Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Qiyana Rundown
On a scale of 1-10 how difficult will learning and playing her will be? And also Pantheon REWORK when?
: You really don't understand the point of this thread, even though it's literally stated in the title. Tahm Kench's laning phase is busted, eventually Yorick outscales Tahm with his ability to split push much better; but that's not that point I was ever trying to make. This thread is about Tahm's toxic gameplay. Sure he might not be an overpowered / freelo champion, but him being able to shut down literally every other top laner early - mid game is what I'm addressing.
Dam boi last time i encountered one I game him a really hard time laning. Maybe because he was still learning. Any ways now that you've shown me the truth I stand by your argument
Rioter Comments
: Epilepsy Causing Skin
RIOT: a sh*t here we go again
: Top lane Tahm Kench has a lane kill rate exceeding 60% in 47 out of 50 match ups.
Try {{champion:83}} against him. he cant hit you with his tongue without hitting your ghouls
Noxxarian (EUNE)
: For some reason, nobody can guess the league champion based on this teaser...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Do you know about how if you flush a goldfish they sometimes end up in lakes and ruin the ecosystem?
Yorick counters him really good because his skill shots keep hitting his ghouls and you can do this again is 15 seconds making it a good poke
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: 6th version of ryze btw
Well pulse fire Caitlyn's prediction is true
: I honestly think you just don't know how to play the matchup. Git Gud
: Darius sucks right now i have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about.
Q healing and damage increased. "We're improving Darius' conditions for success when he gets in the thick of fights." Q - Decimate HEALING 12/24/36% Darius' missing health on 1/2/3+ enemy champions hit by the blade β‡’ 15/30/45% Darius' missing health on 1/2/3+ enemy champions hit by the blade DAMAGE 40/70/100/130/160 (+1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4 total attack damage) β‡’ 50/80/110/140/170 (+1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4 total attack damage) https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-99-notes
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: He just got that terrible cat skin so he won't be getting a new skin for at least another 2 years.
> [{quoted}](name=JungIers R Trash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1nLZfJNY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-29T00:58:24.182+0000) > > He just got that terrible cat skin so he won't be getting a new skin for at least another 2 years. True
Rioter Comments
: Update in Client Skin Bios
Question: do you listen view what's in the Concepts page or you just think and come up with it. Just asking not plotting something against skin designers
Rioter Comments
: New House Mission Finishers Trigger Epilepsy
I miss my finisher already. When will it ever comeback?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Fix ur match making
I agree with you, I'm a sh*t player and i know it but the match making always pits me up with people higher than my level. I tried to get help from support but they said that you get matched because of your SKILL not your LEVEL and this got me really confused and i asked my self since when did I perform in game like a pro when my average kda is 4/6/6
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can we finally agree that the Aatrox rework is a disaster?
I agree with you, You cant 1v1 any more without the insurance of living with your ult. You must work with your teammates to get the most use of it and hes going to turn from duelist into a team fighter.
Rioter Comments
: > What "House" is the best? There should not be a "best". They should all just be house coded/flavored and equivalent. >Or what is the difference between them? The way to see more about them, like the explanatory trailers: Go into the client > Mid Season 2019 > Choose Your house #Then Go >"Take the Quiz" or "Explore [House option]" Be sure not to accidentally choose a house by clicking on the icon. The Council: Preplanning Strategy The United: Teamplay Tactics The Warband: In-Moment Maneuver The Faceless: Creative, Offbeat Choices >What will I miss out? Your choice will support the House and looks to get you house themed emote. https://i.imgur.com/Sy5O1oy.png[]
Wait there's a quiz,explore option and an emote? I only found how to get the ICON.
Wuks (NA)
: Guide to MSI 2019 Trials
Thats it? I expected more from the pass I should've bought a skin for Kayle instead. But hey on the positive side atleast you can earn BE easily by constantly buying champion shards and also i do hope you place in more rewards. And ALSO why cant I see players with the MSI house icons? are they only exclusive for the pass or what?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

LOLORDS 213

Level 53 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion