Kai Guy (NA)
: "tanks are useless" Said the 64% {{champion:33}} main. Unviable is what, sub 70% WR then? Or should we use your secondary Tank 4.36:1 KDA 63% 27 Played {{champion:20}} Or we can swap over to my history of {{champion:12}} 32W 13L 71% if you want.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7GtPhE3B,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-03T21:42:02.754+0000) > > "tanks are useless" > Said the 64% {{champion:33}} main. Unviable is what, sub 70% WR then? > > Or should we use your secondary Tank 4.36:1 KDA 63% 27 Played {{champion:20}} > > Or we can swap over to my history of {{champion:12}} 32W 13L 71% if you want. First off learn how the meta was buddy. The time I played Rammus he was never nerfed and reason why he was good was his ability to just Q to reach my team in time. Nunu is like a Ivern a support and really he is useful thanks to his Q for tealing out the B.S dmg but you forgot to mention that these champion all got nerf.
: Ornn and Mundo are fine now and really it should remain this way 2 are enough not trying to sound bad but NO ONE wants tanks to be dominate tanks are horribly deigned in this game and tank meta is always the worst meta having a bullet sponge of 4-5k hp that perma cc you while out damaging your assassin and taking 0 damage is the worst thing in this game and the worst part about it is how BRAINLESS tank champions are one can do the former effortlessly with 0 games on any of the top tank champs when it is tank meta
> [{quoted}](name=Cannellini,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7GtPhE3B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T08:27:14.353+0000) > > Ornn and Mundo are fine now and really it should remain this way 2 are enough > not trying to sound bad but NO ONE wants tanks to be dominate > tanks are horribly deigned in this game and tank meta is always the worst meta > having a bullet sponge of 4-5k hp that perma cc you while out damaging your assassin and taking 0 damage is the worst thing in this game > and the worst part about it is how BRAINLESS tank champions are one can do the former effortlessly with 0 games on any of the top tank champs when it is tank meta Problem is mundo doesn't even go tank now a days they go damage with E but just get a lot of HP to out last with his ult
: I mean as long as you aren't just hurling flame, I think its valid to complain about the game's issues. I think the reason you see the defense squad so ready is because you'll see shit like people saying "OMG TOO MUCH DAMAGE IN THE GAME, PYKE IS BROKEN, HOW ARE THE MONKEYS ON YOUR TEAM EVEN IN A JOB YOU SHOULD ALL BE FIRED" where there might be a single vague criticism of aspects of the game but its just a hate piece overall. If you're complaining about how the game feels ruined for you and you have some strong words alongside good points, I think that's totally valid and deserves support. But yeah, I wouldn't beg for the game's death just because I disagree with the direction personally.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2BrJ1Ayj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:19:54.925+0000) > > I mean as long as you aren't just hurling flame, I think its valid to complain about the game's issues. I think the reason you see the defense squad so ready is because you'll see shit like people saying "OMG TOO MUCH DAMAGE IN THE GAME, PYKE IS BROKEN, HOW ARE THE MONKEYS ON YOUR TEAM EVEN IN A JOB YOU SHOULD ALL BE FIRED" where there might be a single vague criticism of aspects of the game but its just a hate piece overall. > > If you're complaining about how the game feels ruined for you and you have some strong words alongside good points, I think that's totally valid and deserves support. But yeah, I wouldn't beg for the game's death just because I disagree with the direction personally. I understand but people are fed up with incompetence by the balance team this also goes to the design team as well for overloading ever champion that comes out now. WAY WAY BACK everyone gave honest feed back about damage and there are still some post that complain about the damage and gives good feed back but does Rito listen to them? No, they don't they have never taken balance feed back seriously even though they always give players survey about the game. Only time they actually take feed back in anything that relates to skins LOL.
: Sadly the community trying to tell this company what to do about the game falls on deaf ears. For example, everyone has complained about too much damage for 2 seasons. And what did they do? More damage and a *fffffun* execute on Elder buff. It would be nice if they listened to the overwhelming issues the community brings up at least, I just don't see it happening again this season.
> [{quoted}](name=LuveniaCainhurst,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2BrJ1Ayj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:10:51.928+0000) > > Sadly the community trying to tell this company what to do about the game falls on deaf ears. For example, everyone has complained about too much damage for 2 seasons. > > And what did they do? More damage and a *fffffun* execute on Elder buff. > > It would be nice if they listened to the overwhelming issues the community brings up at least, I just don't see it happening again this season. That's why I hope this game dies to be honest just like Nexon games did with MapleStory/Combat Arm. If a company neglect the players and takes us for granted then they should fall.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Neriticc (EUW)
: Who actually thought the Elder Dragon execute is a good idea?
Only the fools that is the game balance team thought this is a smart idea. Oh did you even hear? Elder Dragon execute is bug which execute people over 20% hp it's on reddit if you want to see the video of it.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0jc174Uy,comment-id=0000000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-12T00:14:43.512+0000) > > Dare you to name them because I smurf some times in low elo and trust me these 6 are the top champions that are use for one trick ponys to win their games. ok sure NYC_Thresh is a diamond thresh streamer, who plays thresh from unranked to diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0jc174Uy,comment-id=00000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-12T17:58:20.839+0000) > > ok sure NYC_Thresh is a diamond thresh streamer, who plays thresh from unranked to diamond. Is this the account he uses because I just looked him up over 1000 games but in platinum?
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0jc174Uy,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-11T10:19:33.644+0000) > > First off no they usually use a one trick champion that has crazy burst champion that is toxic in damage for example {{champion:105}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:121}} never do they use a tank or support. 2nd of all they are 80% duo with another player which gives a huge advantage because of communication through voice chat. > > Edit* I forgot to mention all the champ i listed has low cool down + crazy damage + mobility. They are the type of champ that 100>0 in under 4 sec and have mobility to escape. I've seen high elo players do it almost almost every single champion. So that doesn't really check out.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0jc174Uy,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-11T13:12:59.206+0000) > > I've seen high elo players do it almost almost every single champion. So that doesn't really check out. Dare you to name them because I smurf some times in low elo and trust me these 6 are the top champions that are use for one trick ponys to win their games.
: how is it you have a problem climbing but a high elo player can do it from iron and have no problem
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0jc174Uy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T22:56:43.933+0000) > > how is it you have a problem climbing but a high elo player can do it from iron and have no problem First off no they usually use a one trick champion that has crazy burst champion that is toxic in damage for example {{champion:105}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:121}} never do they use a tank or support. 2nd of all they are 80% duo with another player which gives a huge advantage because of communication through voice chat. Edit* I forgot to mention all the champ i listed has low cool down + crazy damage + mobility. They are the type of champ that 100>0 in under 4 sec and have mobility to escape.
Rioter Comments
: FIX MATCHMAKING
Too lazy to work on fixing match making been over 4 years since they last work on it and this was the result. You act like Rito actually works on anything which is funny "Riot is working on new games!". Riot talk about making new games when they can't even fix this bug up mess of a game Client/Champion having issues with their ability for example Warwick blood scent/ balance issue. No nothing will get done Riot got the taste of money and now feel like they can relax because of the revenue. I hope this game will die out like WoW is so Riot actually don't take their player base for granted.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Balance in season 1 was shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Nh4ai7qy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T08:17:30.044+0000) > > Balance in season 1 was shit. I meant season 2-4 hell no not season 1 they didn't know what to do obviously.
Rioter Comments
Kazekiba (NA)
: ADC is garbage anyway Instead of nerfing them, buff everyone else except Tris. Once Lulu gets buffs though, ADC in general is going to be a much better role especially with Senna release the following patch
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3MvUMU7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:35:10.993+0000) > > ADC is garbage anyway > Instead of nerfing them, buff everyone else except Tris. > > Once Lulu gets buffs though, ADC in general is going to be a much better role especially with Senna release the following patch This is why the game is in it's trash state of balance because Riot has the same logic as you thinking buffing the damage will fix everything.
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEso2sim,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T05:36:08.904+0000) > > What the hell? You do know what bug is right? The amount of players does not effect the client at all so I don't know where you got that from. Are you serious? A bug can be caused by literally anything, such as a certain amount of people logging into the client at once can cause problems, such as client delays and crashes that's not related to server stability. I wont deny it's mainly due to the spaghetti coding but still.
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Phantom,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEso2sim,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T07:29:31.664+0000) > > Are you serious? A bug can be caused by literally anything, such as a certain amount of people logging into the client at once can cause problems, such as client delays and crashes that's not related to server stability. > > I wont deny it's mainly due to the spaghetti coding but still. That's called serve overloaded lmao how the hell is that a bug? Anyone with basic knowledge knows when a huge amount of players log in at once it's going to over load the server not cause it to have bugs.
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEso2sim,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T09:17:06.873+0000) > > uh no...Game design...They made the client too and even if it was a different team the client was made 2-3 years ago if i recall? how the crap does it suck with so much bugs for this long? They haven't release a game in 3 years. Well considering millions of people log into the client daily, there are bound to be bugs caused because of it. No client is perfect.
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Phantom,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEso2sim,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T12:55:08.848+0000) > > Well considering millions of people log into the client daily, there are bound to be bugs caused because of it. No client is perfect. What the hell? You do know what bug is right? The amount of players does not effect the client at all so I don't know where you got that from.
: Completely different teams dude.
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Phantom,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEso2sim,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-19T07:58:57.057+0000) > > Completely different teams dude. uh no...Game design...They made the client too and even if it was a different team the client was made 2-3 years ago if i recall? how the crap does it suck with so much bugs for this long? They haven't release a game in 3 years.
Rioter Comments
: its because Bot lane is almost always a fiesta. Mid and Jungler are always bot lane 24/7 and it just turns into 8 people bot lane gang bang while Top lane is of course off in their own little world doing nothing. With how far behind Bot lane is going to be, now Top lane will be joining in because you can't risk your team losing the fight since Mid will be 3-4 levels higher than your Bot lane. An early double kill for either team is going to snowball that lane and possibly the rest of the game. Its just going to be 10 people in a lane off TP cooldown to prevent your bot lane from being double killed.
> [{quoted}](name=Stephenizgod,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iK9j2oBA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-17T04:46:54.433+0000) > > its because Bot lane is almost always a fiesta. Mid and Jungler are always bot lane 24/7 and it just turns into 8 people bot lane gang bang while Top lane is of course off in their own little world doing nothing. With how far behind Bot lane is going to be, now Top lane will be joining in because you can't risk your team losing the fight since Mid will be 3-4 levels higher than your Bot lane. An early double kill for either team is going to snowball that lane and possibly the rest of the game. Its just going to be 10 people in a lane off TP cooldown to prevent your bot lane from being double killed. You want to know why everyone ganking is for bot lane? Because BOT LANE is practically 65% of the deciding factor of winning the game because of ADC bull crap damage that's why mid and jungler come's bot. ADC has outrages bull damage and what the hell you are 3-4 level behind a mid/top lane? That has never happen unless you actually not farm and let them take your cs.
Kovorix (EUW)
: The big question is: Why should I play a second of third game of a developer that can't even balance it's first game?
> [{quoted}](name=Kovorix,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AR9s1lA,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-10-16T15:57:06.403+0000) > > The big question is: Why should I play a second of third game of a developer that can't even balance it's first game? You forgot to add doing a bad job even maintaining the game client. Love how the keystone page is buggy and chest page "Loot box" keeps on taking multiple clicks to even go in to then give a error.
: Way to go your S10 changes take everything we hate and make it even worse.
I don't get how you say bot lane is free food when they are doing the eating. ADC out damage top/life steal/critical damage/attack speed/mobility where as top has to burst the bot lane down (ADC) to ensure they win. I never understand why Bot laners are the one complaining when they are the one doing the most damage.The damage you complain about also transfer to ADC not just top.
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yRpLEjHf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-16T04:25:53.374+0000) > > Wanna have a bet that those games are still years away and are practically in early development? Anime doesn't really matter to me since they keep on changing the lore in the game. I'm sorry that video game development is long and difficult? Clearly you have made many video games in only a couple of years times, care to show me them?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yRpLEjHf,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T04:33:58.404+0000) > > I'm sorry that video game development is long and difficult? Clearly you have made many video games in only a couple of years times, care to show me them? 10 years since league was release lmao I never knew Triple AAA games which League of Legend is actually not takes over 10 years to make then that's sad and a waste of money management.
Jamaree (NA)
: They announced a fighting game, an FPS, an anime, and a hack and slash beyond just the card game and mobile titles? Like shit, what more do you want? Edit: People were bitching about Diablo Immortal because it isn't what people wanted...at all, the people playing Diablo faithfully on PC for nearly 20 years, didn't want a likely to be pay to win quick cash grab of a game series that has been starving for decent content of the series since 2001, Diablo 3 sucked compared to D2.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yRpLEjHf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-16T04:04:52.188+0000) > > They announced a fighting game, and FPS, an anime, and a hack and slash beyond just the card game and mobile titles? > > Like shit, what more do you want? Wanna have a bet that those games are still years away and are practically in early development? Anime doesn't really matter to me since they keep on changing the lore in the game.
Rioter Comments
Ekhasm (NA)
: Garen needed a rework, not a straight up huge buff. People complained about villain passive, so they just made it true damage unconditionally lol Good job Rito, you sure care about this game! P.S. Oh and thanks for that Vayne buff, 14% max hp true damage seems balanced!
If they were going to buff all his ability and change it why not just rework it? Seriously they are just cutting corners and lazy which is not a surprise.
Rioter Comments
Juice (EUNE)
: Sad to see Riot cave in to crybabies and nerf Garen who is already underpowered.
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EjAE8MFc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-14T13:12:14.894+0000) > > Sad to see Riot cave in to crybabies and nerf Garen who is already underpowered. Just checked your game history lmao you are maining Garen this very moment what a joke one trick pony too! Must feel weird playing another champ for once.
Rioter Comments
: Why are they nerfing Blitzcranks ARMOR?
Step 1 of Riot balance stupid logic: We over buff them on a ability his win rate jumps. Rather then nerf the ability they buff to lower it a little they have a dumb logic of nerfing multiple states of the champion OR other ability when they were already weak. Step 2 of Riot balance stupid logic: Throw that champion who they just completely gutted because of their flaw logic on balancing under a rug and wait for next season to balance him. Edit: This is why I always see the balance team being dumb. They always buff a champion who has a low win rate where they pick 1 ability, when they see his win rate jump rather then lower that buff % that they did to the ability they would rather choose to nerf his states/other ability's when they weren't even the problem that start this whole poop to being with.
: They are trying to have a universal launcher for their catalog of games like Blizzard Launcher, Epic Games launcher, GOG, or Steam. A single hub where you can click on any of the numerous titles by Riot Game**s**. That's all.
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HEAKjxbA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-08T16:45:23.635+0000) > > They are trying to have a universal launcher for their catalog of games like Blizzard Launcher, Epic Games launcher, GOG, or Steam. A single hub where you can click on any of the numerous titles by Riot Game**s**. That's all. I'm sorry Riot actually makes more then 1 game? It's been over 8 years they should maybe release a new game first before even making a new client, especially when their current client was made and design by a amateur dev team.
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=RainbowIcee,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=m9QMwyHU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-09T00:57:42.362+0000) > > League is partly owned by a chinese company. It is very obvious what their stance is on this. People just don't want to lose their jobs, but make no mistake Riot because of it's owners are anti hong kong. And this thread will be closed very soon probably due to pressure to keep these things on the down low on the excuse that we should not discuss politics even though this is a very important part of our world happening right now. partly? riot is entirely owned by Tencent.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=m9QMwyHU,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-09T01:42:56.696+0000) > > partly? riot is entirely owned by Tencent. I wish the NA region and EU can tax Tencent for being "Anti HongKong" just like what communist China does to company's who support HK. It isn't fair that China gets to use our fair rules but when it comes to China they can use their rule when ever they want.
: randomly losing connection while in league game
Same I have this issue too. I can instantly F4 and close the game client to reconnect which is like instant I'm back so there is a problem on Rito end.
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=njYvnyEG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-26T03:32:17.933+0000) > > I just realize something that man looks like Jamie Fooken Lanister. It's Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2.
> [{quoted}](name=The Stripy Bag,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=njYvnyEG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-26T05:52:16.463+0000) > > It's Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2. Oh I know that I have the game I mean that Arthur looks like Jamie Lanister.
: So High noon skins Anniversary tip
I just realize something that man looks like Jamie Fooken Lanister.
: I just don't understand. If you have many options (CC/Mobility/Other effects), you should have low damage and/or durability If you have low options, you should have high damage and/or durability Its so fucking simple, but Riot has been fucking up for years
> [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xcV8KF52,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-22T01:16:08.626+0000) > > I just don't understand. > > If you have many options (CC/Mobility/Other effects), you should have low damage and/or durability > If you have low options, you should have high damage and/or durability > > Its so fucking simple, but Riot has been fucking up for years Anyone remember the day when champions who have CC or a slow never have mobility or if they have mobility they never have a CC/slow? Ya Riot hired rookies who think stuffing a champion full of ability/second effect was smart.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ilovemobas,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JXQY91Qo,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-19T13:59:45.340+0000) > > The developers unlike most of the community love Riven, yasuo and vayne and willingly keep them more powerful than other champions. Yasuo and Vayne aren't "more powerful than their lane counterparts" at all. Yasuo is ranked 28/39 for Mid Lane Yasuo is ranked 39/44 for Top Lane Yasuo is ranked 6/17 for Bottom Lane. Vayne is ranked 11/17 for Bottom Lane. Vayne is ranked 32/44 for Top Lane. Riven is ranked 37/44 for Top Lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JXQY91Qo,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-19T14:52:22.120+0000) > > Yasuo and Vayne aren't "more powerful than their lane counterparts" at all. > > Yasuo is ranked 28/39 for Mid Lane > Yasuo is ranked 39/44 for Top Lane > Yasuo is ranked 6/17 for Bottom Lane. > > > Vayne is ranked 11/17 for Bottom Lane. > Vayne is ranked 32/44 for Top Lane. > > > Riven is ranked 37/44 for Top Lane. Well forgive me but they don't count for a good reason. They are played by a big margin of players and most of those players suck booty especially with yasuo but the problem is when they are in the hands of people who "CAN" play them. I can't explain how much tin foil plays those champion because they see "Pro" who are just experience with that specific champion plays them. Are they really fair if you are playing against a person your skill level or someone who can actually play them? The answer is no. Riven can animation cancel but for some stupid reason Rito nerf Xin Zhao animation cancel however they believe it's fine for Riven to keep it. The idiot who thought a champ should have 2x crit chance is dumb. Vayne yes early game is bad but late game is a joke she can nuke anyone and chomp down tanks. CC her you say? Well she got buff for her tumble.
: Did they say something like "100 million accounts that play a game every month" or something?
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bZnLfVB,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T13:01:40.203+0000) > > Did they say something like "100 million accounts that play a game every month" or something? Ya If i recall it was 100 million account each month that "Account" word lets not lie does not take in to consideration of the bots or users with multiple accounts.
: Ex-Rioter Stellari on the Divide between Unpopular and Popular skin sales
Nope B.S there is no excuse of having over 1000 worker which i know are not all working on skin development but to only come out with 2-3 skins that are revolve around popular skins. Yes popular skins sells more but making skins constantly for lux?Riven?fiora? do i go on? You want to know why they are soooo popular?Answer is because the balance team is pathetic and constantly buff these champion.
: Riot games had (key word) around 100million players
> [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bZnLfVB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-14T21:28:09.196+0000) > > Riot games had (key word) around 100million players Actually that's B.S coming from Riot they never once actually say if thee accounts are "Bots" or players with "multiple" accounts.
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XKENUckG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-21T04:19:51.443+0000) > > Rito booty kissers be like "THEY WOULD HAVE TO "WORK" AND THAT WOULD BE A LOT OF EFFORT BECAUSE OF SPAGHETTI CODE". God these people are the type that doesn't think Riot should add a report after game button especially when the client suck balls and take forever to load or never load at all. Yeah League has been a successful and popular game for over a decade now. But people then when Riot changes something in a greedy way, people are like "You know it's a business right how else will Riot make money?!?" and I'm like "Idk maybe the same way they have become a billon dollar game company over the course of a decade? I think they are making *plenty* of money as is without some weird new monitization"
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XKENUckG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-21T04:25:45.656+0000) > > Yeah League has been a successful and popular game for over a decade now. But people then when Riot changes something in a greedy way, people are like "You know it's a business right how else will Riot make money?!?" > > and I'm like "Idk maybe the same way they have become a billon dollar game company over the course of a decade? I think they are making *plenty* of money as is without some weird new monitization" It's funny how people even defend Riot "chest" saying "RIOT IS GIVING US FREE SKIN". No you stupid morons that's like every loot game they purposely give you little by little to entice you so it looks like they're kind so you will be addicted to pull these loot box. EA/Activision/Valve does this but when Riot does it no one brings this up? Yes it's a free to play game but they already made their money back 100x.
: Me: "Riot finally fixed death recap? That's great! But why now?"
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XKENUckG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:03:19.565+0000) > > Riot: > \**Sells obnoxious stat tracking for death recap* \* > > Me: > https://i.imgur.com/RG0BS1U.gif[] Rito booty kissers be like "THEY WOULD HAVE TO "WORK" AND THAT WOULD BE A LOT OF EFFORT BECAUSE OF SPAGHETTI CODE". God these people are the type that doesn't think Riot should add a report after game button especially when the client suck balls and take forever to load or never load at all.
: Do you think there's just like, four dudes and they have to devote their attention to one thing at a time? Not sure what's with all these strange people thinking this large company has the same people working on different tasks one at a time.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZJnvBHm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-16T06:01:57.078+0000) > > Do you think there's just like, four dudes and they have to devote their attention to one thing at a time? > > Not sure what's with all these strange people thinking this large company has the same people working on different tasks one at a time. 2000 workers you're a joke if you think only 4 people worked on this and if they did wtf are the rest of the useless 99.9% doing then? playing other games rather then league?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l8pdBU02,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:12:51.441+0000) > > I think there is another video (CLG coach) talking about how they do nothing at all when he visited. I also like how idiots defend Riot when they told us "You don't need to play the game to balance it" YES YOU FKEN DO YOU FOOL. I wonder if this is the reason why the game is unbalance. I love how people still used this horribly out of context thing over and over again. If you are going to use the "you don't need to play the game to balance it" quote at the bare minimum look at the context in which it was used. Nah, better keep repeating the exact same out of context quote that has been time and time again. What is your next special quote? That the balance team is all silvers?
Then tell me zephyr why did they even use this stupid wordings then? Edit:I'll just say it right out bro you kiss up to Rito non stop and can't face the fact that nothing is getting accomplish. Because the living proof is the current state of this trash balance we are at. Buff {{champion:7}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:99}} ??? It shows how incompetent the logic of the games balance team is.
: Here is the video detailing the behaviors and coach that the OP references. The part where its explained that Riot employees get paid to play competitors' games (not for research, for FUN) just floored me. This company is a joke. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMI1gSTvzgE&t=142s
> [{quoted}](name=Lolipoppers,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l8pdBU02,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-15T17:55:36.478+0000) > > Here is the video detailing the behaviors and coach that the OP references. The part where its explained that Riot employees get paid to play competitors' games (not for research, for FUN) just floored me. > > This company is a joke. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMI1gSTvzgE&t=142s I think there is another video (CLG coach) talking about how they do nothing at all when he visited. I also like how idiots defend Riot when they told us "You don't need to play the game to balance it" YES YOU FKEN DO YOU FOOL. I wonder if this is the reason why the game is unbalance.
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l8pdBU02,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T09:19:54.461+0000) > > problem is you can't actually cancel it when activated. Enemy can walk through you and deal way more damage while you're stuck using E, yes it can be use defensive to do good trades but his mana pool is extremely low so don't recommend spamming E at all. You CAN cancel it. Hit the button again to end the ability early. The cooldown is very long, you can't spam it at all. Did you even play the new Pantheon?
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l8pdBU02,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T14:21:16.606+0000) > > You CAN cancel it. Hit the button again to end the ability early. The cooldown is very long, you can't spam it at all. > > Did you even play the new Pantheon? Yes I play him forgive me if I'm in a fight to actually focus on that cool down bar. THIS IS WHY WE NEED A SPOTLIGHT FOR IDIOTS LIKE ME!
CytheGuy (NA)
: >example workers who's job is to Introducing and showing people around that are visiting Riot HQ I mean I wouldn't call this a useless position. Depending on how many people tour Riot (from my understanding it's a lot, and they also might do this for people looking to get a job at Riot), this position could keep someone pretty busy. If your location has a lot of demand for tours, then hiring tour guides to not only keep people from getting lost, but also make sure that people don't go places they're not supposed to is a smart idea. Also, that person probably isn't paid a whole lot, but it's giving someone a paying job which is never a bad thing.
I forgot what he said but it's more critical I recommend you read it. CLG couch Riot HQ visit he talked about it on twitch.
Show more

LegendmakerGTX

Level 88 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion