: This game needs a lot of infos tbh. As a new player you are totally lost and it's just guesswork what items do or become. Theres no mentioning of a shared champion pool, or drop chances anywhere either. No list of class bonuses or what champions there are in what class etc... Frankly it feels like watching a movie and someone tells you later that the backstory of the hero is explained in the books.
> [{quoted}](name=Silvarspark,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=p5UBr8Th,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-07T09:48:21.138+0000) >e > This game needs a lot of infos tbh. > As a new player you are totally lost and it's just guesswork what items do or become. > Theres no mentioning of a shared champion pool, or drop chances anywhere either. > No list of class bonuses or what champions there are in what class etc... > > Frankly it feels like watching a movie and someone tells you later that the backstory of the hero is explained in the books. Well the class bonuses are listed once you have at least one on the field. The game tells you what the bonus is and how many champs you need to unlock it's upgrades. Drop chances are all just RNG so I don't see why knowing the drop chances are needed.
: Considering that we've not once had a "lore event" like what you've described, I think its abundantly safe to assume that we wont... We here on the story boards just consider every lore update to be a kind-of event. But lore updates have nothing to do with the core game. And Riot has been straight forward theres no intention to overlap game events with lore, but they're more than happy to do it consistantly for skins. Tge way I see it, something big would have to change Riot's mindset before they attempt an event like OP has described. That has yet to flourish.
> [{quoted}](name=Whyte Lyon,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=k9sMU3GH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-07T09:26:53.050+0000) > > Considering that we've not once had a "lore event" like what you've described, I think its abundantly safe to assume that we wont... > > We here on the story boards just consider every lore update to be a kind-of event. But lore updates have nothing to do with the core game. And Riot has been straight forward theres no intention to overlap game events with lore, but they're more than happy to do it consistantly for skins. > > Tge way I see it, something big would have to change Riot's mindset before they attempt an event like OP has described. That has yet to flourish. I'm not disregarding the lore updates that we've already gotten through comics and stuff. I'm just asking about a player decided lore update base on how we play and support. There was such event only that it was for 10 people that decided whether Noxus kept the land it claimed from Ionia and Ionia won. Hence why Boots of Lucidity exist. (Maybe it would've been added in anyway but the boots are to celebrate Ionia's victory over Noxus.)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kuponya (NA)
: Everything is actually rather reasonable and within your control
Another Key Note: Save your gold. Don't bother spending it on Refreshing the champ pool or lvling up except when the game tells you to. Once you hit 50 gold, maintain it, it's for sure 10 gold after each match which makes it far easier to refresh search for the champs you need.
: Why.
The Quinn Mid lol
: You mean the 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Games that come out like this?
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UwhZjley,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-07T04:19:52.143+0000) > > You mean the 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 > Games that come out like this? Comeback games are more common than that. Most of my wins are comeback games now that I think about it.
Rioter Comments
: TFT - Blood Thirster + Rageblade is extremely OP
: Afk farming in jungle role should be a bannable offense.
Not all junglers can get by on constantly ganking like J4 or Kindred. Piss off and stop trying to win by having 20 kills ahead of enemy team.
: When will you nerf Garen ?
Have you tried Grievous Wounds?
: Is there really no countering a ranged top? Seriously?
Yeah I agree. I use to struggle against Ranged Top laners but I eventually found they're not that oppressive. I still struggle against Jayce and Kennen sometimes but Vayne I can absolutely shit on and Quinn gets tricky but not impossible.
: Nice memerino. Wtf do I do as: {{champion:58}} vs {{champion:67}} {{champion:58}} vs {{champion:85}} {{champion:82}} vs {{champion:67}} {{champion:266}} vs {{champion:43}} {{champion:266}} vs {{champion:518}} ??? If the answer is "play safe" aka miss 50+ minions and thus be invalidated for the entirety of the game due to one champ then indeed nice memerino
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AdVqWP5U,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-06T20:58:38.718+0000) > > Nice memerino. > > Wtf do I do as: > > {{champion:58}} vs {{champion:67}} > {{champion:58}} vs {{champion:85}} > {{champion:82}} vs {{champion:67}} > {{champion:266}} vs {{champion:43}} > {{champion:266}} vs {{champion:518}} ??? > > If the answer is "play safe" aka miss 50+ minions and thus be invalidated for the entirety of the game due to one champ then indeed nice memerino How do you not manage to kill Vayne as Rene? He can trade very easily if you use your E through the minions and then E-W-Q before Vayne can react and she'll most likely try to run and kite you of which you then turn and get back to your minions. I'm not trying to sound harsh it's just I fine it hard to see Rene lose to Vayne easily.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Somebody help me with Riven plz
Well you could start with telling us what your setup is. I personally run Conqueror, Triumph, Tenacity, and Coup de Grace as my primary runes. For secondary Riven could use anything really. You could go Inspiration and get the extra 5% cd cap and another inspiration rune. I run Shield Bash and Overgrowth under Resolve to give Riven a bit more durability and power during in engaging. You could also go Domination and run any of the first three runes and Eyeballs. Even Sorcery could be interesting if you take Absolute Focus(to increase your Q dmg) and Scorch. As for items you should always start Long Sword and three health potions. I build a Tiamat first however to help with the farming like most melee tops do. As for what complete item you should be get done first definitely Black Cleaver or if you want more dueling power Spear of Shojin(though I highly recommend this only if Laning Phase is going to last longer than usual as you should still build Black Cleaver afterwards). If you go Cleaver first you should be getting Death's Dance next and getting a Boots of Lucidity to complete your 40% cd(or 45% if you took the Inspiration runes). After those three items you'll need to either finish that early Tiamat or sell it but getting Titanic Hydra will give you a lot of AD and Health making you a bit more durable. After that it really depends on what the current state of the game is and how well you can play. If you're getting burst down before you can engage or you simply can't engage cause the enemy has too much dmg Guardian Angel(for the Stopwatch) and/or Mercurial Scimitar(for the QSS if you're getting hard CCed). If you're barely even taking dmg or are avoiding the CC Guardian Angel is still recommended but if not I build Sterak's Gage and Bloodthrister to give me more shields, health, and life steal. If you're already building Riven like this then it's just your play style. It'll just take constant practice learning how to farm in lane against any champ, how to engage and all in, when to roam, when to reset, ect. Riven excels best at punishing opponents that auto a minion as you can E-W-AA and Q away or if you think you can out trade Q-AA-Q-Q-AA will do a ton of dmg but you'll have to commit to the fight then. Or you can land a third Q-W and E away for another hit-and-run strat. If you can't trade evenly then using your Qs to last hit minions and E away to get what you can is what I do. Sometimes I can just walk up and AA a couple in some matchups before they start chasing me. Farming under tower as Riv is very easy once you got Rank 4 Q as it'll always kill casters with 3 Qs and always 2 Qs at Rank 5. Melee minions is always to get with empowered Autos if your minions are atttacking it with the tower.
IttanMomen (EUNE)
: Can we *** nerf yasuo ? because it's so fking frustrating to play vs him !!!!
Shut up. I don't even play Yasuo and don't think he's broken. Hard to play against does not constitute broken. Counter play exist, every champ has them no exceptions.
KuraSei (NA)
: This play made my morning
I hate Brand so much.
: Top lane priority.
Nope. Sometimes top laner will get fed 10/0 and can't do anything in teamfights cause they'll be stuck in CC hell.
: I could be wrong but pretty sure if they get flagged by Leaver Buster they won't recieve any LP.
> [{quoted}](name=Reket DeAlk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJFEzAh0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-03T22:55:22.605+0000) > > I could be wrong but pretty sure if they get flagged by Leaver Buster they won't recieve any LP. Depends when they left. I don't do it on purpose but the few times my internet crapped on me and caused me to disconnect I'd reconnect to an already won game and I'd still get the LP.
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rfj7hBYB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T17:28:53.786+0000) > > you get better. for real. Hm, no
> [{quoted}](name=AugustThePranker,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rfj7hBYB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T17:57:25.133+0000) > > Hm, no What do you mean no? lol Yes you have to get better if you actually want to climb.
Kuponya (NA)
: Why does Kench make people playing against him braindead?
I said the same thing a few days ago. I don't get why people can't just simply avoid him. It isn't hard and if it is too hard for some there's plenty of Champs that can just stay with the casters and poke like any of the Ranged Top laners or Champs like Mundo who just have to throw cleavers to last hit minions or chunk away Kench's health. At max rank those cleavers take like 20% health away. Mundo has always been my go to Champ against Kench just because of that Q.
: > [{quoted}](name=Leon4167,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJUrhf8E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-25T02:28:33.056+0000) > > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3072907762/200892696?tab=overview > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3074235442/200892696?tab=overview > > Two games playing as Kayle against Riven and Jax and won lane. Kayle is fine. ah yes the whole 'two games' sample, excellent. I disagree completely with her being 'weak' like you but her first 15 - 20mins in the game are usually pretty miserable and bland, I would like to play the video game before then so i'd be willing to take a loss in something else but have fun.
> [{quoted}](name=KAYLE TURBO INT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJUrhf8E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T04:35:05.169+0000) > > ah yes the whole 'two games' sample, excellent. I disagree completely with her being 'weak' like you but her first 15 - 20mins in the game are usually pretty miserable and bland, I would like to play the video game before then so i'd be willing to take a loss in something else but have fun. Those were just my top two games I could find right away. I don't play Kayle often as I don't really stick to one Champ for over 20 games except when I'm learning a new Champ and when I'm trying to get M6/M7 tokens. But you can get aggressive after getting lvl 6 as Kayle you just have to proc your passive and get that AoE extra magic dmg. It does a lot of dmg and most people playing bruiser such as Riven and Jax underestimate how much it hurts. A well timed ult will almost always end with you getting a kill.
Laura ß (NA)
: Current state of top lane in summary
Nasus will DESTROY her once his Trinity is done. Always fun to watch a Quinn try to run away from me when I pop my W on her after she uses her E.
: Going int strats should just be bannable tbh.
But what about the people you use the strat to win? I've seen some games where the whole team has to stop what they're doing to stop Sion's split pushing as his team barrels down another lane. I don't start the game using the strat but if I see an opportunity to take a tower simply by committing to it completely regardless of me getting killed or not I'll do it. 9/10 They'll either ignore me till I'm at the tier 3 tower or I'm breaking into their base taking an inhib and now running it down another lane.
: Well done riot in creating the most overpowered champion yet!
: make boots remove minion block as a passive
It's not a problem. The problem are people who blindly go into a fight without planning where they're going once they engage. Minion block exists to punish you for diving behind the minions in the first place. It shouldn't be ignored by everyone five minutes in after first reset.
omg zoner (EUW)
: Remove it already
I didn't ask for TFT but I certainly aren't complaining. I've enjoyed just fine. It's the perfect de-tilting game mode after a bad game. I hope it stays permanently.
: dunno watchu mean i've been able to kill tahm kench easily hehehe
> [{quoted}](name=EeveeRealSenpai,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=jEa5Q1u7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T10:14:36.518+0000) > > dunno watchu mean i've been able to kill tahm kench easily hehehe Yeah I honestly don't know what people mean either to be honest. I understand that he's a pain to deal with and I don't "easily kill him" but I've never thought he was overpowered. I think his Q dmg scaling needs to be lowered slightly (again just SLIGHTLY) or the cd increased cause that shit hurts a ton around the mid-game when laning phase is still going but that's about it. The point I'm making is that he's not as broken as some people are making him out to be.
Rioter Comments
stoyo8 (NA)
: being autofilled jungle is miserable
Just ignore them. I don't play jungle but I always allow my jungler enough time to clear all camps on one side of the map plus the other buff on the other side and a scuttle before I even think of asking for a gank and honestly I do well enough on my own that I don't want my junlger's help unless they feel the kill is securable or at least gets a flash out of it. A jungler should be focus on farming and if they run out of camps THEN they can gank on their pleasure otherwise don't bother me you're not strong enough yet my friend. If the lane is frozen midway or beyond into enemies tower don't try you can't and won't get a kill less you got a good flash gank attack.
Yenn (NA)
: 'Mordekaiser is fine, just rush QSS first item'
Okay just to see if I can convince you that 1v1 was not AS broken as most believe I'm going to explain what you guys most likely already know. During the 1v1 Zed is hitting all of his abilities and is seemingly has the advantage. However there are two mistakes that he makes in this fight. First mistake is that despite Morde missing his abilities he doesn't need to aim his autos and so as such you really shouldn't be getting close to Morde unless you're going for a kill and Morde was not even close enough to be killed when he got close the first time he got close at which Morde used his shield to block half the dmg AND landed an auto giving him one stack. Zed continues to stay within Morde's auto range as Morde is activating his ultimate. Once his ult is dropped Morde now has increased health, armor, mr, and most importantly ATTACK DAMAGE which Zed must build and thus Morde's autos now have been empowered which he immediately lands a second one just after using his q and canceling his Q's animation to get that auto giving him his second passive stack and is now doing slightly more dmg with his auto. Finally Morde walks up to Zed and to force Zed to not attack him and dodge another attack Morde uses his E and right after using it lands a third auto which has now procced his passive. This is where Zed has now made a second mistake. Because the passive can deal massive amount of dmg within a few seconds he needs to get out immediately and avoid fighting Morde altogether now. Zed HAS NO DEFENSES against magic damage and as such is nearly destroyed in a matter of seconds merely because he stayed in and tried to trade with his autos and has no other abilities to use now and since the very MOMENT Morde procced his passive Zed has been in it for a total of nearly SIX SECONDS. In this game six seconds is FOREVER. Morde is a juggernaut and as such has decent defensive stats but Zed still dealt a good amount as an assassin should but Morde isn't squishy but any means and is able to not only take him on at half health but can beat him in a trade if because he has both dmg AND defense and can take more than Zed can even when it comes to health Morde most likely had about equal if just a few hundred behind Zed at full health so if anything they were equal at the start of the fight. Ultimately what clenched this fight was Morde's W eating all the dmg at the time the shurikens hit him and so giving him time to get his auto attacks in and proccing his passive. It may not be "fair" but honestly Morde didn't "miss" his skillshots other than his protobelt. They were all dodged but Zed's "fair three shadow jumping ability" My opinion? Completely fair. Like I said before six second in this game is a long time and Zed was in Morde's passive that entire time. Taken into account that Morde is a juggernaut and so has higher defensive scaling stats than Zed not to mention his builds are mostly AP/Health items such as Liandry's and Rylai's and if I was the Morde I would've gone Hourglass first and that gives him armor. Seeing as both players are lvls 12 and 11 (lvling in Morde's favor btw now that I look) we can assume he has at least one item done and a couple smaller ones in the making and since I'm not seeing Zed getting slowed during the fight it is most likely is Liandry's Torment which does increasing amounts of magic dmg equal to missing % of health which only made the passive even stronger. Do with that what you will. EDIT: Damn I spent a good hour on slowly watching the video and breaking down the fight and someone else just points out the passive dmg and says it's broken...why do I try?
: >This is what juggernauts do. Even if he is a juggernaut, he was at almost half health when the fight began and he missed absolutely everything besides 1 single Q. Several missed Qs, missed his E, even missed his protobelt. If he is still winning this fight, that's just weird. It shouldn't work like that. The Illaoi you played against at least hit her stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u3J6z8h8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-26T08:34:08.637+0000) > > Even if he is a juggernaut, he was at almost half health when the fight began and he missed absolutely everything besides 1 single Q. > Several missed Qs, missed his E, even missed his protobelt. > > If he is still winning this fight, that's just weird. It shouldn't work like that. > The Illaoi you played against at least hit her stuff. A.) I didn't play that game and it's still unfair. B.) Morde proced his passive and the Zed player was in it for a LONG time so it makes sense Morde won the trade. Maybe his passive is broken go ahead and make that argument but you can't say he "missed" everything. He did exactly what Illaoi does just stand there and let an ability do all the work.
Rioter Comments
: I'm an ADC main that is forced to go top for a full match history
You know as a top main I've found that once I focus on farming and and taking whatever small advantages I can it doesn't matter how broken a champ is. I've beaten Kench, Morde, Riven, Yasuo, and a lot more of these "broken champs." It's the same story over and over and over and over. People complain about how broken an ability or kit is and just continue to complain. I have won matches as KAYLE against Riven. You can say that my opponents just suck or that's just cause of the elo I'm in but then that negates the arguments others make that brain dead idiots play broken champs and are guaranteed wins. No they are not. If they're really bad, then they're bad. I can accept that reality. But you can't go around and say that ANYONE can play these champs and are going to have 100% guaranteed win. I have played about 4 games as reworked Morde in Ranked and only won ONE game and it isn't because I was feeding or didn't know how to play Mordekaiser. Only one of those four games I didn't do so well but I was 25/6/5 and lost cause Yi and Jhin got fed and Crith HURTS and Kat could do some decent dmg on me. Even when I'd banish one of them to the Death Realm the other two would just wait and finish me off. Morde's biggest weakness is definitively getting Kited and Peeled and maybe he'll get a kill in a 1v5 but as long as you know what you're doing and know how to play to your strengths he will fall easily. Get over these champs being "broken" and just play. There is no such thing as zero counter play or a champ being so strong they'll be undefeatable. And I can't be the only one who has found success against these champs and if one person can do it then another can as well which means so can you. I know this has gotten kind of ranty but I'm not trying to be an ass and if this comes off as harsh or arrogant...sorry. I just needed to get this off my chest.
: Morde is a free win.
https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3074864613/200892696?tab=overview Say what you will but I beat Mordekaiser handily. He's near impossible to kill under tower but I denied him so much farm it killed him mid game.
Xavanic (NA)
: What killed me???
That needs to be put in a Youtube video. lol But sorry that happen. Did you not read the Death Recap?
: Can we just get rid of Shen?
Shen is SUPER WEAK right now. I haven't been able to play any decent games as him at all this season. He's really only good for protecting allies and taunting enemies. Everyone on top can beat him all you have to do is just keep your distance and focus on farming. If he's trying to close the distance you either run, dodge, or let it happen and punish him once the taunt is over. I have baited so many Shens into all inning me only to get destroyed by the caster minions once his W is up. Just don't ever try to take tower plates unless he's gone or you've seen him use his E recently and you'll be fine.
Yenn (NA)
: 'Mordekaiser is fine, just rush QSS first item'
This is what juggernauts do. I've seen Illaoi with a small sliver of health beat a FULL HEALTH AND ACTIVE SHIELD old Mordekaiser in two slaps of her ult. That should be nerfed before new Morde is.
Rylalei (EUNE)
: Jungle main here, when I get autofilled, and I get autofilled like 1 in 10 games (not counting the protected ones because I was autofilled/promos), I get put as ADC, so I think I have to ask, what does that say about the failure of a role?
> [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1xiPyUBg,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-25T21:02:58.862+0000) > > Jungle main here, when I get autofilled, and I get autofilled like 1 in 10 games (not counting the protected ones because I was autofilled/promos), I get put as ADC, so I think I have to ask, what does that say about the failure of a role? No I agree ADC is also what I get autofilled with ADC even when I select support as my primary so it's a failure too.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Leon4167,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XNtkMmn4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-25T20:48:46.110+0000) > > What champs are you playing against him? ive played kayle and urgot vs him
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XNtkMmn4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-25T20:56:52.465+0000) > > ive played kayle and urgot vs him Okay well I've played a couple Kayle vs Mundo and a winning strat I've found that's good is to take Doran's Ring and Manaflow Band to keep your mana up as long as possible. Constantly poke him with your E and never engage in a duel till lvl 6 Afterwards it'll come down to whether he's got his ult or not. Never engage him in an all in without yours of course but if you've poked him down to at least 35% health AND have your passive stacked it should be an easy win. If he flashes or lands a cleaver and runs DON'T chase him. He'll continue to kite you out with his cleaver as his ult gives him back his health. Once his ult is down he'll either reset or come back with nearly to full to full health. If you have less than 50% health or mana your best bet is to freeze lane and continue poking. If he starts to work around your minions he's trying to get a clear shot at you and you need to back now. Even if you're in your waves his Headbutt is gonna hurt like hell. As for laning in general you should be trying to attack minions only when you can kill them if you wanna risk getting that close but you need him to push you in and freeze your lane just outside the towers range. If it's in range that's fine too if you know how to farm under tower. Poking him shouldn't be hard since he's a melee champ and if he wants the cs he needs to get in range of your E so just stay behind your minions and don't give him a chance to trade back. Eventually your poking will force him to reset since Max E does a ton of dmg. This should give you time to take a plate or two and if the Mundo is too aggressive you'll get a kill on your own. I normally use Kelptomany as most people do which helps getting gold and mana if you get those vial potions. Biscuits help sustain mana as well and timewarp is my favorite third rune under Inspiration. Like I said before secondary runes is Sorcery with Manaflow Band and Absolute Focus. The extra dmg you get from Focus is insane with that E poke and you're playing behind minions. As for items Doran's and 2 health potions and afterward rushing Rageblade if my preferred path with also stacking up on 5 health potions whenever possible till the laning phase is over. Second item I normally go for Rylai's but Nashor's Tooth isn't bad if you need extra atk spd to proc your passive faster. Like any Kayle game once you hit lvl 11 you'll start hitting your stride and will be able to constantly poke without risk and can start pushing more aggressively and by the time you hit lvl 16 the laning phase is over but it's always nice to hit Hyper Carry Mode. If you're already doing this I don't know what to say. I honestly play Kayle like this against most Tanky champs like Garen or Urgot. And as for Urgot...I don't know. Don't have him. Don't play him. Best bet is your ult if you're all inning him. Mundo's W makes it possible for him to evenly if not out trade Urgot if you're trying to machine gun him. Hope this helps if you ever the chance to implement my Kayle strat.
Xavanic (NA)
: I feel mundo is a little overtuned in the early game
What champs are you playing against him?
KingMack (NA)
: Autofill and Support - Necessary for the game or failure of a role?
I get autofilled into jungle more than I do support. What does that say about the failure of a role?
Reksee (NA)
: Opinion: More Mobility does not make the game fun
Still have never lost a game to a Riven and the last time I played against her I was playing as Kayle who has no mobility or durability past her W and Ult and I won that lane and the game. Never had a problem laning against Irelia as...anyone. Avoiding her E means she's never gonna all in ya unless she's stupid and just gotta watch for the ult which isn't hard at all if you're keeping track of her stacks. Yasuo I have had 50% win/loss rate against but I don't mind him much. And I never even knew people hated Zed that much. He's annoying yeah but never a problem less he goes 10/0 in under 15 minutes.
: Fuck Jungle
Oh piss on it. I get that junglers get pressured a bit too much. Such as when team is asking me to gank before I've even finished my jungle camps on the other side of the map but it's not like junglers throw just as much shit. Every game I play Kayle I have to specifically tell them, "Kayle is to weak and useless early and I'll be under tower for more than 90% of the laning phase so if you get caught out in the river and my laner leaves I'm staying right under my tower cause I'm not missing farm to help you." And the jungle still goes and engages a fight with the enemy jungler only to get killed cause the top laner left to help out there jungler. It's called lane priority people if your laner doesn't have it they have no obligation to lose cs and save your ass and most likely not even get a kill or worse yet you take the kill instead. Meanwhile the laner is now 6 cs down and is seeing a gap between the gold differences of them and their opponent. Worse yet are the junglers who are trying to maintain a 10 cs per minute score at the 40 minute mark. It's 40 minutes in game and and more likely everyone has a full build now. Stop farming unless it's buffs and bring your ass into the teamfights, you're not getting an S rank this game.
: Buff riven
> [{quoted}](name=Solutate Khaz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EXYcPLi0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-25T08:58:04.303+0000) > > Buff riven I main Riven and she...doesn't need a buff.
: First pick...
Some champs doesn't matter if you get couhter picked like Kayle or Morde. Morde is insanely strong and his ult almost always gives you the advantage you need to win and Kayle is countered by everyone early game.
: So why is urgot still allowed to be op
I hate him just much as I hate any ranged champ but honestly...he's balanced now and I hate to say it. I've even been able to win as melee bruisers and it's always a nightmare to get that close to him unless you're {{champion:23}} or {{champion:10}} and have perfect timing.
Trikyboy (NA)
: Unfair rank matchup
I used to be like you then I thought, "what if I tried to get 10 cs per minute?" and all of a sudden I was getting S ranks a lot more on my champs. My winrate has...slightly improved since past seasons and yeah I still lose a lot of games but I learn something about my champ or the matchup or how well I synergized with my team. These are all things you need to take into account but first you should learn to farm 10 cs per minute. You don't have to do it every time but if you get it down a couple times you'll realize a huge power spike in your late games and you'll be surprised how well you perform against even the most absurdly fed opponents.
: im done
Goodbye!
: Mid roaming advice
Well that depends. Are you 10/0 and your ally is 0/5? Might not hurt to let them get some shut down gold and catch up. Are you both 0/0? First come first serve. It's better if the whole team is equally strong instead of having one person going 40/0 and everyone else is under 2 kills cause then if you get killed your team's gonna get smashed.
: Why is Pyke's E getting a nerf?
Because a support like Pyke has no business having such insane wave clear. I have no beef with Pyke and I've enjoyed a few games with him but having a support being able to wave clear like he does lets the other waveclearers more room to breathe and adds way more pressure for the enemy. Also solo lane Pyke is still possible you just need a Tiamat people.
Show more

Leon4167

Level 89 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion