Rioter Comments
Wuks (NA)
: Your head is in the clouds
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fZnWOEhh,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-09-07T04:22:01.328+0000) > > Your head is in the clouds No, it is rising above the clouds into a nice near-circular orbit.
: I bet you do Spork.
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fZnWOEhh,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-09-07T04:24:09.208+0000) > > I bet you do Spork. Not kidding.
: Have you told Mr Homer Hickam to "suck your dick and balls" yet? I hear that's what people at NASA do to get ahead {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fZnWOEhh,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-07T02:46:59.131+0000) > > Have you told Mr Homer Hickam to "suck your dick and balls" yet? I hear that's what people at NASA do to get ahead > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Of course, that is the initiation. You've also got to become a transexual furry. That's a big bullet point.
Jikker (NA)
: Hey Spork, what's up?
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fZnWOEhh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-07T02:16:46.190+0000) > > Hey Spork, what's up? yooo
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: Hey Spork, wassup
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vvtYoJ6K,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-02T03:22:07.922+0000) > > Hey Spork, wassup ayy
: I bet most of you are gonna vote darius winning the war.
Both garbage no skill champs, who gives a fuck. I didn't even vote just like last election. Jk I voted Trump because I care about the future of our nation.
Rioter Comments
Aerothal (NA)
: elo boosting is getting so old.
They really are the worst..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tìna (NA)
: 1. You talk quite a bit in your games. 2. you say things that aren't [friendly] by any sense of the word. in fact the majority of your responses could be taken in a plethora of ways, its interesting you chose to not include what your teammates were saying so we can't get the context of your messages. However, even then you did flame teammates occasionally. BFR: not giving a low elo player BFR: blue buff I would have reported you for the above ^ if you were denying me a buff due to my elo. BFR: easiest bait in the history of baits. Either trash talking your team or trash talking the enemies. Not horrid but still not good. BFR: 17 minutes into the game, wants red buff BFR: ya so when ur playing vayne Clearly depicts you were having a negative altercation with someone playing vayne. I assume a teammate. BFR: I beg to differ, your soloqueue ranking is showing up as silver 4 Using this information to trash talk either a teammate or enemy player. You called teammates bad, you called enemy players bad, you typed a horrendous amount in game [that is time you missed playing]. I encourage you to go and type every letter of what you typed and time your self. I bet you missed over 1 minute of playing unless you were dead. However, if you were dead you were still being negative. Also you do not receive chat restrictions unless you receive a multitude of reports, this chat log is so limited and probably cherry picked. I 100% believe riot correctly muted you for 25 games. Perhaps you should take this time to try and improve your gameplay and maybe be more polite :)
> [{quoted}](name=Tìna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bJw63QRa,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-12-02T02:45:32.476+0000) > > 1. You talk quite a bit in your games. > > 2. you say things that aren't [friendly] by any sense of the word. in fact the majority of your responses could be taken in a plethora of ways, its interesting you chose to not include what your teammates were saying so we can't get the context of your messages. However, even then you did flame teammates occasionally. > > BFR: not giving a low elo player > BFR: blue buff > I would have reported you for the above ^ if you were denying me a buff due to my elo. > > BFR: easiest bait in the history of baits. > Either trash talking your team or trash talking the enemies. Not horrid but still not good. > > > BFR: 17 minutes into the game, wants red buff > BFR: ya so when ur playing vayne > Clearly depicts you were having a negative altercation with someone playing vayne. I assume a teammate. > > BFR: I beg to differ, your soloqueue ranking is showing up as silver 4 > Using this information to trash talk either a teammate or enemy player. > > You called teammates bad, you called enemy players bad, you typed a horrendous amount in game [that is time you missed playing]. I encourage you to go and type every letter of what you typed and time your self. I bet you missed over 1 minute of playing unless you were dead. However, if you were dead you were still being negative. > Also you do not receive chat restrictions unless you receive a multitude of reports, this chat log is so limited and probably cherry picked. I 100% believe riot correctly muted you for 25 games. Perhaps you should take this time to try and improve your gameplay and maybe be more polite :) Riot doesn't supply what the teammates said lol... Otherwise my case would look a lot better because all three of these games involved toxic players.
Kuponya (NA)
: Twisting your words doesn't make you any less toxic or passive aggressive
> [{quoted}](name=Kuponya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bJw63QRa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-01T22:57:30.281+0000) > > Twisting your words doesn't make you any less toxic or passive aggressive I see, so we are in a generation where anything is considered toxic now.
: Pretty sure this is a shitpost > BFR: i'm sad to see so man ypeople lose their acccounts :( Continue to be that way and you're gonna lose yours soon
> [{quoted}](name=SKRRRRRRAT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bJw63QRa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-01T22:56:28.609+0000) > > Pretty sure this is a shitpost Like honestly amazing contribution to the discussion my friend.
Rioter Comments
: Riot I need 10 rp so I can get the braum emote so I've drawn alistar in attempts to woo you.
: > [{quoted}](name=BFR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGuoPgYw,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-11-16T18:22:01.375+0000) > > Well yeah, we aren't all creeps who google shit like children's characters getting drunk... > > I found out about this, as a lot of people recently did, from an r/nosleep post: > > https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/7d5in3/a_group_of_perverts_are_targeting_kids_on_youtube/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=nosleep uhhhhhhh h3 did a vid on this MONTHS ago, and i think idubbbz did one even earlier. maybe not the exact thing, but this news doesnt come as a surprise to me...
> [{quoted}](name=Mahogany Rush,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGuoPgYw,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T19:05:29.895+0000) > > uhhhhhhh > > h3 did a vid on this MONTHS ago, and i think idubbbz did one even earlier. maybe not the exact thing, but this news doesnt come as a surprise to me... Okay let me rephrase, we aren't all meta maggots who watch horrible drama channels like h3h3 and whatever that other guy is, some of us have class.
: You guys are _at least_ like 2 years behind on this...
> [{quoted}](name=Xion Moonray,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGuoPgYw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-16T18:13:38.102+0000) > > You guys are _at least_ like 2 years behind on this... Well yeah, we aren't all creeps who google shit like children's characters getting drunk... I found out about this, as a lot of people recently did, from an r/nosleep post: https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/7d5in3/a_group_of_perverts_are_targeting_kids_on_youtube/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=nosleep
: The videos being put on youtube are in bad taste, and I completely disapprove of them. However, the internet is a big place. The parent should be more responsible when leaving their child with access to browse it freely. Bad parenting is bad parenting. Simply letting your kids watch youtube unsupervised is highly irresponsible. If a parent needs to leave their child unsupervised with the internet at their fingertips then steps should first be taken to implement filters and controls. Parents should use the "Youtube Kids" app instead of regular youtube for their kids, or they should implement controls such as white-listing channels as okay while blocking all other videos. There are steps that can be taken to protect them.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGuoPgYw,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-16T18:07:00.874+0000) > > The videos being put on youtube are in bad taste, and I completely disapprove of them. However, the internet is a big place. The parent should be more responsible when leaving their child with access to browse it freely. > > Bad parenting is bad parenting. Simply letting your kids watch youtube unsupervised is highly irresponsible. > > If a parent needs to leave their child unsupervised with the internet at their fingertips then steps should first be taken to implement filters and controls. Parents should use the "Youtube Kids" app instead of regular youtube for their kids, or they should implement controls such as white-listing channels as okay while blocking all other videos. There are steps that can be taken to protect them. There are problems though. First off, this elsagate stuff apparently is all over youtube kids, and second off new channels are being made literally every day to get past the white-listing stuff.
Destaice (NA)
: Can we freaking stop naming every scandal something-Gate? It sounds idiotic. And when idiots keep doing this crap it actually turns people away from investigating because of how dumb the name sounds. It was called the Watergate scandal because it took place in the Watergate hotel. "gate" is not a word for scandal. Stop doing it. Stop supporting it. I'm not kidding either. If you end a term with the word "gate" like that people are actively doing to respond to it thinking you're a sheep who doesn't understand the English language well enough to come up with a name for a scandal and conclude you're not intelligent enough to actually know what a real scandal is. Or just using the word in general whenever something happens that you want people to know about it. Why the hell does it need to be called ElsaGate? That conveys literally nothing about the issue at hand other than it involves Frozen. It doesn't need to have some shitty name you thought of while on the toilet. STOP, DOING, IT.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGuoPgYw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-16T17:22:48.621+0000) > > Can we freaking stop naming every scandal something-Gate? It sounds idiotic. And when idiots keep doing this crap it actually turns people away from investigating because of how dumb the name sounds. > > It was called the Watergate scandal because it took place in the Watergate hotel. "gate" is not a word for scandal. Stop doing it. Stop supporting it. > > I'm not kidding either. If you end a term with the word "gate" like that people are actively doing to respond to it thinking you're a sheep who doesn't understand the English language well enough to come up with a name for a scandal and conclude you're not intelligent enough to actually know what a real scandal is. > > Or just using the word in general whenever something happens that you want people to know about it. Why the hell does it need to be called ElsaGate? That conveys literally nothing about the issue at hand other than it involves Frozen. It doesn't need to have some shitty name you thought of while on the toilet. > > STOP, DOING, IT. Ironically what you are doing by typing this is more distracting than the name itself.
Tôm (EUW)
: Hey North America!
If you posted this even one or two years ago you'd be met with about 100 xenophobic replies. GD really has softened up...
Rioter Comments
Vacus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BFR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZTEzXq3,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2017-10-31T02:25:02.002+0000) > > You're partially right, except for the fact that we are most definitely not going to be providing a noticeable thrust from the spacecraft for the 9-month journey to mars. Propellant is a very finite resource when dealing with spacecraft. > > Now we will be experiencing acceleration due to elliptical transfer orbit, just not thrust. With current technology this is true, but there's a difference between 'better propulsion' and 'artificial gravity'. Something that can generate propulsion through use of electricity, instead of our current 'spit out mass' approach, for example, could generate a thrust over the entire voyage without needing to carry that large an amount of propellant.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZTEzXq3,comment-id=0002000100010000,timestamp=2017-10-31T02:27:37.884+0000) > > With current technology this is true, but there's a difference between 'better propulsion' and 'artificial gravity'. > > Something that can generate propulsion through use of electricity, instead of our current 'spit out mass' approach, for example, could generate a thrust over the entire voyage without needing to carry that large an amount of propellant. Well electric propulsion still generates very little thrust, magnitudes smaller than chemical; the reason why it is viable for long distances is because you slowly accelerate over a long period of time with nothing to decelerate you tangentially, however that on it's own wouldn't provide the type of pseudo gravity environment we would want.
Vacus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZTEzXq3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-31T00:54:14.580+0000) > > also we can't get to mars until we can develop artificial gravity; otherwise our bodies will break down before we get halfway there There are a variety of reasons why this statement is wrong. What we can't do is travel to Mars, under no thrust, for a period of a few years or more, or there will be definite issues. If you travel under thrust, the acceleration of your ship offers a form of pseudogravity. Then start decelerating once you get halfway there and you aren't in zero-gee for nearly long enough for it to be an issue. Similarly, being in zero-gee for a year or two is totally survivable, especially if you plan for it and take appropriate supplements and exercise to maintain bone density. This is particularly true for women (for some reason that we do not understand yet, women have fewer side effects from long-term zero-gee than men do.) At our current speed of travel, google says it would take about nine months to get to Mars, so even if we did spend the entire trip in zero-gee we'd be fine. But even if we couldn't, 'develop artificial gravity' is a very misleading way to say it, since our current technology offers a variety of ways to generate pseudogravity in space.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZTEzXq3,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-10-31T01:01:57.038+0000) > > There are a variety of reasons why this statement is wrong. > > What we can't do is travel to Mars, under no thrust, for a period of a few years or more, or there will be definite issues. > > If you travel under thrust, the acceleration of your ship offers a form of pseudogravity. Then start decelerating once you get halfway there and you aren't in zero-gee for nearly long enough for it to be an issue. > > Similarly, being in zero-gee for a year or two is totally survivable, especially if you plan for it and take appropriate supplements and exercise to maintain bone density. This is particularly true for women (for some reason that we do not understand yet, women have fewer side effects from long-term zero-gee than men do.) > > At our current speed of travel, google says it would take about nine months to get to Mars, so even if we did spend the entire trip in zero-gee we'd be fine. But even if we couldn't, 'develop artificial gravity' is a very misleading way to say it, since our current technology offers a variety of ways to generate pseudogravity in space. You're partially right, except for the fact that we are most definitely not going to be providing a noticeable thrust from the spacecraft for the 9-month journey to mars. Propellant is a very finite resource when dealing with spacecraft. Now we will be experiencing acceleration due to elliptical transfer orbit, just not thrust.
: > [{quoted}](name=BFR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZTEzXq3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-31T00:56:21.195+0000) > > Praise Challenger Ahri Is that what your duo booster is going by these days?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZTEzXq3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-31T00:58:13.621+0000) > > Is that what your duo booster is going by these days? That was his name to begin with don't you recall?
CLG ear (NA)
: also we can't get to mars until we can develop artificial gravity; otherwise our bodies will break down before we get halfway there
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZTEzXq3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-31T00:54:14.580+0000) > > also we can't get to mars until we can develop artificial gravity; otherwise our bodies will break down before we get halfway there First off we have ways to counter the bodily issues such as exercise, nutrition and electrostimulation. NASA is working on all this, praise NASA.
: lmao https://i.imgur.com/pTaaxjd.png[/img]
> [{quoted}](name=Gay the Ezreal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZTEzXq3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-31T00:50:28.008+0000) > > lmao > > https://i.imgur.com/pTaaxjd.png[/img] Praise Challenger Ahri
Rioter Comments
: Perma ban for getting flamed - Tried to be nice
God bless your kind is so common in this game it is depressing.
: I mean, gj for getting a 3-letter name, but what's so cool about it?
> [{quoted}](name=PowerBurger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q6WnjTA7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-28T23:31:22.307+0000) > > I mean, gj for getting a 3-letter name, but what's so cool about it? Google BFR, you all are so out of the loop it's insane.
: i got my name on the day of the season 7 finals of game of thrones, its the closest you can get to the real name
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q6WnjTA7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-28T22:29:27.236+0000) > > i got my name on the day of the season 7 finals of game of thrones, its the closest you can get to the real name That's cool I don't watch your nerd show though...
Rioter Comments
: Who are you and what have you done with the totes high IQ make cousins drool waterfalls swole AF bestest engineer Spork?
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kBqg3iqd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-22T02:45:12.451+0000) > > Who are you and what have you done with the totes high IQ make cousins drool waterfalls swole AF bestest engineer Spork? Don't worry I'm still your old NASA quantum physics engineer with an Adonis body, I was saving that for another thread so just hang tight.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tyvan (NA)
: What kind of weapon is Duskblade
Have you EVER seen an assassin use a polearm? Use your brain young one..
: He fucking changed his name to engineer LOL
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AJ23ayzg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-20T03:37:02.004+0000) > > He fucking changed his name to engineer LOL Ya bloody damn right...
Rioter Comments
: I thought you were going to post about Alessia Cara or Justin Bieber or Imagine Dragons. But nope. Harry Styles. Enjoy the downvote for having bad taste in music.
> [{quoted}](name=VesperNadal,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=a0kdj4ll,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-25T22:21:36.089+0000) > > I thought you were going to post about Alessia Cara or Justin Bieber or Imagine Dragons. But nope. Harry Styles. Enjoy the downvote for having bad taste in music. Man why put JB in that list...
: > [{quoted}](name=Engïneer,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=a0kdj4ll,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-25T22:15:19.922+0000) > > The Music Video does not convey that kind of mood. I'm not getting that vibe but I can kind of see how you might see it that way. I was a teenager in that era. I can even give you an example of a band who sounds very similar to the whining in this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ It sounds a whole lot like this to me.
> [{quoted}](name=TouchpadExpert,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=a0kdj4ll,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-25T22:18:00.103+0000) > > I was a teenager in that era. I can even give you an example of a band who sounds very similar to the whining in this song. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ > > It sounds a whole lot like this to me. I mean, it's not just about the barebones sound. We have to consider tone, atmosphere and everything else that goes into the song... If we just went by sound there would be no uniqueness because the male voice is not that variable...
: > [{quoted}](name=Engïneer,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=a0kdj4ll,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-07-25T22:12:21.153+0000) > > Expand on that. It sounds like he was born 10 years too late. He belongs in a whiney emo band when he sings the way he does in this song.
> [{quoted}](name=TouchpadExpert,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=a0kdj4ll,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-07-25T22:13:21.111+0000) > > It sounds like he was born 10 years too late. He belongs in a whiney emo band when he sings the way he does in this song. The Music Video does not convey that kind of mood. I'm not getting that vibe but I can kind of see how you might see it that way.
: I absolutely hate this song. It's awful. It has this Beetles vibe to it and I like the Beetles and then it just gets so depressing to listen to. I am sure he is talented but this song is definitely the worst showing of that talent.
> [{quoted}](name=TouchpadExpert,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=a0kdj4ll,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-25T22:11:04.840+0000) > > I absolutely hate this song. It's awful. It has this Beetles vibe to it and I like the Beetles and then it just gets so depressing to listen to. I am sure he is talented but this song is definitely the worst showing of that talent. Expand on that.
Rioter Comments
: UNFAIR GAME, OR SIMPLY STUPID PROGRAMMING?
This thread is so cute and innocent and it gave me a good laugh. Pretty sure the OP is a little kid, and I don't mean to be condescending in saying that...
La Spork (NA)
: It is seriously embarassing how bad this client is.
It is incredible how, while I was typing this up, my client got a popup saying 'attempting to reconnect' followed by an 'exit instead'. Even more incredible how my internet never disconnected during that interval.
Rioter Comments
: Crocs. Yes they're ugly, but they are so damn durable. If surgeons can wear them, so can you!
> [{quoted}](name=BLU Medic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EN4lw903,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-01T17:54:52.749+0000) > > Crocs. > > Yes they're ugly, but they are so damn durable. I think ugly is an understatement... they are also very very uncomfortable from my experience with them, with their cheap rubbery feel... Ugh I hate those shoes so much.
Kat1 (NA)
: Puma. Nothing is more comfortable, and running or jogging in society is a post-modern delusion. But they'd get the job done if you had to.
> [{quoted}](name=BestKat Ø Earth,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EN4lw903,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-01T15:28:35.137+0000) > > Puma. > > Nothing is more comfortable, and running or jogging in society is a post-modern delusion. > > But they'd get the job done if you had to. I already have running shoes
Show more

La Spork

Level 81 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion