: Please stop making us watch LCS/MSI/w/e for quests.
I mean honestly I just have the video on my comp and I do other stuff It really isn't that bad
: This is minimalist, boring, uninspired, and false advertising. 2 colors, uninteresting font, simple logo, and Riot only has one game.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BpuyVraB,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-16T22:27:10.114+0000) > > This is minimalist, boring, uninspired, and false advertising. > > 2 colors, uninteresting font, simple logo, and Riot only has one game. Apart from the board games, mini games, and mobile games across the years they've also said that they are in fact working on a new game.
Rioter Comments
: Morgana Mid Nerfing
I think the reason for her swift nerfing is because in the midlane she maxes W, which by rank 3, and some AP should clear caster minions, and do a fair amount of damage to the rest of the wave. All Morgana really does in the midlane is try to push the enemy in she doesn't really sport interactive gameplay there. I honestly wish they'd just changed Tormented Shadow into something different, but honestly her power budget is stretched pretty thin with having one of the longest roots in the game, and a CC immunity shield. It's definitely not as bad as when her passive used to heal on _all_ targets, and just made it a W spam lane 24/7 where she could probably sustain for quite a bit in lane.
: Ight, Time to get Downvoted :)
I just think it needs a different basketball related name because Ivern doesn't exactly dunk, Daisy does
: My thoughts on 9.6 removing double tear build & Riot lessening item diversity overall
To be fair, literally only Ezreal abuses the whole double tear thing frequently(Hell, Ezreal is the poster child for "I managed to use this item in way that makes me unbalanced"), It's not like we're really killing much to begin with.
: Vayne is now at a 53% winrate 26% playrate 60% winrate on mains
You remember season 7. This basically feels like pre-marksmen rework all over again with Vayne and Jinx being top tier.
shabingi (NA)
: -0.4 base hp regen, kassadin is balanced guys!!!
The nerf is decent, but it really only hurts him early game where you can easily bully him without much resistance. Not saying it's enough, but definitely nothing to sneeze at.
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UANMvvR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-07T18:31:24.844+0000) > > Ah Yes, armor pen, the stat which only assassins buy. Y know, these guys who are currently mediocre. {{item:3071}} I personally want to blame this stat stick of an item.
Cleaver hasn't been amazing for ages now not gunna lie. I mean there are certain champions that buy it because they can stack it insanely fast, and the burst of triforce doesn't matter to them nearly as much. Overall it really isn't something to blame.
Manxxom (NA)
: Ludwig, The Holy Blade (Bloodborne x League of Legends event champion idea)
The numbers could use tuning, most notably on the Q which does *15% max health as bonus damage* which is fine as long as it scales with either champion level or the ability points put in so like (3/6/9/12/15%), and I feel that this concept would make for a very nice shadow isles champion. To some extent, the design of the passive really reminds me of Yrel from heroes of the storm, but if I had to guess is suppose to represent how most attacks in bloodborne are telegraphed? The champion itself looks like it's the type that can really punish mistakes, but everything can be avoided. Would love to see more numbers, and maybe a crossover lore xd.
Noraver (NA)
: Literally worse than when they nerfed Vayne by 5 AD.
Except when that happened Vayne's winrate actually had a noticeable dip. 5 base AD is a lot in the early game, more than you may think.
HellBell (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion: Neeko’s character feels kinda offensive.
I don't think her not liking a male form is related to her sexuality that much. It's not too uncommon for certain shapeshifting/body controlling creatures in some of the stories that I've read to take on the form of the opposite gender. It's just uncomfortable, and it makes sense, she isn't used to male forms because she is female. And who knows maybe it'll be better explained as to what her mimicry is once Sho'mas are better explained.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vartius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T23:40:21.476+0000) > > She seems to crush nidalee, with the voice lines that relate to her, so that's that. > I also don't think it would go over well. They could potentially anger Nidalee fans. > And also making her already in relationship with some newly created characters could either make it so that: > 1. It wouldn't be visable at all. > or > 2. She would mention her with in-game dialogue, which would again seem forced to some people > > I like that the dialogue implying that is there, but isn't just a randomly blurted line when moving or attacking, but rather to champions someone like her could potentially take interest in. > Especially since, again, those are 6 lines, that will appear once in a game, with a specific champion. > It's really not going to be that visable. I highly doubt that would upset Nidalee fans considering 1: Nidalee has always been a very sexual character 2: Nidalee has, until today, had zero lore presence, and desperately needs interaction with other champions or characters.
> [{quoted}](name=Trolosaurus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xFbaFao0,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T23:41:47.917+0000) > > I highly doubt that would upset Nidalee fans considering > > 1: Nidalee has always been a very sexual character > 2: Nidalee has, until today, had zero lore presence, and desperately needs interaction with other champions or characters. I think it's confirmed that Nidalee does know that Neeko does in fact have a crush on her, but it's unrequited love. So probably not going to happen. But that won't stop all the r34 from going wild....
: Sorry but he literally has ALL the tools to go even with the champs you listed. Especially Sion should have a tough time to keep up with him. He is by no means overpowered but he is frustrating as fuck because top champs love to use their aas. He is the toplane equivalent of Ahri because of his safety and how straightforward he is. You defending hashinshin is because you are a Jax main and are clearly biased. That guy called Riven op when she is in a shit state for several months, fuck it actually the whole fucking season. I mean if you lose against Akali, Irelia, Darius top then you should stop playing Jax.
But his engage is also usually really telegraphed, and playing against him in lane is mostly about playing around his E especially if you're mostly auto based. This also holds true in teamfights, if his E is down, he's probably going to wind up dead.
: My thought is that scaling runes are a much better option all around. That would really help make sure that the runes you selected continued to feel relevant throughout the game, instead of just picking based on lane matchup. I think that adds a layer of strategic depth that isn't present atm. I realize that in the old runes system, no one took scaling runes. BUT, if that is all that you *could* choose, wouldn't that be interesting? Heck, they could even do flat damage runes and scaling tank runes. There are really interesting possibilities to consider here, imo.
That isn't completely true, scaling runes were taken, but usually only scaling AP, scaling health, and on the off chance also scaling CDR.
Profirix (NA)
: It loses its scaling though. This is predominantly a nerf for on-hit users, except those who deal hybrid damage (Jax, Kog, etc.) Why does everyone keep calling this overpowered? ALL of the scaling is gone from the item! Pen isn't going to make up for the loss of that scaling, but it is a step in the right direction.
The Pen seems appealing, if my math is right 6%+0.5% per level results in 15% at level 18. Which is decent given it is hybrid pen(and I'd love to add it on top of Kayle's passive so resistances become meaningless.)
: Why was galio nerfed? lol
So we're just going to leave out that this passive is mostly meaningless in lane, and only works if you kill someones whilst being coupled with ratio, and base damage nerfs?(and some mana cost buffs) I mean like yes, 520 **at level 18** is probably way too much, but at least mention the entire change list.
: assassins never abused it.
That my friend is where you are wrong.... I'm not sure if it ever reached live, but sometime during its time in the PBE, some AD assassins(most notably {{champion:107}} ) started pairing it with duskblade which created a frustratingly large amount of burst.
: Why don't we just, dunno, get rid of Runes and Masteries alltogether?
Though not completely opposed, I think a very small portion of the runes still have to exist in the form of the basic stats. X rune gives AD or Y rune gives HP, the likes. If it is removed, keeping the basic stats portion would allow riot to avoid having to modify the base stats of literally every champion in the game or modifying certain item stats to make up for loss stats. I'd prefer a much, much smaller version of the augment system where before each game a champion has like 3-5 different "keystones" to choose from, and each one unique to them(they can only pick one for the game). Maybe some could also come with certain drawbacks too, though the problem with that being the amount of work needed. The good part about that would be not having to worry about how this keystone would shift the balance of another champion, and it'd even provide a kind of balance lever.
: Old hurricane was a terrible noob trap item.
> [{quoted}](name=The Big Piece,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9IlfGc61,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-02T06:53:21.995+0000) > > Old hurricane was a terrible noob trap item. Well no, it's issue was that it was incredibly niche as it couldn't crit then. The only champions I remember actively building the item were {{champion:17}} {{champion:10}}, and {{champion:429}} In the cases of the first two it's because they had the on hit damage to support it, and on the third it was because she built BOTRK+she needed to stack spears
: Riot should honestly just forum ban the Zyra posters from the forum at this point, it's gotten ridiculous. Ever week the Zyra mains reddit organizes a letter writing campaign on the forums. ZYRA IS LITERALLY THE HIGHEST WR MID LANE AND SUPPORT AT ABOVE 53% WR IN BOTH ROLES AND THEY ARE STILL COMPLAINING Thinks it's time for the mods to instant delete these threads as spam at the very least.
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=69pzWVYW,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-06-01T13:50:03.767+0000) > > Riot should honestly just forum ban the Zyra posters from the forum at this point, it's gotten ridiculous. Ever week the Zyra mains reddit organizes a letter writing campaign on the forums. > > ZYRA IS LITERALLY THE HIGHEST WR MID LANE AND SUPPORT AT ABOVE 53% WR IN BOTH ROLES AND THEY ARE STILL COMPLAINING > > Thinks it's time for the mods to instant delete these threads as spam at the very least. The WR for midlane is very inconclusive because I'm pretty sure only diehard Zyra mains even dare take her mid lane in the higher elos
: People everywhere complaining about Pyke's assassin kit being unfit for Support
Hey, MF support did actually work. It was a nice counter to some more squishy aggro supports.(I might be mistaken, but it was primarily picked as a Zyra counter at the time)
: Isn't this why they changed doran's ring last time? Because of this exact problem?
> [{quoted}](name=Kuwabaramulberry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4P2TfeY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-12T19:48:06.956+0000) > > Isn't this why they changed doran's ring last time? Because of this exact problem? Yeah but the old one had basically everything stack. Not only did the %mana regen stack, but also the mana on kill passive which allowed for absurd lane mana sustain.
Rioter Comments
Feel Apathy (EUNE)
: Let's also say that you're on a constant alert against shaco, because you have absolutely no clue where he is the moment he's out of vision, mobi boots and 5.5? sec invisibility then suddenly pops out of literally nowhere mid and hits you for 400 with a tiamat + dirk.... Yeah, not fun at all. There's also the stupid twitch jungle that's getting somewhat popular at least in euNE where they get red buff and camp mid for 2-3 minutes and if they get a kill, snowball is guaranteed, if they don't or if your jungler can punish twitch with red they auto-lose. Really polarizing experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Feel Apathy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=APEHEX1M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-11T16:16:15.940+0000) > > Let's also say that you're on a constant alert against shaco, because you have absolutely no clue where he is the moment he's out of vision, mobi boots and 5.5? sec invisibility then suddenly pops out of literally nowhere mid and hits you for 400 with a tiamat + dirk.... Yeah, not fun at all. > > There's also the stupid twitch jungle that's getting somewhat popular at least in euNE where they get red buff and camp mid for 2-3 minutes and if they get a kill, snowball is guaranteed, if they don't or if your jungler can punish twitch with red they auto-lose. Really polarizing experience. Doubt Twitch jungle will exist anymore with the jungle exp changes, and the coming ADC base stat changes in 8.11(less armour, less base AD. Cripples his clear)
: so they made it an adc item because they didnt already have enough fundamentally broken items to kill everyone with auto's and nothing else? cool. They surely waking up They just made the item worth less on champions that should use it but made it better so adcs get more shit to play with.
> [{quoted}](name=4permas 1smurf,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AmOwYA4W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-09T22:07:25.882+0000) > > so they made it an adc item because they didnt already have enough fundamentally broken items to kill everyone with auto's and nothing else? cool. They surely waking up > They just made the item worth less on champions that should use it but made it better so adcs get more shit to play with. Because it was fundamentally broken on assassins? Let's ignore the obvious Rengar, and Shaco abusing the shit out of this item if it were released with the previous iteration. It was either this or the nuclear option were duskblade/Stormrazor can't proc at the same time or where dusk blade becomes completely incapable of critting.
: The State of Lux
Honestly I'm just bothered by the fact that her ultimate can have the cooldown of a basic ability(or in the case of ult hat+presence of mind, 2 kills = no cooldown) Apart from that, she's actually fun to lane against now because she doesn't just spam E constantly, and having it basically be a free hit most of the time.
SKT ReZa (EUW)
: revert evelynn kit completely plz (like leblanc, plz !!)
Right Because level one permanent stealth was an extremely fun, healthy, and balanced mechanic. Not. Which also made her entire kit practically impossible to balance properly without making her basically useless or broken(+frustrating as hell). On top of that, remember *tank* Eve when her base damages were too high? Not fun at all. Honestly, her W is a good ability. People keep making the mistake of feeling like they absolutely have to land the charm, which is not the case, it can still be used as a quick, and quite crippling slow. Also, if ye keep trynna land charm with your E, you deserve all hell that comes for you. No more tank Eve. The greatest blessing of the rework is how tank Eve quite literally can't exist anymore because Eve's bases are absurdly low now, that she'd actually be useless if she built real tacky like she used to be able to. And her ult shouldn't be used as *just* an escape, it's an execute, and in some cases also a gap closer if the opportunity arises. Her rework was a hit, and fixed most of the problems old Eve had, and made her a much healthier(and easier to balance) champion. The only disappointing thing out of the rework is how they killed AD/hybrid Eve, though it's a small trade off for what she has now.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Im glad lb is complete cancer to lane against again
Wut Wut, this LB is a helluva a lot better to play against honestly you can actually dodge her W now, and it's rather easy too whether you're immobile or mobile, the speed drop is *very* impactful. No more bullshit W>Q>R for half my health, they backloaded most of her damage to the second portions of her spells, a very welcome change She can't wave clear that well anymore, my biggest issue with reworked LB was how an assassin of her caliber was allowed to possess incredible wave clear. This iteration of LB is vulnerable to getting shoved, and she can't clear wave>roam as easily as she used to. I mean, if you're getting punished for 60%-70% of your health by level 3, which from the games I've played against her definitely doesn't happen without some draw back on her, then I'm pretty sure you're more at fault here.
: Fact and fiction: Mana changes
Welp, time to stack triple dorans on Sion again whilst maxing E.
Squishie (EUW)
: you guys say bs like this then i start a game and rengar/khazix can oneshot me before i can even flash away
> [{quoted}](name=Squishie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yAwbo8Ek,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-23T06:50:43.661+0000) > > you guys say bs like this then i start a game and rengar/khazix can oneshot me before i can even flash away That's good for Rengar, finally we have a champion that can deal with squishes properly with the bs forced delay the assassin rework tried to cast upon the role and well.. Kha'zix... is the exception, not the rule. He's actually *really* strong, and arguably one of the best assassins in the game
Rioter Comments
Moon Mom (NA)
: Diana Q bug - not hitting targets that are clearly hit.
The Q bug explains the lack of Diana R resets I had in an ARAM game that happened on occasion.... The E jolt is annoying, and if I had to guess occurs purely because of the collision of multiple hit boxes And never forget her passive not dealing it's damage to inhibs and nexus' properly unless you literally hug the structure
HarrowR (EUNE)
: Why has Ryze been reworked so many times?
As for Mordekaiser, the Malicious god has stated himself many times that you should just take Morde mid, bc you have better match ups, most mages are incapable of matching you in terms of wave clear(so as long as you don't pick it into {{champion:34}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:69}} you should be fine), and you just shove them undertower constantly that you eventually build up a lead purely out of missed CS {{champion:266}} unplayable? tf, he's been playable every since conqueror was released.
Sanngriðr (EUNE)
: Oh. how come i've never encountered this. Even more weird considering i afk splitpush with her pretty much every game. Does it only happen when you are not close to the tower?
> [{quoted}](name=silver 5 btw,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jOA0XMAT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-21T11:04:25.322+0000) > > Oh. how come i've never encountered this. Even more weird considering i afk splitpush with her pretty much every game. > Does it only happen when you are not close to the tower? If you attack *inhibitors and nexus' specifically*(it functions normally against towers) from roughly her max AA range, her passive won't deal it's damage again the inhibitor or nexus
Rioter Comments
: Hahahaha {{champion:236}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:145}} your not wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=robotmaster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gj9BpLHd,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-20T00:30:02.985+0000) > > Hahahaha {{champion:236}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:145}} your not wrong. You're forgetting {{champion:133}} and {{champion:42}}
: Since Riot is ramping up the VGUs even more...
Personally, Diana needs to be B at the very least She's also suffers from a semi identity crisis she's a diver, that acts more like an assassin. She lacks the tools to really survive in the later portions of the game to fit a diver like the likes of {{champion:164}} ,{{champion:5}} but she can't exactly afford to invest much into defence. She has high base stats for a 'assassin' though. She has *very* high burst damage, but she lacks the tools for escape so you have to hope that your W will pull you through the barrage of pain you'll endure. Personally, if she sees work, I'd love to see more emphasis on her passive, and whole heretic solari theme.
: Kat is a pain to play against
I honestly wouldn't know how that feels like Most of the champions I use would probably abuse, and win a trade if she tried that. Just abuse this by shoving her pre-6, if she tries to farm with a dagger proc, bully her.
: The assasin update has been nothing short of a complete failure
Katarina is fine Talon is trash unless you can actually pull off the lvl 3 cheese to all in someone, and get a lead Fizz is ehhh Fizz, at the very least we haven't seen any iteration of his more infamous tankier builds Akali's assassin update changes were more of a band aid if anything else, until her rework comes around which isn't too far off now. She's coming Aatrox I believe. Shaco is absolutely annoying, post-changes and pre-changes.
: Lissandra’s passive
As it stands though it's *okay* for the early game because Lissandra has god awful mana costs, and I personally tend to play around her passive when trading/poking she needs way more adjustments than just her passive though
Hibeki (NA)
: Can we not buff a turbo cancer mid in any form?
> [{quoted}](name=Hibeki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IsT9s1EP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-26T03:59:33.873+0000) > > Can we not buff a turbo cancer mid in any form? It's called clarity, it's less of a buff and more of something that should be a part of the ability A lot of abilities that serve a similar purpose to this W already provide the information to team mates, where as this one does not until it's about to pop
: People trashtalking Riot for not playing the game LUL
And to be fair a lot of the time the changes made my devs will tested by playtesters who are likely better than the devs So even *if* they didn't play often, they'd still get good feedback from high elo players
: Who do you hope's gonna be featured in this April's Roadmap?
{{champion:80}} He needs a kit that doesn't feel awful to play against in the early game, and more skill expression {{champion:37}} Stale and bland, and it'd be fun to see something more difficult on her kit other than trying to land her ult and spamming your buttons until you're all out of mana {{champion:9}} as you said, MM {{champion:10}} {{champion:25}} Riot has confirmed that when either one gets reworked, so will the other which hopefully includes updated lore since their current lore makes no sense ever since the removal of the old lore. Kayle, needs whole lotta work and hopefully more leeway for different builds other than "Ult bot support" and "Holy smacking", and to make sure Rageblade doesn't become her biggest crutch. As for {{champion:25}} her basic abilities scream some sort of poke mage, but then her passive and ult scream battle mage. Also, so she's a lot more fun to play against ~~because I love the concept of moving~~. Morgana mid still isn't very ideal, it's very uninteractive (Although, better now ever since the passive changes) and her only form of kill pressure is her opponents inability to dodge.
Rioter Comments
Caekie (NA)
: You have trampled over the old design philosophies of league, and the imbalance they prevented
Rylai's wasn't nerfed to have a lower slow because of Azir It was nerfed overall because it's combination of stats(High AP+Decent Price+HP) and utility was too strong on a lot of AP champs, and it became a go-to item alongside Morellonomicon for most mages It was nerfed because it dominated AP options, and was used by the likes of (old) {{champion:50}} , {{champion:103}} , {{champion:134}} ,{{champion:84}} , {{champion:268}} , {{champion:63}} , etc.... the list goes on Often the case is that champions remain in a nerfed state despite the item(s) they were abusing changed, nerfed and/or reworked (Hello, Tank {{champion:11}} nightmares) Guinsoo's is a different case with it's many iterattions, the first one was just flat out too unhealthy and strong. The second and current one on live, doesn't work well enough on melee, and works too well {{champion:110}} and also {{champion:96}} for a time, whilst also being a balance crutch for the likes of {{champion:10}} . End story is that it's too niche, and too difficult for melee champions to proc before being blasted into the shadow realm. The iteration on the PBE discourages making it first or second item(% bonuses vs flat and lower starting stats), and eases proccing the rage effect for melee champions, whilst making sure that it's less of a first buy on the likes of {{champion:110}} {{champion:96}} (then again Kog is probably still going to buy it because his W alone is pretty strong)
: Which champ has the WORST passive in the game???
Worst goes to lissandra Honestly, the fact that it's now essentially a weaker manaflow band makes it feel so much worse Best, I'd say goes to {{champion:40}} or {{champion:36}} because it's all in the hidden power
k wìx (NA)
: If you were taking a non-marksman bot lane as the 'carry' role - who would you take and why?
{{champion:115}} Apart from the fact that he can still bring tons of damage to the table, he's got poke and some mild zone control. He also takes down structures super fast.
: yeah the AD per level nerf is gonna suck for kayle, but i think the cooldown change is actually a bigger buff than it looks. at max level you only need 30% cdr to have 100% uptime now instead of 40%. so she can take celerity now, or get sorcs/zerks instead of cdr boots.
> [{quoted}](name=RottedApples,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=du7jH0vy,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-12-11T23:52:00.326+0000) > > yeah the AD per level nerf is gonna suck for kayle, but i think the cooldown change is actually a bigger buff than it looks. at max level you only need 30% cdr to have 100% uptime now instead of 40%. so she can take celerity now, or get sorcs/zerks instead of cdr boots. To be precise back then you needed roughly 37.5% CDR to get 100% uptime on your E, and with transcendence being the only option I feel as if this is an early game nerf but a rather massive late game buff since you'll almost always have at least 30% CDR in the build with nashors providing 20% of that and can start taking celerity instead
: What dumb things did you do/say when you started League?
Show more

Lady Hammerlock

Level 112 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion