Jamaree (NA)
: Balanced, she gets to do a lot of damage, but that is because she is pure skillshot based on top of meph defenses and no mobility.
Her ultimate is the questionable part, cd and all
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Lacuni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VrE4N8Pa,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-24T05:04:17.101+0000) > > Congratulations, you're the god of useless comments, please continue. Anyone with half a brain cell could see that you have no view, and are just wasting space on this thread. You need help
Help from what? Literally, re-read your responses and tell me they weren't idiotic and half-ass
: > [{quoted}](name=Lacuni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VrE4N8Pa,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T04:59:43.026+0000) > > So because the strategy exists for a long time now.. It's ok? All you people do is downvote and put stupid remarks and comments and wonder why the game can never improve and champions that actually need balancing never get balanced > > "Yea the strategies existed for awhile, nothing new." > > What a great, moronic response that wasn't even worth typing out and doesn't get to the point > > The champion is a monstrosity Take a break from the game. If it's making you this hysterical you need to get away from it.
Congratulations, you're the god of useless comments, please continue. Anyone with half a brain cell could see that you have no view, and are just wasting space on this thread.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lacuni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VrE4N8Pa,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T04:54:46.078+0000) > > So I'm a lvl 23 complaining about ranked because I don't want you to see my main? You're an idiot switching your view now. "Yea he's lvl 23." "says my point." "You dont want us to see your main." > > Yi being broken and op has nothing to do with my gameplay, > I do not believe he got nerfed, that champion is a monstrosity, and if you looked at any threads recently, there is a new way to climb by mixing Yi and taric and other combinations and not having any worries The Yi Taric boosting strategy has existed for a long time. That isnt anything new.
So because the strategy exists for a long time now.. It's ok? All you people do is downvote and put stupid remarks and comments and wonder why the game can never improve and champions that actually need balancing never get balanced "Yea the strategies existed for awhile, nothing new." What a great, moronic response that wasn't even worth typing out and doesn't get to the point The champion is a monstrosity
: How to placements work?
I'll probably get downvoted but don't bother with ranked, the system is a joke now, and I didn't believe it until I actually played my placements. 5/8 placements,I won 3 games hard and lost 2, puts me in Bronze to start Never been this low in my entire league career
: Because you dont want us to see your main, obviously. Yi just got nerfed.
So I'm a lvl 23 complaining about ranked because I don't want you to see my main? You're an idiot switching your view now. "Yea he's lvl 23." "says my point." "You dont want us to see your main." Yi being broken and op has nothing to do with my gameplay, I do not believe he got nerfed, that champion is a monstrosity, and if you looked at any threads recently, there is a new way to climb by mixing Yi and taric and other combinations and not having any worries
: lv23 complaining about ranked, i wonder why..
This is an alt mate :) , Weird I reference ranked if I was lvl 23? How would that work?
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lacuni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H943pyoe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T09:53:47.924+0000) > > Numerous times I've actually gone mentally insane and mumbled to myself the entire match screaming LOL Stop playing League then?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H943pyoe,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T10:20:01.833+0000) > > Stop playing League then? What so because I'm describing frustration with a video game it's assumed I'm complaining about the game? stfu and leave, this thread is clearly one about experiences, not once was a complaint expressed. Read the title :)
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: Of course it has, I haven't played a game for extended periods of times where I don't have those feelings.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H943pyoe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-23T09:53:00.677+0000) > > Of course it has, I haven't played a game for extended periods of times where I don't have those feelings. Numerous times I've actually gone mentally insane and mumbled to myself the entire match screaming LOL
Rioter Comments
Julevi (EUW)
: May I ask why you don't post from your mentioned account?
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fdu0prkx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-23T09:07:26.166+0000) > > May I ask why you don't post from your mentioned account? Just lazy, already logged in on this one, the account is EndlessMalady if interested
: In S9, the highest rank you can get is silver with low plat mmr. Don't ask me why.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fdu0prkx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-23T09:00:56.531+0000) > > In S9, the highest rank you can get is silver with low plat mmr. Don't ask me why. Disgustinggg, and who downvoted this man? But scared to comment their reason
Rioter Comments
: ah...sorry, it is almost 8 am and im not 100% awake yet so I read it as "should be 75 when they cost 50"
: uh, control wards do cost 75g
I believe I stated "The gold of control wards could be **PUT** at 50 g **FROM** 75 g
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Playing High/Drunk in Ranked should be bannable
Ah yes, we must find a way to determine if they're truly intoxicated or under any influence. This post itself sounds high
: So what I'm hearing here is. You're too insecure to show us the game you lost in, thus your point cannot be verified and we're supposed to believe a random alt account about that game, that is totally real and definetly legitimate. He didn't say you walk into every barrel. Its a hyperbolic way of getting the point accross that "just because it seems strong, doesn't mean its not got weaknesses". Notice how he said "It's like saying". He never even made reference to top lane, but you assumed he did. You can't read. You're dumb.
I'm insecure? I was talking about a match I lost in, HOWEVER, I was also talking just, in general, any match that involves Aatrox my friend. Hence why there is no reference to a match of any sort. And yes I'm aware of hyperbolic meaning, but it was "And maybe dodging the sweet spot of his Q helps..? Its like saying HURR DURR GP BROKEN I mean I step into every barrel and also eat his crit late BUT HE IS SO BROKEN!" This was an assumption that I was losing to the Aatrox, dodging the sweet spots of his Q, but that would only be possible if I was laning against him? Meaning this person misinterpreted and rushed his post You're an actual moron
: Yes because hes the jungler, you never will ever have to dodge his Qs in any teamfights or encounters or ganks with him ever. Its worth noting that you don't even have a game against Aatrox in your match history. So its impossible to substanciate your claims. Aatrox jungle is also his worst role, by far. You're getting pubstomped.
He claimed "HURR DURR I STEP INTO EVERY BARREL." Applying that I can't dodge an aatrox Q, when that's not the point, and I did not lane an aatrox. The match history is not on this account, this is an an alt You're dumb :)
: > but still he just becomes a monster every game I play, I don't know what it is in his kit but it's rediculous man Maybe he uses his kit good..? And maybe dodging the sweet spot of his Q helps..? Its like saying HURR DURR GP BROKEN I mean I step into every barrel and also eat his crit late BUT HE IS SO BROKEN!
This guy can't read can he, aatrox jungle, I'm top, don't think I dodged the q top lane from jungle LOL
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=teto god supp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sFBEMzAL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-19T10:18:52.777+0000) > > Another of riot's "specialists" using hate speech as memes. > > Nice one. > > You disgust me. https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/453/295/ce6.png
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sFBEMzAL,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T10:20:28.831+0000) > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/453/295/ce6.png Not a joke. This is serious, these champions have been abused and forgotten for far too long.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: >Further, Riot is not going to give you information on other accounts' punishments - because it fosters the toxic attitude you have of "they MUST get punished so I can feel good about myself for getting them punished". >I'm telling you Riot won't give you information because Riot is not going to feed your selfish, egocentric, stalking, harassing, and toxic attitude by doing so. Two of my responses to this very thread. I'm not sure if you're just not reading my replies or what, but it's clear you have no intention of actually discussing this and all you want to do is have the quick and final word and be right. Please make another thread if/when you're willing to discuss and accept you're wrong, otherwise there's a rant board for your rants.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lacuni,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=spm7ZUNW,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T07:32:48.812+0000) > > No it wasn't necessary to say that, obviously, but I did, doesn't mean I deserve to be punished? If a child was bullying your child, and your child told you he told the other child to stfu, would you punish him? > > I'm applying I berated my team "as seen at the end of game." With complete reasonable frustration in response to the Yi telling me im trash and more. Especially after what he did to us Yes, I would admonish my child for being rude to someone who wasn't hurting him or her and could be completely blocked with the push of a button. But Riot isn't your dad. They're a business that's trying to keep toxic players out of their online service so that paying customers don't leave. By the way, I noticed that you keep bringing up what someone else did even though no actions other than yours matter in your punishment, because it's based entirely on those actions. But I'm a fair-minded kind of guy, so I'll tell you what: if that Yi player comes on here, describes his behavior, and asks if it's acceptable, I'll tell him that it most certainly isn't, and he should expect a punishment if he makes a habit out of it. For now, though, the topic is your punishment, so no one else's behavior is relevant to the conversation.
Admirable, but I'm not attempting to dodge my actions, it's just a joke really, because I truly wasn't toxic at heart, I had to deal with it, and I truly feel they got off scot free. But I understand
rujitra (NA)
: Again, it is fully possible for **both you, the yi, and the kogmaw** to have been full on toxic. Toxicity is not ranked. You are either toxic, or you are not. If you are toxic, you get punished. Period. It is not some "survival of the fittest" here. The "least toxic" player does not necessarily avoid punishment, and the "most toxic" player does not necessarily get punished. People who are toxic get punished. People who are not toxic do not get punished. You do not get in game messages anymore likely because your toxic attitude causes you to report many more people than deserve it, meaning not only are your reports not resulting in punishments (people will not get punished just because you reported them) but also, Riot used to not send feedback to people who habitually made false reports. Alternatively, you could just be ignoring the fact you're getting them - people like you tend to have confirmation bias - you believe they're not getting punished, so your subconscious is ignoring the fact that you got a feedback report. You have no clue what the truth is, and the fact you are claiming these things that are nowhere near fact tells me that not only have you not reformed, but we're likely to see you back here in a week complaining about another 14 day ban, and then a couple weeks later complaining about a permanent ban.
Ok, let's say I was punished rightfully, ( I wasn't but lets say), Why can't I be confirmed they got their rightful punishment that I put up with? I sent the report, what does it matter? Also, you are the one who put the toxicity on a scale, you told me I was "Full on toxic." and "Not normal."
rujitra (NA)
: If you think a poll would show you're a normal person, I encourage you to post a poll and see just how wrong you are. I look forward to you admitting you're wrong when you prove yourself wrong. It's not barely. You flamed/blamed virtually the whole game, as well as gave up. Barely toxic is something like "you're an idiot" after a bad play - and that's not punished. You were not "barely" toxic, you were full on toxic. I'm telling you Riot won't give you information **because Riot is not going to feed your selfish, egocentric, stalking, harassing, and toxic attitude by doing so**. ***YOU*** are the problem. ***YOU*** need to fix yourself. Not worry about other people.
How was all of that full on toxic... I literally was nowhere near full on toxic Did you not here what the Yi and kogmaw did? That's full on toxic... Shows you guys have no clue what true toxicity is Why don't we get in game messages when our report punishes someone anymore? Cause they get away with it, you're just defending them because the truth is they probably got scot free, and no justice will be served, they'll continue to go afk, tell people to kill themselves, and more.
rujitra (NA)
: You were not punished for their behavior. You were punished for your behavior. Their behavior, their punishment. Your behavior, your punishment. If both of you misbehaved, both of you get punished. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand here. You were not a "normal person". Normal people don't get a single chat restriction. Much less than 1% of people ever get permanently banned. **You. Are. Not. Normal. This. Is. Not. The. Norm.** Your behavior **was** toxic, and until you accept that, you will keep getting punished. Further, Riot is not going to give you information on other accounts' punishments - because it fosters the toxic attitude you have of "they MUST get punished so I can feel good about myself for getting them punished".
I was a normal person? Anyone can see that, post a poll, after what I was put to deal with and tolerate, being abused and treated like garbage, and I BARELY was toxic in response, BARELY. And now you're telling me RIOT won't give me information because I bet they got away with it. I want the information to know justice was served. Riot obviously punishes me for this, I would expect the yi and kog got a ban. Or did they?
: > [{quoted}](name=Lacuni,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=spm7ZUNW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-15T07:23:50.553+0000) > > I was Sylas, and I didn't berate anyone in an unreasonable way. I was being told "wtf why you building ludens against garen" And I was explaining that ludens is a good core item Okay, you were asking someone if they were on crack for questioning your build. Is that any better? Did it help the situation? "I didn't berate anyone in an unreasonable way" - are you implying that you berated your team in a reasonable way?
No it wasn't necessary to say that, obviously, but I did, doesn't mean I deserve to be punished? If a child was bullying your child, and your child told you he told the other child to stfu, would you punish him? I'm applying I berated my team "as seen at the end of game." With complete reasonable frustration in response to the Yi telling me im trash and more. Especially after what he did to us
: Announcing reports and calling for reports are considered harassment, and they don't even make the player you're targeting any more likely to be punished, because a single report triggers a review. You did this not just once but a total of _six times_. You also insulted Sylas's build and suggested that he was on crack for daring to disobey your direct orders. Overall, you spent the entire time arguing with your team and berating them in various ways. Your last account was permabanned because Riot determined that your behavior would not improve. It appears that they were right.
I was Sylas, and I didn't berate anyone in an unreasonable way. I was being told "wtf why you building ludens against garen" And I was explaining that ludens is a good core item
rujitra (NA)
: >You're a loser. You're an idiot. You suck at everything. You should just uninstall. Negative attitude, right? No cursing there. >Damn, that was a fucking nice play. Holy shit that was good. Holy shit she's fed, we should watch for her. I got my ass kicked there. Cursing, but not negativity. They do not go hand and hand. It is not "funny" to give up. Saying "good game" before the game is over is negative and a "defeatist" attitude. That is not acceptable in League. It does not matter who you are berating - it is not acceptable. You are not permitted to break the rules **period**. Full stop. It does not matter that "X is doing Y" or that you're frustrated. There is no exception to the rules. Other players' toxicity is punishable but it does not make yours okay. It is fully possible for both you **and** the other player to be in violation of the rules and **neither of you is okay**.
My jaw is wide open right now. You're telling me that cursing and negativity don't go hand in hand, in the event and situation that I was told "Kill yourself." "Shut the f*ck up." and more. And now you're telling me that because I said gg once, as a joke, which apparently isn't allowed, is punishable But this yi said it literally 15 times in all chat, and asked for the enemy to end, and told me I was trash and garbage My behavior wasn't toxic, it was just a normal person, that kept their cool as much as they could, but I'm sure these two that abused me got away scot free did't they? Because no one cares about that point that I put in my post What a joke, you might as well remove the chat completely if this is how it works and runs, Even if you guys are too much of babies to punish REAL toxicity, and I can't get out of this, did those two get out if it or not?
rujitra (NA)
: Cursing is not prohibited. Having a negative attitude, giving up, "go next" sort of attitudes, and continually berating people for their performance are. You had a permanent ban, and restrictions before that. Those were your chances to learn. You are refusing to learn - you're assuming the rules are "don't curse or directly call people names/insults". I encourage you to go re-read the [Summoner's Code](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/).
I'm amazed you tell me cursing is not prohibited, and then go on to say having a negative attitude is when they went hand in hand I didn't give up either? I said "gg" because we had just got aced or something and it was funny, the udyr chopped us in half Also, I did not berate anyone for their performance, except yi because it truly made 100% sense, I berated the yi for trolling, going afk and DC, giving up at 6 minutes and going afk in the jungle, and saying "gg" 15 times in all chat as he told the enemies "end plz" as I was told to kill myself, and shut the f*ck up constantly and told I was bad, but I guess that's ok with you guys? I guess it's normal to never look into situations and let the toxic guys get away :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lacuni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g20EE0kj,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T06:44:39.904+0000) > > My "behavior" was justified regardless of what the rules say. There was no encouragement for their behavior, they were toxic from the beginning, and notice it says, "Open yourself up to reports and possible disciplinary action as well." meaning you could be reported, but the discipline is an option, and I did not deserve that option in my scenario. Judging from how that chat went, you constantly stating that you'll report them did nothing to help the situation. And it's there in no uncertain terms, "Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them." >The rules also say that you should not gang up on someone, telling them "kys", going afk in the jungle and never ganking once, talking in all chat "gg" 15-20 times, and just bashing me from start to finish, trapping me in a 40 minute match and I still try to win, which we almost did. Once again, **Their behavior has no bearing on your punishment. Only your behavior determines how the system judges you.** We've gone full circle it seems, so I'm done.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g20EE0kj,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-15T06:52:28.793+0000) > > Judging from how that chat went, you constantly stating that you'll report them did nothing to help the situation. And it's there in no uncertain terms, > > "Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them." > > Once again, > > **Their behavior has no bearing on your punishment. Only your behavior determines how the system judges you.** > > We've gone full circle it seems, so I'm done. Be done, you've done no good anyway, I'm not saying their behavior affected mine, I'm saying they better have been punished harshly or it'd be depressing, and that there was nothing truly wrong with my behavior period.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lacuni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g20EE0kj,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-15T06:35:43.697+0000) > > Oh wow, I asked for people to report him once, and besides that? What? I did nothing wrong, like I said, if a criminal robs, and you tell them you'll report them to authorities, it's not harassment. If a criminal robs, walking up to them and saying that you'll report them can easily be risking your life. Just report them to the damn authorities. But that is neither here nor there. This is a video game, and that's the rules. [Take a look here.](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h2q2) *Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them. Doing so can encourage players who are already negative to continue their behavior. Whether they know they are being reported or not has no bearing to whether the system will act on them. But most importantly, repeatedly threatening or arguing with a negative player can end up derailing the game for everyone else and then open yourself up to reports and possible disciplinary action as well.* >There was nothing I said remotely close to a 10 chat restriction, and I'd imagine those two got off scot free. This is rediculous, and the fact you defend it is even sadder. Your punishment is about your behavior. Their punishment is about their behavior. The notification system is spotty at best, and if you believe that their behavior was somehow missed by the automatic system you're free to create a support ticket to get a manual look at it. But that still will not change how the system judged your own behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g20EE0kj,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T06:41:02.104+0000) > > If a criminal robs, walking up to them and saying that you'll report them can easily be risking your life. Just report them to the damn authorities. But that is neither here nor there. > > This is a video game, and that's the rules. [Take a look here.](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h2q2) > > *Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them. Doing so can encourage players who are already negative to continue their behavior. Whether they know they are being reported or not has no bearing to whether the system will act on them. But most importantly, repeatedly threatening or arguing with a negative player can end up derailing the game for everyone else and then open yourself up to reports and possible disciplinary action as well.* > > Your punishment is about your behavior. Their punishment is about their behavior. The notification system is spotty at best, and if you believe that their behavior was somehow missed by the automatic system you're free to create a support ticket to get a manual look at it. But that still will not change how the system judged your own behavior. My "behavior" was justified regardless of what the rules say. There was no encouragement for their behavior, they were toxic from the beginning, and notice it says, "Open yourself up to reports and possible disciplinary action as well." meaning you could be reported, but the discipline is an option, and I did not deserve that option in my scenario. The rules also say that you should not gang up on someone, telling them "kys", going afk in the jungle and never ganking once, talking in all chat "gg" 15-20 times, and just bashing me from start to finish, trapping me in a 40 minute match and I still try to win, which we almost did.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lacuni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g20EE0kj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T06:30:31.015+0000) > > I did not constantly ask anyone to report, and I just said "Reported" after they told me kys, and stfu, etc. I didn't harass anyone, I was harrased, trapped in a 40 minute game, with an afk jgler, dc jgler, give up at 6 min jgler, being cussed at the entire match tolerating it and not cussing back, and now I get my honor reduced, and a 10 game chat restriction? And this Yi gets what? Nothing probably? along with the Kogmaw? You did ask people to report. >EndlessMalady: report him please This isn't a zero sum punishment system. Their behavior being worse does not absolve you over the responsibility over your own behavior. Mute them if you have a problem with their chat. If they are trolling constantly saying "reported" is not going to make them stop. Report them at the end of the game if they deserve a report.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g20EE0kj,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-15T06:33:21.853+0000) > > You did ask people to report. > > This isn't a zero sum punishment system. Their behavior being worse does not absolve you over the responsibility over your own behavior. > > Mute them if you have a problem with their chat. If they are trolling constantly saying "reported" is not going to make them stop. Report them at the end of the game if they deserve a report. Oh wow, I asked for people to report him once, and besides that? What? I did nothing wrong, like I said, if a criminal robs, and you tell them you'll report them to authorities, it's not harassment. There was nothing I said remotely close to a 10 chat restriction, and I'd imagine those two got off scot free. This is rediculous, and the fact you defend it is even sadder. There was nothing I did truly toxic or offensive or wrong, and you keep dodging that fact
: Yes Constantly asking people to report and claiming that you'll report. Harassing people by constantly bringing up reports in chat is still harassment. Just report them.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g20EE0kj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T06:28:20.578+0000) > > Yes > > Constantly asking people to report and claiming that you'll report. Harassing people by constantly bringing up reports in chat is still harassment. > > Just report them. I did not constantly ask anyone to report, and I just said "Reported" after they told me kys, and stfu, etc. I didn't harass anyone, I was harrased, trapped in a 40 minute game, with an afk jgler, dc jgler, give up at 6 min jgler, being cussed at the entire match tolerating it and not cussing back, and now I get my honor reduced, and a 10 game chat restriction? And this Yi gets what? Nothing probably? along with the Kogmaw? You don't harass anyone by claiming you'll report them, that's like saying if the criminal keeps stealing things, you keep saying you'll report him to the police, it's harrasment.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hmm. With this meta In my experience I've seen alot more successful play in top lane and jg. Mid lane is tough cause you get Pesky midlane assassins or pokey long range mage's. Maybe try out a different role and see how that goes. Sometimes you just need to play in-to the meta
> [{quoted}](name=VanTurino,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElexXcEr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-14T23:59:39.547+0000) > > Hmm. With this meta In my experience I've seen alot more successful play in top lane and jg. Mid lane is tough cause you get Pesky midlane assassins or pokey long range mage's. Maybe try out a different role and see how that goes. Sometimes you just need to play in-to the meta True I'll try top lane for a bit and such, just unfortunate, I faced a Zed that had heal, not ignite, and still lost when I got him very low and such when I went all in, my jaw dropped lol
Rioter Comments
: What lane are you playing him in? If Im not mistaken they nerfed him a little bit shortly after his release because he was too strong. What is your starting build?
> [{quoted}](name=VanTurino,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElexXcEr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-14T23:49:01.092+0000) > > What lane are you playing him in? > If Im not mistaken they nerfed him a little bit shortly after his release because he was too strong. What is your starting build? I play him mid lane, ring 2 pots, ludens, lichbane, raba if I've got the ability to afford one rod at least, mostly compensate from here
Rioter Comments
: Let me put a scenario down for you you "hardstomp" a yasuo on lane. about mid game when its low elo aram time the yasuo decides to split and farm. what do you do?
> [{quoted}](name=Ÿåsûø,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=176kgNTb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-14T13:08:01.123+0000) > > Let me put a scenario down for you you "hardstomp" a yasuo on lane. about mid game when its low elo aram time the yasuo decides to split and farm. what do you do? A better example with some better explanation would be helpful. But, it depends, if a 5v4 is about to happen or any teamfight with him absent I'll probably take it unless he would be able to push, if he's splitting very harshly or near T3 turret/inhib I'll intervene, too many variabes, especially in low elo where everyone is in their own bubble and splitting, jungling, starting pointless fights, etc, objectives most important, My point is that he becomes too difficult to kill regardless of how I stomp or roam, because he finds a way to get some kills or become relevant and then is able to cut through me
: > [{quoted}](name=Lacuni,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=5ggXj3XG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T13:00:31.345+0000) > > When we both are CC'd, he's able to use his while CC'd, and I can't? whats up with that, regardless of who is hit first especially if the nado hits first(before chains) and the yasuo player is spamming r then yasuo's ult will go off. Sylas wont be able to ult bc he in knocked up
But my instance is that he always can do it before me, even if I hit him first with chains, and then nado hits me, I still spam R and it just doesn't go off, I feel cheated, because he is able to ult me and I can't ult him for some reason, and also if we are both CC'd, shouldn't it not go off at all? And if that's not the case, why is mine not going off, and just his
Show more

Lacuni

Level 23 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion