: Patch 9.22 notes
Riot. plz stop nerfing teemo in other maps or modes!! Like in Urf... Why would you do that when oracles is up every 5 seconds? you flat out make him bad by doing so. he has nothing going for him since his kit is so dated. You just make it harder & harder to play him & get kills...
: > [{quoted}](name=LemurMonster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=0004000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-29T02:52:28.079+0000) > > I agree. lost a game because the enemy team got two dragons. we are wining by landslide but it just fall HARD the moment they got the 2nd one. I got so burst down.. it such bullshit... not sure why it even a thing even in normal games & yet they are adding more of it this season.. strategy is pretty much dead. If you're winning by a landslide, how are you giving away 2 elders. {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=StarGuardianNeon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=00040001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-29T02:54:11.433+0000) > > If you're winning by a landslide, how are you giving away 2 elders. {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} I wasn't responding to you last time I checked. Plus we didnt want to cheese even more than we should which was a mistake. or rather riots for putting such a cheap thing in such a snowbally mode. We just wanted to have fun & mess around but now its isnt possible. I also blame the players to.
: > [{quoted}](name=StarGuardianNeon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T02:02:40.177+0000) > > I have not had a single game so far that the dragon has effected the outcome. All the matches are decided at loading in, if they have better people, unless theyre monkeys. Some games nobodies even got the dragon at all. /shrug > > I find the dragon to be pointless. I've got it multiple times as the losing team, and you just get one shot. Period. as i said before... and the worst thing is these stats the dragon gives are semi hidden stats(listed in tooltip) so there are somehow people still out there that dont know how much power that damn dragon is giving which mean some people on your team might not even try to contest the dragon, cause they dont know its almost an auto win.
> [{quoted}](name=frackphoneverifi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=000400010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T02:07:36.174+0000) > > as i said before... > > and the worst thing is these stats the dragon gives are semi hidden stats(listed in tooltip) so there are somehow people still out there that dont know how much power that damn dragon is giving which mean some people on your team might not even try to contest the dragon, cause they dont know its almost an auto win. I agree. lost a game because the enemy team got two dragons. we are wining by landslide but it just fall HARD the moment they got the 2nd one. I got so burst down.. it such bullshit... not sure why it even a thing even in normal games & yet they are adding more of it this season.. strategy is pretty much dead.
vnknøwn (EUW)
: I don't know if you can read, but I wasn't talking about the dmg. I was talking about the actives and the passives of the items, not their dmg
> [{quoted}](name=vnknøwn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AhhWlgar,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-25T05:55:23.530+0000) > > I don't know if you can read, but I wasn't talking about the dmg. I was talking about the actives and the passives of the items, not their dmg Um yeah.. better actives & passives.. you're the one who cant read.
: Micro-balancing ARAM has unintended consequences and should be stopped
Tell me about it.. The teemo damage nerfs made him so useless vs anyone building anything remotely tanky. I am fine with nerfs to the shrooms & I am saying that as him being one of my mains but why touch his autos? Even bursting a class he is supposed to counter is not possible because of it. Really.. just try going in to auto & you just pop....
: Can We Nerf AP Already?
Agreed... I see the mass thumbs down tells you there is bunch of whiny mage mains in this place. Biggest whiners I ever seen. Right next to adcs but at this point.. I kinda feel sorry for adcs.. made them way too easy to kill. Even when feed. They just blow up. I swear nearly any ap item building champs only one level ahead or half a item will take like 80% of there heath with two ability's. Again why is this even a thing?
vnknøwn (EUW)
: The state of ap assassins
Are you kidding me!? ap items are broken as fuck. I dont like getting one shot combo by mages at all. Hell man.. even tanks like malipite & amumu is doing this garbage! why is this even a thing? It's toxic as hell. AP items snowball to much. It's the death fire touch meda all over again.
CurS1VE (NA)
: Wait...Ashe has a 55% WR???
Her built in Frozen mallet. I truly feel riot went to far with slows now & not just hers. The persistent slow makes it too easy to get kited/chased not just by her but her team. Plus those unnecessary buffs she got for her new skin. It's way to obvious.
: Are you dissatisfied with the state of the game in some way? What way? (Poll)
I'd forgive the high damage & over loaded kits if they just put rotating game modes back again.. It's shameful that a multi billion company only balances 2 game modes.
: Ok Ashe.
LOL yeah that part really threw me off. xD It's kinda sad though.. Now she is just reminds me of another edge lord with her voice update. I mean damn man.. her ban quote. Girl.. I rather DIE with my eyes close really. I love to go in my sleep ty very much.
: Stop buffing champions in ARAM
They need to revert ALL the tank buffs in this. they just steam roll more squishy champs.. the way League works, they are fundamentally not far at all, with all the CC & max % damage built in there kit. WHY give them DAMAGE buffs!? There is nothing the other team can do to stop a team full of them. It's the damn tank meta all over again. & wish they plz revert the teemo nerfs as it does more harm than good with the poke 1000 range -50% damage nerfs making it near impossible to do any damage to team of tanky champs.
: yeah tanks are so fun... execpt they are toxic as fuck. high damage high survivability is never fun. riot needs to remove high ap ratios and max health or percent health damage scaling from tanks and just make them tankier. nothing like a shen taunting you and doing half ur health in a combo while taking no damage. or a malphite 1 shotting you with full armor because his damage scales off his armor
> [{quoted}](name=Bonten,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xd94AUn8,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-08T16:42:15.995+0000) > > yeah tanks are so fun... execpt they are toxic as fuck. high damage high survivability is never fun. riot needs to remove high ap ratios and max health or percent health damage scaling from tanks and just make them tankier. nothing like a shen taunting you and doing half ur health in a combo while taking no damage. or a malphite 1 shotting you with full armor because his damage scales off his armor THANK YOU! WHY dont people see this? Have people already forgotten how toxic tank only meta was!!?? The way this game plays make tanks so unfair to vs. Thats the reason why they are in the state now to begin with. Why conqueror exist! They made melees/fighter class obsolete.
: ARAM Balance Update Thread
Plz undo the buffs to Udyr... You made him far too tanky. He just steam rolls squishy comps. I really think you need to undo all tank buffs in this. They make it impossible to punish them now. Honestly.. get rid of there damage. they dont need it. we have enough of that.
: TFT: not my style
Same & rather have NexusBlitz back or Hexakill.
Akrid415 (NA)
: ARAM comps
That the biggest issue I have with the game. TOO MUCH CC!! Nerf that shit already man. It got to a point there IS no skill to it anymore.
: ARAM Bans
It's cc they really need to nerf.
: Noone above silver takes more than 1 damage item on 90% tanks. Most dont take even one.
> [{quoted}](name=Aatrox Airlines,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xbjw88Iu,comment-id=002d0000,timestamp=2019-08-07T06:33:10.380+0000) > > Noone above silver takes more than 1 damage item on 90% tanks. Most dont take even one. You just dont see it anymore since they are not a good pick much these days. it's the burst meta.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Recommended items in aram are bad and misleading players.
Mages are honestly abusing tank items now & its so disgusting how much damage they can do. >:|
: The Reason Tanks Aren't Played Often
Unless they nerf the hell out of their damage or remove there %heath damage. They cant be valuable. it makes them so unfair really. They cant have both damage & defense. it makes all other champs useless. Tanks end up just buying more damage items instead of tank items since they are tanky enough to get away with it. I seen it happen a lot.
: Pyke In ARAM Is Annoying Beyond Belief
Yeah they over stat him in this mode way to much by the buffs they gave him in normal game play but not only that, they buff him in aram to! Like holy crap it is so obvious they do this every time they release a new skin. its really unprofessional tbh Playing favorites making the game even more unbalanced than it should be. He a shinning example of a champ that should of never been made & was the embodiment of season 8 bad choices. I been seeing Poke mages & burst mages are starting to build tank items & it's really ruining things in aram as well.
: > [{quoted}](name=LemurMonster,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=0003000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T02:38:44.168+0000) > > that wasn't a watcher.. Just anther Voidborn.. Watchers are drawn to the power of the World Runes so it's no shock they send there tropes to get them. Riot specifically says it is a Voidborn. They are far bigger than that. https://1.bp.blogspot.com/--6p5d_TMaw4/W1neu47QSmI/AAAAAAABEFU/LG2geweeJ2A-kY40r3oh3e5oQwKHFw32QCEwYBhgL/s1600/1.jpg Dude, idk where you get that this isnt a Watcher. Its appearance perfectly matches the description of the story, and even the description says "Even the mythical watcher are drawn", why would they talk about them on a picture that heavily suggest it is one if it isnt in fact one. Also, i saw Riot specifically say it IS a watcher, so either bring up your source or so far, everything points out to this being a Watcher
> [{quoted}](name=NA Darklarik,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=00030005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T07:09:28.743+0000) > > https://1.bp.blogspot.com/--6p5d_TMaw4/W1neu47QSmI/AAAAAAABEFU/LG2geweeJ2A-kY40r3oh3e5oQwKHFw32QCEwYBhgL/s1600/1.jpg > > Dude, idk where you get that this isnt a Watcher. Its appearance perfectly matches the description of the story, and even the description says "Even the mythical watcher are drawn", why would they talk about them on a picture that heavily suggest it is one if it isnt in fact one. > > Also, i saw Riot specifically say it IS a watcher, so either bring up your source or so far, everything points out to this being a Watcher it's not. Way to small. It's is really funny how anyone could mistake that for a watcher. They eyes doesnt match at all as they have a huge slit eye.
: > [{quoted}](name=LemurMonster,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=00030005000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T22:41:04.578+0000) > > 1. I did.... > > That was back then they were called frozen watchers which now they changed since then to make them look like void beings. They no longer would look like anything resembling anything Freljord aka *Yeti like* but rather have unearthly "tentacled limbs" surrounding a great, lidless eye but thats all we know for now. > > 2nd. lol well.. it's funny if so..he really is that big headed as you say. > > Doesn't even seem to understand the danger all of existence is in from these beings. > > Hell. The great council needed more than him & Targonians to fight them & thats just their army alone. > > They are laughing at him because they know he is not a treat to them. All we know? Idk man they confirmed that the thing in the Ryze cinematic was one so i got to see it pretty clearly. Also, Runterra is just 1 world of countless, its erasure wouldnt be that big a deal. The watchers arent nearly as strong as you might think consider Ryze beat one. SUre they are powerful but thus far they dont have any feat that lets them stand against the enteties of 1 world alone, let alone the more powerful cosmic enteties.
> [{quoted}](name=NA Darklarik,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=000300050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:52:02.809+0000) > > All we know? Idk man they confirmed that the thing in the Ryze cinematic was one so i got to see it pretty clearly. > > Also, Runterra is just 1 world of countless, its erasure wouldnt be that big a deal. The watchers arent nearly as strong as you might think consider Ryze beat one. SUre they are powerful but thus far they dont have any feat that lets them stand against the enteties of 1 world alone, let alone the more powerful cosmic enteties. that wasn't a watcher.. Just anther Voidborn.. Watchers are drawn to the power of the World Runes so it's no shock they send there tropes to get them. Riot specifically says it is a Voidborn. They are far bigger than that.
: Just wanted to bring attention to the Twisted Treeline removal
They deliberately killed TT over the years, gonna be honest. They showed no interest in the map at all when I seen people here beg for updates for some years in both the boards & reddit, they didn't even include anything for it like Event rewards. Of course players lost interest over time. I feel they did this in purpose; a excuse to remove it just to save a buck on resources. I just dont get how they can be so lazy when it comes to game maps. Smite example has many more modes & do updates on them just as much as there main map, yet the Game is not as big as League of Legends. Riot Games JUST focus on ONE game! wtf... I just want hexakill again & Nexus Blitz. Summers rift got too stale for me & its just as near snowbally as Aram so I dont see a point in playing it.
: > [{quoted}](name=LemurMonster,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=000300050000,timestamp=2019-07-30T08:42:12.027+0000) > > & yet he is scared of the watchers. Thats pretty terrifying really seeing how powerful he is. Man I wish I knew what they looked like. Ok 1., we already know what the Watchers look like. Do some research. Second, he is not scared. He shudders, but that isnt fear, its respect, he realizes how strong an entity has to be to pull of the feat of rending reality. I wouldnt call when he says "I want to remind this intelligence that NO ONE laugh at me in my plane of existence" as the words of someone who is afraid.
> [{quoted}](name=NA Darklarik,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=0003000500000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T04:12:29.298+0000) > > Ok 1., we already know what the Watchers look like. Do some research. > Second, he is not scared. He shudders, but that isnt fear, its respect, he realizes how strong an entity has to be to pull of the feat of rending reality. I wouldnt call when he says "I want to remind this intelligence that NO ONE laugh at me in my plane of existence" as the words of someone who is afraid. 1. I did.... That was back then they were called frozen watchers which now they changed since then to make them look like void beings. They no longer would look like anything resembling anything Freljord aka *Yeti like* but rather have unearthly "tentacled limbs" surrounding a great, lidless eye but thats all we know for now. 2nd. lol well.. it's funny if so..he really is that big headed as you say. Doesn't even seem to understand the danger all of existence is in from these beings. Hell. The great council needed more than him & Targonians to fight them & thats just their army alone. They are laughing at him because they know he is not a treat to them.
: > [{quoted}](name=LemurMonster,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-30T02:29:20.718+0000) > > I really dont see Aspects as gods at all. just merely human beings that been beefed up with the sun disk. This god complex mindset got them in there situation of being sealed up. They are not greater than anyone. I dont feel sorry for them at all & glad Atreus put one them in there place. :P The Ascended are the ones that the Sun Disk empowered with many turning into Darkins but yeah Aspects are pretty much gods from another world/plane that pick mortals like Leona to serve as avatars of their will.They take the forms of celestial bodies and holy crap what if Aatrox killed Leona's aspect does this mean the Sun would go out because we all read that the Pantheon constellation blinked out of existence.
> [{quoted}](name=The Stripy Bag,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T02:41:15.015+0000) > > The Ascended are the ones that the Sun Disk empowered with many turning into Darkins but yeah Aspects are pretty much gods from another world/plane that pick mortals like Leona to serve as avatars of their will.They take the forms of celestial bodies and holy crap what if Aatrox killed Leona's aspect does this mean the Sun would go out because we all read that the Pantheon constellation blinked out of existence. It reminds me Sol once vaporize Pantheon when he was caught in a small star blast for a planet, even his so called unbreakable weapons didn't survive through that. lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Czeslaw,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-29T15:59:47.406+0000) > > So can anyone confirm if the Aspect of War is dead dead? Like no more reincarnations? If so, Aatrox is freaking nuts. I highly highly doubt it. Remember that in Aurelion Sol's lore he was literally caught in the blast of him hurling a miniature star at the world and was utterly and completely vaporized, even his shield and "Unbreakable spear" I honestly dont think Aatrox slaying his avatar killed the aspect if he can come back from that. His "God killer" title is really just his ability to slay the aspects's avatars, not their true selves, which they never really expose.
> [{quoted}](name=NA Darklarik,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=00030005,timestamp=2019-07-30T06:57:55.072+0000) > > I highly highly doubt it. Remember that in Aurelion Sol's lore he was literally caught in the blast of him hurling a miniature star at the world and was utterly and completely vaporized, even his shield and "Unbreakable spear" > > I honestly dont think Aatrox slaying his avatar killed the aspect if he can come back from that. His "God killer" title is really just his ability to slay the aspects's avatars, not their true selves, which they never really expose. & yet he is scared of the watchers. Thats pretty terrifying really seeing how powerful he is. Man I wish I knew what they looked like.
: The darkin weapons forged by the aspects aren't necessarily god killing weapons because they were created by the aspects (hosts) they are simply cages from the darkin.
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-29T21:39:39.481+0000) > > The darkin weapons forged by the aspects aren't necessarily god killing weapons because they were created by the aspects (hosts) they are simply cages from the darkin. This. Tbh I know they are not made to seal them in there own weapons but rather to kill void beings. I find it funny people think beef up humans can fight a real god. They are in a level that is beyond conflict. it just cant happen but of course dunno how it works in the Runetera world. lol we have yet to see a real god so far besides Vilemaw who supposedly is a spider god.
: I loved the part when Aatrox killed Pantheon with a sword. Like, ASol threw a star on other Pantheon body, and it just killed the body, not the aspect And Aatrox killed the aspect itself and erased the constellation of War with a fucking sword. And then a normal human 1x1 Aatrox and won. Atreus-Pantheon>Aatrox>Old Pantheon
> [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-29T16:02:19.620+0000) > > I loved the part when Aatrox killed Pantheon with a sword. > Like, ASol threw a star on other Pantheon body, and it just killed the body, not the aspect > And Aatrox killed the aspect itself and erased the constellation of War with a fucking sword. > > And then a normal human 1x1 Aatrox and won. > Atreus-Pantheon>Aatrox>Old Pantheon I really dont see Aspects as gods at all. just merely human beings that been beefed up with the sun disk. This god complex mindset got them in there situation of being sealed up. They are not greater than anyone. I dont feel sorry for them at all & glad Atreus put one them in there place. :P
: Holy crap Aatrox actually IS a godslayer
Aspects are not really gods though... They just merely humans that been juiced up with the power of the sun which isn't a very smart idea. It's like giving a child a armed nuke or something.
: Imagine you are allowed to delete one champion from the game?
Hmm hard pick because many new champs released have such over loaded kits, that they stat buff the hell of of older champions. thus making a damage/burst creep meta ongoing over 2 years. Like example, remember when {{champion:31}} get punished by losing stacks when killed? or when {{champion:75}} Q had a cooldown but now it into a urf spammer by ulting. {{champion:122}} was over stat keep up. Why? Because of champions like these. {{champion:142}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:245}} Some that embody the failure that was season 8.
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: i thought im the only one in universe that hates this bitch
> [{quoted}](name=PiVoRx,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TETwI0Hi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-21T21:39:21.317+0000) > > i thought im the only one in universe that hates this bitch Nope. Sure she is kinda cute but I see her as a abomination tbh...
: The only problem with your analysis is that you overestimate the cunning of the community. No one ~~except Shingetsu~~ buys {{item:3123}} under any circumstance.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pEu3Eaj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-18T12:35:45.256+0000) > > The only problem with your analysis is that you overestimate the cunning of the community. > > No one ~~except Shingetsu~~ buys {{item:3123}} under any circumstance. Hahahaah! Why are you getting down voted? Because people know many are to cheap to get a 800 gold item that really mess over all form of healing.... It's not only funny but really sad....
: Patch 9.14 notes
Can you guys plz nerf ap items? It's making mages unfair to vs with all this excessive cooldown they have & burst. You turn this game into a bullet hell! :|
: It feels like an huge number high skill floor champions right now are way overtuned...
I still consider Lee one of such champs. His kit is so ludicrously overloaded when you really look into it. Damn blind, now edgelord has just about everything. Shield, gap closer, mobility, max % damage, cc, burst, attack speed & sustain. Like what!? Think about it, that is really bad design.. The only reason why his winrate isnt too high is because of what you said & that 1vs5 mentality they have like Riven players to. My main is some of the few high skill floor champions I feel who is fine now & has been so for some time. he didn't really need buffs.. it's as you said. The number high skill floor champions right now are so overturned it is why he FEELS weak & out of meta. I blame this stupid burst meta & cool down reduction meta. Some have so much built in there damn kits now.. aka Vayne ulti giving a near non stop invincibly.
: Mages need to land skillshots to one shot
Yeah thats the thing.. Just one abilty or two to one shot with only a few seconds of cooldown. Turning this game into a bullet hell.. Whats the counter to that?
iamfirxs (EUW)
: ARAM BALANCE
The biggest problem of aram is the god damn CC. Why isnt it nerf by 25% or more? That is why poke mages or other such champs are hard to deal with & the damn excessive amount of cooldown they get so easy.
Zardo (NA)
: I'm getting super tired of hearing people complain about "mages" being broken
its there damn items that make op. Too much diminishing returns on cc plus the cooldown reductions on the items is absurd. there is no point to getting tenacity anymore.
: Why are you still buffing AP items?
Ikr? Mages are damn busted now because of there items. They have too much access to cooldowns reduction which makes them like pseudo urf champs & it sure doesnt help they got a number of heath items to. :|
: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
I normally dont comment in such topics but let just say THIS is the reason why I cant recommend this game to anyone I know. Even family cause how childish the community is. Also personally. This is also why I dont like to play summers rift nor ranked because of how stale it's got. This funny thing reminds me as I played a aram game yesterday & a WW tried to lecture me on what is my build with me having a death cap on Kayle in aram of all places. The result, we won & I got a quad from it winning the game. Mindless sheep dont know how to game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqYrANAF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T15:58:27.211+0000) > > What does Nexus Blitz have to do with autochess? How can Riot profit off of a game mode that isn't theirs for a game that isn't something they own? Are they now making an auto chess mode? Riot is always insists that they only have enough resources to develop a certain number of things at a time, if that is the case then they most definitely dropped NB for this low effort copy paste
> [{quoted}](name=Towboat421,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqYrANAF,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-06-10T20:10:25.136+0000) > > Riot is always insists that they only have enough resources to develop a certain number of things at a time, if that is the case then they most definitely dropped NB for this low effort copy paste hah... A company that makes billions? that is really funny.
FFrazien (EUW)
: Nexus Blitz canceled as permanent gamemode
Biggest moba game has Only 3 maps permanently available as others such as Smite has 7. gg
: What champions counter Riven exactly? Because according to basically every website she is kicking Darius, Fiora, Jax, Sylas, Renekton, and Yasuo out while the only champions who are beating her as hard as she beats them is Neeko (just got nerfed), Garen, Teemo, and Kennen. Most of her counters are squishy ranged champions who tend to mess up build comps and honestly aren't even that fun to play as. It also still doesn't change the fact that she has a huge play rate and win rate as a champion who is meant to be hard to play as.
> [{quoted}](name=Poop Johnson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h4beGyFv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-12T04:13:50.760+0000) > > What champions counter Riven exactly? Because according to basically every website she is kicking Darius, Fiora, Jax, Sylas, Renekton, and Yasuo out while the only champions who are beating her as hard as she beats them is Neeko (just got nerfed), Garen, Teemo, and Kennen. Most of her counters are squishy ranged champions who tend to mess up build comps and honestly aren't even that fun to play as. > > It also still doesn't change the fact that she has a huge play rate and win rate as a champion who is meant to be hard to play as. Used to be Gnar kinda. More of a skill match up till they gutted his cooldowns. They are 3 times as long as hers now. Her own got buffed since then.
swci12 (NA)
: Why New Morgana begame a COMEDIAN girl?
She isn't a fallen angel. just a powered up human thinking they are one. She isnt anywhere near the real deal. XD You cant even be in the presence of a real arc Angel. You would just melt... She used to be one though....
: > [{quoted}](name=LemurMonster,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=8Zw41Eu0,comment-id=0044,timestamp=2019-03-07T10:08:11.065+0000) > > Where is Hexikill? Man I miss that mode... They make some gay modes, and delete the old fun ones
> [{quoted}](name=I L0VE HENTAl,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=8Zw41Eu0,comment-id=00440000,timestamp=2019-03-08T13:21:01.980+0000) > > They make some gay modes, and delete the old fun ones Urf used to be fun.. the damage is out of control... Not only that, they made it worst with the damn new elder dragon... I swear it feels they dont even play there own game.
: ARURF+ 9.5 Extension & Changelist
Where is Hexikill? Man I miss that mode...
: The Official Rules of League of Legends
lol Yasuo is the new teemo. His Ban rate says it all. no one like vsing him.
: @ghostcrawler Don't blame urf if i quit when it goes away
Oh god someone said it! Glad I am NOT the only one who thinks this.. I just want Hexakill back & to pick my main in urf. I never cared for busted champs in it..
Riot Jag (NA)
: Teemo changes temporarily on PBE for early feedback
My take on this is, while I love some of the changes some other really concern me. Dont put the slow in the Camouflage.. Whats the point when you cant reach your opponent to ambush when they move faster than teemo with all these dashes around? Every champ who has Camouflage get a small boost in speed so why not him? The slow will make him feel really clunky. His W is pretty bad & so dated compare to many new champions that been out lately & reworks.. Why no change to it or upgrade like when you active it, you remove all slows or something? The new E is like a weaker version of Twitch Q but unlike him, Teemo doesn't have the same attack range he does & even then Twitch just pops with gap closers or burst range champs hence why you need his ulti for team fights but for Teemo. It's like a death sentience with his low range, especially in team fights. You just cant expect no one to not try poke at you when you auto them or stand still for a moment. Not a fan of the stealth removal on bushes. It's so easy to gank him & just removing the stealth will make it even easier to outright kill him now when trying to hide in a bush when you do get ganked because these exist {{item:2055}} {{item:3364}}
: How is Riven balanced?
Shes not.. lol I remember when Gnar vs one used to be a skill match.,. not anymore since his cooldowns got really gutted & hers buffed...
: Riot writers, what do you have against the "usual" good guys?
Yeah I think we are getting tried of the these edge lord characters they been pulling out. Yes they are tough & had a hard life.. we get it... I mean so did we... Let us have some fun in a fantasy world for once to escape our own.
Show more

LemurMonster

Level 224 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion