Mártir (EUW)
: Yuumi Supp skills, leaked
It feels like riot is trying to do their own take of that two-headed champ in DOTA 2.
: I do too, the champion is inherently busted, anyone abusing Riven, Yasuo, Draven, and FOTM champions are trash
> [{quoted}](name=R E K D S O N,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69FAqNET,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T07:59:22.484+0000) > > anyone abusing FOTM champions are trash That's like 75% of challenger players.
: [Board Update] Endgame Weekend: No Spoilers!
> [{quoted}](name=thefatlazycat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iNI92X01,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-25T15:05:56.619+0000) > > the new avengers movie Already? Didn't they do one of those last year? > [{quoted}](name=5StackUltOneShot,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iNI92X01,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-25T15:10:49.777+0000) > > Antman crawls up Thanos's ass Won't work because science: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG2esWiRe0s
: Me: I'd like to play a normals game with my friends today!
Thanks for reminding me why I don't have any ingame friends. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: [Board Update] Endgame Weekend: No Spoilers!
What's Endgame? Are we talking about the sportsball draft going on this weekend?
: That is usually used for your auras and heralds which don't need to be activated. You just press the button once and it is always on.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sZ0OWnjs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T04:26:34.711+0000) > > That is usually used for your auras and heralds which don't need to be activated. You just press the button once and it is always on. Yeah, I ended up using the spot for vitality, the regen one, once it became available. Still in principle it took getting used to. For my main champ, my primary abilities are pretty much just Smite and Frost Blade. Frost blade has elemental proliferation and life gain on hit so most of the time I can just spam it constantly. It's how I unlocked my ascension class.
Rioter Comments
: strongest passive in the game? (just the passive, ignore other aspects)
In theory if a game goes long enough it'd be {{champion:69}} because she gets free move speed out of her passive and it gives her access to another item slot. Unfortunately {{champion:45}} exists so in practice you'd have to use that slot on an item that gives you a passive or active that's more valuable than just raw AP. {{champion:136}} - interesting because he gets constant AoE damage but it's very hard to put a number on. {{champion:157}} - part of why he's broken after the lack of counter-play. {{champion:63}} - partly enables him to go support {{champion:105}} - helps enable him to be able to play mid and it removes creep block from fizz mains. {{champion:55}} - 0/5 katarina gets a reset and then hard carries the game. It's pretty good. {{champion:10}} - puts the game on a timer, so it's pretty powerful.
Arabat (NA)
: Remember when 'Ggwp' actually meant something.
It's still a lot better than someone typing EZ.
: > [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6irHsA73,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-04-24T00:37:13.865+0000) > > I haven't played much of PoE, my farthest guy is in act 3 and I only play in standard league right now, but I've found Einhar's stuff weird. Haven't been quiet that lucky with drops, but I just got access to the blue gem that ups drop rate. Oh, so you haven't played in end game yet. I was referring to the upper right corner where it shows 5.9k frame time (5.9 seconds per frame) and 3.8k ping. At the start of the league I leveled 7 different characters trying different builds all to 70+ and once I got to mapping it was all the same unplayable 0 fps crap. I gave up on the game after taking this screenshot on my earthquake character which only has like 1.8 attack speed. Last league I played a molten strike character with 9 attack speed shooting about 130 fireballs out per second with no fps issues.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6irHsA73,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-24T00:51:53.212+0000) > > Oh, so you haven't played in end game yet. I was referring to the upper right corner where it shows 5.9k frame time (5.9 seconds per frame) and 3.8k ping. At the start of the league I leveled 7 different characters trying different builds all to 70+ and once I got to mapping it was all the same unplayable 0 fps crap. I gave up on the game after taking this screenshot on my earthquake character which only has like 1.8 attack speed. Last league I played a molten strike character with 9 attack speed shooting about 130 fireballs out per second with no fps issues. Oh, I've been seeing occasional lag spikes but I thought it was because a family member was doing stuff online.
: > [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6irHsA73,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-24T00:18:25.090+0000) > > Borderlands 2 and Path of Exile. Have you been having any of this crap since synthesis came out? https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1003647072623612296/DCDE585D249BA048DA50C5C1B907EFD75ED85F9F/
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6irHsA73,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-04-24T00:21:51.864+0000) > > Have you been having any of this crap since synthesis came out? > > https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1003647072623612296/DCDE585D249BA048DA50C5C1B907EFD75ED85F9F/ I haven't played much of PoE, my farthest guy is in act 3 and I only play in standard league right now, but I've found Einhar's stuff weird. Haven't been quiet that lucky with drops, but I just got access to the blue gem that ups drop rate.
: What are you playing?
Borderlands 2 and Path of Exile.
Zoli Ben (EUNE)
: Chose a VGU for 2020
I voted for mundo because I'm scared about what they might do to Shyvana.
Reav3 (NA)
: I want to take a minute to answer this from my perspective. First of all our intentions of doing less VGUs and more New Champs was actually based on caring for the playerbase as well as from player feedback we have gotten over the years as we have done New Champs and VGUs. Let me go into a bit more detail though. First when I said less VGUs I didnt mean we would stop doing them, I just meant we would slow down. Expect to still see plenty of VGUs in the future, just not as many as we have been doing last year. The reason why I feel that his is coming from a caring place is this. There are many players that share your perspective, that they want their main updated, and changed. But you have to understand there are also many other players that love their Champion, and find it very frustrating when they are updated even if many other players think the update makes them way better. We have to care about these players as well, and whenever we do VGUs we also cause a lot of disruption and frustration from players over their Champion being changed. New Champions generally don't cause this player pain. Last year we actually saw a lot higher player frustration over change, partly due to how many old Champions we were updating and changing, with many older players feeling alienated by the changes. At this point, after Morde, many of the Champions we would consider for a VGU have much higher players bases then the Champions we were doing VGUs on in the past. This isn't to say there isn't value in doing them, but if we were doing them at the rate we were doing them last year, on Champions with bigger player bases, then that is many more players that would feel frustrated or alienated by the changes, even if many other players like them. This isn't to say we want to stop doing them as we feel there is value in the game feeling modern and up to date, which means we value updating the things that are getting old and dated. The Champions on the list just aren't as dated as some of the ones we did over the last couple years, and as a result the value in updating them isn't as high, and also has a higher disruption and player pain cost since the Champions have bigger player bases.
I'm actually kind of glad riot is going back to at least a few more new champions per year for a couple of reasons. The first is there have been a few reworks that have ruined champs for me. The second is I believe that new content is the lifeblood of games and without new content, most games will go into decline.
Jikker (NA)
: Honestly, the best option is to unlock all the champions on ARAM, but I just feel Riot will never do that. Bans make ARAM at least a bit tolerable because we can fight back against the ARAM only accounts. Who hasn't had this awful experience: Your Team: {{champion:106}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:48}} Their Team: {{champion:99}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:81}} And you just know that you are facing 5 ARAM accounts? It happens all the time and champions that could still be fun or interesting in ARAM against a truly all random team suddenly become worthless because the enemy is perfectly lined up with endless strong poke, CC, teamfight, tankiness, etc... just because most are accounts that only own the best ARAM champions. You know, if I had bans, I might ban champs I would love to play (like my freelo explorer) just because I know how painful it can be to face them? I really want to talk with a Rioter on this and hear exactly what they are thinking and seeing from ARAM (beyond the stats they gave) that would make them not want to unlock all champions and/or introduce bans. Also, the image of the pancake dancing syrup is broked. RIP =(
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FA8HwyQe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T14:46:00.331+0000) > > Honestly, the best option is to unlock all the champions on ARAM I'm not sure ARAM would be fun if all champs were unlocked. I'll be honest, there are champs I regret getting and I'm reminded of that regret every time I get that champ in ARAM. There are some champs who got reworked that I hate playing now and unfortunately ARAM rubs that in my face. Then there are people who dodge **EVERY BLEEPITY BLEEPING TIME I GET A CHAMP I REALLY LOVE PLAYING AND AM NEVER ABLE TO PLAY BECAUSE OF IT BUT I ALWAYS SEEM TO ROLL SEJUANI!!!** Honestly that's the worst feeling in the world and unlocking all champs just means that you aren't going to ever be able to play your favorite champs. Yes randomness is a part of it, but there are some champs people just love to play. People make ARAM only accountsr because they want to win, but for some they also because they want to increase the likelihood of getting a champ they like playing. I think instead riot should consider adding am aram favorite feature so that your your 10 favorite champs are double weighted in terms of odds.
Moody P (NA)
: remember when riot used to say that dedicated healing was toxic? Here they are, doubling down on dedicated healing
That's one of my chief worries about this and why I think riot is completely lacking in vision and leadership lately. Why do something like this when we had the former head gameplay guy admit that too much healing is bad for the game.
: Except that they hinged her own sustain on slapping enemies with her Q, with brought her into a healthier place. She can continue to rely on her Q to keep herself sustained so she can heal, and maintain her need to poke enemy laners WITHOUT having her dealing that much damage. Her damage is not essential or hell, necessary for her kit. She could function exactly the same as she currently does if none of her spells were capable of dealing damage to enemies.
I don't think that'd be fun to play as though. You've got to remember a lot of people picked up soraka because she's 450 and they needed one champ they could support with. Then there are old school players who fondly remember the battlemage days of Soraka mid and top. Some people just want to be carried so that's why they play her. Then there are people who pick her, get into game, and realize their ADC isn't worth wasting your health bar on. Then you've got people on the enemy team who rush {{item:3123}} and all of a sudden you are worthless to your team as both your healing and your sustain for that healing is suddenly crap. Not everyone plays her for the same reason. It's been said time and time again that too much healing is bad for the game so keeping soraka a little more balanced instead of being a pure healer would probably be healthier for the game in the long run.
huhndog (NA)
: Will we ever get a new jungle specific champion?
What exactly does riot want from the jungle going forward? I think they probably need to have a clear answer for this before doing anything else.
: Soraka has never been about damage though. She's always been about sustain and utility. Her Q is intended to help her lane sustain, and her E is meant to zone opponents. She should never have been dealing high amounts of poke, it's not her role as an enchantress. I think it's completely fine her damage is dropping, because it's not core to how she operates as a champion. And she'll still need to land her Qs in order to keep herself healthy in lane.
I think that's been the chief complaint about her though, that she's got so much sustain and utility she's a brain dead champ.
: Depends on how you were playing Soraka. A Q maxer will probably not mind the changes, as the heal is stronger with a minor trade on damage. An E maxer will probably no longer want to max E, since the cooldown doesn't drop much, the damage is less and the mana costs go up. And for anyone that was silly enough to max W... well this doesn't change anything. In my opinion, her Q is more interactive and satisfying to play with and against than the safe and instant damage E provided.
I used to max E first before her rework, now I prefer maxing Q first.
: Of ALL the champions in the game who should be dealing damage, Soraka is NOT on that list. Her healing should be more impressive than her damage dealing, and if half the boards is going to consistently complain about the damage in the game being too high, lowering it on champions who SHOULDN'T BE DEALING THAT MUCH is a perfect place to start. Also, I don't know why people bitch about Soraka sitting back and not doing much but heal. If you've played healers in literally any other online game, that's how they function, and that's the kind of player that Soraka attracts.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1WGOxAZ4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T16:17:32.464+0000) > > Of ALL the champions in the game who should be dealing damage, Soraka is NOT on that list. Her healing should be more impressive than her damage dealing, and if half the boards is going to consistently complain about the damage in the game being too high, lowering it on champions who SHOULDN'T BE DEALING THAT MUCH is a perfect place to start. I'm someone in the camp who thinks riot should probably nerf her Astral blessing, get rid of the health cost on it, and encourage her to fight a little bit more. I miss her E being an ability I could regularly poke with. > If you've played healers in literally any other online game, that's how they function, I take it you've never played a 55 monk in Guild Wars.
Rioter Comments
BayoNX19 (NA)
: Why is an adc allowed to build an item with +65 armor and still delete everyone?
Ez mains tend to abuse everything they can. His kit is just toxic like this. Perfectly fine items end up getting nerfed or deleted because of Ez.
: What did Kayle rework accomplish ?
It accomplished riot's primary secret goal: rage on the forums. Even her new story pissed people off because riot made her insane. Honestly though, I'm not sure what riot was aiming for in part because I don't think modern design philosophy is that great. It seems like riot is forgetting counterplay. Kayle can't counterplay others early and other champs can't counter-play her late. Now the live balance team is forced to pick up the design team's slack once again.
Zurman14 (EUNE)
: Best build for Miss Fortune?
The best answer to most questions in gaming applies here: _it depends._ First is you need to decide on if you are going lethality or crit. AD+Crit is better against bruisers/tanks while leathality is better when you need to blow up a squishy. So if you are winning bot but their bruisers in top/jungle are doing well you should consider a crit build. If their mid is doing well, you probably want lethality. If they have a champ that scales better than you into the end game or puts a timer on the game, you have to end early if you want to win. If you need to maximize your wave clear because no one else on your team can clear a wave then it's {{item:3085}} {{item:3087}}. Situational building is the key to getting better at league.
: What is your favourite thing about League?
: what should the new Darkin look like ?
I'm kinda surprised riot hasn't reworked Mr Tibbers into being a darkin.
: Dual wielding weapons for darkin doesn't make alot of sense, since basically one of these weapon would be the darkin and the other one just a regular sword, as long as you don't want to: 1. Give the same champion 2 different darkin (which would be unlikely to happen in the lore, especially that both are the same weapon type) 2. want to split a single item in 2 weapons (would be weird, why would they do this?) Additionally, since we already have a sword type weapon with Aatrox, I prefer something different. We just have a sword, a bow, and a scythe. I would like a blunt weapon (hammer, mace, flail, etc.) and a defensive weapon (most likely a shield) for the next darkin.
What if the darkin were twin sisters?
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ÅsheOneTrick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XmO2X1GG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-16T16:59:46.883+0000) > > You are really that impatient that 2 minutes would break a game for you. Really? you'd be surprised :). For instance unskippable intro cutscenes are the #1 reason for me to **never** continue past the first 30 seconds of the game.
Off topic but you can usually edit those out or replace them with a "blank" video. If there's a modding community, I'm pretty sure there's a mod for that. On topic, the loading screen when starting the match is one of the worst parts because you've got this long pause that you don't know when it'll end. It's basically a 60 second unskippable video... you don't play league much do you?
: Jhin's shots should deal 25% max health true damage and disable healing/shields
This could work just so long as he needs 4 seconds per shot.
CLG ear (NA)
: I got my dad pregnant and I don't know what to do
Take responsibility. Also, try introducing him to Lux, Zyra, Sona, nami, soraka, and MF; they make good waifus as well.
CLG ear (NA)
: riot is communist confirmed
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BpuyVraB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-16T19:26:53.932+0000) > > riot is communist confirmed It tested well with the chinese overlords.
: Caption this picture
> [{quoted}](name=Hexs Fortune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ob4ULiky,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-16T11:44:17.157+0000) > > https://i.redd.it/7buvseszy4e01.png I can't has cheeseburger?
: Notre Dame is Burning
This is terrible. I hope they save the art inside it and it gets rebuilt better than ever.
: Anyone here been playing Sekiro?
No. I'm still hard stuck on Father Gascoinge.
Lovelle (NA)
: She hits her power spikes much earlier than pre-rework. Before she used to start hitting critical mass around three items. Now she starts getting out of hand as soon as she completes her first item, regardless of how bad she started out.
I kind of agree she is a little strong ATM but if you look at her graphs she seems to be regressing towards the norm. So I think riot is getting closer. Maybe delay her spike a little bit by nerfing her base stats and buffing her ratios might do it.
Hayoi (NA)
: I really hate Kayle's new gameplay design
Riot felt like some champs need to exist that put timers on the game so if you are playing against them you have to win early or else. So if you get an early lead, you have to use it to snowball other lanes ASAP. If you are just staying in lane but not pushing down towers, getting rift herald, TPing bot, frankly the fault is on you for not taking advantage of the situation. That's basically what you have to do against late game champs: you have to win or effectively win before they can become relevant. You see this concept applied in MtG as well: it's called inevitability there. It means if you don't win fast, you are going to lose. So I think you need to start considering how to win the game ASAP when playing against certain champs.
: Best part about Shazam was the one thing the whole DCEU was missing: **Character Building**. Giving him his own solo movie while talking about how/where/why he got his powers is a sure-fire way of making the audiences love something about him, compared to being rushed with absolutely 0 backgrounds like Flash, Cyborg & Aquaman in Justice League. Hell, even Batman in Batman vs Superman still felt really shitty to watch.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Tuv7yfr4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-14T07:37:50.295+0000) > > Best part about Shazam was the one thing the whole DCEU was missing: **Character Building**. > > Giving him his own solo movie while talking about how/where/why he got his powers is a sure-fire way of making the audiences love something about him, compared to being rushed with absolutely 0 backgrounds like Flash, Cyborg & Aquaman in Justice League. Hell, even Batman in Batman vs Superman still felt really shitty to watch. Definitely. I think this was DC's biggest mistake and why the good movies are working: they are taking the time to introduce the heroes and letting us get to know them. Beyond the bad choice of direction for superman and the justice league movies, giving people a chance to see the characters be properly introduced, grow, and develop is really helping.
: you think the justice league can come back from the sloppy start it got with better directors for the sequel & beyond?
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Tuv7yfr4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-14T06:31:01.976+0000) > > you think the justice league can come back from the sloppy start it got with better directors for the sequel & beyond? Yeah, if the quality picks up I think people will be fine with it. If the next one is as good as Wonder Woman, Aquaman, or Shazam then people will probably just ignore the bad movies they started out with.
: Shyvana Needs A Rework
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ysxQxOTh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-13T22:51:10.855+0000) > > A melee champion with no cc I'm fine with melee champs not having CC as long as they have the tools to do whatever their job is... so probably not tanking/supporting.
: Riot is aware, shes at the top of the list after Morde... So rejoice
I'm scared, very scared. Is she coming back as a bruiser who punches things? Is she going to be a fighter? Is she going to be a dueler/invader again? Is she going to be an AP mage because that's what people are building right now? Who is going to rework her? Are any of her skins getting deleted?
CLG ear (NA)
: they got better once Zack Snyder stopped being involved
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Tuv7yfr4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T04:59:00.222+0000) > > they got better once Zack Snyder stopped being involved Definitely. I don't think he was the right guy for handling anything with Superman. Grimdark Sups just isn't right. Don't get me wrong, I think Snyder can do interesting visuals, but he picked the wrong direction for his films and didn't do enough to make sure that superman and batman were contrasted. Superman needed to be a symbol of hope so that Batman could be the dark avenger for a people who need hope.
: Yo GD hmu with the most bumpin' tune you've been listening to recently.
Can't go wrong with the ramones if you want something with life in it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73NdmMYZsnM I've been playing borderlands again so there's this (long version): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjTTB6yII4o And this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfXupu60v-Q
Rioter Comments
: Gameplay Board's Rules and Guidelines: What do you want from them?
My first suggestion would be to moderate them less than the curated boards that you guys deleted. I think the standards there, at least for creating a new post was a little too high. My second suggestion is all threads must have an image of an anime waifu briefly explaining things. Waifus make everything better. My third suggestion is make a yauso sucks megathread and not mind if people necro it. I mean board vets have heard it for years and basically ignore every thread complaining about Yasuo, Riven, and Vayne. > [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3uGfOaP2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-12T22:58:27.831+0000) > > * **Are we killjoys?:** As much as we can all enjoy the occasional joke, is Gameplay the best place for them? Do humorous spins on gameplay topics serve to foster meaningful discussion, or are these jokes best made elsewhere? I'm pretty sure LOL's gameplay is a joke so I don't know why you have a problem with it on the boards. Seriously though, I think humor is an important part of criticism. I mean think of how effective it can be when someone turns something we are all aware of into a joke. Joking about things and making people laugh about how silly they are can cause people to reflect about the issue. As an example take the following Timmy: I heard a leak that riot was going to VGU Shyvana into a sexy midlaner. Ted: Why's that? Timmy: Because AP Shyvana is really hot. And thus we can sadly realize both that VGUs miss the point of the character and that the live balance team is a clown fiesta right now. Yes I'm over-exaggerating things a little. The best champ is only at a 54% win rate a most of the good ones aren't above 52%. That's pretty good considering. However riot letting AP shyvana be her **only option as a champ designed to be a bruiser who punches things...** yeah, the clown world balance team is here to stay. > * **Am I....FEELING?!:** Instincts help us determine what feel right and wrong, but is feeling something is off enough? Should we be more objective, or are feelings alone an appropriate justification for a post? So you basically want only logical fact based posts? > * **Rata-Stat-Stat-Stat:** Statistics, (Banrate, Winrate, Pickrate, etc) are vital tools in setting up your point, but are stats alone good enough? Is “X champion has a high winrate, where da nerf bat at” a reasonable enough post on it’s own, or does it need more in-depth analysis of the numbers? So basically you want only uninformed WAAAAAA posts? ... ... ... Well crap, that rules out everything. Can't make fun of anything or meme it. Can't use emotions. Can't use logic and facts. What are we supposed to do pretend gameplay doesn't exist? > * **It’s who I am DAD!!!:** What is the Gameplay board for? Is it for expression, or for discussion? What do you think Gameplay’s purpose is, the content you want to see come from it? IDK anymore. Devs obviously don't use it outside of a rare case. Are they reading things? IDK. If they aren't all guidelines are purposeless if you are talking about a utilitarian aspect. Another problem is that people think riot cares more about balancing for china than balancing for the US or EU so that puts the utility of the boards in further doubt based on public perception. I mean I'd like to talk about the game from time to time, but I'm not sure how to do that if both reason and emotion are off the table. Let me ask why would people rather talk about gameplay than actually play the game? For me, it's late and I'm not in the mood, but I think you need to answer that before making any guidelines. Warning, there's not going to be one answer.
: Why don't supports take Kleptomancy?
Because enchanter supports probably want Aery and tank supports probably want something in the resolve tree.
CLG ear (NA)
: Star Wars: Episode 9 The Rise of Skywalker
Step one of making star wars great again: firing Kathleen Kennedy. She failed at maintaining the brand or establishing a vision for the SWU after disney bought it. Rise is going to be a mess in part because JJ Abrams didn't have much time when he was brought in and he had little to work with. I'm not talking about just nothing to work with in the story because rainman johnson tossed everything out. He had to write a new plot, hire people, retcon a lot, build sets, get CGI in gear, etc.
: I LOVE AP Shyvana!
Riot would probably have to revert some of her changes and bring back dueling and invading power.
: Why are they making another Avengers movie
Politics. His unelected woke progressive depopulation actions spawned a number of enemies.
: What champs would u want to see this year?
1. A nekomimi female 2. Something based off of old evelynn: a BDSM hybrid female champ 3. A professional wrestler for the toplane who is a CC bruiser 4. Part of me thinks riot needs to make 5 new 450 champs, one for each lane. 5. I'd like to see a sword and shield champ that isn't a full-on tank. 6. A poro support who has slobber CC 7. Could we get a more mage-like water champ? I like nami but part of me wants to see a water-element battlemage.
Show more

Linna Excel

Level 45 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion