Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: ib4 let's buff irelia , no
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kYq3zt9p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-15T08:23:15.377+0000) > > ib4 let's buff irelia , no I don't think you even read what I wrote. I don't want to buff her at all, in fact I think her scaling needs a nerf.
Rioter Comments
Lemons22 (NA)
: Nerf Shaco
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U2c8lNNA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-11T08:11:35.350+0000) > > But...he is weaker than most jnglers...wdym? He literally the 2nd highest win rate in the jungle atm...what are you smoking? https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?role=jungle
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The Champions in the 1000 day club who missed out...
I think Kalista...if nothing else for the selfish reason that they will likely buff her just a bit when they release the skin. Sylas got a buff, then he got a new skin. Trundle got a buff, and will soon get a new skin. Coincidence? I think not. Same thing will likely happen if Kalista gets a skin. Plus I've always like her design so I think the skin would be cool as well.
GFREEMEN (NA)
: Dodge E Dont stand in Ult CC her She is easy to counter
> [{quoted}](name=GFREEMEN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tviVnWZR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-22T09:09:54.155+0000) > > Dodge E > Dont stand in Ult > > CC her > > She is easy to counter I love when the advice on how to counter a champion is basically "don't be near her when she has ult". How about a champion that is 2/7 should not be able to destroy that hard, no matter how many ults or abilities they hit. That would be the correct balance. At some point the game needs to punish you for consistently fucking up.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=tacosarelife,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9tA7hEGI,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-20T08:04:00.075+0000) > > Below are the chat logs for reference, but this was my friend on my acc but based on this i don't understand why my acc was banned. This looks like he was responding to someone else talking crap so I'm kind of confused. Put alot of fun hours into this game and really don't want to start over, can this be fixed? > > > > Game 1 > In-Game > tacosarelife: i was on the phone this whole time lmao > tacosarelife: think uyr good > tacosarelife: hahaha > tacosarelife: lag > tacosarelife: lag > tacosarelife: ur in plat why u talking shit > tacosarelife: yeah > tacosarelife: so clearly youre not good > tacosarelife: if youre playing with me lmao > tacosarelife: sit > tacosarelife: nice camp > tacosarelife: clearly u need it > tacosarelife: found out you cant 1v1 me hahaha > tacosarelife: i alrady did > tacosarelife: but ok > tacosarelife: nice camp > tacosarelife: lmao > tacosarelife: pussy af > tacosarelife: hahahaha > tacosarelife: ward doesnt matter with zach > tacosarelife: do you know his range > tacosarelife: hyeah cause i have 100 wards > tacosarelife: nub > tacosarelife: use ur brain > tacosarelife: kid has 1400 games in ranked > tacosarelife: still plat 4 > tacosarelife: im dead > tacosarelife: hahaha shoulda checked ur stats > tacosarelife: hahahaha > tacosarelife: hardstuck much buddy > tacosarelife: 1400 games buddy > tacosarelife: nope > tacosarelife: bronze and silver > tacosarelife: Hahaha > tacosarelife: 1400 games > tacosarelife: bro > tacosarelife: cmon > tacosarelife: dont you have better things to do > tacosarelife: hahahaha > tacosarelife: one day you can impress your friends and say you reached diamond > tacosarelife: in 5000 games > tacosarelife: xdddd > tacosarelife: you have more than quadurple mty games > tacosarelife: hahahah > tacosarelife: Im dead > tacosarelife: clearly youre hardstuck plat > tacosarelife: hahaha > tacosarelife: and talking shit > tacosarelife: thinking ur good > tacosarelife: sure > tacosarelife: 1400 games > tacosarelife: sure you are > tacosarelife: landed stun nub > tacosarelife: 1400 games nub > tacosarelife: youve played 66 days worth in league kid > tacosarelife: and youre still plat > tacosarelife: wasted 2 months in this game > tacosarelife: ahahah > tacosarelife: so bad > tacosarelife: gg ez None of that is bannable or out of the ordinary. Its just banter.... but then again it has gotten pretty pathetic with Riot and their censorship/banning over nothing. I guess they just want more money from 2nd accounters since their game is dying
> [{quoted}](name=RAT GOD III,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9tA7hEGI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-20T09:52:52.656+0000) > > None of that is bannable or out of the ordinary. Its just banter The system literally just tallies reports. If your attitude makes a lot of people report you at once, that's all it cares about. There is no severity judgement made unless you start using racial slurs, at least that's what I've found. Riot's system is terrible. Basically if you get on the wrong side of a 4-man premade you're good as banned.
: MR is useless change my mind
The problem is there's only like...a small handful of viable MR items in the game. If you're a tank you basically have Spirit Visage, Merc Treads, and Adaptive helm...that's it. You would probably have to double the amount of MR on each of these items to make them actually tanky against a fed mage.
Rioter Comments
: Buff Aatrox
Just buff conq again so he can actually lane against tanks. I tried playing against a Sion today and it was like hitting a brick wall. Dude just builds straight armor, is fucking impenetrable, meanwhile chunking me with his attacks.
: Start W, max W, use Arcane Comet, Cheapshot, Relentless Hunter, Celerity, Scorch and Manaflow Band as runes, spam W on the enemy ADC whenever it comes off cooldown. Congratulations, you've just tilted the enemy ADC! {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Pace,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f6R0MKEX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-08T03:48:28.387+0000) > > Start W, max W, use Arcane Comet, Cheapshot, Relentless Hunter, Celerity, Scorch and Manaflow Band as runes, spam W on the enemy ADC whenever it comes off cooldown. Congratulations, you've just tilted the enemy ADC! > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} I mean...I try to do that but it just feels so dangerous...like getting caught out while doing that by almost any other bot lane is like insta-death. I guess I just need to get a bit better at it...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
MeilinII (NA)
: Bye. We don't care. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=MeilinII,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ph4ExqEg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-13T03:36:12.503+0000) > > Bye. We don't care. Wow, your entire forum history is just you brow-beating toxic players. I guess your life must really suck, huh? That's really sad, and makes me feel a lot better. Thanks! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ph4ExqEg,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-04-13T03:46:47.941+0000) > > Except the system didn't even exist for more than 5 days. So it was actually only 5 days. It was clearly retroactive otherwise I wouldn't have been banned from chest rewards in the first place! Use your head.
: So you quit because you didn't get loot for 5 days. Ok then.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ph4ExqEg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-13T03:35:19.441+0000) > > So you quit because you didn't get loot for 5 days. 22 + 5 = 27 ... my ban was essentially 27 days long at that point. Sorry that math is hard.
: it's not a bug. one punishment is all it takes. i had a chat restriction about two weeks ago, since then i have been friendly, encouraging, and if i've had nothing nice to say, i've kept my mouth shut. now i am earning loot again. just be good and give it time.
> [{quoted}](name=Princess Kayden,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RuRrB5mE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-12T00:35:22.378+0000) > > it's not a bug. one punishment is all it takes. i had a chat restriction about two weeks ago, since then i have been friendly, encouraging, and if i've had nothing nice to say, i've kept my mouth shut. now i am earning loot again. just be good and give it time. Sorry Princess, but I don't have that kind of time on my hands. My restriction was already almost a month old when loot launched and it still wasn't falling off, so don't even act like it's so easy-peasy. I didn't even stick around long to see if it would, it's already bullshit when one restriction nets you a month of penalty, maybe a lot more. I shouldn't even have to "be good", being silent should be enough. I just want to play the damn game, not roleplay Mary Poppins to get at something everyone else already has.
Rioter Comments
: How player behavior penalties affect Hextech Crafting
Whelp, this probably won't matter, but I quit league over these stupid chests. I feel like the system is...fine I guess...but I didn't like being blindsided by it. Basically, I was punished with a 10 game chat restriction about a month before Hextech Crafting launched. I really didn't think anything of it, and fully expected to be able to participate in the system along with everyone else, especially after I received that first free chest no problem, but then I played a game, got an S rank, and was informed that I was ineligible for chests because of my "recent" negative behavior. The worst part about it is that I was queued up with 3 friends so I had to hear them all talk about opening their chests they just got on Skype while I had nothing. So I quit. Why? Because I HATE the indefinite nature of the punishment. You can try to assuage my fears as much as you like saying things like "it'll come sooner than you think!" That doesn't fix it. I can't think of any other punishment system that operates like this. It's not like you go to court in real life and the judge says "throw him in jail for...a really long time." No! They give people an EXACT amount of time, so why are punishments in a damn video game more unreasonable than in real life!? And I don't buy that giving people a finite punishment will make them return to toxicity. NOPE. Now that I know that being toxic can bar me from chests, my game plan was to never be toxic again, but instead I'm just done. This whole thing has left such a bad taste in my mouth. I don't think I can ever come back to this game again.
Nisic (NA)
: Need motivation to play ranked! :(
You'll often find you're not as good as you think you are. Don't think in terms of "I should be X rank by now!" That just causes frustration, and when you get frustrated you start losing. Basically what happened to me is I got placed in Silver 1 at the beginning of the season. I had gotten gold before so I wasn't worried, and I easily got to gold again. But once I was in gold I decided to try to climb to plat, I thought "well I'm wayyyy better that gold 5!" Turns out I'm not. I'm still sitting in gold 5 now, and a big reason for that imo is that I was putting so much pressure on myself saying "I should be better that this!" I think if I had maintained the mindset I had at the beginning of the season where I was just having fun and wasn't worried too much about my rank because I saw getting gold as predestined, I would be out of G5 by now, but instead I put a lot of pressure on myself, and that caused me to lose a bunch, and now I'm basically in ELO hell (losing a lot more LP when I lose than I gain when I win). So just live in the moment. treat each game as a separate microcosm, and don't bog yourself down with this "I SHOULD BE BETTER!" Thoughts. They are really not constructive...just play, try to win, try to have fun. You will climb that way for sure.
: Those are called 'examples', and I was simply trying to illustrate the point that rule breaking often leads to a loss of privileges in some form. And obviously you're not a normal dude like me because I have never had a single behavior punishment/issue in 3+ years of playing League. So you just have to play the FREE game a little more, and ANYONE on your team can get the S for you to get the chest. Its basically getting a crack at paid content for free. Lemme try another one of those 'examples' that you seem to struggle with: You buy tickets to a concert. A radio station gives away a pair of tickets to said concert in some "Caller #10" style giveaway. You're not owed anything because you paid for your tickets and those lucky people didn't. And to stretch the example a little farther, the Radio station always reserves the right to not allow you to participate in their giveaway if they determine you broke a rule of theirs. TL;DR- There's no argument where you are owed free access to paid content, period. and its even weaker when you are one of the less upstanding members of the community.
> [{quoted}](name=Ego Sum Redemit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bYTyeAoo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-03-19T08:11:10.336+0000) > > Those are called 'examples', and I was simply trying to illustrate the point that rule breaking often leads to a loss of privileges in some form. And obviously you're not a normal dude like me because I have never had a single behavior punishment/issue in 3+ years of playing League. > > So you just have to play the FREE game a little more, and ANYONE on your team can get the S for you to get the chest. Its basically getting a crack at paid content for free. > > Lemme try another one of those 'examples' that you seem to struggle with: You buy tickets to a concert. A radio station gives away a pair of tickets to said concert in some "Caller #10" style giveaway. You're not owed anything because you paid for your tickets and those lucky people didn't. And to stretch the example a little farther, the Radio station always reserves the right to not allow you to participate in their giveaway if they determine you broke a rule of theirs. > > TL;DR- There's no argument where you are owed free access to paid content, period. and its even weaker when you are one of the less upstanding members of the community Your exampes are unduly harsh, and your new example seems unduly complex. My point is simply that, out of the many "less upstanding" members of the league community, I am one of the least offensive. I wasn't banned, I was chat restricted, and I served out my 10 game restriction. Plus, that was months ago, and yet I'm still hit with this new penalty I knew nothing about. To submit an actually good analogy to this discussion...It's basically like if you spanked a child after he hits his sister, then 2 months later you go to get ice cream and you're like "NONE FOR YOU BILLY, YOU HIT YOUR SISTER 2 MONTHS AGO", doesn't that seem a little harsh? Billy was already spanked...that should be enough. and if he hits his sister again, spank him AND give him a time out, whatever, but Billy has been good since his first spanking, so why continue punishing him? You'd probably say that dad is being a dick to his son, but when Riot does it it's somehow righteous? Come on.
: You're saying that its unfair and harsh that the folks who run the company decided that those who can't follow rules don't get the chance to win free stuff that normally can only be acquired through the use of real life currency? Chests/crafting/etc are a privilege, not a right. Just like how felons can't legally own a firearm, and pedophiles can't hang out at elementary schools...it comes with the rule-breaking territory.
> [{quoted}](name=Ego Sum Redemit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bYTyeAoo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-19T07:54:02.865+0000) > > You're saying that its unfair and harsh that the folks who run the company decided that those who can't follow rules don't get the chance to win free stuff that normally can only be acquired through the use of real life currency? Chests/crafting/etc are a privilege, not a right. Just like how felons can't legally own a firearm, and pedophiles can't hang out at elementary schools...it comes with the rule-breaking territory. I'm not a felon or a pedophile LOL...just a normal dude like you who had a few bad games. I don't see why the punishment is so harsh. I have never even been fully banned, just chat restricted. And the stuff isn't exactly "free"...you have to earn your S ranks. You don't get a chest for just simply playing the game.
Rioter Comments
iConcy (NA)
: Inflated Damage Numbers
This is literally my biggest problem with League atm. Damage numbers are simply too high. Thunderlords was overtuned, but instead of just nerfing it, they decided to bring the other keystones up to its level. So now they game is very damage heavy. I feel like certain champions only need 1 or 2 kills to begin snowballing and one-shotting other champions. I hate it. Just last season I would only really fear an enemy if they had 3 kills. Now I feel like I have to respect a champion with only a single kill because they can probably 1-shot me with just a single spell rotation with only that small advantage. Really removes a lot of strategy. I feel I do best by just acting like a wild beast, and simply attacking someone as sooon as I see them rather than having any sort of planning, because it's more about just unloading your obscene damage faster than the other guy.
Alfaider (NA)
: Lux bug?
Afaik that is normal. It seems uninterruptible. I've have played vs a Lux as Zac, and I knocked her up with my ulti in the middle of her ulti cast and it still went off. I think the only thing that can stop it is just killing her before it goes off. Seems like bullshit to me. I figure she is a very long-range champion. If someone is even close enough to her to stun her or bump her then they deserve to interrupt it. For a champion that is strong right now it would be nice if Riot introduced a bit of counterplay to her kit beyond simply dodging her spells.
: As a jungler, I mute pings
How the fuck do you mute pings? I thought that was impossible...do you mean you mute people who ping?
: dont really know what to do
Chalk it up to bad luck? You have to realize that some games you just can't win and don't dwell on it. Focus on winning the close games and forget the blowouts that you lost because your bot lane was 0/10 at 7 minutes. Also take breaks. if you lose two games in a row just stop. You're probably tilted after that and you won't be playing up to your full potential, so don't even try.
Elindiir (NA)
: That 'try hard' champ of your's
{{champion:40}} for sure. I used to love her, but she's gotten nerfed so many times she's a lot less fun to play now. She's still very strong, so I'll pull her out when I really want a W, but if I want to have fun on support I'll play Bard, not Janna.
: I got 192 dominion wins
What about if I have a chat restriction? Will I still get the icon? I didn't even think about it, and now the patch is out. I worried that I missed out on the icon now :/
Rioter Comments
: I just don't see the problem with getting stuck with 4-men premades in ranked
I mean...the report system is set up so that a person needs multiple reports, often in the same game, for it to take action. So your one measly report against a toxic 4-man premade probably won't do much, unless they were toxic in all chat so that you can get the enemy team reporting them as well. Also..."forcing them to lose" is a good way to get them to report you, because none of them can ever be the problem, so it must be this horrible pug player who made everything go to shit, so suddenly there are 4 reports on your account, because they're all ganging up on you. Honestly I hate Dynamic Queue, it's horrible. I can't wait for pure solo queue. At least then you won't get teamed up on by premade assholes.
Are (NA)
: Can we improve Amumu's AA?
Damn I never even knew what Amumu passive did...so technically I'm supposed to throw an auto in there THEN ulti for maximum damage? Did not know that LOL.
Wulffrith (EUNE)
: Aatrox + New Warlords
He will still be garbage. Tried playing him today...he needs a lot more than an OP keystone to make him viable again.
Rioter Comments
: Game needs a HUGE balance reevaluation.
Agreed...the damage in this game is insane. Much preffered it when I wouldn't get 1 shot by a guy with ilke 2 kills.
: how do you clear entire jungle with just a refillable potion?
Are you kiting the jungle mobs as you take them? This saves you a lot of health. I got a bit lazy and wasn't doing it for a while, but then I realized that if I went refillable I'd get rekt if I didn't take the time to kite the camps. What does that mean? Well right after a camp hits you just take a step back, this causes the camp to have to run forward a bit and delays the camp's next auto. Ideally you want to want to do this in between your own autos so that you're not auto-canceling yourself when stepping back. But usually the refillable potion is for people with really good sustain (Xin Zhao, Zac, etc.) because they have enough sustain to make it through their first clear easily, and it saves them money on potions in the long run. You can do it on junglers with less sustain, but just realize you will probably have to back early and thus you won't have as much early pressure, but you save gold in the long run because you won't be paying potions on each back.
: #tons of damages stand aside {{champion:96}} , you've been replaced by the tiny little yordle who has **two** damaging abilities {{champion:117}} for #tons of damages
> [{quoted}](name=CrestKnight,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dE9uTlp6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-17T02:15:48.766+0000) > > #tons of damages > > stand aside {{champion:96}} , you've been replaced by the tiny little yordle who has **two** damaging abilities > > > {{champion:117}} for #tons of damages Nice straw man fallacy. I never said she does more damage than {{champion:96}}, simply that she does A LOT considering all the other things she brings to the table.
: Is Jungling Harder this Season?
They buffed the strength of the jungle camps in the preseason, and so there were only a few champs that can really deal with the early jungle well enough to be considered effective. But Riot has been adding more and more champs to the "viable" pool as they buff specific champions and items. If anything it feels a bit overcrowded atm. There are obviously ridiculously strong picks like Udyr and Yi, but under them there's a vast pool of viable champions. So the most annoying thing now is just the amount of possible matchups you might have to deal with.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
FrankerX (EUW)
: "i just woke up and there was like an old chicken mc nugget next to my keyboard... it still was tasty" was like the most disgusting thing a pro player (dyrus) ever said.
> [{quoted}](name=Brâ1ncânc3r,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=bpu4NBtG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-01T23:02:28.514+0000) > > "i just woke up and there was like an old chicken mc nugget next to my keyboard... it still was tasty" was like the most disgusting thing a pro player (darius) ever said. That's actually hilarious
: [FOLLOWUP] Juggernaut Items
Well you guys have created a game environment where there's viable +MS% items for every single role in the game. Mages have Ludens, ADCs have multiple options in Phantom Dancer, Rapid Firecannon, and Hurricane, and tanks/juggernauts have um...Dead Man's...and that's it. So naturally you're going to see it everywhere. I's really the only way you're going to run down an enemy team when they all have +MS% items and swifties. My one other gripe is that Cleaver feels like it takes FOREVER to buy. I mean holy moley. I would really like to see a reduction in price there. I hate waiting so long for my first item.
Rioter Comments
Suh Shi (NA)
: New champ select doesn't pop up when its my turn to pick/ban, so i lost my promos.
Don't you know? That's just another feature of the new champ select! Just like locking in bans/picks. These features are designed to force you to sit in champ select like god (Riot Lyte) intended. But seriously though that sucks. It's hard to believe they put 6 months of work into new champ select and yet there are so many features left out.
Tworie (NA)
: Ziggs is the weakest long range poke mage in the game
Good? I hate champions like Ziggs...they just stall the game out with their ridiculous wave-clear. In fact, that champion is synonmous with wave-clear because he can just ult an entire wave, no matter how big it is, and just kill everything. So I really don't care to see him buffed, He's boring to play against and super boring to watch in LCS especially.
Show more

Lemons22

Level 85 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion