: Punches and Plants: A Piltover Police Story 2
Pale Mask (EUW)
: What shape would Evelynn take to seduce your favourite champion(s)?
{{champion:78}} Garen? {{champion:1}} I want to say her parents but Evelynn is sexual and I don't know how this will work.
Ahpe (NA)
: #Fuck Annie.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahpe,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xbmF8bhU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-28T02:34:56.709+0000) > > #Fuck Annie. {{sticker:poppy-wink}} I will beat the shit out of you with this hammer.
Rioter Comments
: I think annies dad remarried so not her real mom
> [{quoted}](name=senior evil,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xd5vRYsA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-06T20:59:54.980+0000) > > I think annies dad remarried so > not her real mom Just means that now even step moms hate 'em!
: I want Lulu, Poppy, or Tristana as a Shift Manager.
I want poppy to be holding a giant fake chicken leg the whole time.
: Hello?
All I know is that my girl {{champion:78}} doesn't that much ass.
: I didnt read the whole thing cause you went full none-sense mode. I'll just ask you one question and that's all... As a major part of the community sees me as mentally sick, would you want me to be president of your country? Simple yes or no. p.s I can show real life examples of a 9 year old girl who had her parents killed in an accident that now has her own firm and family. And that's not cause it's not Noxus, that's cause how the world works. You are strong and you raise, you're weak and you most likely die on the streets. Welcome to 2018.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Katarina,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=pU88yMI4,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-11T19:02:30.088+0000) > > I didnt read the whole thing cause you went full none-sense mode. > > I'll just ask you one question and that's all... > > As a major part of the community sees me as mentally sick, would you want me to be president of your country? > > Simple yes or no. > > p.s I can show real life examples of a 9 year old girl who had her parents killed in an accident that now has her own firm and family. > And that's not cause it's not Noxus, that's cause how the world works. You are strong and you raise, you're weak and you most likely die on the streets. Welcome to 2018. Welcome to 2018 where diseases are being solved worldwide and people are trying to end world hunger. Yes, real Noxus like.
: A subjective history of Noxus.
Annie better do something amazing so she can make it on the list one day. "Whole forest goes up in flames near Noxus mysteriously" would be a great example.
Arammus (EUW)
: would you honor a good player if he trash talks a bit?
I'll honor if it was meant either as a joke or everyone's chill with it. If it was a piece of shit that acts like a six year old, I won't give the person shit even in ranked.
: [Skin idea] Star Guardian Leona
I've seen that lion before...
: The changes were aimed at LCS level. Sorry :/
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=us4kqTkf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-02T01:59:43.450+0000) > > The changes were aimed at LCS level. > Sorry :/ Ah, the root to our problems.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: {{champion:157}} (0/15/0) Ah... {{champion:67}} Fucking feeder ass Yasuo report this fucker {{champion:157}} Ah, but I am Yasuo The Forgiven. All errors shall be forgiven. {{champion:54}} Um... this is... unexpected. You ok? {{champion:157}} Another day in Paradise, my rocky friend. {{champion:67}} What the fuck?!? {{champion:64}} Perhaps... he *has* found enlightenment... {{champion:157}} Come! You may call me your enemy, but I shall embrace you as my friend! {{champion:268}} *has slain* {{champion:157}} {{champion:64}} Never mind... {{champion:157}} If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. {{champion:67}} /all Can you all do me a favor and report this dumbass? {{champion:268}} But I learned so much about peace and love from him. How can I report someone for that? {{champion:12}} Yasuo the Forgiven indeed. {{champion:157}} Good game, everyone! And happy holidays! {{champion:67}} IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE YEAR YOU FUCKING DOLT
> [{quoted}](name=Melledoneus,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WMBvBTVi,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2018-04-24T23:21:23.459+0000) > > {{champion:157}} (0/15/0) Ah... > {{champion:67}} Fucking feeder ass Yasuo report this fucker > {{champion:157}} Ah, but I am Yasuo The Forgiven. All errors shall be forgiven. > {{champion:54}} Um... this is... unexpected. You ok? > {{champion:157}} Another day in Paradise, my rocky friend. > {{champion:67}} What the fuck?!? > {{champion:64}} Perhaps... he *has* found enlightenment... > {{champion:157}} Come! You may call me your enemy, but I shall embrace you as my friend! > {{champion:268}} *has slain* {{champion:157}} > {{champion:64}} Never mind... > {{champion:157}} If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. > {{champion:67}} /all Can you all do me a favor and report this dumbass? > {{champion:268}} But I learned so much about peace and love from him. How can I report someone for that? > {{champion:12}} Yasuo the Forgiven indeed. > {{champion:157}} Good game, everyone! And happy holidays! > {{champion:67}} IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE YEAR YOU FUCKING DOLT Seems everyone is normal except that {{champion:67}} was the only one that got to embody her playerbase.
: I think I finally realize my problem. I'm just too optimistic
Get friends. I myself may not be able to find people for a premade team, but it doesn't mean you can't.
: I...I can't tell anymore. Is this a troll post? Or is this actually serious...?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgLrAyGm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-23T19:01:48.116+0000) > > I...I can't tell anymore. Is this a troll post? Or is this actually serious...? Isn't there a memes and games page for that?
Wickedlike (EUNE)
: hay man i play rank to have fun so stfu
> [{quoted}](name=Wickedlike,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QfiJmMFB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-23T17:40:31.578+0000) > > hay man i play rank to have fun so stfu Wrong game mode to do it on mate. Like everyone said before me. Normals.
: ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE RIOT GAMES!!!2
I'm just going to use "Why?" Question mark included.
: NERF POPPY
Mate any tank would've murdered your ass.
: Can I Get Some Context for the Poppy Nerfs on the PBE?
God damnit not my Main.{{sticker:sg-shisa}} But to be serious, why slow her down? I found that the speed boost on w was useful enough so that i can still use it when fighting enemies without charge, but now she feels very slow.
: Inner Demon - Annie Move Rework
I don't think having Annie run on no mana fits. In the trailer, she isn't shown as something as a vampire, so taking hp away as replacement of MP really doesn't make sense. Also, to fit in that she's a child, making her a person that runs on massive amounts of health doesn't fit the picture. Annie and Tibbers are also two different beings, so just replacing her limbs with Tibber's limbs is not correct. Good work though, I just don't like the concept much.
: How do you report someone for boosting?
Going to bronze 2 isn't too rare. it's going to something like Silver 1 or higher when they were bronze 5 in season 7 that is more suspicious.
: Arclight Shen
Why not? I can see it fitting him very well.
WarWork (NA)
: Shyvanna feels more at home at Noxus
I like Shyvanna in Demacia because she stands out more than if she came from Noxus.
: What if the newly teased champion was...
I wonder if they can somehow make a giant floating talking fish into a champion. Could either be majestic, scary, or humorous.
Phridolin (EUW)
: i hope willump will be a full yordle and nunu looks nearly as beasty as bristle (Sejuanis mount) - i know its a yeti- and that his snowball doesnt slow that much.
> [{quoted}](name=Phridolin,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bHl8AUai,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-22T12:42:22.077+0000) > > i hope willump will be a full yordle and nunu looks nearly as beasty as bristle (Sejuanis mount) - i know its a yeti- > > and that his snowball doesnt slow that much. Wait, Nunu is the human and Willump is the yeti. Did you switch them or am I missing something?
: Poppy the Hero Slayer/Murderer.
She seems to give it to a person when that person is fighting another thing, so they mostly would've died even without her there. Example: guy in the comic. He was brave/stupid enough to try and fight the thing, even though he has zero power.
: If this happens, will Xerath help Noxus ? Cause if that's the case, Noxus wins imo ... If not, well ... Yeah, Shurima ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Caithresh,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=iIVvkRt3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-21T20:49:28.391+0000) > > If this happens, will Xerath help Noxus ? Cause if that's the case, Noxus wins imo ... If not, well ... Yeah, Shurima ^^ Well, since Xerath technically comes from Shurima and if its just gonna be Shurima vs Noxus, Xerath would be with Shurima.
Jàÿ (EUNE)
: Can we make the game more serious?
You must really hate a majority of yordles then.{{champion:18}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:115}}
Risen29 (NA)
: Yorick emote
Yorick always looks like ha has the "Are you serious?" Face.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: @Ralanr, Sion vs Poppy, art by Suqling
I am like ultra late, but I want to say that Poppy would win. Poppy has been around before Demacia, since she went with Orlon to Demacia when it was still being built. Also, yordles can go to the spirit realm, so they pretty much can't die unless someone like Shen moves into the spirit realm to finish them off. Dealing with Insanity probably wouldn't be that hard since she has been around insane yordles when she used to live in Bandle City. She has also defeated much larger creatures with ease.
: Maybe the hextech of Piltover has a negative effect on Glamour magic and Heimer needed a more powerful version? I think that Yordles might also be able to accidentally reveal themselves, I think Tristana revealed her true form in her story, so it could be a device that keeps it from shutting off. Or it could change their appearance over time and allow them to keep working without people wondering why they've never aged. All I know is Kled was seen as an old man in his color story, so the Glamour magic is almost certainly not a product of one Yordle.
> [{quoted}](name=midnight oil24,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OMAOxhrw,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-11T21:47:53.613+0000) > > Maybe the hextech of Piltover has a negative effect on Glamour magic and Heimer needed a more powerful version? I think that Yordles might also be able to accidentally reveal themselves, I think Tristana revealed her true form in her story, so it could be a device that keeps it from shutting off. Or it could change their appearance over time and allow them to keep working without people wondering why they've never aged. All I know is Kled was seen as an old man in his color story, so the Glamour magic is almost certainly not a product of one Yordle. Wouldn't Demacia also have a negative effect on it? There's a lot of anti magic stone to stop it, unless Glamour is different.
: Yes.
> [{quoted}](name=Scathlocke,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Bq60WTRU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-06T19:02:25.086+0000) > > Yes. Is there an estimate here? If the yes is in two years then I don't know.
: I really hate Singed's pants and wish Riot removed them in a minor update
Yeah how come the pants are in perfect condition? Does he wear a new one every day?
: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EGN0gZ3I,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-02T13:12:11.908+0000) > > If I understand the lore correctly it is pretty much impossible for Darius to kill Kled because he is a Yordle. Since Yordles exist in the spirit world and the material world only people like Shen or other beings with a connection to both worlds could kill him. Thats really Interesting I had no Idea
> [{quoted}](name=Lanturn2002,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EGN0gZ3I,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-04-08T11:47:16.962+0000) > > Thats really Interesting I had no Idea Yeah I heard somewhere all yordles are technically stronger then humans because they can't actually die unless it's someone like shen they're fighting. I remember now it was from Top 5 weakest champions according to Lore By Necrit.
: Wait in line like the rest of us. {{champion:136}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:39}} (irelia cuz they ruined her OOTL skin) {{champion:89}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:432}} >:c {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
> [{quoted}](name=Elinz,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=BnOPKttw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-10T02:37:38.324+0000) > > Wait in line like the rest of us. {{champion:136}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:39}} (irelia cuz they ruined her OOTL skin) {{champion:89}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:432}} >:c {{sticker:sg-shisa}} Ornn is kinda new still, so I don't think he's getting a skin yet.
: So what kind of support do people find healthy?
Most just want a "healthy" one being one that's feeding their team. Also is {{champion:78}} support okay or no?
Ñaofumi (NA)
: What do you guys think is the strongest role in the game?
I feel Junglers are the most impactful, since if you get a good jungler, the other lanes are also affected. If you get a bad one, it is still affected, but negatively.
Lordk0z (NA)
: Future "Food Delivery" skins
I want someone made out of complete food, like Amumu wrapped in bacon and cries oil. Also, i would like to have Poppy hold a giant chicken leg and smash people with it.{{sticker:sg-poppy}}
Rioter Comments
: So much stuff in the foodfight one :) 1. On the bottom right is that Kat? 2. Who is WW facepalming? 3. LOL ZED 4. Raka has bananas, everybody run. 5. Veigars like NOPE 6. Someone's about to get fiddlesticks ulted. 7. Rip Ekko 8. Rip Annie 9. Tibbers is mad XD 10. Twitch in the trash can XD 11. Rip everybody, teemo's throwing his mushrooms 12. Can you find the 2 hidden(not really) spiders? 13. Icing on the cake, the minions are fighting.
Does anybody notice that Helmet Bro is in the middle?

Leopardo144

Level 213 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion