: My ranked game ended in 10 mins? No records in match history.
sounds like your match crashed entirely. Everybody disconnected so no match history was saved. Happens once in a while.
: Does that mean he botted or did someone hack him?
> [{quoted}](name=Chromatic Eagle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zXWMQhE5,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2016-09-24T18:59:24.236+0000) > > Does that mean he botted or did someone hack him? The account used bots to level up and he then purchased the lvl 30 account.
: How do you stop a friend from ruining his life over league
Are you at his house when he playys? Maybe you can record him when he blows up and then play it back later when he's calm so he can see for himself what everyone else sees.
: If I was suspended can I still get mastery tokens
For a 2 week suspension it will last for a few months and many games, so you cant just play another account. PS You are very close to getting a perma ban. I would be cautious what you say/do.
: Wired account suspended
You play with flash on D, yet every ranked game it switches to F. You got boosted by a cheater.
: That post is literally 4 years old, before mastery emotes were even a thing. I have never seen a single person being banned for emote spamming. Show me one recent confirmed person who was legit banned for doing nothing other than spamming an emote all game. You can't base your argument off of a 4 year old post in a long lost thread, but nice try.
> [{quoted}](name=twchris13579,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=higdL5EE,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-05T06:22:33.903+0000) > > That post is literally 4 years old, before mastery emotes were even a thing. I have never seen a single person being banned for emote spamming. Show me one recent confirmed person who was legit banned for doing nothing other than spamming an emote all game. > > You can't base your argument off of a 4 year old post in a long lost thread, but nice try. I never said it was a common occurrence. In fact I specifically said you'd have to push it really really far. I dont think it's actually possible to do this anymore without using 3rd party programs. You'd likely get banned for those alot faster.
: Cite your proof or move along Mr. Troll.
> [{quoted}](name=twchris13579,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=higdL5EE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-09-05T04:18:28.482+0000) > > Cite your proof or move along Mr. Troll. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31839662#31839662
: will i get ban for spam laughing
There was a guy like 2 years ago or so that found a way to bind his taunt to literally every key in the game. He ended up taunting in excess of 1000 times per game. He was warned to stop and didn't and was eventually permabanned for it. So I mean it's not completely impossible but you'd have to push it really really far.
VvVVvV (NA)
: Should All Accounts Get Punished When You Receive A Punishment???
Riot does occasionally ban multiple accounts when one gets a permaban. It requires it to be manually done though to verify that the account does actually belong to the same person. It's simply due to how much time it takes to investigate and such is why they dont do it all the time.
: BUG SPLAT AFTER CHARACTER SELECT!
Maybe try looking up how to disable the Xbox app DVR game recording.
: I wasn't sure if including a screenshot with their IGN was frowned upon, so I didn't do it. Oh well. For sure next time!
> [{quoted}](name=Rain of Oblivion,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ek5LLqII,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-01T06:23:26.857+0000) > > I wasn't sure if including a screenshot with their IGN was frowned upon, so I didn't do it. Oh well. For sure next time! It is. You reported it at that end of the game. TIme to move on and forget about it.
Kaelidan (NA)
: 6 minute ban in matchmaking for missing a champ ban before the counter hit zero
Well.. no bans aren't optional. If you dont want bans then go blind pick and not draft. If you dont pick a ban then the game assumes you are afk and it counts as a dodge.
Prandine (NA)
: I could be wrong here (and please feel free to respectfully correct me if I am), but it sounds like you may have a history of leaving/dodging queues, hence why you got placed in Low Priority Queue.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VEkWGPZA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-30T06:16:33.211+0000) > > I could be wrong here (and please feel free to respectfully correct me if I am), but it sounds like you may have a history of leaving/dodging queues, hence why you got placed in Low Priority Queue. 6 mins just means 2 dodges in a short span, not a big deal.
PeaNutY (NA)
: How exactly, do you report someone?
The pop ups are pretty rare actually and you're never guaranteed to get feedback about your reports. If you want to try submitting a ticket click support at the top of the screen and the just select "I have a question about League/Riot Games" it will make it's way to the right people.
PeaNutY (NA)
: How exactly, do you report someone?
After a game you can click on the red exclamation marks to report people. Dont worry about being reported if you didn't do anything wrong, the system is pretty good at figuring things out.
Tina uwu (NA)
: I've been gone for about 3 months and my account is perm banned
You can submit a support ticket at the top of the page to find out what happened.
: Is Riot informing you about their NEW Banning systems? 4 steps for perma-ban
> will my next game bad behavior gonna be a permanent ban? Very possibly. It's a very very thin line. Even minor unsportsmanlike behavior could be the end.
: I have a question that kind of decides how a large majority of players get banned or not.
: Same Prob here... but the 22th feb 2017 isnt a monday...
it's not 2017... it's 9002. You're banned for 7000 years.
Just Cat (EUW)
: uh how come people from Na can see this and how come I only got notifications when I selected Na server instead of usuall Euw? O_O also sorry people for late responces
you posted this on NA boards.
: i didnt update it i make a new one, today cause i made on three days ago and i didnt know how long it will take
You should get a reply in a day or two then.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ninjasteve80,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EUyUNxVq,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2016-08-08T23:01:01.498+0000) > > how do i email riot cause obviouly the ticket system is busted Its not busted. There are millions of players, it can take days, maybe weeks to get response.
it will take a week tops, it hasn't gone above that in a very long time, unless of course you keep updating the ticket because your impatient which only makes it go to tthe back of the queue.
: A User asking a "Friend" in Riot to Ban
Over the years a couple of Rioters have abused their position to grief and/or ban people. They all got fired. However because of these actions very few rioters actually have the ability to manually ban someone now. So it's no longer a matter of someone losing an entry level job, it would require someone to basically through their entire career away. The odds of you getting banned without proper reasoning is very very low.
: Refusing to communicate lead to punishment?
As long as you report it, theres a pretty good chance. See people here fairly often whining because they didn't want to play with their "bad" team.
: I need a rioter to read this!
the % are used to replace discriminatory slurs. These are never acceptable and are why you permanently banned.
: Clearing the air with Riot Games
You whine almost constantly, multiple gg ez just to show disrespect. Definitely unsportsmanlike. Just sucks it ended up being a permanent ban instead of a minor chat restriction, however your past actions dictate what the punishment is. Why not permanent mute chat? Toxic chat frequently goes hand in hand with toxic gameplay, and when people found they couldn't flame they would often turn to feeding and trolling to "get back" at teammates. Toxic people tend to be toxic in multiple ways so it's best to just get rid of them entirely.
Idiled (NA)
: Will I get banned?
Voice packs often come with extra "surprises" that will get you flagged and banned. No the ban will not be over turned.
sinlind (NA)
: so why cant riot emaiil me that shit. and why did they wait 3 days. un real. and yea thats what happens when you pick someones champ for them then they decide to afk right after they pick and dont trade. but no im the troll cause i cant play rengar .
Make sure your email is valid and check youir spam/junk folder. It may take a day or so to come through though in some cases. You can make a support ticket just in case if you want.
sinlind (NA)
: when?
08/02/16 0/16 as Rengar in a 15 min loss. You had Mobility boots and brawlers gloves and nothing else.
: can someone show me how to make a ticket for this..? iv never had any punishment besides leaver buster when i tried playing with shitty WiFi a long time ago until this perma so idk how to proceed with contacting riot. thanks.
support is at the top of the screen, you can file a ticket there.
: Beating the Tribunal bot.
it rarely gives a message. Dont worry about it. You reported it now move on.
: Account bugged? Can't receive hextech loot
It's not a bug, it's intended to take awhile before earning that privilege back,
: I thought 1350 skins were sold for 975 the first week of release?
They do early sales now. Where they take several fairly recently released skins and drop them a price tier. Usually happens the last weekend of the month.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ladayen,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bBxtzNhW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-18T02:55:26.617+0000) > > "We manually reviewed" > > It's over. Case closed. So then, what I am looking for is a Riot PB Senior to come in here and go on record as saying these mild "violations" in a measly 0.46% of my games are worthy of a two week ban while other players who are extremely abusive remain unpunished even, for example, in as small as a four game sample. You know, clarity and transparency. This case could prevent many future bans as it evidences that basically writing anything in the chat bar is subject to a ban.
Other players are not your concern. Report them and move on. If you honestly believe yourself to be in danger then contact your local police.
: No Aftergame Rewards
> [{quoted}](name=Omnipotent One,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YHjtkle2,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-17T22:59:59.846+0000) I only play a few game a week I suspect it has something to do with thise. You just dont play enough games to demonstrate reformed behavior. Either that or you are actually still be reported more then the average player.
: Unable to Earn Hextech Loot Due To Behavioral Restrictions To Long!
Coming off a 2 week ban I would anticipate a period of 3 months or more before you earn hextech stuff again.
: @Riot Player Behavior Seniors, PLS. I present a most thorough, well-thought out defense! (Very long)
MikeArk (EUW)
: i paid yesterday and and they saw in the tickit i paid ^^
They wait until the bank confirms they have the money. It usually takes 2-3 days before having it lifted. So maybe tomorrow but probably next day if not.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ladayen,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=W4mfRoZA,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-06-14T04:15:04.253+0000) > > AOE true dmg poke while still building support, then turns into a late game monster while most of the supports you listed tend to fall off. He can blast though 3 4 or even 5 people with a simple qwe. Death is the best form of cc. OK like most people who don't really grasp the basics of this game you are assuming a team needs those characteristics from that role. A team doesn't require damage from the role of support to be successful. That's what carries are for. As long as your carries live they do plenty of damage. It's the supports job to make sure they live. Think of it like this....If Brand is a good choice for support why isn't he a good choice for every role? You could make the same argument for him in every role.....Why don't people build him as a tank and play him top? Why not build him ad and play him as a marksman? Quite simply because there are much better options. You could do it. But why would you. Same applies with Brand support. There are so many better options. Ultimately why I include that bit in my post is not necessarily because I don't want to play with a brand support, it's that I don't want to play with someone who doesn't understand why Brand shouldn't be played as a support.
> [{quoted}](name=Heremraver,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=W4mfRoZA,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-14T23:00:06.337+0000) > > OK like most people who don't really grasp the basics of this game you are assuming a team needs those characteristics from that role. A team doesn't require damage from the role of support to be successful. That's what carries are for. As long as your carries live they do plenty of damage. It's the supports job to make sure they live. > > Think of it like this....If Brand is a good choice for support why isn't he a good choice for every role? You could make the same argument for him in every role.....Why don't people build him as a tank and play him top? Why not build him ad and play him as a marksman? Quite simply because there are much better options. You could do it. But why would you. Same applies with Brand support. There are so many better options. > > Ultimately why I include that bit in my post is not necessarily because I don't want to play with a brand support, it's that I don't want to play with someone who doesn't understand why Brand shouldn't be played as a support. Have you even looked at his kit since the rework? The reason brand is a decent support is because he does bonus % max health with every ability hit. He's capable of building support and still doing damage. Then like you mentioned he can stun or alternatively he can simply chunk out the entire enemy team. His win rate as a support in plat+ games is about the same as his win rate as a mid btw.
MikeArk (EUW)
: question about chargeback
It's set to permaban but they will manually lift it when you pay the chargeback.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ladayen,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=W4mfRoZA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-06-12T06:38:39.984+0000) > > Brand support is actually a thing now with the mage rework. Nothing wrong with it. Yes there is plenty wrong with it. First off is CC. Brand has 1 form of CC and he has to hit a combo to use it. Outside of that explain to me what good he is as a support? He can't shield his adc, he can,t heal his adc, He can't peel for his adc, He doesn't do anything to improve his adc's abilities (attack speed boost etc) Tell me how he a a bettrer choice for support than Sona, Leona, Thresh, Alistar, Nautalis, Soraka, Nami,....the list goes on....Tell me one thing Brand can do that those champs don't do better.....
> [{quoted}](name=Heremraver,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=W4mfRoZA,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-06-13T22:17:29.937+0000) > > Yes there is plenty wrong with it. First off is CC. Brand has 1 form of CC and he has to hit a combo to use it. Outside of that explain to me what good he is as a support? He can't shield his adc, he can,t heal his adc, He can't peel for his adc, He doesn't do anything to improve his adc's abilities (attack speed boost etc) Tell me how he a a bettrer choice for support than Sona, Leona, Thresh, Alistar, Nautalis, Soraka, Nami,....the list goes on....Tell me one thing Brand can do that those champs don't do better..... AOE true dmg poke while still building support, then turns into a late game monster while most of the supports you listed tend to fall off. He can blast though 3 4 or even 5 people with a simple qwe. Death is the best form of cc.
Bídoof (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Heremraver,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=W4mfRoZA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-11T02:11:48.431+0000) > > Not sure I know what you mean. > > My match history proves I do exactly what I ask of others > The only games I have recently with a champ that doesn't fit my criteria were the Garen games who I have been practicing on and won all 4 I played with a positive kda. > I have a positive record in ranked play 225 wins 205 losses > What logic am I now following? > > Bump by the way....still on and looking You have a number of games in which you just feed, 0-4, 0-3 malphite games, 0-10 amumu, 0-10 naut. You also take deathfire touch on malphite And to your point "Play the meta and know how to build your champ" You take TP on your adcs, and build them very wrong with the wrong masteries. Just clarifying why your demands seem slightly weird considering your match history.
> [{quoted}](name=LvI 1 Bidoof,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=W4mfRoZA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-12T04:12:01.987+0000) > > You have a number of games in which you just feed, 0-4, 0-3 malphite games, 0-10 amumu, 0-10 naut. You also take deathfire touch on malphite > > And to your point "Play the meta and know how to build your champ" > You take TP on your adcs, and build them very wrong with the wrong masteries. > > Just clarifying why your demands seem slightly weird considering your match history. He actuallly has a 60% win rate with over 90 games played on malphite so whatever he's doing is working. He's got a winning record with Naut as well with close to 30 games played. He also has a 62% win rate with Miss Fortune with 50+ games played. He needs to stick to top and ADC in ranked. His attempts at playing other roles are screwing him over. Despite his recent success with Garen he still only has a 40% win rate so may want to practice him a bit more in Norms.
: Bronze Dynamic Que
Brand support is actually a thing now with the mage rework. Nothing wrong with it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hodgkinson,realm=OCE,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=JEJmUMhz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-12T06:00:51.501+0000) > > Ok i want 2 > are you in oce? Pretty sure these are NA boards lol.
> [{quoted}](name=CrackedGEM,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=JEJmUMhz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-12T06:01:25.144+0000) > > Pretty sure these are NA boards lol. EU NA and Oce all share the same boards.
shyv (NA)
: surrendering in easily winnable games?
They're playing to lose. Yes it's bannable if the enemy team decides to report it.
: Holding myself responsible? I am not a determent to society. I call people on their weakness, and get punished for it, and unfortunately a large majority of people who play league of legends are weak.
> [{quoted}](name=Deviantdev,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=s5wzVy6o,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-11T23:03:25.203+0000) > > large majority of people who play league of legends are weak. You come here asking for help because you have a weakness of insulting other people you consider weak. The great thing about league is that it teams you up with equals. They might not have the same strengths as you but they also dont have the same weaknesses. They are equals in the end though. Maybe you're a narcissist completely incapable of seeing your own flaws, perhaps your lashing out in an attempt to mask your own insecurities. The problem is ultimately you and only you though. Calling people out on flaws rather then working with their strengths is itself a degree of stupidity btw,
: what part of the #1 says not to roam?
Sigh.. why do you think roaming is a problem. Did I mention roaming at all? You're just being obtuse at this point. Relooking at your match history I got the dates mixed up. You haven't played in a month which suggests you've already been permabanned. I'm done. Ciao.
: Again, you bring merely an opinion. No links or references to supporting information to say that roaming is not ok. Nobody has provided any supporting information, just opinion. I have a winning match history, a summoners code that says a total of 0 words as to what champs are to go where, and lol wiki page referenced that showing roaming is a strategy. please, provide supportive material from Riot to answer any of the numbered points on my list. Even a post that says something like "if a team member has a different strategic plan you should do what they think even if you don't believe it is the best way to win the game."
You're completely missing the point. You are forcing other players to play how you want to play. Heres the the summoners code, read number 1 http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/ If you can convince your team to play the way you want then go for it. The simple fact of the matter is they dont want to play your way and the reports are the consequences of that. People do not want to play with your playstyle. This is not about you. This is about your 4 other teammates who complain that you made their gaming experience a negative one. When you go game after game with your teammates saying I didnt enjoy playing with this person why would riot not do something about it. You are not some special snowflake. You will play in a way your teams can agree with or you will not play at all.
: The Bronze Ladder System is Stupid!
op.gg says you have 83 wins and 120 losses. You need to improve your win/loss ratio if you want to earn more for wins and lose less on loses.
: So, actually winning has nothing to do with if something is viable? Just what people think?
With such a small sample of games I'm not convinced your ideas are "viable". You may have merely been carried. I mean if your strategy was actually as successful as you think it is I dont think your teammates would be so upset at you as to consistently report you.
Show more

Ladayen

Level 43 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion