: [OFF TOPIC] Sony announced the Gaymer system is going on the open market next year...
Rioter Comments
: I get that you never want to surrender as you always have some sort of chance at winning. (okay, I don't, but let's pretend I do) That being said, nothing's going to get people to be more toxic like being forced to be miserable for another 5-20 minutes because of 1 guy holding out for an improbable and unlikely victory.
So you petition for a solution, don't just watch people suffer something so dumb give that 1 guy the option in party to queue up with only like minded players.
Spotty (NA)
: surrendering is sooo toxic
They should really just give everyone personal option. Give everyone a checkbox somewhere that you can check before queuing that allows you to experience longer que times to be grouped with ONLY other players who also have the No surrender queue option checked This would make everyone happier. people who like to ff won't get that 1 person not ffing and people who don't like to ff won't get 4v1'd at 15&20m
: Coming back from a deficit as a strong point is arguably a bad skill to have in the first place. Why sit there for a extra 5 - 35 minutes every game you fuck up early or mid game learning how to redeem a mess? Wouldn't it be better to get into a fresh game and work on not screwing the game up to the point where you have to learn how to basically turtle and stall until a lucky mess up on the enemy into generally a baron -> Nexus charge. Being perfectly honest here removing the ability to forfeit is just going to drastically increase the number of people running it down mid, flaming, and trolling. There isn't going to be just "some extra toxicity" it'll greatly increase. That is mainly because having just 2 people on the team with your mindset can hold 3 players hostage in a match they don't wish to be in any longer. Actually to those other 3 that agreed the 2 no surrender voters are arguably more toxic than the Riven yelling about no ganks and taking hits in chat at everyone. It's one thing I find interesting about watching asian streamers. They tend to recognize the odds of winning are too low to be worth the effort and surrender after bad play turns into a major deficit in solo queue unlike our western societies where we have to go kicking and screaming to the bitter end and still more than likely lose the game. A good analogy to use would be if you say got into competitive boxing or martial arts would you rather learn how to win before you get two black eyes and a concussion or would you stubbornly prefer to learn how to achieve victory after the enemy used you as a sand bag for the whole match and inflicted possibly grievous injuries to your future fights? Continuing and getting used to losing games can mentally train or allow you to not adjust play that makes the deficit matches happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Definitely Bait,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hI7fyzNx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-24T02:14:22.438+0000) > > Coming back from a deficit as a strong point is arguably a bad skill to have in the first place. Why sit there for a extra 5 - 35 minutes every game you fuck up early or mid game learning how to redeem a mess? Wouldn't it be better to get into a fresh game and work on not screwing the game up to the point where you have to learn how to basically turtle and stall until a lucky mess up on the enemy into generally a baron -> Nexus charge. > > > Being perfectly honest here removing the ability to forfeit is just going to drastically increase the number of people running it down mid, flaming, and trolling. There isn't going to be just "some extra toxicity" it'll greatly increase. That is mainly because having just 2 people on the team with your mindset can hold 3 players hostage in a match they don't wish to be in any longer. Actually to those other 3 that agreed the 2 no surrender voters are arguably more toxic than the Riven yelling about no ganks and taking hits in chat at everyone. > > It's one thing I find interesting about watching asian streamers. They tend to recognize the odds of winning are too low to be worth the effort and surrender after bad play turns into a major deficit in solo queue unlike our western societies where we have to go kicking and screaming to the bitter end and still more than likely lose the game. > > A good analogy to use would be if you say got into competitive boxing or martial arts would you rather learn how to win before you get two black eyes and a concussion or would you stubbornly prefer to learn how to achieve victory after the enemy used you as a sand bag for the whole match and inflicted possibly grievous injuries to your future fights? Continuing and getting used to losing games can mentally train or allow you to not adjust play that makes the deficit matches happen. This is litterally the worst opinion. You have to have toxicity flowing in your blood to even formulate a take like this.
: Was Pyke's name inspired from Game of Thrones?
after all the GOT that was put into Swain, i'd just say yeah
Barkley (NA)
: If you're the guy who votes "no" on a remake
If its not ranked I'm not remaking jack
: I don't think it's right to revert Fiora and never heard about that , I prefer the new Fiora since she actually needs skills to play for Leblanc , I heard they will do some reverts but not sure how is it gonna be , though I'm not happy about Rengar revert at all , I swear I'm done of being deleted from map in 1 second , I main {{champion:103}} so I use 4 flashes * 3 ult charges and the normal flash * and he still catch me and 1 shoot me with no counter play
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KrAEK7h7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-26T15:02:55.477+0000) > >I main {{champion:103}} so I use 4 flashes * 3 ult charges and the normal flash * and he still catch me and 1 shoot me with no counter play That is utterly on you. Buy a stopwatch/zhonyas and use in when he jumps on you, then just walk away. Trying to flash/Dash away when he has vision on you and a 40% ms boost is called being bad. At the very least you shouldnt flash until after he jumps, in which case hes gonna miss all his damage.
Antenora (EUW)
: Press the Attack buffs... Keep a close eye on {{champion:102}} if you intend to buff PTA. She's already SUPER strong, PTA being buffed is going to break her. > [{quoted}](name=HeazonZ,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Zuwx8vlW,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-02T16:31:42.071+0000) > > Do you see any changes coming to rek’sai in the near future or do you think she’s in a good spot as is? She seems to be a bit on the weak side compared to shyvana, jarvan, and warwick. Those 3 are just overtuned compared to the rest of the jungle pool.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Zuwx8vlW,comment-id=0101,timestamp=2018-02-04T16:49:27.148+0000) > > Press the Attack buffs... > > Keep a close eye on {{champion:102}} if you intend to buff PTA. > > She's already SUPER strong, PTA being buffed is going to break her. > > > Those 3 are just overtuned compared to the rest of the jungle pool. I think you mean tuned normally. We need to buff underdogs, not just nerf everything.
: The Lore Powercreep Does not Matter
I like to think of every league match like Avengers Civil War. Just make sure to ban Hulk and Thor at champ select.
Rioter Comments
: #Give Swain a Haircut
Swain isn't just some Military dog. He is Fuhrer and the grand leader that handles any and all important Political affairs. It would make sense for him to have the look of a noble.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:75}} he doesnt want to fight until lvl 6 anyway. he just wants to stack. and then he wants to stack some more. enchanters like {{champion:16}} who dont deal a lot of damage in the first place. generally you want this, when youre in a matchup where youre getting poked a lot without being able to fight back. it just helps you stay in lane. celestial body is a rune for mid/lategame scaling champions with a weak early game.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0yts0OTB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-09T21:42:21.010+0000) > > {{champion:75}} he doesnt want to fight until lvl 6 anyway. he just wants to stack. and then he wants to stack some more. > > enchanters like {{champion:16}} who dont deal a lot of damage in the first place. > > generally you want this, when youre in a matchup where youre getting poked a lot without being able to fight back. it just helps you stay in lane. > > celestial body is a rune for mid/lategame scaling champions with a weak early game. Both of those two are better off with the other 2 options in that slot entirely %5 cdr, more raka spells, more Q stacks Approach Velpcity, Raka can chase and kits Q'd targets and Nasus can wreck people with wither
Azadethe (NA)
: I haven't had a negative game with Eve yet, and I'm usually a monster with low deaths and extremely high kills.
> [{quoted}](name=Azadethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tgAzw6Ka,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-12T05:19:50.903+0000) > > I haven't had a negative game with Eve yet, and I'm usually a monster with low deaths and extremely high kills. Kinda hard to die when you have passive warmogs, permastealth and one of the best escapes in the game. The rework is bad.
: You can pick off the adc in the backline. She is invisible, you know.
> [{quoted}](name=Final Witness,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tgAzw6Ka,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-12T04:47:23.662+0000) > > You can pick off the adc in the backline. She is invisible, you know. Like... old eve?...
: Evelynn dodging and auto attack (quick reaction speed)
can we just acknowledge how dead you were just now if not for talon?
: Eve players. Crying about. Damage.... _Wheeze_
> [{quoted}](name=Unreformed Shaco,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oe03nwcj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-06T10:46:59.384+0000) > > Eve players. > > Crying about. > > Damage.... > > _Wheeze_ The funny thing is that it isn't her damage that's her issue.
: Ha. This is what happens to one trick ponies when their only champ gets reworked.
> [{quoted}](name=SkiTheSmurf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oe03nwcj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-06T07:07:50.394+0000) > > Ha. This is what happens to one trick ponies when their only champ gets reworked. Not a one trick eve player by any means. But I am also very familiar with her and played her a solid amount. The rework was really bad and the champion is a joke now.
: Eve is the reincarnate of Old Rengar [Not an Eve salt thread]
It's not ok and healthy, it's just as toxic are bad as it was before due to the fact that now there's a damn charm in the kit and an execute. Riots just being extremely stubborn and doesn't want to admit this was a bad rework. They did nothing to fix old eve's problems, they just replaced them with new problems and watered down what made her good. It's an actual mess. Her numbers are cranked up into the sky to make up for her bad kit right now too hence why she does so much damage. And then we have the people who've never tocuhed the champion trying to rebuttal saying shes fine and pointing out her winrate endlessly like winrate matters. You guy see rammus and kayle's winrates? Those champs look well designed to you?
Calabok (NA)
: she's fine
> [{quoted}](name=Calabok,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=29ALA010,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-09T03:48:40.410+0000) > > she's fine she's not even remotely fine.
: How is she not an assassin now?
> [{quoted}](name=My Pet Dinosaur,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bhVTVpJ6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-09T22:41:10.214+0000) > > How is she not an assassin now? Play against a real assassin and find out.
: She was always supposed to be an assassin...
> [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bhVTVpJ6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-09T22:30:20.812+0000) > > She was always supposed to be an assassin... wrong. /trump
: I Rescind My Earlier Statement, Evelynn Does a Crap Ton of Damage
poorly designed champion has high numbers to compensate... who woulda thunk?
mirAcIe (EUW)
: Champion Concept: Evelia, The Problemsolver
Jokes on you when riot takes this seriously Jokes also on us if they don't This is a superior kit
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Your two highest mastery point champions swap passives
{{champion:245}} {{champion:28}} eh... Evelynn would still suck with ekkos passiveve due to her mand Eve's massively nerfed stealth wouldnt be that good on ekko with all his passive damage and ms gone
: I'd love to play Eve but, she's like the only assassin without a gap closer (her ult doesn't count). And because of this, she is unplayable as far as i'm concerned :( So, my thoughts on Eve's rework is that it failed, like many other reworks riot did. Gl to you people trying to main her, but without a gapcloser, meh, just meh. Imagine playing Zed without his W, Diana without her R, Katarina without her E, Ekko without his E, Akali without her W or R, LeBlank without her W. Very very difficult. Hence, I see no value in learning her or using more time to play with her. While I like the charm idea, and it adds counterplay to her kit. The lack of gap closer is fatal to her viability as a hero
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JdmF4ivJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-30T09:27:18.103+0000) > > I'd love to play Eve but, she's like the only assassin without a gap closer (her ult doesn't count). > And because of this, she is unplayable as far as i'm concerned :( > > So, my thoughts on Eve's rework is that it failed, like many other reworks riot did. > Gl to you people trying to main her, but without a gapcloser, meh, just meh. > > Imagine playing Zed without his W, Diana without her R, Katarina without her E, Ekko without his E, Akali without her W or R, LeBlank without her W. > Very very difficult. > Hence, I see no value in learning her or using more time to play with her. > > While I like the charm idea, and it adds counterplay to her kit. The lack of gap closer is fatal to her viability as a hero No point in having a gap closer when she doesn't deal any up-close damage. Every other assassin has a reason to be in melee range, eve has an 8s cooldown melee range ability and then does nothing and has no movespeed to kite or do anything with. Her spikes are even on a massive cooldown
CatSith (NA)
: Instead of giving Eve's E a bigger range Riot Should..
Lmao what it's litterally the same exact issue with E. She needs General movespeed and sustained damage, both to and away from champions. If you only needed to get on top of your target, it's really not that hard with all the items we have available with slows & Stuff like rightous glory. The issue is getting in and getting out while doing damage, her 8 teemo escape doesn't even actually get you away from the fight if you're getting focused and she doesn't do enough sustained damage to warrant more gapclosing. W just need to be removed while Q, E and her passive need to be altered back into stand alone abilities until she feels good to play again
: Eve just needs a bigger range on E...
You guys are so behind Theres no reason to increase the range on her E dash because she has no follow up after getting on top of people. You don't WANT to be on top of people. That's why she has AD scales and Attack speed steroids before, not to mention her Q ALWAYS did sustained damage when she was kiting and chasing, and her whole kit and gameplay style just worked well for her. Now you just stand there and lose 1v1 waiting for your Q, can't kite or run etc. Shes horribly designed and a mess. stop asking for little tiny changes that won't help.
: This is why new Evelynn's stealth is a joke
It's adorable how naive and oblivious most of the replies are to this thread. "Increase her E range" Please tell me, why exactly does eve want to hop to her target? She doesn't deal AA damage worth being that close to her target and all it does is put her in a poor spot. Shes so poorly designed it's not even funny, It would be real nice if people stopped being stupid and just realized that all the people (Including Challenger+plenty of renowned youtubers at this point) aren't just "baddies who need to git gud and learn the champ" People know what the fucking deal is man they aren't stupid. People READ THE GALIO CHANGES and knew he was broken the literal moment the update was posted. Nobody even had to play him to find out his Q buffs could instagib people, because they are familiar with the game and how it works. You don't even need to play Evelynn to know her kit is non functional and trash, even compared to her old kit. The fine text isn't even worth reading because shes such and overtuned mess. They just need to put her back on some kinda gameplay rework roster and leave her how she is for a while. Making little changes is an utter waste of time. The W needs to just be completely pulled from the champ
Kloqdq (NA)
: She was OP, thus they nerfed her to be hottrash, then they gave her a rework which makes her actually playable. They aren't buffing numbers. They are buffing stealth next by the sounds of it rather than just raw damage. Also she is likely to get stronger over the next couple of weeks along with massive changes like runes coming in. Saying she won't be competitive is also bullshit because everything can be competitive it just takes the meta, players and time to see. She is better. In terms of game health and general power, she is better. Being so OP that even when dumpstered you are OP isn't balanced, healthy nor better. Read Evelynn's new lore. Which is up to date. Not the old lore. Which wasn't up to date and not considered cannon. She has more execute damage along with high shred. It's pretty OP mid to late game. I watched her blow me up in a second a couple of times because she is strong. Stealth Radius is nerfed yes. They are looking at buffs to her stealth. Base MS nerfs were needed. She is an assassin, not a tank. Armor and MR nerfs were needed. Build Diversity isn't such an amazing thing. I could go in detail why this is a problem but I don't have the time to care. Charm and Ultimate are power massively powerful tools in her kit but her passive is also a lot stronger than people are thinking. Not a Shaco main. I stopped playing him about a year ago. I played more games of Teemo than him in the past year. Do it. I could win.
> [{quoted}](name=Kloqdq,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qKaY2LyM,comment-id=000f0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T20:50:35.107+0000) > Also she is likely to get stronger over the next couple of weeks along with massive changes like runes coming in. Saying she won't be competitive is also bullshit because everything can be competitive it just takes the meta, players and time to see. No. Please stop making the ridiculously stupid argument. EVERY CHAMPION has access to the same runes, they aren't going to magically make her any stronger than she is now compared to the other champs. If anything she'll be worse. The issue is with her kit. Not her winrate or overtuned stats. Simply her kit Her kit does not make any sense and it's obvious why. It's a terrible non-intuitive design that isn't nearly as fun to play as her previous incarnation. It's also not as fun to play against because there's not as much interplay. Old eve did damage and snuck up on you, but she could be dodged, cc'd and dealt with easily. New eve here? Does her little charm, Flash Qs to proc it , bursts you and ults out for the kill. WOw riot, really so much counterplay. Then she hides for 3 minutes offering nothing to the team.
: Really not that much work at all
Me: "You are new to eve and don't understand why people don't like her" This guy: "actually, I have played a lot of reworked eve" L m a o This guy Ladies and gentlemen.
: Patch 7.21 notes
Fix Evelynn riot
: Evelynn isn't bad. You are. Here are some tips from a Diamond+ player on how to use Evelynn
Lmao just a bunch of people firstiming the champion not understanding the issues with her
: Evelynn is more useless post rework than pre rework a summary
I know people like to complain about thier champs when they get touched, but this is on a whole different spectrum This isn't like the poppy or Sion rework, not even the warwick one Eve was viable and people actually loved her kit and mechanics This is straight up travesty and should be addressed in full disclosure This is honestly BS and they made a viable champion UNVIABLE. All the noobs saying shes good or doing well have no clue whats going on here
: Whats your guys opinion on the new evelynn?, played a couple games and she doesnt feel too fun
Complete mess, terrible kit, destroyed the champion. Shes a glorified melee range ahri that does less damage, has less utility, but has a warmogs passive and a semi-cloaking passive to make up for it. (post 6 lmao) But it still doesnt make up for it cause how high risk low reward she is, and how useless she is after she blows her load. First of all warmogs on passive needs to go. That's something a balanced champion simply shouldn't require. She needs her AD scales back. Charm needs to go MR shred needs to go %HP damage needs to go Needs her mobility back Q need to be mechanically reverted, the pretty spikes can stay, and E need to be mechanically reverted, including the attack speed boost. Her ult can stay as It's the only skill based thing in her Kit, reguardless of clunkiness the Q skillshot is braindead. She also needs her Resets back. I'm sure there's more, but yeah riot butchered her holy cow.
Profirix (NA)
: PSA: After patch 7.21 hits, invade Sejuani every single game - guaranteed kill.
This painfully looks exactly like the evelynn feedback
Camulos (OCE)
: Some Suggestions Regarding Eve
Just let whatever team made this abomination learn from all the negative feedback and memes we make out of how trashed her kit is at this point Runes will fix her guys haha
: No, it'd go back to having the same problem old Eve had. MS alone is no way enough to compensate for the lack of Utility, and so you'd have to shift more power into her damage as a result, resulting in Old Eve's pattern. It's also a *incredibly* huge assumption, to say that Eve can't have a longer range on E, something that has some actual skill expression for the player and counter play.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Mercy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fm7lZBLs,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-22T01:52:34.635+0000) > > No, it'd go back to having the same problem old Eve had. MS alone is no way enough to compensate for the lack of Utility, and so you'd have to shift more power into her damage as a result, resulting in Old Eve's pattern. It's also a *incredibly* huge assumption, to say that Eve can't have a longer range on E, something that has some actual skill expression for the player and counter play. Old eve didn't have a problem. She just needed a visual updade and a new R.
12kingomg (EUNE)
: I, sincerely love the Evelynn rework because she is sexy, but she is sexy because of her kit. She also most be sexy because{{champion:28}} of her lore
> [{quoted}](name=12kingomg,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=MGdjpMWz,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-10-10T18:12:01.007+0000) > > I, sincerely love the Evelynn rework because she is sexy, but she is sexy because of her kit. She also most be sexy because{{champion:28}} of her lore Her kit is garbage
Anl0rian (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=witchy punc,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=MGdjpMWz,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-26T20:36:04.012+0000) > > this is my first time posting on this board, mostly because i felt strongly enough about this to hope that riot sees and cares. i'm also ready for the incoming replies of people who disagree with me. > > i'm very disappointed in the rework for evelynn for a multitude of reasons, the teaser image looked incredible and when her full body was revealed i couldn't feel anything other than sheer disappointment. i was ready for a new original and creative design, abilities, story, all of it, but it felt like anything that could of been original was just washed down the drain. > many real life women already feel incredibly alienated in the gaming community, due to designs of female characters such as this, and the overall atmosphere of gaming communities. i am not the spokeswoman for all women in this community, and if you don't feel the same i'm glad you feel welcomed and accepted, but there are many of us who aren't as fortunate. > https://medium.com/@FourArmsDemon/on-designing-better-women-in-games-ebe785d8689 > this article summarizes everything how i feel about female designs in this game, and how now evelynn also is apart of the growing trend of the same female characters repeated again and again. she seems to use sex/beauty as her theme, which unfortunately, has been done countless times before, its nothing new. fictional characters don't have the autonomy to decide their own sexuality, fictional characters are puppets of their developers who wish to convey them in certain ways. its unfortunate to see what could of been an interesting female character, a demon or a monster with amazing skill and abilities, be designed as the same cookie cutter female body shape. having a female character with her abilities and theme centered around sex or beauty is nothing new and it contributes to a very narrow minded view of women in general. once again, it alienates your female audience, it feels as though female characters aren't made to be characters, but made to pander to a specific male audience. perhaps if she weren't the same trend of hourglass figured female you see in every fantasy game, it could've been more viable. it would be much more interesting if she was more monsterous or demonic, instead of a recolored thin humanoid. i understand thats what they were going for, she lures people in with her figure and kills them. but ask yourself, how many times has this been done before? how many other "powerful" female characters exist to use their sex, or beauty as a weapon. it harms real life women by contributing to a lot of stereotypes, and it alienates your female audience by pandering to men. because, lets face it, this character is very much intended to be conventionally attractive and sexualized. riot is capable of good silhouette designs for their male cast, but leaves their female characters to a lot of the same tropes. evelynn would of been so much more original or creative, you can still keep the sex theme or whatever, but how much more interesting would it of been to have a female character centered around the theme of lust but wasnt just another conventionally attractive humanoid. it feels lazy, boring, a cheap cop out to make a character targeted to be appealing towards the assumed biggest demographic of gaming. straight men. once again forgetting the diverse audience of women who might be just a little more than sick of having the same "powerful" sexy female character who uses sex as a weapon. or at the very least, give evelynn her old outfit back. somehow they made it even more revealing. its sort of sad how a majority of female designs rely on the outfit showing off their uhh, boobs and ass. if evelynn were designed to be a stealthy creature of the night, itd make more sense for her to have something more covering and lightweight. and there are ways to do that WITHOUT having it look like a victorias secret lingerie. though i guess, once again another female character is centered around sex. its very repeated and very outdone and very disappointing. > > i believe in riot, and that they can do better. we've seen illaoi, we've seen taliyah, and we've seen the adorable yordles such as poppy. i know they're capable of diverse female designs that aren't centered around sexual appeal or their figure. i hope they read this feedback and take it to heart. > > ps id like to know who molds all the armor for characters like leona or kayle cuz its so hard to find a good fitting bra but they seem to have the perfect mold that fits their figure perfectly. i guess only in a fantasy world is this possible lol > > thank you for reading. If you don't like the rework... *Drumroll* *Sliding* DOOOOON'T PLAY HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Seriously, Riot spends a lot of time and effort into new champs, skins and reworks. She's back succubus, and meant to be like she is. I think Riot nailed the rework.
> [{quoted}](name=Anl0rian,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=MGdjpMWz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-26T21:07:28.250+0000) > > If you don't like the rework... > > *Drumroll* > > *Sliding* > DOOOOON'T PLAY HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR > > Seriously, Riot spends a lot of time and effort into new champs, skins and reworks. She's back succubus, and meant to be like she is. I think Riot nailed the rework. Terrible, Horrible, God awful logic. People have dumped plenty of hours and money into playing this game and reworks like this that completely disrepect the champion and playstyle and flush it down the toilet are pretty unacceptable. Asking people to just stop playing because they don't like something Riot's done is a Joke, because when it happens to you, you're on the other side of the fence.
: Just So I’m clear, Evelynn didn’t kill...........
Yeah lore is just like they want her ingame. Shes useless if she can't get her charm off.
: Patch Chat with the Playtest Team - 7.19
I don't think riot should so heavily effect how "Frustrating" a champion is to play against vs how healthy that champion is for the game. Outliers yes, but you can look at ANY single champion on the roster and SOMETHINGS about that champion you can point out and say "I don't like"; and more often than not, the thing that's pointed out is the only thing that makes that champion unique and viable. If you constantly remove and nerf the things that make these champions viable and interesting, you're going to end up with a game like Brawlhalla, where everyone's the same aside from what items they have, Instead of a game like Supersmash 4, which is what you guys are aiming for with champions being fun, interesting and unique. Don't let anger be a median that runs the thought procedures behind your creation team, because that's not the way you guys did things before, and that's why league is so popular today. Context; {{champion:21}} "MF is So frustraiting to play against, her AOE damage and Q bounce are so broken, wtf riot" {{champion:427}} "omg ivern is so fkn broken, his stun and daisy are so broken, jesus" {{champion:9}} "omfg I hate fiddlesticks his R and Crow bounce silnce and fear are so damn annoying and toxic" {{champion:76}} "why the hell does Nid spear do 75% of my health wtf Riot, toxic champ" {{champion:77}} "why the hell is UDYR so broken and Fast, hes such a cancer champ to play against" {{champion:32}} "omg mumu is so aids, it's impossible to get away from him, he seriously needs a rework" {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} FORGOT TO MENTION our beloved Blitzhook that hasn't been touched functionality wise since the start of League. Eve can't be invisible pre6 but we can have a nearly sure-death skillshot that single handedly wins games? Hmmmmm I mean there is no counter play to hook over the wall, or any other cc from the dark, but eve's W and Passive needs all the counter play in the world. That doesn't make much sense.
: Regarding eve rework
Her pre 6 ganks are worse than yi
: She has a point and click slow (and a charm but you have to wait a little while for that) and gap closer now. We're going to need to see if she has strong base numbers or not to determine if her ganks early will be bad, ok, or great.
> [{quoted}](name=OverpoweredSoap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZUtLcxY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-26T19:10:11.302+0000) > > She has a point and click slow (and a charm but you have to wait a little while for that) and gap closer now. > > We're going to need to see if she has strong base numbers or not to determine if her ganks early will be bad, ok, or great. Can't use the charm till 6 bucko
: Say no, to the Evelynn rework.
They sure as hell made Reav3 out to be a liar, because they did her WAY WORSE than Galio.
Abibyama (EUW)
: Just a heads up about the Evelynn Rework
Aaaaaand eve mains are pissed. AD completely gone Move speed Gutted (But it's ok she has a mini game with her new Skillshot Q that charms the enemy) Btw They made Q a skillshot No Stealth pre 6. Also No mana regen on Stealth. Unstealths when taking damage (Period) Auto attacks are Completely useless, No more Attack speed steroid E. Ironically, and this is the hilarious bit; The Team behind this mess says they REALLY WANTED to not make her a skirmisher that can win fights and stay in combat for extended periods of time; However the strongest way to play her currently on PBE is full tank; in lane, abusing her Health regen post 6, and the %Health damage on her E. Otherwise shes no stronger than Elise or Diana. They butchered her gameplay.
Show more

Levu

Level 156 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion