: Loading Screen Bug
Same but i also have a bug where my screens blacks out and kicks me to the open window screen with the league of legends ingame cursor, i can't reconnect and the only way to reconnect is to restart my whole computer.
: > [{quoted}](name=Maultron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5EAiR2As,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T12:48:43.450+0000) > > Yea, I'm aware, and pissed about other stuff... I'm no genius... bro, but Ardent was BUFFED, NERFED, and a LOT of items last patch, the patch before, and this patch, are making the game go down a path I have NOOOO clue to be honest, what they're going to do to it... like, let's be honest... True , riot is sometimes smart enough to tell that banner needs to be removed because of how overpowered it is, but buffs like turning a mid laner into a near overpowered jungle is just plain dumb.(taliyah)
> [{quoted}](name=LightElement123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5EAiR2As,comment-id=0003000000000002,timestamp=2018-07-03T02:20:44.203+0000) > > True , riot is sometimes smart enough to tell that banner needs to be removed because of how overpowered it is, but buffs like turning a mid laner into a near overpowered jungle is just plain dumb.(taliyah) And they only removed banner because of the uproar it is creating in the higher elos
Maultron (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5EAiR2As,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-26T12:43:24.547+0000) > > Following the community and listening to fan QQ got Mordekaiser nerfed into unviability in the first place btw. Yea, I'm aware, and pissed about other stuff... I'm no genius... bro, but Ardent was BUFFED, NERFED, and a LOT of items last patch, the patch before, and this patch, are making the game go down a path I have NOOOO clue to be honest, what they're going to do to it... like, let's be honest...
> [{quoted}](name=Maultron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5EAiR2As,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T12:48:43.450+0000) > > Yea, I'm aware, and pissed about other stuff... I'm no genius... bro, but Ardent was BUFFED, NERFED, and a LOT of items last patch, the patch before, and this patch, are making the game go down a path I have NOOOO clue to be honest, what they're going to do to it... like, let's be honest... True , riot is sometimes smart enough to tell that banner needs to be removed because of how overpowered it is, but buffs like turning a mid laner into a near overpowered jungle is just plain dumb.(taliyah)
: Riot Fix Your Game
i mean it depends on riot, if it makes sense, if its not true they would not change anything, BUT, some people actually have great ideas, but riot is just stubborn
: Riot Fix Your Game
please, me and my friends are trying to change the way that riot is doing things right now because we actually want riot to make a game like it was a few years ago, when they broke the record for the amount of people who participated in watching the LCS.
Rioter Comments

LightElement123

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion