the world lore, not the game. We are still summoners, we just don't affect runeterra anymore. We're basically playing a game of like assassin's creed. Where we can control and interact with historical figures but not change the world or their stories with them.
: Riot, if that leaked Kai'sa skin is accurate, you definitely need to keep working on it and fix it
I totally agree, this is the single worst looking skin I've seen in recent memory, and I know Sewn Chaos skins were pulled from PBE so I hope this goes the same way.
: I didn't read the wall of text but I think Urgot would be one of the best champions for a Halloween skin. Texas Chainsaw Massacre skin :O
Cetri (NA)
: So this is something I've thought a lot about... I actually wrote an updated bio for him a while back and posted it on the Concepts & Creations board, though it didn't get too much attention. [In case anyone wants to take a look, here it is.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/EMqVjI6m-i-wrote-a-long-bio-for-vlad) The TL;DR is that I envision Vlad to have been born just after Mordekaiser was overthrown For Realsies. Having grown up hearing stories about him, but not having been subject to his rule himself, he came to admire Morde instead of revile him. This is what drives him to want to learn about dark magic. I feel like his admiration of Mordekaiser would lend itself to some interesting interactions with other characters, particularly LB, Swain, and Numero Uno himself. Who would Vlad side with, if and when Mordekaiser comes back to reclaim his throne? The other most major relationship I thought about is probably also one that would be a bit controversial. We know from the Varus comic that the Darkin were the original practitioners of blood magic. Keeping with that, who is a Darkin that a Noxian like Vladimir might stumble across? Naturally, Rhaast would only want him for his body, but I could see Vlad being careful and crafty enough to learn from Rhaast (under the guise of "preparation") and ultimately outwit the scythe. This, naturally, would lend itself to some interesting things being in play in the "present," particularly with Kayn's three different forms. I imagine Vlad would react quite differently to all three, and at least in-story if not in VO, there'd likely be a great deal of animosity on Rhaast's part.
I'm guessing a similar relationship that Emperor Jircniv has with Fluder from Overlord. He gives his allegiance until his hero shows up and then grovels at Mordekaiser's boots when he realizes Morde is so much greater than he'd ever imagined.
: what about the forth? the seal sister? what does she do?
: I like this idea. If only they actually remembered him. _"There's this serial killer in Noxus who uses spooky blood powers to suck his victims' lifeforce."_ **Riot**: _"Does he carry a gun and star in a music video?"_ _"No, but- "_ **Riot**: _"Won't make money. No thanks."_
The jinx hate is palpable.
: Riot, Bard is Displeased
Bard got Bard Bard Nov 2016, it's only been two years.
Alzon (NA)
: My favorite championed was retconned into a monotreme with the Demacian lore overhaul. 😢 Plus her fanfiction is generally trash.
Who is an egg laying mammal in demacia?
iiGazeii (NA)
: I was kinda hoping that Ivern would get a Groot skin.
Ivern IS a groot skin.
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Moonboy65,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3nMV9w8r,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-17T00:31:42.307+0000) > > well i know one of the factors for choosing Sona over Karma was due to Sona going 2 years without a new skin Lissandra is passed 2 years lol
Being a damsel doesn't suit lissandra very well I think
: Just a quick little idea to Carnival Knights, don't mind me...
Bill is basically the frozen watchers. Multidimensional beings who attempt to enter a world with the assistance of a native host (Ford and Lissandra respectively) who then get trapped when they back out of the deal and intend to change the world according to their whims.
EmperiaL (NA)
: Kayn should be name Kayn & Rhaast
Well we play as kayn. We don't call Varus: Valmar, Kai, and Varus.
: Other Space skinlines that could share the same universe with Odyssey
I'm thinking jailbreak graves might also be in the same universe. His design seems to fit with the grizzled space criminal aesthetic.
: Riot Art comunity really deserve a shout out
I think this has been mentioned, but riot usually hires outside art talent and have them do splashes. But you're right, they are fantastic.
: In simpler terms, that's basically what I'm advocating for. If we have more champions that have that feel that CT champs do, it won't feel as bad to fight CT champs. His champs are super popular just as they are infamous, and I believe that the reason for this is because people think their own picks don't add up to his, even if they do.
Then go play Heroes of the Storm, or Tekken or something that better represents what you are looking for. You're asking to change cookies into brownies because you like brownies, and you want to be able to enjoy brownies while everyone else is playing for cookies. It's like saying, I love pokemon, let's turn League into a turn based game.
: This is like complaining about the frustration of beating a Charizard with a Venusaur. This is a strategic game. You *have* to have designs that are stronger into some champs and weaker into others, otherwise the game devolves from strategy to simple finger speed. Besides, like I said, he wins more *in bot lane.* His mid and top win rates are *actually very similar, so the discrepancy between being ranged or not doesn't even matter when it comes to winning the match.* If every match could be approached the same way, the game would be getting worse, not better.
That's pokemon. You yourself berated several comments for comparing other gameplay philosophies to league. Sure Charizard is supereffective to venusaur. Venusaur also can have thick fat if it goes mega, lowering that damage, be boosted by things like status boosters, and above all, is a turn-based combat system. Yasuo often doesn't even give you a turn, and both chunks you, stuns you and knocks you up. In pokemon you can also switch out to a more favorable pokemon, none of these concepts work in League.
: But they could potentially be played that way. The only person he didn't include who would like that also is Ekko. Building health and AP and not being reliant on going rabadons and void would mean he could dish out damage and still try to be tanky.
And both were *incredibly* toxic playstyles that Riot went out of their way to crush. When a designated assassin starts finding success when being tanky, is when there's a problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=KuroCaliber,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=goNRhuyl,comment-id=001a0001,timestamp=2018-09-01T14:35:59.486+0000) > > So ah, are annie and zoe sexualized fixed it xD Thanks for the tipp.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dominator,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=goNRhuyl,comment-id=001a00010000,timestamp=2018-09-01T14:44:43.224+0000) > > fixed it xD Thanks for the tipp. Also you omit yordles on the female lineup, but include gnar and amumu. I also know for a fact that both talon and vladimir are considered good looking, at least among the greater majority of girls I know. Furthermore, I believe Shen should be nixed from that list too, as his pulsefire skin showed a good portion of his face. I'm also surprised you considered camille, and Taliyah as sexualized as well. Fiora was the spot of a lot of controversy during her update because she *wasn't* sexualized. I'm not sure anyone considers Kalista sexualized as she's wearing full leather armor, but I suppose the sight of exposed shoulders is too arousing. Neither is lissandra, as she's made of pure ice/stone and the only human part of her you can see is the bottom half of her face. I mean, if that's your fancy, by all means; but I don't think it's very common. Orianna is a machine, similar to blitzcrank, but unlike blitzcrank, originally used to be human and had her parts replace her human body, similar to viktor. I'm sure, that it was by her own request to look feminine, as the work was done by a clock-maker, whose craft is both ornate, and delicate. Quinn is also very demurely dressed. The distinction, I want to know about is that are you talking about classic champs, or all skins. Because if you're condemning skins for being revealing or sexual, then you have some lower ground to stand on. Many champs have both badass and revealing skins. Take riven for example. She's wearing her normal armor+clothing outfit as classic, and has redeemed, crimson elite and puslefire skins for covered up badass looks, dawnbringer and arcade for a *very slight* more revealing but still badass look, and battle bunny for straight sexual look. If that is a problem, you don't have to buy it. I believe there is an issue, when there are *no* unsexualized options. But Riot has been very good to try to ensure we have both options.
: I honestly think most female characters need an overhaul cause they are overly sexualized, but champs like Ahri, eve and MF should definitely stay the way they are, cause that's their thing, to be sexualized, but I don't see why dark flame shyvana, this powerful dragon woman, is in full armor and everything is covered up except for her boobs, that's just straight sexualization for no reason. And I don't even want to talk about the splash art of officer caitlyn and vi, yuck. Or look at Syndra, she's wants to have all the power and wants to be as powerful looking as possible, but she still has a giant cleavage that has no point of being there. Also, you say that you don't want any 'ugly' female champion, while there are a lot of 'ugly' male champions, which are covered up or maybe they're monsters that just don't really look that nice: {{champion:36}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} (? Blitz is a robot, so I'm not sure about this one) {{champion:63}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:79}} (This one especially xD) {{champion:120}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} (Didn't count any Void creatures (except for humans that were too long in the void) cause I think they don't really have a gender and I ignored all yordles, because none of them are sexualized, not even the female yordles. I also left out children like Annie and Zoe. Now let's take a look at all the 'ugly'/unsexualized female champions: {{champion:34}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:222}} The rest of the female champions that I didn't count are btw all sexualized or yordles. Hope you noticed something here, so I don't see the reason why there shouldn't be a fat female, if there are good reasons, then let there be a fat, ugly female.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dominator,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=goNRhuyl,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2018-09-01T08:42:42.192+0000) > > I honestly think most female characters need an overhaul cause they are overly sexualized, but champs like Ahri, eve and MF should definitely stay the way they are, cause that's their thing, to be sexualized, but I don't see why dark flame shyvana, this powerful dragon woman, is in full armor and everything is covered up except for her boobs, that's just straight sexualization for no reason. And I don't even want to talk about the splash art of officer caitlyn and vi, yuck. > Or look at Syndra, she's wants to have all the power and wants to be as powerful looking as possible, but she still has a giant cleavage that has no point of being there. > > Also, you say that you don't want any 'ugly' female champion, while there are a lot of 'ugly' male champions, which are covered up or maybe they're monsters that just don't really look that nice: {{champion:36}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} (? Blitz is a robot, so I'm not sure about this one) {{champion:63}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:79}} (This one especially xD) {{champion:120}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} > (Didn't count any Void creatures (except for humans that were too long in the void) cause I think they don't really have a gender and I ignored all yordles, because none of them are sexualized, not even the female yordles. > > Now let's take a look at all the 'ugly' female champions: {{champion:34}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:421}} > The rest of the female champions that I didn't count are btw all sexualized or yordles. > > > Hope you noticed something here, so I don't see the reason why there shouldn't be a fat female, if there are good reasons, then let there be a fat, ugly female. So ah, are annie and zoe sexualized
: > [{quoted}](name=Miku Append,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=goNRhuyl,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-08-31T23:38:11.153+0000) > > The way I see it is that they should create new characters if going the diversity route, not change currently existing ones. I'd like to see some more buff girls though. > > https://i.redd.it/4vsiz4wu1hy01.png Same to be honest, would love nothing more than to see a will implemented buff girl like Illaoi.
> [{quoted}](name=Child of the Pit,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=goNRhuyl,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-08-31T23:40:08.449+0000) > > Same to be honest, would love nothing more than to see a will implemented buff girl like Illaoi. Akali is pretty buff.
Show more

KuroCaliber

Level 110 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion