Jaynin (NA)
: can we get a mode without the surrender button?
say no... they cant quit at 15 min then
: > [{quoted}](name=LaMaLiCkEr8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jrqPvmOa,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-11T21:29:48.783+0000) > > no one agrees with you. > move to a communist country You're not offering anything useful to the conversation... additionally, you have never placed in rank...let alone even gotten bronze. Therefore, anything you have to say is irrelevant.
> [{quoted}](name=HM PentaMo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jrqPvmOa,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-11T22:30:25.454+0000) > > You're not offering anything useful to the conversation... additionally, you have never placed in rank...let alone even gotten bronze. Therefore, anything you have to say is irrelevant. you want everyone to be the same. that is communist speech. everything you say is irrelevant
: > [{quoted}](name=Declovone,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jrqPvmOa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-11T21:24:36.166+0000) > > Your answer and your explanation are contradictory. > > It's not earning your rank if you're sitting on Plat from a completely different game state. How's my answer and explanation contradictory? I believe everyone should earn their rank, the fairest way to do that is have everyone battle up from scratch. Which supports that I believe they should reset every season. What's contradicting there?
> [{quoted}](name=HM PentaMo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jrqPvmOa,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-11T21:28:16.315+0000) > > How's my answer and explanation contradictory? I believe everyone should earn their rank, the fairest way to do that is have everyone battle up from scratch. Which supports that I believe they should reset every season. What's contradicting there? no one agrees with you. move to a communist country
: Should everyone have to start from Bronze 5 every season??
move to russia if you want a communist game
: Should everyone have to start from Bronze 5 every season??
i have never been placed in bronze. NEVER!!!!!!! even go 2-8 in placements get silver... go 8-2 get silver
Jamaree (NA)
: Because balancing a game with over 130 champions and a multitude of items is very difficult and champions that have been shit for ages can sudden and unexpectedly become OP as the drop of a hat because a player notices something others don't?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0PVwvsEo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-11T12:39:57.667+0000) > > Because balancing a game with over 130 champions and a multitude of items is very difficult and champions that have been shit for ages can sudden and unexpectedly become OP as the drop of a hat because a player notices something others don't? yes so just randomly shooting out new figures every other week throughout the year makes the game balanced
: (Repost) You can't be good at this game if you weren't born with talent.
: Riot balance team strikes again
based only on how many "active accounts" the ones they have focused for bans... have the unavailable champions..... X's the active accounts that spend RP on buying things = broke champions for the next 2 weeks
Rioter Comments
Yordanik (EUNE)
: lol i report someone who keeps calling me retarded and nothing happens to him and honor system is even worse been more than 5 months and im still dishonorable
> [{quoted}](name=Yordanik,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jTzBXQNQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-11T12:07:37.450+0000) > > lol i report someone who keeps calling me retarded and nothing happens to him > and honor system is even worse > been more than 5 months and im still dishonorable ive been called worse yet no one gets punished... ive had teams that averaged a death every 40 seconds for a 30 min game... yet never punished... you literally have to try at that point to run to fed... yet nothing happens??? if you average a death every other minute for over 10 games you need to be removed for good
Rioter Comments
: (Repost) You can't be good at this game if you weren't born with talent.
Rioter Comments
Vhan8765 (NA)
: I really wish Riot knew how to update their game without breaking it every 2 weeks.
lolbe t (EUNE)
: pls unban me
you shouldnt be allowed to play again! honestly go see a doctor
Alcralix (OCE)
: Banned for nothing
everyone knows words speak louder than actions
Luesifer (NA)
: Is anyone willing to train me?
this is a sinking ship. find a new game. this systems set up to keep everyone in silver or below
Rioter Comments
: This is bullshit
ive been saying this for years... they say you cant prove whos intentionally feeding... i think if you die every other minute through every ranked game you play... you need to be punished
Jie Chen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LaMaLiCkEr8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uHzenpt7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-06T21:38:28.509+0000) > > see a doctor, you really need some help <Edited by moderation>, get a grip.
> [{quoted}](name=EzSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uHzenpt7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-06T22:22:09.825+0000) > > you are fucking delusional, get a grip. i have both hands on reality, im not the one cursing and raging. and i meant nothing bad about it, if more people sought medical aid this game would improve.
: Well that's not right then...and I'd just continuously email them and put in tickets until I get an answer...if I got banned I'd demand some explanation as to why especially if I believed I did nothing wrong
> [{quoted}](name=My Sea Cow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H4pVRzXX,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-06T21:46:32.289+0000) > > Well that&#x27;s not right then...and I&#x27;d just continuously email them and put in tickets until I get an answer...if I got banned I&#x27;d demand some explanation as to why especially if I believed I did nothing wrong he hasnt played since. the email response ive read. it looks prewritten for everyone that has currently been banned. that behaviors not allowed in this game, we have banned your account..
Rioter Comments
Jie Chen (NA)
: 2018 and adc are still held hostage by their support.
see a doctor, you really need some help
: I was permanently banned for the use of Third Party Software!?!?!?
: Caught a Booster. Now what?
welcome to league. odds are thats not the only booster youve seen today
: > [{quoted}](name=twinzz turbo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H4pVRzXX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-06T20:13:51.537+0000) > > they banned me because I carried my team 18-8 hahaha this game is funny as hell If you think it was an unfair ban...post your chat logs and why you were banned and let everyone here decide. Players are never banned for no reason at all, and rarely are they banned with no prior warning. So unless you did something horrific to get a ban with no warning, you were given chat bans, before a 1 week ban. They don't just say "oops look, he carried a game...he's doing too good, lets ban him"/ Post what Riot gave you, and let the players here decide ;)
> [{quoted}](name=My Sea Cow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H4pVRzXX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-06T20:38:46.516+0000) > > If you think it was an unfair ban...post your chat logs and why you were banned and let everyone here decide. Players are never banned for no reason at all, and rarely are they banned with no prior warning. So unless you did something horrific to get a ban with no warning, you were given chat bans, before a 1 week ban. They don&#x27;t just say &quot;oops look, he carried a game...he&#x27;s doing too good, lets ban him&quot;/ > > Post what Riot gave you, and let the players here decide ;) actually not true. there are several reports of no chat log reports this year. one of my friends has a account banned with no visible chat log to show what he did. they wont even respond to emails to tell him what actions he did to get banned ( how can you not repeat your mistakes if they dont tell you what you did?)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H4pVRzXX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-06T20:08:10.114+0000) > > Can I have your account? they banned me because I carried my team 18-8 hahaha this game is funny as hell
> [{quoted}](name=twinzz turbo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H4pVRzXX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-06T20:13:51.537+0000) > > they banned me because I carried my team 18-8 hahaha this game is funny as hell yeah im sure thats why they banned you and fornite is a awful kids game, youd probably fit right in there
: Overall, my league experience the past week has been:
worst season yet, and it doesnt look like its going to change for the better this year
: your negative personality seems to be the why you're losing. have a great day.
> [{quoted}](name=Rekka no Ken,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FrYRTFsZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-06T17:33:50.438+0000) > > your negative personality seems to be the why you&#x27;re losing. have a great day. yes thats clearly it. my personality makes the other players in the community act like childish trolls like yourself
NotSid (NA)
: By that logic there'll be 4-5 people on the enemy team that also want to lose. Gg ez game for you.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EUErXEe4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-06T11:00:19.665+0000) > > By that logic there&#x27;ll be 4-5 people on the enemy team that also want to lose. Gg ez game for you. by that logic.... the game will be determined by who wants to lose the most
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Enselus (NA)
: Imagine a support that can throw allied minions
yes another support that throws the game. ive had nothing but nightmares about it
: When the heck
no one fn cares
: Source?
> [{quoted}](name=I wear Givenchy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jAAnE173,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-01T11:44:18.722+0000) > > Source? google it... theres dozens of stats proving that US players declined
: Can we talk about the state of ARAM in this new season?
ARAM RUINED RANKED FOR THIS GAME NO ONE CARES ABOUT IT AT ALL
: this game is beyond dead and riot loves it
feel free to continue to harass other people at a fair minimum wage rate
: Why Play Nice Support When Naughty Is More Fun?
p.s. thanks to new ruins you destroyed the system at last
Leylania (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LaMaLiCkEr8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jAAnE173,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-01T10:58:00.483+0000) > > yes you are that bad I had no trouble climbing last season so I don't really see why you would try to twist that sentence around to try and 'insult' me? You on the other hand...oh boi. Hardstuck with over 1k games in low silver, but team mates are holding you back and payed Riot employes are trolling you ofc ^^ You actually deserve atleast Plat, don't ya?
> [{quoted}](name=Leylania,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jAAnE173,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-01T11:08:11.930+0000) > > I had no trouble climbing last season so I don&#x27;t really see why you would try to twist that sentence around to try and &#x27;insult&#x27; me? > > You on the other hand...oh boi. Hardstuck with over 1k games in low silver, but team mates are holding you back and payed Riot employes are trolling you ofc ^^ You actually deserve atleast Plat, don&#x27;t ya? AT LEAST before this game became trendy i was plat first 3 seasons... then this game became about money and the investors cared literally nothing about the players
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Lol why don't you just go play a different game.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jAAnE173,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-01T10:39:13.038+0000) > > Lol why don&#x27;t you just go play a different game. because im payed to play this one and now im being payed less
Rioter Comments
InfiniX (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FCJAAAAGOOOO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R5E0xHyT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-01T08:20:09.154+0000) > > It&#x27;s definitely worse than it ever has been for lower Elos. Fortunately feedlords and griefers can still get reported and punished. > > Higher Elos, or really anything higher than silver 2 still have lots of competitive players right now. I honestly can&#x27;t tell when people are smurfing or not anymore. People are hilariously good at this dumb game and this stopwatch meta wholly expresses that. I&#x27;ve scratched my head as to how some players are still in gold from how they use stopwatch. I would&#x27;ve definitely died there in their shoes lol. Whatever you see in silver/gold, it's 100x worse in P1/D5. People will AFK/troll on the drop of a hat if they queue into the same person again which is common in that elo range.
> [{quoted}](name=InfiniX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R5E0xHyT,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-02-01T08:57:33.525+0000) > > Whatever you see in silver/gold, it&#x27;s 100x worse in P1/D5. People will AFK/troll on the drop of a hat if they queue into the same person again which is common in that elo range. yes thats the same thing in silver/ bronze... rather true unlike your false statement. you are no where near there so you have no facts to prove. and also you dont even have to matched with same player... same champion and people rage
AmazoX (EUW)
: Punishments need be x2 stricter in Ranked (excluding the AFK part because some people actually DC)
> [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R5E0xHyT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-01T08:40:16.764+0000) > > Punishments need be x2 stricter in Ranked excluding the AFK part because some people actually DC i disagree.... the negative rude and offensive community has been increased greatly in the last few months... and ive only seen 1 punishment report from the dozens of people i have reported.... compared to last year id report a few a month and they would almost always get punished.... now i have to report 10 times the players and receive almost 0 punishments...... and yes even for the "afk's"
: > [{quoted}](name=FCJAAAAGOOOO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R5E0xHyT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-01T08:20:09.154+0000) > > It&#x27;s definitely worse than it ever has been for lower Elos. Fortunately feedlords and griefers can still get reported and punished. > > Higher Elos, or really anything higher than silver 2 still have lots of competitive players right now. I honestly can&#x27;t tell when people are smurfing or not anymore. People are hilariously good at this dumb game and this stopwatch meta wholly expresses that. I&#x27;ve scratched my head as to how some players are still in gold from how they use stopwatch. I would&#x27;ve definitely died there in their shoes lol. thats because not only is the system broke but the champion balancing problem is totally ruined as well... there are to many champions broke from the new ruin changes.. every player would need 3 votes to ban to make the game fair
> [{quoted}](name=LaMaLiCkEr8,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R5E0xHyT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-01T08:29:00.558+0000) > > thats because not only is the system broke but the champion balancing problem is totally ruined as well... there are to many champions broke from the new ruin changes.. every player would need 3 votes to ban to make the game fair not to mention most players in the range you are speaking of... are smurfing and getting payed for it
: It's definitely worse than it ever has been for lower Elos. Fortunately feedlords and griefers can still get reported and punished. Higher Elos, or really anything higher than silver 2 still have lots of competitive players right now. I honestly can't tell when people are smurfing or not anymore. People are hilariously good at this dumb game and this stopwatch meta wholly expresses that. I've scratched my head as to how some players are still in gold from how they use stopwatch. I would've definitely died there in their shoes lol.
> [{quoted}](name=FCJAAAAGOOOO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R5E0xHyT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-01T08:20:09.154+0000) > > It&#x27;s definitely worse than it ever has been for lower Elos. Fortunately feedlords and griefers can still get reported and punished. > > Higher Elos, or really anything higher than silver 2 still have lots of competitive players right now. I honestly can&#x27;t tell when people are smurfing or not anymore. People are hilariously good at this dumb game and this stopwatch meta wholly expresses that. I&#x27;ve scratched my head as to how some players are still in gold from how they use stopwatch. I would&#x27;ve definitely died there in their shoes lol. thats because not only is the system broke but the champion balancing problem is totally ruined as well... there are to many champions broke from the new ruin changes.. every player would need 3 votes to ban to make the game fair
Rioter Comments
OHiei (EUW)
: getting tired of all the trolls and riot does 0 about it
Pumpknn (NA)
: Uninstalled (Riot Please fix your game)
rofl bye HotS is a awful game have fun
Show more

LaMaLiCkEr8

Level 52 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion