: Read what I wrote again, please. 10 Armor and MR after 10 min is not overpowered - strong, sure, but not OP. What would be OP was getting 10 Armor and MR **at level 1**.
Regardless it would still be worthless vs conqueror users which make up the majority of top Lane. We used to be able to get 10 armor and MR with the old rune system. Runes reforged screwed the pooch in to terms of getting tank stats and made tanks feel really bad to play as. I understand that conqueror just got changed today, but we have been living with this nightmare for about a year now, and I remain dubious about how much of a nerf this new conqueror is or if it's simply a new abuse rune. Point of fact, 10 armor and MR is not OP but having enough damage/damage multipliers, in runes, that at lvl 3 a Riven, Tryn, Jax, Fiora, Darius ext can 100 -0 you is pretty obnoxious and, dare I say, OP.
: 10 MR and Armor at level 1 is hilariously overpowered.
How in the hell is 10 armor and mr "hilarious overpowered" when conqueror basically invalidates this rune up to the 10 min mark, before the rune even becomes relevant, and afterwards?!
PavLoo (NA)
: Nasus.
What are you smoking that it looks like Nasus's gets 200 HP per q stack before having TF with SV?! Early game his passive barely gives 20-70 HP and that depends on amount of stacks. Most meta top laners can do so much damage to Nasus early that every stack he goes for he risks an all in and losing 50% if not all his health. This is especially true against conqueror abusers with ignite. His slow is a single target ability that is his only means of engagement or disengagement... 1v1 he is strong if allowed to get ahead but the second he is focused and CC'd he dies extremely fast. This is a QQ post that just tells everyone you don't know how to play against Nasus and that nothing is wrong with the championship but your own play style.
Lovelle (NA)
: I agree about that. I disagree that bruisers should have to rely on an adc in order to bring down a tank. That's the sole reason I even bothered replying to this thread. I wished keystones were removed entirely in all honesty.
Sorry I wasn't trying to say that only ADC should be able to kill tanks. I just don't think it should be so free and simple for bruisers by taking a single key stone. I agree about runes reforged. They are garbage and I would prefer the old system of runes and masteries.
Lovelle (NA)
: Bruisers are supposed to be able to kill tanks. If they can't kill tanks then why pick them at all?
ADC's are supposed to kill tanks easily. Bruisers it should be more a war of attrition where the bruiser has a slight advantage. Conqueror is too much free power as true damage is good against everything not just tanks.
Gramps69 (NA)
: Jax is probably the hardest out of those three since he does have decent burst if he does a Q-W-third auto on you, but if he tries to all-in you just e, q, walk away. Same with Trynd. Riven will naturally push if she harasses you, so all you need to do is use your W to farm under tower, throw a Q her way after she uses her shield.
I still think that fact that she and Tryn are resource less makes it difficult as Malph has high mana cost and will eventually go oom to the point they can probably just dive you under tower and walk away. Maybe I am just not that good with Malph but these champions have strong if not borderline OP synergy with Conqueror and invalidate Malphs passive pretty hard.
Seen (NA)
: This "I give up" 5 minutes into game meta needs to stop.
The heavy amount of damage, CDR saturation and Gold Snowball are the problems. Largely, if a game goes with one teams dominating 2/4 different positions and the objectives, the game is all but decided in the first 5 minutes. Yes you can come back, there is that chance, but the chances of your team not int'ing or afk'ing are low, sadly.
Gramps69 (NA)
: Malphite just has to ban Darius, start corrupting pot and max Q, then build about 2-3 AP items before switching to full tank and selling off the AP for health and resists
I don't know about just Darius. I mean Riven, Tryn, and Jax can crap on him pretty hard as well. Problem is that Malphite has pretty high mana cost without anyways to wave clear which makes him an easy target to punish. But building AP on him is pretty strong hence why most are doing it.
: You're once again ignoring my comment. Bruisers who used Black Clever got it in laning phase which was at like 10 minutes or so right? So you're telling me that armor outscales that early? And you believe armor should outscale damage? I think you want a tank meta or something because I honestly don't even get what you're talking about anymore I've given you a bases BASED on historical evidence that building % pen/flat pen won't counter tanks for shit and you still deny it saying you're "countering" my points which you aren't I'm done responding to you because this is getting annoying and it seems like you're cherry picking my words. I'll leave you with this. Watch toplane season 7 and early season 8 where a tank fights a bruiser. Other than that good day.
I am just as happy you aren't commenting any more because I am super tired of trying to explain myself to you. And cherry picking words is your forte. Bye.
: > [{quoted}](name=emarythomp2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ef1NJRJg,comment-id=0006000200010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-14T03:22:30.345+0000) > > Well apparently the OP Owner, Lazarus Blade, keeps telling me that they should build either % pen or flat pen. I don't think he understands how bad the tank meta was season 7 and early season 8. Honestly, from what I heard of who was strongest in that tank meta, it had less to do with their defenses and more with their damage. Not as many tanks were meta as tanks, while there were exception cases. Cho was tanky and had massive damage with R, Ornn became meta after his damage was buffed to insane levels and made more reliable. Sion has always been a higher damage tank, the health stacking, damage, and demolish helped him a lot. We also just recently, outside Cleaver, got % armor pen buffs, making it stronger against tanks, and adding an option for those hybrid champs in {{item:3124}}. Honestly, I agree with the concept, that fighters, and any champ if they have the ability to do so, should have to build in order to take down a target: burst for squishy, dps+Armor pen for tanks. I don’t like the idea that Conquerer bypasses that and allows the same build to be effective on both groups. More might need done, but Idk what. Tanks, while having their armor in the mid year tank update, lost a lot of health as well, so resists are their core. It’s a delicate balance point.
This is exactly what I have been saying to this guy the whole time.
: I dislike having any sort of true damage as part of an item/keystone, as True Damage is meant to be a very delicate addition to a champions kit with their power adjusted accordingly, as it's the best form of damage in the game. Putting it on a keystone/item just makes the people who can abuse these things the most completely out of line, so I completely agree with dropping the true damage. I think you'd also need to lower the number of stacks you needed to get these bonuses though.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lJmpE2yN,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-12T16:17:43.009+0000) > > I dislike having any sort of true damage as part of an item/keystone, as True Damage is meant to be a very delicate addition to a champions kit with their power adjusted accordingly, as it's the best form of damage in the game. Putting it on a keystone/item just makes the people who can abuse these things the most completely out of line, so I completely agree with dropping the true damage. I think you'd also need to lower the number of stacks you needed to get these bonuses though. OMG yes! Please post this on my Conqueror Entitlement thread. Their are plethora of ignorant yahoos who keep arguing about how unkillable tanks were before conqueror. Smh...
: Why are you comparing them by stats? I only mention Aftershock because it's an actually broken rune that is being abused. Counterargument sticks, but I guess you'd need to find where exactly in your own text is it talking about.
Why are _you_ bringing it up if we are not going to compare them?! What was you point in making a comparison if we in fact are not going to compare them? Your argument is nonessential without bring these kinds of questions up. My point, as I have clearly explained, is that if you want to tank bust then you should not have a rune that give true damage to invalidate a tanks ability to find relevance. B/c true damage basically guarantees a tank can not compete early for farm b/c they are reliant on early resistances to survive and gain gold to be relevant by mid game when skirmishes and team fights happen. If a Rune shuts down a classes ability to find relevance then it is a problem. Also outside of Lissandra who else is aftershock busted on? Conqueror has far more abuse cases then Aftershock. Sorry I forgot we aren't suppose to compare stats even though we are comparing them... {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: > black clever and yommus in the past vs tanks ....why were they building Youmuus? Flat armor pen is not the answer vs tanks, for similar reason why Lethality and flat magic pen are terrible against a tank. If you really were trying to build to hurt a tank, you would be better off with %penetration, not flat. Lethality, flat magic pen, and old flat armor pen has always been a poor build choice against tanks, but always the better choice for killing low defense champs
They work early was my point if you are trying to win early.
: > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ef1NJRJg,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-02-13T05:51:49.692+0000) > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ > > But on a serious note, your post is kinda stupid. You think bruisers should have to buy LDR/Mortal Reminder or just shouldn't be able to duel tanks AT ALL. "Just let your ADC do it." IS THAT ACTUALLY YOUR ARGUMENT? Then you'll complain that ADCs are too dominant, and also split pushing will be dead because bruisers can't kill tanks your short-sighted scenario. > > Also, the champions who use Conqueror don't have absurdly high damage or burst, or even insane mobility (these aren't assassins, who have an engage and escape). Nor where these champions "oppressive" before this rune. In fact, ~90% of them SUCKED before Conqueror. Are you memory blind by bias or do you just refuse to look at data? > > Also, taking away a class's keystone without offering an alternative is just asking them the class to be useless. You also provided ZERO statistical evidence in your argument. I've told him multiple times that bruisers built armor pen items like black clever in past seasons before conquer and he just completely ignores it and repeats his "Bruisers should build pen" argument as if he couldn't understand at ALL what I said...
And I mentioned multiple times that flat Pen or lethality is out-scaled by armor eventually as it is suppose to be and that the % pen needed bigger AD items behind them typically with crit in order to shred. You can't just get a mortal reminder with BC or TF and expect to kill a tank as a bruiser. I read what you said and I countered the point. There were already items available to combat tanks and not every champion needs true damage. Especially when their are champs with in built true damage or %health true damage shred like Vayne and Fiora. Tryn doesn't need true damage when he does shit tons of crit for free. Jax doesn't need true damage when his ult gives him tons of defenses and he can build stronger AD items. Riven doesn't need true damage when she has unreal mobility and typically builds like a melee ADC. True damage for free in a rune is a problem.
: > #Aftershock Entitlement > Why do so many believe that they should be allowed to get **resistances** for free and invalidate an entire class of champions, **assassins**? > Some of the most oppressive **mid** laners were already oppressive before this rune. If you want to **get really fucking tanky** then you should have to sacrifice a part of your build to do it, ex. buying **fucking tank items**, or relegate that responsibility to your **tank**. > **Aftershock** is a crutch to give certain champions much easier early game dominance when the worst abusers have absurdly high damage, **AoE CC** in their kits or burst. Most of them have **range** as well. > **Aftershock** should be removed, period. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ But on a serious note, your post is kinda stupid. You think bruisers should have to buy LDR/Mortal Reminder or just shouldn't be able to duel tanks AT ALL. "Just let your ADC do it." IS THAT ACTUALLY YOUR ARGUMENT? Then you'll complain that ADCs are too dominant, and also split pushing will be dead because bruisers can't kill tanks your short-sighted scenario. Also, the champions who use Conqueror don't have absurdly high damage or burst, or even insane mobility (these aren't assassins, who have an engage and escape). Nor where these champions "oppressive" before this rune. In fact, ~90% of them SUCKED before Conqueror. Are you memory blind by bias or do you just refuse to look at data? Also, taking away a class's keystone without offering an alternative is just asking them the class to be useless. You also provided ZERO statistical evidence in your argument.
Ok I wasn't making a case for aftershock in anyway but let's compare Conqueror which basically has a 100% up time to a defensive rune that has a CD of 35 sec? Oh and also it scales with AD/ AP and Health which Tanks only ever build health so really won't do much damage over all. Your whole counter argument is pretty pointless especially b/c I never brought it up in the first place.
: Kayle's not really a mage and Azir might be scary as Hell with it if his soldiers apply the stacks. The only issue will be how hard Azir is to play meaning I doubt he'll be as powerful as some of the easier champions that can make use of the ability.
Kayle may not be a traditional mage but she scales pretty strongly with AP items and on hit items due to her ranged AA splash damage. She will be extremely problematic with this rune...
: Never.
You may continue as long as your promise to share =)
: Because you're not supposed to **ever** dodge except against the most obvious of trolls. No, an off-meta pick isn't trolling.
Cho' Gath adc is troll. Whatever you are smoking put it down and walk away now.
: I've seen you use "you should of built against tanks" argument for a lot of your points So let me again stress that bruisers DID build for it and still were getting outdamaged.
Yes but you can't just buy flat pen and expect it to be relevant all game and if you get % pen then you need to itemize heavy AD behind it. Again I don't agree that bruisers/fighters should be allowed to necessarily tank bust. Conqueror is a crutch that gives a certain class of champions to bypass what would have been competitive matches. This is especially true on resourceless champions who have high damage and mobility.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lazarus Blade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ef1NJRJg,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-02-12T01:13:11.344+0000) > > Then they should buy items like Black Cleaver, Mortal Reminder, Lord Dominik's, Yommus? There are plenty of items to itemize killing tanks. No one needs free damage in a rune. The only reason Conqueror came about is b/c hashashin had cry fest on Reddit. Well that's the thing. They DID buy those. I mean all of season 7 was tank meta. You'd get black clever and still do no damage to tanks so that's not a sound argument I'm afraid all though seemingly a good point. I mean those are the only items they can get anyway and those are the items they did get and tanks were still outdamaging. Conquer was brought to life because like i said in my previous comment, tanks were outdamaging bruisers throughout the entire game with grasp and other tank stats Just look at any early season 8 gameplay before conquer. Bruisers literally had to go grasp to keep up damage with tanks and even it wasn't enough since grasp does damage based on max hp and tanks had more hp than bruisers As soon as tank items get nerfed conquer can be removed or replaced to a healthier version I'm not saying this stuff because I want conquer. I'm a garen main dude. I'm saying this stuff because it really was a necessity to compete with a class that has items that are still to overstated, even with black clever and mortal reminder/lord dominiks, and yommus. Which yommus is suppose to be an assassin item btw... Also lord dominiks/reminder is an item mainly meant for adcs since it has no other stats than damage and armor pen.
Well flat pen will allow them to win trades early. BC and Yommu's for example. You need hard damage behind mortal reminder and Lord dominiks for the damage to stick so they are not optimal buys unless they are going to buy big AD items to back them up. Point is the game is supposed to be a bit like rock/paper/scissors. Bruisers/fighters typically have strong target access and mobility which means they should not necessarily be able to duel tanks and burst them down. But if they want to then they should have to sacrifice defense items to do so. I don't think tanks should be invincible but I also don't agree that assassin's and bruisers should have a rune to allow them to invalidate an entire class. Tanks win condition revolves around building early resistance in or order to see a decent mid game. Conqueror is bad for the game.
: Because tank items were so powercreeped that bruisers toplane were literally doing 0 damage to tanks. Remember when bruisers were going grasp early season 8 because PTA stopped doing damage to tanks by midgame? It was a serious problem. But I will admit that conquer is just a band aid really but it HAS to exist as long as tank items are this overtuned and inexpensive Don't believe me? Test it out in a practice game. Without conquer bruisers will get outtanked and outdamaged by tanks and the tank meta will return. At least it will for toplane.
Then they should buy items like Black Cleaver, Mortal Reminder, Lord Dominik's, Yommus? There are plenty of items to itemize killing tanks. No one needs free damage in a rune. The only reason Conqueror came about is b/c hashashin had cry fest on Reddit.
Moody P (NA)
: tell me 1 time a tank was popular in soloQ without being busted
Tanks are not always busted outside a few outliers. A rune should not invalidate a class just b/c bruisers or fighters can not pop them like squishies. Also please keep ignoring the fact that items exist to combat tanks. Jax, Riven, ect. do not need to tank bust unless they buy the items to do so.
Moody P (NA)
: tanks weren't and arent invalidated by conqueror and we would be better off dropping this faulty narrative
That's why tanks are played regularly? Oh and {{champion:122}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:157}} are not in anyways problematic with this rune? Point is if you want to kill a tank then you should have to build for it. Conqueror was mistake that was made to appease the crying of any champ who could not auto win vs a tank without itemizing to do it. Conqueror invalidates early game resistances making tanks nearly irrelevant. The only tanks who thrive are those that have shields that give them effective health to negate the free true damage.
: Tanks are fine, just most of them are out of meta because they aren't favored. They will be in an even better spot come the changes to conqueror.
Changes to Conqueror will probably create more abuse cases and still see tanks rarely or never played. The potential for adc and mages to proc this new rune will be absurdly busted.
Dr Dog (NA)
: afking in ranked specifically needs much harsher punishment
The problems with all your ideas is that they are dealing in extremes. If my internet goes down and I have not ever AFK'd or it's been a while since I have then I should not get LP curb stomped for it. I think a history of abuse is the right way to ban people. While the current system is not perfect if we go with your medieval form of punishing people, for a single bout of frustration or bad luck in connectivity, then we are not really addressing the real problem players. Thus, we are punishing everyone to the extremes for what could be a single case of problematic behavior or otherwise.
: 6 seasons later, jungle is still the most OP role in the game, and delusional junglers actually cry.
I think jungle can be the most influential position in the game but I don't think that it accounts to being OP. Every Lane is responsible for making or breaking a game.
Saezio (EUNE)
: My main issue is that champs like malp or rammus are butchered by it. When they are meant to counter AD champions. That's their whole point. Also, aftershock is trash vs conq, so aftershock is now almost purely a support+Lissandra rune since it's very risky to be picked in the top, resulting in skewed perception of the rune. It's become too weak for top and too strong for support. And we end up with the question : What runes can be taken top by traditional toplaners, if they aren't good with conqueror? Don't gimme that klepto/ff viktor as an example pls, too many night terrors already.
Yes damage resistance champ like malph and rammus were cucked hard by conqueror. That's why rammus has to power farm jungle for enough health items to survive and malph has been going AP heavy so to be an ult-insta Gib bot that may kill a carry or two before getting blown away. Building resistances is pretty much worthless on any tanky champ right now.
: The rework Conquerer actually opens up more champs to be played. Specifically magic damage bruiser types. I'm looking forward to seeing how it will affect the likes of {{champion:60}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:82}}
Which will open a whole new door of abuse cases further invalidating immobile melee and tank champs. Not to mention the amount of abuse adc or ranged casters will make with new conqueror. I do not disagree that most of the champions you listed struggle to find effective synergy with most runes but creating this current bastardization of conqueror is not the answer.
: Because fuck tanks
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ef1NJRJg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-11T15:56:19.571+0000) > > Because fuck tanks That's super constructive of you...
Saezio (EUNE)
: I am not suggesting it specifically for sion. But overall in _my opinion_ , there are items to deal with resistance tankiness, true damage needs to be toned down, and there is no way to deal with shields (except for a small number of champs). So why not shift conqueror's strengths around a bit. Why would shield busting hurt ? I think in fact it will open the door to buff some champions' shields as a compensation. It doesn't need to be 400% but I think it would make for an interesting choice.
Well shields are really just a form of health, often called effective health and they are usually balanced by time limit on the effect. Higher amounts of damage cut through the shield effects already so I am not sure why we need this particular niche on a rune? I may be missing the idea of what you are suggesting. But you are not wrong that conqueror doesn't hurt shield tanks as much but again that is because shields are effective health. It's why Shen does decently against conqueror/ ignite combos despite his poor win rate but I think that has more to do with poor communication then anything else.
: I just want my stacking AD Rune back. The True Damage is something Riot added to make it appeal more to bruisers than tanks because they're supposed to beat tanks in extended fights (at least, this is what I recall them saying when it was first announced), but personally, I've never found it needed. The healing would be nice to keep it as a sustained combat rune, though.
There are already a lot of adaptive based runes that give ad or ap which gives you this effect. Not to mention many combat runes that boost damage already. I think conqueror or any iteration there of will be problematic. Early AD stacks have issue as well especially with champions who are abusive with high early damage that scale well to late game because of their mobility or high target access.
Saezio (EUNE)
: I think the problem is that resistance tanks are so much worse against it than shield tanks. I think part of the true dmg should be removed and add shieldbuster. 400% dmg to shields or something P.S. Sion sucks
I don't really like the idea of shield busting personally as it will hurt more than Sion. If Sion is an outlier of problems then he needs addressed by the balance team, not a rune.
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: Well if you need to be matched with other new players I would guess it's only natural that the number of accounts levels 1-29 are a very small fragment compared to 30+ accounts so if your account is level <15 the number of available matches would be very small.
Seem odd though... There should be tons of new players 30 or lower. I can't imagine that there is such a low number of newer players around that I can't find games...
Rioter Comments
: Increase Warwick's Attack Animation Speed thx
To OP. I agree with your point about the AS applying faster. It seems weird that you have to do a base AA at normal AS before the passive on your W actually kicks in. Generally at that point the minion or champion is within shot of killing with a Q anyways. I typically don't see AA, AS improvement until I get a Witt's end or TF.
: One of the issues is that his W feels very clunky, the AS only kicks in 1 AA after the target dropped low, rather than haveing the first hit on a low enough target already profiting from the AS(and accordingly a faster animation), and the MS ramp up means you don't really have stickiness to keep useing AAs, it's good for catching up and getting in another Q, but you can't really utilize high AS unless you get a {{item:3022}} unike old WW who had consistent ms to stick to a target.
Why go frozen malet? IBG would be far superior especially for the 20% CDR.
: Last whisper, black cleaver, lethality, in kit true damage and armor pen. Though I have a legit question, is Yorick actually a tank killer? I though he was more of a split pusher, medium level dueler, and minion mancer, but never though of him as a tank killer the way Darius, garen vayne, or yi are. And Sion and see are more exception than rule right now. Besides, unless I'm mistake, Yorick isn't that strong right now I thought. Taking the best meta tanks vs a struggling bruiser/juggernauts is probably not the best comparison. Maybe Yorick needs some love, but conquerors is definitely unhealthy for the game and bruisers should good something in it's placed to benefit them. And don't forget, just because some champs struggle against tanks isn't a bad thing. Tanks don't need to be universally crapped on and should have favorable matchups as well. That gives the champs who are actually meant to be tank Busters a useful and identifiable niche. Right now almost anyone can dumpster the tank class
> [{quoted}](name=kingDeDeDarius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IrUo6gmU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-05T18:30:34.023+0000) > > Last whisper, black cleaver, lethality, in kit true damage and armor pen. Though I have a legit question, is Yorick actually a tank killer? I though he was more of a split pusher, medium level dueler, and minion mancer, but never though of him as a tank killer the way Darius, garen vayne, or yi are. And Sion and see are more exception than rule right now. Besides, unless I&#x27;m mistake, Yorick isn&#x27;t that strong right now I thought. Taking the best meta tanks vs a struggling bruiser/juggernauts is probably not the best comparison. Maybe Yorick needs some love, but conquerors is definitely unhealthy for the game and bruisers should good something in it&#x27;s placed to benefit them. And don&#x27;t forget, just because some champs struggle against tanks isn&#x27;t a bad thing. Tanks don&#x27;t need to be universally crapped on and should have favorable matchups as well. That gives the champs who are actually meant to be tank Busters a useful and identifiable niche. Right now almost anyone can dumpster the tank class Well said! But in all honesty conqueror should never have been a rune in the first place it just gives free true damage to champs who are already oppressive early to late game or have strong shred itemization b/c they can make use of BC or other lethality items. Ex. {{champion:266}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:83}}. All of these champions are problematic with conqueror, some more than others. Also conqueror should not be an early crutch to kill tanks sooner and should be the strategic buy item in Mortal Reminder or Lord Dominik's Regards in that champions build. Like if Fiora wants to kill tanks with more true damage then she should have to give up an item in her build to buy one of those 2 items not get it for free from a rune.
: Instead of nerfing Nasus stack rate.
I guess you missed the part where they itemize problematically as well? These champions we're problems before conqueror. Conqueror just exasperated the issue. Nasus's healing is not even strong until he has north of 100 stacks. Honestly if he is healing too much before this it's because you are not properly punishing him for csing.
: Instead of nerfing Nasus stack rate.
Ummmm... no? Nasus is already extremely weak and most match ups are not in his favor at all. Conqueror is stupid and abused by every top laner who are far more problematic than Nasus. I am not sure why I always see nerf Nasus threads when {{champion:164}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:6}} are so much worse and more problematic. They all do tremendous damage from early to late game and can make use of conqueror or other high damage items that Nasus typically can not build or itemize effectively for. Oh and most of them are far more mobile with better range or have abilities that cost nothing to use. This is a QQ thread stating the fact you do not know how to properly punish him.
: Nasus is OP in the lower ranks right now
This proves nothing other than your enemies were idiots. Irelia for diving you in your minion wave and Lee for diving you under tower. Then Irelia ints you under tower again. Nasus isn't OP at all.
Late Warder (EUNE)
: Sivir E does not block Nasus Q
Because Nasus's q is not considered a spell but an empowered AA and Sivir's spell shield doesn't block AA's. Try it vs any champion who have empowered AA abilities and you will see the same result.
Kioshek (EUNE)
: Well I never said I like Conqureor... actually I really hate that rune. And the "Tanks should be rewarded to some degree for building tanky." Is basically what I want and what I meant with "tanks SHOULD be vulnerable in early game" in my first post. I think tanks should be vurlnerable in early game and tanky AF in late game with lot of tanky items... that's why I really like the IE change and the fact there is a possibility that they will remove conquereor. The "If Conqureor is garbage early game..." was just "joke" targeted to the OP.
Ah... Sorry I misread or didn't catch the context you meant. Conqueror has been BS since it's inclusion as a rune. It was just Riot's sad attempt to assuage the cry baby carry top laners who couldn't snowball off tanks as easily. While I understand Grasp is stronger the point at which it over takes conqueror is usually the point the game is already decided one way or the other...
Kioshek (EUNE)
: I believe it will affect them... I am not saying they will immediately be useless... but it will have some effects on them. Logically. Well... you know which champs that use Aftershock are ranged and not broken? {{champion:497}} and {{champion:412}} YES. Theese two are ranged and imo they are not broken if they use aftershock... but if you would nerf aftershock on ranged champs you would nerf theese two as well. I personaly sometimes use aftershock on {{champion:432}} and {{champion:25}} aswell and I don't believe they are broken bc of it... so why should they get nerfed just bc they are ranged??? (Maybe even other champs that I didn't think of.) So yeah... you can't just say "THEY NEED TO DO THIS" and don't think about how it will effect other champions. With crit items changes true dmg in game will fall down. And I even heard that they want to remove Conqureor. So yeah... make tanks tanky AF for the WHOLE game so there is no room for beating them... good idea. Even if they won't remove Conqureror... champs that use it are not in every game.. but almost everygame has atleast one tank... so yeah... again make tanks unbeatable for any teams that don't have Conqureor user. _~~btw. If Conqureor is garbage early game... shoudn't you win the lane and make the Conqureor user irrelevant for the rest of the game? So why is Conqureor even that big of a problem for tanks? ~~_
> [{quoted}](name=Kioshek,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gQ5XWJNa,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-01-30T12:19:21.707+0000) > > I believe it will affect them... I am not saying they will immediately be useless... but it will have some effects on them. Logically. > > Well... you know which champs that use Aftershock are ranged and not broken? {{champion:497}} and {{champion:412}} YES. Theese two are ranged and imo they are not broken if they use aftershock... but if you would nerf aftershock on ranged champs you would nerf theese two as well. > I personaly sometimes use aftershock on {{champion:432}} and {{champion:25}} aswell and I don&#x27;t believe they are broken bc of it... so why should they get nerfed just bc they are ranged??? > (Maybe even other champs that I didn&#x27;t think of.) So yeah... you can&#x27;t just say &quot;THEY NEED TO DO THIS&quot; and don&#x27;t think about how it will effect other champions. > > With crit items changes true dmg in game will fall down. And I even heard that they want to remove Conqureor. So yeah... make tanks tanky AF for the WHOLE game so there is no room for beating them... good idea. Even if they won&#x27;t remove Conqureror... champs that use it are not in every game.. but almost everygame has atleast one tank... so yeah... again make tanks unbeatable for any teams that don&#x27;t have Conqureor user. > > _~~btw. If Conqureor is garbage early game... shoudn&#x27;t you win the lane and make the Conqureor user irrelevant for the rest of the game? So why is Conqureor even that big of a problem for tanks? ~~_ I think you have made some great points but I disagree with conqueror. There are items in the game already to deal with tanks, mortal reminder and Lord dominiks regards. Conqueror is an inflated damage source on champions who are typically already oppressive. Tanks should be rewarded to some degree for building tanky but AS/AD carries, melee or ranged, should not get free true damage and instead trade a part of their build to include it.
: My Opinion on the Nasus Stack Buffs
What exactly is easier? He has to last hit a cannon, champion or large monster with his Q. All it take is a champ with some hard CC and you can deny him the cannon. Nasus will get wrecked by any competent jungler who is meta or better than him early game. Nasus has a pretty hard time getting kills early so the buff does very little for him. People just refuse to learn how to play or counter build/pick and complain about Nasus. Nasus needed better early game defense but they gave him a paltry 6 extra stacks for the cannon which appears once every third wave, large monsters where Nasus is weak as a jungler and kills which Nasus has trouble obtaining without jungle pressure.
Wuks (NA)
: Report Your Nexus Blitz Bugs Here!
I am sure someone may have mentioned this but if Mord casts his Harvester of Sorrow on the Scuttle it gets a huge move speed buff and all but wins the race for his team. This just happened in my last game.
: I can invest into a proper leather belt to teach you manners. hahahahah
> [{quoted}](name=Fnatic ComeShot,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4vpwb0Kc,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2018-12-18T14:07:12.547+0000) > > I can invest into a proper leather belt to teach you manners. hahahahah ohhhhh! I kinda like that kinky stuff! Bring it! {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: Tiem to quite this game. Since there are ways how to sell your acc you can still get your wasted money back
> [{quoted}](name=Fnatic ComeShot,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4vpwb0Kc,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-12-13T14:24:52.119+0000) > > Tiem to quite this game. Since there are ways how to sell your acc you can still get your wasted money back Maybe you should invest in a dictionary to spell properly? HAHAHAHA!!! {{sticker:galio-happy}}
: I wouldn't know where to start because I don't know how I would like his passive reworked. I know I would want his W to be a skill shot that passes through minions.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RmRkUAcw,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-12T03:41:32.017+0000) > > I wouldn&#x27;t know where to start because I don&#x27;t know how I would like his passive reworked. I know I would want his W to be a skill shot that passes through minions. I've recommended this before but the problem with this is you can't just change wither into a skill shot without giving him power elsewhere. Nasus is so dependent on everything in his kit as it is now that small nerfs or buffs have extreme effects on him.
AmazoX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lazarus Blade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vExKBXAE,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-09-13T02:37:28.649+0000) > > That is highly suspect in many regards and I love the souls/borne series. But there are certain play styles and weapons that are indeed OP and META that flat our ruin the game experience like certain champions/runes in League. Hell no, everything works in the souls series, git gud. There is no X build is better than Y build.
Everything works in the Souls/Borne but some things work much better than other. You sound like the kind of person that exploits these very problematic champs or play styles and just cries "git gud" so no one ruins your easy wins/freelo...
Show more

Lazarus Blade

Level 111 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion