Akrid415 (NA)
: Why do champs not lose stacks?
Because that would be and feel ultra shitty? Imagine playing as nasus vs someone who can bully him really hard. Or even, imagine being a nasus/veigar who gets giga-camped by the jungler. You’d basically never get to play the game. Ever.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: when you give an example of a shitty low elo argument and then some dude actually shows up to make it lmao
The fact that you don't think poppy doesn't counter riven makes me think that you are on drugs or some shit my guy. Poppy is just a flat on stronger laner than riven and the best case scenario for riven is to try to farm and get even and in that case Poppy will have achieved her goal and will be way more useful in team fights. Riven has no kill potential on a smart poppy and if Poppy gets ahead Riven's basically done for. I'm going to go in further into detail because you just don't seem to fucking get it. Poppy can poke Riven with passive (+ grasp procs) and use her Q to poke/zone Riven from CS. We both know that Riven's shield cooldown got nerfed meaning that this damage will stick and if riven attempts to trade back poppy can just use her w to disengage. And this is just for LANING. Poppy ruins Riven team fight with her cc and her w which CANCELS her dashes and GROUNDS her meaning that she is a sitting duck. The idea that you think Poppy is a bad matchup into Riven is fucking insane. Long story short, you wanna shut down a Riven/not wanna int into her? Just pick Poppy. It's not rocket science.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: poppy volibear "counter" riven? lmao renekton is a skill matchup. kennen hardcounters fiora? jayce hardcounters fiora? with the 53% wr she has in the matchup? darius and jax counter camille? well I guess you have never been any good at top lane huh.
Riven can’t trade with volibear and poppy w and cc + tankiness cucks her in lane and in teamfights. Renekton vs Riven used to be a skill matchup where she could win but thanks to shield break Renekton should win most of the time given that they are equally skilled. Ranged champs do shit on fiora, I don’t see what you’re getting at? Camille get’s shit on in general by stronger duelists. Darius is a way stronger laner than her and jax is stronger than her and just outscales her after an item or two. Maybe you need to learn how to play top my friend?
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: lmk when you figure out the hard counter to riven, fiora and camille. most bruisers are supposed to be safeish picks and they have never been supposed to be "if you blind pick jax you'll get fucked by someone who's skill level is 2 leagues bellow yours".
Poppy, voilibear, kennen, renekton counter riven. Old pantheon used to really shit on fiora. Jayce, kennen, and a lot of range matchups still beat her now. Fiora and Darius beat camille. Jax too.
: Shen auto-attacking isn't always avoidable. That tends to be the point of auto attacks.
Uh, what he’s saying is avoiding the empowered q where shen’s sword comes to him and gives him extra damage on autos is easy to avoid. Which it is. Of course shen can auto people that’s not what he’s talking about lol.
: So you want to tell me that every single bruiser has a decent matchup against eachother unless its renekton because he is supposed to win lane. Fiora vs Jax, this matchup is painfully decided to whoever is the best. So many toplane matchups betweens bruisers were its about skill. But when against riven it 100% feels like always about the riven, if shes bad she loses if shes good she wins. Stop sucking off the champion for elo and get some balls you are honestly the biggest joke of a player who brings up the same stats as points. The stats you bring means she has no counterplay if mastered. Even in higher elos she still stomps almost every game. And the way you have negative winrate on almost all the other champions you play but riven makes my point that you are using an elo enhancer.
Your bias prevents you from seeing the truth dude, I don’t know what to tell you. Riven has a lot of matchups that are just like Fiora vs Jax. For example, Fiora vs Riven is the same shit and fiora has the advantage in lane AND she outscales. Most of the champs I play top have a positive or even win rate, the lower winrate shit comes from being autofilled (and I think both you and me know that) so I don’t really understand your poor attempt at a personal attack. Yeah she did need a nerf, and this is fine. The fact that you people are screaming for more blood without waiting too see what happens next patch is fucking idioitic.
: Oh really. If that was the case then by default she shouldn't have been 55% winrate for almost 10 patches. I've tried learning the matchup, have, and with runes reforged changes existing, makes it way harder on the person against her.
She's only 55% at masters+ which is a seriously too small of a sample size to be relevant. All it takes is for a few OTP's to have a 24 hour grind session and all your data gets thrown out the window. It's really not hard to beat her if you know her cooldowns and respect the distance in which she can engage. and If you pick the right champs you can really fuck her up. It's really not rocket science ya'll.
: Aight, go to u.gg look up riven stats from plat to challenger individually. These are literally the elite of league btw. They by default understand matchups and the game on a new level. Now tell me how does she have such a high pick win and banrate if she was that easy to deal with? My guess is you are playing riven and using her to win which is most likely why you are defending her when everybody isnt. And judging by your op.gg If riven really wasn't an elo enhancer, where are your positive winrates. I only see riven, lmao.
There are plenty of counters in lane like kennen, quinn, volibear, poppy and renekton for example. And if you really looked at my op.gg you would have noticed that I rarely play riven since I've hit diamond and I've still been doing fairly well lol. The fact that you call her an elo enhancer is pathetic and shows the bias that you and many others in these god forsaken forums have. Yeah she's strong and definitely deserves a little nerf, but she's manageable and will be even more so after next patch. They are reverting the q buff while still keeping the e nerf which will definitely hit her performance and give her more openings to take damage so the fact that you all are still bitching and moaning boggles the mind. On U.gg her over all winrate is 49.43%. (Plat: 51.3%, Diamond: 52.45%, and in Masters+: 55%). Yeah, These numbers are good and shows that she is a strong champion (comparable to other champions that you guys don't bitch about) but if you're solely focusing on the 55% winrate in masters please just stop lmao. The sample size is in master is way too small to be relevant and by going off that, a champ like Olaf or Rakan with a 54% win ratio would seem op to you people.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: A champ cannot be broken in one elo and not be broken in the rest. Just because people don't know how to play her in low elo, doesn't mean she isn't broken. Smurfs crush low elo with her.
This is not a good argument. Smurfs can crush low elo with any champion.
: At least a good player can beat a kled player. A good player can't beat a good riven player however.
It’s really easy to beat riven if you bother learning the matchup.
: Yay Riven Q cooldown buff revert....
Holy shit you people will never be fucking satisfied lmfao. Jeeeezus.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Am I seriously the only person having fun with this game
Nah, I’ve been having a blast. The boards are pretty biased so you won’t find many satisfied people here lol.
: Illaoi is so broken with Conqueror and sorcery runes atm
Forreal, playing vs Illaoi is straight aids lol.
: Let's not forget that if you want into a bush/lose vision when Morde ults you his ult goes on full cooldown.
It’s a visual bug. Your ult is still up try to use it again if that happens. (Even if it says its on cd it’ll be up)
: actual facts every riven otp has negative win rates on their top 4-5 except riven https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=adrian+riven https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=+Jim+J+Poggers
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P4twaGlE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-24T07:45:40.894+0000) > > actual facts > > every riven otp has negative win rates on their top 4-5 except riven > https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=adrian+riven > https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=+Jim+J+Poggers Bite me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Apex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R5qV6ETv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-12T21:26:40.283+0000) > > you can also use champions with dashes to dodge his e since it has a noticeable dodging time. It's not his active ability on E which is strong. Its the non conditional mpen.
It’s the same like darius where it allows him to do damage and build tanky.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: why do mages need a qss against an immobile melee champ? hahaha just what the fuck are the boards
Mages need qss for a champ like malz so I don’t see the problem here.
: If Mordekaiser becomes Meta, Fiora will be absolutely borderline gutted.
Uh...I’m pretty sure fiora would fuck up a mord if she got ulted so that shouldn’t be a problem for her.
iWuTaylor (EUW)
: that's exactly what I'm saying. I'm a plat player and I get demoted to b4 just because garbage teams
Then are you really a plat player? Bronze is easy af to carry.
: Can we nerf Lux
You people will never be happy lmfao...
Acheron16 (EUW)
: I don't mind he becoming more ability centric, but this "rework" straight up makes him ignore autos except passive empowered ones. I don't play Riven because I like having to auto-attack to get results, instead of rolling my face across the keyboard and getting kills. I never expected the rework to turn him into Riven 2.0, SILLY ME, RIGHT?
> [{quoted}](name=Acheron16,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yGHIfsVv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-13T16:32:13.010+0000) > > I don't mind he becoming more ability centric, but this "rework" straight up makes him ignore autos except passive empowered ones. > > I don't play Riven because I like having to auto-attack to get results, instead of rolling my face across the keyboard and getting kills. > > I never expected the rework to turn him into Riven 2.0, SILLY ME, RIGHT? Riven needs to auto-attack also to get results you muppet.
Cryo00 (NA)
: Either Zed is stupid or Hexdrinker/Maw
I don't play zed. I like hex drinker/maw...Why? Because it saves you from bullshit burst from a lot of ap champs.
: > [{quoted}](name=LeoX,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wIdqQq5H,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-08-25T22:06:32.088+0000) > > hey, asshole, there are a lot of us from hawaii and it is fucked up that you do not think we matter. Wait for Japanese servers
> [{quoted}](name=The2BodyProblem,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wIdqQq5H,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2015-08-25T22:07:47.417+0000) > > Wait for Japanese servers Last time I checked, Hawaii is part of North America (state of the United States if you're not educated). Why the fuck should me and many others join another server not based in the country, with no ETA on release, where they do NOT. SPEAK. FUCKING. ENGLISH. AT. ALL.
: *Before server move* Hurr durr East Coast plebs 110 ping is nothing, deal with it, errr, my brain hurts *After server move* OMFG 70 PING IS FUCKING INSANE RIOT IS JUST TRYING TO DO THIS FOR MONEY, ERR CHICAGO IS ON THE EAST COAST, THE MIDWEST IS IRRELEVANT, CANADA DOESNT EXIST, MUH 6 HAWAII PLAYERS
> [{quoted}](name=The2BodyProblem,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wIdqQq5H,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-08-25T21:21:14.015+0000) > > *Before server move* Hurr durr East Coast plebs 110 ping is nothing, deal with it, errr, my brain hurts > *After server move* OMFG 70 PING IS FUCKING INSANE RIOT IS JUST TRYING TO DO THIS FOR MONEY, ERR CHICAGO IS ON THE EAST COAST, THE MIDWEST IS IRRELEVANT, CANADA DOESNT EXIST, MUH 6 HAWAII PLAYERS hey, asshole, there are a lot of us from hawaii and it is fucked up that you do not think we matter.
: Obviously I shouldn't have expected someone who's head is so far up your ass as yourself to understand sarcasm. Another thing I didn't think you'd understand is the fact that Darius is already slated for a rework because his kit is deemed too toxic. People are already voicing the same thing happening to Yasuo after his recent nerf which we believe was the straw that finally broke the camel's back. Can't remember the last time I saw a Yasuo. But its beside the point anyways, I'm quite frankly done with your logical fallacies and your attitude. The least you could have been is civil, but nope, can't do that on the internet, wouldn't fit in with the cool kids.
> Obviously I shouldn't have expected someone who's head is so far up your ass as yourself to understand sarcasm. Another thing I didn't think you'd understand is the fact that Darius is already slated for a rework because his kit is deemed too toxic. People are already voicing the same thing happening to Yasuo after his recent nerf which we believe was the straw that finally broke the camel's back. Can't remember the last time I saw a Yasuo. But its beside the point anyways, I'm quite frankly done with your logical fallacies and your attitude. The least you could have been is civil, but nope, can't do that on the internet, wouldn't fit in with the cool kids. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Once again you need to check on your facts. The Darius rework is low priority(They have stated this if you actually care to look things up). Very low as in probably not gonna happen like the fiora rework. Hell it probably wont happen anytime soon like the ww rework that was announced over a year ago and that was way higher in priority. Now what is realistically slated for rework is poppy for all you know darius will not be reworked for 1-2 years. Btw just because you don't see him does not mean he is played I see a lot of yasuos where i play. By the way ever since i slammed you with the champion list explanations you seemed to have gotten a lot less "civil", go figure. Bottom line: You assumed kalista was uncatchable. All i did was prove to you that you were wrong. Very wrong.
: > Diamond Riven main here. Its hilariously easy. Ah, everything finally makes sense. You believe because you are Diamond that your word is law. Well can't argue with the awesome Diamond player then can I? I'm just a Bronze noob, there's no way that I can compare my peasantry to the nobility of the Diamond master race. I, quite frankly, see there is no longer any reason for me to comment on this since everyone is going to take your side now. It doesn't matter what my opinion is on what makes a champion toxic or not, or what my opinion on meaningful counterplay is, simply because you are a higher rank than me. Because you are objectively better at the game, my subjective opinions are therefore meaningless. Gotcha. In all seriousness though, opinions are like assholes; everyone's got one and most of them stink. In the end, it really doesn't matter who's opinion is "more right" because Riot has the final say in this. And because one, this is a CertainlyT champion we're talking about here, and two, we're already getting complaints about Kalista being too strong, when it took Gnar some extensive playtime with him for the same complaints to arise, my opinion is going to be confirmed. Doesn't mean it's necessarily right, but regardless, I'm almost certain that Kalista is going to be Olafed, and eventually reworked. Speculation, sure, but I've got statistics and history on my side for this {{champion:122}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:143}} .
> > Diamond Riven main here. Its hilariously easy. > > Ah, everything finally makes sense. **You believe because you are Diamond that your word is law**. Well can't argue with the awesome Diamond player then can I? I'm just a Bronze noob, there's no way that I can compare my peasantry to the nobility of the Diamond master race. I, quite frankly, see there is no longer any reason for me to comment on this since everyone is going to take your side now. It doesn't matter what my opinion is on what makes a champion toxic or not, or what my opinion on meaningful counterplay is, simply because you are a higher rank than me. Because you are objectively better at the game, my subjective opinions are therefore meaningless. Gotcha. > > In all seriousness though, opinions are like assholes; everyone's got one and most of them stink. In the end, it really doesn't matter who's opinion is "more right" because Riot has the final say in this. And because one, this is a CertainlyT champion we're talking about here, and two, we're already getting complaints about Kalista being too strong, when it took Gnar some extensive playtime with him for the same complaints to arise, my opinion is going to be confirmed. Doesn't mean it's necessarily right, but regardless, I'm almost certain that Kalista is going to be Olafed, and eventually reworked. Speculation, sure, but I've got statistics and history on my side for this {{champion:122}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:143}} . That's your inferiority complex speaking. I mentioned I was diamond to illustrate the point that i know what the fk I'm talking about gameplay wise In practice (Didn't even check your elo you could have been master for all I cared). I respect lower elos opinions however I do not respect things that are simplly just **wrong**. Kalista is fine and seeing as how it has not been even a week since she has been released those who do not put the effort into learning how to play always whine. Note that {{champion:122}} {{champion:143}} (Not even a complete CertainlyT champion. Morello and Coronach helped too if you cared to do your research){{champion:157}} {{champion:412}} all kept their mechanics that made them unique (which most of the whiners want taken away from kalista). They just received number changes. Also if ya wanna list certainlyT champions: {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} Were actually deemed trash on release. The people who tend to whine on release week complained that yasuo was too clunky/weak and guess how wrong they were.
: Boy howdy, you didn't just jump to a conclusion, you swan dived to it. You're calling me biased an bad because I disagree with Kalista's overloaded kit? I had to Google logical fallacies just because I'm sure that the few I know didn't cover all the fallacies you just committed. But I'll just leave it at Ad Hominem and Tu Quoque. To humor your [bad} argument, I'll run down all the champs you discussed. {{champion:84}} I somewhat agree with Akali being able to do this, but 1, Akali doesn't go bot lane, and 2 fighting toxic with toxic isn't a good solution. {{champion:12}} probably the strongest contender for actually being able to lock Kalista down, but it requires airtight mechanics and good positioning. Also at earlier levels, Alistar can easily be chunked. If he misjudges Kalista's health, he gets no escapes and is guaranteed to die. {{champion:32}} Amumu's initiation requires him to land his Q. Since Kalista gets a no cost and no cooldown dash each time she lands an AA, hitting his Q is easier said than done. If he misses, he has no escapes and Kalista will kite him to death. {{champion:9}} Fiddlesticks has no initiation outside of his ultimate, which also has a huge channel time. He will never get in range to successfully land his fear. He will get kited to death. {{champion:114}} I agree with Fiora as well, but only when Kalista is top lane. Since Kalista is an ADC, and will be thus played bot lane, Fiora won't be able to mitigate her toxic gameplay. Also, like I said before fighting toxic with toxic doesn't solve toxicity. {{champion:3}} Galio has his E, but dashes>>>>high movespeed. His ultimate is the only thing that can lock Kalista down, but she'll be able to safely dash back from its range, and kite him to death. {{champion:89}} It's pretty damn easy to miss a skillshot when you can double back effortlessly. In fact, Kalista I'd say is Leona's hardest counerpick in terms of ADCs. {{champion:127}} Lissandra's E has a huge tell on it, and takes forever to move to position. Also, not played bot lane. Her ultimate is an on click stun, which is what you need to truly lock her down, but it's an ultimate, and her dash has no cooldown. 0 seconds >>>> 2 minutes. {{champion:117}} Skillshot slows <<<< free dash. Lulu gets a little more leeway because Help Pix! allows her to reposition her Glitterlance better, but Kallista's dash is free and no cooldown, so even if it does hit, she can dash away effortlessly. Lulu I'd say can probably go even with Kalista, but it's still quite heavily favoring Kalista. {{champion:54}} Even with his movespeed stealing on hit Q, dashes>>>slows. Kalista will most likely be able to safely escape Malphite. He won't be kited to death, but he can't kill her. His ult can lock her down, but again 0 sec >>>> 2 minutes. {{champion:57}} A good counter, yes, but unless going Maokai support, will not help bot lane. {{champion:11}} Pre 6 Kalista can safely disengage. Post 6, maybe. A strong contender, but also fighting toxic with toxic. {{champion:75}} Once again, dash>>> slow. The attack speed slow will hurt a bit as well, but Kalista will still be able to safely kite away from Nasus. Also, Nasus doesn't go bot lane. {{champion:111}} Very easy to miss the anchor with a free dash. Can use terrain, but most likely won't be able to keep up with her. Ultimate yes, but 0 sec >>> 2 minutes. {{champion:80}} Even with Panth's incredible movespeed, a good Kalista will keep distance and kite back. A stronger champion counterpick, but also Pantheon doesn't go bot lane. I'd say this actually favors Pantheon though, but not going to help since she doesn't go top. {{champion:78}} Doesn't have enough movespeed. Don't really need to go into more since Poopy is getting reworked anyways. {{champion:33}} Another good contender but requires camping bot lane. If he fails to kill her after he taunts, she'll safely kite away from him. {{champion:58}} Even if Kalista went top lane, Renekton will land one dash and she'll kite away do to her double back potential. Also, not played bot lane. {{champion:107}} Requires brush camping, afterwards she'll kite away if he doesn't kill her. Isn't played bot lane, and requires camping if jungling. {{champion:92}} Really? Unless she's got a shield momentum going, she's going to get outsustained and poked to death. {{champion:98}} Can easily dodge taunt when played as a support. No scaling magic resist per level means he's going to get chunked. {{champion:27}} Requires ulting. Will get kited without it. Never played bot lane. {{champion:72}} Can engage with awesome movespeed, but without ultimate or passive will most likely be unable to kill her. {{champion:37}} I don't know what you were thinking. {{champion:23}} Dash>>>slows, he'll get one hit on her and then she'll kite away. If he ults, she'll use rend to slow him. Also an attempt to counter toxic with toxic. {{champion:6}} Will miss all pokes unless he lands E, then she'll kite away. Will never land ultimate. {{champion:45}} Can actually escape the range of rage cage. doesn't even have to sit in the center, she'll dash outside of it. **** So far none of the examples you have given addresses the core issue of her getting free dashes on a successful AA. So until you come up with an airtight argument for why my logic is wrong instead of using the hearthstone forum goer method of just calling me bad, you have no leg to stand on.
Talking about jumping to conclusions. I like how you you assumed these are all 1v1 scenarios. I appreciate the time you took to write all of that (Unecessary) Because in the context of a team fight each of the champions I listed destroy kalista. Like...why would you assume all of those champions were just for laning? Now before you say you were originally talking about laning , take a look at your original post. You just said only 2 champions in the game can lock her down and I showed you otherwise. Most people who cry about Kalista have issues chasing her in **team fights** and it's honestly an L2P issue. So yeah. My examples show that her free dashes mean jack in a team fight. But Just to humor you on your lack of team fighting knowledge or just how champs work in general. > > {{champion:84}} > > {{champion:12}} > > {{champion:32}} Flash ulti dead kalista in team fight. Hell if you really give a damn about landing your stun you can land that after the ulti. > > {{champion:9}} Ult/Fear/Dead Kalista. Just the fear alone destroys her in team fights. > > {{champion:114}} > > {{champion:3}} Ulti Destroys Kalista in team fights. > > {{champion:89}} Flash Q into Ulti. Dead Kalista. > > {{champion:127}} Lol you just need to ult her how do you not see that? > > {{champion:117}} Lulu just needs to poly her? Easy to see. Can't attack. Can't hop. then you land your slow. See where I'm going here? > > {{champion:54}} Uh yeah. no. Malphite will destroy her in a team fight. > > {{champion:57}} Locks her down like your Taric/Annie Example. > > {{champion:11}} Yeah no. Fighting toxic with toxic is not even the debate here. He straight up destroys her. > > {{champion:75}} Really? A Kalista is not getting away from a Nasus with his slow and ghost.( Slows attack speed AND movement speed she will not be hop away). > > {{champion:111}} You just need to ulti into hook. In the context of a team fight Kalista is destroyed. > > {{champion:80}} Yeah no. Just like your taric example except he can just solo her. > > {{champion:78}} LOL. No...Kalista is not getting away from a Poppy with ghost. > > {{champion:33}} A Kalista will not be able to kite a rammus if his powerball is up I honestly don't know what you are smoking. > > {{champion:58}} Team fights. Double dash. Stun. Dead Kalista. > > {{champion:107}} You seriously doubt a rengar can assassinate a Kalista? > > > {{champion:92}} Diamond Riven main here. Its hilariously easy. > > {{champion:98}} Team Fight Context...It's easy to taunt->Flash ontop of Kalista. > > {{champion:27}} Not even talking about bot. Kalista is not getting away from a singed. Especially with ghost. > > {{champion:72}} Not even the debate here. Ulti locks her down and he can slow her and chunk her. > > {{champion:37}} "I don't know what you were thinking". I'm thinking sona ultis and sonas team stomps? > > {{champion:23}} Yeah no. A Kalista is not getting away from a trynd with slow and ghost. > > {{champion:6}} Uh...His ultimate is literally point and click. How will he not land it and bring her to the MIDDLE of his TEAM. > > {{champion:45}} Do you even know how cage works? She will still get stunned since it's not a blink and all veigar has to do is DFG-Q-ULTI. > **** > Thank you for showing me the errors of my ways, LeoX! No Prob bro. So far I've done a good job at showing you that yes there are way more than just your "two champions that can lock kalista down" and yes...It is an L2P Issue.
: Kalista does not need a bigger dash when backing away from champions
Lol are you serious? Like...do you even know what it does? Essentially it gives you a malphite ult and you can activate it immediately if she ults you so it does not bother you. It's not like you're a syndra ball and you have no control over yourself. The things people will complain about honestly suprises me.
: Um. No. It quite frankly doesn't matter if Kalista's attacks did 10 damage, because you'll never be able to catch up to her or move away due to such ridiculous kiting potential that far outmatches {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:236}} . ATM there are only two champions that are guaranteed to lock Kalista down, and that's {{champion:1}} and {{champion:44}} and that's because they have targeted CC abilities. Anyone with skillshots are automatically countered by Kallista. TL;DR It doesn't matter that Kalista doesn't have any steroids or is a horrible duelist, etc, because next to no champions can catch her.
Lol, any range can deal with kalista quite handily so i don't see what you're getting at. Btw...there are a lot more than just the two champions you listed that can lock kalista down or destroy kalista. Here are a few: {{champion:9}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:33}}{{champion:11}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:113}} ... The list goes on but I'd rather not embarrass you. I can tell you are biased. Once again..Dealing with Kalista is a L2P issue and I suggest you start learning.
Sedonis (NA)
: Kalista, The master of Op
You forgot the fact that shes a terrible duelist seeing how she lacks steroids (any adc can 1v1 her deny this and you must be touched in the head) and if you flash over a wall or go into a bush her auto attacks misses. She also will always have less cs than her enemy laner because she cannot cancel her autos. Also people greatly exaggerate her mobility ive always caught and destroyed her. In short, this Is a L2P Issue im sorry to say.
Riot Jag (NA)
: [4.8] Live Gameplay Patch Forecast

LeoX

Level 295 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion