H2ojames (NA)
: @riot @Riot KateyKhaos is Taric gay? serious question
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T19:30:02.788+0000) > > It seems we have reached an impasse. > > http://i.imgur.com/00s5Zte.jpg[/img] i thought we were both keenly aware of the fact that we are at a lasting impasse
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-04-06T19:38:09.133+0000) > > oh yeah > > right Yep.
Nyhver (NA)
: They also might be duplicitous bastards, appreciating and laughing then down voting because it's you
> [{quoted}](name=My Pet Sona,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-04-06T19:34:00.028+0000) > > They also might be duplicitous bastards, appreciating and laughing then down voting because it's you Just one of the many faults GD'ers may possess. Truly a pathetic bunch.
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T19:30:02.788+0000) > > It seems we have reached an impasse. > > http://i.imgur.com/00s5Zte.jpg[/img] i thought we were both keenly aware of the fact that we are at a lasting impasse
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T19:30:38.018+0000) > > i thought we were both keenly aware of the fact that we are at a lasting impasse nope, sometimes you agree with me.
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-04-06T19:03:55.858+0000) > > in that case I might as well never say anything. Which isn't going to happen :x Or just be Captain Obvious like how you have always been :)
> [{quoted}](name=Cancerous Lulu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T19:08:21.758+0000) > > Or just be Captain Obvious like how you have always been :) I plan to.
: I'm not like that. Am I?
> [{quoted}](name=laughup02,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-04-06T19:06:12.327+0000) > > I'm not like that. > > Am I? I don't know. Do you downvote my threads?
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T19:02:31.105+0000) > > what's worse is they seem to have some sort of indestructible ego to go along with their flocking. the only reason it's worse is because you see it as so
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T19:04:26.941+0000) > > the only reason it's worse is because you see it as so It seems we have reached an impasse. http://i.imgur.com/00s5Zte.jpg[/img]
: I thought you knew this from the back of your head because they're *so* pathetic... Come on, you're *way* smarter than that.
> [{quoted}](name=Cancerous Lulu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-04-06T19:02:56.473+0000) > > I thought you knew this from the back of your head because they're *so* pathetic... > > Come on, you're *way* smarter than that. in that case I might as well never say anything. Which isn't going to happen :x
: Orially?
> [{quoted}](name=Loafs of Pain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-04-06T18:54:28.705+0000) > > Orially? haha omg xd you said "orially" haha x3
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T18:41:08.636+0000) > > it makes me sad to see that so few are able to retain their identity. it shouldn't if it was easy to discard, i doubt they found any real value in it in the first place some people need to be told what to think, even if it is only to ensure that they come to see what that actually means for their mind and their understanding of the world in the long run
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T18:51:46.494+0000) > > it shouldn't > > if it was easy to discard, i doubt they found any real value in it in the first place > > some people need to be told what to think, even if it is only to ensure that they come to see what that actually means for their mind and their understanding of the world in the long run what's worse is they seem to have some sort of indestructible ego to go along with their flocking.
: Anybody else avoid OP champions like the plague?
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T18:27:09.446+0000) > > because they are hopeless sheep. a flock is a flock, even as individual bodies come and go
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T18:29:20.274+0000) > > a flock is a flock, even as individual bodies come and go it makes me sad to see that so few are able to retain their identity.
: Where is Thera and what did you do to him
> [{quoted}](name=Weapon In Hand,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-06T18:07:17.080+0000) > > Where is Thera and what did you do to him that weirdo? I stay away.
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T18:02:06.774+0000) > > because I make accurate assessments of their behavior and then say them when I communicate my findings. and then they keep on keeping on
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T18:05:20.030+0000) > > and then they keep on keeping on because they are hopeless sheep.
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-04-06T17:51:22.961+0000) > > lmao git rekt i took it as a legitimate question why do gders always do what you say they do? ridiculous of them
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2016-04-06T17:52:47.277+0000) > > i took it as a legitimate question > > why do gders always do what you say they do? > > ridiculous of them because I make accurate assessments of their behavior and then say them when I communicate my findings.
braad (NA)
: why do gders always do what u say they do
> [{quoted}](name=GreenGecko554,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-06T17:46:14.061+0000) > > why do gders always do what u say they do lmao git rekt
braad (NA)
: why do gders always do what u say they do
> [{quoted}](name=GreenGecko554,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-06T17:46:14.061+0000) > > why do gders always do what u say they do because i don't say they do it unless I see them doing it first.
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T17:40:50.076+0000) > > he needs to shave. I think it looks fine. It should be as far as he lets it grow though. Any longer than that and it would get unattractive. I do the same thing. I let my beard grow about 3/4ths of an inch before shaving. Partly because I hate shaving, and also because I enjoy the way I look both ways; with facial hair and without.
> [{quoted}](name=Desiderium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-04-06T17:43:30.745+0000) > > I think it looks fine. It should be as far as he lets it grow though. Any longer than that and it would get unattractive. > > I do the same thing. I let my beard grow about 3/4ths of an inch before shaving. Partly because I hate shaving, and also because I enjoy the way I look both ways; with facial hair and without. imo it's already way past that point.
: Now I know why GD'ers don't find my threads funny.
lol GD'ers can't even downvote because they know it's true :)
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T17:40:50.076+0000) > > he needs to shave. yeah it's just a pinch messy, innit?
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T17:41:58.006+0000) > > yeah it's just a pinch messy, innit? yeh
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T17:38:35.083+0000) > > who the hell is that. no idea someone on another thread called him nuero when i posted the pic he's very pretty
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T17:39:29.403+0000) > > no idea > > someone on another thread called him nuero when i posted the pic > > he's very pretty he needs to shave.
: http://i.imgur.com/D6erTUH.jpg[/img]
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7A2NczZz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-06T17:37:23.445+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/D6erTUHl.jpg[/img] who the hell is that.
Rioter Comments
: Soon to be 21 and never experienced love.
ITT GD'ers state the obvious about themselves.
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oEpWkdwO,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:01:06.769+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJMJ451MSlQ
> [{quoted}](name=Simon Blackquill,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oEpWkdwO,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-06T06:05:26.591+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJMJ451MSlQ LMAO +1
Top PIz (NA)
: Lift Me Up, GDer-san!
http://i.imgur.com/c1VyKhg.jpg[/img]
Vikkypoo (NA)
: Han solo dies
But Graves can't have his cigar.
Vei (NA)
: What's your favourite Dessert, GD?
usually its ice cream. I tend to like dutch and dark chocolate, plus mint chocolate chip. Cakes are good too, but I rarely have them, and when I do i always eat too much :3
Vacus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ivw1opLE,comment-id=00000000000100010000,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:54:16.886+0000) > > LOL ow. I'm never eating brownies again. You think that's bad, caramel is horrifying. Let's just take some sugar syrup up to five hundred degrees, make it dark, bubbling, and explosive, and then dump cream onto it and hope we don't die. (Hot sugars and hot oils are the two most dangerous things a normal cook will experience in the kitchen. Both are perfectly safe as long as you know what you're doing and you're careful about it, but both are also entirely capable of severely burning you if you don't or aren't.)
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ivw1opLE,comment-id=000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:56:19.732+0000) > > You think that's bad, caramel is horrifying. > > Let's just take some sugar syrup up to five hundred degrees, make it dark, bubbling, and explosive, and then dump cream onto it and hope we don't die. > > (Hot sugars and hot oils are the two most dangerous things a normal cook will experience in the kitchen. Both are perfectly safe as long as you know what you're doing and you're careful about it, but both are also entirely capable of severely burning you if you don't or aren't.) whoa :0
Vacus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ivw1opLE,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:44:17.696+0000) > > why can't you just use your finger. Uncooked brownie mix is basically brown napalm. If you stick your finger into it, and it's real hot but still liquid, you will get burned. And not, like, 'oh haha let me wash this off ok now it's fine' burned, either.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ivw1opLE,comment-id=0000000000010001,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:53:12.656+0000) > > Uncooked brownie mix is basically brown napalm. > > If you stick your finger into it, and it's real hot but still liquid, you will get burned. And not, like, 'oh haha let me wash this off ok now it's fine' burned, either. LOL ow. I'm never eating brownies again.
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ivw1opLE,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:44:17.696+0000) > > why can't you just use your finger. lol I'll burn my finger with hot brownie mix!
> [{quoted}](name=Lady Valkyrie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ivw1opLE,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:51:28.609+0000) > > lol I'll burn my finger with hot brownie mix! oh D:
Raw (NA)
: Cause GD jealous of you and your good looks. http://www.auplod.com/u/uopadl6d63e.png
> [{quoted}](name=Raw,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=weJkbvz4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:49:26.870+0000) > > Cause GD jealous of you and your good looks. > http://www.auplod.com/u/uopadl6d63e.png well, its true that i got banned for mature content after posting a selfie.
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ivw1opLE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:18:26.184+0000) > > those are some pretty deformed brownies When you don't have toothpicks and you gotta knife your brownies to see if they're cooked thoroughly...
> [{quoted}](name=Lady Valkyrie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ivw1opLE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:19:16.693+0000) > > When you don't have toothpicks and you gotta knife your brownies to see if they're cooked thoroughly... why can't you just use your finger.
Rioter Comments
niko44 (NA)
: Masters Top Lane Educational Stream
sorry OP, the people here in General Discussion are a hopeless mob of sheep that live in their own little worlds and think they know everything about everything and if you say they're wrong they will downvote you. Unless you have what it takes to wage an endurance war against them in a colossal effort to subdue their stubborn egos you will find no place here. Just how it is :/
Raw (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FiBwPyPE,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:35:08.194+0000) > > why is this still going lol You just mad cause no one join your shitpost threads. http://www.auplod.com/u/uopadl6d63e.png
> [{quoted}](name=Raw,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FiBwPyPE,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:36:12.161+0000) > > You just mad cause no one join your shitpost threads. > http://www.auplod.com/u/uopadl6d63e.png that wasnt even on my mind lmao. I posted in here because i wanted to ask the question i asked.
La Spork (NA)
: Stop majoring in Engineering if you can't handle it.
Jikker (NA)
: {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BVvAq0IE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:29:19.263+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} ikr its hitting me really hard as well.
Raw (NA)
: Did Ori got a new skin about 2 months ago? http://www.auplod.com/u/uopadl6d63e.png
> [{quoted}](name=Raw,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BVvAq0IE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-06T01:28:30.707+0000) > > Did Ori got a new skin about 2 months ago? > http://www.auplod.com/u/uopadl6d63e.png yeah that was 2 whole months ago.
: Nevermind. Blizzard is god tier.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oEpWkdwO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-06T00:22:32.422+0000) > > When are we getting another ori skin? Since Heartseeker Orianna came out recently, it'll probably be a bit until her next skin. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oEpWkdwO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-04-06T00:30:10.653+0000) > > Since Heartseeker Orianna came out recently, it'll probably be a bit until her next skin. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
Twistana (NA)
: If you could ask riot ANY questions, what would be your question?
Rioter Comments
: I'm certain heal team does that too
> [{quoted}](name=ISTP,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0f7lbyE9,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-04-05T22:30:52.550+0000) > > I'm certain heal team does that too As expected of my most promising disciple.
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0f7lbyE9,comment-id=000700000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-05T22:26:55.840+0000) > > an unsurprising response, given your sheepish GD'er qualities. Hey, you're the one who said that this shit is a side hobby, don't blame me for asking a simple question.
> [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0f7lbyE9,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-05T22:28:14.702+0000) > > Hey, you're the one who said that this shit is a side hobby, don't blame me for asking a simple question. lol
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0f7lbyE9,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-05T22:23:30.105+0000) > > a more interesting one than yours i'm sure. You dodged the question, so it feels doubtful.
> [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0f7lbyE9,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-05T22:24:39.786+0000) > > You dodged the question, so it feels doubtful. an unsurprising response, given your sheepish GD'er qualities.
: > [{quoted}](name=League of Ori,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0f7lbyE9,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-04-05T22:18:02.406+0000) > > yeah I work in a very specialized field. It's just a side hobby, but still. If this is your hobby, what boring ass life do you normally lead?
> [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0f7lbyE9,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2016-04-05T22:19:48.167+0000) > > If this is your hobby, what boring ass do you normally lead? a more interesting one than yours i'm sure.
CLG ear (NA)
: yo I subbed to ur channel on youtube
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0f7lbyE9,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-04-05T22:19:38.394+0000) > > yo I subbed to ur channel on youtube oh hey, nice. thanks :d I hope you enjoy my amazingly ancient vids.
: Ace Combat music thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hhCquAO4gY&list=PL23A635021128F21F&index=26 give me your downvotes.
Show more

League of Ori

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion