: no i did not take it out of context, if that's not what you were trying to say then you worded it poorly you were crying about how you flamed and got punished while pyke "just stood there after pinging" and didn't get punished you even broke it up into it's own little section, see > [{quoted}](name=Lakega,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-05T12:24:12.817+0000) > > Generally when I start getting "insulting" it's because the other person already started trash talking me, and or trolling me. Of course the bot ban system doesn't detect a pyke who stands 2 feet away from a fight in a bush after pinging for me to go in or anything.. > you even continue on with that same context > [{quoted}](name=Lakega,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-05T12:24:12.817+0000) > > I got banned permenantly last game.. For nothing more than a pyke trolling me and my own team, and being a complete dick to me. so no, the context was obvious in that this is just a cry thread
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T15:52:34.537+0000) > > no i did not take it out of context, if that's not what you were trying to say then you worded it poorly > > you were crying about how you flamed and got punished while pyke "just stood there after pinging" and didn't get punished > > you even broke it up into it's own little section, see > > you even continue on with that same context > > so no, the context was obvious in that this is just a cry thread lol *pats you on the head* Whatever you say there sport. Whatever you say.
Kaisha (NA)
: Honor is yet another method RIOT in their infinite wisdom introduced to reward FOTM carries. Doesn't matter if the support or jungler helped, it'll be the 15/10 vayne or the 12/9 zed who can't land a skill shot to save his life but because his teammates got him fed will get the honor. Its a complete joke just like the rest of this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaisha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kT4vXYps,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:47:48.175+0000) > > Honor is yet another method RIOT in their infinite wisdom introduced to reward FOTM carries. Doesn't matter if the support or jungler helped, it'll be the 15/10 vayne or the 12/9 zed who can't land a skill shot to save his life but because his teammates got him fed will get the honor. Its a complete joke just like the rest of this game. ^ This
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Surely you wouldn't give me the same excuse in game. i don't engage in drama, while in the game because i'm too busy playing so this argument doesn't work
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T14:43:33.381+0000) > > i don't engage in drama, while in the game because i'm too busy playing > > so this argument doesn't work My final response. Toxicity is toxicity, it's not ok. Using the argument "but we're not in the game" is not a valid excuse. Have a good day :)
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Yours and others responses to me were a huge middle finger all in all, which most if not all of the posts can easily be summed up with "You got banned, you deserved it, I care nothing for the facts, or situation". Which is neither helpful, or productive, and honestly is a little more than trollish, and condescending when you ignore many points or the situation at hand, and does nothing to help an already quite frustrating situation. That is because you're not the first to present this kind of post, with this kind of language and being this particularly dense in understanding that two wrongs don't make a right. Eventually one gets sick of being polite. And you won't be the last. Not even close. Djhinn is far more unphased by people's drama than we are. He seems completely detached from it.
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=0001000000010000000100000000000100010000,timestamp=2018-11-05T14:32:11.433+0000) > > That is because you're not the first to present this kind of post, with this kind of language and being this particularly dense in understanding that two wrongs don't make a right. Eventually one gets sick of being polite. And you won't be the last. Not even close. > > Djhinn is far more unphased by people's drama than we are. He seems completely detached from it. Still not a good excuse for toxic behavior, or your posts to me in this thread. Like you said 2 wrongs don't make a right, but you seem to think you're immune to it, and can do what you want simply because "you're getting sick of being polite?" Doesn't seem like a good excuse my friend. Why do you feel its necessary to post at all if that's how you feel? Surely you wouldn't give me the same excuse in game. Why is it then ok outside of the game, and why do you feel its fine for you strike me as if you yourself do no wrong when clearly you do? I do think you need to re think your values and perspective if that is the case. I however, will detach myself from this thread, and you, and again bid The Djinn a fond good luck in the future endeavors :) > [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=00010000000100000001000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T14:38:18.002+0000) > > The difference between your stuation and mine is that i can understand what i did wrong if it's being pointed out to me, as i've already demonstrated. > > You, however, still think you're the innocent victim. > > It's quite sad... > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} And so you think because you think I feel I've done no wrong, it is then ok for you to attack me and be toxic towards me? Is legitimately what you just said.. uuhh huhh... (which isn't true btw). And you still think you're able to see your wrong doings? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >...but it doesn't change the current situation in the slightest. [For something that should be a Support Ticket question, because it could change the situation] did he have a 14 day ban before this incident? yes. in fact, he claims to have had quite a few of them is the next punishment after the 14 day one a permaban? yes so how will the confusion change anything? >...but you refuse to understand it i think we're using different definitions on what constitutes an "attack" >...all you're doing by throwing red herrings like that is proving that the ban is justified (if there was any doubt) ok. maybe this one red herrings are still not ok argument companions tho >...you can apply as much effort in your mental gymnastics as you want >...deal with it! he was being dense. i'm only human {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T14:23:37.227+0000) > > did he have a 14 day ban before this incident? yes. in fact, he claims to have had quite a few of them > > is the next punishment after the 14 day one a permaban? yes > > so how will the confusion change anything? > > i think we're using different definitions on what constitutes an "attack" > > ok. maybe this one > > red herrings are still not ok argument companions tho > > he was being dense. i'm only human > > {{sticker:sg-janna}} It's a little ironic how the situation is now fully reversed. You see, you were being rather toxic to me in this post. You don't need to say "F you" or use swear words, just condescending remarks, etc. Yet you weren't even aware that you were being rather toxic in all honesty, if anything condescending and rubbing it in aka being a troll. Also the "He was being dense".. is the same "You're fat" comment. Rather insulting isn't it? You wouldn't allow me to use the point that "but its a fact" for pyke being worthless as he ran it down mid non stop, so I can't allow you to use it either. So what's you're excuse to being toxic just now with that remark? remember you can't use the "but you were" as an argument. I didn't get too. See? It really isn't all black and white is it? Now imagine if this was in a game of league in a high tension situation? Perfect recipe for toxicity from everyone already. It's also ironic you're calling me dense, when you still fail to see the problem with the 14 day ban situation. Which I've explained numerous times, and which The Djinn seems to fully understand. Pyke was only harrassing, insulting, and trolling me for 35 minutes.. I'm only Human.. I can only stand trolls back to back so much before I finally tell them to grow up.. But again I can't use that excuse, I got perma banned for it. so you can't either. Heck, you can't even use the excuse you were giving me earlier "just mute and walk away do you need to prove something?" Whether that was you who said it or not, I'm sure you agree with it, that I could of just muted and said nothing. You could of just walked away from this thread, but you didn't, something I can't do in the game. Pyke is still an active member of my life for another 20-30 minutes as he trolls me through actions. So you can't even get that excuse.. Why didn't you just walk away from this post? Instead resorting to these remarks and attacking? Once again, it's not nearly as black and white as you think.. and what if you were then perma banned for it? Now you're understanding my situation a little better.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Gotta say -- kudos to you for the reasonable and appropriate response. it seems fishy that the attitude friom this comment and the other ones is like night and day but maybe it's just me
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=00010000000100000001000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-05T14:04:04.533+0000) > > it seems fishy that the attitude friom this comment and the other ones is like night and day > > but maybe it's just me It's not really night and day.. Yours and others responses to me were a huge middle finger all in all, which most if not all of the posts can easily be summed up with "You got banned, you deserved it, I care nothing for the facts, or situation". Which is neither helpful, or productive, and honestly is a little more than trollish, and condescending when you ignore many points or the situation at hand, and does nothing to help an already quite frustrating situation. The Djinn acknowledged my 14 day ban oddity, and respectfully responded to it, and the other things I mentioned. He even went so far as to admit that the system is not perfect, and acknowledged the situation at hand. There is nothing left to say. We both understand each other. Regardless of whether I wrote this post or not, I was going to respect whatever Riot decided to do. That does not mean however, that I cannot disagree with it as a whole. Which I pointed out in my response to The Djinn, but I very well will respect it and take it in stride. It is their game I am playing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lakega,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=000100000001000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:51:43.424+0000)While my beliefs that a troll and jerk has every right to be told off by his/her teammates, that doesn't matter, its whatever Riot wants, its their game I'm playing. Whether I agree with it or not. Gotta say -- kudos to you for the reasonable and appropriate response. I wish we saw more of this. Disagreement with the system is totally fine (and it does have some flaws, certainly), but yeah -- it's ultimately Riot's game and Riot's rules. Those who are *not* prepared to accept that should, in all honestly, find a different game, or their experience here will be frustrating. > That being said I have updated my ticket to Riot about the 14 day back to back ban that was odd. Since I do believe that did play a large part into the server perma banning me, for such small offenses in the grand scheme of things. (I wasn't being sexist, racist, homophobic, or anything other than a few choice harsh words with a troll). Also with letting them know that I am just gonna mute myself and say nothing, lesson learned. Whether or not they decide to let me go ahead with it, is up to them, which I fully respect. If this is indeed a system glitch and your behavior in post-ban games was fine, they will almost certainly overturn the punishment. Best of luck!
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=0001000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:57:19.972+0000) > > Gotta say -- kudos to you for the reasonable and appropriate response. I wish we saw more of this. Disagreement with the system is totally fine (and it does have some flaws, certainly), but yeah -- it's ultimately Riot's game and Riot's rules. Those who are *not* prepared to accept that should, in all honestly, find a different game, or their experience here will be frustrating. > > If this is indeed a system glitch and your behavior in post-ban games was fine, they will almost certainly overturn the punishment. Best of luck! I have to also give you kudo's as well for your responses to mine. While you're ultimately backing up riot, it doesn't look, seem, or feel like you're pointing the finger solely in my direction and blaming me, while simultaneously putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la I can't hear you, all hail our overlord". Which it kinda felt like with everyone else in the thread which can make an already pretty disheartening situation, even more frustrating. I really do wish we'd have more people like you as well. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lakega,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:09:53.430+0000)Except the next bans were for games before the 14 day ban. Then submit a report ticket and explain this behavior. You should not be punished post-ban for actions taken pre-ban, and in the rare cases where I've seen this Riot has given the player the chance to attempt to reform. >Maybe its just me, but it sounds like everyone is defending them in this thread... This is a common point of confusion. No one is *excusing* that behavior -- merely saying that someone else behaving poorly does not entitle *you* to behave poorly.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=00010000000100000001,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:48:11.391+0000) > > Then submit a report ticket and explain this behavior. You should not be punished post-ban for actions taken pre-ban, and in the rare cases where I've seen this Riot has given the player the chance to attempt to reform. > > This is a common point of confusion. No one is *excusing* that behavior -- merely saying that someone else behaving poorly does not entitle *you* to behave poorly. I fully understand both points. Thank you. I do not expect to be given a free pass if I'm legitimately toxic. While my beliefs that a troll and jerk has every right to be told off by his/her teammates, that doesn't matter, its whatever Riot wants, its their game I'm playing. Whether I agree with it or not. That being said I have updated my ticket to Riot about the 14 day back to back ban that was odd. Since I do believe that did play a large part into the server perma banning me, for such small offenses in the grand scheme of things. (I wasn't being sexist, racist, homophobic, or anything other than a few choice harsh words with a troll). Also with letting them know that I am just gonna mute myself and say nothing, lesson learned. Whether or not they decide to let me go ahead with it, is up to them, which I fully respect.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: you can apply as much effort in your mental gymnastics as you want you were toxic and the ban is justified deal with it! {{sticker:fiora-cool}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=000100000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:40:55.268+0000) > > you can apply as much effort in your mental gymnastics as you want > > you were toxic and the ban is justified > > deal with it! > > {{sticker:fiora-cool}} You refuse to answer my straight forward question. Ignore the points of the odd 14 back to back ban with no games in between. I have to then hereby come to the conclusion that you're trolling me, and don't care to actually read the context of what's being said. Quite the double standards you have btw. ~.- I'm sure you've given a few teammates choice words as well. Should you not then be banned as well? Edit: That was a rhetorical question btw. No need to answer since you're trolling.
: i think this is my favorite part > [{quoted}](name=Lakega,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-05T12:24:12.817+0000) > > Of course the bot ban system doesn't detect a pyke who stands 2 feet away from a fight in a bush after pinging for me to go in or anything.. you expect an automated system to ban someone for standing in a bush...amazing {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:34:29.673+0000) > > i think this is my favorite part > > > you expect an automated system to ban someone for standing in a bush...amazing > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} I don't expect that, which is my point. They say things like "whatever you say little boy/girl, I'll do what I want, get over it" and say condescending things that aren't detected, and do actions such as what you quoted, to get around the auto ban bot. You really kinda took that out of context.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Problem is, I wasn't "negative". I wasn't toxic.. then you don't understand what those words mean because your log says otherwise >and yea I called him uselesse, which is toxic >because it doesn't matter why. i'm sorry you have trouble understanding that > it's just a fact. if you call your fat boss/mom/friend fat, is it a fact? yes. is it insulting and may get you in trouble? also yes it's not hard to understand
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:28:42.153+0000) > > then you don't understand what those words mean because your log says otherwise > > which is toxic > > it doesn't matter why. i'm sorry you have trouble understanding that > > if you call your fat boss/mom/friend fat, is it a fact? yes. is it insulting and may get you in trouble? also yes > > it's not hard to understand I was notifying my team that he was infact being useless. There's a huge difference between calling a troll useless, and your boss, friend, fat. (It's also HOW you say it btw.. Saying your friend, or boss is fat, as a point and fact is not insulting. I'm a little overweight myself. If someone said that, i'd be like "yup I am lol". It's a fact. Now if they said it to be toxic and or insulting.. then that's a different matter). See it's not all black and white like you're trying to make it out to be. I asked pyke to stop leaving lane, and that wasn't toxic. He then told me to fuck off, and I ignored his next several comments, I then got ganked, and zoned several more times with him ignoring bot lane, his lane he was supposed to be supporting, in which case I then asked him to stop fking leaving the lane. At that point I was getting upset. I had every right to be upset. He then came bot yoloed down lane and fed 2 kills. Then went back to roaming aimlessly and doing nothing useful, and feeding mid.. At that point I said another worthless support, figures. out of frustration, of course the team already knew, as they had their own choice words for him several times. If you want to slap the toxic sticker on that, fine. That's up to you. But I have to ask, whether you are going to consider that toxic or not, is it remotely worthy of a perma ban?
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >I got 14 day banned for defending myself against trolls... you don't "defend yourself" if you react to a jerk by being a jerk too. the only way to actually "defend yourself" is to mute. >I then get a game with 2 trolls in 2 weeks, and both games the worst thing I did, was tell them off and be done with it, and that counts for a perma ban? a PERMA ban? i suggest you read the 2 week ban notification if you still have it. it specifically states that your next transgression is a permaban what you fail to understand is that the permaban is given because you were toxic AND because you had a 14 day ban recently there are 4 stages of punishment: 10 game chat ban 25 game chat ban 2 week ban permaban the punishments are related to/ influenced by each other Suppose this was your first time being toxic and you get a 10 game chat ban if you finish your 10 game chat ban and you are toxic again, guess what? you don't get 10 game chat ban again! you get the next punishment in ascending order: the 25 game chat ban. rince and repeat for the other 2 instances you can also drop on the punishment ladder by displaying decent behaviour thus, it's possible that the other 2-week bans that you are talking about were achieved because you managed to drop on the punishment ladder each time just enough to not get permad. but the problem with playing with fire is that you eventually get burned
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=00010000000200000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:25:06.391+0000) > > you don't "defend yourself" if you react to a jerk by being a jerk too. the only way to actually "defend yourself" is to mute. > > i suggest you read the 2 week ban notification if you still have it. it specifically states that your next transgression is a permaban > > what you fail to understand is that the permaban is given because you were toxic AND because you had a 14 day ban recently > > there are 4 stages of punishment: > 10 game chat ban > 25 game chat ban > 2 week ban > permaban > the punishments are related to/ influenced by each other > > Suppose this was your first time being toxic and you get a 10 game chat ban > > if you finish your 10 game chat ban and you are toxic again, guess what? you don't get 10 game chat ban again! you get the next punishment in ascending order: the 25 game chat ban. > rince and repeat for the other 2 instances > > you can also drop on the punishment ladder by displaying decent behaviour > > thus, it's possible that the other 2-week bans that you are talking about were achieved because you managed to drop on the punishment ladder each time just enough to not get permad. > > but the problem with playing with fire is that you eventually get burned You're miss understanding. I got a 14 day ban.. on the 15th day, with no games played, I got yet another 14 day ban for games that happened before the first 14 day ban. The last ban before that was over a year ago with a 10 day chat ban. Is that not wrong? how can I be punished twice for the same games? That was half a year ago btw.... Since then I've gotten no strikes, or chat bans. I've barely said much in my games, and I hardly doubt I was getting reported so much that it would jump me to a perma ban after 2 games of being trolled hardcore, and the third game being weeks ago with another troll. But I still have to ask you... Pyke telling me to F off, he doesn't care, he's screwing around, and talking to me in a condescending way, and me saying to the team that he's useless, because he literally is just yoloing down the lanes dieing and being toxic to me, how is that worthy of a perma ban on my end?
RallerenP (EUW)
: So you got permabanned, and the games you were given happened before your 14 day ban? Then contact the support. But the game you just posted the logs to was from today, so that's not from before the 14 day ban. > Maybe its just me, but it sounds like everyone is defending them in this thread... But I've been down that road before already in this thread alone, the initial toxic behavior is ok, defending against the toxic player out to ruin the game is not ok, is really how its starting to feel. No one is defending your teammates, but rather judging you for your own actions. If your teammates got punished and made threads themselves, everyone here would likely say the exact same thing to them: You are responsible for what you do. No one can force you to be negative in chat. No one can force you to write certain things in chat. Those things are decisions you have to make consciously.
> [{quoted}](name=RallerenP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:17:11.765+0000) > > So you got permabanned, and the games you were given happened before your 14 day ban? > > Then contact the support. > > But the game you just posted the logs to was from today, so that's not from before the 14 day ban. > > No one is defending your teammates, but rather judging you for your own actions. > > If your teammates got punished and made threads themselves, everyone here would likely say the exact same thing to them: > > You are responsible for what you do. No one can force you to be negative in chat. No one can force you to write certain things in chat. Those things are decisions you have to make consciously. Problem is, I wasn't "negative". I wasn't toxic.. I was telling pyke to quit being a jerk if anything, and yea I called him uselesse, because he was legitimately telling me to fuck off.. screw off.. At that point all he was doing was yoloing down lanes, and refusing to work as a team.. That is useless.. it's just a fact. Please explain to me how this is worthy of a perma ban?
Modi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lakega,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-05T12:44:44.522+0000) > > Essentially why trolls, toxic players, and players who generally create the toxic environments reign supreme. I understand. Just say nothing and let yourself get walked all over. I get it. They say "kiddo" and "little kid" condescending stuff that doesn't get auto picked up so they can be as toxic, mean, and edgy as possible without ever getting banned. I get it.. Who the fuck cares what they say? Getting "walked over" on the internet is especially easy: mute then and ignore them. > But to jump from 14 day ban to perma ban? in literally like 2 games? lol..? When I was the victim if anything.. seems harsh no? That is, and had been, the normal progression for years. If you only had two punishment events to lead to this ban, there were likely two possibilities (not mutually exclusive) 1. You kept just below the punishment radar since you're last punishment. Though it was over a year ago, you continued to play in a non-sportsmanlike manner, not enough to be punished, but enough to keep your punishment tier in the cliff 2. You said something in both your punishments that was treated with zero tolerance enacting a harsher punishment for each punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:11:16.196+0000) > > Who the fuck cares what they say? Getting "walked over" on the internet is especially easy: mute then and ignore them. > > That is, and had been, the normal progression for years. If you only had two punishment events to lead to this ban, there were likely two possibilities (not mutually exclusive) > > 1. You kept just below the punishment radar since you're last punishment. Though it was over a year ago, you continued to play in a non-sportsmanlike manner, not enough to be punished, but enough to keep your punishment tier in the cliff > 2. You said something in both your punishments that was treated with zero tolerance enacting a harsher punishment for each punishment. What was the double 14 day ban in a row where the second ban was games before the first? Not only that, but can we back track for just a second and look at the situation? I got 14 day banned for defending myself against trolls... I then get a game with 2 trolls in 2 weeks, and both games the worst thing I did, was tell them off and be done with it, and that counts for a perma ban? a PERMA ban? I really don't say much in most games. I usually do just keep quiet, and I barely get to play as is. Yet telling the person who is legitmately trying to throw a game is worthy of a perma ban?
: > [{quoted}](name=Lakega,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-05T12:44:44.522+0000)But to jump from 14 day ban to perma ban? in literally like 2 games? That is the expected next step, yes. After a 14-day ban comes a permanent ban. When you come back immediately after your final warning and behave in this fashion, this is the expected outcome.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:06:16.904+0000) > > That is the expected next step, yes. After a 14-day ban comes a permanent ban. When you come back immediately after your final warning and behave in this fashion, this is the expected outcome. Except the next bans were for games before the 14 day ban.. so I got punished initially twice for the same games? That doesn't make sense. But again, alright. I told off some toxic players who were harrassing and condescending. Maybe its just me, but it sounds like everyone is defending them in this thread... But I've been down that road before already in this thread alone, the initial toxic behavior is ok, defending against the toxic player out to ruin the game is not ok, is really how its starting to feel since they don't use words that get picked up by the bots, and instead use condescending stuff like "yea get over it little kid, who cares if I want to mess around?" and "Screw off I'll do what I want" but its me that gets perma banned for telling them off and to respect teammates? Seems.. odd.. This is the first game I've ever been remotely slapped in by a ban, or warning. Let alone a perma ban. Which says something, seeing as how I play alot of online games every day. (I work at home so I get too play quite often on other games). Generally I don't get nearly the level of toxic, asshat, and troll level of jerks I do in this game though on a daily basis.. Lesson learned, lesson learned. Just say nothing.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Just say nothing and let yourself get walked all over. they're just words. why would you care what some rando said to you? you know you're in the right. why is it a must for you to convince other people that you are? why not simply mute and ignore? >They say "kiddo" and "little kid" condescending stuff that doesn't get auto picked up so they can be as toxic, mean, and edgy as possible without ever getting banned. I get it.. if they are toxic, they will get punished for it. but if you are toxic** back **, so will you >But to jump from 14 day ban to perma ban? in literally like 2 games? lol..? When I was the victim if anything.. seems harsh no? you should take your own advice: >Lakega: singed take responsibility for your actions, maybe one day you'll grow up {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T12:53:21.553+0000) > > they're just words. why would you care what some rando said to you? > > you know you're in the right. why is it a must for you to convince other people that you are? why not simply mute and ignore? > > if they are toxic, they will get punished for it. but if you are toxic** back **, so will you > > you should take your own advice: > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} I am taking responsibility for my actions. Seems harsh, I called out a troll and jerk who was being toxic. If that counts as being toxic back, and to Riot that's punishable regardless of the situation so be it. Lesson learned. Goes back to my original response though.. just let yourself get walked over, because the trolls own League of Legends. I get it.. Though to be honest, my initial 14 day ban was.. questionable.. I got 14 day banned, then another 14 day banned after that with games shown in the chat log of games BEFORE my initial 14 day ban.. so I ultimately got double punished for the same games. After that, now that I think about it further, I got another 24 day ban yet again for another game before the initial 14 day bans went through. So essentially getting triple punished for the same games? Doesn't seem right.. I just remembered these things now, and remembered I blew them off at the time as no big deal I can just wait, I barely get to play much anyway. I had just went like 6 years with no strikes what so ever on my account. Now suddently 2 14 day bans back to back with zero games played in between, and a 24 day ban right after for games before the initial 14 day ban? Doesn't seem right.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: Somebody else "starting it" does not make it ok for you to be toxic too Had you bothered to read the 14 day ban notification, you'd have seen that it says in black and white than your next incident of toxic behaviour gets you a permaban. it doesn't matter how small or insignificant the phrase is. Even something that, had you a clean account, wouldn't even get you chat restricted, **counts** now! For example: >Lakega: pyke is just retarded this^ is plenty {{sticker:fiora-cool}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=69arp5Gj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-05T12:31:53.858+0000) > > Somebody else "starting it" does not make it ok for you to be toxic too > > Had you bothered to read the 14 day ban notification, you'd have seen that it says in black and white than your next incident of toxic behaviour gets you a permaban. it doesn't matter how small or insignificant the phrase is. Even something that, had you a clean account, wouldn't even get you chat restricted, **counts** now! > > For example: > > this^ is plenty > > {{sticker:fiora-cool}} Essentially why trolls, toxic players, and players who generally create the toxic environments reign supreme. I understand. Just say nothing and let yourself get walked all over. I get it. They say "kiddo" and "little kid" condescending stuff that doesn't get auto picked up so they can be as toxic, mean, and edgy as possible without ever getting banned. I get it.. But to jump from 14 day ban to perma ban? in literally like 2 games? lol..? When I was the victim if anything.. seems harsh no?
Rioter Comments
: Don't encourage them to charge for v/o content
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=czO0P62v,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-04T04:55:26.457+0000) > > Don't encourage them to charge for v/o content Why? Do you believe the people who do VO for a living shouldn't get paid?
Barcid (NA)
: It's a 4v5. It's been a 4v5 for 15 minutes. We have lost twice as many turrets as taken.
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic Control,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vgbVQWOP,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-04T21:21:41.074+0000) > > At this point the AFK is 10 levels behind and a good 7k gold behind. > > Surrender. The fucking. Game. > > Don't tell me "I want to try", drag the game out for 20 more minutes while the enemy slow-bleeds all of our objectives out from us, and try to say you're "just being positive". > > You're being delusional and a dick. > > If our team already consists of Cho/Tahm with both of us already going tank and you're a Lee Sin (oh, just for a hypothetical example, not naming any names of morons here) going fucking Cinderhulk/Warmog's and our _only_ source of real damage is a fucking Zed - stop. Just stop. You are like a gambling addict who fails 9 times and says "NO, THIS TIME WE GOT IT. THIS TIME IT'LL GO BETTER!" > > Learn to cut your losses, especially when half the rest of your team has to deal with this shit. If they don't want to, why do you _insist_ on torturing them? You lose nothing more checking out now than losing it 10 minutes from now, and you actually fucking save time - you could move on and go do a new game! You could go do chores or something. Study homework. Literally _anything_ with ten extra minutes to spare rather than grind out a horrible slow burn into a loss that you should damn well know isn't going to pay off. > > So before this gets downvoted into oblivion by the "NEVER SURRENDER EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT YAY HURRAY ALL DAY" crowd, I want you to realize something - oh don't worry, you won't actually realize it and you'll probably scoff it off and not learn a thing, but I'll say it anyway - "toxic optimism" is a thing. It's where you keep thinking everything will work out just right in the end despite ever-mounting problems, and you just ignore those. So when people try to point out the problem, your "blinding optimism" basically stomps out all ability for them to reason with you or even express their own feelings against you. > > Nope. You just sit there with a shit-eating grin dragging us through the mud with you as you spout off how at the end there's a rainbow of skittles waiting for us even when we know we're just going to get beheaded. > > You make everyone's time worse by being "optimistic" when you actually mean "balls to wall batshit delusional". Not only do I start hating you for dragging the game out when it's torturous as is, but I start hating you for trying to justify yourself. > > Fuck you. *Slow clap*
Rioter Comments
: Really sucks how your XP gain gets cut massively if you lose a game, 55 minutes for 140 XP
> [{quoted}](name=FizzIsFair,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EYWd1mno,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-04T16:09:07.967+0000) > > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2901574498/2067727794186336?tab=overview > > 55 minutes of my life spent trying my damnedest to claw out a victory with an AFK and 2 trolls and what do I have to show for all of that effort? What was the reward for me sticking with it through the bitter end for nearly an entire fucking hour? > > #140 Experience > > To put this in perspective let me compare it to a 15 minute victory that awarded me: > > # >>>>>>109<<<<<< > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2901535829/2067727794186336?tab=overview > > Seeing an issue with this shit yet Riot? <Removed by moderation>? And riot, and some gamers still wonder why people afk in a game that's a loss. It's literally not worth wasting yoru time to play out.. Why is not worth the time? because of how snowbally the game is...
Rioter Comments
: You said a Silver/Gold player can pilot Akali to any level of actual competency. That in and of itself is a joke. She's been out for MONTHS and her low elo win rates still remain at the bottom of the barrel, even given her ban rate. If more people got to play her, it'd probably be even worse. Still, SOMEHOW, "low elo players like Silvers and Golds can probably complete a tower dive without taking a single turret shot while getting the kill." There's clear evidence of the *stark* contrary. You guys are just...Idk, man. Your feelings take over what you're actually witnessing and it's just so hard to argue with. But if someone doesn't *spell it out.* you guys get offended cause you can't put 2 and 2 together, either.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wA7Zhjjx,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-04T08:26:17.627+0000) > > You said a Silver/Gold player can pilot Akali to any level of actual competency. That in and of itself is a joke. She's been out for MONTHS and her low elo win rates still remain at the bottom of the barrel, even given her ban rate. If more people got to play her, it'd probably be even worse. Still, SOMEHOW, "low elo players like Silvers and Golds can probably complete a tower dive without taking a single turret shot while getting the kill." > > There's clear evidence of the *stark* contrary. You guys are just...Idk, man. Your feelings take over what you're actually witnessing and it's just so hard to argue with. But if someone doesn't *spell it out.* you guys get offended cause you can't put 2 and 2 together, either. ^ This... Akali is still a 50/50 in high elo.. She really isn't picked often, or banned often. Which says alot... In low elo she's banned almost permenantly, yet whenever she does get played, she normally feeds, and losses.. Which also says alot... She's a champion that is perceived as being OP, but truly isn't in anyway..
: Yes. Her laning is too safe for how hard she scales. Her W and mobility ensures she can't be ganked, can't out trade her because she just presses W, can't force an engage on her because she has W, and she also has the option to stay back and farm with Q. ON TOP OF BEING MANALESS.
> [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wA7Zhjjx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-04T04:16:33.618+0000) > > Yes. Her laning is too safe for how hard she scales. Her W and mobility ensures she can't be ganked, can't out trade her because she just presses W, can't force an engage on her because she has W, and she also has the option to stay back and farm with Q. ON TOP OF BEING MANALESS. Meanwhile Zed, Yasuo, Ekko, etc. etc. etc. etc.... All of which are super safe, and easy to get out of ganks with, snow ball super hard, and once fed are impossible to kill..
: You do realize that false reports mean absolutely nothing right? So them reporting you will mean nothing if you are innocent in that game. Now if you were toxic to that Anivia or, ya know, afked (oops...you already admitted you did that), then yeah...you'll get punished. There is no excuse for AFKing. Everyone's had a troll on their team, everyone's been trolled. But just play it out the best you can.
> [{quoted}](name=My Sea Cow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9O6EEWad,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-11T18:59:46.776+0000) > > You do realize that false reports mean absolutely nothing right? So them reporting you will mean nothing if you are innocent in that game. Now if you were toxic to that Anivia or, ya know, afked (oops...you already admitted you did that), then yeah...you'll get punished. > > There is no excuse for AFKing. Everyone's had a troll on their team, everyone's been trolled. But just play it out the best you can. There are perfectly legit excuses for afking.. WHen you're being hard trolled by a teammate, and the rest of your teammates do nothing about it to either assist you, or get the troll to back off.. completely warrented to give up on the team at that point.. If they aren't going to help their teammate stop being trolled, by at least threatening to counter report their trolling..Why the hell should I give 2 fucks about them? It's quite logical.. No I shouldn't be forced to continue being a victim in a pointless game with people who care nothing about my situation, and only want to troll, or make my time irritating, frustrating and or waste my time. I'm really sorry if that simple logic is too complicated for ya... I remember when this situation was simple.. Some little brat decides to troll, the rest of the team tells him to knock it off or get reported.. Usually resulting in the whole team just afking cuz of it together because it was such a simple logic to not let the troll win and go do something else. Naw, not anymore though.. todays society decided that the trolls auto win, and if you do anything about it besides letting yourselc ontinue being a victim you're in the wrong... what a twisted fucked up world we live in.... and people actually think this is logical thinking..
Shukr4n (EUW)
: No numbers covered by sources and graphic. Just some pointless and anonymous rant, and u call it "proof" One thing u are completely right Waste of time
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9O6EEWad,comment-id=00020000000000000002,timestamp=2018-09-11T20:30:41.778+0000) > > No numbers covered by sources and graphic. > > Just some pointless and anonymous rant, and u call it "proof" > One thing u are completely right > > > Waste of time Honestly the fact the Riot is now putting in "Recruit your Friends!" special assignments, and promoting you with a personal code to invite friends to join League of Legends... They've not done this before,, at least in a long ass time.. Companies who aren't losing tons of players don't need to setup special promotions for this shit.. It's just 1 of MANY MANY red flags..
Shukr4n (EUW)
: i can wait for your data sheet and explanations. go take that and show me.
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9O6EEWad,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T18:06:25.291+0000) > > i can wait for your data sheet and explanations. > > go take that and show me. There are many many red flags, proofs, points, and facts that show, suggest, and are pretty solid evidence that league is "dieing" Now when I say dieing I'm talking about the game greatly falling off in number of players, not dieing off into obscurity with 0 players and a footnote in history. Completely die? probably not, probably will turn into a WoW situation where its still got a reasonable amount of players, but nothing close to what it used to have, or the popularity it used to have, and the numbers slowly dwindling more nad more each year. I'm not out to waste my time convincing someone who's so apparently closed minded and ignorant though. Thats a massive waste of my time, and someone who instantly argues about only stats and numbers isn't someone who you can have an intelligent debate or conversation with, because they can't see past the numbers, and my 30 years of life xperience has shown me those types of people like you have virtually no critical thinking skills, which is important. So again, waste of my time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9O6EEWad,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-11T17:44:42.868+0000) > You either have to shut off your emotions, or stop playing all together... Or like the rest of us adults... learn to handle our emotions so they do not rule us.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9O6EEWad,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-11T17:46:44.450+0000) > > Or like the rest of us adults... learn to handle our emotions so they do not rule us. I did handle my emotions. I chose not to participate with the anivia. I was very calm the whole time. I was pissed off, agitated, but its because I'm human. I didn't let it control me though. I simply made a mature decision to not participate if that anivia is refusing to let me. I also was very nicet o my other teammates saying sorry for my decision and they understood. Where was I wrong? because I didn't choose to continue trying to play with a troll who was out to make sure to make my time the hardest it could be? That makes no sense.. Now if anyone actually cared, they'd of told Anivia to back off and stop trolling me.. but they didn't. Because in todays generation its ok to troll and be a Jack A to your teammate, and its their fault for deciding to not play... Thats just how fked up our society is these days.. Thanks for proving that point.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: pro tip: writing "lol is dieing" in title gives u a free downvote. u have no data to state that, be serious if u want to be taken serious. anyway > (This game is on my other account) > u dont say?
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9O6EEWad,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-11T17:48:39.069+0000) > > pro tip: writing "lol is dieing" in title gives u a free downvote. u have no data to state that, be serious if u want to be taken serious. > > anyway > > > u dont say? Actually there's quite alot to back it up.. so automatic downvote for being blind and ignorant.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah, though to claim league is dying, while the burden of proof is obviously on you, is no more speculative than "league isn't dying", because riot doesn't release that kind of information anymore. Though it's pretty obvious that player counter is relatively low, at least on the western servers, with just how many people have noticed how small their list of active friends are in the game now.
> [{quoted}](name=deadlychuck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IXsEwiT4,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-07T08:15:03.480+0000) > > Yeah, though to claim league is dying, while the burden of proof is obviously on you, is no more speculative than "league isn't dying", because riot doesn't release that kind of information anymore. > > Though it's pretty obvious that player counter is relatively low, at least on the western servers, with just how many people have noticed how small their list of active friends are in the game now. I think there are more than enough "Red flag" situations happening all at once to get a really good probability that leagues numbers are dwindling fast. Like I said league most likely won't ever die. It'll probably be like WoW where the numbers are a fraction of what they used to be, but still workable and sustainable, but WoWs glory days are certainly behind it. From the mass number of friends lists which are barely online, my own included. (I've accumulated 100's of friends on my list several times over. I'll even purge them every year of the oens I don't talk too and re fill it.. yet that list of newly acquired friends within a year is already dwindling fast) To what I've posted above, to how many streamers, and well known players are leaving, to even the professionals distate of the current league meta's are all really good signs.. Hell you even have the announcers during the games talking shit about the meta now and again even though they are supposed to keep a positive face about everything, even they can't help but poke fun at how shit it can be..
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2ioFpZU,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-07T00:04:11.154+0000) > > It&#x27;s not always about the win rate.. that&#x27;s something both the player base AND riot need to understand... If a champion like Yasuo, and Gnar are just extremely oppressive, and horrible to play against, with almost no counter play, that&#x27;s a shitty experience, and shouldn&#x27;t be allowed in a game. > > Not only that, I rarely see a Gnar not win lane.. all of his losses are due to the other massive issues with the game balance right now.. one of the other lanes of his fed up the ass, and so he auto loses that game.. I know that winrate does not mean everything, but it surely is a good indicator about a champion's strength in Solo Queue. While it is okay for some champions who are hard to play to sit on a <50% winrate, Riot is nerfing a champion who is on a 46% winrate. The second example you mentioned, Yasuo, meanwhile sits on an overall 50.5% winrate with a 54.5% winrate in botlane. Both champions are admittedly oppressive, but not the easiest to play as well. I would be fine with both sitting on a 47% winrate, but Yasuo is not getting nerfed on purpose - the average League player (with Yasuo club tag ofc.) loves seeing him at Worlds. Do you get my point? This is not really fair. I do see get Gnar getting smashed in lane a bunch by the way. These champs have always been popular candidates for doing that job: {{champion:157}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:92}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ray 701,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2ioFpZU,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-07T17:19:56.935+0000) > > I know that winrate does not mean everything, but it surely is a good indicator about a champion&#x27;s strength in Solo Queue. While it is okay for some champions who are hard to play to sit on a &lt;50% winrate, Riot is nerfing a champion who is on a 46% winrate. > > The second example you mentioned, Yasuo, meanwhile sits on an overall 50.5% winrate with a 54.5% winrate in botlane. Both champions are admittedly oppressive, but not the easiest to play as well. I would be fine with both sitting on a 47% winrate, but Yasuo is not getting nerfed on purpose - the average League player (with Yasuo club tag ofc.) loves seeing him at Worlds. Do you get my point? This is not really fair. > > I do see get Gnar getting smashed in lane a bunch by the way. These champs have always been popular candidates for doing that job: {{champion:157}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:92}} All I meant by win rate isn't everything, is that sometimes even low win/rate or fine win/rate champs need a rework simply because of how unfun, and 1 sided their laning phase is due to their kit.
: Dawngate was one people talked fondly about. Paragon is another one that died when Epic pulled the plug to funnel support into keeping up with Fortnite. Still, Epic uploaded all of their resources to the Unreal Engine's content marketplace for free, so it's possible someone could revive it.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IXsEwiT4,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-07T00:49:18.669+0000) > > Dawngate was one people talked fondly about. > > Paragon is another one that died when Epic pulled the plug to funnel support into keeping up with Fortnite. Still, Epic uploaded all of their resources to the Unreal Engine&#x27;s content marketplace for free, so it&#x27;s possible someone could revive it. oh I wasn't even counting Paragon. I loved the characters in Paragon, but not much the gameplay. Dawngate is what I was thinking of. Loved that game. Loved the puzzle pieces with slots that let you customize as well, was much more fun and interactive than leagues mastery/rune system, allowed for more cool customizations, and if you got some rare ones really helped you too, without it being overpowered. I was actually really surprised when Dawngate was closed. It had a slow start, but from what I was seeing it was slowly picking up. If Dawngate was still around I'll bet you anything many league players would jump ship to it.
: I can agree 100% with this. There are other ways you can see it dying out too. Take myself for example, a veteran player who has enjoyed and loved this game and played it religiously since before seasons were a thing. Im gone now, i quit a month ago. I do not plan on making a return, maybe in the future if Riot actually pulls their head out of their asses, but im not holding my breath on that. There were people who told me i would be back in a week. Yet it has been a month and i have no desire to return, my life is actually better without this addiction, as games are just usually frustrating, or mildly satisfying at best. If Riot is alienating their long time, loyal players, and cannot attract new players, then it seems pretty clear that this game is going the way of the dodo. And to be honest, what is wrong with that? Seriously. Maybe the death of this game will leave room in the market for a more competent and enjoyable MOBA. God knows im waiting for such a thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Soda Popinski,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IXsEwiT4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-07T00:02:34.805+0000) > > I can agree 100% with this. There are other ways you can see it dying out too. Take myself for example, a veteran player who has enjoyed and loved this game and played it religiously since before seasons were a thing. Im gone now, i quit a month ago. I do not plan on making a return, maybe in the future if Riot actually pulls their head out of their asses, but im not holding my breath on that. > > There were people who told me i would be back in a week. Yet it has been a month and i have no desire to return, my life is actually better without this addiction, as games are just usually frustrating, or mildly satisfying at best. > > If Riot is alienating their long time, loyal players, and cannot attract new players, then it seems pretty clear that this game is going the way of the dodo. And to be honest, what is wrong with that? Seriously. Maybe the death of this game will leave room in the market for a more competent and enjoyable MOBA. God knows im waiting for such a thing. My last 2 enjoyable moba's died out :( I was so sad.. They were actually extremely good too.. I wish I could remember the name of them... Was like 2 years ago...
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2ioFpZU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-04T22:49:49.700+0000) > > Sejuani yes > Gnar is a fucking oppressive pick above d2 or d1 > > which means any gnar player with hands is actually overbearing His winrate in Masters etc. is just as bad though, so I don't really understand. I know that his kit is overloaded to a point it can become unfair, but right now, he is definitely pretty weak for Solo Queue. Even TF Blade struggles hard with the little guy.
> [{quoted}](name=Ray 701,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2ioFpZU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-04T23:02:01.084+0000) > > His winrate in Masters etc. is just as bad though, so I don&#x27;t really understand. I know that his kit is overloaded to a point it can become unfair, but right now, he is definitely pretty weak for Solo Queue. Even TF Blade struggles hard with the little guy. It's not always about the win rate.. that's something both the player base AND riot need to understand... If a champion like Yasuo, and Gnar are just extremely oppressive, and horrible to play against, with almost no counter play, that's a shitty experience, and shouldn't be allowed in a game. Not only that, I rarely see a Gnar not win lane.. all of his losses are due to the other massive issues with the game balance right now.. one of the other lanes of his fed up the ass, and so he auto loses that game..
Lakega (NA)
: This is a good indication League is dieing..
These were all on Summoners Rift in Draft Pick... If it was Twisted Tree Line I'd understand it, that's been loaded with bots for the past 3 years.. Very early levels of like levels 1-15 even back in the day you'd see a higher than normal number of afkers by new players who weren't going to last longer htan a week in the game anyway... but most of these games were at level 25-27 on Summoners Rift in Draft Pick..
: Being human does not imply you have to insult your teammates. Sorry. Many many human beings don't do those sorts of things.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bWeultMN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-06T23:34:55.644+0000) > > Being human does not imply you have to insult your teammates. Sorry. Many many human beings don&#x27;t do those sorts of things. Right, so if I go into your game with the sole purpose and plan to screw with you and make your time miserable. You have no right to tell me off, and tell me to F off? You sir need to understand your rights and priorities. Unless you're a new age cuck who thinks you have to be "nice and understanding" to literally everything. Up to and including the person who's raping you in the ass without your consent...
Rioter Comments
Eedat (NA)
: @Riot You're not going to have anyone to watch Worlds if you have no more players.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UuEp7cc8,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-05T17:15:09.831+0000) > > > > This is on top of the scandals of the past month where you have chosen to promote a sexist environment against your female employees and responded with sexism against your male players. The game has become a toxic cesspool as people become increasingly more and more dissatisfied with the state of the game. Soft inting still goes unpunished. Any toxicity that isnt in chat short of buying 5 tears and actually running it down mid still goes unpunished. Meanwhile someone is risking their account by snapping at inters even though they&amp;#039;ve played hundreds or thousands of games. Your own employees aren&amp;#039;t even held to the same Summoner Code you demand of your players anymore. > > Boy does that hit home... https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/bWeultMN-just-when-you-thought-your-experience-in-league-couldnt-get-worse Just got a 14 day ban, not a chat ban, a normal ban.. (never had a chat ban). Because I got pissed off that someone was literally trolling me ingame. He'd go in for a gank 2v1, then abandon me. Or more, I'd go in seeing him right there at the brush, he'd walk forward, then walk away again.. He'd use his ult to fuck with me, and was literally doing everything in the book to troll me in ways that can't be detected. Then he and his 3 friends that game decided to start talking crap, and make up some make believe story and got 3 other people on the enemy team to report me.. For literally doing nothing but getting pissed off he was trolling me so hard. Only times I ever run my mouth is people who legit deserve it, who afk, troll, int, or tilt at 5 minutes and go on a whining spree like they're trying to beat the world record of the biggest baby, and throwing the game. Why do I get so upset? because I care about the time being wasted for me and my teammates. I care about the current game I'm in (I play to play, not to fuck around and screw with people. If I'm not doing my very best, I feel bad for letting my team down, and I expect no less from others). But.... no its me who gets banned, not them.
saltran (EUW)
: Hahahahahha
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bWeultMN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:10:38.744+0000) > > Hahahahahha ikr
Rioter Comments
: If you want a Cait themed blessing use her Q, at least that has counterplay by dodging it. I have no idea why they picked her ultimate.
> [{quoted}](name=SweedishGunner,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Inhzwm3u,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-09-01T14:41:06.234+0000) > > If you want a Cait themed blessing use her Q, at least that has counterplay by dodging it. I have no idea why they picked her ultimate. You're wondering why Riot made a completely stupid irrational choice? You're new here right?
: Community asks Riot to buff turrets for years, they dont listen and repeatedly nerf them instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Nausicäa ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RiTzk6ch,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-31T20:30:21.540+0000) > > > > WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT BUFFING TURRETS WOULD MAKE THE GAME BETTER? HMMM MAYBE THE 1000s OF PEOPLE TELLING YOU THIS FOR YEARS? > >** Fucking hopeless company.** Agreed
: but.. towers are getting buffs in preseason..
> [{quoted}](name=ankoanko19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dZkNNZea,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-02T19:18:54.225+0000) > > but.. towers are getting buffs in preseason.. c'mon now.. we all know they'll be buffed with a "compensation" nerf in the same sentence...
Rioter Comments
: Does she? Old Akali had more mobility IF SHE WERE DASHING STRAIGHT TO AN ENEMY. New Akali can use all of her dashes whenever she wants AND her shroud is a MUCH larger range giving her more free mobility. She may have less number of dashes (situationally) but they're ALWAYS available.
> [{quoted}](name=OnlyVelKozOnly,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zii6HaFX,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-08-30T21:48:59.954+0000) > > Does she? Old Akali had more mobility IF SHE WERE DASHING STRAIGHT TO AN ENEMY. New Akali can use all of her dashes whenever she wants AND her shroud is a MUCH larger range giving her more free mobility. She may have less number of dashes (situationally) but they&#x27;re ALWAYS available. Highly disagree.. She is far less mobile than before, and makes her have to play much safer. She doesn't have a built in blink, or dashes that reset on kills. Her ult she gets 2 dashes and that's a 90 second cool down or more, which is a huge delay and wait compared to many other champs. Her E is a frisky animal that can be hard to control. She gets 1 dash with it, and if she wants to use it to gap close she has to either hit with it, (which can be dodged), or waste 1 of the dashes by using it backwards, and the dash isn't even that long. The only time she gets a super long dash is if she lands her E, and even then the cd is about average, it isn't super low, or super high cd, but its not something you'll get to use more than once in a fight 9/10 times and is usually used to finish off someone trying to get away, if she can even land it. So that's really what? 3 sometimes 4 dashes 2 of which are on a super long cooldown... yea.. I think you're smokin something..
: I disagree though. Akali feels awful to fight if you get countered by her and awesome to fight if you counter her (I'm a dar main and I like smashing her). Yasuo feels awful to fight against whether or not you counter him, and the better the Yas, the fewer counters he actually has.
> [{quoted}](name=DarukongSr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zii6HaFX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-30T17:57:36.495+0000) > > I disagree though. Akali feels awful to fight if you get countered by her and awesome to fight if you counter her (I&#x27;m a dar main and I like smashing her). Yasuo feels awful to fight against whether or not you counter him, and the better the Yas, the fewer counters he actually has. ^ This. Akali has obvious and powerful counters, and he has some serious large weaknesses. Just because you can't see her doesn't mean you can't damage her. Lux Q, and W and even an ult = dead akali, even if you can't see her. Damn near most mages, and even many assassins, and and ADC's, tanks, etc. all have non point and click damage dealing abilities to deal with her. Yasuo blocks nearly 90% of the skills in the game, can dash around with even more mobility than akali, gets free shields and sustain just by moving, and can outpoke damn near everyone with super low CD, and no energy, or mana to manage. Even his counters can be countered by a semi decent yasuo to a large degree, and late game those counters become obsolete in most cases as he is so easy to farm lane with with his Q and statik Shiv wave clearing with ease.
: As mentioned the problem is that Zed is just far to strong in SoloQ and lower Elo, he's got a pretty high ban rate simply because of what he offers. And though I do believe Zed is strong (In my elo anyway) the falt isin't totally on him its on all assassins, however, a big portion of this problem is just simply damage. Damage right now is out of control for everyone in every class in every lane just everything., every champion can do crazy amounts of damage and 100-0 any other champions. mages, assassins, supports, ADC's, it all comes down to damage. Changing Zed in anyway with a buff of any kind would just mean adding more damage and right now riot cannot afford to do that. And I know its ironic that I say this and they just buffed Yi and Rengar I know, but at some point, they are going to have to address Damage. What league is experiencing right now is called a **Meta Collapse** not a Meta Change or a Meta Shift. Riot's changes to damage have been so frequent, so big that damage is now out of total and utter control and the entire meta, the entire game revolves around which champs and team can beef out the most damage. Its a meta that Riot had hoped t avoid, a Meta where he who throws the first punch wins. This Meta is a meta no MOBA wants to experience, its frustrating, its unfun, no one wants to be a par tf it and it causes the Meta to collapse and turn into a sess pool where only one stat matters. Right now Riot has to repair this collapse and they have to do it fast. The core change they need to make is not to the game but to the balance team, even now they continue to add damage to the game and though it sounds mean they really need to be stopped, someone in that company has to step in and say enough is enough, because if a Meta collapse lasts to long then people stop playing, riot had already admitted player base numbers are down and we are already experiencing it. Once the out of control balance team is removed from the factor THEN riot can sit down and begin to repair the devastation they have caused to the game and the meta. They would have to start with damage, damage reduction across runes first then items, then followed by kits and champions. Once the damage is under control and not drowning out other stats the Meta can start to repair itself, one that happens THEN Riot can look into buffing champions who need it. As of right now, the last thing this game needs is more damage, even to weak unpopular character, we need to fix the meta collapse first before any big buffs should happen again.
> [{quoted}](name=Annie x Zoe Main,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d8oX4sjv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-30T02:52:01.676+0000) > > As mentioned the problem is that Zed is just far to strong in SoloQ and lower Elo, he&#x27;s got a pretty high ban rate simply because of what he offers. And though I do believe Zed is strong (In my elo anyway) the falt isin&#x27;t totally on him its on all assassins, however, a big portion of this problem is just simply damage. > > Damage right now is out of control for everyone in every class in every lane just everything., every champion can do crazy amounts of damage and 100-0 any other champions. mages, assassins, supports, ADC&#x27;s, it all comes down to damage. Changing Zed in anyway with a buff of any kind would just mean adding more damage and right now riot cannot afford to do that. And I know its ironic that I say this and they just buffed Yi and Rengar I know, but at some point, they are going to have to address Damage. > > What league is experiencing right now is called a **Meta Collapse** not a Meta Change or a Meta Shift. Riot&#x27;s changes to damage have been so frequent, so big that damage is now out of total and utter control and the entire meta, the entire game revolves around which champs and team can beef out the most damage. Its a meta that Riot had hoped t avoid, a Meta where he who throws the first punch wins. This Meta is a meta no MOBA wants to experience, its frustrating, its unfun, no one wants to be a par tf it and it causes the Meta to collapse and turn into a sess pool where only one stat matters. > > Right now Riot has to repair this collapse and they have to do it fast. The core change they need to make is not to the game but to the balance team, even now they continue to add damage to the game and though it sounds mean they really need to be stopped, someone in that company has to step in and say enough is enough, because if a Meta collapse lasts to long then people stop playing, riot had already admitted player base numbers are down and we are already experiencing it. > > Once the out of control balance team is removed from the factor THEN riot can sit down and begin to repair the devastation they have caused to the game and the meta. They would have to start with damage, damage reduction across runes first then items, then followed by kits and champions. Once the damage is under control and not drowning out other stats the Meta can start to repair itself, one that happens THEN Riot can look into buffing champions who need it. > > As of right now, the last thing this game needs is more damage, even to weak unpopular character, we need to fix the meta collapse first before any big buffs should happen again. How the fuck is this not upvoted 99999
Rioter Comments
Show more

Lakega

Level 108 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion