NikolaPlayz (EUNE)
: They won't lose profit because I know a lot of people who play games like Dota 2 or TF 2 for trading and collecting and they will spend more money on it and get more skins while trading so it wouldn't be such a horrible idea and people will like it. Plus there are poor people who can't buy a skin they want and their friend has it they could just trade and they both will be happy.
> [{quoted}](name=NikolaPlayz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=y4pxmqEu,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-09-27T14:05:17.220+0000) > > They won't lose profit because I know a lot of people who play games like Dota 2 or TF 2 for trading and collecting and they will spend more money on it and get more skins while trading so it wouldn't be such a horrible idea and people will like it. Plus there are poor people who can't buy a skin they want and their friend has it they could just trade and they both will be happy. Dota and TF2 have more extensive customization than league though. Tf2 has hats and other general cosmetics, plus different weapons with different modifiers. The same thing applies with Dota. I don't think it would fit with League.
: I don't buy skins from Riot cause they don't do their job well enough. It's like you payed me to bag your groceries so i put all the heavy shit in ONE BAG. Then i throw it in your bag on top of your soft, delicate bread. That's what Riot has done to this game. The balance team and Development team have **THROWN THE MILK. ON. MY. BREAD.**
> [{quoted}](name=Bμbble Butt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fjqqXVPB,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-09-25T23:14:43.011+0000) > > I don't buy skins from Riot cause they don't do their job well enough. > > It's like you payed me to bag your groceries so i put all the heavy shit in ONE BAG. Then i throw it in your bag on top of your soft, delicate bread. > > That's what Riot has done to this game. The balance team and Development team have **THROWN THE MILK. ON. MY. BREAD.** So if the 16 year old minimum wage cashier accidentally smooshes your bread a little bit, you don't pay for it? That sounds kinda illegal to me.
: How about we unban all permanently banned accounts that were owned by straight, white females instead?
> [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRqzTj2B,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-02T21:22:54.067+0000) > > How about we unban all permanently banned accounts that were owned by straight, white females instead? You can unban all the others after 2:30
: > [{quoted}](name=LDG Jiambles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0dTHWX3J,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2018-08-31T20:05:14.419+0000) > > You just proved that you don't know how to play the champion. His splitpushing is probably one of the best in the game, thanks to the fact that he has great midgame dueling. His Maiden+ghouls practically turns a 1v1 into a 2v1 or a 1v2 into a 2v2. His Q gives heals on hit (doubled if he is under 50% health and then even more once you get spirit visage). His W can lock down most champs after they engage on him (however mobility creep has weakened this ability a bit) for a free escape, or just to hold them down while he whales on them. His E does 15% current health damage, slows the enemy, and gives Yorick 20% MS towards them. His ult summons Maiden and ghouls which pretty much have the power of another teammate. The Maiden marks and enemy giving Yorick _max health_ damage to them on his next auto. > > Sure he's weak without ghouls and/or Maiden up, but that's the whole point of his kit. > > You're wrong on both fronts there. Yorick currently has a 51.49% winrate and 1.43% playrate on champion.gg and on lolking he has a 54.33% winrate and 4.6% popularity (I don't think that's playrate, because Garen has 15% popularity, but it's whatever) across all ranks, he even has a 56.91% winrate in Master+. > > Mobalytics (idk how much you trust them, but they're pretty good imo) has had Yorick at B-S on their tier list since patch 8.8. He's been in S for the last 3 patches, and A the rest of them except 2 of them. > > Yorick is good right now bud. Don't try to deny it. > > At least you're right about one thing. All Yorick has is his splitpushing, whilst his dueling still remains mediocre. With his dueling being lower then other bruisers (Hi, Kled, Jax, Fiora, Darius, Garen, Irelia, Pantheon, Renekton) how can you say his splitpushing is one of the best, if he's going to be matched, and demolished? :D
> [{quoted}](name=SomeOneButNoOne,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0dTHWX3J,comment-id=0006000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-01T00:06:58.241+0000) > > All Yorick has is his splitpushing, whilst his dueling still remains mediocre. > With his dueling being lower then other bruisers (Hi, Kled, Jax, Fiora, Darius, Garen, Irelia, Pantheon, Renekton) how can you say his splitpushing is one of the best, if he's going to be matched, and demolished? :D If a Yorick and a Fiora/Garen/Kled/Darius/most bruisers are completely even in the midgame, Yorick is going to 1v1 them no problem
: > [{quoted}](name=Nevrankroaton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0dTHWX3J,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-08-31T08:40:33.399+0000) > > And people wonder why nobody come in the board. > > Bunch of QQ topic about X champ, of random ass silver to D5 player talking about how they know everything about the balance of the game and how they loose because of 56465 excuses when they don't even know the game at the high level, free insult on the balance team because you didn't like a change, bias everywhere. > > Everything here is pure cancer, I can't even understand how people dare to say reddit is bad when you see this. I am not sure what you're trying to say, I don't really care about Yorick getting nerfed, since I prefer the old version of him that I've actually played in mid diamond ranked games. This Yorick is incredibly weak already, all he has to him is his splitpushing power, whilst his dueling is mediocre at best, his mistwalkers die from 1 auto, and he has no real waveclear if he doesn't opt into tiamat (waveclear = being able to waveclear in less then 3 seconds @ level 7-9). The only thing he had going for him was the fact that he could eat turrets, and what riot is saying there is "Well, this champion is dead. There's only a slight margin of people who enjoy him. But people cba to learn how to play against him, so we're just going to give him what seems like a "slight" nerf, but only Yorick mains will see that it's an actual devastation, but nobody cares cause champ is dead." They're a fucking meme. Half of those braindeads doesn't even play the game. Ghostcrawler: "I don't have to play the game to know how to balance it" League of legends -> Has never been in a more unbalanced state, even when you compare it to BETA (where TF gold card was AoE, his tp part of ultimate was his E, ezreals W used to heal, evelyn had instant one shot from stealth that stunned), yet, the game was STILL more balanced then what we're seeing today. Yorick is amongst the most underplayed champions in the game, and he is dead in competitive. Nerfing something, because people REFUSE to learn how to fight it, is not the way to balance a game. With that logic, Yasuo, Zed, Jax, Renekton, Pantheon, Tryndamare, Kayn, and every other champion who has unique mechanic/high lane pressure, should get nerfed until they're in the ground & unplayable. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=SomeOneButNoOne,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0dTHWX3J,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-08-31T12:24:54.367+0000) > >This Yorick is incredibly weak already, all he has to him is his splitpushing power, whilst his dueling is mediocre at best You just proved that you don't know how to play the champion. His splitpushing is probably one of the best in the game, thanks to the fact that he has great midgame dueling. His Maiden+ghouls practically turns a 1v1 into a 2v1 or a 1v2 into a 2v2. His Q gives heals on hit (doubled if he is under 50% health and then even more once you get spirit visage). His W can lock down most champs after they engage on him (however mobility creep has weakened this ability a bit) for a free escape, or just to hold them down while he whales on them. His E does 15% current health damage, slows the enemy, and gives Yorick 20% MS towards them. His ult summons Maiden and ghouls which pretty much have the power of another teammate. The Maiden marks and enemy giving Yorick _max health_ damage to them on his next auto. Sure he's weak without ghouls and/or Maiden up, but that's the whole point of his kit. >Yorick is one of the most underplayed champions in the game, and he is dead in competitive. You're wrong on both fronts there. Yorick currently has a 51.49% winrate and 1.43% playrate on champion.gg and on lolking he has a 54.33% winrate and 4.6% popularity (I don't think that's playrate, because Garen has 15% popularity, but it's whatever) across all ranks, he even has a 56.91% winrate in Master+. Mobalytics (idk how much you trust them, but they're pretty good imo) has had Yorick at B-S on their tier list since patch 8.8. He's been in S for the last 3 patches, and A the rest of them except 2 of them. Yorick is good right now bud. Don't try to deny it. >Nerfing something, because people REFUSE to learn how to fight it, is not the way to balance a game. At least you're right about one thing.
: Revert Yorick.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0dTHWX3J,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-31T08:11:26.340+0000) > > Revert Yorick. Old Yorick was unmanageable. There was nothing they could do to his kit to put it in a "good" state. He would either be bad, completely mediocre and generally unviable, or busted. Current Yorick has been in a good spot for pretty much the whole season until now when he spiked up in power due to indirect buffs and a meta shift.
: Yorick is the most braindead champion for split pushing ever. He makes split pushing so easy that unrankeds can do it. That's a problem.
> [{quoted}](name=The Yetii Rider,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1JL3uNG1,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-08-31T13:12:34.497+0000) > > Yorick is the most braindead champion for split pushing ever. He makes split pushing so easy that unrankeds can do it. That's a problem. Splitpushing isn't about lane management or any special tricks that only high elo players know about. Splitpushing is literally just killing creeps as fast as you can and then slamming your big minion wave into the turret until it dies. Repeat until you're at their inhib. The only really "skillful" part of splitpushing is fighting people who come to stop you, and even then, it's about individual champion mechanics. Yorick's identity is being _the_ splitpushing champ. He clears waves fast. He takes towers fast. He can turn a 1v1 into a 2v1 or a 1v2 into a 2v2 with his maiden and ghouls. Unless he's really fed, he's not going to do well in teamfights because he's easily kited and he really only does great single target damage. You can build Yorick as a teamfight champ, and it will work out alright, but it will be far less effective than a splitpush build. You can splitpush with almost any champion as long as you get a Tiamat or have some aoe damage. Fiora can shove waves and and kill enemies in a 1v1 or 2v1. Jax can do the same. So can Renekton, Camille, Garen, literally every other top lane bruiser. Yorick himself isn't busted right now, he's just good. He's top tier because he's really good into other top tier picks, and he's just good in most other scenarios. If you look at the patchlist, the last direct change he got was in 8.12 when his ghouls' stat's updated with Conqueror, and his Q cooldown got reduced.
: isn't singed only rarely meta?
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lPkvNssM,comment-id=001c0001,timestamp=2018-06-21T05:27:02.659+0000) > > isn't singed only rarely meta? Singed is rarely meta, but he's always good. He really only gets abused by ranged champions, and with bruisers going bot lane, that's more melee champs to cheese. Constant rune updates and good itemization always benefitted him a lot, leading him to the state he is on live server. He's a lot weaker on the PBE right now, but he's still good.
y0r1ck (NA)
: Rest in peace x
Before everyone gets hateful over all of the controversies in X's life, here's my opinion. XXXTentacion was not a good person. Karma came back and bit him in the ass. It shouldn't have been like this though. I would have much rather seen X do 30+ years in prison for the crimes he was accused of, rather than have his life snuffed out like this. He was far from perfect, and he was a genuinely awful person as evidenced by the controversy surrounding him all throughout his career. However, him and his music did help people. As much as people laugh, he may have saved lives by giving people hope through his music. Recently, he has attempted to help people. He started up and funded charities and reached out to fans who were struggling. His last post on his Instagram story was about a charity event he was hosting. He had a shitty upbringing, and he died a piece of shit, and the general public will always remember him as one. The awful part is that his chance to change that and become a better person was taken from him. To say fuck someone just as they died or even say that someone deserved to die is in incredibly bad taste.
: **Laughs in Singed**
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=reEn92pf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-19T08:20:13.425+0000) > > **Laughs in Singed** I had 2 experiences feeding in lane as singed. Once I was against SIon and finished lane like, 1/4. However, he was so busy trying to kill me that I finshed lane with 45 CS and a tower on him. Another time I played against Fiora and finished lane like, 0/8 and she just kept diving me under my tower. She finished lane with like 70 CS and 2 towers on me.
: I liked old urgot more :( Same with old yorick. Don't play either of them post-update
> [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q4pyqY9z,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-19T15:57:22.766+0000) > > I liked old urgot more :( > > Same with old yorick. > > Don't play either of them post-update New Yorick is so much more fun imo. I used to play a lot of Yorick in S3 and S4. I took a break around S5 and S6 and came back to reworked Yorick. I fell in love.
Terozu (NA)
: Ummm no. Only Karthus. And sona is the only other permad character and that was only after this past snowdown urf.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LWmoVA7l,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-28T00:08:42.710+0000) > > Ummm no. Only Karthus. > > And sona is the only other permad character and that was only after this past snowdown urf. Don't forget about Hecarim
: Which pagan God do I need to sacrifice my first born to to come back from honor level 0?
It takes a while. I got 2 weeked at the end of season 7 and I think I got rid of the honor lock at the end of preseason. Right now I'm at the first checkpoint past Honor 1. It takes a while, but you'll get there. It does suck that you can't get rewards but that makes the extra BE flow so much sweeter. Keep it up man!
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Removing Runes: Yay or Nay?
I'd say that it's fine right now. It's not any better or worse than the old runes and masteries, just different. People are talking about how it removed champion diversity since lots of champion's viablilities were determined by how well they could utilize certain keystones. However, people tend to forget how entire metas revolved around who could abuse Thunderlords or Courage of the Colossus. There usually wasn't much difference in runes either. AD champs always took the same rune page, AP champs always took the same rune page, tanks always took the same rune page. Even when people decided to switch it up, the rune page didn't decide too much. The old system wasn't any better or worse, it was just different. The new system is also free, so people don't have to decide if they want new champions or be able to be relevant in ranked.
Rioter Comments
AR URF (NA)
: I made a thread that got insta down-voted so I deleted it. Basically my point is now that the state of the game is everyone is one shotting with the exception of some mages,tanks and some ADC's. Like why try to outplay {{champion:91}} with {{item:3147}}. All he'll do is ult which gives him stealth q auto attack ignite. {{champion:238}} it's Ult e auto attack ignite q. Then you have some problem assassin type mages like {{champion:142}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:245}}. Then you have the culprit of all of them, which is runes. Electrocute, Dark harvest, predator. Like are we ever going to see this come to an end to be a more fair fight? That's my opinion on it all anyway. Down-vote me if you disagree.
> [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B3Wqx0qK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-22T10:29:02.052+0000) > > I made a thread that got insta down-voted so I deleted it. Basically my point is now that the state of the game is everyone is one shotting with the exception of some mages,tanks and some ADC's. Like why try to outplay {{champion:91}} with {{item:3147}}. All he'll do is ult which gives him stealth q auto attack ignite. {{champion:238}} it's Ult e auto attack ignite q. Then you have some problem assassin type mages like {{champion:142}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:245}}. Then you have the culprit of all of them, which is runes. Electrocute, Dark harvest, predator. Like are we ever going to see this come to an end to be a more fair fight? > > > That's my opinion on it all anyway. Down-vote me if you disagree. I feel like League has been going in between two game states for a while now. Tank Metas and League of One Shots. I hope that one day Riot can find a way to balance the two.
: I'M FINALLY OUT OF HONOR ZERO!
Congrats! I got a 2 week at the end of season 7 and I'm currently at checkpoint 2 of level 1. You get BE so much faster because you finally get key fragments so you can open chests. Keep up the good work man, I hope to see you at level 5 someday!
: It's hard to watch any league streamers anymore. SRO's videos are good but the titles of his videos are freaking awful and apparently on stream, as soon as he knows a video can't be used for a youtube video, he gets mad and spams ads. I've never seen a stream in person, but I've seen a lot of people say that. Either way though. Besides Bjergsen, SRO vids are the only videos I watch about league anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=SoryInAdvance,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=LXB1H7yq,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2018-05-22T03:33:22.262+0000) > > It's hard to watch any league streamers anymore. SRO's videos are good but the titles of his videos are freaking awful and apparently on stream, as soon as he knows a video can't be used for a youtube video, he gets mad and spams ads. I've never seen a stream in person, but I've seen a lot of people say that. Either way though. Besides Bjergsen, SRO vids are the only videos I watch about league anymore. I watch SRO vids at night for some background noise when I fall asleep. It's not that he's boring, I used to watch Game Grumps or podcasts for the same reason. I just used to miss a lot of the podcast or Grumps episode after I fell asleep, and all of SRO's videos are one offs so I don't miss anything.
: {{champion:9}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} Forced out of mid, Now forced out of jungle, damn
> [{quoted}](name=Capn Fullmetal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XFfgO4R2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-20T22:32:12.094+0000) > > {{champion:9}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} > Forced out of mid, Now forced out of jungle, damn At least you're literally a top tier support in Korea
: I don't read patch notes. Stupid right? So if anyone could explain why scuttle is so important that'd be great.
> [{quoted}](name=HigherTier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zo3zgbwf,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-05-21T02:38:24.758+0000) > > I don't read patch notes. Stupid right? So if anyone could explain why scuttle is so important that'd be great. Both scuttles spawn early on in the game like normal, however they give a bunch more early experience and gold. After both scuttles are dead, only one spawns at a time for the rest of the game on a random side of the river. Since scuttle gives so much more xp and gold, it's good to contest it to keep your jungler ahead and the enemy jungler behind.
saltran (EUW)
: Yeah...I think that you missunderstood my coment: I was not talknig about the Kog Maw rework, I was talking about 3 months ago, this thread exactly: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/2O9qOvXr-okay-you-want-to-know-what-is-wrong-with-the-kog-buff-in-next-patch Where Kog Maw needed nerfs and he got his W nerfed, but it was too huge the nerf that he went to 46% winrate and in the next patch Rito did an amazing job and revert half of the nerf to let him balanced when ppl here wanted Kog to be trash just because they hated him.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1zilo49r,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2018-05-19T16:35:40.227+0000) > > Yeah...I think that you missunderstood my coment: I was not talknig about the Kog Maw rework, I was talking about 3 months ago, this thread exactly: > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/2O9qOvXr-okay-you-want-to-know-what-is-wrong-with-the-kog-buff-in-next-patch > > Where Kog Maw needed nerfs and he got his W nerfed, but it was too huge the nerf that he went to 46% winrate and in the next patch Rito did an amazing job and revert half of the nerf to let him balanced when ppl here wanted Kog to be trash just because they hated him. I totally agree. People were also getting pissed because they gave him a buff right after the nerf while champions that they deemed to be broken had been untouched. They didn't understand the concept that it's easier to fix a tiny thing than a huge thing.
: The vast majority of fighters that go in and unleash their combo like {{champion:164}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:24}} etc. just get murdered instantly after. Riven's shield exists to block damage as Camille's, but that doesn't mean they'll survive the engage, it just means they'll survive long enough to kill someone. Who would like a playstyle where you're just a kamikaze pilot? Nobody and I haven't liked it, you have to be extraordinarily good or the enemy has to misplay somewhere otherwise it's a one for one trade and why turn every fight into a 4v4? Melee carries should of course remain late game scaling champions with bad early games why is this an issue? That's why {{item:3053}} is getting a change. Can you imagine a Camille jumping into a fight, taking very little damage, **and** getting off her full combo so she is practically untouchable? They're removing damage from them to add more health and survability that's how balance works. Champions who use sterak's lose damage but can use Spear to survive.
> [{quoted}](name=RuneBladeRiven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YlOXiOJd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-19T16:44:30.294+0000) > > Who would like a playstyle where you're just a kamikaze pilot? AP Kamikaze Rammus is insanely fun. It's certainly not viable in high elo serious ranked games, but its a great way to have a bit of fun.
: Its because there are soo many CURRENT champs that are lackluster/boring/NEED HELP in this current game. We see the new champs do the same things just better.
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Pki5MYL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T19:24:07.705+0000) > > Its because there are soo many CURRENT champs that are lackluster/boring/NEED HELP in this current game. We see the new champs do the same things just better. Luckily, Rito said that they would be scaling down the rate of new champions and increasing the rate of reworks and updates!
: Plank mains left the day he was reworked from a utility top laner with a super safe laning phase to barrel wack-a-mole. Where you can be useless for 99% of the game and still win because you got 3 champs with a barrel from a flank. I miss engineering winning trades through kiting and refreshing grogsoaked, and the utility movement and stats raise brought.
> [{quoted}](name=MetalGearTeemo,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=yf2aWxHq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-10T20:50:34.134+0000) > > Plank mains left the day he was reworked from a utility top laner with a super safe laning phase to barrel wack-a-mole. Where you can be useless for 99% of the game and still win because you got 3 champs with a barrel from a flank. > > I miss engineering winning trades through kiting and refreshing grogsoaked, and the utility movement and stats raise brought. I just loved old Critplank. I was very new on one of my old accounts (probably around S3 or 4) and loved to play Critplank. I took a year and a half long break from League and came back to see him changed into someone that was significantly harder to play. I was devestated.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bearded Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t8EGv6lH,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-05-06T23:43:31.187+0000) > > Okay, but if you don't want it you wouldn't have to buy it. It doesn't work like that unfortunately. These things affect the root of the game and attitude of players, it's something that you can just ignore. It's like if the Dark Souls devs gave you an Invincible button from the beginning, or cheat codes. Yeah, you don't have to use them if you don't want, and there might be players who demand them, but it's lame. If you believe in your game, how you want players to experience it, it's something very important that the creators should decide.
> [{quoted}](name=Keytar Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t8EGv6lH,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-05-06T23:55:19.981+0000) > > It doesn't work like that unfortunately. These things affect the root of the game and attitude of players, it's something that you can just ignore. It's like if the Dark Souls devs gave you an Invincible button from the beginning, or cheat codes. Yeah, you don't have to use them if you don't want, and there might be players who demand them, but it's lame. If you believe in your game, how you want players to experience it, it's something very important that the creators should decide. There's an issue in your comparison. You're equating buying all of the champions to an invincibility button in Dark Souls. However, you can already buy all of the champions for ~$700. Would you be fine letting people pay $700 for an invincibility button?
: "greatsword duelist" that's a bit of a contradiction because like all large weapons, a greatsword is intended to take out an enemy in a single swing if possible greatswords are massive and would more than likely be bested by a sword and shield, a spear or typically any weapon which can actually get to the opponent and engage with more than one strike
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=t4El2EOU,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2018-04-20T17:38:47.534+0000) > > "greatsword duelist" that's a bit of a contradiction because like all large weapons, a greatsword is intended to take out an enemy in a single swing if possible > > greatswords are massive and would more than likely be bested by a sword and shield, a spear or typically any weapon which can actually get to the opponent and engage with more than one strike I dunno man, I'm just quoting the roadmap. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
: I like his current sword better,the current sword is like a sword that can slice enemies and tear flesh and skin easier than the new one. Doesn't Aatrox slash slash and pierce? the new sword look like it will be an impact/pierce than a slash/pierce sword.
> [{quoted}](name=Aliied champion1,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=t4El2EOU,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-04-19T23:52:02.780+0000) > > I like his current sword better,the current sword is like a sword that can slice enemies and tear flesh and skin easier than the new one. Doesn't Aatrox slash slash and pierce? the new sword look like it will be an impact/pierce than a slash/pierce sword. They did say they wanted him to be going more in the "greatsword duelist" route as opposed to whatever he is now. I think that his current design is better than this new one, but maybe his new kit fits better with this.
: An assassin that sucks at farming, but is good at assassinating. Welcome to season 1-5. Fucking love it. If only they revert Swain/Galion/Jax/Vlad... ect ect.. League might be fun again. Lets also remove Static shiv/Rapidfire/Jungle Items/Botrk/new runes/ect and it would be perfect.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X3lzVdol,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-19T01:41:41.567+0000) > > An assassin that sucks at farming, but is good at assassinating. > > Welcome to season 1-5. Fucking love it. > > If only they revert Swain/Galion/Jax/Vlad... ect ect.. League might be fun again. > > Lets also remove Static shiv/Rapidfire/Jungle Items/Botrk/new runes/ect and it would be perfect. Are you suggesting that they give Jax his dodge chance back? Because that was cancer.
: you summoned up why new galio is a shit design literally revert the rework is the good call to do, sure you can try to fix his new design but new design has much more problems
> [{quoted}](name=Je suis Rubick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fJIti5TZ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-17T10:59:35.215+0000) > > you summoned up why new galio is a shit design > > literally revert the rework is the good call to do, sure you can try to fix his new design but new design has much more problems The old galio was a shit design as well. Even when the new Galio isn't in a good spot, he sees about 10 times more play than the old Galio was.
: Please Riot i am begging you, gut Botlane's influence on games
This is not true in quite a few cases. I guess as a general rule, it can work. I just played a game where I came out of lane as Varus 5/1. However, the enemy Quinn top and Kha jungle got really fed and shut me down hard. It doesn't always work.
GigglesO (NA)
: No, I told you I was against a ranged champ, so I couldn't proc it in lane phase, and after lane phase all fights lasted less than 4 seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otfVKQbf,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-04-11T17:22:12.651+0000) > > No, I told you I was against a ranged champ, so I couldn't proc it in lane phase, and after lane phase all fights lasted less than 4 seconds. You're still not taking advantage of being able to jump on them. Unless you were actually playing against Sneaky or DoubleLift, this is all on you, bud.
: I wouldn't call them professionals.
> [{quoted}](name=UpDownLeftRightAB,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L7p7Gpwq,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-04-11T15:15:59.598+0000) > > I wouldn't call them professionals. They are people that design and balance the game for a living, therefore, by defenition, making them professionals.
GigglesO (NA)
: I want to actually play this game.
If you healed for 66 damage from Grasp in a 25 minute game, you must have been sitting in base for the entirety of laning phase.
: New Dev Team vs Old Dev Team
I don't understand why people have the mentality that they are owed something by Riot. They may have bought skins or champions and supported the game for a long time, but at the end of the day, it is Riot's game. It is made and developed and balanced by professionals who definitely know more about game balance than the average boards user. I myself am not particularly happy with the way the meta is shifting at the moment, but I recognize that if I tried to balance the game, it would turn out much worse.
: > [{quoted}](name=Toxicate13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iV0GiEka,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-04-10T00:13:02.970+0000) > > Lucario > [{quoted}](name=Sèx Crazed Eve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iV0GiEka,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-10T00:06:03.472+0000) > > lopunny > > Edit: for reasons. Alright, you guys make some really good points there. Giratina is the second-best thing to come out of Gen 4.
> [{quoted}](name=Kuronii Lumiira,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iV0GiEka,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2018-04-10T00:36:33.986+0000) > > Alright, you guys make some really good points there. Giratina is the second-best thing to come out of Gen 4. Y'all are forgetting my mans Empoleon.
: Hope this is a joke because 1) malphite loses to ad tank killing champions top, 2) he's actually one of the weakest top laners vs the most broken adcs in the game (kaisa and xayah), and 3) he has some of the lowest staying power out of all the tanks (part of the reason he's total ass vs adcs that aren't immobile), in a meta where the support has 50 shields up this is bad.
> [{quoted}](name=FrostQueensPlane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yNaUT56d,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-04-05T13:55:13.584+0000) > > Hope this is a joke because 1) malphite loses to ad tank killing champions top, 2) he's actually one of the weakest top laners vs the most broken adcs in the game (kaisa and xayah), and 3) he has some of the lowest staying power out of all the tanks (part of the reason he's total ass vs adcs that aren't immobile), in a meta where the support has 50 shields up this is bad. Malphite shits on almost any AD champ. I don't think there is an AD matchup where he actively loses. Against champs like, Vlad, Swain, or Rumble, he has trouble, but I haven't lost a lane against an AD champ. If you take Arcane Comet with Manaflow Band and Scorch, you can poke any bruiser, duelist, or diver into oblivion with your Q while taking no damage with your 3000000 armor.
: I'm not sure why it should even be possible to play a champ in ranked that you haven't achieved m7 with.
> [{quoted}](name=Ponderss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K7nlkAn5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-27T20:34:21.024+0000) > > I'm not sure why it should even be possible to play a champ in ranked that you haven't achieved m7 with. Because achieving m7 requires having a lot of games on a champ (which isn't unreasonable), but it also requires an almost obscene amount of BE for the tokens. Honestly, it probably takes as long to get the champ exp as it does to grind out the BE.
: **Viewing it as an adaptation is not necessarily the wrong thing to do, but neither is viewing it as a standalone skin.** But it IS an adaption... and the sci fi tech scheme was cooler than the snow day irelia we got. You dont just change something then forget about the original.
> [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=aXxf5r0c,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-22T13:05:43.154+0000) >the sci fi tech scheme was cooler than the snow day irelia we got. Did you not read the whole post? Literally half of it is how the quality of the skin is subjective and everyone can view it differently. The correct way to phrase your opinion is "I'm personally disappointed by the new Frostblade Irelia because I liked the sci fi tech theme better than the new snow day theme".
: Not sure why this is getting down voted, this is a real issue and its one of the things that really pisses me off about how Riot thinks they are spending their time efficiently..This has been broken since the game even came out.
> [{quoted}](name=Lost Paradox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TqMWwBBY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-20T02:30:16.002+0000) > > Not sure why this is getting down voted, this is a real issue and its one of the things that really pisses me off about how Riot thinks they are spending their time efficiently..This has been broken since the game even came out. In this situation, it's not broken, the death recap is working as intended. It's dumb, but the death recap is designed to only show three sources of damage per character, and three characters per death. Again, it's dumb and Riot needs to improve the death recap, and there are a lot of bugs with it, but this isn't a bug.
: This is all up to you I am afraid. if you can't last hit you are gonna miss the minion. Here are some tips for late game though, where I assume you are having issues. if he has a shiv, ignore the first 3 minions and go for casters. you should be able to 1 shot any cast minion, so take those. If a canon is there, time your attack so you hit it between autos your ADC is doing so you take it. If shiv is down or didn't take it then you can use the same strategy for the melee minions. his is late game, where pushing minion waves are important. No one should wait for you to CS some before they want to shove a wave into the enemy towers. Also, idk why you are complaining about your ADC. in my experience mid laners with AoEs are much harder to get CS from since they can clear a wave with a push of a button. Good luck and practice last hitting. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
> [{quoted}](name=Clockwork Mouse,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EtXd6vXO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-19T18:30:56.997+0000) > > This is all up to you I am afraid. if you can't last hit you are gonna miss the minion. Here are some tips for late game though, where I assume you are having issues. > if he has a shiv, ignore the first 3 minions and go for casters. you should be able to 1 shot any cast minion, so take those. If a canon is there, time your attack so you hit it between autos your ADC is doing so you take it. If shiv is down or didn't take it then you can use the same strategy for the melee minions. > > his is late game, where pushing minion waves are important. No one should wait for you to CS some before they want to shove a wave into the enemy towers. > > Also, idk why you are complaining about your ADC. in my experience mid laners with AoEs are much harder to get CS from since they can clear a wave with a push of a button. > > Good luck and practice last hitting. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} It's not a last hitting issue. It's an issue where the ADC doesn't realize that you, as a tank support, getting farm will benefit them.
: Its not THAT impressive. I've been listening to similar stuff for like 10 years or so. Its good, but not "omg this shit is insane, there's no way you could've made this" For fuck's sake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_zIwRY6V30 was produced by a waaaaaaaaay smaller team.
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=XL5Qd9MT,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-03-18T13:15:43.094+0000) > > Its not THAT impressive. > I've been listening to similar stuff for like 10 years or so. > Its good, but not "omg this shit is insane, there's no way you could've made this" > > For fuck's sake > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_zIwRY6V30 > > was produced by a waaaaaaaaay smaller team. "This piece of music which is completely different, and worse in terms of sound quality is better because fewer people made it."
: * Super slow autos with potential reloading in the middle of a fight * Easy to dodge/hard to hit root that only roots when the enemy has been hit recently * An ult that you can generally dodge very easily by stepping back and forth * 0 mobility on top of all that I think Jhin is one of the best designed adc's in the game TBH, and he's really fun to play
> [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=NEE6Amxv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-18T19:39:01.840+0000) > > * Super slow autos with potential reloading in the middle of a fight > * Easy to dodge/hard to hit root that only roots when the enemy has been hit recently > * An ult that you can generally dodge very easily by stepping back and forth > * 0 mobility on top of all that > > I think Jhin is one of the best designed adc's in the game TBH, and he's really fun to play r/woooosh
: You mean it went full circle except gold is much eaiser to come by now. {{item:3340}} must not exist
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fblavj4q,comment-id=0003000000020000,timestamp=2018-03-11T04:08:20.446+0000) > > You mean it went full circle except gold is much eaiser to come by now. {{item:3340}} must not exist The warding trinket is the dash on the 180-90 second cooldown.
: > [{quoted}](name=NvestmentPlanker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fblavj4q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-10T06:29:45.913+0000) > > yep. slippery except there's no more sightstone to have upkeep on wards with. good call. oh no a champion with 2 dashes in their kit maybe having to actually target things they can see instead of infinite wards a high-burst champion with insane playmaking ability requiring more than the afterthought of "ward key + w" Look, i get that all champs deserve their spot in the limelight but look at the champions who have tons of dashes. All of them suck to deal with if they're even slightly ahead, and lee is a harder snowballer than most, there's a reason that lee players in bronze and silver can rack up crazy kill pressure, he's got *safety* He's still slippery, but he's not uncatchable anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fblavj4q,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-03-10T07:34:49.543+0000) > > oh no > a champion with 2 dashes in their kit Now, lee's second dash either costs 75 gold and gives the enemy 10 gold, or has a 180-90 second cooldown.
: How is Shaco the most toxic champion? I seriously don't get it.
> [{quoted}](name=TsunamiWave22,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JXmcao5K,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-03-08T13:50:39.165+0000) > > How is Shaco the most toxic champion? I seriously don't get it. It's mostly his invis flash on a 10 second cooldown. His whole shtick is mindgames, which is fine and seperates a good Shaco from a mediocre Shaco, but it seems like it removes all agency from you. With most champs, there's a way to shut them down. You can stay close to your team and try to CC them from a distance, but Shaco is so slippery that it just feels bad. He has his Q which can get him out of most sticky situations. He has his boxes which stop you from chasing him for around a second. You have the slow on his E active. And then finally you have his clone. It can distract you, I don't know if it can block you anymore, but if you kill it, it will stop you for another second. It's not even that he's ridiculously strong, it's just that he feels bad to play against.
y0r1ck (NA)
: Why do you do this? It just makes your post ugly and hard to read.
> [{quoted}](name=ALegoPiece,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yEd3O9RO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-07T15:22:49.740+0000) > > Why do you do this? It just makes your post ugly and hard to read. woooosh
: It's not underrated ? It's a really cool skill, and when I have to play this guy, I always put 3 (or 4 ?) points into it to get 3hp, before levelling E
> [{quoted}](name=Dead flag blues,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OJ8o55Uv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-28T10:29:04.329+0000) > > when I have to play this guy I believe you mean "when I _**GET**_ to play this guy
: > [{quoted}](name=vgamedude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lbF8oUGQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-28T07:33:19.271+0000) > > Meanwhile zoe had a lower winrate and got absolutely gutted, ryze has a lower winrate and is getting nerfs too. > > It's BS, adc favoritism is so obvious. Jhin is also getting huge buffs and is at above a 47 percent wr. Jhin is the only fair ADC and the buffs are barely anything. Level 18 with a full build it's like 10 extra AD from passive and 50 extra damage from his Q. He's also like the 3rd worst ADC last I checked right now. Though I think that's because people are still building him lethality and going fleet footwork(I honestly think the 100 extra AD from Lethal Tempo is far better). As for the every form of damage being able to be rooted with W, it honestly should have come out with Jhin. It always felt like it should have been that way from the start, and it won't effect much aside from Q bounces(because you're not gonna ult and then root, they should be dead by the time your ult ends).
> [{quoted}](name=Atrushan2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lbF8oUGQ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-02-28T07:34:55.289+0000) > > Jhin is the only fair ADC and the buffs are barely anything. Level 18 with a full build it's like 10 extra AD from passive and 50 extra damage from his Q. He's also like the 3rd worst ADC last I checked right now. Though I think that's because people are still building him lethality and going fleet footwork(I honestly think the 100 extra AD from Lethal Tempo is far better). As for the every form of damage being able to be rooted with W, it honestly should have come out with Jhin. It always felt like it should have been that way from the start, and it won't effect much aside from Q bounces(because you're not gonna ult and then root, they should be dead by the time your ult ends). I've had a lot more success playing Jhin with Arcane Comet. Taking Arcane Comet for the poke in lane, Manaflow Band for Q spam, Celerity for some extra MS, and Scorch for even more lane poke. Then just take whatever you want in Precision.
: Meanwhile zoe had a lower winrate and got absolutely gutted, ryze has a lower winrate and is getting nerfs too. It's BS, adc favoritism is so obvious. Jhin is also getting huge buffs and is at above a 47 percent wr.
> [{quoted}](name=vgamedude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lbF8oUGQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-28T07:33:19.271+0000) > > Meanwhile zoe had a lower winrate and got absolutely gutted, ryze has a lower winrate and is getting nerfs too. > > It's BS, adc favoritism is so obvious. Jhin is also getting huge buffs and is at above a 47 percent wr. Any champion with a winrate around 47% is in need of some buffs.
: Can we remove Jhin’s ability to root off of allied damage then? He really doesn’t need buffs, and this is going to be incredibly frustrating if he can root you after slowing you for several seconds with his ult.
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IvaOEH8v,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-02-27T01:02:16.464+0000) > > Can we remove Jhin’s ability to root off of allied damage then? > > He really doesn’t need buffs, and this is going to be incredibly frustrating if he can root you after slowing you for several seconds with his ult. You say that Jhin doesn't need buffs, but he currently has a 47% winrate with a 4.2% playrate. He's not in a great spot right now. Also, how many times has a Jhin ulted you to not finish you off. If he hits you with his ult, but you escape, you're out of range of his snare. Unless you walk out of the cone and immediately start walking towards him again.
Show more

LDG Jiambles

Level 85 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion