Rioter Comments
: They said the reason why stealth is being made to have no reliable counterplay when they did the changes. Being able to negate a large part of their powerbudget made those champions really bad and also made you buying the counter mandatory due to how no brainer it was.
i wasnt saying add a item they need more true vision on heroes with how easily stealth champs can win by themselfs from one lane doing poorly to a gank they could of not seen coming only to just stay under tower is not a way to play
Rioter Comments
: Any tips for laning against gangplank?
bann him he is to strong thats why riot constantly nerfs him hes a late game power house that has super safe lane phase with long range aoe to melt tanks and farm ontop of global ult to help generate more gold nothing really you can do bout it accept pick a early game champ and get other lanes a lead
6KEMBE4ORBA (EUNE)
: Stealth - the rework that removed counterplay and its current state
the problem is those super cheap items would make the stealth champs useless they need to implement i new higher cost item with a active trhat has short duration in small area to play against it so u cant just buy something from 2 waves of minnions to completely make the champ useless or they could do something like HoTs stealth
: When Will Riot Start Giving More Blue Essence!!!!!!!!!?????
i got all champions and think they give to little blue ess not for me but for newer players they wander why player base is fading for one all progression is lootbox based battlefront 2 any one? for 2 players cant unlock stuff in timely manner 3rd they give no incentive to keep playing since progression is so slow
: One of the problems of bot (and the game really)
your support should of went for something like leona or braum and also you should of just farmed with trist e it wasnt a auto loss just didnt set up right
King197 (NA)
: The word "Retarded" is banable?
depends on the context in which you use it but it is bannable in some and not in others
: Did you follow the actual situation involving the singed support? He was banned because of how he disregarded his team, not because of what he picked. He literally left bottom lane and never helped. Be careful not to misrepresent the situation.
yes i did and he didnt help bot but her contributed to his team shutting down jungle and ganking constantly that is still helping team had gd winrate and high rank from it as well
: QoL buff for Zilean
i think zil passive isnt to usefull in game as xp you generate to give to others is very slow and small amounts always it should be change back to old passive or even better something comepletely diferent
Jhinjer (NA)
: Two To Eight Placements Placed Me In Silver
they placed you at around average play lvl i wouldnt let it get you down though you can use those losses as a learning xp like why this happened what caused this ect
Kazo Kurosu (EUNE)
: @Riot I dont know what did you change recently in your game but this is absolutely atrocious.
i had same issue i rolled back my league client and re updated and it fixed it maybe one of the files doesnt correctly install all the time im not sure but try that
TeNto21 (EUNE)
: RIOT GAMES NERF THE FUCKING IRELIA IS TOO OVERPOWEREEEEEED
ok first off calm down and stop inting you provide no reasons why shes overpowered or what you think should be done nothing constructive what so ever just whining that being said Irelia's rr changed her mobility and stun to be better in teamfights as well as a team fight ult and her w is for surviving burst dmg from either burst champs or in team fights she has inherant weaknesses built into her kit like the fact she is not as tanky as she used to be without w being used with it she is more so so time your stuns for when she not in w mode and try to not blow all burst in 1 and done or shell more then likely w most of it and kill you in her ult learn how she works by playing her to understand her more over calling for nerfs for something you dont understand
: I posit a theory: Jungle has such a rediclous impact that the team with first pick on jungler loses
ask if you can pick for someone else there is a magical thing called trading that no one knows about in low elo or dodge if you feel your going to lose that badly
afnemo (NA)
: Why matchmaking needs a complete overhaul.
you do not understand how matchmaking work rank means nothing in matchmaking im matched with golds sometimes plats and sometimes diamonds i do no play at diamond lvl so why match me with diamonds it has to do with a old thing they used to show way back in the day called mmr match made rating when you win it goes up when you lose it goes down win multiple times in row goes up by higher values lose multiple times goes down by higher values so saying you lost for having bronze vsing a bunch of silver is not why you all had roughly same mmr so were put in match together because you guys were playing simularly
: Allowing players more items/equipment than 6?
having more slots would allow damage champions to be tanks or tanks to do way more dmg it would also throw all balance in game out the 6 items is fine they are changing gold for shutdowns to be on single person over whole team so itll help with what you say but item number change would break whole game
Laçez (EUW)
: Should Riot consider changes for Ekko?
he trades off dmg for cc that being said they could speed up his w slightly as it is extremely slow for the range and set up needed but in team fight it performs alot better so might make it to strong for tf
: Why do I get judged and called a "troll" for trying something different in blind pick?
tryhards care to much bout winning in blind that mode was made to get better testing random things against random people so i wouldnt worry bout it i dont think riot would bann you for trying it in blind just becareful with ranked because riot says they like inovation but then u have those singed and nunu players being banned for doing just that
: Evelynn Needs Some Love Riot
while i agree with you riot wont just make skins for not as popular champs because they are a business so they are looking for champs that are popular for more sales
Rioter Comments
: One change to Master Yi that *might* make him better AND less annoying to play against
yi is already a weak champ a nerf would make him even weaker hes only strong in lower elo as people dont know how to play against him
: RIOT Tutorial Update
the tutorials are very inadequate but some people dont want to play through a bunch of tutorials to jump into playing the game but they could make some optional more advanced tutorials for new players looking to expand thier knowledge like wave control trading ect
: Why is everybody faster than YI now days???
i agree with him being to slow but if they make him faster they need to nerf as on his ult which i would be fine with for 20% more move speed i dont play yi alot any more but i used to and it is hard when every cc stops him but he has no cc to stop enemy they could boost range of q but that might be extremely op
: Please change miss fortune's w
they might need to nerf the move speed alittle but would def be gd qof change for chasing runners
: Its pretty annoying winning all your games and getting into series
leave games that you would lose from team comp or a bad player mmr matters most for ranking up not just trying to win every game you lose no mmr for dodging but lose alot of mmr for a loss your points you get per win are based on the hidden mmr so if u dodge games over lose u lose 2 points but can get up to like 25 per win and down to bout 10 or 5 per loss if u dodge auto loss games
VØIÐ (EUW)
: I wish Soraka was open to more roles
giving her dmg on top of her heals would completely brake the game it would be perma bann or pick mid
: Malpahite and Mana
i dont agree with the hp cost but a dif resource would be cool but outside of a cool factor it serves no purpose he just needs base mana increased or cost decrease on q almost every other tank destroys malf top so needs rr or a mana fix
Axerito (EUNE)
: Suggestion: Some small buffs (mostly QoL changes) for Soraka
these buffs are to strong the q one especially and if they b uff other things they need to nerf stuff soraka's kit is un able to be balanced unless they rr it so they dont want to buff her or itll be more frustrating to vs her
Rioter Comments
Wuks (NA)
: Looking for Boards Moderators! [CLOSED]
how do we apply? you did not put that in your post
: Help me choose the next champion to buy
i used to main malz b4 his rework and before he had gotten any buffs and every one said he sucked ive always found him to be a fun champ his rr makes him even more inline with how he should of played from start his ult could use a nerf like making it skill shot or longer cd but its so integral to kit they cant really do that but he is fun for sure
: Teemo Stealth
nothing reveals stealth any more so you cant attack stealthed champs unless you got a skill shot to hit them
Rexxiee (NA)
: Get rid of demolition rune and buff towers
i think towers need a buff but demolition is fine and not hp buff to towers dmg boost to towers game pretty much goes jungle camps on bot till they get a chance for free dive due to tower only hitting 5-10% of thier hp at a very slow rate at lvl 5 or so
Tìna (NA)
: Make it so you can't play new champs in game
i think this is a great idea even heroes of the storm have a system like this implemented in ranked games
every1 (NA)
: Team Three Claws Recruitment
IGN:Kwattigor Role:ADC Main Champ:Lucien Prior Team Experience:N/A S7 Highest Rank:S3 ithink cant remember
Cloud273 (NA)
: Is 4k really that good?
4k qaulity is drasticly changed by qaulity of the screen and the type of screen even the way it refreshes look at some of the 1500$ oleds ive been 4k gaming for 2 years and some games its giant improvement some not another thing is alot of content they show on those t.v's isnt something thats native 4k its 4k upscaled
: Hey ToxicShaco, I see that you're actually only level 21. I've got good news for ya. We redesigned the 1–30 leveling curve specifically to give out more BE overall, and [we even published the EXACT numbers to prove it](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hAaYMrEs-leveling-and-rewards-early-impressions-and-adjustments). Once you check out the post, you'll see charts that show you exactly how much BE each level up to 30 will give out, along with estimates of how many games it'll take you to get there. We also showed in that post how we also made leveling 1–30 faster in the new system. So the change actually is a win-win for you. We're going to spread the information in this post a lot more widely so more folks like you can see for themselves how the new system is better. Sorry about the confusion!
you fail to understand look at my account i agree with this guy im lvl 30 and im earning on average around 50 be per hour when old system u could make almost 100 it might be a bug but i think its due to the random content of crates you guys need to give be per game the crate bonuses are bad on thier own and i refuse to spend any more money on your game till something changes im one of your so called wails and i will not stand to see this game die without fighting for it p.s. the reason i think it is problem is in a post i made called the b.e. problem go have a read please im not trying to attack i think my points in it are very logical
: > [{quoted}](name=Kwattigor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VnaprfAE,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2017-11-14T14:58:34.956+0000) > > Just because the game is free dosnt mean it should be pay2win and it isn't. champs are free, runes are free and matchmaking is free. Voila, you have everything you need to win.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VnaprfAE,comment-id=000000030001,timestamp=2017-11-14T15:29:34.725+0000) > > and it isn't. champs are free, runes are free and matchmaking is free. Voila, you have everything you need to win. look DUDE i've been playing since s1 got over 8k games played have all champs it's not me who has problem with getting stuff i'm thinking about the new players who wont spend 20+ hours to get 1 champ they find fun and if you havnt noticed right now some of the 6300 champs are very strong right now making game pay to win if you dont already own them or spend over 20 hours trying to unlock them
: > [{quoted}](name=Kwattigor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VnaprfAE,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2017-11-14T14:58:34.956+0000) > > Just because the game is free dosnt mean it should be pay2win Excuse me? you have a problem with buying champs now? I have 2500 hours plus and Im still missing over 20 champs
> [{quoted}](name=Gét Jinxed,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VnaprfAE,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2017-11-14T15:01:42.643+0000) > > Excuse me? you have a problem with buying champs now? I have 2500 hours plus and Im still missing over 20 champs dude i have over 8k games played all champs 25 rune pages over 80 skins in league that i bought with real money i have problem with new players not gonna wanna play if it takes them 20 hours to unlock 1 champion unless its a 450 one and lets face it majority of those 450 arnt as fun as all the new champs coming out
: juggernauts need more access to tenacity
it would help alittle but not as much as youd think since knockups can't be reduced by anything and if a tenacity item was that good a adc or apc might take it as well making them alot harder to take down
: Why are Kog and Vayne still pretty strong early game?
They arnt strong early vayne way less mobile early and super low range kog med range early 0 mobilty and both have some of lowest base hp of all champs dont zombie push and freeze wave by ur side of lane and zone them
ADC Bard (NA)
: yeah except league is free {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=I Play Rats Only,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VnaprfAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-14T01:13:38.023+0000) > > yeah except > > league is free > > {{champion:432}} Just because the game is free dosnt mean it should be pay2win
: Juggernauts may need to be looked at
> [{quoted}](name=Bubbaman73,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hXPirmx5,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-14T02:06:39.669+0000) > > Juggernauts like {{champion:420}} and {{champion:122}} are borderline trollpick atm. While no other juggernauts are above a 50% winrate. > > I think this indicates a huge problem with the new runes. > > Illaoi has no rune now that you cant proc Phase Rush as easily as before, and every other keystone is just meh on her. > > Darius doesnt have much of a keystone now that theres no fervor. > > And so on. > > I honestly think the Juggernauts need to be looked at. Yes juggernauts need looked at but its not the rune system fault thier winrates were shit with old system too it has to do with they want to fight squish champs but cant due to low mobility and such high cc champs like cho galio and mao being meta
: > [{quoted}](name=Kwattigor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TYBA27jA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-13T19:51:16.304+0000) > > isnt nunu a girl and willump a boy or was that a ability typo from riot _Did you just assume Nunu's gender!?_
> [{quoted}](name=Xion Moonray,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TYBA27jA,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-11-13T20:01:43.529+0000) > > _Did you just assume Nunu's gender!?_ no im not assuming riot used to have a tool tip for nunu saying nunu makes her yeti consume target
: just reduce lethality on items a little bit. should be fine. like reduce them from 18 to 15 and see how it goes from there. there are a lot of ad casters amongst the brusiers who dont need to get hit. {{champion:86}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:420}} ezreal and klepto is a different beast.
i agree only reason its so strong is they just buffed lethality items and then added more lethality into runes but a base reduction in lethality items should fix it easily
: Cho'Gath: Doran's Shield or Doran's Ring
i think it really depends on matchups some one who has a strong early game and is very agro id go shield but someone weaker early and less aggro ring
: RIOT YOU HAVE TO GIVE NUNU A VGU SOON CAUSE MY WIFE IS PREGNANT
isnt nunu a girl and willump a boy or was that a ability typo from riot
: Give one good reason why you would ever take darius in his current state top lane
darius is alittle weak but it is because of the tank meta darius is in a wierd spot were he wants to fight squishies but can't team fight well due to low mobility they put alot of his power in passive and ult which without your passive online you cant kill people effectivly so you wont be a threat till it is but then u just get chain ccd by tanks and squish kill you
KazKaz (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kwattigor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lPTNlEKp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-13T19:31:28.081+0000) > > overwatch wasn't first loot box game but were very successful from it im fine with the cosmetics but not the b.e. system it will hurt game a lot The BE system will hurt the game a lot until Riot decides to be more generous. Champs shouldn't be associated with RP at all, they should all be free. However, Riot refuses to accept this and backs themselves up with the argument of "information overload for newer players", which is false since newer players just want to experiment with characters they like aesthetically. Also BE should be used to purchase skins alongside RP, however, again, Riot is greedy.
i know what you mean and new players like it or not help keep the game going player base wise i just hope riot realizes before its to late
: Blue Essance
at least you get be in matches your supposed to get 0 be per game and random amount on lvl
Show more

Kwattigor

Level 59 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion