: Client Down
Are you on mac? Im having the same fucking problem
: I cannot start my client !
Dude, the client won't even open for me. I can't even put my username. Im on a mac and the league symbol just bounces up once or twice and shuts off. Riot's "support team" hasn't done shit to help and I havent been able to play the game for 2 days now
Kýll4Joy (EUNE)
: [Client] PBE not launching.
I've been trying for a few DAYS just to get the regular league client to open. Let alone the PBE client which is also broken right now for me too.
KenHo9 (NA)
: Have you updated to Mac Catalina? on a MacBook Pro 15 running the latest version of Catalina, client glitchy but runs and plays.
> [{quoted}](name=KenHo9,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=lZmsK81j,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-08T22:53:12.947+0000) > > Have you updated to Mac Catalina? on a MacBook Pro 15 running the latest version of Catalina, client glitchy but runs and plays. No, I also wouldn't suggest updating to it if you want to run 32-bit applications
: League Client Won't open Mac OSX 10.11.2
So did the original person get it fixed? Im having the same problem and tried everything but got no luck.
xALESIAx (EUW)
: It got fixed for me for a few months until patch 9.22 got hit and now the problem came back.
> [{quoted}](name=xALESIAx,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=lZmsK81j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-08T07:57:26.703+0000) > > It got fixed for me for a few months until patch 9.22 got hit and now the problem came back. Are you saying you’ve had this problem before? How did it start working again? Do you know why it came back
Zira (NA)
: *A huge variety of devices have issues in the client. Not just mac. The amount of bugs is actually kind of impressive. It's like, right at the threshold of being a frustrating waste of time, and "...but I've already devoted X amount of years to this game, so I can still tolerate a little more..." They're honestly just abusing their loyal players at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=Zira,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=lZmsK81j,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-08T05:10:41.466+0000) > > *A huge variety of devices have issues in the client. > > > Not just mac. The amount of bugs is actually kind of impressive. It's like, right at the threshold of being a frustrating waste of time, and "...but I've already devoted X amount of years to this game, so I can still tolerate a little more..." > > They're honestly just abusing their loyal players at this point. Yea. This isn't the first time i've had to report a bug because it got so bad, I really enjoy playing this game even though I give it a lot of shit.
NatcHnN (NA)
: Mac has a lot of issues with league, something they really should fix
> [{quoted}](name=NatcHnN,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=lZmsK81j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T05:04:07.959+0000) > > Mac has a lot of issues with league, something they really should fix Yea, and im not sure why I even bother anymore. Was actually looking forward to playing league with friends today
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
jamyooes (NA)
: Can't hover over friends
I use it to look at my friends ranks and what champ class they specialize in. Sucks having to individually open profiles at random. Hope this gets fixed{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Rioter Comments
: A skin Idea I thought of. High Noon Nunu And Willump
Id want to see something like this too
: Skin ideas for taliyah, kled, bard, and more
I know im out of luck posting on the content creations board, but i felt like the ideas would be wasted if i didn’t put them somewhere. I apologize for the messy composure.
Rioter Comments
: #A Corporate Matter **Episode: _Corporate Corporate Corporate Corporate Corporate Chameleon_** {{champion:36}} _"And you no longer forced to work. Take as many vacations as you need."_ {{champion:81}} "Boss, I really think you should come back to your office. I'm not so sure you're feeling alright." {{champion:36}} _"Do not worry pretty boy, I am fine. I treated people here badly, it is time I say sorry. **EVERYONE GET BIGGEST RAISE!**"_ {{champion:64}} **"WOOOOOO!!!"** {{champion:150}} "What is going on out here?" {{champion:36}} "The boss has finally fully lost his mind. Except instead of killing us all, like I thought he would, he is giving us raises, time off, and other benefits." {{champion:150}} "Still hasn't mentioned healthcare though?" {{champion:64}} "First thing he said, we are getting the best healthcare on the market, it even includes dental." {{champion:150}} "Oh my Rito, he has gone further than I ever thought he would. Is it wrong to take advantage of this situation?" {{champion:64}} "I don't think he would hesitate if it were the other way around." {{champion:150}} "Hey boss! What do you think about adding a cafeteria that serves free food twenty-four seven?" {{champion:36}} _"I think that is great idea. It very hard to work on empty stomache."_ {{champion:36}} "What going on in here?" {{champion:64}} "Oh uh boss, we were just getting back to- Wait, boss?" {{champion:36}} Who this you talk to? Oh, it just Corporate Mundo. Why no one tell me he here. Wait, me is Corporate Mundo. If me be him, who him be?" {{champion:36}} _"This is all a scary dream. You need to go back to your office and wait to wake up."_ {{champion:36}} "That make sense. This out of body experience again. Me hate these, since you no feel pain during it, and me love pain. Wait." _"Pulls out a scalpel and stabs himself in the leg."_ {{champion:36}} "Me knew it, me still feel delicious pain. So it real life and you intruder!" _"Swings cleaver at the other Corporate Mundo."_ {{champion:518}} "Ouch, you cut my arm." {{champion:150}} **"WHAT IN THE NAME OF RITO!"** {{champion:518}} "Oh, hi! I'm Neeko. And you are, incredibly cute when you are scared to death!" {{champion:150}} **"AHHHHHHH, MONSTER!!!!"** {{champion:518}} "Neeko not monster. Neeko is Outsider looking in, wanting to belong." {{champion:36}} **"GET OUT OF ME BUILDING!"** _"Swings at her again."_ {{champion:518}} "You are mean, like sneaky snake. I leave you now." _"Runs away."_ {{champion:36}} **"SECURITY!"** {{champion:240}} "You called?" {{champion:36}} "There is thing loose in building. Catch it and dispose of it. Careful, it look like others, could be anyone, even you." {{champion:240}} "That would explain why I walked past myself in the hallway." {{champion:64}} "You just now questioned that?" {{champion:240}} "Look, you see a lot of strange things when you drink mushroom juice." {{champion:36}} "Just go catch it!" {{champion:240}} "Can do." _"Runs after Neeko."_ _**A few minutes later:**_ {{champion:240}} **"THERE YOU ARE!"** {{champion:518}} {{champion:240}} "Don't mind me, I'm just Yordling around. Is that what Yordles say?" {{champion:240}} "You are trespassing, **ON MY PROPERTY!**" {{champion:518}} {{champion:240}} "I like angry Yordle! **STAB! STAB! TACOS! SKAAAARL!**" {{champion:89}} "Boss, we heard your call for backup." {{champion:427}} "We knew the situation must be dire, because you never call for backup. Wait, why are there two fo you." {{champion:240}} "There ain't two of me, you idiot! And I would never call for backup. But since you're here, help me catch that imposter." {{champion:518}} {{champion:240}} "I did call you for help, thank you so much for coming. I'm sorry I am always so mean to you, I only do it because I care and want you to be better. Now please help me take that imposter down, I cannot do it alone." {{champion:427}} _"Tears up."_ "You really mean that, boss?" {{champion:240}} "What, no. Of course I don't mean what she said. I call you an idiot because you are one. Now stop standing there like one and help me." {{champion:427}} "I don't know what to do, I can't figure out which one is the real boss." {{champion:89}} "Really, you have no idea which one might not be the cranky crazy mean boss that we work for." {{champion:427}} "I know, I can ask you a personal question, one that only the real Korporate Kled could answer. But darn it, I don't know anything about you personally. If only you didn't have communication problems we wouldn't be in this mess." {{champion:240}} "I don't have trouble communicating. Words is just treacherous bastards." {{champion:518}} "I agree, words are tricky. Better to speak with colors, and emotion." {{champion:427}} **"WAHHH, WHAT IS THAT!?"** {{champion:518}} "Oops, guess I broke my disguise. I'm Neeko, happy to meet you." {{champion:427}} "H-h-hi." _"Nervously waves."_ {{champion:240}} "You know what, I actually kinda like you." {{champion:518}} "Really? That's great! Neeko only here because Neeko lonely and want friends." {{champion:240}} "Too bad I only get paid if I toss this bear trap at you, tie you up and throw you outside." {{champion:518}} "What?" {{champion:240}} "tosses a bear trap at Neeko, ties her up and throws her outside." {{champion:518}} **"NEEKO WILL REMEMBER THIS, I WILL GROW NEW BETTER TAIL AND THEN YOU LEARN. NEEKO IS NOT A SAD TOMATO. SHE IS A STRONG TOMATO!"** _ (**Attention.** In addition to A Corporate Matter being posted on the free rotation. Whenever it's not broken. I am also going to post every episode on the Concepts & Creations board. That way if the comments here are not working you can still read the new episode. Thank you for reading.)_
: What supports have good wave clear?
Id say 1. Zillian 2. Karma 3. Zyra 4. Brand As for off meta supps: 1. Anivia 2. Annie 3. Lux 4. Vel Koz 5. Ziggs

LikLikLik969

Level 266 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion