Rioter Comments
: Because you play through. It's what you do. Besides, there are reasons to not take Smite. For example, I tend to play marauder when I jungle. In that case, Smite doesn't do me a ton of good except when it comes to objectives, and I'm not great at stealing anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Aqhn8scd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-16T10:57:42.660+0000) > > Because you play through. It's what you do. Besides, there are reasons to not take Smite. For example, I tend to play marauder when I jungle. In that case, Smite doesn't do me a ton of good except when it comes to objectives, and I'm not great at stealing anyway. Let me rephrase this for you: not taking smite, as a jungler, is **not** a 'strategy'. It is 'trolling'
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 12
Hi Meddler, You (or a different rioter) mentioned some work that might be being done on support items. Can you share what this could involve i.e. changing item gold generation? Also are there any plans to improve tank runes/buffing the resolve tree? Thanks
darkdill (NA)
: I just had a hilarious idea for a Teemo skin: Rapper T-Moe
: 💬 C&C Discord -- [Information & Verification]
Admiral_Munson#0367 123483341965099008
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 9
Hey Meddler, support main (since season 3) here Any thoughts on **Face of the Mountain** potentially returning to the game? It offered some neat utility to the game which hasn't been replicated in new items (versus Twin Shadows and Shurelyia's actives for the old spellthiefs and coin item upgrades) and the lack thereof has been detrimental to tank supports. Thresh is a fairly good example of this. He's strong because his kit is strong, because of the buffs to his Q, E, and W, and because how well aftershock works with his abilities and role as an engage support. But his itemization is definitely lacking. Like the only item he builds that works particularly well on him is Zeke's (Knight's Vow's effects are halved on ranged) because the damage boost synergy with his lockdown potential. But we don't have any 'tanky' options to build (as in resistances *and* health, or health *and* CDR) nor do we have anything to exclusively peel for the ADC with, unlike with FoTM's active. I think it'd be really good for both the utility and health of tank supports to re-add the FoTM active. Thanks
: How is vlad balanced?
Imagine thinking 'vlad is balanced' while 1) not being a vlad main or 2) being ignorant of the ridiculous power in his kit Champion is busted. That's why he's got a really high banrate in high elo and has had one for most of the last two years (its currently 38% in diamond+)
: I love how instead of nerfing Vayne
nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne nerf vayne
: Completely wrong nobody is forced to do anything Items are good because they are efficient some champions play with certain items better because they benefit MORE from every stat the item provides calling mages bad when mages are played so much Mages are the most played sub class in league that function in every role except jungle with the exception of karthus They are played Top they are played Mid they are played as the carry in bot lane they are played as Supports and every one of these roles builds different items Most mages have 2 different builds Ahri has her utility and her assassin build Xerath too Velkoz too Azir can build atk speed and slows or pure damage ive seen him do well with both Ryze ive seen deathcaps ive seen Rod ive seen seraph Your arguments are completely invalid as you have no statistical evidence that mages are bad on the contrary mages are outperforming most classes at almost every point same runes? Karthus can use DH, phase rush, aery, Comet ive seen him use even spellbook You don't play Annie and feel like you are not a champion because xerath exists you don't play zyra and feel like you have to play like zoe or you are useless viktor uses aery spellbook even grasp neeko uses grasp aery electrocute press the attack do i need to continue or are you going to try at least to do some research before you start throwing your hashinshin baseless arguments all over the place?
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YdfMYwEa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-24T14:19:33.793+0000) > > Completely wrong > nobody is forced to do anything > > Items are good because they are efficient some champions play with certain items better because they benefit MORE from every stat the item provides > calling mages bad when mages are played so much > Mages are the most played sub class in league that function in every role except jungle with the exception of karthus > > They are played Top they are played Mid they are played as the carry in bot lane they are played as Supports > and every one of these roles builds different items > > Most mages have 2 different builds > Ahri has her utility and her assassin build > Xerath too > Velkoz too > > Azir can build atk speed and slows or pure damage ive seen him do well with both > Ryze ive seen deathcaps ive seen Rod ive seen seraph > > Your arguments are completely invalid as you have no statistical evidence that mages are bad > on the contrary mages are outperforming most classes at almost every point > > same runes? > Karthus can use DH, phase rush, aery, Comet ive seen him use even spellbook > > You don't play Annie and feel like you are not a champion because xerath exists > you don't play zyra and feel like you have to play like zoe or you are useless > > viktor uses aery spellbook even grasp > neeko uses grasp aery electrocute press the attack > do i need to continue > or are you going to try at least to do some research before you start throwing your hashinshin baseless arguments all over the place? I don't think you know how build paths, or builds, work
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LiL Bunnie FuFuu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tPOwEUh0,comment-id=00010006,timestamp=2019-04-23T22:49:30.119+0000) > > By Riven I think you mean "Thresh". Yeah, stop talking Why, because I think people would QQ less if they actually played the champions they whines about? Because I’m not willing to blindly follow the same circle jerk of QQ this place blindly follows? Because I’m fair and impartial about what I complain about? Because I’m tired of people using win rates as a moniker of balance when it suits their argument but I’m magically not allowed to when it doesn’t? How dare I want people to actually improve rather then blindly QQ.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tPOwEUh0,comment-id=000100060000,timestamp=2019-04-24T00:08:44.862+0000) > > Why, because I think people would QQ less if they actually played the champions they whines about? > > Because I’m not willing to blindly follow the same circle jerk of QQ this place blindly follows? > > Because I’m fair and impartial about what I complain about? > > Because I’m tired of people using win rates as a moniker of balance when it suits their argument but I’m magically not allowed to when it doesn’t? > > How dare I want people to actually improve rather then blindly QQ. Riven has a 15% pickrate in plat+. She's clearly one of the more popular champions in the game while still having a 52-54% winrate. I wonder how many people need to "spam her" for that to plummet because it hasn't happened, at all Also you're not fair. All of your 'arguments' are based on silly ad hominem. Also yes, winrates do matter. I agree they're not THE determining factor in terms of whether or not a champion's kit is inherently strong (i.e. Thresh) but it does mean that at the current time and meta the champion is preforming well - maybe too well. Kayle was a good example of that and she got nerfed. Riven has a comparable wr in very high elo (55% in master+, 53% in diamond+). It's not unreasonable to argue, purely from that basis alone, that nerfs are in order, which they probably are. (either to Riven or bruiser itemization, which is extremely good rn)
Jamaree (NA)
: If everyone spammed Riven, her winrate would plummet, she isn't as easy as people make her out to be. Edit: I want to point out that out of the 8 people who have responded to me, 7 have never played Riven in a ranked setting and the other one doesn’t even have a good kda with them and out of the multiple people who downvoted me, they are probably the same as well. I stick to what I say, I think she needs a tiny nerf yes, but she isn’t as easy as any of you think she is and if you guys actually played her, you would see that, but you know how the forums work, got to circlejerk, it can’t be that you are bad or your champion gets countered by them, nope, self improvement fuck that.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tPOwEUh0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-23T09:40:00.402+0000) > > If everyone spammed Riven, her winrate would plummet, she isn't as easy as people make her out to be. By Riven I think you mean "Thresh". Yeah, stop talking
Rioter Comments
: Please help me understand.. how did I get chat restricted over THIS?
So you're saying that instead of using this crazy, new fangled 'mute' button for the Vi, and anyone else who was being toxic, you decided to engage in their negativity and end up being toxic yourself? Nice And no the chatlog isn't that awful (I did read it, btw) but it's definitely negative and toxic (i.e. "delusional child"). Whether you were replying to someone who may have been a massive jerk or not is beside the point. Like that's literally not how it works. Idek why you're upset over a 10 game chat restriction anyway. Like fuckin own it and move on.
Oxóssi (NA)
: I just got an unraked Jungler in my Silver Promo, He averages 10+ deaths per match
I'll agree as far as matchmaking is concerned. There's no reason why someone doing placements should be in the same queue as someone doing promos. That has the potential to put you at a disadvantage. But I also don't think this is a particularly egregious degree of int. I'm not saying that the Sion didn't troll, but I also don't think he was** the **reason why you lost (purely from looking at the post game stats). For example... -your midlaner only had 3.9 cs/min as Ahri, which is pretty awful considering that I play midlaners with less waveclear and farm better in similar elo -your adc didn't farm either -support Morgana died 10 times (also built Righteous Glory instead of Zhonyas which is truly beyond me) -you only built 1 MR item against a super fed Veigar (I understand why you'd stack a lot of armor against their team though - I presume Veigar got fed later on) my point is there's a lot of reasons why you lost that game aside from Sion. By your ADC and midlaner literally not farming they're losing a lot of gold and making the game harder for you to win. Also Morgana's build being completely horrible etc. etc. I've had my share of games w/inters, griefers, trolls etc. but this is far from the most egregious example (imo)
cabbysb (NA)
: Dear Riot, Please lower damage. I miss the old league.
**Teamfights in 2017: **fights lasting longer than 3 seconds in which players actually had to land skillshots, use item actives, and generally work together to gain the advantage and win **Teamfights in 2018-19: **ONESHOT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Rioter Comments
Afk on Lane (EUNE)
: Change or delete spear of shojin.
Threshmain here. Very strongly agree with this post. In the last patch Riot removed the Awakened Dragon passive from Essence Reaver and made it infinitely more cancerous by sticking it on an item that has absurdly good synergy with 1v5 bruisers like Jax, Riven, Renekton (it's also good on Yi) because it now gives health, damage, *and* CDR. I remember a game where we won botlane and literally could not win because the enemy team had a fed Jax with Spear of Shojin. Peeling for my adc was actually impossible because he'd ult and then leapstrike like 5 times and kill everyone. Ridiculously good itemization tbh
Rioter Comments
Almighty (EUNE)
: Daily reminder that "daily reminders" are not daily and the term _"Daily reminder"_, alongside _"PSA"_, _"I know i'll get downvoted, but..."_ and _"Unpopular opinion"_ are the Boards version of clickbait thumbnails. http://www.auplod.com/u/dpoula9d885.png
: Fear of Tank Metas vs What We Have Now
1. Remove burst (Stormrazor) and nerf or remove (r%%%%%ed) true damage (i.e. Infinity Edge, Conqueror, Cheap Shot) 2. Buff all the defensive stat runes 3. Revert some of the damage buffs to champions (GALIO) and provide meaningful nerfs to cancerous/high damage champions (Irelia, Jax, Akali, Aatrox, etc.)
: I mean, everything is based on stats and its price value : 5 armor is basically worth 100g which is 20 gold per armor. 6 magic resist is basically worth 108g which is 18 gold per armor. 15 health on level 1 + 4.17 health per level is basically worth 2.6 gold per health. So it's worth 50 gold on lvl 1 and can go up to 234 gold at level 18. IF on average you are level 9-10 in a game, it goes back to say that health rune value is worth 114 gold which is almost the same as the two other options BASED on that, extra health should be the best rune to start with. If we take Lucian for example and he would take armor instead of health, this is what would happen: He starts with 28 armor and 571 health which gives him an effective health of = ((28/100)+1)*571= 731 effective health With that extra armor, it would go up to ((33/100)+1)*571= 759 effective health If he would have taken that health rune, he would have 731+19 = 750 effective health You can see that on level 3, getting that health rune can already overclass rune stats.
Yes, the health rune is better than the other runes. That said, it is incredibly terrible compared to what we used to have (the other runes are a joke as well). **Examples of what we used to have: ** - 145 FLAT HP (resolve and inspiration combo) - 50-60 FLAT HP (Chrysalis) - 30-300 or 30-270 SCALING HP (resolve and inspiration combo) - 15-145 SCALING HP (any other combo w/resolve) - 72 FLAT HP (9 quintessence's of health from pre season 8 runes) - Less damage I do take this health rune by the way because it eventually outscales the armor/mr runes. But it's still extremely underwhelming - especially early when I want more hp for early all-ins (I play a lot of tanky supports)
Heos00 (NA)
: And then theres a bigger meme that is the armor-mr rune lul
True and a number of people have pointed this out. The hp rune **is** worth more gold in stat value than the armor and mr runes, but it's like comparing _shit_ to _dogshit_. One being slightly less horrible than than the other doesn't mean that one of them isn't yknow, horrible. They both need buffs tbh The reason why I'm talking about the health rune is it's embarrassing (compared to the hp stats we used to have) and the armor and mr runes are both getting buffed (probably) in 9.2
Rioter Comments
: This one is not acceptable, no. I'll admit I chuckled at a few portions of it, but that doesn't make **Lenin, The Communist** acceptable anywhere on the boards. Politics are something best avoided here, even satirically.
Okay. Thank you for clarifying.
: As you say, "It was removed per the universal rules" - _universal_ rules. As you can see in the M&G sidebar, the universal rules apply there as well.
That's what I figured, I'm still asking though
Rioter Comments
Wolfeur (EUW)
: Also development team https://static01.nyt.com/images/2016/08/05/us/05onfire1_xp/05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg
Don't forget the marketing team prestige skins XDDDDDDDDD
Kuzja1 (NA)
: Doss, the Conscientious Objector
I realize stats are to be taken with a grain of salt, especially with new ideas, but Doss' passive is insane lul. It's a (massive) damage boost combined with 3 revives. This champion is like Zilean, Warwick, Nami, and Skarner in one.
: Runes Reforged has very little to do with this if anything at all. Having Tanks and Enchanters nerfed out of the meta is the primary thing responsible for this meta. No damage soakers, no shields, no peel. One of the few things that could be argued is Conqueror keeping tanks out of top lane, but that isn't a Runes Reforged problem. That is just a single rune's problem. All of these one shots would still be possible with the current items + old runes + Thunderlords.
Agreed - to an extent. Virtually every single patch in season 8 included damage increases to a bunch of marksmen, bruisers, or assassins - while subsequently gutting hp and defenses from a bunch of tanks or supports. The recent change to Galio's ult is a perfect example of that: removing the AoE defense it provided in favor of more damage This is not even touching on items, where we got the oneshot friendly Stormrazor, increased lethality on Duskblade, and true damage (???) on Infinity Edge. At the same time, Locket was gutted, the heal and shield items were all nerfed (although that change was reverted in 8.24b), relic - a sustain/tankier supp item - was nerfed 4 patches in a row, and Redemption was nerfed. Runes Reforged is definitely an issue. Conqueror is a stupidly overtuned rune that allows every single bruiser to obliterate tanks, Dark Harvest is still problematic (even after being hotfixed and nerfed twice), and virtually every single hp (or other tank oriented) rune in Runes Reforged was either repeatedly nerfed or removed throughout season 8. That has aggravated the increased damage for virtually every champion (don't forget the across-the-board buff to base AD) and the damage-oriented item changes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Xjb593P,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-01-06T23:29:46.373+0000) > > My god this game is garbage. You’ve been saying this for the last year and half. Move the fuck on.
> You’ve been saying this for the last year and half. > And he's still right
: Less dmg and increased tankiness :thinking: You do realize conq and all the penetration exists because of how absurd defense has become? That's not how you fix it.
If your post was a meme then I congratulate you because it was very funny :)
Eldeazar (EUW)
: Oh it's OP? They will probably put -5 movement speed on that and it will be just fine, maybe -0.5 AD bcs he is too strong.
can I get a LUL in the chat for the Riot Games Balance Team? thanks
Hotarµ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LiL Bunnie FuFuu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0sc9TjnJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-30T08:28:02.363+0000) > > You know what would make playing tanks more fun? > > Less damage > > :) Better tank itemization would result in less damage being taken and tanks being more viable.
Remove some of the stupidly high damage (especially true damage, which can't be mitigated) and you don't need better items to make tanks great again
: Huge Problem with Tanks: Mid-tier items feel awful.
You know what would make playing tanks more fun? Less damage :)
Hotarµ (NA)
: Yes, I am of the opinion that he can be beaten because surprisingly I _have_ been beaten while playing Pyke. If you actually take the time to read the post and comment I linked, you'd stop struggling against him. Like I said, you can't use the same strategy over and over again, it just won't work. When you run into things like this, it's not Pyke who's problematic.
lol pyke main does not think pyke is remotely problematic. 33% banrate, broken ult, 54% pyke mid wr (in plat+), nope nothing to see here!
: There is another path that can be taken. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Avoid taking so much damage in the fight. Second option: Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane Use Sona Top Lane This way you'll have a great healer to keep your teams health up in all team fights. {{sticker:sona-playing}}
Hotarµ (NA)
: # This probably isn't even worth commenting, but I still wanted to try to help: _______________ I'm noticing that you consistently play Thresh. Actually, pretty much only Thresh with one or two games of Zilean here and there. First off, Thresh is an easy matchup for Pyke. He's slippery, can land easy abilities on you since you're immobile, and generally is much stronger at all points of the laning phase. So right off the bat, your main champion (that you don't ever stray from) is a bad counter to Pyke. He's not even a counter actually, he's just a sitting duck. Swap champions and playstyles. If you keep running the _same champion_ with the _same build_ with the _same mentality_ over and over again, you're obviously going to run into a wall here and there. ** Pyke is your wall. ** I'd suggest picking up a more reliable champion into Pyke like Sona, Janna, and Nami. All of them can survive in lane and have the tools to shut him down at almost every point of the game. Zilean is also a fair pick as one of the easiest ways to shut down Pyke is to waste his ult. Save Chronoshift until Pyke is about to ult and you can completely invalidate him in teamfights. _____________________ [ I'd also recommend reading this comment here where I go very in depth on Pyke's abilities and what counterplay they have. ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/oA38iTEE-ffs-nerf-pyke?comment=0000) Good luck! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
I am noticing that you think your main champion is _not_ busted cancer. Thanks for that valuable information
Rioter Comments
: Imagine taking a thread (This one) on a place that is practically built for people to complain (The Boards) and acting like it's also an accurate example for the Community. The post above is not being stated as, his experience, he's taking the client itself as a whole, to be collectively bad. However, from multiple people's cases as well as my own, there has never been a problem with the client for them. I'm not saying what's happening isn't happening. I'm saying if the Client really was a PoS as a whole, I should have an above average chance of hearing about it from the people around me, and not in a place that people like to go to complain.
> Imagine taking a thread (This one) on a place that is practically built for people to complain (The Boards) and acting like it's also an accurate example for the Community. wow you're really bad at sarcasm. You literally said "my friends don't have issues with the client thus the client isn't as bad as you think". That's not an argument. That is the opposite of an argument >The post above is not being stated as, his experience, he's taking the client itself as a whole, to be collectively bad. A sentiment which has been expressed in dozens of threads over the last two years, a lot of which have been massively upvoted. That is an indicator that the client has a lot of issues with it - which it does. Another indicator is that Riot has stated they will be looking into fixing issues with the client, although idk what work is actually being done/not being done on it >I'm not saying what's happening isn't happening. I'm saying** if the Client really was a PoS as a whole, I should have an above average chance of hearing about it from the people around me**, and not in a place that people like to go to complain. Oh I see - the Client is "fine" or doesn't have "that many issues" because you're not hearing complaints about it from your_ friends_ but the opinions of hundreds of people on the Boards is instantly discounted because "this is the place where people go to complain". Well isn't that where you'd expect to see threads like this? _On the Boards?_ Has it occurred to you that people who hate the client hate it because it has real issues with it - not because they like to complain (as fun as complaining can be)? Speaking of friends, _several people around me_ hate the client and think it's hot garbage - like I do (the client takes up an insane amount of processing power and I also experience many of the listed bugs & then some). I guess their opinions must be more valuable and relevant because they didn't post them in the place "people like to go to complain". Right?
Leetri (EUW)
: Cause that other thread is a low-effort shitpost copying this meant to farm upvotes, while this at least has some thought and effort put into it.
**Excuse me** it's a low effort shitpost copying this because I hate the client_ and_ because I want to farm upvotes. get it right sheesh
: I'm not saying that the bugs that everyone is experiencing aren't real, not at all. But they're honestly not as not as common as you think they are. If there were so many, general, bugs that the client is guaranteed to have I feel I would've eventually ran into at least one, but I haven't. A quick ask around of friends doesn't reveal much either. It's not really bad as a whole, I just think you're a victim of circumstance.
Imagine taking an experience between you and your friends ("the client isn't so bad") and extending that to the **entire community **("it's not really bad as a whole") lol
Fugmar (EUNE)
: And leave 75% of bruisers without an actual keystone? Fucking great way to solve that issue.
Electrocute, Press the Attack, Dark Harvest, Aftershock (AS Riven, Renekton), Grasp...
Rioter Comments
: Conqueror should be changed to around a 12-15% true damage conversion ratio.
: Do you really think a shield that blocks ONE auto and takes 3 years to recharge is a second passive? And the double crit passive, yes, its good mid-game, but it reduces dmg from crits, so its double edged sword. And the way to beat yasuo is kiling him before he gets his pd ie, which if you harrass and take good trades and make him miss cs, he wont get them for a LONG time. Some counetrs to yas mid: Le blanc, lissandra, viktor, zed. Why? BEcause they take good trades (lb, liss), poke (viktor), or have good all in (zed) You could also play some top champs in mid, like fiora or renek. renek just kills you early game and fiora scales and trades well. As a yas abuser, i will admit that conq could use some tuning, but yas still has counterplay (unless he is somehow 5/0 at 12 min, in which case you are most likely screwed) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
I think this is less about Yasuo and more about how broken & stupid conqueror is
LilyPichu (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ØrnnToGetTrolleÐ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wPn9895Z,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-25T21:21:32.173+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} When you have a bad PC and a bad internet, so you blame the client {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=LilyPichu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wPn9895Z,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-12-26T14:38:11.265+0000) > > When you have a bad PC and a bad internet, so you blame the client {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} When the client takes up more space than Google Chrome (with multiple tabs open) and cannot preform the most basic tasks without lag or glitches, it is not a good client
: Incomprehensibly disappointed we're not getting a Candy Kayn and Christmas Eve skin.
: Am I the only one who doesn't mind Vayne at all?
That's the problem. She's not broken enough. Don't worry though summoner, the Riot balance team is on the case!
: THE SECRET WAY TO AVOID BEING BANNED RIOT DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT USING THIS ONE WIERD TRICK!
KoKoboto (NA)
: I think the model is great personally
> [{quoted}](name=KoKoboto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aaaxfXmc,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-12-05T17:42:03.779+0000) > > I think the model is great personally Then you would be wrong
Show more

LiL Bunnie FuFuu

Level 169 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion