: PBE is testing 2 version of Ahri, let's vote which one we prefer.
Rioter Comments
: > 1. Champion is overpowered. > 2. Community complains. > 3. Riot nerfs champion, but instead of nerfing what makes them problematic, they nerf something completely unrelated. > 4. Champion is still problematic and the community is still upset. > 5. Riot hits the champion with a brutal nerf to their kits numbers. > 6. Champion is still problematic. > 7. Riot, unable to come up with a solution, makes the champions gameplay experience awful. That's sound a lot like {{champion:104}} during Season 6 and 7
Agreed. This has happened to numerous champions but I could only come up with a few off the top of my head.
: Hi Twiskies! I'm an illustrator on the Champions team. First thank you for your kind words, and you ask a good question! Its pretty standard to use Adobe Photoshop - I use CC 2016, at home and at work, with a Wacom tablet. I also think a program called PureRef is really helpful for organizing reference materials. There are dozens if not hundreds of reference images for each splash - from pose and character model to materials and lighting. Sometimes I like to sketch on my iPad with Autodesk Sketchbook Pro. When it comes to polishing, Photoshop is just too powerful to use anything else. I think the 'magic' comes from studying things like film, movies and environments and replicating believable effects like depth of field, atmosphere, dust motes, vfx, etc. It's not dissimilar to photo processing in Photoshop. Check out some youtube videos about really cool things like the color lookup and selective color tools. Hope that helps! :)
Rioter Comments
: That new champion looks absolutely infuriating to play against
: because then Yasuo takes up your ban and you can't ban other things that you would also hate to play against.
But if you hate playing against Yas the most, its not a problem :D
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: What if Yasuo windwall costed flow to cast?
Why worry about Yasuo when you can just ban him every game like I do? Makes life much simpler.
: Eve just needs a bigger range on E...
This is the obvious answer and fix but Riot wont do it because its Riot and they have to over complicate it.
: League Client Strike Team: An Update!
I have a question if you don't mind. Why is this client so heavily affected by lag and connection compared to the old one? Often entire sections of the client wont load, champ select lags and stutters when selecting. This was never an issue with the old client, even if your connection was terrible. Why is this and is it fixable?
: Tell me how to play the new eve
: 36% winrate. New eve is horrible horrible omfg im so disgusted. SLOW AS FUCK NO DAMAGE NO STEALTH no early game and shitty scaling... whatever, twitch is the best eve rework. At least he bursts from stealth. New eve "i tagged you, you now know where i am, if you engage me i cant do anything to kill you, if you run i cant do anything to kill you cuzz im ridiculously slow, if you stand there like an idiot a minion might still block Q, even if i manage everything correctly i still dont burst or damage and you can kill me easy"
She's honest to God awful. She's supposed to be an assassin but she cant even kill a support. She does no damage, her early game pressure is gone, she scales badly, she has no gap closer, she's slow, her Q damage is meh, her W takes too long to proc, her E is useless against anyone with legs because the range is nonexistent, she has a huge detection range, and her ult cool down is waay to long. There is literally no reason to play this champ.
: there is always the top "2-3" champions in every role. The top 2-3 supports, the top 2-3 tanks, the top 2-3 junglers, the top 2-3 mages etc, etc, etc. ADCs are not the only ones with that trend
Yes, but in other roles multiple champs get played not just the top 2-3. That's not the case for ADC.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: List of champs who need nerfs ASAP
You nerf Ahri? Then I quit!
Rioter Comments
SirΤeemο (EUNE)
: Because faker can do it, doesn't mean you also can .
I dont understand why this is such a hard concept to understand for most people.
Reav3 (NA)
: Don't miss JohnODyin's short story on Galio/Lux http://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/flesh-and-stone/ One of my favorites (Though I'm pretty biased) :P
The button for the Demacia icon isnt working :(
: Holy shit. For the love of god, please fix creep block
Yeah, its like every season pathing progressively gets worse. Its so bad right now its obstructing me with ranged champs.
Ququroon (NA)
: Adding simple recalls to older champs
While we're on the subject or Ahri, is there any chance a dev could look into her AA animation and make it less clunky?
: > [{quoted}](name=Senpai x Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LiQnl3Je,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-02-18T01:50:10.772+0000) > If an item was made that gave Juggernauts insane amounts of movement speed it would be a problem. Why? Because a Juggernauts major weakness is being kited. {{item:3742}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3071}}
These items give ms, yes. But not insane amounts of it. I'm talking about an item giving illaoi assassin levels of mobility.
Leo1024 (NA)
: Fuck Yasuo
That's why you ban him every game and if he makes it through you dodge.
: Am i the only one who bans Yasuo not because he's broken ...
Yup. I ban him every game, even if my team wants to play him. And if he somehow makes it through picks and bans and gets selected, I dodge. I just flat out refuse to play with this champion in my games. I don't care if that makes me a dick. There comes a point where a champion is just too unfun to play against/with and I'm tired of it.
: if anything they should have made it an AP + armor item...
Rioter Comments
: Your average league player when they see the enemy get first blood
This is me. But in my defense, if my team mate dies 2 minutes into the game it's almost guaranteed they will feed their ass off.
Meddler (NA)
: We intend to release a champion this year who should work well in a traditional support playstyle (focus on helping allies/hindering enemies rather than damage, works well in a duo lane).
Thank you :,) God bless. Hopefully its more than one, and soon™.
  Rioter Comments
: I don't think I've EVER felt like a Vayne outplayed me since stealth changes.
I'm going to give you all the secret to winning against Vayne EVERY time... Support Annie.
: Varus, Jhin, MF, Quinn, Graves all go for full lethality or can make use of it. All are marksmen. So no it is not only mf
Keyword: HEAVILY Every ADC builds Lethality, but few stack it like MF because it wouldnt be optimal. Crit is a lot better on some ADCs.
: Vayne is actually so sad right now in this meta. Edge of Night fucks her only peel and most Lethality ADCs tear her to shreads before she ever gets in range.
Tell that to my team that manages to give her 5 kills before 10mins.
Swarovsko (EUW)
: "If I ever got fed I could kill every ADC with just her ult", you're obviously exaggerating, or you didn't play Syndra at all. You had to hit Q+R combo (not the easiest skillshot to land), W, Q and then ult and I remember it perfectly because I used to get fed with Syndra pretty often and I still had to reach at least 5 balls in order to kill someone.
Nope. One shot city. If you are having trouble landing her Q, just play another champ. She's too hard for you.
: name 5 champions you just dont want in your game.
{{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:122}}
: Riot, if you're going to make Ryze a machine gun mage balanced around skillshots...
Glory97 (EUW)
: Are there too many champions op to the point where banning them is the only counter?
For me, its: {{champion:51}} just flat out busted. {{champion:164}} overtuned, overpowered, and overloaded. {{champion:122}} arguably not OP, but he goes 10/0 against my top every game and I'm tired of it. {{champion:104}} An ADC that's a better duelist and jungler than duelist and junglers ... k. {{champion:64}} in 100% of my games, tired of seeing him. Just flat out broken and OP for ages and Riot refuses to do anything about it. {{champion:90}} Not OP, but Support Malz is annoying. {{champion:78}} "Lets build full tank and one-shot squishes!" {{champion:67}} Please for the love of God don't feed her! {{champion:157}} I refuse to play a game with a Yasuo in it. I ban him every game and if he manages to slip through I dodge. I dont fucking care anymore, I'm not dealing with this bullshit anymore. Even if my teammate hovers it, oh well. {{champion:238}} Don't even get me started ...
: Ahri Hasn't Been Getting Attention For Over a Week
Swarovsko (EUW)
: Just revert Malzahar and Syndra
I think you're delusional if you think Syndra isn't largely the same. Sure, her ult burst increased but that's it. I played a lot of prework Syndra and if I ever got fed I could kill every ADC with just her ult. The difference is, back then she wasn't regarded as meta and now she is, so everyone plays her.
: Did you know that when you stack Black Cleaver, Lord Dominik's, and Lethality...
I see no problem with this. Especially since Tanks have been mandatory and OP forever. Someone's got to kill them.
: The only champs I could think of that would build all of that and still be viable were adc's and it's {{champion:202}} and {{champion:236}}. Both of them wouldn't be very good as adc's in the botlane but maybe as top tank buster off meta stuff at best. Plus the buildup for {{champion:202}} on black cleaver would be extremely slow. So basically this is a new {{champion:236}} build that's also a tankbuster. EDIT: for those saying {{champion:21}} or melee's could take the build keep in mind that if it's MF she'll only be an ult. MF will have to divert almost all her gold on her last two Items to be attack speed Items making any team with CC shut her ult down and make her "OP build" useless. also I admit that this build would most likely work on a {{champion:126}} too now that some people pointed it out. even a few assassin's {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} those assassin's will still be super squishy(and MF) and able to be CC'd to stop them. Considering the amount of Cc that could stop them reliably from most champions. It's worth saying that the build isn't OP but is most definitely good on a select few champs
Jhin and Lucian? Hell no. The only ADC that runs Lethality heavily is MF, and that's because he passive allows her to do so without sacrificing AD.
awdaf (NA)
: Am I the only one who thinks the range you need to break Leblancs chain is way to far?
Honestly, I think this is the only change she needed. I was ok with her damage because its now tied to her passive and that's easy to dodge now. But the chain is so damn long you cant flash out of it. Just nerf the chain, give her damage back and she'll be fine.
: Why does it feel like DIver's are just more mobile Juggernauts nowadays?
: downvoted purely because of your name
Upvoted cuz name.
: > > Are ADC mains just masochist? Im adc main, playing by Kalsita from S7 start. And i hate S7 and what riot done with ADC. Just look, every game shit like this. http://plays.tv/video/587e4e20359846e42c/-season7
Lol that's painful to watch.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Leo1024 (NA)
: So basically everytime she casts her Q she creates a circle or Worked Groud, the circle lasts for 120 seconds, when inside you get a small movement speed bonus, but, when you try to cast your Q, threaded volley, it will only shoot one rock instead of five this is mostly to combat being able to spam the ability in lane and makes it so the player has to manage when and how they use threaded volley, if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Why not remove the passive entirely and increase the cd on Q so she cant spam it? IT'd be much less infuriating.
Rioter Comments
: The Dark Seal for Zyra Support
I mean ... its risky, but not too bad.
: Take the 5 extra damage to minions mastery
Show more

LVL 5 PORO

Level 56 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion