Okami567 (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Okami567,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-09-03T14:37:42.336+0000) > > no real man calls himself a cis white male. gtfooh fucking beta male i mean i am cis, i am a man and i am half-white so....
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T08:18:02.044+0000) > > but no clearly youve debunked me by giving no actual data or back-up proof, just saying "WRONG" or "NO' clearly is the best way of proving a point \> huffingtonpost also, wage gap is a myth that has been debunked multiple times. please, you are just embarrassing yourself. Stop.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-03T14:08:25.416+0000) > > \> huffingtonpost > > also, wage gap is a myth that has been debunked multiple times. > > please, you are just embarrassing yourself. Stop. saying the word "wrong" doesn't mean your right since you've given no evidence. you've given no proof that its been debunked, so no your wrong til you can back up your claims with evidence
resumed (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000a0002,timestamp=2018-09-03T12:16:36.039+0000) > > It's because discussions about and around sexual orientation and gender aren't allowed on a forum that's predominately centered around a video game. > > The Boards Universal Rules states so. thats unrelated you can't convince me people went out of their way to insult my very identity over a simple rule on a video game forum theres another, obvious reason as to why that happened
> [{quoted}](name=resumed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000a00020001,timestamp=2018-09-03T12:21:17.362+0000) > > thats unrelated > > you can't convince me people went out of their way to insult my very identity over a simple rule on a video game forum > > theres another, obvious reason as to why that happened also men are talking about how riot is sexist for not allowing men in, which is also talking about gender so then there breaking the rules too
: > [{quoted}](name=resumed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:44:55.037+0000) > > im nonbinary, i made a thread about it from my perspective and people just got mad at me for having the audacity to exist > > riots right, foolish gamerboys are not It's because discussions about and around sexual orientation and gender aren't allowed on a forum that's predominately centered around a video game. The Boards Universal Rules states so.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000a0002,timestamp=2018-09-03T12:16:36.039+0000) > > It's because discussions about and around sexual orientation and gender aren't allowed on a forum that's predominately centered around a video game. their post was about the pax controversy which a bunch of other posts on the forum is about. if men are able to complain about the event then why isn't a non-binary person allowed to talk about the event as well?
NiamhNyx (NA)
: There is no use, maybe go out and explore the world yourself for a change and you will see how different it really is. Maybe not though, I have lost faith in this generation because they only act on their own selfish thoughts. To bad, you could have changed the world for the better, but I guess you want to watch equality burn. I feel bad for the women who actually suffer, feminists are making them look bad. Hell, feminists are even the ones who are hurting other women the most.
> [{quoted}](name=PlebosaurusRex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-09-03T12:13:11.037+0000) > > There is no use, maybe go out and explore the world yourself for a change and you will see how different it really is. > > Maybe not though, I have lost faith in this generation because they only act on their own selfish thoughts. To bad, you could have changed the world for the better, but I guess you want to watch equality burn. > > I feel bad for the women who actually suffer, feminists are making them look bad. Hell, feminists are even the ones who are hurting other women the most. you didn't even click the link did you. your thoughts on feminism is the exact same as the men back then. your only acting like feminism was better back them because noone from back then is alive to tell you your wrong. you thoughts on how woman don't want equality and just want men to suffer is the exact same as the men back then.
NiamhNyx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000c000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:59:03.359+0000) > > "fighting sexism with sexism is a step backwards in equality and is an insult to all the women who fought for rights in the past." you do realize the women who fought for equal rights WERE feminists right? The older term for it, yes. Why not look at the difference between REAL feminism from before our time. You will understand it then. They fought for rights with out expecting them immediately and knew how to push their agenda with out taking steps backwards and opening minds. Today, feminism is nothing more than what meninism is, a worthless waste of time. "**ALL** men are privileged" "We should remove men from specific events"
> [{quoted}](name=PlebosaurusRex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000c0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T12:04:12.010+0000) > > The older term for it, yes. > Why not look at the difference between REAL feminism from before our time. You will understand it then. They fought for rights with out expecting them immediately and knew how to push their agenda with out taking steps backwards and opening minds. > > Today, feminism is nothing more than what meninism is, a worthless waste of time. > "**ALL** men are privileged" "We should remove men from specific events" you do realize that men were saying the exact same things to feminists back then that your saying to them right now. " Feminists hate men! "They want to be better then men" https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/images-reveal-where-negative-stereotypes-about-feminists-come-from_us_5682bd7de4b06fa688813356 these are all real vintage art about how ugly and man hating feminists are! and this was like 50 years ago. this is the exact same thing your saying about feminists right now
resumed (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:51:11.960+0000) > > people on this forum are wild, they claim riot is sexist for not allowing men in, then say stuff like "feminzi' "sjw" or "IDENTIFY AS A HELICOPTER" > or weird pretty much its shocking how little they know too, like with the helicopter comments, they look at neopaganism surging in popularity and think "this one of those confounded new genders"
> [{quoted}](name=resumed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000a00010000,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:59:09.373+0000) > > pretty much > > its shocking how little they know too, like with the helicopter comments, they look at neopaganism surging in popularity and think "this one of those confounded new genders" i'm really starting to understand while Daniel called everyone manbabies when all they do is swear and shout and insult people of different gender identities while acting like their the oppressed ones.
NiamhNyx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:52:43.987+0000) > > your using the world femin*zis (comparing woman rights activists to n*zi's who literally committed genocide.) but you clearly know what sexism is. riiiight Feminism and Meninism are probably the two most worthless things I have ever seen. Neither want equality.
> [{quoted}](name=PlebosaurusRex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:56:50.393+0000) > > Feminism and Meninism are probably the two most worthless things I have ever seen. > Neither want equality. "fighting sexism with sexism is a step backwards in equality and is an insult to all the women who fought for rights in the past." you do realize the women who fought for equal rights WERE feminists right?
S0kaX (EUNE)
: Look guys, a post that you would find on tumblr made by a feminazi. Why do you even bother replying? The OP clearly doesn't know what sexism is.
> [{quoted}](name=S0kaX,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:49:31.631+0000) > > Look guys, a post that you would find on tumblr made by a feminazi. Why do you even bother replying? The OP clearly doesn't know what sexism is. your using the world femin*zis (comparing woman rights activists to n*zi's who literally committed genocide.) but you clearly know what sexism is. riiiight
resumed (NA)
: im nonbinary, i made a thread about it from my perspective and people just got mad at me for having the audacity to exist riots right, foolish gamerboys are not
> [{quoted}](name=resumed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:44:55.037+0000) > > im nonbinary, i made a thread about it from my perspective and people just got mad at me for having the audacity to exist > > riots right, foolish gamerboys are not people on this forum are wild, they claim riot is sexist for not allowing men in, then say stuff like "feminzi' "sjw" or "IDENTIFY AS A HELICOPTER" or weird
resumed (NA)
: im nonbinary, i made a thread about it from my perspective and people just got mad at me for having the audacity to exist riots right, foolish gamerboys are not
> [{quoted}](name=resumed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:44:55.037+0000) > > im nonbinary, i made a thread about it from my perspective and people just got mad at me for having the audacity to exist > > riots right, foolish gamerboys are not its nice to know someone else agrees with me
Eedat (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0007000200000000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:31:29.065+0000) > > You actually are incapable of detecting sarcasm without "air quotes"? > > .........Well, like I said. It will be a bit easier for you to detect blatantly obvious sarcasm when you develop your social skills via interaction with people. You'll get there one day. (that last sentence was sarcasm xD) > > ......... > > ............... oh no i didn't get your genius sarcasm, clearly i must now delete my account and all my arguments are invalid, whoah me (see i get sarcasm, i just don't think what your saying is very funny) but what is funny is how your the one who is completely ignoring the post i sent 39 minutes ago explaining my point https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/gATgGGYn-as-a-cis-white-male?show=flat&comment=000700020000000000000000000000000000000000000000 cause clearly making fun of me for not getting your sarcasm makes more sense.
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:44:25.735+0000) > > you seem to not not the difference between "equality" and "equity" so i don't know if i'll be able to explain it to you. > and does it really matter if you watching a livestream or watching it physically? your getting the same content and men aren't missing out on anything. they just wanted to give woman a bigger chance at opportunity. thats it. also its hard to take someone named "busty demoness" seriously "It was to promote favoritism! It's fine!" We're done. You brought up a biased article (which didn't even link an actual study). You haven't acknowledged that this was sexism. You use sexism as justification. You attempt to say sexism is fine. You attack my name instead of my arguments. You continually deflect because you don't have any defense for Riot's choice other than "sexism". I don't care if you're a mute black lesbian that's confined to a wheelchair. Your attitude on this situation is terrible and it's what makes you a terrible person.
> [{quoted}](name=PlebosaurusRex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000000000000000000000010003,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:28:09.324+0000) > > You should read some of these before you try to white knight. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/JEs1gsBi-we-dont-want-special-treatment > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/yMabbwNr-i-attended-this-recent-pax-that-everyone-is-talking-about > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/IjHdratL-as-a-female-i-feel-more-personally-attacked-by-daniel-klein > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/sLET8FIh-room-613-a-girls-perspective i'm seen plenty woman on twitter who enjoyed the seminar and while not all women have the same opinion, i've seen men make death threats and saying all sjws to should be eradicated (genocide) and make fun of trans woman, and generally act extremely violent about this one event. also i'm not exactly sure what "white knight" means.
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:44:25.735+0000) > > you seem to not not the difference between "equality" and "equity" so i don't know if i'll be able to explain it to you. > and does it really matter if you watching a livestream or watching it physically? your getting the same content and men aren't missing out on anything. they just wanted to give woman a bigger chance at opportunity. thats it. also its hard to take someone named "busty demoness" seriously "It was to promote favoritism! It's fine!" We're done. You brought up a biased article (which didn't even link an actual study). You haven't acknowledged that this was sexism. You use sexism as justification. You attempt to say sexism is fine. You attack my name instead of my arguments. You continually deflect because you don't have any defense for Riot's choice other than "sexism". I don't care if you're a mute black lesbian that's confined to a wheelchair. Your attitude on this situation is terrible and it's what makes you a terrible person.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:15:46.951+0000) > > I said "we're done" because I refuse to continue a discussion where you will keep talking in circles of deflection that refuse to address the base point. > > Do not bother replying again. why did you write the word snip?
Eedat (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00070002000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:15:24.545+0000) > > Do you have any fucking clue what sarcasm is? Lets me break this down for you since you are obviously lacking in the social interaction department and very deficient in inferring meaning from context. That statement was called ***sarcasm***. What that statement really meant is we are ***very aware*** of what you were doing. The opposite of oblivious. You see, sometimes people use this thing called sarcasm as a way to make a joke or convey contempt, the latter in this case. Generally making a statement like that where it is an obvious fallacy is easily recognizable as sarcasm. It will be very easy for you to pick up on once you have more interaction with people. i know what sarcasm is, its just that you didn't really use air quotes to make it obvious it was sarcasm, cause it it looks like was that you misspelled the word "obvious" you can't really express sarcasm in text form. saying something wrong doesn't mean its sarcasm. using sarcasm in an argument without stating its sarcasm makes it look like its as true as the rest of your statment so i don't know why are your making jokes during an argument. also again you shoudn't use the word f*cking cause that can get you in trouble on the forums.
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:44:25.735+0000) > > you seem to not not the difference between "equality" and "equity" so i don't know if i'll be able to explain it to you. > and does it really matter if you watching a livestream or watching it physically? your getting the same content and men aren't missing out on anything. they just wanted to give woman a bigger chance at opportunity. thats it. also its hard to take someone named "busty demoness" seriously "It was to promote favoritism! It's fine!" We're done. You brought up a biased article (which didn't even link an actual study). You haven't acknowledged that this was sexism. You use sexism as justification. You attempt to say sexism is fine. You attack my name instead of my arguments. You continually deflect because you don't have any defense for Riot's choice other than "sexism". I don't care if you're a mute black lesbian that's confined to a wheelchair. Your attitude on this situation is terrible and it's what makes you a terrible person.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:52:23.308+0000) > > "It was to promote favoritism! It's fine!" > > We're done. > > You brought up a biased article (which didn't even link an actual study). > You haven't acknowledged that this was sexism. > You use sexism as justification. > You attempt to say sexism is fine. > You attack my name instead of my arguments. > You continually deflect because you don't have any defense for Riot's choice other than "sexism". > > I don't care if you're a mute black lesbian that's confined to a wheelchair. Your attitude on this situation is terrible and it's what makes you a terrible person. you still haven't given any proof that woman aren't oppressed in socitety nothing. all you did was bring up the sexism in the middle east (woman being raped and murdered) because you were sad mean old riot didn't allow men to go to a seminar (even though they were able to got to literally every other event and watch the event online. but no woman shouldn't get special treatment. even though they normally get no treatment. but no am i the terrible person for thinkinh woman deserve a chance. i guess your right. woman shouldn't get special treatment. disabled people shouldn't get wheelchairs either, or handi-cap spaces. noone should get special treatment even those who desperately need it.
Eedat (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00070002000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:34:55.174+0000) > > what does the word "oblivious" mean cause you don't seem to know My use of the word oblivious was correct here. ob·liv·i·ous əˈblivēəs/ adjective not aware of or not concerned about what is happening around one I'm sorry that you were oblivious as to what the word oblivious meant
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000700020000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:52:59.802+0000) > > My use of the word oblivious was correct here. > > ob·liv·i·ous > əˈblivēəs/ > adjective > > not aware of or not concerned about what is happening around one > > I'm sorry that you were oblivious as to what the word oblivious meant Really? cause you said "The rest of us are completely oblivious that thats what you're doing" which means that you are oblivious not me. maybe say "your being oblivious" instead
Eedat (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0007000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:31:53.263+0000) > > they didn't pay for the seminar they payed to go to pax east. i guess you didn't notice since you yourself said he "rest of us are completely oblivious that thats what you're doing" oblivous meaning your not paying attention. and i did address your point constantly being "men payed for the ticket" and they still were able to use the tickets to go to several events, not just a single seminar. so yeah i answered the question (that you never bothered to really ask) A lot of people go to Pax because they are interested in League of Legends. They go to Pax to partipate in the League of Legends activities. If League of Legends wasnt at Pax, a lot of people who have not went. People who went to Pax to participate in League of Legends were denied doing so ***entirely because of their gender*** And you're ***still avoiding answering FOUR POSTS LATER*** Let me break it down for you so you have no excuse for not answering next time. 1) Please explain how Riot announcing they will be at Pax to attract LoL players to come, waiting until they pay, then denying them access ***100% entirely because of their gender with no warning*** is not discrimination. 2) Please explain how giving someone a sandwich who is actually starving is in any way, shape, or form a valid comparison to denying people access to a part of a video game conference because of their gender. This I gotta know xD 3) Please explain how excluding people 100% based on race, gender identity, or religion is not bigotry and discrimination 4) Please explain why you SJWs are always carrying on about treating everyone equally but are the first to defend discrimination against people entirely because of their race or gender identity. inb4 5 posts of not actually answering
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00070002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:47:31.861+0000) > > A lot of people go to Pax because they are interested in League of Legends. They go to Pax to partipate in the League of Legends activities. If League of Legends wasnt at Pax, a lot of people who have not went. People who went to Pax to participate in League of Legends were denied doing so ***entirely because of their gender*** > > And you're ***still avoiding answering FOUR POSTS LATER*** > > Let me break it down for you so you have no excuse for not answering next time. > > 1) Please explain how Riot announcing they will be at Pax to attract LoL players to come, waiting until they pay, then denying them access ***100% entirely because of their gender with no warning*** is not discrimination. > > 2) Please explain how giving someone a sandwich who is actually starving is in any way, shape, or form a valid comparison to denying people access to a part of a video game conference because of their gender. This I gotta know xD > > 3) Please explain how excluding people 100% based on race, gender identity, or religion is not bigotry and discrimination > > 4) Please explain why you SJWs are always carrying on about treating everyone equally but are the first to defend discrimination against people entirely because of their race or gender identity. > > inb4 5 posts of not actually answering There were plenty of league events besides the seminar people can go to. and i already answered your points several times in numerous posts while you refuse to answer what the word "oblivious" means i already said numerous times the reason they allowed woman and not men was because mrn already had a huge advantage woman it came to getting jobs in the industry, so if both men and women went to the seminar it would't give woman a better chance. the sandwich metaphor was me trying to explain how giving a person who needs something in order to improve in society while another person doesn't need it. if one person had been fed and while the other was starved then clearly the starved person needs it more and then the already full persondoesn't need any more food. (you also completely ignored my wheelchair metaphor which i used right before, which is funny since you refuse to acknowledge it) and that pretty much answers 3 and 4. the reason its not sexist is because men don't need the seminar. https://imgur.com/gallery/tH5zV0t look this picture explains what im talking about and what i have been talking about for the last 20 minutes which you seem to ignore. also please answer me, what does the word "oblivous" means since you refuse to answer
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:24:00.253+0000) > > you still haven't given any actual proof, any articles or anything. also riot didn't ban men from every panel, just the seminar for woman and that was still livestreamed for men to see, so they didn't miss anything. also again just because sexism is worse in the middle east doesn't mean it isn't real here. i'll give you more evidence once you actually do the same. MY FREAKING PROOF IS THAT RIOT EXCLUDED MEN FROM PHYSICALLY ATTENDING SEVERAL EVENTS THAT WERE NOT TO BE REPEATED. That's pure sexism whether you like it or not. "muh livesteam" isn't a fucking excuse because that's like hiring a less qualified woman and going "we're more diverse!" You need to stop defending Riot's sexism. Period. No previous sexism justifies current sexism. No previous racism justifies current racism. BIGOTRY DOES NOT JUSTIFY MORE BIGOTRY. Find me one single legitimate reason for Riot to exercise bigotry that does not involve bigotry of any sort. Then maybe I can take you seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:38:19.403+0000) > > MY FREAKING PROOF IS THAT RIOT EXCLUDED MEN FROM PHYSICALLY ATTENDING SEVERAL EVENTS THAT WERE NOT TO BE REPEATED. > > That's pure sexism whether you like it or not. "muh livesteam" isn't a fucking excuse because that's like hiring a less qualified woman and going "we're more diverse!" > > You need to stop defending Riot's sexism. Period. No previous sexism justifies current sexism. No previous racism justifies current racism. > > BIGOTRY DOES NOT JUSTIFY MORE BIGOTRY. > > Find me one single legitimate reason for Riot to exercise bigotry that does not involve bigotry of any sort. Then maybe I can take you seriously. you seem to not not the difference between "equality" and "equity" so i don't know if i'll be able to explain it to you. and does it really matter if you watching a livestream or watching it physically? your getting the same content and men aren't missing out on anything. they just wanted to give woman a bigger chance at opportunity. thats it. also its hard to take someone named "busty demoness" seriously
Eedat (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000700020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:14:22.805+0000) > > i mean i'm pretty sure using words like dogsh*t, dumb*ss and bullsh*t can get you in trouble on the forums and can get you banned. and he didn't really come up with all argument he just started yelling and using swear words . Yeah keep pretending your not intentionally avoiding the actual post and deflecting away on purpose. The rest of us are completely oblivious that thats what you're doing. Mhmmm.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0007000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:16:54.627+0000) > > Yeah keep pretending your not intentionally avoiding the actual post and deflecting away on purpose. The rest of us are completely oblivious that thats what you're doing. Mhmmm. what does the word "oblivious" mean cause you don't seem to know
Eedat (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00070002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:21:22.967+0000) > > because he didn't give an actually argument he just keeps repeating what he thinks without giving actually proof and using swears words which is against the forums which can get him banned from the forums. i already wrote multiple times how men were still abled to see the seminar online and how men were still able to go to other events, but apparently the real way to argue for your point is too call people dumb*sses **AND TO CONSTANTLY SHOUT** also completely "oblivious"? don't you mean Obvious? because oblivious means you not paying attention/don't notice which is the opposite of what your trying to say i think Wow we're three responses in and you still have addressed ***one single point*** that I've brought up. Weird how that works isn't it? Keep going though, we totally havent noticed how you are avoiding answering by any means necessary. But hey, its fair because people ***who actually paid real money to go to the seminar*** can view it online when they get home. Actually serious xD
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000700020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:26:15.156+0000) > > Wow we're three responses in and you still have addressed ***one single point*** that I've brought up. Wow, weird how that works isn't it? Keep going though, we totally havent noticed how you are avoiding answering by any means necessary. But hey, its fair because people ***who actually paid real money to go to the seminar*** can view it online when they get home. Actually serious xD they didn't pay for the seminar they payed to go to pax east. i guess you didn't notice since you yourself said he "rest of us are completely oblivious that thats what you're doing" oblivous meaning your not paying attention. and i did address your point constantly being "men payed for the ticket" and they still were able to use the tickets to go to several events, not just a single seminar. so yeah i answered the question (that you never bothered to really ask)
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T09:44:23.784+0000) > > that still doesn't change the fact that woman are still getting less work then men when they have the exact same qualitys. also why are you constantly saying i need to give more evidence when you have refused to give evidence your self. also you just told me i shouldn't care about the sexism here because woman have it worse in the middle east, then you say there's nothing we can do to fix it now. so you want me to do nothing. I rightfully flagged your linked article as biased and explained why. I have not "constantly said" you need more evidence, but you do need better evidence. You are the one posing the argument and thus burden of proof is on you to prove it. And I said that fixing the problems of sexism in the middle east would be a long process, not something we can't do anything about now. I used the middle east as an example to put things into perspective. The fact is that very little sexism/racism/bigotry is real these days. The rest is illegitimate bigotry that's perceived out of echo chamber thinking and cherry picked cases, asking for favoritism and/or based in hypocrisy. Riot's sexism at PAX was hypocritical, favoritism, and justified by cherry picked cases. You cannot deny that Riot was sexist on the sole basis of its plain as day definition I gave you on page 1. You can legitimize bigotry all you want. That doesn't change that it's still bigotry and you are ultimately hypocritical because more bigotry cannot put a stop to bigotry.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:19:59.127+0000) > > I rightfully flagged your linked article as biased and explained why. > I have not "constantly said" you need more evidence, but you do need better evidence. > You are the one posing the argument and thus burden of proof is on you to prove it. > And I said that fixing the problems of sexism in the middle east would be a long process, not something we can't do anything about now. > > I used the middle east as an example to put things into perspective. The fact is that very little sexism/racism/bigotry is real these days. The rest is illegitimate bigotry that's perceived out of echo chamber thinking and cherry picked cases, asking for favoritism and/or based in hypocrisy. Riot's sexism at PAX was hypocritical, favoritism, and justified by cherry picked cases. You cannot deny that Riot was sexist on the sole basis of its plain as day definition I gave you on page 1. > > You can legitimize bigotry all you want. That doesn't change that it's still bigotry and you are ultimately hypocritical because more bigotry cannot put a stop to bigotry. you still haven't given any actual proof, any articles or anything. also riot didn't ban men from every panel, just the seminar for woman and that was still livestreamed for men to see, so they didn't miss anything. also again just because sexism is worse in the middle east doesn't mean it isn't real here. i'll give you more evidence once you actually do the same.
Eedat (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000700020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:14:22.805+0000) > > i mean i'm pretty sure using words like dogsh*t, dumb*ss and bullsh*t can get you in trouble on the forums and can get you banned. and he didn't really come up with all argument he just started yelling and using swear words . Yeah keep pretending your not intentionally avoiding the actual post and deflecting away on purpose. The rest of us are completely oblivious that thats what you're doing. Mhmmm.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0007000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:16:54.627+0000) > > Yeah keep pretending your not intentionally avoiding the actual post and deflecting away on purpose. The rest of us are completely oblivious that thats what you're doing. Mhmmm. because he didn't give an actually argument he just keeps repeating what he thinks without giving actually proof and using swears words which is against the forums which can get him banned from the forums. i already wrote multiple times how men were still abled to see the seminar online and how men were still able to go to other events, but apparently the real way to argue for your point is too call people dumb*sses **AND TO CONSTANTLY SHOUT** also completely "oblivious"? don't you mean Obvious? because oblivious means you not paying attention/don't notice which is the opposite of what your trying to say i think
Eedat (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0007000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:03:47.291+0000) > > don't you think you should calm down. you seem to be swearing alot. This, ladies and gentlemen, is called deflection.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00070002000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:10:45.346+0000) > > This, ladies and gentlemen, is called deflection. i mean i'm pretty sure using words like dogsh*t, dumb*ss and bullsh*t can get you in trouble on the forums and can get you banned. and he didn't really come up with all argument he just started yelling and using swear words .
Eedat (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00070002,timestamp=2018-09-03T09:38:45.641+0000) > > you do realize men weren't banned from every single event. there were still able to attend the primary events just not the seminars for woman. also the seminars were live streamed so men can still see the seminars. so no men weren't being discriminated at all because guess what THEY HAVE THE CAN ASSESS THE SEMINAR. You do realize that not everybody attends every single day of Pax right? You do realize tickets cost like $50 per day right? You do realize that nobody was given proper notice and had absolutely no way of knowing they were going to be denied entry ***entirely because of their gender*** before purchasing said ticket right? > yes they weren't allowed to be physically be there but they had could exact the content right after and they could also attend the primary seminars. so no u weren't being discriminated at all. also yes it is special treatment in the same was "wheelchairs" are special treatment for people who can't walk or a sandwitch for someone who was starved for two days. a person who can walk doesn't need a wheelchair and a person who just ate doesn't need a sandwitch compared to someone who can't walk or was starved. do you get that? you aren;t discrimated because you can still ascess the content, just in different ways. https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0 IT 100% WAS DISCRIMINATION. What the actual fuck is this bullshit, garbage ass strawman about a sandwich? Are you trolling me right now or are you actually being serious? You ***actually*** think that dogshit is a valid comparison? This is why people aren't putting up with you fucking SJWs anymore. ***BEING DENIED ENTRY BECAUSE OF GENDER IS DISCRIMINATION. BEING DENIED ENTRY BECAUSE OF RACE IS DISCRIMINATION. BEING DENIED ACCESS BECAUSE OF RELIGION IS DISCRIMINATION.*** "Stop treating people differently because of their race, gender identity, or religion!!!!!! Treat everyone ***equally***!!!!!!!!!!" - SJW "Hey I'm cool with that. Mind if I sit at your table?" -normal person "WHAT?!?!?!?! YOU CANT SIT WITH US!!!!!!!!" -SJW "Why not?" -normal person "BECAUSE OF YOUR RACE AND GENDER IDENTITY!!!!!!!" -SJW _**Literally SJW logic**_
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000700020000,timestamp=2018-09-03T10:00:39.344+0000) > > You do realize that not everybody attends every single day of Pax right? You do realize tickets cost like $50 per day right? You do realize that nobody was given proper notice and had absolutely no way of knowing they were going to be denied entry ***entirely because of their gender*** before purchasing said ticket right? > > https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0 > > IT 100% WAS DISCRIMINATION. What the actual fuck is this bullshit, garbage ass strawman about a sandwich? Are you trolling me right now or are you actually being serious? You ***actually*** think that dogshit is a valid comparison? This is why people aren't putting up with you fucking dumb ass SJWs anymore. ***BEING DENIED ENTRY BECAUSE OF GENDER IS DISCRIMINATION. BEING DENIED ENTRY BECAUSE OF RACE IS DISCRIMINATION. BEING DENIED ACCESS BECAUSE OF RELIGION IS DISCRIMINATION.*** > > "Stop treating people differently because of their race, gender identity, or religion!!!!!! Treat everyone ***equally***!!!!!!!!!!" - SJW > > "Hey I'm cool with that. Mind if I sit at your table?" -normal person > > "WHAT?!?!?!?! YOU CANT SIT WITH US!!!!!!!!" -SJW > > "Why not?" -normal person > > "BECAUSE OF YOUR RACE AND GENDER IDENTITY!!!!!!!" -SJW > > _**Literally SJW logic**_ don't you think you should calm down. you seem to be swearing alot. and i'm pretty sure swearing this much and insulting people can get you in trouble on the forums
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T09:41:03.531+0000) > > thats the entire point. the roles have been reversed for a long time. men weren't banned from every event, just the few seminars, the seminars that were LIVESTREAMED SO MEN CAN STILL SEE THEM. Yes, I paid for this ticket with my own money but was turned away because it's 2018 and I am oppressing people by possessing a penis. But of course, I can stay for "quiet time" and an AMA. y. Why should I (as in a hypothetical male that paid to go to PAX) be punished because Riot can't keep their own employees in check? They were effectively punishing their male customers because of their supposed sexism.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T09:52:11.588+0000) > > Yes, I paid for this ticket with my own money but was turned away because it's 2018 and I am oppressing people by possessing a penis. But of course, I can stay for "quiet time" and an AMA. > > Why should I (as in a male) be punished because Riot can't keep their own employees in check? They were effectively punishing their male customers because of their supposed sexism. yes you paid for a ticket and you were also able to go to several events, you weren't banned for going to every single event, just a few seminars. thats it, you were still able to go to the primary events, its not liked they kicked you out of pax all together. you paid for a ticket and you went to some events, and you can still watch the seminars online so you literally missed nothing.
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000200000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T09:11:42.092+0000) > > https://www.nysscpa.org/news/publications/the-trusted-professional/article/woman-who-switched-to-man's-name-on-resume-goes-from-0-to-70-percent-response-rate-060816 heres the link by it self hopefully it will work this time. > > also saying "woman getting stoned to death in the middle east so what happens in the us doesn't matter" doesn't help anything. because guess what? i can't go all the way to the middle east to protest it. and i doubt your going to either. are you saying your going to fly to the middle east to try to correct the sexism there? because i can't. thats why i'm try to correct the sexism here. because even if it isn't as big its still a problem here. women not being able to get the same jobs men are is still a problem and saying "well woman in the middle east are getting stoned to death" doesn't mean the other problem isn't as big. men already have more power then woman have, so being excluded from one event is gonna ruin it for them because the even was literally to help woman. its like complaining about not getting to park in the handi-cap parking spot when you don't need to. In regards to the middle east? You're right, I wouldn't go there and protest because there is a culturally ingrained bigotry. One that's not going to be a simple removal due to how deep it runs and likely can't be removed for at least a few more decades. The rest is another discussion so we'll end it here. In regards to the article... I almost took it as non-biased. Almost. It felt reasonably balanced and illustrating to actual problems. That is, until it started going "companies can't just hire on merits because diversity". This line is what made me go "so companies should just be biased in a different way when hiring rather than simply on merits like they're supposed to". This, ironically enough, illustrates my point that bigotry cannot solve bigotry. Also, trying to make this about which group has more power is making it about perceived injustices and attempting to further hatred (thus, more bigotry). Your article, as I said, proves that bigotry won't solve bigotry. You're going to need to pull up much more conclusive evidence that women don't get the same opportunities as men when it comes to hiring in the game industry. And that also means making sure that women aren't actively choosing to pursue different careers. The less women are seeking to become qualified, the less there are going to be available for hire. That's simply how it's going to be and it doesn't mean they're forcibly marginalized.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T09:24:54.444+0000) > > In regards to the middle east? You're right, I wouldn't go there and protest because there is a culturally ingrained bigotry. One that's not going to be a simple removal due to how deep it runs and likely can't be removed for at least a few more decades. The rest is another discussion so we'll end it here. > > In regards to the article... > > I almost took it as non-biased. Almost. > > It felt reasonably balanced and illustrating to actual problems. That is, until it started going "companies can't just hire on merits because diversity". This line is what made me go "so companies should just be biased in a different way when hiring rather than simply on merits like they're supposed to". This, ironically enough, illustrates my point that bigotry cannot solve bigotry. Also, trying to make this about which group has more power is making it about perceived injustices and attempting to further hatred (thus, more bigotry). Your article, as I said, proves that bigotry won't solve bigotry. > > You're going to need to pull up much more conclusive evidence that women don't get the same opportunities as men when it comes to hiring in the game industry. And that also means making sure that women aren't actively choosing to pursue different careers. The less women are seeking to become qualified, the less there are going to be available for hire. That's simply how it's going to be and it doesn't mean they're forcibly marginalized. that still doesn't change the fact that woman are still getting less work then men when they have the exact same qualitys. also why are you constantly saying i need to give more evidence when you have refused to give evidence your self. also you just told me i shouldn't care about the sexism here because woman have it worse in the middle east, then you say there's nothing we can do to fix it now. so you want me to do nothing.
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-09-03T09:29:29.511+0000) > > Explain to me how taking time out of your life to attend an event, actually paying money to attend said event, then being turned away at the door entirely because of your gender is acceptable. Explain to me with a straight face how the best way to tell people to not judge or discriminate against someone for something they had no control over at their birth is by telling them they aren't welcome because of something they couldn't control at their birth. Go ahead. I'll wait. > > It's no longer about equality. It is about special treatment. ***Equality*** would mean giving everyone ***equal*** access. What Riot did is called ***discrimination, sexism, and prejudice.*** People were excluded entirely because of their gender. That is ***not equality***. > > I'm actually really happy with how this is playing out. People are finally getting sick of these stupid SJWs pushing shit to the ridiculous extremes. The simple way to put it, what if the roles were reversed? What if Riot made the first two or so hours of PAX male only? Riot would be slaughtered.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-09-03T09:37:58.237+0000) > > The simple way to put it, what if the roles were reversed? What if Riot made the first two or so hours of PAX male only? Riot would be slaughtered. thats the entire point. the roles have been reversed for a long time. men weren't banned from every event, just the few seminars, the seminars that were LIVESTREAMED SO MEN CAN STILL SEE THEM.
Eedat (NA)
: Explain to me how taking time out of your life to attend an event, actually paying money to attend said event, then being turned away at the door entirely because of your gender is acceptable. Explain to me with a straight face how the best way to tell people to not judge or discriminate against someone for something they had no control over at their birth is by telling them they aren't welcome because of something they couldn't control at their birth. Go ahead. I'll wait. It's no longer about equality. It is about special treatment. ***Equality*** would mean giving everyone ***equal*** access. What Riot did is called ***discrimination, sexism, and prejudice.*** People were excluded entirely because of their gender. That is ***not equality***. I'm actually really happy with how this is playing out. People are finally getting sick of these stupid SJWs pushing shit to ridiculous extremes.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-09-03T09:29:29.511+0000) > > Explain to me how taking time out of your life to attend an event, actually paying money to attend said event, then being turned away at the door entirely because of your gender is acceptable. Explain to me with a straight face how the best way to tell people to not judge or discriminate against someone for something they had no control over at their birth is by telling them they aren't welcome because of something they couldn't control at their birth. Go ahead. I'll wait. > > It's no longer about equality. It is about special treatment. ***Equality*** would mean giving everyone ***equal*** access. What Riot did is called ***discrimination, sexism, and prejudice.*** People were excluded entirely because of their gender. That is ***not equality***. > > I'm actually really happy with how this is playing out. People are finally getting sick of these stupid SJWs pushing shit to the ridiculous extremes. you do realize men weren't banned from every single event. there were still able to attend the primary events just not the seminars for woman. also the seminars were live streamed so men can still see the seminars. so no men weren't being discriminated at all because guess what THEY HAVE THE CAN ASSESS THE SEMINAR. yes they weren't allowed to be physically be there but they had could exact the content right after and they could also attend the primary seminars. so no u weren't being discriminated at all. also yes it is special treatment in the same was "wheelchairs" are special treatment for people who can't walk or a sandwitch for someone who was starved for two days. a person who can walk doesn't need a wheelchair and a person who just ate doesn't need a sandwitch compared to someone who can't walk or was starved. do you get that? you aren;t discrimated because you can still ascess the content, just in different ways.
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-03T08:51:10.772+0000) > > the problem isn't woman being hired less because there unqualified. its woman being hired less because there women. if theres two resumes with the exact same qualitys and one had a woman name and the other has the man name, the man name is gonna get picked more just because its a man. heres an example https://www.nysscpa.org/news/publications/the-trusted-professional/article/woman-who-switched-to-man's-name-on-resume-goes-from-0-to-70-percent-response-rate-060816 the same exact resume just different names. > > also the reason woman win divorce cases more is because woman are stere- typically seen as more capable of taking care of children because woman are seen as the "housewife" while the man is seen as the "breadwinner" this is a stereotype started by men, not woman. yes it sucks this happens but its because of a sterotype started by men. Your link doesn't work. It simply leads me to a "we can't find your article" page. As such, it doesn't give me proper context as to which industry that was tested in. As a result, it can be false context in the sense that it's not addressing the video game industry which was the reasoning behind the sexism at PAX. And stereotype or not, which would have been reinforced by both genders as a result of cultural history not just one, it's still a bigger problem when it comes to favoritism. It's also not event the most extreme one I can readily identify. In the middle east, some countries actually forbid women to walk without the attendance of a man. Women could be stoned (to death) for being raped. And yet, you're here crying about "massive injustice and sexism" instead of going and doing real work to correct real sexism problems that make this sexism look pretty minor. My issue with this whole thing is that Riot stood by a double standard using hypocrisy and acted like there was nothing sexist about what they were doing. Segregation and favoritism do not correct bigotry, only further it. That is what you need to understand and that is why you (and Riot) are wrong.
https://www.nysscpa.org/news/publications/the-trusted-professional/article/woman-who-switched-to-man's-name-on-resume-goes-from-0-to-70-percent-response-rate-060816 (not sure why the link isn't working, just type woman vs man resume into google its the third link) also saying "woman getting stoned to death in the middle east so what happens in the us doesn't matter" doesn't help anything. because guess what? i can't go all the way to the middle east to protest it. and i doubt your going to either. are you saying your going to fly to the middle east to try to correct the sexism there? because i can't. thats why i'm try to correct the sexism here. because even if it isn't as big its still a problem here. women not being able to get the same jobs men are is still a problem and saying "well woman in the middle east are getting stoned to death" doesn't mean the other problem isn't as big. men already have more power then woman have, so being excluded from one event is gonna ruin it for them because the even was literally to help woman. its like complaining about not getting to park in the handi-cap parking spot when you don't need to.
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-09-03T08:37:34.816+0000) > > because men are complaining about an event not including them when woman and other minoritys have been discriminated in much bigger ways. and if you don't feel personally discriminated thats fine, im glad you feel safe, but there has been studys that show that women tend to have a rougher time in society then men, and this one event not including men doesn't suddenly mean every man in the world is gonna die. Look, we just came to a gaming convention. We do not care if your ancestors were sold or anything. If you want to be equal stop reminding everyone about it, or we will no matter what NEED to treat you as you desire it. This is just victimhood. And this is how people go lower and lower.
> [{quoted}](name=Crimson Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2018-09-03T08:49:00.756+0000) > > Look, we just came to a gaming convention. We do not care if your ancestors were sold or anything. > If you want to be equal stop reminding everyone about it, or we will no matter what NEED to treat you as you desire it. > > This is just victimhood. And this is how people go lower and lower. the reason im bringing up woman and minoritys being discriminated is because men acting like there being discriminated because there not allowed to go to an event for woman. men are literally comparing this to segregation and which hunts so yeah i think i have a right to bring that stuff up. not being allowed at a video game event isn' t the same at being burned at the stake which a lot of men are acting like it is.
: > [{quoted}](name=LancerTheeDancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-03T08:27:59.156+0000) > > if there was two people and one of them couldn't walk and the person who couldn't walk was given a wheelchair, would you complain that they weren't given the same treatment? would you complain about the abled person not getting a wheelchair when they don't need it? the reason they didn't allow men into the event was because the event was for woman and nb people who has trouble getting into the industry due to discrimation. men don't have any trouble getting in so thats why there weren't allowed in. because they don't need it. And the reason you don't fight sexism with more sexism is because it becomes a cycle of favoritism and hatred. The problem isn't actually solved, rather continued and justified even though it's clearly wrong. Your example is irrelevant mostly because there isn't a significant difference between the opportunities for men and women to become game developers. Women can just as easily go to college and build up a resume for the same tech fields as men towards this career path. If women are hired less because they're less qualified, then it's a matter of legitimate discrimination where the company hires on merit rather than favoritism. Companies hiring minorities that are less qualified to look more progressive are merely shooting themselves in the foot. "Our product is clearly sub par, but look at how diverse our crew is!" does not become a justification for putting out something below the standard a consumer expects. If you wanna truly talk about your wheelchair example being legitimate, use it in comparison to child custody and divorce cases. Women are undeniably favored when it comes to said cases to the point where the woman could cheat on her husband, win half of his stuff including the house, win full custody of the children and win regular child support checks paid by the man she cheated on.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T08:43:02.096+0000) > > And the reason you don't fight sexism with more sexism is because it becomes a cycle of favoritism and hatred. The problem isn't actually solved, rather continued and justified even though it's clearly wrong. > > Your example is irrelevant mostly because there isn't a significant difference between the opportunities for men and women to become game developers. Women can just as easily go to college and build up a resume for the same tech fields as men towards this career path. > > If women are hired less because they're less qualified, then it's a matter of legitimate discrimination where the company hires on merit rather than favoritism. Companies hiring minorities that are less qualified to look more progressive are merely shooting themselves in the foot. "Our product is clearly sub par, but look at how diverse our crew is!" does not become a justification for putting out something below the standard a consumer expects. > > If you wanna truly talk about your wheelchair example being legitimate, use it in comparison to child custody and divorce cases. Women are undeniably favored when it comes to said cases to the point where the woman could cheat on her husband, win half of his stuff including the house, win full custody of the children and win regular child support checks paid by the man she cheated on. the problem isn't woman being hired less because there unqualified. its woman being hired less because there women. if theres two resumes with the exact same qualitys and one had a woman name and the other has the man name, the man name is gonna get picked more just because its a man. heres an example https://www.nysscpa.org/news/publications/the-trusted-professional/article/woman-who-switched-to-man's-name-on-resume-goes-from-0-to-70-percent-response-rate-060816 the same exact resume just different names. also the reason woman win divorce cases more is because woman are stere- typically seen as more capable of taking care of children because woman are seen as the "housewife" while the man is seen as the "breadwinner" this is a stereotype started by men, not woman. yes it sucks this happens but its because of a sterotype started by men.
: I have never felt unequal as a female player in this game. Actually, I don't feel discriminated against or unequal as a female in life in general. Also, what on earth does Women's voting rights and and black people being victims of segregation have to do with anything at PAX.
> [{quoted}](name=sarii fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-03T08:32:39.050+0000) > > I have never felt unequal as a female player in this game. Actually, I don't feel discriminated against or unequal as a female in life in general. > > Also, what on earth does Women's voting rights and and black people being victims of segregation have to do with anything at PAX. because men are complaining about an event not including them when woman and other minoritys have been discriminated in much bigger ways. and if you don't feel personally discriminated thats fine, im glad you feel safe, but there has been studys that show that women tend to have a rougher time in society then men, and this one event not including men doesn't suddenly mean every man in the world is gonna die.
: Definition of "sexism": Discrimination though gender What Riot did was sexism. You don't get to change that definition just to make it sound like it wasn't.
if there was two people and one of them couldn't walk and the person who couldn't walk was given a wheelchair, would you complain that they weren't given the same treatment? would you complain about the abled person not getting a wheelchair when they don't need it? the reason they didn't allow men into the event was because the event was for woman and nb people who has trouble getting into the industry due to discrimation. men don't have any trouble getting in so thats why there weren't allowed in. because they don't need it.
: time to debunk uneducated kids >men have had more opportunitys in pretty much everything then woman have no they don't >but no if men aren't including in everything (like they already are) then clearly it must be those pesty SJWS SOMETHING SAFE SPACE SOMETHING WITCH HUNT exactly >woman weren't allowed to vote or own property for a long time isn't relevant anymore >and black people were victims of segregation and still are in some places 1) isn't relevant anymore. 2) no they aren't Also ironic you talk about segregation > woman also get payed less wrong >tend to get less work then men Yes, it's their decision
"TIME TO DEBUNK SOME UNEDUCATED KIDS" proceeds to not give any actual proof except saying "wrong" or "no"
: time to debunk uneducated kids >men have had more opportunitys in pretty much everything then woman have no they don't >but no if men aren't including in everything (like they already are) then clearly it must be those pesty SJWS SOMETHING SAFE SPACE SOMETHING WITCH HUNT exactly >woman weren't allowed to vote or own property for a long time isn't relevant anymore >and black people were victims of segregation and still are in some places 1) isn't relevant anymore. 2) no they aren't Also ironic you talk about segregation > woman also get payed less wrong >tend to get less work then men Yes, it's their decision
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gATgGGYn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-03T08:01:45.387+0000) > > time to debunk uneducated kids (by not giving any actual proof and just saying saying wrong) > > > > > > 1) isn't relevant anymore. (it kinda is since men have never had something as major as not being able to vote) > 2) no they aren't (yes they are https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-9-most-segregated-cities-in-america_us_55df53e9e4b0e7117ba92d7f) > > > wrong (yes they do https://www.businessinsider.com/gender-wage-pay-gap-charts-2017-3) > but no clearly youve debunked me by giving no actual data or back-up proof, just saying "WRONG" or "NO' clearly is the best way of proving a point
Rioter Comments
: They're alienating those who would be most sympathetic to the struggles of women getting into careers in the games industry. That *only* hurts them.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R3EqewTu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-02T12:36:37.123+0000) > > They're alienating those who would be most sympathetic to the struggles of women getting into careers in the games industry. That *only* hurts them. i'm pretty sure the people most sympathetic to the struggles of women ARE women. so you point makes no sense
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Yorick Skin Ideas
Pool Party Yorick- His W is a sand castle and his ghoals are made out of water and where swim trunks
Rioter Comments
Lyaso (EUW)
: New Roadmap ! Reav3 can you give us an update on the Tier 1 VGU list you mentioned one year ago ?
Are all of the champions on the list gonna get full relaunches? or just visual and gameplay updates (Like {{champion:18}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:13}} )

LancerTheeDancer

Level 45 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion