: I have a feeling there is more to the story... because I'm not seeing anything necessarily bannable in this.... but then again.
> [{quoted}](name=Arcathos,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sEagWANH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-25T18:56:15.961+0000) > > I have a feeling there is more to the story... because I'm not seeing anything necessarily bannable in this.... but then again. 100% correct observation.
: Can I Get Unban Please?
'No lie 100% never toxic again if I get unban' - the greatest lie in the history of league of legends. 'I know I'm toxic but no way I'm toxic enough to deserve permanent ban' - every deplorable toxic player says this.
bàn (NA)
: How to stop being a sore loser
> [{quoted}](name=bàn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yi0tAl5A,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-25T14:32:16.369+0000) > > I'm currently serving a 14 day ban. Well deserved. I'm taking this time to re-evaluate my attitude towards this game. My current problem is that whenever I lose, I feel cheated. If I have a bad game and lose, whatever. But If I do well, try to involve my teammates, try to make calls etc and still lose, I get so infuriated. I can't accept the loss and I always have to have the last word. I usually come off as "salty xd" but I'm allowed to be salty when I'm the only one doing well and everyone on my team is just giving away free kills and not working together. I smell a repeat offender in the midst, no offense, just my spidey senses.
5ATI5 (EUNE)
: can you explain why in which part did i extremely flame someone ?
no need to son. ask daddy riot for that. plus, its blatantly obvious to everyone but you. I also don't want to explain because the more important matter here is about reforming, but you don't seem apologetic at all, so im hoping for more permabans for you in the coming future.
: ARe you one of the hardstuck silver players that goes 0/20 each game but doesnt flame ?
let me guess... salty
: ARe you one of the hardstuck silver players that goes 0/20 each game but doesnt flame ?
let me guess... salty
: I wont lie i was toxic and got hit with a ban. Honor LvL 0... But i been honor lvl 0 for 3 or 4 months now. I hardly talk in chat only to say GJ and GG. I get a shit ton of honor. But yet i am still 0 idk what to do... But i know it wil lreset in pre-season i just dont no when. Also hex chest dont drop by honor. Chest drop by champs you have to play i have 25 chest and no keys cuz i cant get keys
> [{quoted}](name=PEEWEE78368,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kGW0ypQ7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-25T15:41:02.791+0000) > > I wont lie i was toxic and got hit with a ban. Honor LvL 0... But i been honor lvl 0 for 3 or 4 months now. I hardly talk in chat only to say GJ and GG. I get a shit ton of honor. But yet i am still 0 idk what to do... But i know it wil lreset in pre-season i just dont no when. Also hex chest dont drop by honor. Chest drop by champs you have to play i have 25 chest and no keys cuz i cant get keys its like you got the steak sauce but no steak!
5ATI5 (EUNE)
: season rewards and ban
definitely your punshment is deserved. sincerely good luck on your journey of reform next season!
: at the start of season 8 or like in pre season or when? is there an exact date?
> [{quoted}](name=RonTheDonFRESH,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kGW0ypQ7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-25T02:58:00.357+0000) > > at the start of season 8 or like in pre season or when? is there an exact date? he's mocking you. so gullible.
: stfu lol
> [{quoted}](name=RonTheDonFRESH,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kGW0ypQ7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-25T02:57:29.290+0000) > > stfu lol sometimes it hurts. i know. you can't exactly make it out. but the rain will pass and spring will flow anew.
: Honor reset?
i'm sorry that you are not receiving hextech chests anymore. i know it can be tough when you are used to receiving prizes but are now prevented in receiving anything. have you considered the root of this cause? instead of asking 'when does hnor reset''... shouldn't the proper question be 'how can i become a normal player?' I think by addressing this question, you can never worry about questions like 'when does honor reset' or 'will i be able to get hextech chests again?'. i hope my advice will give you some deeper insight.
Modi (NA)
: Rather presumptuous of a statement. if you don't mind, how did you come to such a conclusion?
> [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NbwzoBNh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-25T02:37:23.187+0000) > > Rather presumptuous of a statement. if you don't mind, how did you come to such a conclusion? people just dont blurt out racial / homophobic slurs for no reason. Usually, a conversation starts and escalates to what you have described. A conversation takes two parties and you are omitting your side of the story. 99% of threads in PB are about this very topic: 'teammate made me defend myself and i was banned for it' (no chatlogs fyi) Due to the commonality of these type of incidents, i'm inclined to believe that you were somewhat involved. I don't know to what degree but Riot will dish out necessary punishments.
: Has anyone accutally gotten out of Honor Rank Zero
I hear that a method does exist and has been proven to work.
Chermorg (NA)
: Heya, if you could do us a favor and take the "On behalf of Riot" part out of there - I get what you're trying to say but it may give off the vibe that you're trying to pass as a Rioter (which is against the Universal Rules). I'd really appreciate it :) If you have questions or concerns about this please visit us in the [Moderation Discord here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/qVlculPP-boards-moderation-discord).
: Then improve your skill, American usually blame others and ignore their own problems.
> [{quoted}](name=EsperanZa Plz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4GlEoohR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-25T01:58:27.150+0000) > > Then improve your skill, American usually blame others and ignore their own problems. LOL @ THIS ADVICE.... KUDOS WITH THE ADDED RACISM.
: is there a way you can get the chat from in game?
Sounds like you instigated him. Your participation in such vitriol conversation can land you a punishable ban. Take heed to the summoner's code. Riot is always watching.
: Account Banned with $100's in purchases
> [{quoted}](name=AndreabHqJe,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Yz7RyuXM,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-25T01:26:24.574+0000) > > So you're permanently banning my account when I've spent $100s on your game. Doesn't make sense just give me players who will listen to pings correctly and I wouldnt have to spam my chatbox with hate. You have a flawd system and I've spent countless dollars and hours just to get banned because some bafooooon doesnt listen and I go off on him in a nice manner. On behalf of ALL PLAYERS, thank you for your gracious $100 contribution to this lovely game. Now that your account has been banned, please feel free to make a new account. With this new account, you have options to purchase new champions, wards, skins, and summoner icons. Again, thank you for your support! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
árashí (EUNE)
: Bad behaviour
I got a better idea. Why don't you blindfold yourself while playing league. By doing this, although you will lose your matches, you can still gain IP, level up, but most importantly you will never get tilted!
: > [{quoted}](name=Lego1as,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7ZlRNnTi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-25T00:08:23.606+0000) > > hahahaha @ the idiot. the ban you received is well deserved. enjoy no rewards and a solid 2 week vacation. i love the taste of salt, especially when idiocy is involved. Is this a fair response to a silly message I shouldnt of sent in chat?
> [{quoted}](name=CrayonsForDinner,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7ZlRNnTi,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-10-25T00:13:53.026+0000) > > Is this a fair response to a silly message I shouldnt of sent in chat? You made an account agreeing to the Riot's terms of service. According to Riot, your 'silly' message is NOT silly at all and warrants your punishment. Just follow the rules. It ain't rocket science. If you disagree, fine, go play some other game.
: I recieved a 2 week ban for abusive chat, however this was my first reported case
hahahaha @ the idiot. the ban you received is well deserved. enjoy no rewards and a solid 2 week vacation. i love the taste of salt, especially when idiocy is involved.
: IT WAS MY 1ST PUNISHMJENT, I DIDNT GET EVEN A SINGLE CHAT RESTRICT OR A WARNING ON MY EMAIL AND FROM LVL 3 HONR I GOT TO 14 DAYS BAN DISHONORABLE AT THE END OF THE SEASON BECOUSE OF A SINGLE GAME, NOT EVEN 3 GAMES IN WHICH I FLAMED - A SINGLE ONEEEEE RIOT FIX YOUR FUCKINGGGG SYNSTEEEEEM
> [{quoted}](name=420ShadesOfWind,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EveMuHWR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-24T19:14:57.745+0000) > > IT WAS MY 1ST PUNISHMJENT, I DIDNT GET EVEN A SINGLE CHAT RESTRICT OR A WARNING ON MY EMAIL AND FROM LVL 3 HONR I GOT TO 14 DAYS BAN DISHONORABLE AT THE END OF THE SEASON BECOUSE OF A SINGLE GAME, NOT EVEN 3 GAMES IN WHICH I FLAMED - A SINGLE ONEEEEE RIOT FIX YOUR FUCKINGGGG SYNSTEEEEEM What did you say?
: Good argument really refutes everything I said, next.
> [{quoted}](name=ORPHAN BASHER,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JB8bZHXu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-24T15:11:53.034+0000) > > Good argument really refutes everything I said, next. ORLY? UMADBRO?
: League of bots programmed by hypersensitive cowards
'THE SALT IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE'
: > You fall under the less than 1% category of trash, err sorry i mean players, that get banned. i agree with what you are saying, but please do not stoop to their level dude
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f6cAw8IH,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-24T07:05:50.816+0000) > > i agree with what you are saying, but please do not stoop to their level dude Duly noted. My apologies you are absolutely right!
Xzaran (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lego1as,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f6cAw8IH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-24T06:09:41.934+0000) > > First of all, in order for you to receive your 14 day ban, you had to go through the typical chat restrictions. These chat restrictions are obvious warnings that harsher punishments will come if you do not reform. > > During your so-called 1000's of games, you were warned multiple times through the chat restrictions. I called you 'entitled' because you act as though this punishment came out of the blue and that the 1000's of games you worked hard for should give you some type of pass. You neglect the chat restrictions that were imposed, probably dismissing them as minor issues, when in fact they were the red-flag signs telling you clearly of the consequences of your continued misbehavior. > > You knew the rules and you broke them. You knew that whether playing 10 games or a 10,000 games, toxic behavior will lead to punishment. So.... no excuses. period. > > If your smart, you won't make the same mistake twice. Well friend you r funny, did you know that riot has skipped through that process for me?, oh no you didnt. not once did i receive a chat restriction i wa s banned with no warning . So if people are never allowed to be toxic once in quite literally months, then you know what friend i dont what happen to this game. Also since you seem to love your high horse let me explain to you about the fact that people are toxic but that doesnt mean you ban directly for 15 days with no warning but rather give them some heads up that hey this behaviour isnt tolerated so how about you dont do that next time. The words i wrote, were offensive, extremely and i agree i deserve atleast a 1 day ban or chat restriction and that i should write an apology but to ban me 15 days for one game's mistake is ridiculous which points towards riots automated banning system need to be regulated so that cases like mine are examined further to determine whether or not i deserve a 15 day ban after my history is studied
> [{quoted}](name=Xzaran got old,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f6cAw8IH,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-24T06:40:35.547+0000) > > Well friend you r funny, did you know that riot has skipped through that process for me?, oh no you didnt. not once did i receive a chat restriction i wa s banned with no warning . So if people are never allowed to be toxic once in quite literally months, then you know what friend i dont what happen to this game. Also since you seem to love your high horse let me explain to you about the fact that people are toxic but that doesnt mean you ban directly for 15 days with no warning but rather give them some heads up that hey this behaviour isnt tolerated so how about you dont do that next time. The words i wrote, were offensive, extremely and i agree i deserve atleast a 1 day ban or chat restriction and that i should write an apology but to ban me 15 days for one game's mistake is ridiculous which points towards riots automated banning system need to be regulated so that cases like mine are examined further to determine whether or not i deserve a 15 day ban after my history is studied They skipped those warnings???? Ouch, you are right. I take back the 'entitled' name-calling. - editted because i should know better - Again, sorry for calling you entitled. I was totally wrong about that.
Xzaran (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lego1as,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f6cAw8IH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-24T03:45:16.886+0000) > > Damn... you don't even sound apologetic at all for your actions. > > Look at you with your entitled attitude. I'm glad you are getting no rewards, you deserve nothing. > > Enjoy your ban. entitled attitude? i mean do admit i forgot to put the apology but i am failing to understand by the fact that you called me "entitled", if by entitled you mean i want the rewards i earned and worked my ass off for and dont want them to be gone because of quite literally one game then you need to learn the meaning of the word entitled. I am not entitled i am scared for the fact that my 1000s of games will mean nothing and my whole year will mean nothing
> [{quoted}](name=Xzaran got old,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f6cAw8IH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-24T03:51:42.805+0000) > > entitled attitude? i mean do admit i forgot to put the apology but i am failing to understand by the fact that you called me "entitled", if by entitled you mean i want the rewards i earned and worked my ass off for and dont want them to be gone because of quite literally one game then you need to learn the meaning of the word entitled. I am not entitled i am scared for the fact that my 1000s of games will mean nothing and my whole year will mean nothing First of all, in order for you to receive your 14 day ban, you had to go through the typical chat restrictions. These chat restrictions are obvious warnings that harsher punishments will come if you do not reform. During your so-called 1000's of games, you were warned multiple times through the chat restrictions. I called you 'entitled' because you act as though this punishment came out of the blue and that the 1000's of games you worked hard for should give you some type of pass. You neglect the chat restrictions that were imposed, probably dismissing them as minor issues, when in fact they were the red-flag signs telling you clearly of the consequences of your continued misbehavior. You knew the rules and you broke them. You knew that whether playing 10 games or a 10,000 games, toxic behavior will lead to punishment. So.... no excuses. period. If your smart, you won't make the same mistake twice.
: i don't think most ppl understand why teams like TSM are dominating NA and do bad at worlds it is because they are really bad at adjusting to patches especially before worlds. They even admit to this in one of their interviews they said that they know they are bad at adapting to patches and always lose the first couple of weeks while teams like C9 and other EU teams are much quicker to adapt to the patches. If you give TSM at least a couple of months to adapt to the patches i guarantee they will make it far into the group stages but that prob won't happen
> [{quoted}](name=fr3sh tofu ,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=AErYXkmf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-24T05:52:00.657+0000) > > i don't think most ppl understand why teams like TSM are dominating NA and do bad at worlds it is because they are really bad at adjusting to patches especially before worlds. They even admit to this in one of their interviews they said that they know they are bad at adapting to patches and always lose the first couple of weeks while teams like C9 and other EU teams are much quicker to adapt to the patches. If the ability to not adjust to patches is a problem, they need to find a viable solution. IMO, the solution should be to change the roster to one that can adapt to not only patches, but to different team strategies. I also believe that a new roster can bring about new team synergy that can improve the early game pro-activeness that they've lacked.
Rioter Comments
Kei143 (NA)
: your title suggest you need an answer, but your body says it was so easy and simple. Which suggest that you have the answer and is giving it out.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EveMuHWR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-24T02:51:43.276+0000) > > your title suggest you need an answer, but your body says it was so easy and simple. Which suggest that you have the answer and is giving it out. Huh? Which is it?
GD3RD (NA)
: Riot should implement another permaban redemption program
> [{quoted}](name=GD3RD,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uT6M9Ryr,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-24T05:20:38.020+0000) > > So recently I got banned for 1. Inting games and 2. Being toxic in chat, and got a perma just 2 days ago for griefing.... honestly I feel like there should be some way of getting my $500 dollar account back... if Riot > truly believes in reforming, why not > implement a system of let’s say, get an account to honor 5 in x amount of time to get my account > back? Honesty riot is full of shit about their whole reforming gig if they don’t have some system of getting perma accounts back... > Riot enployees please comment, also to add, the reform project they did years ago that failed miserably shouldn’t mean that they should never try again, Einstein failed 100 experiments before the lightbulb..... You understand the economics of a business poorly. Riot does not care if you reform. Riot does care that you abide by their terms of service aka summoner's code. You can still be the SHITBRICK you are and abide by their rules. Only banned people always cry and suggest implementing 'better' rules or ask about refunds. FYI, banned people (incuding you) only account for less than 1% of the entire player base. The rest of the normal world enjoys their purchases and don't ask for refunds. Next time, follow the rules and BE NORMAL.
: kudos to you for realizing this and working towards reforming your behaviour {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=MadMad Sickness,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UEoIBH4f,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-24T05:14:21.473+0000) > > kudos to you for realizing this and working towards reforming your behaviour > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} You definitely deserve credit for admitting your faults, which is a very very VERY rare site indeed. However, all the suggestions above are only a 'bandaid' to your issues. Besides from league, i'm sure your tilt issues manifest the same way under similar circumstances. I can't provide any suggestions/help but I can only bring into light that in order for you to truly reform would be to get to the root of your issues and deal with them. good luck and I sincerely hope you reach your goal.
Xzaran (NA)
: I screwed up
Damn... you don't even sound apologetic at all for your actions. Look at you with your entitled attitude. I'm glad you are getting no rewards, you deserve nothing. Enjoy your ban.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Very Casual,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1QQM0r57,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-10-24T00:24:39.705+0000) > > If you have a 42% win rate in Silver 4 you should 100% NOT BE INNOVATING (ESPECIALLY IN RANKED). SAD BUT TRUE. This is why our community is toxic. There are other ways of communicating your statement. Stating it in a positive way will do wonders.
ImIvanI (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lego1as,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iFgh94GV,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-10-24T02:48:46.902+0000) > > Your tears taste bittersweet. Good luck on your next account and take extra precaution when it comes to dumb mistakes (like the one you made on this account). > > You'll get through this, keep your head held high. All of the summoners in LoL are your brothers and we wish you well! I understand where it's coming from, and thank you very much for wishing me well. I know the policy does not change on these types of things, but it was simply a joke with a random address attached to it. There are far worse players wishing death threats out there, actually meaning it; and I get banned for a silly prank on one of my games. I am not a toxic person and never will be, and there was never a time where I would EVER write that on any of my games.
> [{quoted}](name=ImIvanI,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iFgh94GV,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-24T02:55:58.595+0000) > > I understand where it's coming from, and thank you very much for wishing me well. I know the policy does not change on these types of things, but it was simply a joke with a random address attached to it. There are far worse players wishing death threats out there, actually meaning it; and I get banned for a silly prank on one of my games. I am not a toxic person and never will be, and there was never a time where I would EVER write that on any of my games. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} The ancient Afrikanus tribes believed that mistakes were mystic pillars in one's life journey. I believe that your spirit will continue to do great and wonderous thiings. Keep believing. Keep believing.
Dj MAX V (NA)
: I love how this thread has all the discussion I want while playing the game where are players like you people when I play the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Dj MAX V,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3HToibjk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-10-24T00:08:31.706+0000) > > I love how this thread has all the discussion I want while playing the game where are players like you people when I play the game. Riot's summoner code is pretty straight forward and easy. You keep bringing up excuses to your behavior in your defense. Nevermind, no sense in beating a dead horse. good luck on that next permaban.
Yukeno (NA)
: hacked and sold
> [{quoted}](name=Yukeno,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tEAQ8Eco,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-23T18:50:29.851+0000) > > My account was recently hacked .. Then after few days i came to text that person on chat as my account was in friend list to of that ... N then he claims that he bought it on e-bay . like what ?????!!!! My password of that account and whole google account was changed too Sounds like the movie plot to TAKEN, your account being liam neeson's daughter.
ImIvanI (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iFgh94GV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-24T02:44:04.910+0000) > > I've removed the address in question from your logs on the off chance that it was a real address and phone number. > > Riot takes this VERY seriously. This is not something they are likely to give you another chance with, *especially* given the rest of the behavior present in this log. > > Without the address you might have had a chance if and only if you could get buy-in from all four other members of your team that your behavior was okay. WITH it, I'm afraid that the account is almost certainly lost for good. I'm so sorry. I meant this as a joke. I'm seriously tearing up right now, I've had this account since season 2 and now it is all lost. Please djinn, is there ANYTHING i can do?
> [{quoted}](name=ImIvanI,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iFgh94GV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-24T02:45:30.750+0000) > > I'm so sorry. I meant this as a joke. I'm seriously tearing up right now, I've had this account since season 2 and now it is all lost. Please djinn, is there ANYTHING i can do? Your tears taste bittersweet. Good luck on your next account and take extra precaution when it comes to dumb mistakes (like the one you made on this account). You'll get through this, keep your head held high. All of the summoners in LoL are your brothers and we wish you well!
FuzzyPig (NA)
: Penalties
I'm sorry you had to go through this. I can understand your frustration completely and I would also be tilted if I were in your shoes. Losing sucks, especially when it is completely not your fault. I hope you feel better soon broski. I think thats what girlfriends are for. they can make you feel better in times like this. (girlfriend or boyfriend if thats your thing). happy times:)
Kei143 (NA)
: So .. do you have the answer? or you are looking for the answer?
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EveMuHWR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-24T02:35:11.643+0000) > > So .. do you have the answer? or you are looking for the answer? I don't get it. What do you mean? Can you explain more clearly for me?
ImIvanI (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iFgh94GV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-24T02:37:03.102+0000) > > why you start another thread? I'm now permabanned. The riot support updated me and said they didn't like my chat logs.
> [{quoted}](name=ImIvanI,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iFgh94GV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-24T02:38:05.227+0000) > > I'm now permabanned. The riot support updated me and said they didn't like my chat logs. nobody likes toxic players either... especially ones that dont follow the summoner's code. next time when you make an account, please thoroughly read Riot's TERMS OF SERVICE agreement and make sure you memorize it so that you know absolutely everything about NOT GETTING PERMABANNED. tough life lesson bruh but you'll become better for it. props to being strong and learning new life lessons even at the cost of mistakes.
Modi (NA)
: That isn't true. They punish for all types of negative behavior, it is just much harder to validate non-chat based negative behavior (they have to watch the actual game).
> [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aarWYT5p,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-23T23:24:06.073+0000) > > That isn't true. They punish for all types of negative behavior, it is just much harder to validate non-chat based negative behavior (they have to watch the actual game). If they punish all types of behavior... how come this tahm kench is still roaming around?
Rootlo (NA)
: Riot wont punish unless its about toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=Rootlo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aarWYT5p,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-23T23:02:24.310+0000) > > Riot wont punish unless its about toxicity. THIS IS SO TRUE.
ImIvanI (NA)
: I am now permabanned. My friends jokingly reported me, and I am no longer able to play.
Rioter Comments
: I made a new account half a year ago. Im still only lvl 13 because i cant endure the bots and toxicity of blind pick. 1 bot in pve is the norm but had a couple of games were it was just 2 real people in the game. PVP is just filled with 'smurfs' or banned people that dont give a single fuck about the team or anyone else appart for flaming them to the ground. So after a while i started to just play pve again and give some tips to new players (you have to hold sion q for it to change, amount of turrentshots on minions, first use cc then shoot skillshot,what gank means, ... the basics) but even here is see the newplayer flame. Even litterally saw a newbie get flamed so hard and so long he just quit prob never to return again. So what if the flamers (his new) account got banned after that ? That new player is gone for ever. A lot of newbies added me after so they could ask some questions and sooner or later they all asked why it was so toxic and if it ever got better and some even if they "deserved" the flame and should just quit because they were to bad. How a new player actually gets to lvl 30 and/or have enough champs for draft pick is beyond me. Hopefully things will get a bit better next season when you atleast have the runes and masteries to play the champ
> [{quoted}](name=sirwaterfles,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BWuIEAbu,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-09-11T09:27:56.908+0000) > > I made a new account half a year ago. Im still only lvl 13 because i cant endure the bots and toxicity of blind pick. 1 bot in pve is the norm but had a couple of games were it was just 2 real people in the game. PVP is just filled with 'smurfs' or banned people that dont give a single fuck about the team or anyone else appart for flaming them to the ground. So after a while i started to just play pve again and give some tips to new players (you have to hold sion q for it to change, amount of turrentshots on minions, first use cc then shoot skillshot,what gank means, ... the basics) but even here is see the newplayer flame. Even litterally saw a newbie get flamed so hard and so long he just quit prob never to return again. So what if the flamers (his new) account got banned after that ? That new player is gone for ever. A lot of newbies added me after so they could ask some questions and sooner or later they all asked why it was so toxic and if it ever got better and some even if they "deserved" the flame and should just quit because they were to bad. How a new player actually gets to lvl 30 and/or have enough champs for draft pick is beyond me. Hopefully things will get a bit better next season when you atleast have the runes and masteries to play the champ toxicity of blind pick is beyond anything... it takes a certain amount of patience to play that game mode.
: He is talking about the bots in bots on his team making it hard for him to win in co-op vs ai and on how it handicaps his team, Im saying if you cant even 1v5 in bots you are definitely not ready for pvp and it should be easy for a good player to destroy the bots, yes I agree the bots on his team should be banned and removed from the game but maybe thatll finally happen when riot decides you dont need to level till 30 this next upcoming season so people would only buy these botted accounts for IP so these changes should effectively start killing the botted account market.
how does a rakan main with support items go 1v5 on bots. if you can do that I'll quit this game.
: League's new player experience is honestly disgusting. I was lucky enough to start before the rampage of bots, and I had my brothers to play with and to explain the game to me. Here's some reason it's horrible * Co-op vs. AI games are always filled with bots * Smurfs everywhere, so new players are constantly outmatched by everyone they play against if they do pvp * Toxicity is everywhere, especially against players who don't know what to do (like new players) * Tutorial teaches you very, very little, and tells you to build thornmail on Ashe * There's no good way to learn about various items, what all the different stats do, how runes and masteries work, what summoner spells are good, what champions are good in which roles (seriously I played AD Blitzcrank toplane and Jinx mid when I first started because I didn't know any better) * The leveling curve takes a long time (even though they shortened it recently) * Champions are often prohibitively expensive unless you spend real money or grind like none other Seriously, Riot needs to do some work on it's new player experience if it actually wants to get new players interested.
> [{quoted}](name=Bob the Toastr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BWuIEAbu,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-09-11T05:49:36.790+0000) > > League's new player experience is honestly disgusting. I was lucky enough to start before the rampage of bots, and I had my brothers to play with and to explain the game to me. Here's some reason it's horrible > > * Co-op vs. AI games are always filled with bots > * Smurfs everywhere, so new players are constantly outmatched by everyone they play against if they do pvp > * Toxicity is everywhere, especially against players who don't know what to do (like new players) > * Tutorial teaches you very, very little, and tells you to build thornmail on Ashe > * There's no good way to learn about various items, what all the different stats do, how runes and masteries work, what summoner spells are good, what champions are good in which roles (seriously I played AD Blitzcrank toplane and Jinx mid when I first started because I didn't know any better) > * The leveling curve takes a long time (even though they shortened it recently) > * Champions are often prohibitively expensive unless you spend real money or grind like none other > > Seriously, Riot needs to do some work on it's new player experience if it actually wants to get new players interested. Well said.
: The new player experience in this game is by far the worst I've ever seen. Its just a bunch of bots and then once you get to the level to play PVP its just a bunch of low tier players playing their "Mains" because they can't carry themselves out of bronze so they feel obligated to just go kill a bunch of level 5's that have never played before on their best champs. Also riot literally explains nothing to you. The tutorial is still awful, there is no explanation of ratios so you have players building dumb builds because they see "Oh this guy has a ton of AP moves! I'll just build some AP" but not realizing the ration is like 1:.01 so they have no idea why their champ is doing nothing. Unless you have someone holding your hand all the way to 30 you are probably going to off yourself before you even get to that point because the game is just a cesspool. And they want to add fucking Voice chat... Unbelievable
Brother... you just summed up everything that I tried to say. Only you did it more clearer and better. thanks!
Nea104 (EUW)
: Someone could say: player number; account economy. (played a vs. bot game tonight, 3 friends, 2 bot of course; shameful :D http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3339474679/229247658?tab=overview )
hehe yeah. i agree with you.
Zar Gol (NA)
: The Reason For Excessive Flaming/Toxicity
Show more

Lego1as

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion