Baval (NA)
: boo hoo mages get spellvamp back. poor ads only options for lifesteal are {{item:3144}} {{item:3153}} {{item:1055}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3181}} {{item:1053}} {{item:1041}} {{item:3156}} and Legend:Bloodline, plus every source we have. {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
Ravenous hunter has existed for a while... {{champion:69}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:268}} All these champions use it to great effect.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lux Tizer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=961T2q29,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-22T09:00:24.376+0000) > > I'd even play a Blizzard product at this point if they were capable of pulling it off. > > Every year this game gets farther from the game I used to love playing. It's finally at the tipping point where the lack of strategy and insane damage have me ready to jump ship to something better so hopefully that comes soon. > > It's sad Riot took a perfectly cooked Filet Mignon and covered it in Ketchup but here we are HotS has more strategy than League has ever had and damage is lower in HotS than in League.
HotS is actually terrible, the game is a snoozefest with no one ever dying because enchanters are an incredibly broken class there. It's like playing in ardent meta.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: every conq users wr went up, cass and ryze have broken winrates with conq, even asol and azir are broken with conq, you literally just have to look at anything going on in league to realize you're wrong.
Cassio 66% winrate in _**50**_ games https://imgur.com/a/IoqGAHv Really bro, really... Wait a few weeks till they have a couple thousand games played and we will see what the winrates are. Asol and ryze don't even show conqueror on the page and Azir does with a 47% winrate.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: ***
Um could you maybe actually tell me why I'm wrong rather than "hahaha lol ur trolling hahah ur dumb" because you seem pretty dumb when you say that.
: > [{quoted}](name=SymbolicFear,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBnxdUYn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:49:25.849+0000) > > Jungle is now a trash role to play in, used to love jungling, now its one role i refuse to play. It simply feels like dog shit to play. Constantly behind in levels is bullshit. Level 6 to the laners being level 9. > > Support is now a trash role to play in, cause you can now only succeed with champions riot wants you to play. Tank supports are now dead, they cant get anywhere, only poke champions are permitted bot now. So diversity is completely gone. > > Top lane is now a trash role to play in, it has been a horrible role for a long time since there are very literally zero top lane mains in riots balancing team. But now its even worse cause you AGAIN can only succeed with the champions that Riot wants you to play. > > Simply put, Riots focus on streamlining and "making things exciting to watch" is ruining this game more and more every year. And if you have played a long time, and look back, you will realize this game is a pile of dog shit right now, and we are all the abused wives to Riot being our drunken violent husband. They just keep beating the hell out of us and making it our fault. But in reality, we just dont know where to go to if we left league cause nobody has succeeded in making a moba just like old league yet, but when it happens ill be moving onto that and letting riot die alone. I want to highly disagree on a number of these opinions. * Jungle isn't a trash role now, they just made farming Jungle more viable so that junglers like Lee Sin cant spend everygame trying to farm 10 kills while everyone is still under 100cs. * Support is MUCH better now. Poke abusable champions don't have mana regen or proc damage to abuse poke and Tanks don't have the HP Regen to simply ignoring poke from ADC. The entire item change made supports weaker early game (which they were broken) and made them scale better into late game. * You are literally repeating "champions riot wants you to play". What champions??? They nerfed conqueror, gave Doran shield to counter ranged tops and added 2 rift heralds so they could influence games more. Sure sanguine blade is broken, but that's an experiment that Riot is trying out to let top splitpushers keep some of their old power. All your points are lacking any evidence and you fail to see the bigger picture. If you played any of the under tier 50% of champions you would be happy, but no, your favourite broken champion in X role got nerfed and now you can't abuse it anymore and you feed games because that's the handicap you relied on. Git Gud Noob.
Lol wtf. I main Mundo one of the FEW junglers who can actually clear at the new respawn rate and I am still underleveled for the ENTIRE game. The only useful thing about the new respawn rate is that I can farm my bot side, gank bot, recall, and repeat.
: Elder execute is NO FUN FOR ANYBODY
I've never even seen the elder dragon spawn so far. I've only played like 10 games but most of them ended with the enemy team ff at 15ing.
EnsembIe (NA)
: The Sorry State of Mordekaiser's Skins
Dragon Knight is actually a really good skin I had it on another account. Too bad it's legacy.
: With Kleptomancy removed, what will happen with Ezreal?
> [{quoted}](name=destroyer22719,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AIWxKuji,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-21T02:53:02.964+0000) > With the release of Kleptomancy {{champion:41}} and {{champion:81}} dominated the meta, however with that removed what will happen with Ezreal? Thats just a flat out lie gankplank is terrible with klepto and is much better abusing grasp. Expect Ezreal to get compensation buffs as he got many nerfs when klepto was released.
: Olaf's passive cries in a corner ''ah low health now I get insane attack spe-nvm dragon executed me''
It's 35 minutes in the game, Olaf is literally an irrelevant champion, and he is even more irrelevant considering his team is behind enough to lose the elder dragon.
: This game feels worse than ever.
I didn't like this season AT ALL, and the only good thing was a recent ryze game I had where I solo carried. All my jungle games felt like shit but mid is even better than it was before.
: Alright no, Mage Conqueror test is over
TBH its just a terrible rune overall. {{champion:13}} {{champion:69}} are much better off just using ravenous hunter and running phase rush like they do currently. I can't think of a single champion that wants new conqueror over old conqueror.
BigFBear (EUW)
: I fucking LOVE the new Jungle! Also tanks/Juggs feel WAY better now! Could be a great season!
IMO alot of the preseason changes are great but I think the after shock and conqueror changes are terrible. In the previous mastery system there was an armor penetration mastery and a lethality mastery. The armor penetration rune was incorporated into conqueror so it basically stayed the same. We currently do not have a single way to deal with people stacking resistances with our current rune system. I may be a {{champion:36}} main but even I realize this is unhealthy for the game. The aftershock changes just completely ruin tank supports on top of their new bad itemization.
Sunbreaker (EUNE)
: Tanks have a bad spot in bot? Are we ignoring the fact that the 3 best supports at the moment are tanks? {{champion:53}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:111}}
Not in this preseason, their first item has been gutted and their items after that have always sucked. Aftershock is getting gutted too. Expect full damage mage supports being meta, as their counter, hard engage has been hard nerfed.
: 1) I'm Diamond II. 2) This is a smurf. 3) I've played since Season 3. 4) I used to play Sion. This account is only 1 year old. I can pick him up any time. He's just out of the meta, and even if I go 16/0 in the first ~15 minutes, I know that Sion just falls apart later.
I'm sorry but you just plain can't be an actual diamond two player while having a negative winrate 800 game silver 2 account ( not that I'm shaming you for that ). Sion was intended to be a juggernaut that works well with {{item:3053}} but he just doesnt work in the meta like that and is required to build full tank to be useful.
: ok i apologize for my latest thread
: ? I said focus him around jg. I know why he nerfed his jg and it was wrong line sylas should be been hit.
Well they ended up taking him out of both laning and the jungle, lol.
: Where's my support item as a melee tank support?
Actually nautilus was first played in mid top and jungle and slowly over the years has become a support. I wouldn't mind him switching back to a solo laner / jungler.
: The Shackles of Belief - New Story
DOES THIS MEAN WE GETTING A FRELJORD {{champion:517}} SKIN?
: I really think riot should of made either {{champion:518}} and especially {{champion:517}} jgers like {{champion:517}} was a top tier jg at one point but riot decided he is a mid laner.
They had to gut Sylas out of jungle because of pro play. He could play top mid and jungle, and was first pickable because of that. He had bad matchups but you could always just flex him into jungle and pick a solo laner as your last picks.
: You can play Ornn, Sylas and Qiyana in jungle Also, before Kayn there were 3/6 junglers released, Taliyah, Camille and Ivern
You cannot play Sylas in the jungle anymore. I used to be a Sylas jungle main but that shit isnt playable anymore. Ekko jungle is just better too.
: Her base range has to be high because of her slow autoattacks.
Graves also has extremely slow autoattacks and he has 425 range. That is not an excuse. IMO her autos don't cancel enough.
Baculus (NA)
: If you're not in Diamond, then you don't have an excuse for not having comeback victories. Even heavily stomping games can turn around when it comes to objective control. And if you disagree with that, then why aren't you carrying? You can't have it both ways. But really, I think most understand that your post is about being stuck in gold for 400 games @ a 49/51 w/r rate. Am sympathetic, can't imagine what that's like.
It's not comebacks, its the enemy team throwing, which is common in low elo, but its somewhat uncommon for the behind team to know how to capitalize on it.
: Goodbye Season 9 and Good Riddance
I think the high emphasis on objectives even in the early game are overall pretty good. I mostly play jungle but when I do lane, it feels like shit to be winning lane but the opposing laner gets bailed out by their jungler. IMO junglers should be focusing on objectives and forcing teamfights around them and gaining advantages through that, not spam ganking lanes, removing a laners ability to play the game.
: > sadly there was such a case where a bot played in a ranked game , someone posted it on the boards a while a go turns out they are all in aram... so basically its an unplayable mode outside peak times now.. F if only tft gave XP... would be free wins all day every day
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EGR6LOZ6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T14:43:08.696+0000) > > turns out they are all in aram... so basically its an unplayable mode outside peak times now.. F > > if only tft gave XP... would be free wins all day every day I have dropped my tft mmr by afking to a point where everyone else in my games are also afking lol.
: Aphelios (New Champion) Bio Dropped
We've been needing more male ADC's I'm looking forward to him being released.{{champion:119}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:110}} are the only ones I believe.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VxebK67F,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-19T08:51:45.466+0000) > > Wait wtf why in the world would you ever think Sylas loses late game to Nasus. Sylas gets to steal his ultimate, getting the same stat increases (hp,armor,mr) BUT ALSO getting the same %HP magic damage aura, that has an insane AP ratio. Sylas gets to build full AP but Nasus doesn't meaning he can fully utilize it. Sylas has conqueror and access to Zhonyas which is very important because he can Zhonyas and the %HP aura still continues going. A full build Sylas will reach around 800 AP so the aura does 200%HP magic damage over 15 seconds. Compared to Nasus' 75%HP over the duration. Sylas can also easily kite Nasus during his ult with his spammable double slow. Sylas is one of Nasus' biggest hard counters at all points in the game. That was a miss, meant to put Sylas in the second row but got him mixed up with Pantheon whom i forgot to write in at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VxebK67F,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T08:25:36.081+0000) > > Dude even loses lane to Nasus. To fucking **Nasus**. > > How the fuck do you lose lane to Nasus as anyone but Kayle and think you're a viable pick? Several picks exist that spank him in lane but lose game to him :P Like Hecarim,pantheon, Irelia, Karma, Akali (barely) or renekton. He also has a few picks whom he beats from the start but then lose the game to anyway as well, Like Teemo,Sylas, Shen, noc and Maokai.
Wait wtf why in the world would you ever think Sylas loses late game to Nasus. Sylas gets to steal his ultimate, getting the same stat increases (hp,armor,mr) BUT ALSO getting the same %HP magic damage aura, that has an insane AP ratio. Sylas gets to build full AP but Nasus doesn't meaning he can fully utilize it. Sylas has conqueror and access to Zhonyas which is very important because he can Zhonyas and the %HP aura still continues going. A full build Sylas will reach around 800 AP so the aura does 200%HP magic damage over 15 seconds. Compared to Nasus' 75%HP over the duration. Sylas can also easily kite Nasus during his ult with his spammable double slow. Sylas is one of Nasus' biggest hard counters at all points in the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MuzTGtRp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-19T03:22:03.674+0000) > > I just played a game of TT to check it out again and god I'm happy that its getting removed. I literally have a full adc team with my twitch going 0/10/1, while making me 2v1 in my own jungle. I actually hate this gamemode. You would think it would be a bit more based on personal play than normal league because theres three players compared to five, but its the exact opposite. Every fight comes down to man advantage and not personal skill or items or anything else. I respectfully disagree. You have to know its actually quite different from Summoners Rift. Stale meta aside, its very gank-centric. Mobility is king here, or some survivability. Farming phase is very short to non-existent in most matches, and map awareness needs to be 110% because wards don't exist. Its a lot of fun once you learn it.. and the additional objectives with the two altars add to the fun.. instead of just mindless farming 10 minutes, then occasionally dueling over drag and Baron, you just are constantly trying to due for control of two points and edge out the other team in nonstop team fights. But its not for everyone.. and Rito neglected it.. and now its gone. So I guess its a moot point.
> [{quoted}](name=gragaaaas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MuzTGtRp,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-19T03:33:59.933+0000) > > I respectfully disagree. You have to know its actually quite different from Summoners Rift. Stale meta aside, its very gank-centric. Mobility is king here, or some survivability. Farming phase is very short to non-existent in most matches, and map awareness needs to be 110% because wards don't exist. Its a lot of fun once you learn it.. and the additional objectives with the two altars add to the fun.. instead of just mindless farming 10 minutes, then occasionally dueling over drag and Baron, you just are constantly trying to due for control of two points and edge out the other team in nonstop team fights. > > But its not for everyone.. and Rito neglected it.. and now its gone. So I guess its a moot point. Idk man. I feel like its a more dumbed down, simpler version of SR. You know exactly when junglers are going to finish farming their 3 camps and go for their first gank. Also its extremely cheese centric due to lack of wards. There's no room for mind games with the enemy jungler, no outpathing them, every move is obvious. You can't even really gank because there is only two ways to enter the lane and you get vision of both by just standing in the lane. You could try to contest the enemy altar but that requires your team to come which they probably wont and even if they do you could die before they come because the enemy will come faster every time due to how the map is made.
Rèzki (NA)
: Why am i getting unranked/bronze players in my gold promos?
Happened to me too when I was helping my silver 1 friend get to gold as a gold 4 player, he was in his promos and we got an unranked nasus in our game. Ofc the nasus inted and I couldn't carry.
: Heavy champions don't feel it.
Maybe its just me but Galio in particular feels great to play. Especially full AP when you combo somebody and finish them with the DUNK.
: Social Experiment with the League community.
There are some players who have never touched gold despite being playing over 2k games in 4 seasons. I got gold 3 in my first season playing in under 200 games. I did however spend quite a bit of time learning how to properly play jungle, and game mechanics in general. I think time spent playing the game doesnt correlate to getting better in most ways. I think it's time spent out of game learning about the game through youtube videos and guides and streams that actually make you better.
: ~~~ Twisted Treeline Farewell Post ~~~
I just played a game of TT to check it out again and god I'm happy that its getting removed. I literally have a full adc team with my twitch going 0/10/1, while making me 2v1 in my own jungle. I actually hate this gamemode. You would think it would be a bit more based on personal play than normal league because theres three players compared to five, but its the exact opposite. Every fight comes down to man advantage and not personal skill or items or anything else.
: What the fuck do you even build on them anyway? I tried playing {{champion:3}} the other day, and after the initial {{item:3152}} I want back to look for additional options but found nothing with enough synergy to be arsed to throw into his build. I did finally build an {{item:3001}} and {{item:3151}} on him, but he clearly doesn't have a lot of tanky AP items which fit his role well while still providing enough CDR to be able to keep up with melee AD juggernaut/diver/assassins. Same with Sylas where people actually build fucking {{item:3285}} on him, an item which provides no HP and is meant to work best on burst mages. The last thing you want is to build armour and go full tank and then be a sitting duck in this meta where you still don't get to disrupt teamfights due to how shitty frontlining is.
> [{quoted}](name=Play from work,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3wQ8zI25,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-18T22:30:13.447+0000) > > What the fuck do you even build on them anyway? > > I tried playing {{champion:3}} the other day, and after the initial {{item:3152}} I want back to look for additional options but found nothing with enough synergy to be arsed to throw into his build. > > I did finally build an {{item:3001}} and {{item:3151}} on him, but he clearly doesn't have a lot of tanky AP items which fit his role well while still providing enough CDR to be able to keep up with melee AD juggernaut/diver/assassins. Same with Sylas where people actually build fucking {{item:3285}} on him, an item which provides no HP and is meant to work best on burst mages. > > The last thing you want is to build armour and go full tank and then be a sitting duck in this meta where you still don't get to disrupt teamfights due to how shitty frontlining is. You go {{item:3152}} first for an early power spike over your lane opponent into {{item:3285}} for waveclear with {{item:3916}} and {{item:3020}} to abuse how good early magic penetration is for another power spike, next {{item:3157}} to cap your CDR and give you a great active, you can also go an early {{item:3191}} into AD matchups. After that you have to go {{item:3089}} otherwise you miss out on too much gold efficiency. This is the optimal way to build both {{champion:3}} and {{champion:517}}. Definitely not how they were meant to be played though. The best solution would be to give AP bruisers a last item alternative to deathcap and decrease protobelts cooldown by 10-20 seconds. That way we don't have to go ludens for waveclear. Because TBH the build path is pretty good early to mid if you ignore ludens. With {{item:3152}} {{item:3916}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3191}} you are pretty tanky with decent damage since magic penetration is great with their good base damage. But we arent able to build any tank items like {{item:3065}} or {{item:3001}} due to losing so much efficiency with {{item:3089}}'s passive. In an idea world we could build {{item:3152}} {{item:3916}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3065}} + that death cap alternative item and be relevant lategame.
: Potential Champions from Legends of Runeterra
A human jungle assassin would be nice because the closest thing to one is blue {{champion:141}}, the other ones {{champion:28}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:107}} are not human.
: How would you define a Bruiser?
It's much easier to just make a champion list of bruisers and create a definition around that. {{champion:266}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:141}} (RED){{champion:240}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:58}}{{champion:92}} With this list of champions we can find that they all have the common theme of being moderate damage dealers with good survivability.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ah7eN9OY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-18T23:02:02.303+0000) > > Hey at least you didnt get gold but not get the skin anyway because you dont have honor 2. Which you lost because you were flaming your silver 3 teammates who went 0/10 during your promos :D Yeah I lost my honor level but I got it back right after my 9 game restriction. There were 2 duo that kept flaming me to ks'ing on soraka when i was just silencing the akali in her bubble so she couldn't cast spells. It does damage twice so of course i can ks but it's better than letting her 100-0 the team. They weren't having it. I told them to stfu and idk what you all want me to do. I heal you you die, I kill her you're mad, like wtf. So yeah got reported for that and also saying better jungle wins in a game where we had teemo jungle single handedly win/stall teh game for us. enemy team mass reported me for that too.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ah7eN9OY,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-18T23:08:21.596+0000) > > Yeah I lost my honor level but I got it back right after my 9 game restriction. There were 2 duo that kept flaming me to ks'ing on soraka when i was just silencing the akali in her bubble so she couldn't cast spells. It does damage twice so of course i can ks but it's better than letting her 100-0 the team. They weren't having it. I told them to stfu and idk what you all want me to do. I heal you you die, I kill her you're mad, like wtf. So yeah got reported for that and also saying better jungle wins in a game where we had teemo jungle single handedly win/stall teh game for us. enemy team mass reported me for that too. Yeah actually most of my chat restrictions are for flaming back after a duo flames me, its never their fault I guess even though they are boosted garbage who needs a duo to ever win. Teemo jungle is a troll pick and its understandable that someone would say jungle diff if they had that on their team. I mean I've played Twisted Fate jungle and its basically just a better version of Teemo jungle in every way.
: Well boys doesn't look like I'm making it to gold in time to get the Aatrox skin
Hey at least you didnt get gold but not get the skin anyway because you dont have honor 2. Which you lost because you were flaming your silver 3 teammates who went 0/10 during your promos :D
: It's 200.
I just checked and your right. I just had major Mandela effect because I swear it was 250.
: You think doing 800 dmg every 1.5 seconds isnt enough dps to burst through his ult with executioners? Healing 100% of his hp over 12 seconds is 8.33% of his health per second thats 320 health per second reduce that by executioners is 192 health per second. Even if we amplify that healing by visage thats 250 health. Every 3 seconds yasuo does 1600 dmg to mundo every 3 seconds mundo heals 750 health just under half. And he has to burn 20% of his current health. We should to a simulation where you can play mundo and ill play yasuo 4 items in and see who wins. Now i know this doesnt "prove" that yasuo can win but it defintely isnt as one sided as you're putting it.
How tf does yasuo do 800 damage every 1.5 seconds. 1 q and 2 autos is not going to do 800 damage. It does 800 damage to a squishy but not a full armor mundo with tabi's. I play both Mundo and Yasuo so I wouldn't mind trying out a simulation, despite already knowing how it will turn out.
: When is Irelia gonna be a melee champion?
It is intended that she has 250 range, and it actually feels so much better to play her than 125 range champs. IMO the 125 range champs should be buffed up to 175 and the 175 champs should be buffed to 225 or 250. With 125 range you can't even cs from behind your own melee minions unless its perfectly lined up.
: That is also true but its more about yasuo reaching a point where he can outsustain mundo's dmg. If i was to push 1 more item on each side lets say, so sunfire randuins warmogs, thornmail, tabis for mundo vs yasuo's bt ie pd and mortal reminder greaves/tabis theres no doubt in my mind yasuo wins that fight every time. Also just to point out without the crit reduction from randuins yasuo would be 20% more dmg. And yasuo wins levels 1-5 whereas mundo wins lv 6 until yasuo can outsustain his ult with bt. Even if i was to give mundo another armor item like sunfire stacking anymore armor would have severly reduced effects due to how armor reduction works. Whereas it'd make yasuo's ult pen worth more which i never even calculated into this fight.
There is no way Yasuo wins that fight. Mundo effectively has 12 seconds of invulnerability even with executioners, in which he gets to beat Yasuo's ass freely. With his initial Q doing 25% of his HP through magic resist and his E doing about 15%. You aren't outhealing Mundo's burst, he will kill you in 6 seconds. The armor penetration from Yasuo's ult doesnt matter because you are not going to have high enough DPS to burst through Mundos ult healing.
SirEnds (NA)
: What is Your Favorite Champion Lore?
{{champion:266}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:82}} easily best lores and my favorites too
Mr Sa1nt (NA)
: I didn't open this thread out of boredom at all. Your comments have almost nothing to do with the topic, just so we're clear. "I can tell", lol'd. You must know my intentions better than I do.
You literally started the post with "Change my mind" lol
: Where the melee statement is true, mundo wont be able to outdmg yasuo through yasuo's sustain. Ill give an example build for both sides where mundo's build is to effectively counter yasuo's build. Tabis + Randuins + Thorn mail mundo vs BT + IE + PD Yasuo (This will get even worse for mundo once yasuo finishes his 4th item (mortal reminder) Note: Mortal reminder may be a better 3rd option in this 1v1 scenario than BT BT = 20% lifesteal Ravenous hunter = 4%-6.5% (2 contributions this could be more considering how yasuo plays it out but for now assuming jungle and top kills) Bloodline = 12% lifesteal Conqueror healing 8% pre-mitagation dmg Overheal = 10% of yasuo's health (130 hp shield) PD Shield 320 hp shield Yasuo passive shied 200 hp shield BT shield 200 hp shield Mundo would have (we'll assume level 11 for both of them for this point in the game): 70+30+80+ 67 (mundo's base armor at level 11) = 247 armor (71% dmg reduction from physical attacks) 1360 + 650 = 2010 health Yasuo would have 88 AD + 70 AD + 80 AD = 238 ad 102% crit dmg -20% from mundo's omen = 82% Yasuo per auto does to mundo 238 *1.82 = 433 dmg *.29 (mundo reduces that dmg with his armor) = 125 dmg then another 12% with tabis = 110 dmg Yasuo heals 36% of this 39.6 thorn mail reduces this by 40%= 24 health per auto Yasuo per Q does to mundo 358 *1.82 = 652 dmg * .29 = 189 dmg * .88 (tabis reduction) = 166 dmg Yasuo heals 36% of it 60 health reduced by 40% = 36 health per Q After 5 attacks of conqueror yasuo's dmg increases to Yasuo dmg per auto 433 dmg * .08 = 35 dmg 433-35 = 398 * .29 = 115 dmg * .88 =102 dmg 102 +35 = 137 dmg per auto Yasuo dmg per Q 652 * .08 = 52 dmg 652 - 52 = 600 * .29 = 174 *153 dmg 153 + 52 = 205 dmg per Q Yasuo heals per auto conqueror = 238 * 2.02 = 481 * .08 = 38 *.6 (reduction from grevious) = 23 health lifesteal = 137 * .36 = 49 * .6 = 30 health overall = 30 + 23 = 53 health Yasuo heals per Q conqueror = 358 * 2.02 = 723 * .08 = 58 health * .6 = 35 health lifesteal = 205 * .36 = 74 *.6 = 44 health overall = 44 +30 = 74 health Yasuo dmg per auto+Q 137 + 205 = 342 dmg Yasuo heal per auto + Q 53+74 = 127 health Mundo heals with ulti 75% of max health = 1500 health 2010 + 1500 = 3510 health 3510 /342 = 10 combos *1.5 (yasuo's cd on his Q) =15 seconds Mundo dies in 15 seconds with his full ult (which lasts 12 seconds and no penalty calculated in his ult) (no -25% current health cost and no ignite from yasuo) Yasuo's Health recovered over 15 seconds 127 *10 = 1270 health yasuo's hp = 1286 + 1270 = 2556 health yasuo's shield = 1050 hp Yasuo effective hp = 3606 health Mundo does 25+ 10% armor (27) = 52 * .71 (reduced by yasuo's base magic resist) = 37 * 20 (procs 20 times) = 743 dmg per auto 92 dmg + 150 (his e dmg) = 242 * .62 = 150 dmg initial E proc 242 + 5% of his max hp = 242 + 101 = 343 *.62 = 213 dmg 15* 150 = 2250 dmg 3 *213 = 639 dmg Mundo dmg in 15 seconds = 743 + 2250 + 639 = 3632 Conclusion: in 15 seconds they both do enough dmg to kill each other. Notes: Yasuo benefits: 1-Did not take any of mundo's health costs into consideration 2-Did not take into account yasuo life steal off minions or trading and lifestealing back up (or just extending the trade by dashing through minions to heal up) 3-Did not take into consideration yasuo E dmg 4-Did not take into consideration yasuo R dmg or pen buff 5-Did not take into consideration ignite or the effects of ignite on mundo's ult Mundos benefits: 1-Did not take into consideration mundos W dmg 2-Did not take into consideration cleaver dmg 3-Did not take into consideration mundos Q dmg (because wind wall and the health cost) 4-Did not take into consideration mundo ignite What this concludes is yasuo wins on a small edge at 3 items and this edge only becomes bigger as yasuo gets more items. Due to the effectiveness of mortal reminder against a 3+ armor item build. Links to everything i used to calculated all of this. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/18920w/armor_chart_for_damage_reduction/ https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Ninja_Tabi https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Thornmail https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Randuin%27s_Omen https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Yasuo https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Infinity_Edge https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Bloodthirster https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Phantom_Dancer https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Conqueror https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Magic_resistance https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Dr._Mundo
That is a big jumble of numbers but from what I see you did this calculation with Yasuo having 3 ADC items and Mundo having boots + 2 tank items. A three item Mundo does not have 2010 HP. His build would most likely be {{item:3068}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3047}}. Also this doesnt include the lead mundo gains by zoning yasuo off cs for the entirety of the laning phase. 2.9 + 2.9 + 1.1 = 6.9k vs 3.4 + 3.5 + 2.6 = 9.5k There is no way Yasuo gets a 3k gold lead on a Mundo. In fact it is more likely the opposite happens.
Mr Sa1nt (NA)
: There is a reason why I was pretty much just ignoring your posts. You make them into some sort of personal attack, rather than an actual argument. That's what the other person was pointing out. Try again with different wording.
I mean you started this thread just because you were bored and wanted to debate about something. I can tell by the way you reply to literally every single post.
: No. That is nitpicking in plat+. Plat+ is already a mid-high elo. I am not Plat+, and neither is 90% of League playerbase. I am not mechanical god that can dodge Malphite ult from Fog of War. I am low plat-high gold like most players. I look at my elo or overall elo when comparing stats. If you are going to nitpick, put ALL elos or silver-gold which is average elo. You will see that I was right.
I literally used the default thing it sets it too. You are changing the elo to make your post seem valid, when it really isnt. Also on that account you are in fact platinum (albiet p4 negative winrate). Yeah plat isnt 90% of the playerbase, but that 90% of the playerbase has absolutely no clue how to play the game, and are not a valid place to look for statistics. Most of them don't even have proper rune pages.
: Then why put it in in the first place? You're starting off attacking OP on an ad hominem, instead of attacking him on his invalid point. Just drop the ad hominem altogether.
Dude did it really hurt your feelings that much when it wasnt directed at you?
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VxebK67F,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T05:56:41.616+0000) > > By acquiring the gold for items. Nice try completely misunderstanding what I said in plain english, you watch destiny bro? You seem kinda like him > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} If literally the only interesting thing you claim your "perfectly designed" champion can do is farm until he becomes a ball of stats big enough to roll over the enemy team, then your notion of what constitutes good design is the complete opposite of what actually constitutes good design. I don't think I have any more time to waste on this particular conversation, so good day, and goodbye.
Dang man what did the purple doctor do to you? You got flash backs of the time an 8/0 mundo came sprinting full speed down your lane and killing you under turret it seems.
: First of all Sylas does not have a point and click Q. And his Q also has an inbuilt delay with the smallest of hitboxes that it can be dodged easily so it cant be compared to Vladimir Q which is also instant damage and healing on top. Vladimir's Q is like 70% of his kits powerlevel. As for Malphite, it depends on what elo/rank you are looking at, as well as which site. If you include all elos, his pickrate on top as a tank is 4.1%. Now look at the all other lanes he is played at. According to u.gg on mid it is 1.1% pickrate. On jungle it is 3.1% On support it is 2.6%. The total is 6.8% pickrate while top has 4.1% pickrate. And AP build is still strong with Mid still having higher win rate despite the recent nerf on his ult. Furthermore, if you check the winrate by items, the nausiating thing is that even tank Malphite buys Ludens/Rabadons as the 5th or 6th item option, with Rabadons capping it at 60.6% winrate. That means that even for tank, there are not enough incentivizing tank items. And even tank Malphite is taking the Mage runetree as opposed to Grasp/Aftershock that would be more expected of the tank. So, not only are the 3 lanes he is played as AP in more picked together, even the toplane builds a fair amount of AP from runes and 5th/6th item that it still cant be considered a full tank build.
By the time his Q is rank 5 its basically point and click with its massive slow and comboed with E2 you can guarantee both instances of Q hit. Also he doesnt have to use a lesser version of it first. You are really gonna make me do it again aren't you. Malphite Top Primarily Tank Build 51.33% Winrate 3.9% Pickrate Malphite Jungle Primarily AP Build 47.02% Winrate 1.8% Pickrate Malphite Middle Primarily AP Build 51.76% Winrate 0.7% Pickrate Malphite Support Primarily AP Build 46.31% Winrate 0.9% Pickrate Considering that the majority of his already small amount of AP Mid games are to counterpick AD squishy midlaners I think we can say that he is balanced. https://imgur.com/a/jGEoBqM
Mr Sa1nt (NA)
: I like League and watch a League stream, why do I need to be a fan of either to tune in? Is it not possible to tune in without being a fan, what about first time viewers? Top tier players can't win every game or even play perfectly always, that has little to do with his jungler's champion choice or even win rate. Tyler also was making his own game harder to win, bringing the %chance to win down even further.
Tyler blowing flash + ult didnt actually effect the gamestate in the slightest. He was stuck farming under turret mid, and didnt die at all for the next 10 minutes. Gragas was the one really bringing down the winrate by picking a champion he has 29% winrate on. If you don't like the streamers attitude why not just leave? Is someone forcing you to watch Tyler1's stream?
Show more

LightswornLance

Level 57 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion