Rioter Comments
: The earlier one was just fine. It feels a lot more clunky with the new one. I dislike the 'loading' screen for one.
> [{quoted}](name=Yin Yang Taoist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69dzT1OM,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-04T17:43:15.410+0000) > > The earlier one was just fine. It feels a lot more clunky with the new one. I dislike the 'loading' screen for one. I agree. It all went to shit when they "reworked" their client...you'd think it'd be better
: From the context it's pretty clear that you're basically playing a game of "let's call out a specific boards member without saying their name" with another poster, which isn't something that is really okay here. The **Naming & Shaming** rule doesn't actually require you to ***name*** a specific person, and using other identifiers in an attempt to identify a single person for negative purposes falls into the category of naming/shaming. I'm not sure I'd have called this *harassment* personally (I'd probably have cited the Naming & Shaming rule), but I can't say I think the removal was incorrect.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=1Qq7fEYo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T20:34:25.793+0000) > > From the context it's pretty clear that you're basically playing a game of "let's call out a specific boards member without saying their name" with another poster, which isn't something that is really okay here. > > The **Naming & Shaming** rule doesn't actually require you to ***name*** a specific person, and using other identifiers in an attempt to identify a single person for negative purposes falls into the category of naming/shaming. > > I'm not sure I'd have called this *harassment* personally (I'd probably have cited the Naming & Shaming rule), but I can't say I think the removal was incorrect. nice downvotes.
: ontop of that there is big black buggy bars where clickable text is meat to be, offline friends are just black and unhoverable loot crafting does not load and the league play texts is black
> [{quoted}](name=Tiamat Taric,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69dzT1OM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-03T13:32:30.657+0000) > > ontop of that there is big black buggy bars where clickable text is meat to be, offline friends are just black and unhoverable loot crafting does not load and the league play texts is black yep! and if it was once in a while sure I get that maybe, but it is ALL THE TIME
: I've been playing League since S2 and legit never had an issue client side ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Valkyrjur,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69dzT1OM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-03T17:55:57.995+0000) > > I've been playing League since S2 and legit never had an issue client side ever. good for you bud
: We can't say never, because we wouldn't be able to play at all, but persisting issues with the client indeed exhausting and annoying.
> [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69dzT1OM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T09:42:15.625+0000) > > We can't say never, because we wouldn't be able to play at all, but persisting issues with the client indeed exhausting and annoying. you're right, it was an over exageration. It feels like it never works haha
: LMAO, you seem very angry. Take a deep breath and go out for a walk maybe?
> [{quoted}](name=ICarryNoProblem,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElyET6BE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-25T17:22:23.754+0000) > > LMAO, you seem very angry. Take a deep breath and go out for a walk maybe? you think you funny or sum?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Happy International Men's Day!!
SEKAI (OCE)
: FPX could have also easily just tried SUPER hard seeing it's like a perfect opportunity to shine. It's like you trying hard to master a champ that share the same birthday as you (or things like sharing the same name; I'm sure there's someone named Diana trying hard to master Diana purely because of the shared name), I know I did with the shared birthday (though I gave up due to innate play style differences). Or maybe they just won because they're good and it's just a case of coincidence (like how that previous "cursed" Rise video where every team featured in it somehow underperformed and were all swiftly eliminated, turning the worlds into a battle of mid-tier teams). People seem to forget that most of the memes even exist because coincidence is a thing in this universe. But of course, they're Chinese, so they must have cheated. That's the ONLY explanation amirite. People's current perception of the Chinese is like a combination of the 18th century idea of black people (weak and inferior, unruly and must be "civilised" by the "great" west), 80s idea of Japanese (industrious and emotionless robots), 60s idea of Russians (sheer and complete evil), and then sit on a background made out of good ol' anti-Semtisism (greedy, opportunistic, cheats, and ofc, evil). Sucks to be them lmao (and I cry as I looked into the mirror). Moral of the story: Fuck this brain rot in the west especially those who're responsible for this like CIA.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-11-12T14:58:32.070+0000) > > FPX could have also easily just tried SUPER hard seeing it's like a perfect opportunity to shine. It's like you trying hard to master a champ that share the same birthday as you (or things like sharing the same name; I'm sure there's someone named Diana trying hard to master Diana purely because of the shared name), I know I did with the shared birthday (though I gave up due to innate play style differences). > > Or maybe they just won because they're good and it's just a case of coincidence (like how that previous "cursed" Rise video where every team featured in it somehow underperformed and were all swiftly eliminated, turning the worlds into a battle of mid-tier teams). People seem to forget that most of the memes even exist because coincidence is a thing in this universe. > > But of course, they're Chinese, so they must have cheated. That's the ONLY explanation amirite. > > People's current perception of the Chinese is like a combination of the 18th century idea of black people (weak and inferior, unruly and must be "civilised" by the "great" west), 80s idea of Japanese (industrious and emotionless robots), 60s idea of Russians (sheer and complete evil), and then sit on a background made out of good ol' anti-Semtisism (greedy, opportunistic, cheats, and ofc, evil). Sucks to be them lmao (and I cry as I looked into the mirror). > > Moral of the story: Fuck this brain rot in the west especially those who're responsible for this like CIA. nah you rite, people dont like the chinese, the americans blame everything on the chinese
: Honestly can just get a completely fresh/new client at this point?
riot stop being cowards and listen to your consumers we've been discussing your client for months but you guys, again, only care how much money your skins make.
: gay
> [{quoted}](name=BloodFislandMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-11-12T04:28:58.399+0000) > > gay {{champion:33}}
BBKong (NA)
: I don't think the final was fixed but everyone knows the meaning of the song and the image of a Phoenix. People were just saying that it's convenient that they picked that specific idea/theme for the year FPX wins. It's still a stupid notion don't get me wrong but they weren't saying that because they don't understand the idea of the video and song, just that the theme and team coincidentally had the same name. If there was a team with "rise" in the name and they won the same year as the song released, people could've found it suspicious or a funny coincidence regardless of the meaning of the song itself.
> [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-11-11T23:32:10.842+0000) > > I don't think the final was fixed but everyone knows the meaning of the song and the image of a Phoenix. People were just saying that it's convenient that they picked that specific idea/theme for the year FPX wins. > > It's still a stupid notion don't get me wrong but they weren't saying that because they don't understand the idea of the video and song, just that the theme and team coincidentally had the same name. > > If there was a team with "rise" in the name and they won the same year as the song released, people could've found it suspicious or a funny coincidence regardless of the meaning of the song itself. Some people believed that because of the song title and the winning team, worlds was rigged. People were ignoring what the video meant as a whole and just started focusing on the title. It's just incredibly annoying seeing people actually SERIOUS about worlds being rigged and choosing simple the song title alone as evidence.
Saezio (EUNE)
: First off, I don't believe it was fixed. Certainly not. But I dislike the song very much. Last year's song was about ambition alone, why was this years about 2 losers? (faker,caps) Every worlds the song is always about last year's competition. This year it failed to deliver for me. Miserable song.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-11T21:49:57.204+0000) > > First off, I don't believe it was fixed. Certainly not. > > But I dislike the song very much. Last year's song was about ambition alone, why was this years about 2 losers? (faker,caps) > Every worlds the song is always about last year's competition. This year it failed to deliver for me. Miserable song. I dislike the song as well, but I dont believe the song should be used to try and prove worlds was rigged
iMidg3t (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lęmon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-11T19:10:38.415+0000) > > I am surprised they didn't play as well as usual. I understand that, but surely there are eu fans who are upset? I see that too though you're right. Well, there are prolly a good amount of EU fans who're upset because of this. But thats normal reaction, no different than any other sport :D
> [{quoted}](name=iMidg3t,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T19:39:40.173+0000) > > Well, there are prolly a good amount of EU fans who're upset because of this. But thats normal reaction, no different than any other sport :D of course! thanks for sharing respectfully {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Anu3isII (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lęmon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-11T19:11:48.985+0000) > > Of course, I was very surprised by skt losing, I would be upset as well if a team I liked lost. I am surprised by both their loses but, i highly doubt worlds was scripted. I totally understand though. Sincerely, same. Having watched SKT vs G2, I was pleasantly surprised by how well G2 played. I think they capitalised well on SKT's mistakes and deserved those wins.
> [{quoted}](name=Anu3isII,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T19:20:37.417+0000) > > Sincerely, same. Having watched SKT vs G2, I was pleasantly surprised by how well G2 played. I think they capitalised well on SKT's mistakes and deserved those wins. They did and good for them :) finals just wasn't good for them, but FPX for sure made some great plays and I also believe they deserve that win as well. G2 played very well though earlier.
xelaker (NA)
: I'd refund it because I gave the pos riot money and further encouraged awful business practices and monetization of garbo.
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G0pXVroj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T16:19:53.146+0000) > > I'd refund it because I gave the pos riot money and further encouraged awful business practices and monetization of garbo. {{champion:33}}
: how much socialist credit did you get for this one?
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-11T18:40:42.847+0000) > > how much socialist credit did you get for this one? you ok?
Sukishoo (NA)
: One of the threads on here about it was clearly a joke, but some people don't seem to see that.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-11T18:30:31.877+0000) > > One of the threads on here about it was clearly a joke, but some people don't seem to see that. of course some people are joking, but there are for sure people who took it seriously. Mb should have been more specific on that.
: A g2 member joked about this himself... I'm pretty sure everyone's just joking and if a few people actually believe them... Lul
> [{quoted}](name=kyoyaoaaa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-11T18:28:21.446+0000) > > A g2 member joked about this himself... I'm pretty sure everyone's just joking and if a few people actually believe them... Lul yes some people are joking, there are also people who are serious I should have been more specific on that thought
: This thread is in hot: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/nLRemRgG-why-its-so-tempting-to-say-that-this-years-worlds-was-scripted Look at the comments, they're not joking
> [{quoted}](name=Trump4Prison2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-11T18:37:57.275+0000) > > This thread is in hot: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/nLRemRgG-why-its-so-tempting-to-say-that-this-years-worlds-was-scripted > > Look at the comments, they're not joking I saw this, it's what sparked this convo,,maybe some people are joking but there is for sure people who aren't
Anu3isII (EUNE)
: From what I gather, people simply are VERY disappointed of G2's performance, since they clearly weren't playing at their best (and that is nicely put). The contrast between their matches vs FPX and the matches vs SKT (and the fact that they won vs this team) really made people question G2's volatile performance, to the point where people don't understand HOW they could be so different in these scenarios. Their win vs SKT has been an astonishing achievement. It was also a disappointing performance from SKT. G2's loss vs FPX has been a disappointing experience exactly in the same way as SKT's experience: questionable plays, lack of coordination and probably some other things I may miss. FPX had a good performance, but what really annoyed people was the poor performance of G2, hence the Conspiracy Theory of G2 losing intentionally (and maybe SKT too).
> [{quoted}](name=Anu3isII,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-11T18:59:19.874+0000) > > From what I gather, people simply are VERY disappointed of G2's performance, since they clearly weren't playing at their best (and that is nicely put). > > The contrast between their matches vs FPX and the matches vs SKT (and the fact that they won vs this team) really made people question G2's volatile performance, to the point where people don't understand HOW they could be so different in these scenarios. > > Their win vs SKT has been an astonishing achievement. It was also a disappointing performance from SKT. G2's loss vs FPX has been a disappointing experience exactly in the same way as SKT's experience: questionable plays, lack of coordination and probably some other things I may miss. > > FPX had a good performance, but what really annoyed people was the poor performance of G2, hence the Conspiracy Theory of G2 losing intentionally (and maybe SKT too). Of course, I was very surprised by skt losing, I would be upset as well if a team I liked lost. I am surprised by both their loses but, i highly doubt worlds was scripted. I totally understand though.
iMidg3t (EUW)
: EU fans aint upset because G2 lost. It's because they played so fucking horrible that it's hard to believe it's the same team that won every tournament this year and came to World finals just to do 180 in terms of skill, or to be more precise, from one of the best team to SoloQ apes. It's simply too unreal :/
> [{quoted}](name=iMidg3t,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-11T18:20:19.839+0000) > > EU fans aint upset because G2 lost. It's because they played so fucking horrible that it's hard to believe it's the same team that won every tournament this year and came to World finals just to do 180 in terms of skill, or to be more precise, from one of the best team to SoloQ apes. > It's simply too unreal :/ I am surprised they didn't play as well as usual. I understand that, but surely there are eu fans who are upset? I see that too though you're right.
: You're deadpan responding to a joke as if its an actual accusation People talk about the "script" every year, we know its not scripted. You'd be finding a diamond in the rough if you actually find someone who believes that the Worlds tourneys are scripted unironically.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T17:40:35.416+0000) > > You're deadpan responding to a joke as if its an actual accusation > > People talk about the "script" every year, we know its not scripted. You'd be finding a diamond in the rough if you actually find someone who believes that the Worlds tourneys are scripted unironically. there are for sure people who really do believe that it was
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: Why it's so tempting to say that this year's Worlds was scripted
"randomly called phoenix" uhm,,,no. The Phoenix is an animal reborn out of it's own ashes which in the video represented Faker losing worlds 2017 as karma, but he can comeback and be 'reborn' as a champion. It was a coincidence...not "cheating"...or having worlds being "rigged" and I don't think G2 lost on purpose. They looked p upset...I think all EU fans are just upset and finding ways to make it look like worlds was "rigged."
Rioter Comments
MakJuice (NA)
: CONGRATS EU! FROM AN NA FAN
wish skt won ;c but nice for youuuuuuu
: Do you play a champion that get new skins?
: Yeah, but he already got a legendary one also. And in the same sentence you say that these champions have waited over 1000 days for a new skin, that doesn't apply to Kayn either. Kayn has no business in that list in my opinion, but I agree with the general massage. But in the end, Riot has to make some money... and they have put some effort in less popular champions in the last time, we have to give them that.
Yes, I should have included "most" or "some", honest mistake, my english is rough. He did get a legendary, and with that I don't require more more more skins for him, just an example of maybe a slightly neglected champion :) I agree with what you say
: I don't know if this is supposed to be a joke or something, but why the HELL did you list Kayn there????
while kayn came out in 2017 hes only gotten 2 skins compared to kaisa who came out in 2018 has FOUR skins INCLUDING prestige.
: in my fantasy world we are all friends
: After 9 months of no violations I got a 3 day ban for calling someone a participation trophy baby.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Existential Bard,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=35VTfung,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T17:53:27.307+0000) > > Or you create a bomb-ass skin for an underplayed champ which attracts new players to the champ. Example: I never really played Lux, but then Elementalist Lux came out and I played her and bought the skin. That's the dream that everyone thinks happens, also, I don't think that applies for champions that aren't popular, I think Ivern dunk skin is amazing, but I don't play Ivern, nor am I going to go out of my way to play him because of it.
While you may not go out of your way, I do believe many people will, As I would, and many of my friends. High noon ashe caused a lot of my friends to buy it and they had never even played her! But I understand what you mean, I just wanted to voice my opinion on it
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=35VTfung,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T16:43:37.681+0000) > > Let's say you run a business. > > You have 10 people who really like product A while 2 or 3 heavily prefer product B. Do you focus on product A or B? > > If people want more skins for these other champions, they have to get others to play and buy skins for said champions, that is just basic business. Or you create a bomb-ass skin for an underplayed champ which attracts new players to the champ. Example: I never really played Lux, but then Elementalist Lux came out and I played her and bought the skin.
I agree, there have been countless champs who I never even thought of then riot released a cool skin for them and I bought it instantly!!
: He forgot to mentions it is possible to drop back down the tiers with enough games between punishments; but the general point remains that if you go through the system eventually you can be permad.
: i agree but some champions are just so damn hard to make skins for because well theres not much variety you can do to them, there is a few like zilean you could make a lot of shit for him same with someone like kayn, but some champions are just impossible to make skins for and when they do come out they are often considered complete fucking trash, BUT as i stated i do agree that all champions need some skins not just a few
yes, I realize skins for other champs are hard, they don't have a lot of potential skin wise, but I personally believe kalista is a really cool champ and has a lot of potential. But yes I agree.
Rioter Comments
: yea , alot of people have. however what is being missed here is HISTORY OF BEHAVIOR if you recently come off a 14 day ban for whatever reason the next infraction even the slightest results in a perma ban. now as far as context to this as posted by the OP , as a stand alone offense should it be punished? would it be punished? no, most likely not. and i agree to that. no debate this isnt that bad at all. but once your account has been flagged for multiple punishments, and last was a recent 14 day ban the next infraction as small as it is will result in what happen here. im not for it or against it. its just what it is. and that is what i was explaining to the OP in my comments. yes in this chat he is flaming. not overly bad or that toxic but it is flame non the less
Ive been 14 day banned twice, ive had 3 10 game chat restricts (on my third) and a 25. Sooo,,
: You are so lucky, I want any good skin but riot never give me im 103 level and i dont have legendary skin. My frend is 32 level and he have nightbringer yas. And becous that i stop playing this sh.t game
you buy the skins. with your own money.
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: they not understand , as riot don't understand ,that is rubbish to ban people 140 years for such chat logs... , rip in peperoni for any guy who will dare to say something slightly negative after 14 days.. , they just ban people without sense ,while there are people who are much more toxic never got banned or detected.
I agree, Ive said WAYYYYY worse things and bruhhh not even a chat bannnnn
: why why why? why another yasuo and akali skin??????
wow akali is in KDA AND THIS?? fuck off riot.
zCyclone (EUW)
: Ohhhh boi, I wanna talk shit so goddamn hard. Who loves that champ anyway :thonk:
: MORE EMOTE SLOTS!
SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!
Terozu (NA)
: Happy Birthday to best Light Girl!
: Honor level 0 IS literally psychological torture
im honor level 0 and I,,dont feel the same way. I've never experienced verbal abuse from other players,,I took my ban and it's not that big of an issue. I've just learned to not be an ass?? And it has gone up pretty fast for me..
duvey (NA)
: Permabanned After A Single Game With No Bad Language Or Flame
why is this getting downvoted..? I dont understand?? You literally weren't that much of an ass?? sure the "you just cry" part wasn't like g r e a t but seriously?? perma ban???? riots ban system is shit...sorry dude all the arguing,,people get so upset over nothing on the boards. It doesn't effect them yet they find the need to make themselves right. I dont know your ban history, or whatever but sorry dude. Sucks.
KAIRAKU3 (EUW)
: It was only on NA servers so I don't really know about it but I think something like that could work.
ohhh yeahhh, it was fun!! I think I would like some different announcer options :))
KAIRAKU3 (EUW)
: Announcer voice
I liked when phreak did the announcer voice for a while xd
Show more

Lęmon

Level 246 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion