: Can We STOP With the Autofill ?
Its not happening. Simply queue times are better because of it and I feel it should be some requirement that you learn the game more than just your one main role. Also the amount of times you get autofilled are low. Even if you get autofilled every time that is up its 3 maybe games at most out of 12 that you will. Is it frustrating yes you have the right to be frustrated but you should take the time and make sure you know at least 2 champs each role or know champs that can flex and play them because its not going away. Unsure of how long you played there was a time you couldn't even choose the role you wanted and you HAD to know EVERY role well to climb. Its not even that hard now. So just chill. If you get autofilled somewhere you really don't like then dodge. If the next try still autofills you take what I said earlier and apply it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
GayCow (EUNE)
: Fake Vision (Invisible Fog of War)
yeah i've been experiencing this too. It game breaking honestly. I've died several time because I literally can't see anything on the map.
Rioter Comments
: Early 9.10 Patch Discussion
I know Lucian was hyper meta for awhile but He went from 1 percent drop after the nerfs to W that patch to close to 5 percent total with no direct changes to him. Any plans to possible give back some of the W damage? mana cost is fine I think, but his rank 5 W is weaker than it was when it got the damage buff from before.
Rioter Comments
: > Lucian win rate dropped near 3% without changes this patch. What are you guys thoughts? {{champion:51}} and {{champion:498}} Buffs maybe?
> [{quoted}](name=Salvor Hardın,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ItHYGsAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-22T19:06:03.502+0000) > > {{champion:51}} and {{champion:498}} Buffs maybe? I thought about that too but Idk if those two are counters to Lucian so them becoming stronger shouldn't necessarily make him worst. It is entirely possible.
Rioter Comments
: Looking at the max rank damage is missing the point of the Lucian nerf. People take his W level 1 for easy harass to establish lane dominance. 10 damage and 20 mana actually matter a lot that early in the game. Mana flow is a very common rune on Lucian because of how impactful mana sustain is on him.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZAe75agg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-12T22:08:30.689+0000) > > Looking at the max rank damage is missing the point of the Lucian nerf. People take his W level 1 for easy harass to establish lane dominance. 10 damage and 20 mana actually matter a lot that early in the game. Mana flow is a very common rune on Lucian because of how impactful mana sustain is on him. This^^ do you actually know Lucian mana costs? His w rank 1 going to be same cost as q at rank 3 that is a lot of mana in the lane phase not to mention a lower 10 damage. It is pretty big. Now W spam just to get Flow band stacks is a big trade off
AjXtar (EUW)
: Why does Lucian and Thresh deserve to be in almost every game
Why do you think that players should stop playing what they like because you don't want to see them?
: Patch 8.24b notes
AjXtar (EUW)
: A champion with 52%+ win rate and 10%+ pickrate from solo lanes will be always branded OP
When will he? When he no longers gets 1v1 by an 0-3 bruiser while he is 3-0. Then you'll see it. As it stands he is the best in the worst class of champions. That doesn't mean he is op no matter how much you cry about it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: These garbage threads are getting old
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zeMfoc2x,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-17T22:46:33.569+0000) > > These garbage threads are getting old Like how to the top lane ones went on for a full year or more? You just gonna have to deal with it.
Rioter Comments
: You complained first half of the season that adc is too strong. YOu complained when they got buffs when they were neutered in 8.11. You complained while now they are the least prioritized role in the game. Now you're mad with two adc's being popular and decent like always(because there is always just 1 or 2 heavily played marksman). Lets just face you and most of the community no matter what Riot does won't be happy so why doyall just chill out and let things play out. Provide feedback when needed, but another complaint about adcs. Wow.
> [{quoted}](name=Annoyin Artist,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZXiEasi3,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-11-09T14:35:37.891+0000) > > You complained first half of the season that adc is too strong. YOu complained when they got buffs when they were neutered in 8.11. You complained while now they are the least prioritized role in the game. Now you're mad with two adc's being popular and decent like always(because there is always just 1 or 2 heavily played marksman). Lets just face facts that you and many others of the community no matter what Riot does won't be happy so why don't y'all just chill out and let things play out. Provide feedback when needed, but another complaint about adcs. Wow.
Chiken138 (EUW)
: Kaisa and Lucian are destroying botlane diversity
You complained first half of the season that adc is too strong. YOu complained when they got buffs when they were neutered in 8.11. You complained while now they are the least prioritized role in the game. Now you're mad with two adc's being popular and decent like always(because there is always just 1 or 2 heavily played marksman). Lets just face you and most of the community no matter what Riot does won't be happy so why doyall just chill out and let things play out. Provide feedback when needed, but another complaint about adcs. Wow.
: ADC Is still one of the strongest and most impactful roles The thing is now they are team reliant more than before , especially when their supports are Lux/Zyra/Brand , they can't use the ADC Role to the fullest any marksman is mostly strong with enchanters or Ali/Leona I'm saying ADC isn't the least impactful , they are just team reliant more than before.
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AdL7x91J,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-07T16:59:25.915+0000) > > ADC Is still one of the strongest and most impactful roles > The thing is now they are team reliant more than before , especially when their supports are Lux/Zyra/Brand , they can't use the ADC Role to the fullest > any marksman is mostly strong with enchanters or Ali/Leona > > I'm saying ADC isn't the least impactful , they are just team reliant more than before. Team reliance = importance/meaningfulness. If a role is unable to carry itself it becomes less important to the team when the other roles can carry better than it. Ask moist high elo players their ranks for roles and they will almost all say top/mid/jung not always in that order then when its bot it sup /adc
: Season 8 was the worst jungling year for anybody that didn't play Graves
No. Jungle has been the most important role or at least top 3 all season. The entire season. No other role can say that. Deal with it
: People act like you can't rank up with an underpowered role. You might have less carrying ability that way, but matchmaking still works the same. As long as you're better than the average marksman on the other team you'll still rank up.
> [{quoted}](name=Sonic132,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AdL7x91J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-07T16:28:29.145+0000) > > People act like you can't rank up with an underpowered role. > You might have less carrying ability that way, but matchmaking still works the same. As long as you're better than the average marksman on the other team you'll still rank up. I'm not saying you can't. I'm still climbing and I main marksman bot. I'm saying why does the most of the community still blame the Marksmen bot role when they can't carry when their lane carries harder than it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TyFy (NA)
: Toxic Players are not the Problem, Riot is the Problem
From a person that has had 3 chat restrictions this season. No it's not riots fault. Its yours. Fix your attitude. Learn not to tilt. Toxic is on you. Don't like what someone is saying mute them. That alone will make you a better player. Hopefully the chat restriction will help you realize this as it I had to.
EvLoFo (NA)
: Let's talk about Lucian, Riot's favorite son . . .
Let me guess you are a vayne main that is crying that Vayne who is 5th most chosen isn't number 1 and has 2% less win rate than Lucian.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 19
I'm asking as a Lucian main... Is he getting nerfs soon? I'm bracing myself because outside of the last nerf (base ad growth down and no more 400% damage to minions[I really liked that one]), normally when he gets nerfed he falls way way down and stays there for awhile..
Rioter Comments
: Riot is nerfing 3 of the lowest win rate champs in the game this patch, while buffing Vayne + Lucian
Pro play patches. They have been saying this for the last month get you guys heads out ya butts and actually read posts by rioters. Every year they take two or so patches that are for the most part making changes to try and make pro play exciting by hopefully nerfing high priority pro pick champs and buff champs that are good but never get picked as an incentive to get pros to play it. Its been this way for 8 seasons stop complaining about something that is so freaking normal at this point.
: The Competitive Play Patches
suck it up they do it every year man.
R0XTAR (NA)
: Riot, give me a reason to buy the High Noon Lucian Border.
Secondly you make your own damn choice on if you want it or not. Literally no one is putting a gun to your head saying buy this. Its cosmetic for loading screen that's it. If you can't make your own decision then don't get it.
: This game and company sucks massive dick dude.
: This does not warrant a permaban.
Oh it definitely did because this game was just plain the tip of the iceberg. When you get perma'd you had a history prior to this. Its not just one game you were probably this toxic. You got what you deserved.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 24
I don't know if you have info on this but I'm just curious. Why doesn't High Noon Lucian have a Chroma set? Not that it has to have them, I'm just curious because every other skin, save the nunu rework skins, coming next patch have chroma.
: Congratulations Riotgames, you just lost a Season 1 veteran
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can something be done so ADC other than Mf, Jhin, Jinx or Lucian can be played ?
They are all fine. If you actually tried to play them... this patch is the best one since the changes for you to play any marksman you want. Is it satisfying? eh but they are viable.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 22
Are you looking at nerfing brand? He feels really strong bot support or apc.
: > [{quoted}](name=Annoyin Artist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q6A9HFAL,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-06-19T14:22:18.356+0000) > > its because its 80 ad and that its the highest cost item and you generally want to get the highest cost item out the way. Is it the right way? No but that's why I would do it if i did do it. I wouldn't only do that with certain ads though. Vayne no, Cait? possible. Anyone with good ad ratios so it's reasonable Jhin could rush it if he wanted to. Bloodthirster is also 80 ad and is cheaper.
> [{quoted}](name=EyesOfTheFox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q6A9HFAL,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-06-19T15:03:31.948+0000) > > Bloodthirster is also 80 ad and is cheaper. Doesn't synergize with inherently with the zeal item you are building after.
Bern (NA)
: Baffled they just chose this approach instead of buffing the cost-efficiency of zeal items.
That nerf needs to stay. I'm an ad main and even I knew those were too overpowered because of their cost. Also the stack of RFC and Shiv would frontload damage too much. They already lowered IE by 100. Just adjust.
: Infinity Edge should be disabled on champions that don't have any crit
its because its 80 ad and that its the highest cost item and you generally want to get the highest cost item out the way. Is it the right way? No but that's why I would do it if i did do it. I wouldn't only do that with certain ads though. Vayne no, Cait? possible. Anyone with good ad ratios so it's reasonable Jhin could rush it if he wanted to.
: Mordekaiser. His average play rate during the past 2-3 year. Has been fluctuating between .07%- 1.3%. now that Marksmen have been Justly nerfed he's at 3.3%. I F~%kin Dare you to look up the stats.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jE5XNEkG,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-14T02:07:01.998+0000) > > Mordekaiser. > His average play rate during the past 2-3 year. Has been fluctuating between .07%- 1.3%. now that Marksmen have been Justly nerfed he's at 3.3%. > > > I F~%kin Dare you to look up the stats. SO you think 7 to 8 champs should be completely displaced from the game for one champion? Really? That is so asinine. IF you had more than just morde mayube you could defend your point but that is the most asinine thing i've ever heard.
: PBE Chat with the Playtest Team - 8.13
Actually while i'd like the first post answered i'd really more like to know whats going to be done about early game snowballs. If that gets under control I think the game times would be in a better state than now.
: PBE Chat with the Playtest Team - 8.13
Know of any buffs to the marksmen that are really struggling? Is a Lucian nerf coming other than the ER nerf(please don't) to this rotation?
: Ok . Their are 2 Marksmen below 2% playerate. Thier are 9 Marksmen above 10% With 8 being in between. Yes. Crit Marksmen were going to take a hit and. Drop in Playrate. That's expected and mostly welcomed by champions who have had less than 1% playrate for fucking years. Who actually get to see the light of day now.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jE5XNEkG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-13T23:53:57.299+0000) > > Ok . Their are 2 Marksmen below 2% playerate. > Thier are 9 Marksmen above 10% > With 8 being in between. > > Yes. Crit Marksmen were going to take a hit and. Drop in Playrate. That's expected and mostly welcomed by champions who have had less than 1% playrate for fucking years. Who actually get to see the light of day now. What champions are you talking about haven't seen the light of day? Tell me so I can give you stats that show your full of horse crap
Rioter Comments
Show more

Legendary God

Level 347 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion