: That art is fucking terrible.
1000x better than anything I could ever do. What makes good art is subjective. I actually like it.
: Another day in low level EUW.
That was funny. More please.
: Can I get lower than 60ms using VPN?
Wow, talk about 1st world problems. 100 ping is top notch for me. Also, I recently discovered that the LAN server consistently gives me between 60-80 ping which from my perspective is unimaginably low. Hell, it's almost too good to be true. I've been playing since season 5 and I played the vast majority of that time with a 150 ping. Only relatively recently did I start getting 100 ping half the time on NA. I don't know the cause but whatever. I'm currently leveling an account on LAN so I could enjoy permanently having 60-80 ping one day. Now, onto your topic about VPNs. For the past year, I've needed a VPN to play since someone must have blocked the client where I live. I've actually used several of them since and currently I use two VPNs to play. The problem is that most VPNs will raise your ping significantly. Luckily for me though, it is only the client that is blocked and not the game engine itself. So I only need the client to join games and I could switch off the VPN after the game has started if I want to play at my natural ping. Now, I've been using these VPNs for free, which does impose certain restrictions. Most of them will only allow you access to a small subset of servers and they will limit how much data you can use. I'm assuming this is why my ping gets so much higher when I use them to play the game. I suspect that if I paid for them, I'd be able to choose more servers and ultimately choose a server close enough to me so that I get my natural ping through them. However, there was one free VPN I found and the only one I found so far that gives me better ping than my natural ping. Playing without a VPN on NA gives me 150 ping some games and 100 some games. This VPN gives me 100 ping all the time. On rare occasions, it will go even lower, like 90. My natural internet would NEVER EVER give me 90 ping on NA. I highly recommend you check this one out. It's called WindScribe. Here's a link: https://windscribe.com/?affid=g2yha463 That might be the VPN you're looking for. As I said, it's the only one I've found that works better than my natural internet connection for League. There are a few servers available when using it for free. If you're playing on NA, use a server from US EAST. The Chicago and Miami servers work the best for me. Also, if you use it for free you get 10 GB per month. The average League match uses about 50 MB, so if you use it ONLY when in game, 10 GB per month is more than enough.
: The average high iron game
Do you know how incredibly bad you have to be at the game to be Iron? I was trying to tank my main account to Iron spamming games with my worst champions. Like I would play champs that I'm unimaginably horrible at, champions I would hard feed on because I was so bad at them. I'd first time champions, I'd play carelessly, I'd experiment with different non meta builds. Just everything short of straight up trolling and inting and it was impossible for me to fall lower than Bronze 2. The only way I could ever reach Iron is if I straight up ran it down every single game. I'm not even a high ranked player, having ended only Silver 3 this season. The point I'm making here is that Iron games should be extremely easy to carry. If you can't win most games down there, then there is only one of two possible reasons why. Either most Iron players are actually higher ranked players playing on new smurfs that got placed there, or you are a legit Iron player. Also, even down there, you will lose games here and there. It's absolutely impossible for any player to win every game at any elo. Even Faker would drop games in Iron. Not many, but he would drop a couple.
: > [{quoted}](name=LetMeCarry1983,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YqUOykWE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-16T16:50:43.522+0000) > > I don't really see anything wrong here. Why the hell would you stack armor on a skirmisher who wants to do damage? And AP Malphite is just troll, whether the enemy team is full AD or not. > > The only thing I would change is to substitute that Visage for a Randuin's or a Frozen Heart on Kayn. And I'd ban that Malphite player from ranked for 20 fuckin years for being a shit stain dumb noob trolling piece of garbage smelly lump of dog shit. AP malp truly does suck a fair bit early but its legit terrifying lategame to play against as a squishy carry. One R-E and someone without a banshee dies.
No argument on that, but what irks me about building AP on Malphite is that there are true AP champs uses that AP a lot better than him. Annie's R with her passive up can do the the exact same thing that Malphite R's can do, which is to incapacitate an entire team while doing insane damage. Yet, with the AP Annie can do more than Malphite can do with it. Her other abilities do far more damage with AP than his. Azir is another example. His ultimate is a high damage AOE displacement ability, just like Malphite's ultimate. What he does better is dish out massive amounts of AOE DPS which out-damages his ultimate by far. In comparison, Malphite is pretty much spent on damage after his ultimate, a weakness Azir does not share. Diana, like Malphite, can dive teams for massive AOE damage and AOE CC. She being able to do it any time she wants with proper use of her reset mechanics. Malphite has to play around a cool down, which is quite long before CDR and levels and even after CDR and levels, is still very long in comparison to Diana. There are more but the point is, why would I want to play a poor substitute for any of these champions? I dared to try AP Malphite a couple times and this is how I felt playing it. It didn't feel like I was getting any true value out of the AP besides being able to chunk their team every 60 seconds late game. It's such a troll way to play Malphite.
: This is useless but: What the hell is wrong with soloQ latelly?
D4M2X0 (EUW)
: "they are full AD, stack armor"
I don't really see anything wrong here. Why the hell would you stack armor on a skirmisher who wants to do damage? And AP Malphite is just troll, whether the enemy team is full AD or not. The only thing I would change is to substitute that Visage for a Randuin's or a Frozen Heart on Kayn. And I'd ban that Malphite player from ranked for 20 fuckin years for being a shit stain dumb noob trolling piece of garbage smelly lump of dog shit.
Vranesh (NA)
: Players with second accounts trying to keep their ELO low
Everyone wants to get to Iron IV since it came out. Hell, even I tried to get it there by low key inting(not playing to lose but playing champs I'm garbage at in the hopes I will naturally feed and lose games).
: Don't make the same mistake I made folks.
You should have just started a new game within the game........compete with him to see who could run it down harder. More fun and you won't get banned for doing it.
: Preseason climb from iron 4
Not really. You will start at the rank that represents the MMR you had at the end of the pre-season. Note I said your MMR, not your actual rank. Example, if you're in B1 playing against and with Silver 1 players in the pre-season, then next season you will start somewhere close to Silver 1 because that's where your MMR was at the end of the pre-season. I'll add a small tip. If you want an idea of if your MMR is higher or lower than your actual rank, then pay attention to your LP gains and losses. If you're gaining around 19 LP per win, then you're exactly where you should be. If you're gaining like 23 LP or more, then your actual rank is higher. If you gaining 12 to 14 LP per win, then it means your actual rank is quite a bit lower. So if you're in Bronze 2 gaining 14 LP per win then your actual rank should be Bronze 4. If you're Bronze 2 gaining 25 LP per win then your actual rank should be around Silver 4. New accounts, or rather, accounts with no previous ranked placement will always start at Iron IV.
Hajkenn (NA)
: Check my Kaisa last game,what rank i have by that game in your opinion ? And yes,i m trash adc...
One game doesn't mean shit. I had a game a few hours ago where a Kayn popped the fuck off, going something like 20-9. We lost and he was a real asshole about it, talking big as if he is some kind of god at the game for doing super well one game. I looked him up, and he never even got out of Bronze. I'm not even that good and I can get out every single season with not much problems. 20-9 or not, that Kayn player is and will always be utter fuckin trash compared to me or any other player who has proven they can consistently get out of Bronze. Consistency is what matters, not that one game where you went 50-0, took every tower, every dragon and a 20 minute Baron.
wolf jade (EUNE)
: i love that its not 15 min 4 people want to ff so its ff. i saved at least 10 games the past 3 months with saying No to surrender and we won at the end.
10 games out of 300 such games is not worth the frustration.
: How do I play with 4 bad teammates?
> How do I play with 4 bad teammates? /FF
Rioter Comments
: There's No Reason NOT To Honor Somebody
I almost never honor anyone when we lose. The ONLY exception is if someone was doing extremely well and hard carrying but were unable to carry us to victory because we are all too heavy and that is extremely rare. Most games, my team just feeds out of control and blame each other and beg for reports. I don't honor feeders at all and I never will. I'm not encouraging that shit. There's already far too many feeders in SoloQ already. I'd rather tell them what utter shit I think they are.
: Why do we still allow other players to ban declared champs?
You know, if people would lock in troll picks every time this happens, people would stop doing it. Just like how every Korean knows that if they feed, their allies would open mid. Do your part. Lock in a troll pick and watch as your team falls apart when it doesn't do so well. Let it be burned into their souls what happens when someone bans a team mate's pick. We need the players to enforce this standard so we never have to deal with this shit ever again.
LordZeds (EUW)
: 6 game streak with atleast someone feeding/afking/trolling
It's not match making. It's the fact that which ever team gets the first few kills becomes completely unstoppable. There was one game I played this season where my team invaded and fed an enemy Irelia a triple kills. From that point on, it was impossible to win. She was nothing short of a god. Unkillable while being able to go anywhere on the map and kill anyone she wanted at will. Another example, a few games ago, I had an Ashe that got an early triple kill, and from then on, the enemy team had no chance whatsoever. These are but two extreme examples. Right now, as I'm writing this, I'm in a stomp where we are 11 kills to their 24 and it's completely hopeless. Nothing we can do. The problem is that large leads are too easy to get.
Eedat (NA)
: Am I playing the right game?
Are you sure you're playing League of Legends? Check again and make sure.
Gliave (OCE)
: Look at my match history
How are people in Masters and Challenger then? I want to believe it's all luck but that cannot explain people like TFBlade can consistently make it to the #1 on the ladder.
Yenn (NA)
: Why do these toxic players have zero fear of being reported?
Man, you're determined. This is like the millionth thread about this player I've seen you make.
: Can someone explain why this deserved a permanent ban?..
You talk too fuckin much. Learn to shut up and play.
: There are plenty of ways to respond that won't get you banned, I promise. It's only if you respond IN KIND that you get punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KVZum4GG,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-11-28T18:39:25.417+0000) > > There are plenty of ways to respond that won't get you banned Staying silent while running it down mid works wonderfully.
Hazendado (EUW)
: NA Doublelift epidemy?
You make me want to come over to EUW. In NA, people will feed out their ass and refuse to surrender. I hate the shit so passionately. You are very lucky to be playing with players that don't fuck around and waste time on lost games.
: Gotta love when you ping as jg, arrive, engage and those laners don't follow up at all, then cry you fed their lane. Sure, you saw the enemy jungler was far away, it would have been clean... but that passive trash just had to choose to farm minions over a free kill and still getting to farm. So good.
90% of junglers are idiots that gank while I'm under my turret being shat on by 2 minion waves and a ranged enemy champion. I've learned to just let them die by themselves. If you don't have the basic sense to wait for the wave to thin out, then I'd really prefer you never gank my lane. Drives me insane when junglers do this noob shit.
: BEST RAGE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE!!:D
: > [{quoted}](name=LetMeCarry1983,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JTo2ZrzE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-25T06:40:40.955+0000) > > I stopped taking you serious right here. I play Top and Mid and I'm always aware when someone is missing from a lane. I don't need someone to ping it for me. If you died because Mid roamed, it is your fault. So it's my fault as an ADC cos enemy mid laner roam to my lane as I was busy dealing with enemy bot laners and their jungler???????????????????????????????????????? HUH?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yep. Your fault 100%. I've gotten my fair share of punishments over the years. Chat bans and even a 14 day ban for inting once. But I've never, in all my time playing this game flamed someone for not pinging missing nor have I ever flamed a jungler for not ganking. I know which things are my fault and which aren't. Me dying because I wasn't aware the enemy mid was missing? My fault. My going 0-5 in lane? My fault, not anyone else's. My bot lane going 1-15? Not my fault. I'll flame the fuck out of you for feeding and afk if they don't stop.
: UH see what I do while playing jg is sej or zac. If i am a support i like thresh or alistar. Shen top. I like playing champs with the cc because it helps to win games
I don't know what elo you're playing but in Silver, you're highly likely to get 4 retards on your team. A carry champ is better to play under this circumstance. There's always a chance you can 1v5 on something like Yi, even with a full team of downies. On a tank, all you can do is wait for the game to end.
iiGazeii (NA)
: That's... the point? The team that is winning should win. A losing team shouldn't be able to drag the game out for an extra ten minutes then lose anyway. Either get your crap together and collect some bounties to get yourselves back in the game, or lose. If you go 1/12 in the first 14 minutes, you deserve to lose, period. No point in letting them trap their teammates in a game that is already over. Now, if people would actually use the stronger turrets EFFECTIVELY and farm up using the longer laning phase so that you at least have a shot at winning the midgame, then you have a chance. If the enemy wants to be greedy and attack the turret while you're right there, punish them for it. You actually have to be alive to do so. If somebody goes out to feed twelve times in just as many minutes, the new turret gold didn't make that win any more guaranteed. It just speeds things along.
I hear you on that but here's the thing, it's not about me. It's about my team mates. I'm the one that has to clean up their mess. It would be nice if I were punished less for their noobness. Here's the perfect example of a match that shows exactly what I'm talking about:- https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2918533071/228591326?tab=overview This game I ended up on a team with 4 retards. These guys fed 1.6 kills per minute from minute one in the game. I could almost, just almost carry it. If they enemy team had perhaps, 7K less gold, I'd have probably been able to turn the game around myself because unlike my team mates, I'm not a retard and actually have some idea of how to play. The match before this was exactly like that too. Why should I be punished when I get retarded trash like this every game? That has nothing to do with me and I can't control how horrible my team mates are. I mean just how much do you expect me to be able to do when my own team gives the enemy enormous leads like that for no reason. They should limit how much of a lead feeding trash could give a team. How would you feel playing 10 games in a row where you are fighting tooth and nail to win and your team is simultaneously doing everything in their power to make you lose? This is bad design on Riot's part. The players that don't have down syndrome and actually want to win should not have to fight so hard against their own team to do so. Easy to give gold leads are the main culprit. Shit players should not be able to give such large leads so easily. Turret plating gold is one such culprit but not the main one. I think kills give far too much gold.
RezaO (EUNE)
: Diamond 5 Player INTING ALL THE WAY TO BRONZE 5 in Flex 5x5
I strongly disagree that this guy should be punished. If you have a 20+ kills Lee-Sin running around and you can't use him to win, then your team deserves to lose. The only crime this guy committed is realizing that 90% of SoloQ players are idiots. He knows that if he runs around and gets a million kills without doing objectives himself, his teams would most likely be too stupid to realize that they can just do the objectives themselves after he kills off the enemy team. I'm sorry but every team that lost with this guy deserves to lose. If anything, it proves that elo hell doesn't exist as it really shows just how dumb the average League player is. How in the hell can you not end a game when you have a player on your team consistently killing of the enemy team. Think about that. Think about how bad someone has to be if they can't win with a tremendous advantage like that. If I could get him in every one of my games, I'd love that. I don't care if he doesn't do a single Dragon or even hit a turret. I know what to do after he kills off most of the enemy team and I sure as hell can end off that myself.
: > [{quoted}](name=LetMeCarry1983,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q7EpKNPZ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T04:56:33.439+0000) > > Top: {{champion:11}} > Jungle: {{champion:107}} > Mid: {{champion:238}} > Bot: {{champion:15}} > Support: {{champion:23}} > > How are we locking him down exactly? > > And please don't say that is a troll comp. This kind of dog shit is common in Silver, Bronze and maybe even Gold. Hell, I'm queuing right now to play Vayne top in Flex. Well ..... if he infests Yi or Tryndamere, both can prevent him killing them..... and Tryn can chase/stop him from wall walking...... And Zed can just outright assassinate him if the ult is down. Sivir can W his W, which effectively takes away his engage/damage vs her, and prevents him from R-ing her.
In theory, yes. But remember, this Kayn is fed as fuck. What will most likely happen is that he will be popping people left and right instantly before they have any time to respond. And even if they do manage to mount some kind of response, say, Sivir's shield, it most likely won't make a difference. A fed blue Kayn could afford to have one of his abilities shielded by Sivir and still kill her. Any fed champion really.
: Mid and Jungler blaming bot lane cos being camped hard by enemy mid and jungler
> [{quoted}](name=DemonCrow,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JTo2ZrzE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-24T16:43:10.756+0000) > > {{champion:245}} cannot even report his laner is missing then proceed to blame me. I stopped taking you serious right here. I play Top and Mid and I'm always aware when someone is missing from a lane. I don't need someone to ping it for me. If you died because Mid roamed, it is your fault.
: "Never surrender"-people are starting to get so fucking annoying
I recently found that by staying quiet and semi trying, people will surrender. Spamming surrender votes and complaining make people not want to surrender for some reason.
: You can lock down a fed kayn and kill him you know. It is possible
Top: {{champion:11}} Jungle: {{champion:107}} Mid: {{champion:238}} Bot: {{champion:15}} Support: {{champion:23}} How are we locking him down exactly? And please don't say that is a troll comp. This kind of dog shit is common in Silver, Bronze and maybe even Gold. Hell, I'm queuing right now to play Vayne top in Flex.
ListeRo (EUNE)
: Stop crying fór ganks- get better in the game. Loosing lane is your fault, not the junglers.
TehNACHO (NA)
: At this point I am convinced the snowballing in this game is a result of player error
I was recently spectating one of my low Bronze friends and I hadn't realized just how random feeding actually is. There was no sense of anything. It was just pure chaos. Everybody just running into each other throwing random shit with no concern whatsoever for item advantages, level advantages, positioning, number advantages, nothing. Even in during the lane phase, dudes would just run at each other with a spray and pray kind of approach. This kind of thing is also prevalent in Silver, where I am. Until you spectate one of your friends or watch replays of your own games, you would never realize just how brain dead the average League player actually is. You don't really see it while you're playing because your focus is on your own actions and what you want to do. There is nothing wrong with the game itself. It's just that the vast majority of players, especially in Silver and lower but also in Plat and even Diamond, has a less than ideal level of intelligence. Next time you get a game where you have like a 0-6 mid or top laner or a 2-16 bot lane, just go watch the replay. It will amaze you, the level of stupidity you would see. For an example, I'll refer again to my low Bronze friend's game. The enemy team had a feeding AD carry. This dude gave a kill to his enemy AD carry, and instead of respecting the item and level advantage of the enemy Caitlin, he instead chose to constantly engage on her as if he could actually win. Every single time he died, he kept doing it again and again. I was like, "Is this why I have feeders in my games?". That level of stupidity was astonishing.
Jinxalot (NA)
: I guess for now we can dodge and take the 5 min penalty. I just wish we could block a player from getting into Champ select with us again. But that might require a huge committment in programming for Riot. So I guess we can make a list of trolls and dodge when we see them. Sad .
Queue times would be insane. There are trolls, feeders and general shitheads in every game. In a matter of weeks, you could end up blocking like 60% of the people in whatever MMR you're at. It would be especially bad at high elo where there are far less players.
: The key to instilling your teammates with hope and the will not to give up
I can't even remember the last time I was on a team that made a come back.
Don Barzini (EUNE)
: Why I can't get carried even once
Yea, I feel you. The only games I win are never the ones where I go 0-5, which is extremely rare for me. I either have to carry myself or be capable of carrying like going 3-1 and having a 1 item lead over the enemy team. I never win games where I get completely shut down or down right feed. It's not fair.
: 1 report is the same as 9 reports. ganging up on someone has absolutely 0 effect on how likely they are to be punished. what a report does is trigger the IFS to review your chat, and it decides whether or not you are to be chat restricted. so basically unless you insulted them back (aka retaliation, not self defense), you wouldnt be punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=R6s3WEkj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-22T18:46:36.429+0000) > > 1 report is the same as 9 reports. ganging up on someone has absolutely 0 effect on how likely they are to be punished. This is not true. I've seen reds on the boards answering questions for people who get punished. Often times they cite the number of times a person had been reported. They seem to get pay attention when someone gets a lot of reports in a short space of time. This implies that they do pay attention to the number of reports a person gets.
: Your subjective opinion on what is and isn't a waste of time is different from mine and many other players.
You're absolutely right. This is why I don't bother with calling for surrenders anymore. I will simply go do something else, occasionally checking to see how close the match is to being ended by the enemy team. If my team finds it fun dying every 30 seconds, more power to them. I don't find that fun and it's a waste of time so I'm not gonna bother sticking around pretending we have a chance.
: Not giving into your demands is trolling? Care to elaborate?
You're wasting people's time by forcing them to play out a hard stomp. There is zero point in playing out a game where you and your team are dying every 30 seconds. I don't bother with asking for surrenders anymore. I just alt tab and watch a YouTube video while waiting for the enemy team to end, so it doesn't bother me anymore.
: Perspective on never surrendering.
You are a troll as far as I'm concerned.
: Yeah she isn't a lane bully and she is kept relatively weak because she is uncounterable late game.
> [{quoted}](name=Anìmê,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7M4HQ80I,comment-id=0001000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T05:50:28.335+0000) > > because she is uncounterable late game. Well this is certainly not true. For 1v1s, Jax, Teemo, Vayne, Tryndamere, Yasuo and Yi can beat her. And in general, she is an extremely weak team fighter. Even if she gets super fed in lane, carrying vs a team that always groups is still a coin flip. You are completely reliant on the enemy team making mistakes and not making plays yourself. You can try split pushing to put that dueling power to work but I've found that 90% of the time, your idiot team mates just die and then it's inhibitors falling, dragons dying, Barons getting slain and so on. So you're basically stuck trying to shoehorn her into role she isn't meant for by grouping. Fiora has some serious problems that make her almost unviable in the current state of the game.
: She needs a big change IMO. Percent health true damage is not impossible to counter and should not be in LoL. You can buff her but make it so it can be dealt with and healthy.
I main Fiora and I get shit on all the time. Fiora gets bullied by almost every champion in the game early and mid game. 80% of the top lane roster bullies her out of farm. Sometimes I wonder why I'm punishing myself maining her when practically every champ in the game is better than her top lane.
: I would rather see a nerf to champions that have too much true damage in there kit; {{champion:164}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:114}} Also nerf people who abuse Conqueror; {{champion:24}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:11}}
> [{quoted}](name=Anìmê,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7M4HQ80I,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T18:51:51.653+0000) > > I would rather see a nerf to champions that have too much true damage in there kit; > {{champion:114}} Oh hell no. Fiora is just barely viable as it is. She needs buffs not nerfs.
SirPurrr (NA)
: Games Feel Terrible: Short & Less Strategic
8.23 did improve the game dramatically but we still not there yet. Games are still mostly a gamble. I've started treating it as such. The very first thing I do every game now is try to assess which team is going to feed, while avoiding feeding myself in case it's the enemy team. But if my team starts hard feeding, I stop playing seriously and may even watch a YouTube video or something while the game is going on as I know it's a loss no matter what I do, and I know there will always be two assholes that won't surrender. I find this approach make it tolerable. You just have to accept that most games, you will get hard feeders and there's nothing you can do about it and don't stress over it. Also, I define hard feeding as your team feeding on average, a kill every minute. So if at 15 minutes the scoreline is like 2-17, that's a hard feed. You should just resign at that point and stop taking the match seriously. If you tryhard in such matches it would only tilt you.
d0riyah (NA)
: So when are we nerfing Jax?
Teemo completely shits on Jax. Wanna see Jax feed his ass off and be completely useless all game? Pick Teemo.
: {{champion:10}} doesn't have to buy Void Staff anymore. Her passive, Rageblade and Wit's End is almost just as much Pen as she would be getting from just buying a Void Staff.
Not even close. Percentage penetration has multiplicative stacking not additive. Rageblade doesn't even get it's full yet meager 15% until you're level 18.
: Why are people so stupid?
If they felt comfortable doing baron while you were mowing down their top lane and your whole team was up, they must have been super ahead. That game was probably lost anyway.
: Teemo feels weak af now
Fuck Teemo. Leave his ass in the dumpster. I hate having nearly every champ I like being countered by that little shit.
Show more

LetMeCarry1983

Level 11 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion