: yes ... but also thresh guides tell you to take AD reds to last hit easier too
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y3FQeKEX,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-23T23:18:50.917+0000) > > yes ... but also thresh guides tell you to take AD reds to last hit easier too thresh isn't even hard to last hit on if you max E, which you should, and know how to cs. if you can't then you just need to practice csing in general, i take full tank runes on him and can get minions just fine, miss 2 or 3 but nothing more
: its the same bitch over thresh.... relic is recommended but you cant get the execute passive cuz thresh autos are considered ranged....
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y3FQeKEX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-23T19:29:01.708+0000) > > its the same bitch over thresh.... relic is recommended but you cant get the execute passive cuz thresh autos are considered ranged.... but thresh gets extra damage with his E, giving him a significantly easier time to kill minions
: besides the ones currently listed, who do you think needs a rework?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why is riven and yasuo free right now?
yes, people will try them, they will like them, when more people like Riven and Yasuo, they will buy the new skins
: Rengar or Lee Sin for jungle?
lee by a longshot, rengar was busted on release of the rework, hes now a shitty diver who relies entirely on his ults to gank, lee can gank at level 3 and be very effective, hes also immune to nerfs despite being meta for multiple seasons now so hands down lee sin, like its not even close whos a better jungler
: Ah the Akali threads are starting. Last week it was Orianna. Last month it was Ahri. Everyday is Yasuo (I still hate Yasuo with a burning passion)
> [{quoted}](name=AquariusGine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zRgEEEPa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-31T20:20:36.529+0000) > > Ah the Akali threads are starting. > > Last week it was Orianna. Last month it was Ahri. Everyday is Yasuo (I still hate Yasuo with a burning passion) Ahri needed notable nerfs and Riot recognized that, almost 50k on Yasuo and he has almost no counterplay if played pefectly on top of having an itemization advantage for being ad and is super overloaded, mastery 7 orianna and i dont think she needs nerfs, maybe a slow or damage nerf on her W but nothing much else, however Akali is a hit 6 and win champ, you cant hit a minion without being forced to fight her and if shes in trouble shell just shroud until her passive is up and heal for the damage of your last spell which sucks, not to mention she has no ult cd basically and it starts with all 3 stacks, she doesnt even have to work for them like say DIana, shes just too much, once she decides to all in you cant escape and thats her problem, not her damage
Rioter Comments
: Orianna needs nerfs.
she's like lux, her ult does good damage but she pairs it with another ability, Orianna W (and lux her E R combo) which does a lot of damage, maybe some W nerfs since it's what makes her Q and R so strong but her ult is fine
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What is the meta right now?
{{item:3361}} meta
BrausBru (NA)
: A penny for your thoughts on Teemo.
he doesn't have any way to escape ganks, is squishy af and loses out on damage because dot champs are supposed to do less but it hurts teemo too much, even at level 7 i find it hard to be effective with him
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ziggs or Viktor?
viktor scales so much better, ziggs is dps burst mix but victor is flat out burst
Rioter Comments
: The Riot Points sold by Riot Games on Amazon is legit. They had a post about it... probably 2 years ago now. Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/riot-games/announcements/digital-rp-codes-amazon
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=r8Elp9Rv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-18T03:30:53.555+0000) > > The Riot Points sold by Riot Games on Amazon is legit. They had a post about it... probably 2 years ago now. > > Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/riot-games/announcements/digital-rp-codes-amazon Thank you, this helps a lot :)
Rioter Comments
Zeanix (OCE)
: Can we just appreciate the new Dark Star map?
Rioter Comments
: Why are Lucian and Viktor best buds?
I read Viktor and Lucian and immediately thought of Doublelifts Lucian getting destroyed by Crowns Viktor in SSG VS TSM at worlds
: The Case of the Bad ADC - What Should a Support Do?
Don't be overagressive, don't take fights, tell your adc to focus on farming and ward for ganks, be sure to peel for them when you can so it's only one kill instead of a double. only fight if the enemy engages poorly or when your adc has caught up if it's to the point where they just afk, forget your lane, it's lost, so go roam and get your other lanes ahead and try to snowball them, let the jg know so you can pull off a 2 man gank mid. unless you're playing someone like brand or zyra, you want to leave lane if the adc is afk, even then you'll have to be super careful and you'd have to be pretty confident to 2v1 a lane
Noly (NA)
: like a week and a half if ur talking about IP
> [{quoted}](name=Noly,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=I2a20eLu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-15T18:57:13.980+0000) > > like a week and a half if ur talking about IP is that when they're usually on sale ? and i'm thinking of spending RP, the one you pay for
Rioter Comments
2Rods (NA)
: What do u mean get coin from the ground lol
> [{quoted}](name=GoldandSilver1,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=AA3kJkN3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-15T09:24:13.450+0000) > > What do u mean get coin from the ground lol most likely like thresh passive with souls how he has to pick them up individually
: Not sure why you think he is a split pusher. His team fight potential is WAY too massive to give that up for splitting. That is why you always go a split push JG to help him.
> [{quoted}](name=Dabrick01,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FFckqp3N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-15T13:02:50.747+0000) > > Not sure why you think he is a split pusher. > > His team fight potential is WAY too massive to give that up for splitting. That is why you always go a split push JG to help him. because both high elo players and pro players are almost exclusively building on hit kennen and split pushing rather than his usually protobelt zhonyas build which i agree is odd since his kit is designed for team fighting, especially his ultimate, slicing maelstrom
Rioter Comments
: Yeah, sure why not. If you were dumb enough to stand there and take it for 5 seconds..
> [{quoted}](name=xJLx MCHammer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ph4mvjnQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-13T03:33:18.150+0000) > > Yeah, sure why not. If you were dumb enough to stand there and take it for 5 seconds.. one of the few things online that ACTUALLY made me laugh XD
: Can we possibly just get a real game mode for this weekend and the upcoming weekend?
abca98 (EUW)
: What would be my function as Taliyah?
Be ready to lose lane but make sure to roam before you do, look for flanks with ults or cut off the adc from teamfights
: All of those champions suck to play against as a tank. It's good that tanks finally are getting an option to deal with them.
> [{quoted}](name=Elkington VI,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tP6WHdIu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-06T23:47:31.544+0000) > > All of those champions suck to play against as a tank. It's good that tanks finally are getting an option to deal with them. because tanks should have no counterplay right, RIOT forbid they ever be weak against anyone
Rioter Comments
koshkyra (NA)
: Who do you feel like are easy and hard champions?
4 noobz: {{champion:157}} spam e and spam q for kills also wall 2 op 4 lc$ big playz: {{champion:86}} i one trick garen and he's outplay especial with flash
: in your dreams
> [{quoted}](name=EzreaI x Lux,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QKAaHuyx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-28T10:56:54.721+0000) > > in your dreams just like ezreal x lux : ^)
: Isn't that 2900 gold?
> [{quoted}](name=MistroTTC,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=pE97X6PJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-28T00:51:55.786+0000) > > Isn't that 2900 gold? shhhhhh :3
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
zecastar (NA)
: Nearly every Yasuo I see is useless
i hate playing against him, super overloaded and it tilts me when i'm playing such a simple mage
Jchunks (NA)
: How to be a Kled god
just remember to know when your w is gonna come up and use it for trades
: What are the builds you use for new Galio?
{{item:3117}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
: The Alistar buffs aren't going the change the fact he got gutted over multiple patches then no buffs
wtf alistar is my go to tank, he's still strong, maybe not damage but he sets up trades easily and is a chain of cc on his own better yet his ult makes him crazy tanky, get a good flank or just engage in a teamfight and get a good 2-3 man knock up while tanking everything, maybe it's a low elo thing but alistar is very strong atm
: Anivia builds ROA almost every game my dude. TF and Annie as well. Taliyah too.
> [{quoted}](name=CurlyCrusader,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEYEax81,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2017-03-22T04:22:52.909+0000) > > Anivia builds ROA almost every game my dude. TF and Annie as well. Taliyah too. anivia yes, annie and taliyah no
DaNinad (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Leo1024,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEYEax81,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T23:33:39.129+0000) > > Mages That Build Roa: {{champion:13}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:38}} > > Mages That Don't Build Roa: {{champion:103}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:90}} (forced to support now){{champion:61}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:143}} (also forced to support) > > {{champion:157}}: Lux? {{item:3029}} i build roa as yasuo, those e's really hurt lux
i haven't played a single game without ROA, jhin, riven, you name it, you gotta have that lux counter item
: you're dumb if you think winning lane is the only requirement to dumpster a champion. If your build has a RoA and a Negatron, chances are Lux wont be able to one combo you in the mid and lategame, unless she is extremely fed in which case you deserve to lose anyway. If you can remove her 1 combo kill pressure, you're essentially making her practically worthless while she waits for her cds and pick opportunity. Lux is pretty good in lane, but so is MF support. Being good in lane does not mean being a good champ.
Mages That Build Roa: {{champion:13}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:38}} Mages That Don't Build Roa: {{champion:103}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:90}} (forced to support now){{champion:61}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:143}} (also forced to support) {{champion:157}}: Lux? {{item:3029}}
: {{item:1057}} She wont do anything. Lux is such an easy champion to beat and completely dumpster.
> [{quoted}](name=MagikarpIsBoss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEYEax81,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-03-21T23:06:59.021+0000) > > {{item:1057}} > She wont do anything. Lux is such an easy champion to beat and completely dumpster. you're dumb if you think a negatron means instawin a lane
Rioter Comments
Show more

Leo1024

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion