: In all seriousness, you likely are feeling cartilage or muscle tissue or something completely benign. When was the last time you were screened at the dentist/doctor? Get it checked out and I can almost guarantee that even if you DO have some form of cancer that they can simply cut it out or treat it very quickly with a high success rate. Also, I get that you're probably legit frightened, anyone would be, but don't joke about such a thing in regards to a stupid video game brah.
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yrq0M1l6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T00:58:49.229+0000) > > In all seriousness, you likely are feeling cartilage or muscle tissue or something completely benign. When was the last time you were screened at the dentist/doctor? Get it checked out and I can almost guarantee that even if you DO have some form of cancer that they can simply cut it out or treat it very quickly with a high success rate. > > Also, I get that you're probably legit frightened, anyone would be, but don't joke about such a thing in regards to a stupid video game brah. Havnt been really examined in a long time, I hope its nothing serious.
Syrile (NA)
: I like how this is being downvoted and complained about as "your problem" except I know a ton of people who have reinstalled League, use completely clean high-end gaming computers with no other programs running, and still encounter the bug that freezes your game in the load screen and encounter it often, no matter how many times they have used the repair tool, reinstalled, or done various other things. This bug existed since Clash came back for that weird "beta." Clash caused a bug when it first came out and now again when it came back... and it still exists like five months or so later?
> [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gnbUYiT5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-10T00:57:30.667+0000) > > I like how this is being downvoted and complained about as "your problem" except I know a ton of people who have reinstalled League, use completely clean high-end gaming computers with no other programs running, and still encounter the bug that freezes your game in the load screen and encounter it often, no matter how many times they have used the repair tool, reinstalled, or done various other things. > > This bug existed since Clash came back for that weird "beta." > Clash caused a bug when it first came out and now again when it came back... and it still exists like five months or so later? Finally glad to see someone who actually realizes the issue.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gnbUYiT5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:56:22.285+0000) > > Its not only affecting me, a post I made early this morning had like 5 comments about the same bug, ya know where the loading screen gets to 100% and then just sits there and doesn't even let you alt f4 so you need to restart your entire pc, ya that bug. So...Other people also have the same problem with their system.
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gnbUYiT5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T00:24:30.004+0000) > > So...Other people also have the same problem with their system. totally
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gnbUYiT5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:55:11.966+0000) > > Even the moderator ChickenWrap knows about the bug from the post I made early this morning, aswell as the other 5 people that commented on it as well. Its not only affecting me. And you're complaining on the boards instead of contacting the people who can either help you fix it or diagnose it and report it to the developers to fix... why?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gnbUYiT5,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:58:24.918+0000) > > And you're complaining on the boards instead of contacting the people who can either help you fix it or diagnose it and report it to the developers to fix... why? Because according to Riot "Rioters are always on the boards looking for problems and trying to fix them"
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAuEUwTF,comment-id=0001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:52:19.923+0000) > > pls explain how me saying you don't have any games in the whole season rank shaming, how can I shame something you don't even have??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? You are attempting to discredit someone using their rank, play amount, or other things that **don't even matter for this discussion**. By the way, you literally **are continuing to knowingly queue up for games knowing that your client is messed up, and you refuse to fix it**. So yeah, you don't deserve season rewards or honor when you're knowingly ruining others games instead of fixing your computer.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAuEUwTF,comment-id=00010000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:54:43.276+0000) > > You are attempting to discredit someone using their rank, play amount, or other things that **don't even matter for this discussion**. > > By the way, you literally **are continuing to knowingly queue up for games knowing that your client is messed up, and you refuse to fix it**. So yeah, you don't deserve season rewards or honor when you're knowingly ruining others games instead of fixing your computer. hold up lemme be you for a second. You have no games played this season therefore your argument about the bug being non existent can not be valid. just like how my previous post about lag compensation on Darius e not being valid simply because Riot never said they have lag compensation. So your argument can not be valid because you have not had the chance to experience the bug.
: Or it could be a problem with your system. No one I know has seen the bug or even had it affect them/their games.
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gnbUYiT5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:52:46.643+0000) > > Or it could be a problem with your system. No one I know has seen the bug or even had it affect them/their games. Its not only affecting me, a post I made early this morning had like 5 comments about the same bug, ya know where the loading screen gets to 100% and then just sits there and doesn't even let you alt f4 so you need to restart your entire pc, ya that bug.
rujitra (NA)
: Again, it's not created by Riot, **it's your installation being corrupted**. Yet you **continue** to harass others and spam the forums instead of taking the steps **that only you can take** to **actually fix the issue**. That's literally like saying "omg my car is destroying itself because I didn't get my oil changed when it wanted it WOW GREAT CAR "... no, it's your fault. They aren't going to come to your house and change the oil and baby you - and they can't.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gnbUYiT5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:53:35.320+0000) > > Again, it's not created by Riot, **it's your installation being corrupted**. Yet you **continue** to harass others and spam the forums instead of taking the steps **that only you can take** to **actually fix the issue**. > > That's literally like saying "omg my car is destroying itself because I didn't get my oil changed when it wanted it WOW GREAT CAR "... no, it's your fault. They aren't going to come to your house and change the oil and baby you - and they can't. Even the moderator ChickenWrap knows about the bug from the post I made early this morning, aswell as the other 5 people that commented on it as well. Its not only affecting me.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAuEUwTF,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:33:11.787+0000) > > cus that's why its been almost a year since for 14 day and no punishments or anything sense then and still honor 0, yep ok Yeah, did you not read what I said? I didn't say "if you don't get punished again", I said "if you stop acting poorly". It's possible to be minorly toxic in almost every game and never get a punishment so long as it isn't severe enough to merit one. Yet minor misbehavior will still slow your honor progress. Given that your responses here have been entirely passive aggressive, sarcastic, and just literally rude and devoid of any constructive discussion, and given you literally tried to "rank shame" me in another thread to try and "win" the "argument", yeah, that's why you're not progressing in honor.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAuEUwTF,comment-id=000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:49:51.314+0000) > > Yeah, did you not read what I said? I didn't say "if you don't get punished again", I said "if you stop acting poorly". > > It's possible to be minorly toxic in almost every game and never get a punishment so long as it isn't severe enough to merit one. Yet minor misbehavior will still slow your honor progress. > > Given that your responses here have been entirely passive aggressive, sarcastic, and just literally rude and devoid of any constructive discussion, and given you literally tried to "rank shame" me in another thread to try and "win" the "argument", yeah, that's why you're not progressing in honor. pls explain how me saying you don't have any games in the whole season rank shaming, how can I shame something you don't even have???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAuEUwTF,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:33:11.787+0000) > > cus that's why its been almost a year since for 14 day and no punishments or anything sense then and still honor 0, yep ok Have you ever considered the fact that you're still being toxic, but not toxic enough to get punished and that's why your honor level isn't going up It took my friend like a month or 2 to get to honor lvl 2
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAuEUwTF,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:34:36.420+0000) > > Have you ever considered the fact that you're still being toxic, but not toxic enough to get punished and that's why your honor level isn't going up > It took my friend like a month or 2 to get to honor lvl 2 seeing as I usually get 2 honors per game, nope
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAuEUwTF,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T22:56:12.150+0000) > > nope, its the honor aswell which is absolute fukcing bullshit, literally takes an entire year to get back to even honor level 1 It takes a month or so if you stop acting poorly.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAuEUwTF,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:29:30.988+0000) > > It takes a month or so if you stop acting poorly. cus that's why its been almost a year since for 14 day and no punishments or anything sense then and still honor 0, yep ok
: Maybe if you follow their rules you get rewards Mind blowing isnt it.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1pghnsEu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:13:57.607+0000) > > Maybe if you follow their rules you get rewards > Mind blowing isnt it. ya, got 14 dayd over a year ago for saying "lick my hairy nutsack" still honor level 0, no punishments since then. btw
: Well... Yes. Your behaviour is more important than your playtime. Besides, who the hell wants a freaking Aatrox skin anyway? ~~besides hashinshin~~
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1pghnsEu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:04:07.476+0000) > > Well... Yes. Your behaviour is more important than your playtime. Besides, who the hell wants a freaking Aatrox skin anyway? ~~besides hashinshin~~ if you ever get into my games you will see I am the hashinshin of plat elo, I get at least one person a day who says "is this hashsinshin?" in all chat, its honestly so funny.
Zethro (NA)
: Taking the L on season 9
How did you escape p4 and p3, I went through p4, went through p3 (kinda) failed p2 promos twice and now im back down to p4
Rioter Comments
: When you make a Rengar one trick ragequit with his duo
Manxxom (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAuEUwTF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-09T22:50:51.506+0000) > > riot fr boutta give this man who has 6 fucking games the victorious skin, when im in plat with over 200 and don't get it cus my honors 2 low, nice on riot, totally not bending me right over I don't think it has anything to do with honor... I think it's just the rank
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAuEUwTF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-09T22:52:57.264+0000) > > I don't think it has anything to do with honor... I think it's just the rank nope, its the honor aswell which is absolute fukcing bullshit, literally takes an entire year to get back to even honor level 1
510 (NA)
: Will i get victorious skin this year.
riot fr boutta give this man who has 6 fucking games the victorious skin, when im in plat with over 200 and don't get it cus my honors 2 low, nice on riot, totally not bending me right over
awww (NA)
: Riot Account Update
: BRONZE
if u master aatrox, even tho hes dog shit, youll shit on everyone all the way through silver
: Are you talking about the one where you load to 100% but you get trapped in the loading screen even though the game has already started?
> [{quoted}](name=The Stripy Bag,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m0oVYZXP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-09T21:04:57.750+0000) > > Are you talking about the one where you load to 100% but you get trapped in the loading screen even though the game has already started? yep
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: buying a tablet
I have a Samsung tab a and I use it every day, only slow once you power it on (after you press the red power off button that is like shutting down your pc) then 5 minutes later its pretty fast, but not very good at playing games such as cod mobile or pubg mobile.
: It just got nerfed a few patches ago. It's really not that bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Rax Reformed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lPgcgEhq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T22:18:59.963+0000) > > It just got nerfed a few patches ago. It's really not that bad. and they nerfed the damage per level, literally means nothing
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Work all day, deal with GARBAGE in real life and now LoL isn't working?
This is what happens when Riot releases things that are unfinished to make extra cash.
Rioter Comments
: ??? It's a bad rune taken on maybe 3 champions, only prominently taken on 1 of those 3, and said champion is a mediocre jungler with less than 4% pickrate. Why would it need nerfs?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z16N5OtZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-05T22:53:43.301+0000) > > ??? > > It's a bad rune taken on maybe 3 champions, only prominently taken on 1 of those 3, and said champion is a mediocre jungler with less than 4% pickrate. Why would it need nerfs? if its only a mediocre jungle why is it picked so much in high elo and in pro play?
: >oneshots I mean, isn't the nature of the rune that it grants 3 really fast AAs, so it literally can't oneshot? Unless the first AA is what oneshots you, but then 66% of the rune is wasted.
> [{quoted}](name=Variks the Loyal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z16N5OtZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-05T22:47:02.471+0000) > > I mean, isn't the nature of the rune that it grants 3 really fast AAs, so it literally can't oneshot? Unless the first AA is what oneshots you, but then 66% of the rune is wasted. reksai btw
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What do pros do to become skilled?
they play ranked instead of aram
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qkNRG3F3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T22:16:14.761+0000) > > I don't believe they have ever stated this as it is a norm in every new up to date title, and some clarity on the definition as the way I explained it might have been a bit confusing > > "The lag compensation system keeps a history of all recent player positions for one second. If a user command is executed, the server estimates at what time the command was created as follows" this is the definition of lag compensation. I have never seen any evidence this occurs in League of Legends. You have no evidence it occurs in League of Legends. We can't really discuss something that probably doesn't exist and is just you ranting anyway. The hitbox is the hitbox. The only thing that affects whether it hits you or not is the relative hitboxes (of the ability and you) at the time the abilities hitbox is measured. The time it is measured is going to be dependent on the ping of the person casting the ability. You may see it hit when it shouldn't because **you** are lagging thus the system calculates it based on an old position. But no, hitboxes aren't somehow "bigger" to compensate for lag. That's absurd.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qkNRG3F3,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T22:18:39.894+0000) > > I have never seen any evidence this occurs in League of Legends. You have no evidence it occurs in League of Legends. We can't really discuss something that probably doesn't exist and is just you ranting anyway. > > The hitbox is the hitbox. The only thing that affects whether it hits you or not is the relative hitboxes (of the ability and you) at the time the abilities hitbox is measured. The time it is measured is going to be dependent on the ping of the person casting the ability. You may see it hit when it shouldn't because **you** are lagging thus the system calculates it based on an old position. > > But no, hitboxes aren't somehow "bigger" to compensate for lag. That's absurd. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFBFFb1D1wM also this
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qkNRG3F3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T22:16:14.761+0000) > > I don't believe they have ever stated this as it is a norm in every new up to date title, and some clarity on the definition as the way I explained it might have been a bit confusing > > "The lag compensation system keeps a history of all recent player positions for one second. If a user command is executed, the server estimates at what time the command was created as follows" this is the definition of lag compensation. I have never seen any evidence this occurs in League of Legends. You have no evidence it occurs in League of Legends. We can't really discuss something that probably doesn't exist and is just you ranting anyway. The hitbox is the hitbox. The only thing that affects whether it hits you or not is the relative hitboxes (of the ability and you) at the time the abilities hitbox is measured. The time it is measured is going to be dependent on the ping of the person casting the ability. You may see it hit when it shouldn't because **you** are lagging thus the system calculates it based on an old position. But no, hitboxes aren't somehow "bigger" to compensate for lag. That's absurd.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qkNRG3F3,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T22:18:39.894+0000) > > I have never seen any evidence this occurs in League of Legends. You have no evidence it occurs in League of Legends. We can't really discuss something that probably doesn't exist and is just you ranting anyway. > > The hitbox is the hitbox. The only thing that affects whether it hits you or not is the relative hitboxes (of the ability and you) at the time the abilities hitbox is measured. The time it is measured is going to be dependent on the ping of the person casting the ability. You may see it hit when it shouldn't because **you** are lagging thus the system calculates it based on an old position. > > But no, hitboxes aren't somehow "bigger" to compensate for lag. That's absurd. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCFTsgtA_lU
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qkNRG3F3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T22:02:54.219+0000) > > Lag compensation is a mechanic that essentially stretches hitboxes ect. to remove lag And Riot has implemented this? Because I have **NEVER** seen any evidence or articles about Riot adjusting hitboxes **at all**, much less for "lag compensation". Could you provide a link to where Riot has stated this is implemented?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qkNRG3F3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T22:04:59.683+0000) > > And Riot has implemented this? Because I have **NEVER** seen any evidence or articles about Riot adjusting hitboxes **at all**, much less for "lag compensation". > > Could you provide a link to where Riot has stated this is implemented? I don't believe they have ever stated this as it is a norm in every new up to date title, and some clarity on the definition as the way I explained it might have been a bit confusing "The lag compensation system keeps a history of all recent player positions for one second. If a user command is executed, the server estimates at what time the command was created as follows" this is the definition of lag compensation.
rujitra (NA)
: The fuck you mean "lag compensation"?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qkNRG3F3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-31T22:00:36.159+0000) > > The fuck you mean "lag compensation"? Lag compensation is a mechanic that essentially stretches hitboxes ect. to remove lag
Show more

Lenny Face xd

Level 50 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion