Madjack01 (EUW)
: Is this what the boards have come to?
K first off people have given rito feed back for example TURRENT but have they listen in the past 4 years about turrent being weak? NO THEY HAVEN'T you say people rage and criticize them for no reason but there is a clear reason, there balance team is trash that is a burst fest and if you look at the last 5 champion release + rework they were all OVER LOADED kits.
DNFVixen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=NumberOneBaller,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kQZgc6Nr,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-22T16:58:45.041+0000) > > Let's just accept it guys: they're not going to fix their game. > > I recommend y'all to put down your wallets and only play to tax the server capacity. I also hear Super Smash is coming in early december. Grabbing a Switch on Black Friday isn't a bad idea. There hasn't been hope for Riot ever since Tencent got their hands in the jar and they hired Ghost Cancer.
> [{quoted}](name=Gentle Lynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kQZgc6Nr,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-11-22T19:59:32.007+0000) > > There hasn't been hope for Riot ever since Tencent got their hands in the jar and they hired Ghost Cancer. Okay I need to fix up some misunderstanding from people who doesn't know a single crap. Tencent bought out LoL yes but they just own it they don't hire workers other then put a person as CEO of the company or lead. Why the hell do you think Tencent who is base in china would go and sit down with GC and give him a interview? The game is going to hell because we have idiots hire people like cupcakes if you look up and search you can see CLG coach who recently said he went to Riot H.Q and saw people do nothing other then play games, there was a person who was hire to just give tours with no experience in game at all her main job was to show people around.
Rioter Comments
Namîste (NA)
: Remember that people have pretty much said this every single season yet, here we are ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nY3NbkxB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-18T05:11:33.565+0000) > > Remember that people have pretty much said this every single season yet, here we are ;) Yes but the game is actually taking a downturn. Riot makes people watch their world tournament by luring people with that champion coin crap. <<Bet they will say "WE HAVE OVER 5 MILLION VIEWERS*Cough*when we use rewards that is cough*" A recent article came out even saying Riot had to lay off workers because they weren't earning the revenue they use to get and player base is losing then growing. This is probably the reason why they made BE and why it's so hard to earn BE so that we the players spend more money on this b.s
Rioter Comments
: Lol no, we needed slow change when everything was fine in season 7. Now that everything is hectic and shitty, we need massive change to correct it. Baby stepping it doesn't work right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Not Grouping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IEZmk5xy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-18T02:07:06.860+0000) > > Lol no, we needed slow change when everything was fine in season 7. Now that everything is hectic and shitty, we need massive change to correct it. Baby stepping it doesn&#x27;t work right now. Lol I agree we need a huge change it's like Riot put together a whole crap ton of uselessness in under 1 month then be like, "Well we did a amazing job we deserve a 12 month vacation after our hard work! but we will drop by little by little and nerf random crap for example YORICK or we can do the usual +3 AD".
: See generally I give up when they have 3 towers and we have none and they are ahead in kills. At that point its pretty much gg unless if we have the most amazing late game team comp ever.
> [{quoted}](name=OniZetsu666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=liW872vq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-16T07:10:44.373+0000) > > See generally I give up when they have 3 towers and we have none and they are ahead in kills. At that point its pretty much gg unless if we have the most amazing late game team comp ever. Wtf? Then you know nothing or skill wise about the game I hope you know that Riot actually made damage higher so all you guys to do is farm until late game. Yes I agree some times you can't get to late game but you sure as hell can get to late game even with 3 death usually team fight late game decides the game not 3 death.
Rioter Comments
: Gold III Promo with a unranked player?
Ain't a bug my friend just Riot trash rank match design that they toss to us and never care to update or improve on it.
: LMAOOOOOO
> [{quoted}](name=Whistersnivet,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=8fzj3zc3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-17T01:41:51.312+0000) > > LMAOOOOOO Also to answer your question whistern the video can be flag for inappropriate if people just spam report it for verbal or something I saw the warning too when i was watching it on youtube.
: It's TSM getting fucked
> [{quoted}](name=Astrophel,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=8fzj3zc3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-16T23:52:19.763+0000) > > It&#x27;s TSM getting fucked LMAO Astrophel lmao man.
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sx0atEj2,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-16T23:00:46.533+0000) > > Okay tell me what is a good reason for them not to add this rather then be lazy? My god so much kiss up to riot that they fail to see a common feature that is in every game. Why is it needed? People would just not say anything and then start trolling once the game starts. Also what is even the point? You won't be able to leave without punishment regardless so you are still on the exact same situation as before. If you make it that reporting someone gives you a free "dodge" everyone would report someone at random just to not play a game where people didn't pick exactly how they wanted or due to their pick being banned
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sx0atEj2,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-16T23:25:18.547+0000) > > Why is it needed? People would just not say anything and then start trolling once the game starts. Also what is even the point? You won&#x27;t be able to leave without punishment regardless so you are still on the exact same situation as before. If you make it that reporting someone gives you a free &quot;dodge&quot; everyone would report someone at random just to not play a game where people didn&#x27;t pick exactly how they wanted or due to their pick being banned hmmm so we can leave and at least they will be reported dear heaven what logic do you have? I don't mind dodging but what I do mind is if we dodge the troll won't be punish or be able to report him because there is no other method of reporting the troll unless you finish the game with him.
: So you're going to ignore the actual fact (Riot has made several statements in the past saying they do not WANT to add this) in favor of just calling them lazy?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sx0atEj2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-16T14:32:04.341+0000) > > So you&#x27;re going to ignore the actual fact (Riot has made several statements in the past saying they do not WANT to add this) in favor of just calling them lazy? Okay tell me what is a good reason for them not to add this rather then be lazy? My god so much kiss up to riot that they fail to see a common feature that is in every game.
Rioter Comments
: If they're going to troll, you can always submit a ticket with screenshots. However, Riot *explicitly* stated they don't want to add report in select...
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sx0atEj2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-15T14:10:02.263+0000) > > If they&#x27;re going to troll, you can always submit a ticket with screenshots. > > However, Riot *explicitly* stated they don&#x27;t want to add report in select... No Riot is just F**ken lazy to add a feature that is in practically 95% of all games. Also No one will waste over 10 min every time to report a troll in champ select when it should be easily done in under 30 sec.
Rioter Comments
: While I agree Riot took a long time to act, in was the weekend before labor day when the DZK stuff started, because it dragged on over a three day weekend, that was three days of tweets and content that needed to be examined, and Sanjuro himself announced that he was fired meaning the news broke almost instantly when it happened. I'm not forgiving Riot for anything and still think they should release a statement on the situation but I can understand them being slow to act in this situation. And while I say slow, Riot was continental drift levels of slow, fuckin hell.
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M5rRn1ot,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-08T06:06:01.695+0000) > > While I agree Riot took a long time to act, in was the weekend before labor day when the DZK stuff started, because it dragged on over a three day weekend, that was three days of tweets and content that needed to be examined, and Sanjuro himself announced that he was fired meaning the news broke almost instantly when it happened. > > I&#x27;m not forgiving Riot for anything and still think they should release a statement on the situation but I can understand them being slow to act in this situation. And while I say slow, Riot was continental drift levels of slow, fuckin hell. I'm definitely sure anyone who works at Riot or even manager can just do a quick message or text telling him to stfu and stop making things worse. If they had message him with a simple "Stop talking about the situation and let it die down like the rest of us Rioters are doing" then that's fine it doesn't matter if it's labor day of weekend and usually there are workers on weekend especially with game company with over 1000 workers. But they didn't he got to the point of telling every male to go kill themself.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: People who work in retail have it bad enough. Don't treat them like garbage.
I feel like if you video them raging and cussing you out for something that isn't your fault or you can't control then post it on youtube they would be fire from their job. Some people think they are so high that they can yell at people lower until they get video taped and posted on youtube.
Infernape (EUW)
: Here's to hoping those cards don't end up being bought by cryptocurrency miners.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rkJFlaE9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-20T23:47:30.618+0000) > > Here&#x27;s to hoping those cards don&#x27;t end up being bought by cryptocurrency miners. Lol Mining is dead so much people in B.C are trying to sale their 1070-1080 for $400 or under and this is CAD dollar so $300 in USD? Mining for cryptocoin isn't profitable any more.
: Lol, LCS is not fun to watch
Pro play turn lame when they started releasing champion every 1 month which they always overload the kit design. The champions that usually carrys are over loaded kit and I can tell you just watched FLY vs 100. That Zoe stun non stop was bull crap over 1.5 sec stun was a joke and the double ignite was hilarious this game has gone to hell with high damage that a champion dies in under 5 sec by 1 champion or bad new champion design. The game is losing revenue and players is already dropping so that's good and Tencent already lay'd off Riot employee. Now let's see if Riot will open their eyes or will it be to late will they finally dump this current balance team and reshuffle them or let the game keep on losing players and revenue which will cause more lay off?
Kai Guy (NA)
: Honestly... No. {{champion:32}} Dash, Huge AOE Cc. {{champion:53}} Still has the games best single target displacement basic ability in the game, more CC ontop of that. {{champion:9}} Fear used to be 3 seconds. {{champion:79}} Dash, Aoe knockback. {{champion:24}} Dodge was a passive + active, free dodge % always, free stun on triggers as well. Activated aoe stun, with damage. There was also an item for extra dodge % that worked with his passive. good times. Also there was {{champion:54}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:4}}, and you know more champios W or W out mobility ever year after. @ instantly delating champions? Yall ever around For AP {{champion:18}} Or AP {{champion:14}} Old {{champion:45}} Several metas we had 1 shot {{champion:7}} Not really something new to see a player get instantly erased in just a few point and clicks. ADC's where not really that class but I remember getting instantly erased in under 5 seconds and doing the same to others for years. I know your not talking about Alpha, Cuz TF had TP on a 30 second cd, with no vision, his passive was global crit % for all teammates, his R was a gloabal slow, with global vision on enemys, that made his E have no channel time so he had a global flash. Oh also his Pick a cards, Yellow was tied for best in damage (with red), and it was a 1.5 aoe stun, exactly as big as red cards slow. There was a good deal of mobility early league, it grows every year but so does the inmobile champion pool.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fPp4BhXI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-18T09:37:28.054+0000) > > Honestly... No. {{champion:32}} Dash, Huge AOE Cc. {{champion:53}} Still has the games best single target displacement basic ability in the game, more CC ontop of that. {{champion:9}} Fear used to be 3 seconds. {{champion:79}} Dash, Aoe knockback. {{champion:24}} Dodge was a passive + active, free dodge % always, free stun on triggers as well. Activated aoe stun, with damage. There was also an item for extra dodge % that worked with his passive. good times. Also there was {{champion:54}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:4}}, and you know more champios W or W out mobility ever year after. > > @ instantly delating champions? Yall ever around For AP {{champion:18}} Or AP {{champion:14}} Old {{champion:45}} Several metas we had 1 shot {{champion:7}} Not really something new to see a player get instantly erased in just a few point and clicks. ADC&#x27;s where not really that class but I remember getting instantly erased in under 5 seconds and doing the same to others for years. > > I know your not talking about Alpha, Cuz TF had TP on a 30 second cd, with no vision, his passive was global crit % for all teammates, his R was a gloabal slow, with global vision on enemys, that made his E have no channel time so he had a global flash. Oh also his Pick a cards, Yellow was tied for best in damage (with red), and it was a 1.5 aoe stun, exactly as big as red cards slow. > > There was a good deal of mobility early league, it grows every year but so does the inmobile champion pool. I'm not going to take you serious or even try to refute anything after seeing you say {{champion:32}} has a dash.
: I Can't Wait For This Shitty Meta To End
You act like Riot will change and make every thing better for the next season like we all said so 3-4 years in a row.
Paroe (NA)
: Ya know, instead of blaming someone who makes _great and fun champions_, why dont you blame riots changing policies and the balance team? Really, this CT hate is ridiculous. Its like blaming obama for obamacare when that was a republican invention.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fPp4BhXI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-18T05:22:36.600+0000) > > Ya know, instead of blaming someone who makes _great and fun champions_, why dont you blame riots changing policies and the balance team? > > Really, this CT hate is ridiculous. Its like blaming obama for obamacare when that was a republican invention. What does policies have to do with this? It's sort of hard to balance a champion if they have Mobility/CC/a crazy champion ability+ my favorite a burst in practically every single one of his champions? Also how is this great for people who don't have enough BE for these over loaded champions? YES it's fun for you playing the champion curb stomping the generic kit champion but is it fun for the people who uses these generic champions from the past? Player rate is going down for a reason and it isn't Certainlyt alone yes balance team is to blame too but he is one of the major problems who doesn't take feed back of stop filling every idea into one champion.
Rioter Comments
: Nunu Spotted!
That looks like the creature that Luke Skywalker chop off one of it's arms.
: I was planning on applying to Riot for a job. What do you think of my Resume?
What I wanna know is are you a real gamer for example do you play a real game like Call of duty?
Rioter Comments
DW Diana (NA)
: I feel yah man. I too have seen my champion destroyed by riot, though Malz has been their kicking box for 2 years now. Remember at the beginning of the season when it was azir, xereth, malz, vel'koz etc being viable and even STRONG in midlane? I miss that. But we're back to Taliyah, Zoe, and manaless champions mid now unless you're in the pro's. They play TOP LANERS mid :P
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Loki1987,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2EFwbwev,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-21T07:28:19.563+0000) > > I feel yah man. I too have seen my champion destroyed by riot, though Malz has been their kicking box for 2 years now. Remember at the beginning of the season when it was azir, xereth, malz, vel&#x27;koz etc being viable and even STRONG in midlane? I miss that. But we&#x27;re back to Taliyah, Zoe, and manaless champions mid now unless you&#x27;re in the pro&#x27;s. They play TOP LANERS mid :P I still question why they don't fken revert Malz, took over 2 years for leblec and Rengar revert. Wasn't Malz good but nerf because of pro plays too? His ult made so much play set up on the pro scene.
Rioter Comments
: Just going to point out that pro players hate the jungle changes, and these were mostly done out of complaints in the general playerbase of jungler having too much impact.
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7knEYsKF,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-05-20T06:27:54.447+0000) > > Just going to point out that pro players hate the jungle changes, and these were mostly done out of complaints in the general playerbase of jungler having too much impact. Pro players hate a lot of changes that happen to regular because they know it was change to effect pro play. Remember first turret gold? That never existed until pro players rotate back in the days 2015-2016? I forgot but when first turret gold was implemented was because of pro players.
: After 4 years I have learned the boards are correct more than Riot when it comes to balance
If people say "If Riot listen to the board then the game would be broken" then I don't know what the game is at the moment because it clearly isn't balance.
: The concept of this post is flawed completely. There is no feasible way that League can be pay-to-win in its current state. Buying the more expensive champions does not yield better gameplay. As was pointed out by Kaiju with the example of Master Yi, you are more than capable of doing well with the plethora of inexpensive champions currently available. Sure some of the newer champions might have what you consider "overloaded kits," but those kits on the newer more expensive champs can be countered by some of the older champs.
> [{quoted}](name=Shreddermen57,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mU2EduHA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-18T20:09:41.319+0000) > > The concept of this post is flawed completely. > > There is no feasible way that League can be pay-to-win in its current state. Buying the more expensive champions does not yield better gameplay. > > As was pointed out by Kaiju with the example of Master Yi, you are more than capable of doing well with the plethora of inexpensive champions currently available. Sure some of the newer champions might have what you consider &quot;overloaded kits,&quot; but those kits on the newer more expensive champs can be countered by some of the older champs. Uh yes it does do you ever realize these pass 5 champion have overloaded kits? They destroy champion that were made before 2014, they are stronger and they usually have a active or passive that comes with them. If you are using Yi for a example then that's pure bad, Yi place 44th on top lane 27 in jungle. Only way that you usually win is if you are a one trick and yes if you are clearly vsing Bronze - gold<< Using these elo as example is bad because bronze to silver rarely know how to work together or know that all they have to do to kill yi is CC him even when he is fed.
Rioter Comments
: Is LoL actually dying?
Fortnite just got release in China so chances are a big chunk of their player base will be gone for a while that can be a long term or permanent.This is not about ILOVE FORTNITE, every game dies and trust me I believe League is dieing reason being is the balance team is horrible. A lot of streamer are quitting all my friends left LoL a simple match making takes from 3-5 min now like wtf? For me Riot games hired too much people who clearly don't know what fun is other then "Pro play" they shot them self in the foot, other then make what the game was fun on they only do simple balance patch and 1 new champion every 1 month. "Too unlucky" is right every game dies and like Maplestory,Runescape,Neopet, LoL will probably be next which I'm fine with because it seems like Riot games got really cocky and believe that they are unbeatable ignoring the player base on a daily bases.
Rioter Comments
Hópe (NA)
: Please stop giving Ryze attention and give some time for Zyra
If only the balance team actually know how to balance and the rework team knows how to rework. Rework team as non stop f**k Ryze up every rework because they over load the living crap out of him that pro players abuse, Ryze in regular game is balance to complete crap in regular play. Then what happens to 85% of rework champions after they get a rework? Over loaded as crap champion that has to then be nerf the the ground dropping them to a low win rate. Only champion that lasted long after a rework is {{champion:19}} <<I main him and am shocked how they never nerf him yet but in my opinion WW is the least of all over loaded rework of the champions.
A Nunu (NA)
: They won't take it seriously. It's just fact. They've shown that they're focused on their own path more than the ones that the community actually wants. Too many players and content creators have left the game out of pure frustration out of Riot's incompetence to properly address and deal with issues, where Riot not responding only shows their point to be true. http://www.auplod.com/u/lapuoda6bee.png
> [{quoted}](name=A Nunu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HEch32bb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-16T22:44:18.799+0000) > > They won&#x27;t take it seriously. It&#x27;s just fact. > They&#x27;ve shown that they&#x27;re focused on their own path more than the ones that the community actually wants. > Too many players and content creators have left the game out of pure frustration out of Riot&#x27;s incompetence to properly address and deal with issues, where Riot not responding only shows their point to be true. > > http://www.auplod.com/u/lapuoda6bee.png Pfft that won't stop the white knights who love Riot B.S to much to actually care. They will defend League no matter what and that's sad at this point of stage.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hEIJEERt,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-03-30T07:48:00.049+0000) > > None of those games are Free to play + those game need a certain good graphic card while LoL can be played on a 2003 old laptop (Trust me i tried and it wasn&#x27;t amazing). > > Fortnite is Free to play and the graphic is not as intensive as other high end games, PUBG is like Fortnite yes but graphic wise PUBG needs A STRONG graphic card compare to Fortnite. Just for people who don&#x27;t know Epic game the developer of Fortnite uses their own Engine which PUBG uses but the difference is Epic has massive experience with the engine because they developed the damn thing. > > LoL main revenue and player base is from China, not a lot of people can afford gaming P.C that&#x27;s why they play games that are usually free to play with no high spec needed. Heads up Fortnite isn&#x27;t even out for China yet so Lol should be ready for a real competition from another Free to play game. To tell you the true Pubg doesnt need that strong graphic card like you think, the game is just badly optimized which cause a lot of lag on many pc and the lack of server in different region doesnt help. Fornite was on beta for a survival game when they choose to switxh for a battleground mode. League decline is the mostly due to his own saturation after many years.
> [{quoted}](name=DracosKasu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hEIJEERt,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-03-30T19:47:37.201+0000) > > To tell you the true Pubg doesnt need that strong graphic card like you think, the game is just badly optimized which cause a lot of lag on many pc and the lack of server in different region doesnt help. Fornite was on beta for a survival game when they choose to switxh for a battleground mode. > > League decline is the mostly due to his own saturation after many years. Ya graphic wise Fortnite is better that's why i put Epic since the engine PUBG uses are actually Epic property which they license out. Epic will always be the one with 100% experience in optimizing the graphic because they are the one who made the damn graphic engine.
Xäyąh (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hEIJEERt,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-03-30T07:48:00.049+0000) > > None of those games are Free to play + those game need a certain good graphic card while LoL can be played on a 2003 old laptop (Trust me i tried and it wasn&#x27;t amazing). > > Fortnite is Free to play and the graphic is not as intensive as other high end games, PUBG is like Fortnite yes but graphic wise PUBG needs A STRONG graphic card compare to Fortnite. Just for people who don&#x27;t know Epic game the developer of Fortnite uses their own Engine which PUBG uses but the difference is Epic has massive experience with the engine because they developed the damn thing. > > LoL main revenue and player base is from China, not a lot of people can afford gaming P.C that&#x27;s why they play games that are usually free to play with no high spec needed. Heads up Fortnite isn&#x27;t even out for China yet so Lol should be ready for a real competition from another Free to play game. Where are your stats saying most players are Chinese? Fortnite is a repetitive flavor of the month game, it will die down.
> [{quoted}](name=Xäyąh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hEIJEERt,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-03-30T10:48:54.191+0000) > > Where are your stats saying most players are Chinese? > > Fortnite is a repetitive flavor of the month game, it will die down. Where do you even think LoL gets the amount of player to get over 100 million daily players? lmao you can easily search this up, China is always the biggest market for gaming. LoL is the definition of repetitiveness with no change in the last 3 years other then new champ each 1 month so don't say Fortnite is repetitive when every game is repetitive and LoL is over 7 years old lol.
: How Fortnite is not going to kill LoL
None of those games are Free to play + those game need a certain good graphic card while LoL can be played on a 2003 old laptop (Trust me i tried and it wasn't amazing). Fortnite is Free to play and the graphic is not as intensive as other high end games, PUBG is like Fortnite yes but graphic wise PUBG needs A STRONG graphic card compare to Fortnite. Just for people who don't know Epic game the developer of Fortnite uses their own Engine which PUBG uses but the difference is Epic has massive experience with the engine because they developed the damn thing. LoL main revenue and player base is from China, not a lot of people can afford gaming P.C that's why they play games that are usually free to play with no high spec needed. Heads up Fortnite isn't even out for China yet so Lol should be ready for a real competition from another Free to play game.
Zhugan (NA)
: FREESM! FREESM! FREESM!
I'm just praying TSM will not be able to go to worlds. I'm tired of seeing TSM go to world EVERY YEAR and in the past 4 year can't even make it out of group stage. Sure CLG can't make it out too but they had 2 times to be able to go to worlds +1 if you include the classic CLG and heck they put up a good fight. TSM on the other hand has if so called the best mid in NA who has been to world every year and DL but still can't make it to world. Give some new blood or fresh fish to actually try to go to world because even tho TSM was 1st in NA region they weren't able to even make it out of group with analyst and everyone+ TSM them self saying they had to easiest group last year, If TSM can't step up then don't show up at all.
: Ghostcrawler: “you don’t need to play the game to balance it” OMEGALUL
> [{quoted}](name=Torturer4749,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=99VJR4Ez,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-24T21:22:33.214+0000) > > Ghostcrawler: “you don’t need to play the game to balance it” OMEGALUL You know if I recall I saw a person made this post on reddit and what dissapoint me was some people actually agreed that you don't always need to play the game to actually balance it.?? Like wtf that's like you don't need to get hand on experience in a job to be able to do the job.
: Yes, that'd be called taking the customer for granted. Ask the many businesses that are no longer around how wise that was.
> [{quoted}](name=The JigSAW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8KngTKE7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-07T02:02:46.601+0000) > > Yes, that&#x27;d be called taking the customer for granted. Ask the many businesses that are no longer around how wise that was. 100% Agree they take customer for granted after they hit the 1 billion mark. Like all big games I do hope LoL's falls so they see that even tho they are at the top of the food chain they can still fall to the bottom just like Maplestory/Combat arm/ King of kills/ soon to be PUBG if they start to neglect their player base which already many are flocking to Fortnite. Heck League is lucky they aren't F**K yet by PUBG+Fortnite not being in China "YET".
Aazzlano (NA)
: If two players cannot queue together in Solo Q, they should NOT BE MATCHED IN A GAME.
Lmao I had to be put with silver F**K 1 when I was diamond in rank. I got suspended for raging I will not lie because I was tilted as fk. Riot is just blind in seeing their match making suck and is also the cause of people raging because they never put people with the same skill level together. Do you know how it feels when you are jungle role and see a Silver 1 ADC vs D5 or Plat 2? I would rather afk then waste my precious time because forcing a Silver to vs a skilled player is obvious going to show what the out come is going to be. Even if I gank for him and get him fed it doesn't matter because the silver will probably not have the mechanic as a skilled player. No, to the people who say i should get mid or top fed because ADC dominates the game now. MID FED? TOP FED? well our ADC IS FED.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gYUaZZrm,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-24T06:22:40.860+0000) > -Give us control of team champion which we can multi task or if we die we can use that champion. I doubt even Faker could micro manage two champions at once. > -LET A BOT TAKE OVER, I&amp;#039;d rather play with a intermediate bot then 4v5 because with a BOT he can be useful by using his ult. No...no you wouldn't not, especially in anything past Silver elo, bots are so easy to abuse it isn't even funny. > -If a teammate is afk for over 10 min then distribute all his gold, &amp;lt;f**K that if the player comes back because you don&amp;#039;t deserve the win if you leave a game for over 10 min and come back thinking everything is fine. That would literally do nothing since they have no gold from being afk for 10 minutes. > It&amp;#039;s just a waste of time especially when a person afk 30-40 min into the game. > > Don&amp;#039;t try to defend Riot and say &amp;quot;DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO CODE THAT?&amp;quot; Well I clearly know that coding is hard but when the game is over 10 years old you sort of expect something that should had been thought of and worked on with a work force of over 10 worker and a 1 billion^ revenue. Do you? I'm sorry, have you ever coded in your life? The reason there isn't a system in place is because there is no system that doesn't have its own problems.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gYUaZZrm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-24T06:57:24.922+0000) > > I doubt even Faker could micro manage two champions at once. > > No...no you wouldn&#x27;t not, especially in anything past Silver elo, bots are so easy to abuse it isn&#x27;t even funny. > > That would literally do nothing since they have no gold from being afk for 10 minutes. > > Do you? I&#x27;m sorry, have you ever coded in your life? The reason there isn&#x27;t a system in place is because there is no system that doesn&#x27;t have its own problems. First yes people can use 2 champion especially when it is their ult. Well you aren't smart then you if think a silver bot would be useless especially when they can ult for a team fight. 3rd Idk about you but I don't get how you think past 10 min has no gold which makes me giggle that you think that, any small amount of gold would be better then nothing.
Show more

LegendmakerGX

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion